Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

How will the Tory betting look after tonight’s TV debate? – politicalbetting.com

Comments

• Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,253

Kemi is alright. The tooth story very relatable.

Not when the cancer referral targets are being missed by miles and people phoning 999 for an ambulance due to a heart attack are waiting five hours for it to arrive.
  • Options
    RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 27,190
    Leon said:

People writing off Penny too quickly

There are three of these debates. This is merely the first

Truss is toast but beyond that.... who knows. Rishi's polish shows here, he is is Winchester and Megabank and ex-COTE

But.... Which one will beat Starmer?

It is Mordaunt v Sunak, I reckon, and the Tory members will decide, not us

The Penny problem is that rather uniquely she has been called out on the stand for lying. And its on the dog whistle non-issue of chicks with dicks. She can try and talk around it, but they will keep coming back for it.
  • Options
    OnboardG1OnboardG1 Posts: 1,277
    Leon said:

But, a clear lie

I broke my tooth 10 months ago. Had to go private. £300 for a 20 minute procedure, done next day

Kemi B can't afford that?
    I pay £20 a month for dental insurance on an SSO salary. She has dental insurance, the story is pish.
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,001
    stjohn said:

Biggest loser given her position in the betting is Penny.

I agree Mike. But she is still clear favourite. Surprising.

The comments by Moylan and Frost about her work ethic and ability have really undermined her credibility with me. The only recent candidate for UK PM where I remember similar concerns being raised, (although broader and much more serious concerns), was/is called Boris.
    I can't believe that Frost is merely reporting in a disinterested manner given every other comment he's made in public life.
  • Options
    stjohnstjohn Posts: 1,778
    Tug into 44-46 on Betfair!
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,258
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Might be difficult to assess betting odds here as to how a reasonably normal, intelligent person might react to the candidates, vs a) Tory MPs, b) Tory party members. E.g. the latter, when offered a choice between Ken Clarke and Ian Duncan Smith, chose Smith.... (not exactly electoral dynamite).

Indeed, the most relevant comments on here are from Tory members or Tory MPs as we are the only ones who get to vote for them
    "Fuck the voters"
    The voters didn't get a say when Labour elected Gordon Brown PM either. We are a parliamentary democracy, we don't have an elected President
    You utterly miss the point. You can select Kareem Abdul-Jabar as lader if you want. But then you have to win the election. And if people keep looking a Mr AJ and instead of seeing an airline pilot as billed see a basketball player, you lose.

So it isn't about what you lot want. Its about what your party's voters want.

And this is your problem. You endlessly quote polls. Whilst saying that people who aren't you - especially Tory voters - can literally be ignored.
    Tory voters want Mordaunt

https://twitter.com/RedfieldWilton/status/1547873650899951617?s=20&t=pZZNMt7u0iOQt3hBpLyCSg
    This was before tonight
  • Options
    StuartDicksonStuartDickson Posts: 12,146
    Farooq said:

tlg86 said:

The audience really ought to be Tory MPs.

And the venue, a rusted hulk with no engines in the middle of the Pacific.
    Typhoon ahoy!
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,253

MaxPB said:

Instead of flouncing George Osborne should have played the long game, he'd be running rings around all of them and he'd probably give Kemi No. 11, he shouldn't have taken being sacked by May so personally.

But he has earned a gazillion pounds in the private sector.
    Next editor of the standard will be a certain B Johnson - you heard it here first.

Remember who is the owner….
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

Not when the cancer referral targets are being missed by miles and people phoning 999 for an ambulance due to a heart attack are waiting five hours for it to arrive.
    This is the line to run on really. Bet a lot of elderly Tory members are checking their pacemakers and thinking "please don't blow now...".
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,182
    Pretty sure Truss's run has ended tonight.

• Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    edited July 2022
    Leon said:

But, a clear lie

I broke my tooth 10 months ago. Had to go private. £300 for a 20 minute procedure, done next day

Guardian headline - "Scum Tory government minister hates the NHS and uses private healthcare" or something along those lines. Though, undoubtedly she has the money. Also iirc when she arrived in the UK she worked in a McDonald's to pay her own way.
  • Options
    OldBasingOldBasing Posts: 168
    The winner of tonight's debate: The Labour Party.
  • Options
    bondegezoubondegezou Posts: 7,586
    Kemi explains her teeth!

I don’t think repeatedly saying she’s “terrified” of things makes her look reliable.

Kemi’s vague efficiency savings not a great answer on the NHS. Mordaunt always has a specific policy idea, some of which are sensible, but lots of small policy ideas doesn’t make you come across well for a big picture job.

Sunak does the Blair thing of always remembering to thank the questioner. It seems simple, but it works.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

pigeon said:

HYUFD said:

nico679 said:

Sunak is I’m afraid to say the only candidate that looks like they could cope with the PM job . On taxes he’s coming across very well and Truss looks clueless .

Tory members want tax cuts, they are the deciding electorate he so far has failed to reach
    How Tory members vote will depend on how much they want to win the next election.

If they are determined to win they'll pick a grown up who doesn't give them sweeties straight away.

If they no longer care about winning they'll pick a different grown up who has a joined up plan to pay for tax cuts by slashing the size of the state in the Thatcherite manner. Which will no longer work as the debate has moved on since 1987, and besides there aren't millions of council houses left with which to bribe people.

If they want to take the cakeist approach then they'll pick another charlatan who promises them sweeties now, to be paid for by magic beans or something, and keep their fingers crossed that the wider electorate are too dense to see through the conceit.
    Tory members have won 4 general elections in a row, they want tax cuts now not power for the sake of it, especially now Starmer has replaced Corbyn
    So you are happy to lose the election - and then your hold over taxation?

Daft sod. But not as daft as whomever flagged his post.
  • Options
    LeonLeon Posts: 47,000
    OnboardG1 said:

Leon said:

But, a clear lie

I pay £20 a month for dental insurance on an SSO salary. She has dental insurance, the story is pish.
    Yes, a total and obvious lie. Good for her!
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,359
    Eabhal said:

@TSE there you go about the teeth!

Called it.

I’m a seer.

I didn’t advise Penny to bring it up. Honest.
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    edited July 2022
    Call me irrational, but I haven't been able to stand Truss since the photo(s) of her smirking in a tank were published. Liz baby, we Homo Sapiens use tanks for killing each other. YOU DON'T LOOK CUTE IN ONE.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/30/truss-urges-nato-allies-to-block-russias-nord-stream-2-gas-pipeline
  • Options
    Truss is a politician out of time. Decent. Honest. Positive. Engaged with people.

Completely wrong for today's modern Tory party.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,181

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Sunak is like Blair.

But with all his faults, Blair was a much better PM than any recent offering - and I say that as somebody who unusually always despised and distrusted him.

Blair actually had vision.

Can someone please tell me what Rishi’s vision is?

I wonder what he makes of this graph.

Blair had vision? What was it? I remember an enormous number of cliches - 'Britain forward not back, education, education, education, tough on crime tough on the causes of crime' - but I couldn't tell you what they meant.

Just as Thatcher's 'vision' was very often her making stuff up as she needed to, with varying degrees of success.

What they both were - for good or for ill - was decisive, and they had a willingness to listen to others if they knew their stuff and decide accordingly.

Does Sunak have that? If I'm honest I don't know. But what I can say is that apart possibly from Tugendhat and even more tenuously Badenoch the others are showing they don't have it.
    That’s nonsense.
    There was a clear Blairism “Giddens/third way-ism/reducing child poverty/education reform/devolution” etc, just as there was clear Thatcherism “Hayek/monetarism/privatisation/labour deregulation/home owning democracy”
    No, I'm right and you're reading too much into those statements. They were essentially cliches, not detailed policies. What happened was that when in government they created systems and then read them back into their promises, rather niftily in both cases. If you think that was a coherent 'vision' then I fear you have a rather rosy tinted view of both of them.

PMs do make it up as they go along, or as Lord Blake put it 'problems come up and are solved.'

I rather think you are letting your dislike for Sunak cause you to be negative in every way, including overselling some of the points where he might actually be strong.

Tugendhat absolutely cringeworthy there on the NHS.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Can someone - anyone - just say "the NHS is an OK health service but let's stop wanking on about it like it is Jesus, you craven craven idiots"

Absolutely!

And some of it is crap, and inefficient

And some of the staff are crap, and incompetent

And some are overpaid, and just throwing endless money at it doesn’t change these things

I suspect I wouldn’t win a General Election with that pitch…

• Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,078
    Truss supports Net Zero. Frothers in shambles.
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,921
    Go on Tories, choose Truss or Mordaunt!
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Sunak is like Blair.

But with all his faults, Blair was a much better PM than any recent offering - and I say that as somebody who unusually always despised and distrusted him.

Blair had vision? What was it? I remember an enormous number of cliches - 'Britain forward not back, education, education, education, tough on crime tough on the causes of crime' - but I couldn't tell you what they meant.

Just as Thatcher's 'vision' was very often her making stuff up as she needed to, with varying degrees of success.

What they both were - for good or for ill - was decisive, and they had a willingness to listen to others if they knew their stuff and decide accordingly.

Does Sunak have that? If I'm honest I don't know. But what I can say is that apart possibly from Tugendhat and even more tenuously Badenoch the others are showing they don't have it.
    People don't recognize utterly hollow smarm when they see it. Sunak is Blair, and you know what was most contemptible about Blair? Not Iraq in general but specifically his bragging that he agreed to it with the words "I'm in." Because that would sound so fucking cool in the biopic.

Someone change truss's Duracells. She's done. Lucky to be in the next cabinet
  • Options
    SeaShantyIrish2SeaShantyIrish2 Posts: 15,547
    ydoethur said:

Probably inevitable because she had nothing to gain and a huge amount to lose. She was popular by being an unknown quantity that people could project their hopes onto. Inevitable that if she doesn't smash it out of the park that bubble would pop.
    Don't think PM4MP needed a home run. But she at least needed to get to second base.

Perhaps the Fall of Truss is so dramatic it overshadows Mordaunt's under-performance?

Will be VERY interesting to see how the candidates AND their handlers react and adapt to tonight's realities over the next 46 hours leading up to Sunday's shindig.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,126
    Tugs is right. He talks about the army too much.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,286
    Penny has drifted a touch to 2.18 from 2.08.

I don't think she's done badly enough tonight to lose many votes - but she needs to do more in future debates.
  • Options
    MoonRabbitMoonRabbit Posts: 12,415

Easy win for Sunak - because he is the only one who sounds at all realistic. Not saying he’ll win (I suspect he won’t) but at least he is willing to avoid Panglossianism.

Oh, candide.

I think a problem is, as the weeks tick by, they will forget just how frustrated they were with Boris, remember him winning, delivering with boosterism. If Sunak replaces him, there will be Boris fans, ministers in his cabinet, government, parliamentary party, party and voters out there, who will just hate him for unfairly doing Boris in and replacing him. With personality clashes, grudges, the whole Boris and his cheerleaders waiting for things to be no better without him, that in itself could sink the Conservatives election chances.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Deleted. I laid 2 eggs.
  • Options
    Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 7,981

This is just wonderful. Sunak is clearly the best of them, but that really doesn’t say much - and if he wins the ERG and the Johnson faithful will go nuclear. Maybe they should start the whole contest again!

Same time, same place, next year?
    Are Alan Alda and Ellen Burstyn standing too?
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 19,939
    Sunak is going to win, I now guess.

But as @leon says - hang on in there until Sunday night as few people are going to be watching on a warm Friday night.

The problem is, I just can’t see Penny improving sufficiently in two days to stop Rishi.

He looks like the serious choice.
  • Options
    Penny ending better

I suspect Kemi has Covid, with all that coughing, BTW
  • Options
    another_richardanother_richard Posts: 25,056
    Leon said:

I find it extremely hard to believe Kemi Badenoch, a Nigerian posho, can't afford £300 to get a chipped tooth fixed, privately

She can.

But many people resent having to pay for something they've been promised should be 'free'.
  • Options

Leon said:

Can someone - anyone - just say "the NHS is an OK health service but let's stop wanking on about it like it is Jesus, you craven craven idiots"

Absolutely!

And some of it is crap, and inefficient

And some of the staff are crap, and incompetent

And some are overpaid, and just throwing endless money at it doesn’t change these things

I suspect I wouldn’t win a General Election with that pitch…

Its a giant machine and that means getting it to deliver what people need is very hard. But it is also a crippled machine, spaffing vast sums of public money into internal competition and marketisation. We could spend the money better...
  • Options
    Keir Starmer can't believe his luck.

People attacking their own Government's legacy and saying they want to continue those policies.

Change this election is not.
  • Options
    FishingFishing Posts: 4,561
    edited July 2022
    Leon said:

It's not OK - it's too often poor and terrible in some ways. In a study I saw recently it came tenth out of eleven health systems surveyed. And in the treatment of many cancers, for instance, it is a disgrace.

Still, it seems well enough supplied with diversity officers paid three or more times as much as nurses, so at least those with tumours are treated by people of a variety of backgrounds, which is of course what they are worried about.
  • Options
    God, Boris was better than this bunch

*help*

On the other hand, Starmer is worse than several of them

*yay*
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Sunak is like Blair.

People don't recognize utterly hollow smarm when they see it. Sunak is Blair, and you know what was most contemptible about Blair? Not Iraq in general but specifically his bragging that he agreed to it with the words "I'm in." Because that would sound so fucking cool in the biopic.

Someone change truss's Duracells. She's done. Lucky to be in the next cabinet
    Oh I do. I saw it in Blair.

But I prefer it to batshit crazy, total inexperience or mindless incompetence.
  • Options

Please try to post comprehensibly.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Penny ending better

That would be a supremely awkward way to end the contest. All five candidates miss the count because they're laid up with coof.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

How does this channel justify a 2 hour advert for the Labour Party?
    Grr.

For free, as well!
  • Options
    Maybe Mordaunt warming up a little bit, but she can sound like a policy wonk. Whereas Sunak talks about his daughters.
  • Options
    Presumably Kemi doesn't want to go to a private dentist as she thinks it would look bad.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,983
    edited July 2022
    MikeL said:

I don't think she's done badly enough tonight to lose many votes - but she needs to do more in future debates.

She is already clearly miles ahead of Sunak with members, she just needed to avoid a shocker and beat Truss to help ensure her place in the last 2 which she largely did
  • Options
    Sunak: my daughters are more fussed about the environment than the economy

Now why would that be?
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,717
    OnboardG1 said:

Leon said:

Penny ending better

That would be a supremely awkward way to end the contest. All five candidates miss the count because they're laid up with coof.
    For some of them not being able to take part in debates and media pieces might assist their campaign.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

MikeL said:

She is already clearly miles ahead of Sunak with members, she just needs to avoid a shocker
    Shame about tonight then.
  • Options
    Daveyboy1961Daveyboy1961 Posts: 3,384
    dixiedean said:

Grr.

it's funny, because earlier I said "how can these channels give free advertising to the Tory Party", I'm not sure it's doing them any good at all now.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

MikeL said:

She is already clearly miles ahead of Sunak with members, she just needs to avoid a shocker and beat Truss to help ensure her place in the last 2
    You're basing this all on one poll. I'm not sure that's a good basis of evidence.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,052
    What?
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

Please try to post comprehensibly.
    Froth.net in supports as Truss shambles.

Good on her, I say.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,578
    Mundo said:

Long time lurker, very occasional poster:

I’ve finally realized my issue with Sunak. He reminds me of Blair too much. On the one hand a serial winner, on the old hand a slimy supercilious turd.

Close your eyes and Sunak has Blairs voice...
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Grr.

LOL.
  • Options
    Tuggy just said "we need that Carbon Capture and Storage off the North East of Scotland".

What a clever man.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

OnboardG1 said:

Leon said:

Penny ending better

For some of them not being able to take part in debates and media pieces might assist their campaign.
    "Ms Truss, could you explain your stance on the economy?"
    *EUHURHGUR-HACK-EUGHEU-EUGH-HACK*
    "Thank you, that was a much better answer than on Friday night"
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

MikeL said:

She is already clearly miles ahead of Sunak with members, she just needs to avoid a shocker and beat Truss to help ensure her place in the last 2
    You're basing this all on one poll. I'm not sure that's a good basis of evidence.
    You must be new here

• Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,637

Tuggy just said "we need that Carbon Capture and Storage off the North East of Scotland".

What a clever man.

Would make even m ore sense if HMG in London hadn't cancelled just that project.
  • Options
    MikeL said:

Penny has improved to some degree as debate has gone on.

This may be a pointer for future debates.

Not that much.
  • Options

What?

What a load of utter nonsense.

Number one is the web, she's a muppet
  • Options
    Kemi knocks it out of the park dress sense wise
  • Options

What?

What a weird number. Why not make it 360 while she's at it?
  • Options
    OnboardG1 said:

What?

She doesn't want to go in circles.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,717
    edited July 2022

What?

Why 180 innovations? Such a random number.

What kind of innovations? What do you even mean by innovations?

Who is we in this context?

None used in the NHS at all? Really?

Other than that, fine comment.

• Options
    Kemi nowhere near ready to be PM.
  • Options
    Bad Enoch got longer than Tom the Tug
  • Options
    Big round of applause for Tom Major
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,302
    Penny's closing statement good.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

MikeL said:

And the Conhome survey and she is not just narrowly ahead of Sunak, she is miles ahead of him with members in both
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

OnboardG1 said:

What?

She doesn't want to go in circles.
    Didn't she once say that she was named after a cruiser which was the first to make a U-turn inside her own length? Right now she's performing like the Fourth Rate of her surname.
  • Options
    Will Truss end her statement "please, don't have nightmares"
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,243
    Is the debate still going on? Blimey!
  • Options

What?

She's quite right. When did you last see a Watt governor on an NHS ward?
  • Options

Tugendhat suggests I should get in touch with my MP to say who I want in the final 2. I mean, I could Tom, but I don’t think Keir Starmer gets much input into that decision…

Keir Starmer will be praying for Mordaunt or Truss on tonight's showing. But I don't think he'll be too alarmed by any of them.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

Truss is a politician out of time. Decent. Honest. Positive. Engaged with people.

Completely wrong for today's modern Tory party.

Which Truss would that be? The old Lib Dem Truss.
  • Options
    Rishi looks very likely to be in the final 2. So Tug can't make it.

2nd place goes to either Penny or one of Truss/Kemi. Truss hasn't been good and would struggle to beat Rishi or Penny. So maybe the "right" will shift towards Kemi and squeeze out Truss.

• Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,637
    edited July 2022

ydoethur said:

Probably inevitable because she had nothing to gain and a huge amount to lose. She was popular by being an unknown quantity that people could project their hopes onto. Inevitable that if she doesn't smash it out of the park that bubble would pop.
    Don't think PM4MP needed a home run. But she at least needed to get to second base.

Perhaps the Fall of Truss is so dramatic it overshadows Mordaunt's under-performance?

Will be VERY interesting to see how the candidates AND their handlers react and adapt to tonight's realities over the next 46 hours leading up to Sunday's shindig.
    Poe: *The Fall of the House of Truss*

And travellers now within that valley,
    Through the red-litten windows, see
    Vast forms that move fantastically
    To a discordant melody;
    While, like a rapid ghastly river,
    Through the pale door,
    A hideous throng rush out forever,
    And laugh — but smile no more.
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

Sunak: my daughters are more fussed about the environment than the economy

Now why would that be?

hahahah

"daddy, should I be worried about the environment? Is the world doomed?"

"Yes, but it's OK. I'm going to buy exoplanet 33XBi"

• Options
    ydoethur said:

HYUFD said:

MikeL said:

She is already clearly miles ahead of Sunak with members, she just needs to avoid a shocker
    Shame about tonight then.
    There was no shocker from anyone, except maybe Truss
  • Options
    edited July 2022

What?

That's a completely idiotic soundbite. One of the innovations is X-ray Tomography which is the basis of CT scanning. It's demonstrably false.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,938

What?

It's also simply not true: what about electricity?
  • Options
    Strong ed miliband energy from rishi. Hell yes
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623
    OnboardG1 said:

What?

Clearly innovation number 181 is critical to this discussion. Like a freaky periodic table.
  • Options
    Liz = undead.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    rcs1000 said:

What?

It's also simply not true: what about electricity?
    mRNA Covid vaccines?
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,952

Tugendhat suggests I should get in touch with my MP to say who I want in the final 2. I mean, I could Tom, but I don’t think Keir Starmer gets much input into that decision…

Mine would say Corbyn and McDonnell.

Seriously though. It shows they aren't speaking to the country.
  • Options
    I don't think any Leadership debate has ever moved the odds so much.

Truss has gone from 3.7 to 4.5.

Sunak 4.8 to 3.65.
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,302
    Truss looks like she's aged 10 years in a week.

Ran out of time on a (poor) closing statement.

Rishi's pretty good but a weak conclusion.
  • Options
    Jesus Liz. What is this...
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,202

What?

I blinked at that. Many of those innovations have come from the NHS. I don’t believe it.
  • Options
    None of the final statements are very good. Sunak’s poorest moment. Mordaunt and Truss somewhat better than their debate performances. Does this matter? Is it about getting a good 15 second clip for the news shows and social media?
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

What?

That's a completely idiotic soundbite. One of the innovations is X-ray Tomography which is the basis of CT scanning. It's demonstrably false.
    Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Coherent Light Emission, transistors...
  • Options
    Starmer is probably chuckling into his Doritos.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,052
    IshmaelZ said:

We need to grip this moment by the scruff of the elbow.
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

Next debate - bacon butty eating contest
  • Options
    Sunak the clear winner.

No doubt.

Truss was beyond woeful.

I can't remember when a front runner has imploded thanks to their own lack of comms skills like we have seen tonight.

• Options
    pigeonpigeon Posts: 4,132
    MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

MikeL said:

Besides which, even if said poll was a fair indicator of current opinion, it assumes that the Tory membership all pick a stance on any given topic and then refuse to budge a nanometre, regardless of any argument that may subsequently be presented, or any event that may subsequently occur...
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    edited July 2022
    GIN1138 said:

Rish annoying me with his hand movements. He's been studying old Tony Blair performances on YouTube hasn't he? ;)

Didn't watch it, but first clip I saw it was he has taken the "greatest hits" of Blair and Clegg....the hand movements and "thanks Sharon that was an excellent question", which Clegg got loads of credit for during the debates...

Problem is it isn't new or unique now.
  • Options

Starmer is probably chuckling into his Doritos.

His korma, please!
This discussion has been closed.