Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Getting Brexit Done

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,954
    rcs1000 said:

So, basically, what that reminds us is of is the fact that the polls showing big Tory leads were way out.

Shit the bed.
    Yeah but...

In 2017 the Con-Lab gap was less than expected.
    In 2015, it was more than expected.
    In 2010, it was less than expected.

Assuming that errors will be be in the same direction as last time is a sure fire way of losing all your money.
    Not surefire, since you might still get lucky!
  • Options
    Sun go for a reboot of the old Kinnock headline:

https://twitter.com/AllieHBNews/status/1204896005075935235
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,357
    edited December 2019

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

https://twitter.com/anthonyjwells/status/1204885669140746242

Nearly all the final opinion polls are published.

I'm hearing rumours of IDS is a goner in Chingford!
    People haven't voted yet!
    That's news to people who have sent in their postal votes.
    So how do we know IDS has already lost then?
    Presumably it is people interpreting their canvass returns. Art rather than science, but if you know your patch it can give you a pretty good indication

Alternatively it is just spin in order to persuade any remaining LibDems to come over.
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,924
    edited December 2019

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

I would really really really enjoy that.
    I would really really not. Boris in and IDS out is exactly wrong. IDS has a conscience. Boris does not.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

tyson said:

Tonight's polls

Opinium Con 45/Lab 33/LD 12 (Con lead +12)
    Qriously 43/30/12 (+13)
    NCPolitics 43/33/12 (+10)
    BMG 41/32/14 (+9)
    Panelbase 43/34/11 (+9)
    ComRes 41/36/12 (+5)
    Kantar 44/32/13 (+12)
    Deltapoll 45/35/10 (+10)

Mean Con lead: 10% exactly

Still waiting for Survation, YouGov and ICM, assuming they're all publishing tonight...? Ipsos MORI expected tomorrow morning I believe.

Why am I drawn to the 5% poll and worried, yet not calmed by the 5 x 10% and over polls?

2017 has a lot to answer for. I was fine until this evening.
    What worries me is how the Tories have morphed into an English nationalist pressure group that doesn't give 2 flying fucks about the economic health of the country and fights an election on an entirely mendacious theme of "get Brexit done" that is obviously bollox. What became of your party? From what I see you are something much lower than pond life amoeba...
    This has been an unpleasant campaign, and this type of post typifies it.

I dislike Corbyn vehemently and disagree with most Labour policy. But I still recognise that most Labour candidates are like most Conservative candidates - decent and honourable people motivated primarily by notions of public service, who want to do the best for the community.

I certainly wouldn’t call them lower than amoeba. I wish you didn’t either

He does this now and again - then cries when its returned in kind
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760
    Andy_JS said:

The polling average hasn't changed for about 2 weeks.

It's still 43/33 after tonight's polls.

This is a very valid point, just looking at the polls from when the election was called. Leads of 8,10,12,7,13,6,11 etc. Essentially exactly the same as now. So either the pollsters have missed something or we’ll get exactly the same result as we would have done without 6 weeks of bullshit. The only major difference is BXP and Lib Dems being squeezed which probably has more upsides for Con than Lab.
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,924
    edited December 2019
    [dupicate post]

• Options

Some additional predictions from me.

The red wall will not crumble entirely. The Tories will gain 4 seats in the red wall.

The Tories will lose five seats in Scotland.

The Tories will lose four seats in London.

The Lib Dems will make surprise gains in the South - but will only be in the low 20s at best.

The next Government will be a Labour minority Government supported by the SNP in a C&S agreement. The Lib Dems will abstain.

Corbyn will resign.

I come from the future :)

Then say when he is resigning?! 2024?
  • Options

Why is Chris Williamson not on the Betfair market for Derby North? He is surely only marginally more ridiculous a figure than Lord Buckethead, who is available to back for Uxbridge.

I'm a Count Binface man myself.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Some additional predictions from me.

The red wall will not crumble entirely. The Tories will gain 4 seats in the red wall.

The Tories will lose five seats in Scotland.

The Tories will lose four seats in London.

The Lib Dems will make surprise gains in the South - but will only be in the low 20s at best.

The next Government will be a Labour minority Government supported by the SNP in a C&S agreement. The Lib Dems will abstain.

Corbyn will resign.

I come from the future :)

Then say when he is resigning?! 2024?
    By mid 2020 at the latest.
  • Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,050

tyson said:

tyson said:

Floater said:

tyson said:

tyson said:

The Tories have inflicted three years of Brexit twattery on us...plunging the country into a nihilistic, populist nightmare.

Please, can someone tell me why they deserve a majority tomorrow.? And the answer cannot mention Corbyn. Thanks

Something something get Brexit done
    You know...today our administrator just blurted out racist stuff as if it was normal...fucking Tories...you've opened up the box with your Brexit shitshow and you've made this country a worse place. Well fucking done
    Yes Brexit made Labour a racist cess pit ......
    Brexit has made the Labour Party a nasty place to be...yes, absolutely
    Wrong way round. It was Labour choosing Corbyn, and thereby emasculating the Labour Remain campaign, which was one of the key reasons Leave won.

Even if that weren't the case, Corbyn brought Seumas Milne and the other extremely unpleasant elements in before the referendum. You can't blame anyone other than Labour for Labour descending into a vile cesspit.
    I agree with pretty much everything you have written. In fact I could have written the same thing myself in a polemical moment. But...in this cesspit..there are still quite a few of us hanging on and hoping we can fight back....
    Which is fair enough, as I said the other day. I have every respect for those who stay and try to improve things from the inside, but I also respect those who get to the point where they feel they can't in all conscience continue to do so. It's not an easy decision.
    I did reply to your post the other day...but it got convoluted and all that...and I binned it..

As one comrade to another..and we have jostled with each other these past years..and are both struggling with our political identities. You are a traditional Tory, and I am traditional Labour. But things have changed...and it's tough
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905
    Revised list of final polls, including those published before today:

Qriously 43/30/12 (+13)
    BMG 41/32/14 (+9)
    Panelbase 43/34/11 (+9)
    ComRes 41/36/12 (+5)
    Kantar 44/32/13 (+12)
    Deltapoll 45/35/10 (+10)
    ICM (9 Dec) 42/36/12 (+6)
    YouGov MRP (10 Dec) 43/34/12 (+9)
    FocalData MRP (10 Dec) 42/34/14 (+8)

Mean Con lead: 9.4%

We continue to await Survation. Ipsos MORI doesn't come until the morning. For the record, their most recent results to date are as follows:

Survation (7 Dec) 45/31/11 (+14)
    Ipsos MORI (4 Dec) 44/32/13 (+12)
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,830
    The SDP is contesting the following 20 seats:

Havant, Tottenham, York Central, Neath, Folkestone,
    Leeds West, Wentworth, Cynon Valley, Cambridge, Epping Forest,
    Warrington South, Jarrow, Keighley, Edinburgh SW,, Watford,
    Thirsk & Malton, Tooting, Basildon, Leeds Central, Warwick & Leamington.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,902

The Sun has had a quiet election. A shadow of its former self.
  • Options
    Byronic said:

kle4 said:

Byronic said:

kle4 said:

I apologise to Mr Byronic for what was an intemperate response.

No worries mate, we all get a bit upset.

I was only teasing you in the original comment.
    Hence why it was uncalled for, but I can be a bit petulant at times.
    Incidentally, when I was abroad recently, and looking for an objective viewpoint
    on PB, on leader debates (which I could not watch), it was you who gave the most fair minded account.

So your studied if sometimes frustrating neutrality is very valuable. Keep it up!
    Very kind. Though I would say it is not neutrality, just allegy to definitive statements :) Comes from writing too many reports that have allow for many outcomes.
  • Options
    eggegg Posts: 1,749

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

So far behind on postal votes there’s no coming back.
    Just saying like, NuNu was the vacuum cleaner in tellietubbyland before becoming PB rumour miller
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

On the subject of massively ranges for predictions:

In mathematics there is a famous number called Graham’s Number after its discover. The number itself is one of the class of stupidly big numbers that are too big to ever calculate; indeed early on in the recipe for finding the number you are dealing with numbers which are literally too big to fit in the universe. This means that if you could write each digit in the smallest volume known to science there would not be enough room in the visible universe to write it down.

The best bit about this number is that is was not actually the answer to the problem Graham was trying to solve, only the upper bound. The lower bound was... 3.

Predictions which range from a hung parliament to a Tory majority in three figures are pretty mild by comparison.

Point of order: wasn't the lower bound six?
    I thought it started at three and after some heroic work they got it up to six. I think it now stands at 11.

This is all from memory though. I’ve gone to bed having been signed off work for a couple of days, which is not what I was expecting when i went to the doctor.
  • Options

Survation (7 Dec) 45/31/11 (+14)
    Ipsos MORI (4 Dec) 44/32/13 (+12)

I highly doubt we will see Survation at +14 again.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,115
    IanB2 said:

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

Presumably it is people interpreting their canvass returns. Art rather than science, but if you know your patch it can give you a pretty good indication

Alternatively it is just spin in order to persuade any remaining LibDems to come over.
    It is just spin, I have canvassed Chingford and Woodford Green every weekend for the last 2 months and have yet to meet a 2017 Tory voter confirmed to be switching to Labour.

Labour are squeezing the LD vote a bit but tomorrow will all be about GOTV
  • Options

Interesting that they include a small image of that previous headline.
  • Options
    tyson said:

HYUFD said:

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

There are no 'rumours' as most of the votes have not yet been cast. What a ridiculous post, the polls show it close but that is a different matter
    In 1992 the Tories knew Chris Patten was losing Bath well before the votes were past.
    This seems like a 1992 result- the Tories squeaking a 20 majority and then the country is plunged into 5 years of hellish governance....

The nation clearly needs to be run by brutish anti semitic marxists..... oh wait
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,085
    HYUFD said:

IanB2 said:

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

It is just spin, I have canvassed Chingford and Woodford Green every weekend for the last 2 months and have yet to meet a 2017 Tory voter confirmed to be switching to Labour.

Be funny if you’re wrong.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

The Sun has had a quiet election. A shadow of its former self.
    This front page is so lame.
    The metro has farage in his new post brexit role in Last Of The Summer Wine
  • Options

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

Perhaps the rumour is IDS is a Gooner.
    That really would be worse :-)
  • Options
    Floater said:

tyson said:

Tonight's polls

Qriously 43/30/12 (+13)
    BMG 41/32/14 (+9)
    Panelbase 43/34/11 (+9)
    ComRes 41/36/12 (+5)
    Kantar 44/32/13 (+12)
    Deltapoll 45/35/10 (+10)

Still waiting for Survation, YouGov and ICM, assuming they're all publishing tonight...? Ipsos MORI expected tomorrow morning I believe.

Why am I drawn to the 5% poll and worried, yet not calmed by the 5 x 10% and over polls?

What worries me is how the Tories have morphed into an English nationalist pressure group that doesn't give 2 flying fucks about the economic health of the country and fights an election on an entirely mendacious theme of "get Brexit done" that is obviously bollox. What became of your party? From what I see you are something much lower than pond life amoeba...

I dislike Corbyn vehemently and disagree with most Labour policy. But I still recognise that most Labour candidates are like most Conservative candidates - decent and honourable people motivated primarily by notions of public service, who want to do the best for the community.

He is correct about the Conservatives becoming an English nationalist party though. I used to feel that the Westminster govt represented me no matter which party was in charge. Labour no longer seems to give a d*mn about anything and the Tories have become an English party.

I am not English. I am British/Irish, but I feel dispossessed.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,771
    Andrew said:

Why is Chris Williamson not on the Betfair market for Derby North? He is surely only marginally more ridiculous a figure than Lord Buckethead, who is available to back for Uxbridge.

What's ridiculous about Lord Buckethead? Eminently sensible policy platform. Chris Williamson, on the other hand …
    I have bet on Labour in that seat. I suspect Williamson had a negative personal vote.
  • Options
    Given the betfair market is stuck at 1.38, I am guessing Survation is going to be another 9-10% jobbie.
  • Options
    MysticroseMysticrose Posts: 4,688
    Don't know what's going to happen tbh. It's close though. There's far too much visceral hatred of Johnson for landslides. My head says that the Cons will just do it, but my heart? Well in the famous words of Martin Brunson at this time in 1992, 'I just wonder ...' My heart says hung parliament with Labour outperforming every poll.

Incidentally, they have far more members and a better organised ground game these days. It may count for something.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Nuevo threado (It's been a long time since spanish, ok?)
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,357
    Newsnight: Tories in private conceding its been a bad week for Bozo
  • Options
    FF43FF43 Posts: 15,770

Bad front page at all sorts of levels. Mixed messaging. If you want to save Brexit you are not moving on. There's the weird space aliens thing. Poor layout design. And does anyone really believe Johnson is ushering a bright future?
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Splitter!

• Options
    https://twitter.com/Survation/status/1204898042169765890

Should be the most up to date there is
  • Options
    tyson said:

tyson said:

Floater said:

tyson said:

tyson said:

The Tories have inflicted three years of Brexit twattery on us...plunging the country into a nihilistic, populist nightmare.

Please, can someone tell me why they deserve a majority tomorrow.? And the answer cannot mention Corbyn. Thanks

Something something get Brexit done
    You know...today our administrator just blurted out racist stuff as if it was normal...fucking Tories...you've opened up the box with your Brexit shitshow and you've made this country a worse place. Well fucking done
    Yes Brexit made Labour a racist cess pit ......
    Brexit has made the Labour Party a nasty place to be...yes, absolutely
    Wrong way round. It was Labour choosing Corbyn, and thereby emasculating the Labour Remain campaign, which was one of the key reasons Leave won.

Even if that weren't the case, Corbyn brought Seumas Milne and the other extremely unpleasant elements in before the referendum. You can't blame anyone other than Labour for Labour descending into a vile cesspit.
    I agree with pretty much everything you have written. In fact I could have written the same thing myself in a polemical moment. But...in this cesspit..there are still quite a few of us hanging on and hoping we can fight back....
    I wish you well - but I think Labour are lost to reason now
  • Options
    nunu2nunu2 Posts: 1,453
    We're all waiting for Survation now....
  • Options
    I wonder if these are the sunnily-lit uplands so long promised by the Brexiteers?

• Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,985

https://twitter.com/Survation/status/1204898042169765890

Should be the most up to date there is

As up to date as the rest of them.
  • Options
    nunu2nunu2 Posts: 1,453

Given the betfair market is stuck at 1.38, I am guessing Survation is going to be another 9-10% jobbie.

But just imagine if it's another 14% lead tho?
  • Options
    YBarddCwscYBarddCwsc Posts: 7,172
    tyson said:

HYUFD said:

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

There are no 'rumours' as most of the votes have not yet been cast. What a ridiculous post, the polls show it close but that is a different matter
    In 1992 the Tories knew Chris Patten was losing Bath well before the votes were past.

Let's remember Bob Marshall-Andrews conceding defeat on election night in 2005 in Medway ....

... and then finding he'd scraped home (against Mark Reckess) by 213 votes.

There is no polling that can predict a constituency to +/- 200 votes.

I am sure it is close in Chingford, but unless IDS has lost by a lot (unlikely IMO), then no-one can be certain about the result until 3.00 am tomorrow night.
  • Options
    FF43 said:

Bad front page at all sorts of levels. Mixed messaging. If you want to save Brexit you are not moving on. There's the weird space aliens thing. Poor layout design. And does anyone really believe Johnson is ushering a bright future?
    Many of those Labour Leavers will see this tomorrow and think "do I really want to be on the same side as the Sun?"
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

The SDP is contesting the following 20 seats:

Havant, Tottenham, York Central, Neath, Folkestone,
    Leeds West, Wentworth, Cynon Valley, Cambridge, Epping Forest,
    Warrington South, Jarrow, Keighley, Edinburgh SW,, Watford,
    Thirsk & Malton, Tooting, Basildon, Leeds Central, Warwick & Leamington.

And securing less than 2000 votes in total.

• Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,050

tyson said:

Tonight's polls

Qriously 43/30/12 (+13)
    BMG 41/32/14 (+9)
    Panelbase 43/34/11 (+9)
    ComRes 41/36/12 (+5)
    Kantar 44/32/13 (+12)
    Deltapoll 45/35/10 (+10)

Amoeba- I didn't quite realise I held them in such disdain....they haven't really done anything to me. But the Tories have impacted my life with all this Brexit nonsense which has cost me a lot of money, and caused me emotional pain. I've been burgled and physically assaulted in my life....but this cannot compare to the personal harm caused to me by Brexit....
  • Options
    nunu2 said:

Just because they were close last time means nothing this time. It changes from election to election
  • Options
    ozymandiasozymandias Posts: 1,503
    edited December 2019

FF43 said:

Many of those Labour Leavers will see this tomorrow and think "do I really want to be on the same side as the Sun?"
    And say “yep. Let’s get Brexit Done”?
  • Options
    nunu2 said:

And Ipsos-MORI....
  • Options
    Technically Survation's record this year has been very poor.
  • Options
    I just spent half an hour replying to @CycleFree . Not sure where her comment has gone and I'm buggered where mine is. They were so intelligent and insightful (well Ms Free's were)!
  • Options

kle4 said:

Splitter!

General Waste keeps appearing on rubbish bins all over the place!
  • Options

tyson said:

Because Socialism was tested to destruction in this country in the 60's & 70's.

It failed so badly that is was then junked by Labour & with the exception of North Korea & Cuba abandoned by the rest of the world.

countries like south Korea managed super broadband up to 97% our free market laiseez faire capitalism has got us up to 10% at a snails pace hence we are struggling to be competitive in global productivity tables. Japan 97% too, and Scandinavia and Ireland copying the South Korea example to improve competitiveness and productivity of across all their nation. You can call it commie broadband, you can be ignorant to how other countries, in Europe too, don’t leave it to liassez faire capitalism to deliver as U.K. has for so long, and call all that socialist and communist too. But you are not going to escape the fact that the British model isn’t working.
  • Options

FF43 said:

I wonder what Lancaster did to deserve a bolt of lightning from The Sun? :D:D
  • Options

Corbyn has been in 82 seats Christ

Which will be the one he holds?

;)
    And how many were marginals - split defensive and offensive
  • Options
    The only reason South Korea is so far ahead on broadband is that our expertise as a world leader was sold to them in the 80s when Thatcher decided it wasn't worth the investment
  • Options

Floater said:

tyson said:

Tonight's polls

Qriously 43/30/12 (+13)
    BMG 41/32/14 (+9)
    Panelbase 43/34/11 (+9)
    ComRes 41/36/12 (+5)
    Kantar 44/32/13 (+12)
    Deltapoll 45/35/10 (+10)

He is correct about the Conservatives becoming an English nationalist party though. I used to feel that the Westminster govt represented me no matter which party was in charge. Labour no longer seems to give a d*mn about anything and the Tories have become an English party.

I am not English. I am British/Irish, but I feel dispossessed.
    A direct result of devolution...with all the talk of a hung parliaments and Lab/SNP tie up why has nobody raised the issue of Scottish votes for English laws being the only way that can be implemented.
  • Options

tyson said:

HYUFD said:

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

Let's remember Bob Marshall-Andrews conceding defeat on election night in 2005 in Medway ....

... and then finding he'd scraped home (against Mark Reckess) by 213 votes.

Haha that's one of my all-time-favourite election night moments. Genuinely funny.
  • Options

This thread has been embargoed

• Options
    ozymandiasozymandias Posts: 1,503

The only reason South Korea is so far ahead on broadband is that our expertise as a world leader was sold to them in the 80s when Thatcher decided it wasn't worth the investment

Ahh. Fatcha.

Wonder how long it would take to blame her for something.
  • Options

In mathematics there is a famous number called Graham’s Number after its discover. The number itself is one of the class of stupidly big numbers that are too big to ever calculate; indeed early on in the recipe for finding the number you are dealing with numbers which are literally too big to fit in the universe. This means that if you could write each digit in the smallest volume known to science there would not be enough room in the visible universe to write it down.

The best bit about this number is that is was not actually the answer to the problem Graham was trying to solve, only the upper bound. The lower bound was... 3.

Predictions which range from a hung parliament to a Tory majority in three figures are pretty mild by comparison.

I typed 'Graham's Number' into Microsoft's search engine and it came up with 020 8848 6700, the phone number of a plumber's merchant in Hayes.

I must remember to stick with Google next time.
    I got something similar but with some strange pictures

He might have been a plumber because he said he liked laying pipe.......

Is that my coat?
  • Options
    Pre Survation Con Maj Betfair 1.38...
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

Point of order: wasn't the lower bound six?
    I thought it started at three and after some heroic work they got it up to six. I think it now stands at 11.

This is all from memory though. I’ve gone to bed having been signed off work for a couple of days, which is not what I was expecting when i went to the doctor.
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you’re fit again soon.

I’ve never heard of Graham’s number, but like it. It sounds like Robin’s number... which is Graham’s number multiplied by Pi.

• Options

Ahh. Fatcha.

Wonder how long it would take to blame her for something.
    In this case, it's genuinely true that she chose to cancel BT's planned FTTP rollout in the 80s.
  • Options
    It's not the Sun's best front page to be honest.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,771
    I don't think much has changed through the campaign. Foxy's Final prediction.

Con 360
    Lab 201
    SNP 43
    LD 21
    PC 4
    Green 1
    Ind 1
    Speaker 1
    NI 18
  • Options
    BalrogBalrog Posts: 207

Anyone know how to get the PB comments to show on an android phone? Can't see these now unless I'm sat at my PC - sub optimal for tomorrow night.

Used to work and then just disappeared a week or two ago?

It's fine on a samsung which is an android?
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137
    HYUFD said:

IanB2 said:

nunu2 said:

dr_spyn said:

I have gone through an entire six-week campaign of door-knocking without finding one Con to Labour switcher.

BTW our candidate has knocked on 27,000 doors. He started 5 months ago when selected. He had to break it to his girlfriend that the deposit they'd saved for their first house....? He was going to need it. Now THAT is skin in the game....
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,052

That's not true.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,052
    Foxy said:

I don't think much has changed through the campaign. Foxy's Final prediction.

Con 360
    Lab 201
    SNP 43
    LD 21
    PC 4
    Green 1
    Ind 1
    Speaker 1
    NI 18

I think that's pretty good. I think the Con number is more likely to be 370-380, the Lab number will be sub 200 (perhaps nearer 180) while the LDs will probably be 18 or 19, rather than 21.
  • Options
    funkhauserfunkhauser Posts: 325
    edited December 2019
    egg said:

tyson said:

Because Socialism was tested to destruction in this country in the 60's & 70's.

It failed so badly that is was then junked by Labour & with the exception of North Korea & Cuba abandoned by the rest of the world.

countries like south Korea managed super broadband up to 97% our free market laiseez faire capitalism has got us up to 10% at a snails pace hence we are struggling to be competitive in global productivity tables. Japan 97% too, and Scandinavia and Ireland copying the South Korea example to improve competitiveness and productivity of across all their nation. You can call it commie broadband, you can be ignorant to how other countries, in Europe too, don’t leave it to liassez faire capitalism to deliver as U.K. has for so long, and call all that socialist and communist too. But you are not going to escape the fact that the British model isn’t working.
    Wow,in defence of Socialism all you can come up with is a single example of state intervention in a non Socialist country.
  • Options
    olmolm Posts: 125
    edited December 2019

Deleted - missed new thread open
  • Options
    olmolm Posts: 125
    edited December 2019
    Deleted - missed new thread open
This discussion has been closed.