Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » On the betting markets a no deal Brexit moves from a 37% chanc

Comments

• Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,995
    How many frothers on here thought he was PM material
  • Options
    DougSealDougSeal Posts: 11,148

Very important that Corbyn avoided Brexit in PMQ's. It really wouldn't have helped.
    Now for the far right ERG ...

The ERG are not far right *rolleyes*
    In what way are the Bannon consorting, AfD retweeting, climate change denying, ultra nationalist ERG not of the far right?
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,898
    Pulpstar said:

Hilariously, I am being investigated by the Labour party for an article and a post I made here on Political Betting. I could end up being expelled from a party of which I am no longer a member. maybe they think I'm Jewish!!

https://twitter.com/SpaJw/status/1113392278876360705

That's just hilarious. I wonder which one of us reported you, though (I sadly doubt it was a lurker)...
    I doubt it was anyone active here. I remember that article and from memory it was written a long time ago. Therefore it is likely a trawler has come across it not someone active.
    What makes me suspicious is not just the article, but the linking to twitter as well.

why would a casual browser care enough to report it?

Hope I'm wrong, though.
    The linking to Twitter would have been the footer of the article. And its entirely possible someone Southam has gotten into an argument on Twitter with has googled him and found that Article.
    People scour others twitter records looking for the slightest off comment for the last 20 years. It's a thing now.
    Wait until we see the next generation of politicians, who will have been on Twitter and Facebook since they were teenagers, most likely posting all sorts of things.

Expect to see a rise in people changing their identity when they leave university, if they ever fancy running for public office.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,822
    Theresa's done for!
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,028
    edited April 2019
    DougSeal said:

Mike, what's your take on the Welsh Devolution Referendum of 1997, when Yes won by only 0.6%?

It’s not the referendum but what happened after the referendum. Brexit’s like prohibition - hugely popular idea until its difficulties become evident. The Welsh Assembly was a reasonably well thought out proposal decently implemented. Brexit isn’t as we see today. Anyway, it’s not as if the Conservatives were not ruling out a second referendum on the issue ( https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-now-lying-welsh-assembly-15673406 ) and there is a party in Wales devoted to the Assembly’s abolition that isn’t exactly setting the polls on fire.
    Outside chance 'Abolish the Welsh Assembly' will come third tomorrow in the Newport West by election given Newport voted against a Welsh Assembly in the 1997 referendum
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,314
    Jeez how can Jezza end up looking like the statesman here? But yes she has gifted him this also.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

Keep saying it Gin if it is a comfort to you !!!
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,074
    Sandpit said:

Pulpstar said:

Hilariously, I am being investigated by the Labour party for an article and a post I made here on Political Betting. I could end up being expelled from a party of which I am no longer a member. maybe they think I'm Jewish!!

That's just hilarious. I wonder which one of us reported you, though (I sadly doubt it was a lurker)...
    I doubt it was anyone active here. I remember that article and from memory it was written a long time ago. Therefore it is likely a trawler has come across it not someone active.
    What makes me suspicious is not just the article, but the linking to twitter as well.

Hope I'm wrong, though.
    The linking to Twitter would have been the footer of the article. And its entirely possible someone Southam has gotten into an argument on Twitter with has googled him and found that Article.
    People scour others twitter records looking for the slightest off comment for the last 20 years. It's a thing now.
    Wait until we see the next generation of politicians, who will have been on Twitter and Facebook since they were teenagers, most likely posting all sorts of things.

Expect to see a rise in people changing their identity when they leave university, if they ever fancy running for public office.
    The skill politicians need now is the ability to deflect this kind of attack against the people making it.
  • Options
    All that she needs to say... but hasn't

https://twitter.com/rbrharrison/status/1113404124886908928
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,822

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

Backbenches are completely silent (and in some cases openly hostile)

This isn't going to end well... :D
  • Options
    MysticroseMysticrose Posts: 4,688
    GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

Hasn't everyone being saying the same thing for the last 2 years? Looking at PMQ's today, it's not at all obvious that she is 'done for.'

She may have peed off the ERG, but what can they do about it? As things stand, nothing. Remember too that when they had the rules on their side they still managed to bungle the whole thing.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,127
    DougSeal said:

Very important that Corbyn avoided Brexit in PMQ's. It really wouldn't have helped.

In what way are the Bannon consorting, AfD retweeting, climate change denying, ultra nationalist ERG not of the far right?
    For many nowadays the Overton Window hovers over Tommy Robinson, and courting Loyalists is progressive; on that basis...
  • Options
    FenmanFenman Posts: 1,047
  • Options
    DougSeal said:

Exactly

And Tommy Robinson at that rally was a goddam awful moment
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

Backbenches are completely silent (and in some cases openly hostile)

This isn't going to end well... :D
    Certainly not for ERG
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,977
    DougSeal said:

"Lefty obsession." JRM.
  • Options
    Scrapheap_as_wasScrapheap_as_was Posts: 10,059
    edited April 2019
    The ERG are surely behind the latest infantile and laughable strop at their front bench.... who do we reckon? Jenkyns, Private Francois or Bridgen maybe?

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/1113405108006588416

• Options
    FenmanFenman Posts: 1,047
    matt said:

Did Corbyn just say : "A whole generation of waspy women" ?

WASPI women. He bangs on about them quite a lot.

The women who knew the rules, could hardly have missed that they changed and are now whining about equality when it’s not in their favour. Me Meeks will be able to explain further (whether or not he agrees with my cynicism).
    S
    matt said:

Did Corbyn just say : "A whole generation of waspy women" ?

WASPI women. He bangs on about them quite a lot.

The women who knew the rules, could hardly have missed that they changed and are now whining about equality when it’s not in their favour. Me Meeks will be able to explain further (whether or not he agrees with my cynicism).
    Spot on. The Lib Dems are full of them. Capable of find any perceived anti-feminist slant at 500 miles but apparently incapable of reading government letters and press releases
  • Options

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

Hasn't everyone being saying the same thing for the last 2 years? Looking at PMQ's today, it's not at all obvious that she is 'done for.'

She may have peed off the ERG, but what can they do about it? As things stand, nothing. Remember too that when they had the rules on their side they still managed to bungle the whole thing.
    She could be there a lot longer.

If she refuses to budge, they can't touch her at least until December. If she keeps finding a way to kick the Brexit can, the second referendum could be pushed into 2020 which will inhibit any challengers from making their move before they know how it will turn out. By the end of it she could be seen as a safe pair of hands who managed to save the country from disaster.
  • Options

The ERG are surely behind the latest infantile and laughable strop at their front bench.... who do we reckon? Jenkyns, Private Francois or Bridgen maybe?

Pathetic nonsense
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

Only in the sense that she’ll be leading the Tories into the next election.
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    Is anyone keeping count of the number of MPs referring to the Prime Minister's legacy?
  • Options
    Oh gawd chris chope
  • Options

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

She could be there a lot longer.

If she refuses to budge, they can't touch her at least until December. If she keeps finding a way to kick the Brexit can, the second referendum could be pushed into 2020 which will inhibit any challengers from making their move before they know how it will turn out. By the end of it she could be seen as a safe pair of hands who managed to save the country from disaster.
    Yep I agree. If she does land a consensus deal I could even see her still in office in the run up to the 2022 GE, and perhaps in it.

I personally wouldn't be putting money on the demise of Theresa May, just yet.

• Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,257

Pathetic nonsense
    How many times were the ERG warned that if they blocked a deal, all this would come to pass.

Reducing to raging at the dying of the light.

Pathetic.
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    DUP eyebrows will be raised by the PM's Great Britain slip.
  • Options
    anothernickanothernick Posts: 3,578
    Sandpit said:

Pulpstar said:

Hope I'm wrong, though.

There will be so much stuff on twitter. FB etc that everyone will have something embarrassing in their records and people will stop being so judgmental about them. A generation ago if a politician was revealed to be gay or cheating on their partner it was a sensation and quite possibly a resigning issue. Now it hardly merits a mention. Soon old social media posts will be disregarded in the same way.
  • Options
    CD13CD13 Posts: 6,351
    Mr Divvie,

If Scotland voted for independence, I would accept the result with no problem. But how would you get it past the Westminster MPs?

After all, look at all the supposed difficulties of separating from a union of just over 45 years.. not 312 years.

And after two or three years of deliberate obstruction, insults such as you don't understand the issues - being morons, and now you've changed your minds anyway, you'd end up with revoke or you'd be fobbed off with a scrap more devolution. Is it worth it?

Representative democracy old chap.
  • Options
    StereotomyStereotomy Posts: 4,092
    So in this analogy, the Conservative party is Voldemort?
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,289
    Breaking: Tory MPs circulating a possible motion of censure on the cabinet proposing to dock half their pay for bungling Brexit,
  • Options
    That censure motion is a sign of how incredibly inept the ERG are (assuming they are behind it).

If you want to get rid of the PM you don't lump the rest of the Cabinet in with her: all you succeed in doing with that is uniting the Cabinet and enabling them to see the ERG for what they are. Malcontents on the margins of the world.

They are quite fantastically inept.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,929
    Is the Gov't not able to fill up it's ministerships now, or are we not quite at that stage yet.
  • Options

That censure motion is a sign of how incredibly inept the ERG are (assuming they are behind it).

If you want to get rid of the PM you don't lump the rest of the Cabinet in with her: all you succeed in doing with that is uniting the Cabinet and enabling them to see the ERG for what they are. Malcontents on the margins of the world.

The same thing goes for the vonc in May. They made no attempt to reach across to the rest of the party
  • Options
    May refuses to apologise for Zac & Dave's Islamophobic campaign against Sadiq Khan.

Still, at least it "isn't institutional", right?
  • Options
    Bercow allowing PMQ's to last nearly one hour is crazy
  • Options

Indeed. They same incapable of comprehending just what a fringe group they are. Too many years of spouting off at dinners to adoring back woodsmen, fawning interviews with supportive journalists and lucrative columns.
    The very definition of an echo chamber..
    Hint. Not everyone agrees with you. By a long chalk.
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    matt said:

It’s like interviews. I know of firms (non-UK) which will go through social media posts of potential employees. One had better never said anything interesting or controversial.

The upshot is that saying controversial things on twitter is a good way to screen out bad employers
  • Options
    Nigel_ForemainNigel_Foremain Posts: 13,790

Nicky Morgan is serious about trying to win the ERG vote in the leadership contest.

https://twitter.com/DamianGreen/status/1113394935686946817

How come Rees Mogg is MR Jacob Rees Mogg, and Steve Baker is MR Steve Baker, whereas the others simply have their names? Maybe it is how Rees Mogg and Baker announce themselves. A now deceased relative of mine always said that a gentleman never refers to himself as "Mr". This is obviously a piece of snobbish old-fashioned-ry that has passed by the monocle mutineer.
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,257

Bercow allowing PMQ's to last nearly one hour is crazy

So that Boles could get the last question?
  • Options
    Yet 36% of Britons want NI to stay in the UK to only 19% who want it to Leave and join the Republic even if 36% would leave it correctly entirely up to the people of NI
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,797

This session of PMQs having a very good effect in unifying the parliamentary Tory Party.

I thought they were in meltdown?

This session of PMQs having a very good effect in unifying the parliamentary Tory Party.

They are even if on holiday for an hour.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    dr_spyn said:
    And he doesn’t think the Tories should be. But the parliamentary numbers are as they are and they can both suck it up.
  • Options
    Freggles said:

Absolute howler from Blackford, asking why Scotland is being ignored - PM responds that she is meeting the First Ministers for Scotland and Wales today :lol:

Too little too late, does not hide fact that she has ignored Scotland totally.
  • Options
    Bob__SykesBob__Sykes Posts: 1,176
    So of those who have a preference, voters favour NI staying in the UK by a 2 to 1 margin.

Would be another way of putting it!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Duckenfield jury unable to reach verdict. Headed for retrial, so still subjudice.
  • Options
    CD13 said:

I'm wondering what the SNP are for now?

To achieve Scottish independence?

How?

By winning a referendum.

Yes, you can see where this is going. A referendum which has to be approved by a majority of Westminster MPs?

Yes those snivelling xenophobic wankers that whine about the EU allowing them a referendum. It will have F*** all to do with the snivelling rats in Westminster, the Scottish people will decide.
  • Options

So of those who have a preference, voters favour NI staying in the UK by a 2 to 1 margin.

Would be another way of putting it!
    Indeed, just a majority of Brits do not want to send in the troops and impose direct rule and enforce the Union if there is ever a majority for a United Ireland
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,288
    Pulpstar said:

Duckenfield jury unable to reach verdict. Headed for retrial, so still subjudice.

https://twitter.com/david_conn/status/1113407121717112833
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

Freggles said:

Absolute howler from Blackford, asking why Scotland is being ignored - PM responds that she is meeting the First Ministers for Scotland and Wales today :lol:

Even if too little and too late it doesn’t hide that he was just plain wrong, and so gives an open goal for people to dismiss him and the SNP further than they already have. I thought they were more competent and careful than that.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,127
    edited April 2019
    HYUFD said:

Yet 36% of Britons want NI to stay in the UK to only 19% who want it to Leave and join the Republic even if 36% would leave it correctly entirely up to the people of NI
    Does punting the idea of a Loyalist armed UDI of a Prod enclave in the event of reunification count as leaving it correctly entirely up to the people of NI?
  • Options

Freggles said:

He tried to get out of that by saying it's not formal talks, the surprised face of the lady next to him when TMay said she was meeting with the FM rather gives the lie to that...
    Your arse , it is a meeting only , no formal talks have ever taken place with Scottish Government or will with these cretins.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Does punting the idea of Loyalist armed UDI of a Prod enclave in the event of reunification count as leaving it correctly entirely up to the people of NI?
    That is up to loyalists, if there is a majority in Antrim for UDI so be it
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

The woman promised to stand down whena Brexit deal was passed in order to win over her party. He being done for is not news or a surprise, you will need to be more specific. May clearly knows she is gone soon, and is intent upon securing a deal first, so her being done for doesn’t matter to her.
  • Options

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

Done up like a Kipper
  • Options
    kle4 said:

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

The woman promised to stand down whena Brexit deal was passed in order to win over her party. He being done for is not news or a surprise, you will need to be more specific. May clearly knows she is gone soon, and is intent upon securing a deal first, so her being done for doesn’t matter to her.
    Her promise was very nebulous, but it did smoke out the opportunists who only wanted her job.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Pulpstar said:

Must be the ERG's fault..
  • Options

Trying to deliver Brexit while others try to stop it, and being grown up in trying (however late) to seek consensus. What an outrage.
  • Options

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

Changing her name to Custer
  • Options
    Anorak said:

Have any of the outraged brigade explained away that point yet? I assume they’ll do so on the basis that what they were after is good, and what the PM is after is bad, even though that would be her reasoning too.
  • Options

They are professional offence takers, they’d find fault with the time of day.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,850

Nicky Morgan is serious about trying to win the ERG vote in the leadership contest.

How come Rees Mogg is MR Jacob Rees Mogg, and Steve Baker is MR Steve Baker, whereas the others simply have their names? Maybe it is how Rees Mogg and Baker announce themselves. A now deceased relative of mine always said that a gentleman never refers to himself as "Mr". This is obviously a piece of snobbish old-fashioned-ry that has passed by the monocle mutineer.
    Gentlemen v Players/
  • Options
    Wouldn't the ERG's best move be to try and alter the 1922 committee's house rules so they can remove May earlier than December ?
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,850
    kle4 said:

Anorak said:

Have any of the outraged brigade explained away that point yet? I assume they’ll do so on the basis that what they were after is good, and what the PM is after is bad, even though that would be her reasoning too.
    I'm sure the European Remain Group have an explanation.
  • Options
    Biden still ahead in the Democrat polling :

Tuesday, April 2

2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Morning Consult Biden 33, Sanders 25, Harris 8, O'Rourke 8, Warren 7, Booker 4, Buttigieg 3, Klobuchar 2, Yang, Castro 1, Hickenlooper 1, Gillibrand 1, Inslee 1 Biden +8
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

How many frothers on here thought he was PM material
    I try to only froth one a quarter, not sure if that counts.
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,821

Are they privy councillors or chairs of select committees? Would that explain it?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Wouldn't the ERG's best move be to try and alter the 1922 committee's house rules so they can remove May earlier than December ?

If they have the numbers. Otherwise it's just another high-profile failure
  • Options
    stjohnstjohn Posts: 1,779
    malcolmg said:

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

I thought he was dead.

I suppose she could promise to bring down the Custer Living.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

Are they privy councillors or chairs of select committees? Would that explain it?
    I believe it is entirely up to them to ask how their names are recorded officially, it’s a real mixed bag with the Mr references.

• Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    edited April 2019
    It's amazing the amount of limbo dancing going on over creepy uncle Joe...

People just don't know what to think apparently, compared to say trump..orange man baddddd...

https://youtu.be/_Jez-bae0fU
  • Options
    EndillionEndillion Posts: 4,976
    malcolmg said:

Freggles said:

What's Scotland?
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,325
    Crossrail… must have Crossrail...
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,035
    stjohn said:

malcolmg said:

GIN1138 said:

Theresa's done for!

I thought he was dead.

I suppose she could promise to bring down the Custer Living.
    Maybe with such a name she could come up with a concordat to prevent us crashing onto the rocks; it could be called the Custer Condordia ...

If someone holds this pint, I'll go and get my coat ...
  • Options

Is your campaign going well?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Edit: Best to watch it before forming an opinion :D
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,325

I blame our Casino_Royale :)
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    viewcode said:

It's just personal preference, expressed when they're sworn in:
    https://www.parliament.uk/about/how/elections-and-voting/swearingin/#jump-link-4

After shaking the Speaker’s hand, the MP goes behind the Speaker’s Chair, where staff will take a signature for recognition purposes and ask how the MP wishes to be known in House documents.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

viewcode said:

I believe it is entirely up to them to ask how their names are recorded officially, it’s a real mixed bag with the Mr references.

I did not know that, thank you.
  • Options
    Endillion said:

viewcode said:

https://www.parliament.uk/about/how/elections-and-voting/swearingin/#jump-link-4

After shaking the Speaker’s hand, the MP goes behind the Speaker’s Chair, where staff will take a signature for recognition purposes and ask how the MP wishes to be known in House documents.
    Is Zorgon the Earthshaker, Master of all I Survey available?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Biden still ahead in the Democrat polling :

Tuesday, April 2

2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Morning Consult Biden 33, Sanders 25, Harris 8, O'Rourke 8, Warren 7, Booker 4, Buttigieg 3, Klobuchar 2, Yang, Castro 1, Hickenlooper 1, Gillibrand 1, Inslee 1 Biden +8

Is it about anything more than name recognition at this stage though? There’s still a year until the first primary, no-one but the most obsessive political follower is ranking the candidates so early.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Endillion said:

viewcode said:

Is Zorgon the Earthshaker, Master of all I Survey available?
    Yes, but you face an automatic recall petition if you try.
  • Options

It's amazing the amount of limbo dancing going on over creepy uncle Joe...

People just don't know what to think apparently, compared to say trump..orange man baddddd...

https://youtu.be/_Jez-bae0fU

Biden's history of inappropriate public contact with women has been widely available on YouTube for some time. In these #MeToo times there is a very high probability of it being widely discussed during any Presidential campaign he runs.
  • Options
    tpfkartpfkar Posts: 1,546
    Just too busy to comment at the moment, a shame in such momentous times.

My feel for a few weeks that has held steady is that all involved will do the minimum required to absolutely prevent no deal, at all times.

Looking through that lens, the recent moves have been a little more predictable. So I'd expect the Cooper bill to fall - not minimal - but the house to approve a motion allowing EU elections to be held - required. etc
  • Options
    Starmer, Brown and RLB to accompany JC to no 10.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    kle4 said:

viewcode said:

Yes, it’s personal preference how MPs would like to be addressed. I recall that Ed Miliband was known as Edward for a while, which amused some. MPs who can use Sir or Dr usually do, and a few use Mr, Mrs or other title.

Privy Councillors are addressed as the Right Honourable Member, as opposed to simply the Honourable Member, for their constituency.
  • Options
    Can I just say it is FAKE NEWS that my vote swap helped Lee Rowley gain his seat in 2017.

FFS first Andrea Jenkyns now Lee Rowley.
  • Options

I blame our Casino_Royale :)
    I completed my latest campaign on Sunday - a 21-mile walk to Barnet, completing the London Loop. I 'celebrated' by extending it five miles down to Finchley. ;)

London is a surprisingly green city; the trail is within the M25 at all times, but spends relatively little time in urban areas. Londoners are lucky to have that sort of thing on their doorstep.
  • Options
    Endillion said:

viewcode said:

Thank you
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    viewcode said:

kle4 said:

viewcode said:

It's such a pity that Richard Grosvenor Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax uses the dumbed-down version of his name.
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787

I wonder at what point will the Queen discretely convey to TfL “Thanks but no thanks, you can just call it Crossrail again”?
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Gordon Brown???
  • Options
    Endillion said:

dixiedean said:

Gordon Brown???
    Nick. Chief Whip.
  • Options
    _Anazina__Anazina_ Posts: 1,810
    Will someone put PMQs out of its misery?

It’s always bloody awful.
  • Options

Can I just say it is FAKE NEWS that my vote swap helped Lee Rowley gain his seat in 2017.

FFS first Andrea Jenkyns now Lee Rowley.

One question about that, how do youI answer the "How did you vote in the last election" question on the surveys ?
  • Options
    rural_voterrural_voter Posts: 2,038
    Endillion said:

dixiedean said:

Gordon Brown???
    More of a statesman since leaving office than Blair or Cameron.

They could hardly take John Major!
  • Options

viewcode said:

kle4 said:

viewcode said:

It's such a pity that Richard Grosvenor Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax uses the dumbed-down version of his name.
    :)
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,125
    kle4 said:

They are professional offence takers, they’d find fault with the time of day.
    Mid-day? MID-DAY???

Noon! Noon! Noon!!!
This discussion has been closed.