Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » While we await the Cummings presser my nomination for the book

Comments

• Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,577
    The "Led by Donkeys" demo and neighbours heckling last night have helped him in his point that his London house is not a particularly "safe" location.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,470

The statement was fine - but he comes across as so arrogant when he answers questions.

That's interesting, because he comes across as unusually calm and level-headed to me. Just shows how different people can view things differently.
  • Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,049
    eadric said:

Why did he take a child on a potentially dangerous test drive?

When he was blind....

Does his wife drive?
  • Options
    algarkirkalgarkirk Posts: 10,495
    DougSeal said:

eadric said:

The Barnard Castle thing is the weak link. If he can secure that, he's OK

With impaired eyesight?
    It is so weak that they avoided admitting it until today - and clearly would have denied it if possible. The justification given is very weak. Exercise would have been a better excuse, though still with problems.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,187

tlg86 said:
    Not really

Question. Was driving to Durham worse than shagging one's mistress during lockdown? Answer No
    I was thinking more that Cummings is mentioning his importance to government. So was Ferguson.
  • Options
    state_go_awaystate_go_away Posts: 5,417
    algarkirk said:

Andy_JS said:

Cummings strikes me as a Sherlock Holmes type figure, in the sense that he's a genius on some subjects but doesn't know the first thing about other subjects, such as where the boundary of London is.

Quite. SH didn't know or care whether the earth went round the sun or the sun round the earth. (Study in Scarlet)
    Greater London boundary quite hard to learn 100%.
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,161
    eadric said:

On his wife's birthday.

To a well known local beauty spot.

• Options
    Without the castle visit, I think he might have got away with it.
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,077

eadric said:

On his wife's birthday.

It’s total nonsense. Hilarious really.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,114
    nico67 said:

Started off okay and it then turned into a train wreck . Refusing to apologize and some pathetic excuse for popping off to Barnard Castle will be what most people remember .

He is reminding me of Sir Charles Dilke, who acquitted of a criminal offence most unwisely sued for libel, lost spectacularly and ruined his life and career as a result.

He might have got away with the statement. The questions are a total train wreck.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,070
    HYUFD said:

This is epic. Really couldn't be better. He isn't going anywhere but has made the situation a whole load worse for the government.

"I left wifey who had symptoms and went back to work (at Downing Street FFS)" - not allowed
    "I drove 260 miles" - not allowed.
    "I had conversations with my parents" - not allowed.
    "I took a test drive with the sprog in the car to test I could see well enough to drive" - illegal
    "I didn't stop at all in the 5 hour trip to Durham yet the sprog needed a piss after my illegal can I see 30 minute test drive" - fuck off

Epic epic fail. I remember Black Wednesday destroying the Tories financial reputation for 2 decades. And at no point on Black Wednesday did leading SPAD David Cameron push his way to the front of Lamont's press conference and take a Giant Shit before the cameras

This is not Black Wednesday.

Millions lost their homes and jobs after Black Wednesday (and Labour was already ahead in the polls beforehand).

WTO terms Brexit combined with the economic effects of the lockdown and the deaths from Covid might be Black Wednesday but Cummings' actions are not, at most they might be the equivalent of bad tabloid headlines over Ministers' indiscretions
    The snowball has started rolling!
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    DougSeal said:

Should you have told the Prime Minister...?

"I don't know... I have to protect the Prime Minister's time".

How long does a text message take to read?

Plausible deniability. Not telling the PM gives Boris an out when the shit hits the fan. What Dom has done today is ensure Boris doesn't go down with him when the eventual resignation comes in a couple of days.
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623
    edited May 2020
    Is the current interviewer crying?
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,943
    rpjs said:

HYUFD said:

This is epic. Really couldn't be better. He isn't going anywhere but has made the situation a whole load worse for the government.

"I left wifey who had symptoms and went back to work (at Downing Street FFS)" - not allowed
    "I drove 260 miles" - not allowed.
    "I had conversations with my parents" - not allowed.
    "I took a test drive with the sprog in the car to test I could see well enough to drive" - illegal
    "I didn't stop at all in the 5 hour trip to Durham yet the sprog needed a piss after my illegal can I see 30 minute test drive" - fuck off

Epic epic fail. I remember Black Wednesday destroying the Tories financial reputation for 2 decades. And at no point on Black Wednesday did leading SPAD David Cameron push his way to the front of Lamont's press conference and take a Giant Shit before the cameras

This is not Black Wednesday.

Millions lost their homes and jobs after Black Wednesday (and Labour was already ahead in the polls beforehand).

WTO terms Brexit combined with the economic effects of the lockdown and the deaths from Covid might be Black Wednesday but Cummings' actions are not, at most they might be the equivalent of bad tabloid headlines over Ministers' indiscretions
    The UK government’s worst-in-class (except for parts of the US) response to coronavirus is Black Wednesday. This is singing in the bath. That was what everyone remembered.
    Except Belgium and Spain also have higher death rates per head than the UK and the Tories had a 12% lead still in the latest poll at the weekend
  • Options
    CorrectHorseBatteryCorrectHorseBattery Posts: 21,436
    edited May 2020
    Andy_JS said:

The statement was fine - but he comes across as so arrogant when he answers questions.

That's interesting, because he comes across as unusually calm and level-headed to me. Just shows how different people can view things differently.
    You want to like him, I really do not like him. So I don't think either of us is particularly impartial.
  • Options
    El_CapitanoEl_Capitano Posts: 3,870

So the conclusion from PB is.

Those who always thought Cummings was innocent still do.

Those who thinks Cummings was guilty still do.

Have I missed anyone?

I think he was unwise, made mistakes, but he will have some sympathy following this interview
    Let's wait for the next YouGov before concluding that.
  • Options
    Peter_the_PunterPeter_the_Punter Posts: 13,288
    nico67 said:

Started off okay and it then turned into a train wreck . Refusing to apologize and some pathetic excuse for popping off to Barnard Castle will be what most people remember .

He is a valued public servant. Couldn't he have been chauffered back to London?
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,187
    MaxPB said:

DougSeal said:

Plausible deniability. Not telling the PM gives Boris an out when the shit hits the fan. What Dom has done today is ensure Boris doesn't go down with him when the eventual resignation comes in a couple of days.
    I disagree. Boris will be going with him.
  • Options
    Can a journalist please ask if his wife can drive
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,470
    How did we get here?!
  • Options
    The musings of a 'career psychopath'?

I think I need to thank the other DC for that idea.
  • Options

nico67 said:

He is a valued public servant. Couldn't he have been chauffered back to London?
    Does his wife drive?
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830
    He comes across as sad and geeky and humble in a way I hadn't expected at all. I feel more sympathetic than I expected, but doesn't change my mind. I am a lot angrier with Johnson than with him but then I always was
  • Options
    contrariancontrarian Posts: 5,818
    Its one rule for Cummings and one rule for the rest of us.

The rest of us don;t have to run the gauntlet of threats and people who hate us knowing where we and our families live.

• Options
    We need some polling damnit.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Andy_JS said:

How did we get here?!

Blame the poor pangolin in Wuhan that got shat on by a bat....

• Options
    IshmaelZ said:

He comes across as sad and geeky and humble in a way I hadn't expected at all. I feel more sympathetic than I expected, but doesn't change my mind. I am a lot angrier with Johnson than with him but then I always was

Fair enough. Personally he reminds me of a lot of Software Engineers I've met, an inability to deal with people well but they tend to know their limitations and don't bother.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,321

DougSeal said:

Except that there are plenty of backbench Tories baying for Cummings blood.

'Plenty' is how many Boris once expelled from the party in a single day for defying him. That was a big scandal then too.

I predict they'll back down.
    A menacing note. Are you associated with the whips' office?
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,251

Have I missed anyone?

I think he was unwise, made mistakes, but he will have some sympathy following this interview
    Let's wait for the next YouGov before concluding that.
    The polls will be a car crash
  • Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 11,098

Have I missed anyone?

The guardian have questions to answer
    You're hilarious.
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,001
    Making us hate unelected elites. Classic Dom.
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

I think he’s been warned he needs to cool it. Yesterday he just came across as mind bending ly arrogant.

But the admissions he has made are devastating.
  • Options
    Good question. Did he ask anyone in London to help
  • Options
    I didn't even ask any friends in London to help out. Ouch.
  • Options
    He can't answer that one.
  • Options
    I will be fascinated to see polling after this.
  • Options

Ooof. Not as devastating as that was.
  • Options
    Do any of his nieces drive?
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,027
    He can't remember when or where he refuelled? His credit card records should answer that.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

MaxPB said:

DougSeal said:

Boris needs to take a break and go on paternity leave
  • Options
    BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556
    edited May 2020

DougSeal said:

Except that there are plenty of backbench Tories baying for Cummings blood.

'Plenty' is how many Boris once expelled from the party in a single day for defying him. That was a big scandal then too.

I predict they'll back down.
    A menacing note. Are you associated with the whips' office?
    Random politics nerd, I'm afraid. But I imagine that what happened at the end of last year hasn't entirely faded from backbenchers' minds.

EDIT: I couldn't be a whip anyway, because it's already been established that I'm Dominic Cummings. I'm currently typing this using my knees :wink:
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,001

The "Led by Donkeys" demo and neighbours heckling last night have helped him in his point that his London house is not a particularly "safe" location.

More likely they inspired the authors of that part of the story. Literally every MP and journalist could use the same excuse.
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    Chris said:

TGOHF666 said:

A queue of torn faced whiners line up at the podium to cry crocodile tears.

A beautiful moment.

This pandemic really is a trolls' paradise, isn't?
    The media are awkward but they're not trolls to be fair.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,943
    tlg86 said:

MaxPB said:

DougSeal said:

He won't, Boris is the best Tory election winner since Thatcher
  • Options
    The questions session has been the real mistake in all of this. I can't think who advised him to do that
  • Options

Some of the questioners have been excellent, some on the other hand have been dire

What have we learned? It is all the fault of the media. So that clears everything up
  • Options

He can't remember when or where he refuelled? His credit card records should answer that.

maybe he drove off without paying?
  • Options

Do any of his nieces drive?

Or his wife

• Options

eadric said:

That aspect of the story is transparent BS. It was a day trip.
    Only that aspect?

I've never heard such a conglomeration of whopping lies in my life.
  • Options
    CD13CD13 Posts: 6,351
    edited May 2020
    Still a bit iffy, but half as iffy as the press scrum around his house. Where was the social distancing then? One law for the oress, and one for the plebs. Did any of the channels not see that, or did they ignore it because they are special? Hypocrites.
  • Options
    Given the current timeline of events is it possible that Dom was the superspreader in Downing Street? His wife had symptoms and he then went to work in Downing Street. Does the timeline match up for that?
  • Options
    The petrol stuff seems implausible. He drives a Range Rover, the fuel economy on those is dreadful.
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 31,924

Has he got any friends? As opposed to associates?
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,213
    ydoethur said:

Carnyx said:

Ave_it said:

It's a non story.

Now - let's get the economy restarted and the pubs open!

You plebs can go to the pub!

I just want to feel safe enough to be able to complete my conquest of ScotRail by doing those last two trains west and north of Inverness. :)
    Do the trains still split to Thurso and Wick or is there now the one which shuffles back to Thurso from Wick? I think it did that the last time.
    When I was last there in 2015 it went to Thurso and reversed.
    Yeah it goes to Georgemass then Thurso, back to Georgemass then Wick. Which is a bit of a shame as Thurso is the most northerly station in Great Britain, and the train stays there for barely 5 minutes!
  • Options
    Chris said:

Have I missed anyone?

You're hilarious.
    You may not like it but that is a fair comment
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830
    ydoethur said:

nico67 said:

He is reminding me of Sir Charles Dilke, who acquitted of a criminal offence most unwisely sued for libel, lost spectacularly and ruined his life and career as a result.

He might have got away with the statement. The questions are a total train wreck.
    There's a more famous example of that, surely? "Posing as somdomite" (sic).
  • Options
    Peter_the_PunterPeter_the_Punter Posts: 13,288
    ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

I think he’s been warned he needs to cool it. Yesterday he just came across as mind bending ly arrogant.

Bit defensive, isn't he! Never seen him like that before.

He's cleared up a lot of the facts, but he still broke the guidelines, more than once. The 'reasonable excuse' defence doesn't really hold for someone in his position. He ought to resign, but he won't.

That's very bad for the Government, and for those trying to beat this Virus.
  • Options

Chris said:

Have I missed anyone?

You're hilarious.

Chris said:

Have I missed anyone?

You're hilarious.
    I know what it's like when your hero gets attacked mate, been there with Corbyn. So do have sympathy for you.
  • Options

The petrol stuff seems implausible. He drives a Range Rover, the fuel economy on those is dreadful.

These questions are throwing up more questions.

Persistently refusing to consider his future. Clearly doesn’t think he needs to apologise or show contrition.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    Scott_xP said:
    How the fuck did he distance him? BoJo said he spoke extensively with him about it yesterday.
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    Agreed. Screwed up the politics of this but that's what it is now: politics.

People on a witch-hunt will still seek to get a political scalp. But a father wanting to look after his young family is reasonable.

If the media and dickheads like Led By Donkeys weren't constantly acting like twats outside his London home maybe he'd have felt safer there too.
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1264955606512873472

In actual fact, it would have made his position untenable and he would have had to resign.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,850
    Nearly an hour in, he's still coming across as terribly reasonable, for someone who doesn't spend their days doing press conferences. His lack of media polish is possibly even a point in his favour.
  • Options
    KentRisingKentRising Posts: 2,850

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Bit defensive, isn't he! Never seen him like that before.

He's cleared up a lot of the facts, but he still broke the guidelines, more than once. The 'reasonable excuse' defence doesn't really hold for someone in his position. He ought to resign, but he won't.

That's very bad for the Government, and for those trying to beat this Virus.
    A dwindling number seemingly, given the number of people out and about in the past few days.
  • Options

The questions session has been the real mistake in all of this. I can't think who advised him to do that

Boris?
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,827

ydoethur said:

Carnyx said:

Ave_it said:

It's a non story.

Now - let's get the economy restarted and the pubs open!

You plebs can go to the pub!

I just want to feel safe enough to be able to complete my conquest of ScotRail by doing those last two trains west and north of Inverness. :)
    Do the trains still split to Thurso and Wick or is there now the one which shuffles back to Thurso from Wick? I think it did that the last time.
    When I was last there in 2015 it went to Thurso and reversed.
    Yeah it goes to Georgemass then Thurso, back to Georgemass then Wick. Which is a bit of a shame as Thurso is the most northerly station in Great Britain, and the train stays there for barely 5 minutes!
    Wick much nicer than Thurso IMO.

It was best when they used to split the train one bit going to Thurso one bit to Wick
  • Options

eadric said:

On his wife's birthday.

The issue is not 'is this nonsense' - of course it is. Everyone with a bit of nous can see that. It's 'can he get away with it'. It's feel more like criminal proceedings than is healthy really. The Castle thing is easily the weakest bit in that the rest of it has a charge of emotional justification which can't be wholly denied. The Barnard Castle thing hasn't and is plainly a post hoc ratiocination.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901
    The government is paying a hefty price to keep him. When we look back on this period the government will be remembered as doing its own thing, whilst we locked down.
  • Options

Chris said:

Have I missed anyone?

You're hilarious.
    Every gyration of the weathercock is.
  • Options
    So I guess there are two views on this.

On the one hand you think the media have been horrible to him and he deserves sympathy.

On the other hand, he chose to break the rules and act arrogantly, really leaving the media no choice.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

tlg86 said:

MaxPB said:

DougSeal said:

Even Thatcher had to resign eventually!
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Persistently refusing to consider his future. Clearly doesn’t think he needs to apologise or show contrition.
    wah wah its not fair he's not resigning when I want him to.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,027
    Phil said:

"I was just testing my eyesight by driving to Barnard’s Castle” is the going to be the new "We just went to Salisbury to see the lovely cathedral" at this rate.

New advertising campaign: "Barnard Castle? Should've gone to Specsavers."
  • Options
    rural_voterrural_voter Posts: 2,038

He has colleagues. Roger Gale MP said on R4 that he was entitled to ask the Head of the Civil Service for help in a family crisis. Why didn't he?
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787

Land Rover USA quotes combined MPG of 21, with a usable capacity of 17.7 gallons (US) which comes out to a range of about 370 miles by my reckoning. So I think it’s plausible.
  • Options
    BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556

HYUFD said:

tlg86 said:

MaxPB said:

DougSeal said:

Even Thatcher had to resign eventually!
    She was Prime Minister for 11 years, Boris just 1 so far. So only another decade to go.
  • Options

Chris said:

Have I missed anyone?

You're hilarious.

Chris said:

Have I missed anyone?

You're hilarious.
    I know what it's like when your hero gets attacked mate, been there with Corbyn. So do have sympathy for you.
    Where has hero come from.

I have never supported Cummings and Boris lost me last night

But I try to be fair in my comments (unless Corbyn is involved)
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

Nearly an hour in, he's still coming across as terribly reasonable, for someone who doesn't spend their days doing press conferences. His lack of media polish is possibly even a point in his favour.

Is he over-egging the 'threats in London' thing a bit I wonder...
  • Options
    Its a good lesson to a society to never make draconian laws because everyone breaks them and its just politics and who you know as to whether you go down for them. thats why the phrase " well if you have nothing to hide " is such a bad one - everyone breaks the law sometimes , so don't make too many of them!
  • Options

People on a witch-hunt will still seek to get a political scalp. But a father wanting to look after his young family is reasonable.

If the media and dickheads like Led By Donkeys weren't constantly acting like twats outside his London home maybe he'd have felt safer there too.
    You keep saying this, but answer the question: in what way does driving to a beauty spot in Barnard Castle on his wife’s birthday “to test his eyesight” have anything to do with looking after his young family.

I’ll tell you the answer: nothing.

This whole thing is total bollocks.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

wah wah its not fair he's not resigning when I want him to.
    You still here? I was hoping after @Philip_Thompson and I slapped you down over the 1919 pandemic you had gone away to grow up.
  • Options

So I guess there are two views on this.

On the one hand you think the media have been horrible to him and he deserves sympathy.

On the other hand, he chose to break the rules and act arrogantly, really leaving the media no choice.

No, the majority view is that he broke the rules and should resign, the media doesn't even come into the picture.
  • Options
    Daily Mirror will be working overtime to prove the Castle story is bollocks
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,249
    IshmaelZ said:

Yes agree. Sounds very reasonable.

Were it not the case that all of that notwithstanding he broke at least the spirit of the laws he helped to formulate he would deserve some sympathy. But I'm guessing thousands of people with equally sympathetic and plausible stories stayed put.
  • Options

We need some polling damnit.

We could have had that "worm" thing they had in the TV debates :)
  • Options
    algarkirk said:

eadric said:

On his wife's birthday.

The issue is not 'is this nonsense' - of course it is. Everyone with a bit of nous can see that. It's 'can he get away with it'. It's feel more like criminal proceedings than is healthy really. The Castle thing is easily the weakest bit in that the rest of it has a charge of emotional justification which can't be wholly denied. The Barnard Castle thing hasn't and is plainly a post hoc ratiocination.
    I suppose it depends whether the Tory MPs can stomach him staying or whether they show some backbone.

He'll get away with it, I think. But the story will probably unravel a bit more over a few days, and it will get a bit more evident just how much he's got away with.
  • Options
    RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 27,182

Chris said:

Have I missed anyone?

You're hilarious.
    It really isn't. The Guardian reporting witnesses reporting him somewhere isn't as yet in question. Dom says he wasn't. But so what as he's telling an absolute load of cobblers and explicitly made statements that haven't transpired to be true.

This is a political crisis. He cannot exonerate himself by proving that charge 17 was false therefore the long list of things he has just confessed to having done that are directly contrary to the rules and some literally illegal don't matter
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787
    Why is no-one asking “If you acted out of concern for the safety of your child, why did you take him and your wife on a drive to see if your eyesight was safe to drive?”
  • Options
    rpjs said:

Land Rover USA quotes combined MPG of 21, with a usable capacity of 17.7 gallons (US) which comes out to a range of about 370 miles by my reckoning. So I think it’s plausible.
    He drove to a castle and drove back home right? All without stopping for petrol?
  • Options

Phil said:

"I was just testing my eyesight by driving to Barnard’s Castle” is the going to be the new "We just went to Salisbury to see the lovely cathedral" at this rate.

New advertising campaign: "Barnard Castle? Should've gone to Specsavers."
    Now that’s unfair. Barnard Castle is beautiful.

Maybe ending up in Consett by mistake would be the way of doing it.
  • Options

He has colleagues. Roger Gale MP said on R4 that he was entitled to ask the Head of the Civil Service for help in a family crisis. Why didn't he?
    Surely your instinct is to ensure your young child is looked after by someone you know, a family member or friend, not a civil servant!
  • Options

In actual fact, it would have made his position untenable and he would have had to resign.

You can't set out your case early on unless it is entirely true and complete - which is not an option here. You have to say nothing until you know what the case against you is, and then frame your defence around it. That's exactly what he has done. This is why the Barnard Castle bit is the weakest, because it is really hard to make up something good about the incident. Hence the hope until today that they would not have to admit it.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,577
    EPG said:

More likely they inspired the authors of that part of the story. Literally every MP and journalist could use the same excuse.
    How many MPs had demos and heckling outside their houses yesterday?
  • Options
    RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 27,182

Not when the advice published by his government do not allow the actions he took
  • Options
    algarkirk said:

You can't set out your case early on unless it is entirely true and complete - which is not an option here. You have to say nothing until you know what the case against you is, and then frame your defence around it. That's exactly what he has done. This is why the Barnard Castle bit is the weakest, because it is really hard to make up something good about the incident. Hence the hope until today that they would not have to admit it.
    But the easiest thing about the Barnard Castle thing was surely to say nothing.

If that is a lie, it really does undermine the rest of his statement.

If that was a bit more convincing, he might have got away with it.
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623
    Only a quarter of the journalist questions have genuinely moved the story on. Most of them are pish.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Jonathan said:

The government is paying a hefty price to keep him. When we look back on this period the government will be remembered as doing its own thing, whilst we locked down.

No. The majority of people neither know nor care about Cummings.

The real story is 35K+ dead, what could the government have done better? Not about an advisor driving to Bernard Castle.
  • Options
    Andy_CookeAndy_Cooke Posts: 4,814
    Nice coincidence that this test drive to Barnard Castle was on his wife’s birthday. Really lucky that they could make a day out of it with such a good reason.
This discussion has been closed.