Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Raab in trouble whilst Labour are on course to increase their

Comments

• Options
    wooliedyedwooliedyed Posts: 7,056
    edited November 2019
    Key nugget from opinium. Undecideds breaking to tory over labour in likely preference 2 to 1
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905
    "Are the Tories really on course for a majority if these two constituency polls are accurate?"

Possibly. If the next clutch of constituency polls includes more Lab-Con marginals and they also stack up with the YouGov model - which rates Portsmouth South as 'Likely Lab', top Tory target or not - then I might start to revise my opinion of Conservative chances. It looks like YouGov might just have been doing their homework properly.
  • Options
    nunu2nunu2 Posts: 1,453

I conclude from this that WASPI women and their families represent about, oh, 8% of the electorate.

It's actually a leading question saying they "lost out".

Very much a matter of opinion that.
    Which means it's an even better poll for the Tories. 😇
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,985
    Are we due a national you gov today?
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,097
    Forgot to mention I passed the Presidential motorcade this afternoon on the way to Chingford from Harlow, ahead of the NATO summit this week in London
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352

Key nugget from opinium. Undecideds breaking to tory over labour in likely preference 2 to 1

So why are they down?
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,794
    dr_spyn said:
    I think we can safely say the 19% lead was an outlier.
  • Options
    Share not lead.
  • Options
    What is deltapoll voting figures please
  • Options
    Peter_the_PunterPeter_the_Punter Posts: 13,325
    edited November 2019

I doubt Raab is in that much trouble. If he was, then seats would be at risk of falling to the LDs all over the Remainder and commuter south east.

FPT - if that report of the Patel/Raab fallout over Hong Kong is accurate then that's disgraceful behaviour by our foreign secretary. We should never kowtow to China.

Why not? We kowtow to the USA.
    No we don't, we have a 'special relationship'.

Which means British lives and money are wasted in American wars and in return British politicians get to posture about the world pretending to be more important than they are.
    If the good voters of Esher and Walton do aim Raab out it will be a just outcome for his obsequious handling of the killing of that kid by the the US Diplomat's wife.
  • Options

So why are they down?
    Because the voters concerned are undecided and haven't yet decided. They state their likelihood is Tory over labour about 2 to 1.
  • Options
    nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483
    HYUFD said:

Forgot to mention I passed the Presidential motorcade this afternoon on the way to Chingford from Harlow, ahead of the NATO summit this week in London

I hope you didn’t get too excited! Look two compliments in one day is pushing it I have to revert to type!
  • Options
    edited November 2019

So why are they down?
    Because the voters concerned are undecided and haven't yet decided. They state their likelihood is Tory over labour about 2 to 1.
    Oh, I get you. Thought you meant they'd already moved.
  • Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 11,136
    Interesting. Still clearly an outlier, but the Tory lead has decreased by 4 points. In other words, 15 is the new 19?
  • Options

So why are they down?
    Oh, I get you. Thought you meant they'd already moved.
    Opinium have 17% yet to decide. So would suggest little change to their percentages if it happened, maybe a half to 1 point swing
  • Options

I doubt Raab is in that much trouble. If he was, then seats would be at risk of falling to the LDs all over the Remainder and commuter south east.

FPT - if that report of the Patel/Raab fallout over Hong Kong is accurate then that's disgraceful behaviour by our foreign secretary. We should never kowtow to China.

Which means British lives and money are wasted in American wars and in return British politicians get to posture about the world pretending to be more important than they are.
    If the good voters of Esher and Walton do aim Raab out it will be a just outcome for his obsequious handling of the killing of that kid by the the US Diplomat's wife.
    If we get a strong leave majority, but as many ERG mutters gone as possible, it’ll be all my dreams come true.
  • Options
    Chris said:

Interesting. Still clearly an outlier, but the Tory lead has decreased by 4 points. In other words, 15 is the new 19?
    I never really believed the 19%
  • Options

Not yet out
  • Options
    nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

I hope you didn’t get too excited! Look two compliments in one day is pushing it I have to revert to type!
    I am sure Hyufd will assist by refraining from making more than one sensible post per day. :)
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,610

"Are the Tories really on course for a majority if these two constituency polls are accurate?"

Possibly. If the next clutch of constituency polls includes more Lab-Con marginals and they also stack up with the YouGov model - which rates Portsmouth South as 'Likely Lab', top Tory target or not - then I might start to revise my opinion of Conservative chances. It looks like YouGov might just have been doing their homework properly.

As I've said for the last week during this Tory wobble, this isn't 2017. Our campaign is uninspiring, not complete crap. I'm fairly confident that we'll get a ~60 seat majority, nothing has really changed in the last couple of weeks to suggest that we won't. Labour have waved £139bn in cash to voters and it resulted in a ~2% swing. Their cupboard is empty and the momentum is with us now that they have run out of taxpayer money to bribe voters with.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see them reveal some kind of "Labour dividend" of £1000 per adult person if they win as a final roll of the dice. They are losing and they know it.
  • Options
    Ave_itAve_it Posts: 2,411
    nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

Still room for LAB overall majority
  • Options
    Black_Rook: as you say, the YouGov MRP study is looking very credible when compared to these new constituency polls. If we get many more constituency polls which are in line with MRP, it'll start to look like we can pretty much use it to predict the election, assuming the national shares remain at about 43/32/14.
  • Options
    Does anyone know labours vote share in each poll tonight so far
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,874

MaxPB said:

So the trend seems to be a swing towards Labour but depending on the strength of the Tory lead that could mean a lot or not much at all!

No, a small swing towards Labour, much smaller than they need with less than two weeks to go.
    If you believe the poll with a 6 point lead, that would be more than enough to cause a HP. If you don't, then it isn't.

These polls seem to give everyone something to be pleased with
    6% probably would produce a small Conservative majority.

10% and 15% would certainly give a comfortable majority.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,043
    edited November 2019
    Brom said:

Raab has to be gone. What Labour voter wouldn't back the Lib Dems in this situation just for shits and giggles?

How will he be gone? He has a 5 point lead and tactical voting has been maxed out pretty much, and that’s before an expected Lib to Tory swing in the final week, and aren’t Deltapoll the best pollsters for the lib dems?

You’d think Raab was 5 points behind not ahead!
    The problem is, there may not be a "Lib to Tory swing in the final week".

I mean, there might be. But then again, there might not be.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

dr_spyn said:
    And 15% too I should think, but it's the trend that matters. Gap is closing but it's still large.
  • Options

Not yet out
    Thank you
  • Options
    Labour running out of steam - they aren’t closing fast enough.
  • Options
    Huge shift in prices in Portsmouth South. Lib Dems have collapsed from FAV to 20/1.

Best prices:

Lab 11/10
    Con 7/4
    LD 20/1
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Black_Rook: as you say, the YouGov MRP study is looking very credible when compared to these new constituency polls. If we get many more constituency polls which are in line with MRP, it'll start to look like we can pretty much use it to predict the election, assuming the national shares remain at about 43/32/14.

And via one of the spreadsheets, potentially calibrate the answer as results come in I guess?
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

I am so pleased I learnt your humour yesterday !!!
  • Options

33, 33, 31. I think.
  • Options
    Where. Is. Survation.
  • Options
    RobinWiggsRobinWiggs Posts: 621
    edited November 2019
    MaxPB said:

As I've said for the last week during this Tory wobble, this isn't 2017. Our campaign is uninspiring, not complete crap. I'm fairly confident that we'll get a ~60 seat majority, nothing has really changed in the last couple of weeks to suggest that we won't. Labour have waved £139bn in cash to voters and it resulted in a ~2% swing. Their cupboard is empty and the momentum is with us now that they have run out of taxpayer money to bribe voters with.

I think they’ll throw cancelling student debt at us yet. Good grief.

• Options
    edited November 2019

Where. Is. Survation.

IIRC they were early hours of [Monday] morning last week.
  • Options
    RobD said:

33, 33, 31. I think.
    Thank you
  • Options
    ralphmalphralphmalph Posts: 2,201
    edited November 2019
    MaxPB said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see them reveal some kind of "Labour dividend" of £1000 per adult person if they win as a final roll of the dice. They are losing and they know it.
    The Torys need to come out with a you can not borrow the amount of money labour say they will without mortgage interest rates rising substantially, because the base rate would need to increase.

Then produce a list of mortgage levels in 100's of K and the new repayment increase over current. Couple this with the video of Corbyn on Neil not even understanding what debt is and hammer the message home.

"There is no such thing as free money your mortgage will increase by xxx thousands per year."
  • Options

We haven't had a national Deltapoll survey tonight as far as I'm aware.
  • Options

Where. Is. Survation.

Normally doesnt come out until Sunaday night fir Monday Good Morning Britain
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Where. Is. Survation.

Survation is tracking on GMB monday mornings, out tomorrow sometime if not monday in GMB itself

Edit - unless one of the Sundays has hired them to do one
  • Options
    edited November 2019

BMG: 33%
    ComRes: 33%
    Opinium: 31%
    Average = 32.3%.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

I think they’ll throw cancelling student at us yet. Good grief.

That's not going to shift any additional votes in their favour, they already have the student and young graduate vote sewn up.

If we came up with a credible policy it would really hurt Labour.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

BMG: 33%
    ComRes: 33%
    Opinium: 31%
    Average = 32.3%.
    Thank you
  • Options

Where. Is. Survation.

101, Commercial Street
    Whitechapel,
    LONDON
    E1 1RD
    Cheeky. ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Andy_JS said:

And via one of the spreadsheets, potentially calibrate the answer as results come in I guess?
    These are the YouGov MRP figures. Somebody said there might be constituency polls from Warrington South and Bishop Auckland coming up later.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ry90s0oDXu6_LhDKNiI6fXaSFJsfMBaAXI6cZ8XhqQ8/edit#gid=0
  • Options
    I can't see the Tories winning by 15 points. I reckon eight to 10 is most likely.
  • Options
    llefllef Posts: 298
    On betfair, no overall majority has narrowed to 3.3.
    I last looked this afternoon when it was 3.45.
    Maybe its (over?) reacting to the Portsmouth poll?
  • Options
    Doubtful, the ravings of a random Twitter idiot is most likely.
  • Options

I can't see the Tories winning by 15 points. I reckon eight to 10 is most likely.

I'd go 9-11 but yes, in that range.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,962
    edited November 2019
    Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

These are the YouGov MRP figures. Somebody said there might be constituency polls from Warrington South and Bishop Auckland coming up later.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ry90s0oDXu6_LhDKNiI6fXaSFJsfMBaAXI6cZ8XhqQ8/edit#gid=0
    No, I said they'd probably sell those polls to city traders first then release them later ;)

Edit; I have no idea if those polls exist - speculating.
  • Options
    Ave_itAve_it Posts: 2,411

Ave_it said:

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

I am so pleased I learnt your humour yesterday !!!
    I am Watford I need humour.

It's cold in this pub. I will move into nichomar s hacienda if LAB win
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,874

Andy_JS said:

dr_spyn said:
    And 15% too I should think, but it's the trend that matters. Gap is closing but it's still large.
    10% at the same point in 2017.
  • Options
    Panic by Grieve who is about to receive the order of the boot
  • Options
    camelcamel Posts: 815
    edited November 2019
    MaxPB said:

I like this 'Labour dividend' idea and at £1k per capita, that's £65bn - not a lot of money for the 5th richest country in the world. I think the dividend could be tweaked though, so the £65bn is more justly and fairly distributed only to inveterate LibDem voters in Lab/Con marginal seats.
    #cash4camelidjustice
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

dr_spyn said:
    That depends on what your starting point is.

There's no change in the gap compared to two or four weeks ago but both Con and Lab are up a bit.
  • Options
    With Twitter it's impossible to know who's reliable and who's a hoaxer.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

All these constituency polls are in line with the YouGov MRP study which points to a Tory majority of 68.
    Portsmouth South, for instance, was predicted by the model to be one of the best seats for Labour, along with Canterbury and Leeds North West.

But, they are polls.
    Yes although when you have two different methods coming up with very similar figures it lends credibility to the numbers in my opinion.
    It does, yes, but there's still almost two weeks to go and a lot of voters still haven't started even thinking about this election.

And the trend is terrifying.
    Latest poll is Con 46%, Lab 31%. Should calm Tory nerves.
    Which poll? Link?
    Opinium:
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/30/poll-finds-dominic-raab-risks-losing-seat-to-lib-dems
    Thanks.

Any idea of their method and why it's so generous to the Tories?
  • Options
    RobD said:

Where. Is. Survation.

101, Commercial Street
    Whitechapel,
    LONDON
    E1 1RD
    Cheeky. ;)
    I could not resist - sorry CorrectHorseBattery
  • Options

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

I am sure Hyufd will assist by refraining from making more than one sensible post per day. :)
    It actually takes a lot of effort to read posts when they fly through. It is a shame the password thing made people change their identities so in many cases our perception of their views has gone back to zero until we work out who they are. It is possible that giving him credit for his more sensible views will help him from the more extreme views. I know I’m an extremist in the true definition of what it means but we need to be realistic and face into a Tory majority of 60+ as I’ve said before the only positive of such a result is if corbyn is consigned to the bin of history if he is not then you will be stuck with an ever more right wing uncaring government that think they can get away with anything.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

All these constituency polls are in line with the YouGov MRP study which points to a Tory majority of 68.
    Portsmouth South, for instance, was predicted by the model to be one of the best seats for Labour, along with Canterbury and Leeds North West.

But, they are polls.
    Yes although when you have two different methods coming up with very similar figures it lends credibility to the numbers in my opinion.
    It does, yes, but there's still almost two weeks to go and a lot of voters still haven't started even thinking about this election.

Which poll? Link?
    Opinium:
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/30/poll-finds-dominic-raab-risks-losing-seat-to-lib-dems
    Thanks.

Weighting for turnout I would assume
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,125

The Berwick constituency poll has a 7.5% Lab to Con swing.

If we use that as a proxy for Northern Labour Leave seats that would be a lot of Conservative gains.

It also gives a hint as to how the tories might do in the Scottish borders.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

That's not going to shift any additional votes in their favour, they already have the student and young graduate vote sewn up.

You’re probably right. We should switch from loan to graduate tax - gets rid of the stigma of “debt”, and return fees to £3k. That would be sold as my Brexit dividend. Optics would be good all round.

• Options
    Andy_JS said:

What I find most striking is the fact that Deltapoll and YouGov have used different samples and different methodologies at different times and come to strikingly similar conclusions - the Lab hold against national swing in Portsmouth South and the tight race in Esher & Walton in particular. Logically, they'd have to be making pretty much the same errors entirely independently of one another for these values to be a long way out.

The "at different times" element is most crucial here. The YouGov MRP model is based on data gathered well in advance of Deltapoll - and, therefore, also well in advance of the more recent national VI surveys suggesting moderately improved Labour performance. It might even be that the constituency level numbers are giving a better indication of opinion than the nationwide VI this time around, although of course it is too early to tell.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

You’re probably right. We should switch from loan to graduate tax - gets rid of the stigma of “debt”, and return fees to £3k. That would be sold as my Brexit dividend. Optics would be good all round.

Nah, we can't use the phrase brexit dividend with younger voters, it's not credible. Just call if righting a wrong and owning up to our mistake on fees. Voters love a bit of humility and contrition from the governing party.
  • Options
    llef said:

On betfair, no overall majority has narrowed to 3.3.
    I last looked this afternoon when it was 3.45.
    Maybe its (over?) reacting to the Portsmouth poll?

If it is a reaction to the Portsmouth poll they obviously haven't been studying the YouGov MRP figures which predicted a good Labour result there.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

But, they are polls.

Which poll? Link?
    Opinium:
    Thanks.

No idea.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

No, I said they'd probably sell those polls to city traders first then release them later ;)

City traders know jack shit.

I have a good friend of mine who regularly texts me about politics and then fails to make any money out of my tips.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Pulpstar said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Sorry, getting a bit carried away with the thought of a poll from Bishop Auckland.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Obama used to fly around in an Osprey. Three of them did a practice run over Lord's during a county match back in 2016. I assume Trump needs a motorcade to get about the West End. I'm sure he'll be well received by commuters, xmas shoppers and couriers. Not to mention journalists hanging onto his every word.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

What I find most striking is the fact that Deltapoll and YouGov have used different samples and different methodologies at different times and come to strikingly similar conclusions - the Lab hold against national swing in Portsmouth South and the tight race in Esher & Walton in particular. Logically, they'd have to be making pretty much the same errors entirely independently of one another for these values to be a long way out.

The "at different times" element is most crucial here. The YouGov MRP model is based on data gathered well in advance of Deltapoll - and, therefore, also well in advance of the more recent national VI surveys suggesting moderately improved Labour performance. It might even be that the constituency level numbers are giving a better indication of opinion than the nationwide VI this time around, although of course it is too early to tell.
    That's precisely why it's so exciting from a polling point of view: two different methods with the same results within a margin of error.
  • Options
    I think Tories by 5-7% points on GE day.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,272
    Ave_it said:

nichomar said:

HYUFD said:

Maybe in December 2034.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Nah, we can't use the phrase brexit dividend with younger voters, it's not credible. Just call if righting a wrong and owning up to our mistake on fees. Voters love a bit of humility and contrition from the governing party.
    I think you could - investing in future skills to unleash our global potential, etc. It’d go down well with Tory soft remainers and Lib Dem right. And as you say, anything to neutralise Labour in this cohort would be good.

• Options

Pulpstar said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

I have a good friend of mine who regularly texts me about politics and then fails to make any money out of my tips.
    Traders know fuck all when they don't have analysts giving them all the answers.
  • Options
    We have deltapoll and yougov to come confirmed plus I guess a random Sun or Mirror poll if theyve bothered
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,962
    MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Sure, it can't be done now though. McD would leap all over it. Something to look at next parliament
  • Options

I think this is probably a fair prediction, could be anything from a slim Tory majority to a HP, which I kind of think is the likely outcome
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,345
    edited November 2019
    In our latest poll we have the Brexit Party hitting a low of 2%, while the two largest parties continue their squeeze on the smaller parties. #GE2019 https://t.co/GAdD2es6HG

If the Brexit party are down to 2% and that accounts for cons 46% it is going to be a very bad night for labour in the north
  • Options

No, you're underestimating us, 9-11 points unless Bozza absolutely shits the bed next week.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Average of tonight's 3 polls so far:
    Con 42.7%
    Lab 32.3%
    LD 13.0%
    BRX 3.3%
    Grn 3.3%
    In line with the national YouGov MRP figures, and the constituency polls are also in line with the constituency YouGov MRP figures.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

No, you're underestimating us, 9-11 points unless Bozza absolutely shits the bed next week.
    I don't think so - but each to their own
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

Andy_JS said:

Andy_JS said:

Well you could look at that from two different view points did he react to your tips or ignored them. My totally unscientific betting tip is if the Tory spreads are 355 then buy if labour are 250 then sell the labour downside is a massive potential money winner
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Obama used to fly around in an Osprey. Three of them did a practice run over Lord's during a county match back in 2016. I assume Trump needs a motorcade to get about the West End. I'm sure he'll be well received by commuters, xmas shoppers and couriers. Not to mention journalists hanging onto his every word.
    I doubt they will see much of him, his entourage will keep the public well back
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,221

If true, it speaks well of Patel. Perhaps a result of her own background. Her parents were a Ugandan Asians given refuge here by Heath, weren’t they?
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760

43/37 for me still.
  • Options

If we get a strong leave majority, but as many ERG mutters gone as possible, it’ll be all my dreams come true.
    What's the total strength of the ERG - 30? Certainly no more than 50?

Any Tory majority in excess of that and they'd be pretty much powerless anyway (though for what it's worth, having backed Johnson and voted for his Withdrawal Agreement, they're all onboard with his project anyway - there's not much political room for a volte face that might imperil the Leaver Government they've always wanted.)
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Andy_JS said:
    It didn't in the US, in the popular vote it was not far off with Hillary ahead by 3.8%.

In the Electoral College though it had Hillary ahead 317 to 221 for Trump, albeit with Trump ahead in Ohio and close races in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

https://today.yougov.com/us-election/
  • Options

We have deltapoll and yougov to come confirmed plus I guess a random Sun or Mirror poll if theyve bothered

Will those polls shift the current average tonight of 42.7/32.3/13.0/ very much? I'd be surprised if they do.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Average of tonight's 3 polls so far:
    Con 42.7%
    Lab 32.3%
    LD 13.0%
    BRX 3.3%
    Grn 3.3%
    In line with the national MRP figures, and the constituency polls are also in line with the constituency MRP figures.

Without the Opinium poll which presumably inflates the Tory lead significantly, Tories on 41, Labour 33 which to me seems about right
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,927

HYUFD said:

The US President’s travel plans are a complete nightmare to anyone who comes close to them. Meanwhile two or three cars and half a dozen police bikes (and some very funky traffic lights) can get our own PM from Downing St to Northolt in about 15 minutes.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Will those polls shift the current average tonight of 42.7/32.3/13.0/ very much? I'd be surprised if they do.
    Well when the Tory lead in one poll is so massive not really. Whether you think that's an outlier or not, will I guess determine your views on that.

I think it's an outlier - but I'm nearly always wrong so feel free to ignore!
  • Options
    eggegg Posts: 1,749

Andy_JS said:

dr_spyn said:
    That depends on what your starting point is.

There's no change in the gap compared to two or four weeks ago but both Con and Lab are up a bit.
    What I find suspicious by this poll is BREX on 2.
    Brexit and Tory party support really that interchangeable? Even in labour areas?
  • Options

I think this is probably a fair prediction, could be anything from a slim Tory majority to a HP, which I kind of think is the likely outcome
    Yes, that's where I'm at.
  • Options

Huge shift in prices in Portsmouth South. Lib Dems have collapsed from FAV to 20/1.

Best prices:

Lab 11/10
    Con 7/4
    LD 20/1

The contrast between Deltapoll and the LD Survation poll for Portsmouth S is really quite stark and the difference in dates surely can't account for that much of it. I think this reinforces the suspicion that the LDs must have commissioned a lot more constituency polls with Survation, all with relatively small samples thus ensuring a lot of random sample variation, and then published only the results which they liked.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

Well when the Tory lead in one poll is so massive not really. Whether you think that's an outlier or not, will I guess determine your views on that.

There are outliers in both directions, surely?
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760
    edited November 2019

Andy_JS said:

I’d imagine Opinium share and BMG share both wrong. When you add up the leave vote you’d expect Tories between 40 and 45.
This discussion has been closed.