Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » NEW PB/Polling Matters podcast: Election eve special

Comments

• Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395

AndyJS said:

Chris_A said:

re Andy's spreadsheet from the previous thread, aren't we expecting many results to be hours earlier this time around?

Does anyone know if we can edit it or download a copy etc? (I have copied and pasted it)
    I think you can copy the data into another document. Or I can send you a copy via email.
    Could you email me a copy please? Do you have my email? Also where would someone put in results as they come in? Or are you staying up all night to fill it out?
    I don't have your email address at the moment. I'm going to be filling in my Labour defence sheet during the night.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VAUtJZzfnfYS_uarczPdRBJ1XgVNGfvyBU6Adz5YDGc/edit#gid=0
  • Options
    Bobajob_PBBobajob_PB Posts: 928
    Andrew said:

hunchman said:

This Survation poll had better be worth it

Do you think they will raise the white flag like YouGov?!
    Sensible option would be +3, since the next lowest is now +4. Gives em some chance of being most accurate, and a 2point move is kinda meaningless on a 1k sample.
    It's an 11,000 sample I think – sure Lyons said that on DP.
  • Options

If Corbyn gets in, then that's Paul Mason on our screens for the next 5 years then....

He'll probably be on our screens for the next 5 years whatever happens.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    isam said:

Floater said:

isam said:

I wish all Islamic extremists did was commit 'hate crime'

https://twitter.com/standardnews/status/872576410199629825

Does he class all the terror attacks and foiled terror attacks as hate crimes?
    They're not as serious as that.
    No, name calling is infinitely worse than stabbing someone in the eye or running them over.
  • Options
    TypoTypo Posts: 195
    Floater said:

isam said:

A claim that is once again all too predictable (see Brexit aftermath) and handy for the Mayor of London to deflect more inconvenient questions about integration of ethnic minorities.

Allegations are not convictions. Was there any actual evidence that hate crime convictions rose following the Brexit vote? I recall lots of anecdotes presented as fact by the MSM.
  • Options
    hunchmanhunchman Posts: 2,591
    Two seats I didn't comment on last night as Labour holds - Chorley - think Lindsay Hoyle personal vote will just about see him through there, plus Chorley has been drifting long term to Labour over the past 20-30 years. Harrow West - I've got this down as a Labour hold, I assume that the demographics there are still shifting towards Labour and Gareth Thomas looks to be well dug in there. Does anyone have more info on either of those?
  • Options
    BenedictWhiteBenedictWhite Posts: 1,944
    edited June 2017
    AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

Chris_A said:

re Andy's spreadsheet from the previous thread, aren't we expecting many results to be hours earlier this time around?

Does anyone know if we can edit it or download a copy etc? (I have copied and pasted it)
    I think you can copy the data into another document. Or I can send you a copy via email.
    Could you email me a copy please? Do you have my email? Also where would someone put in results as they come in? Or are you staying up all night to fill it out?
    I don't have your email address at the moment. I'm going to be filling in my Labour defence sheet during the night.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VAUtJZzfnfYS_uarczPdRBJ1XgVNGfvyBU6Adz5YDGc/edit#gid=0
    That's interesting. That looks totally different and I have links like file etc. Can you post your link to the election night sheet please.
  • Options
    The_ApocalypseThe_Apocalypse Posts: 7,830
    AndyJS said:

If Corbyn gets in, then that's Paul Mason on our screens for the next 5 years then....

True. He's made Newsnight (this time round) that bit more interesting I have to say, despite disagreeing with quite a few of his views.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,086
    AndyJS said:

Mid life crisis leather jackets don't pay for themselves.
  • Options
    Ave_itAve_it Posts: 2,411
    hunchman said:

Two seats I didn't comment on last night as Labour holds - Chorley - think Lindsay Hoyle personal vote will just about see him through there, plus Chorley has been drifting long term to Labour over the past 20-30 years. Harrow West - I've got this down as a Labour hold, I assume that the demographics there are still shifting towards Labour and Gareth Thomas looks to be well dug in there. Does anyone have more info on either of those?

Harrow W - I live near there - we (CON) have no chance

Don't suppose when Gareth overturned a CON maj of 18,000 in 1997 he would be looking forward to a 6th term! :lol:
  • Options
    kle4 said:

AndyJS said:

Mid life crisis leather jackets don't pay for themselves.
    Clearly trying to imitate Yannis Varoufakis.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900

It's an 11,000 sample I think – sure Lyons said that on DP.

Would be good if that's the case - really they should all do that for their final poll. I see Surveymonkey did (also 11k), and Panelbase went 1k>3k. ICM only 1500 final though, seems a little cheap, given that's the number everyone will judge you on.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Benedict:

It's the running totals for the 2015 election with declaration times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OmJVW05bWEn2a9ak4BJGe_6Jm_u2qdN9DK0GqqeV8Gg/edit#gid=0
  • Options
    SaltireSaltire Posts: 525

kle4 said:

Been told by an acquaintance that it'll be around 3am before most of the Tory targets will be declared in Scotland - we should have an overall picture by then though, right?

Many Scottish seats declare 2am to 4 am. Edinburgh and Glasgow do centralised counts, so depending on turnout can be 4am to 6am.

Berwickshire, R & S is normally last.
    I would expect the Scottish counts to be much the same timings as in 2015 since there were no local elections then either.
    Edinburgh always takes longer than it should for no apparent reason since the counting centre is no more than 30minutes from almost any part of the city. Glasgow seats tend to have many fewer actual votes they will be quicker.
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

Survation - Eye of the Tiger :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

@Ave_it Bed time!!!!! You are going to be joining us and staying up all of tomorrow night I hope?
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

Survation - Eye of the Tiger :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

LOL!!
  • Options
    asjohnstoneasjohnstone Posts: 1,276

Any recommendations for a safe constituency I park some of my bank balance for a short term tax free easy return ?

Norwich South Lab 1/4 SkyBet looks good to me.

Really no such thing, no money is easy or safe
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

hunchman said:

Don't suppose when Gareth overturned a CON maj of 18,000 in 1997 he would be looking forward to a 6th term! :lol:
    I remember that result in 1997 extremely well. As a young Tory activist in Eltham, that one left me speechless. The swings that Blair achieved in mid to outer London were spectacular. It really bears no resemblance demographically to the seat that Hugh Dykes won back in 1992!
  • Options
    Halifax?
    Penistone & Stocksbridge?
    Middlesborough S?
    Blackpool S?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwtSdJaPCSI

:lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Ave_it said:

BOOM

Argyll & Bute CON

You heard it here first

DYOR

SNP hold as they come through the middle with Lib Dem and Tories splitting the Unionist vote IMO.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Benedict:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OmJVW05bWEn2a9ak4BJGe_6Jm_u2qdN9DK0GqqeV8Gg/edit#gid=0

Fantastic that links works great. I presume I am going to have to add columns for 2017 to make it work for this time? (To keep some sort of running score) not that I am that good at spreadsheets.
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760
    Dadge said:

I thought the Sun front page was bad, but the Guardian front page is damning.

Damning as in not overtly backing Corbyn on the front page?
  • Options
    I think I'll call that "brave". We'll see tomorrow.
  • Options
    So we have Tory poll leads from 12 -1.
  • Options
    MonkeysMonkeys Posts: 755

I concur with that range
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,021
    CON SURGE! +1

:D
  • Options
    OchEyeOchEye Posts: 1,469
    Cyclefree said:

Nigelb said:

Cyclefree said:

Good evening all.

I have been at a family funeral, the second in two weeks. It was a magnificent Brideshead-style Anglo-Irish Catholic service followed by a brilliant, funny and boozy wake that my much beloved cousin would have loved!

I see that @david_herdson has joined me in thinking that Corbyn might just do it.

I don't claim anything approaching your combined predictive value, but I feel similarly.

OTOH the Tories are now sending leaflets out highlighting Labour's garden/council tax increases and what it will cost the average NW6 homeowner - about £12,000 p.a.
    Reports are coming in that May, Johnson, Paul Dacre and the London editor of the Sun have all been reported to the police for being in contravention of the People's Act. From what I can understand, it is to passing off as true, the unsubstantiated and incorrect, acts, actions and words of other candidates in an election. And yes, it is serious. A recent case after a GE when a returning cabinet minister was forced to stand down from his seat, causing a by-election, and I gather, his imprisonment.
    Ps: The Sun in Scotland supports the SNP.
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,446
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Any recommendations for a safe constituency I park some of my bank balance for a short term tax free easy return ?

Lab, Exeter: 1/4.
    Con, Torbay: 1/6.
  • Options

LOL - really ?
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,302
    How do I get a ticket to the polling disaster inquiry MK II?
  • Options

I would say one is bound to be near. I suspect not though.
  • Options
    Survation

CON 41 (+1)
    LAB 40 (+1)
    LIB 8 (=)
    KIP 2 (-3)
    GRN 2 (=)
  • Options
    And a mere 0.9 lead (for what that is worth) in the unrounded percentages.

Well, Survation are bound to get the bragging rights if the result is anywhere from Lab lead to 3-4 lead.
  • Options
    RobinWiggsRobinWiggs Posts: 621
    edited June 2017
    Brom said:

Dadge said:

I thought the Sun front page was bad, but the Guardian front page is damning.

Damning as in not overtly backing Corbyn on the front page?
    No - as in the text. Talking of ICM final poll, 50-100 majority for Con and urging caution on leadership challenges before listing the main runners/riders.

Not much of a motivational early morning read for the faithful.... although most of them will be reaching for the Morning Star with their cornflakes I guess.

• Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034
    Floater said:

isam said:

Is 100% of the rise attributable to one tweeter from Pennsylvania Avenue?
  • Options
  • Options
    oldpoliticsoldpolitics Posts: 455
    hunchman said:

I quite like John Hemming, he's one of the better Lib Dems, particularly his work over child abuse when an MP.

This John Hemming?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-25641247
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited June 2017
    Fair play to survation.

I think they learned their lesson.
  • Options
    OchEye said:

Cyclefree said:

Nigelb said:

Cyclefree said:

Good evening all.

I have been at a family funeral, the second in two weeks. It was a magnificent Brideshead-style Anglo-Irish Catholic service followed by a brilliant, funny and boozy wake that my much beloved cousin would have loved!

I see that @david_herdson has joined me in thinking that Corbyn might just do it.

I don't claim anything approaching your combined predictive value, but I feel similarly.

OTOH the Tories are now sending leaflets out highlighting Labour's garden/council tax increases and what it will cost the average NW6 homeowner - about £12,000 p.a.
    Reports are coming in that May, Johnson, Paul Dacre and the London editor of the Sun have all been reported to the police for being in contravention of the People's Act. From what I can understand, it is to passing off as true, the unsubstantiated and incorrect, acts, actions and words of other candidates in an election. And yes, it is serious. A recent case after a GE when a returning cabinet minister was forced to stand down from his seat, causing a by-election, and I gather, his imprisonment.
    Ps: The Sun in Scotland supports the SNP.
    Peoples act? None exists. Of it's for accusing Corbyn of being a friend of terrorists, then you can't involve editors in that, if it is meant to refer to the Representation of the Peoples act (1983), and besides which it isn't a false statement.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

AndyJS said:

Benedict:

Fantastic that links works great. I presume I am going to have to add columns for 2017 to make it work for this time? (To keep some sort of running score) not that I am that good at spreadsheets.
    To be honest I don't think it's possible to do it live on the night for more than about 20 results because they just come in too quickly. Only the broadcasters have the resources to do it. I'm going to compare the results they give with the spreadsheet. You could crowdsource it if you had an agreement for say 100 people to do 6 results each at different times during the night, but that would obviously require a lot of prior organisation. RodCrosby tried to organise something like that in 2010 but it didn't work out because not enough people took part.
  • Options
    We came top in all the GE polls!

Let's hope it's for real tomorrow!
  • Options
    another_richardanother_richard Posts: 25,146
    AndyJS said:

I considered Exeter as well.

I'd rather bet on safe Labour seats in case I make a mistake.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    So just missing Ipsos, we have: 1 4 5 7 7 8 10 12. Mean of 6.75, with Ipsos perhaps to drag that down a fraction.
  • Options
    Floater said:

LOL - really ?
    Labour on 40%? Very very very brave. What do you think Labour will get?
  • Options
    The man who predicted Brexit and Trump hinting at a Tory majority of 64 for tomorrow:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/britain/britain-the-thursday-election/
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

Benedict:

To be honest I don't think it's possible to do it live on the night for more than about 20 results because they just come in too quickly. Only the broadcasters have the resources to do it. I'm going to compare the results they give with the spreadsheet. You could crowdsource it if you had an agreement for say 100 people to do 6 results each at different times during the night, but that would obviously require a lot of prior organisation. RodCrosby tried to organise something like that in 2010 but it didn't work out because not enough people took part.
    Many thanks. Very helpful though :)
  • Options
    DadgeDadge Posts: 2,038
    hunchman said:

Pulpstar said:

Chris_A said:

A first for me today - leafleting for the Lib Dems in Yardley.

When you vote tomorrow remember our creaking public services and consider if you can rely on them getting even worse. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1706754

Best of luck in Yardley, Jess looks way too far in front based on national trends to shift though.
    Was looking at Hemming's twitter feed today. No better example of 'pavement' politics in action than Yardley and the Lib Dem advance. Jess Phillips high public profile helps, and she's just too far ahead from last time. I think the majority may get cut, but no realistic prospect of a Lib Dem gain. I quite like John Hemming, he's one of the better Lib Dems, particularly his work over child abuse when an MP.
    Jess was nailed on from day 1 and will increase her majority. I've met John a few times and I'm unusual in that I like both of them. In some ways this contest has been unfortunate because it's drained Labour volunteers away from the more difficult contests in Northfield and Edgbaston.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,033
    Floater said:

isam said:

Floater said:

isam said:

They're not as serious as that.
    No, name calling is infinitely worse than stabbing someone in the eye or running them over.
    "Vans & knives take innocent lives, but names will get you headlines"
  • Options
    Scrapheap_as_wasScrapheap_as_was Posts: 10,060
    I do admire tse managing to make a classic David Ed miliband error in his podcast debut. Bravo. That's almost spursy.... enjoyable listen but Mrs scrap who is the 5 mins a week interest in politics usually thought you were al a bitl too harsh on t may...
  • Options
    Disappointing poll.

I was hoping for

KIP 0 (-5)

Still a day to go, however.
  • Options

hunchman said:

I quite like John Hemming, he's one of the better Lib Dems, particularly his work over child abuse when an MP.

This John Hemming?

Don't get me started on what I think of the family courts!
  • Options
    I did some calculations a few weeks back and in every election from 1974 onwards in the final result the Conservatives bettered both their lowest poll rating and worst position against Labour.
  • Options
    So not a single lab lead in any poll through a whole campaign. Good night...
  • Options
    Dadge said:

hunchman said:

Pulpstar said:

Chris_A said:

When you vote tomorrow remember our creaking public services and consider if you can rely on them getting even worse. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1706754

Best of luck in Yardley, Jess looks way too far in front based on national trends to shift though.
    Was looking at Hemming's twitter feed today. No better example of 'pavement' politics in action than Yardley and the Lib Dem advance. Jess Phillips high public profile helps, and she's just too far ahead from last time. I think the majority may get cut, but no realistic prospect of a Lib Dem gain. I quite like John Hemming, he's one of the better Lib Dems, particularly his work over child abuse when an MP.
    Jess was nailed on from day 1 and will increase her majority. I've met John a few times and I'm unusual in that I like both of them. In some ways this contest has been unfortunate because it's drained Labour volunteers away from the more difficult contests in Northfield and Edgbaston.
    Agreed Jess 11,000 clear
  • Options

Just the rigged system trying to ignore the Corbyn surge.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    It's Polling Day!

Happy hunting to all those involved in the ground war today.

BBC News website cleared of anything political... always seems strangely clean after all the recent content.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    From the VoteUK forum:

BMG for The Herald:

Con 46%
    Lab 33%
    LD 8%
    UKIP 5%
    Green 3%

Is this a usual polling organisation? Never heard of them.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

LOL LAB 1-100 Exeter would be my estimate DYOR
  • Options
    Dadge said:

hunchman said:

Pulpstar said:

Chris_A said:

What do you think of Erdington? I've got Edgbaston and Northfield as Tory gains, but I think Erdington will prove just out of reach. And invisible Tom Watson to hold on to West Bromwich East I think as well.
  • Options

Floater said:

LOL - really ?
    Labour on 40%? Very very very brave. What do you think Labour will get?
    All I can really say is that the tories will end up with a majority larger than they have now.

Did you see that link from the Colchester paper I posted earlier - aparantly Labour ahead in the East :-)
  • Options
    StereotomyStereotomy Posts: 4,092
  • Options
    edited June 2017

AndyJS said:

Wirral South is probably going to stay Labour.

Torfaen: Lab 2/9.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,602
    AndyJS said:

From the VoteUK forum:

BMG for The Herald:

Con 46%
    Lab 33%
    LD 8%
    UKIP 5%
    Green 3%

They were around at GE2015
  • Options

Not since late April 2016...
  • Options
    Good night all. Good luck to all those PB'ers pounding the streets tomorrow. Make sure you've got a spare cagoule when you get drenched! Can't wait for 21 hours and 55 minutes time now!
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    edited June 2017
    AndyJS said:

From the VoteUK forum:

BMG for The Herald:

Con 46%
    Lab 33%
    LD 8%
    UKIP 5%
    Green 3%

Yeah they're a BPC pollster, just not done any national ones this campaign. Done a few Scottish polls.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

AndyJS said:

Benedict:

Many thanks. Very helpful though :)
    I wondered how you managed it on May 4th?
  • Options
    @TSE sounds nothing like what I expected him to.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

From the VoteUK forum:

BMG for The Herald:

Con 46%
    Lab 33%
    LD 8%
    UKIP 5%
    Green 3%

Seem to be.

The Herald uses them:

https://twitter.com/bmgresearch?lang=en
  • Options

Survation

CON 41 (+1)
    LAB 40 (+1)
    LIB 8 (=)
    KIP 2 (-3)
    GRN 2 (=)

Must be an outlier ;)
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,321
    There's a poll by Qriously giving Lab a 3% lead - it's on Wiki.

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/election-polls-labour-conservative-winner
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,033
    kle4 said:

And a mere 0.9 lead (for what that is worth) in the unrounded percentages.

Well, Survation are bound to get the bragging rights if the result is anywhere from Lab lead to 3-4 lead.
    Ukip down 10 and Cons only up 4 from 2015?
  • Options
    No. Never heard of them. Besides you can see the other bit about being close to other polls. Well, only survation now.
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

Halifax?
    Penistone & Stocksbridge?
    Middlesborough S?
    Blackpool S?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwtSdJaPCSI

:lol:

I hope you didn't miss my posting that particular song on here weeks ago old boy saying to replace grim with Tory?
  • Options
    Harris_TweedHarris_Tweed Posts: 1,301
    edited June 2017
    AndyJS said:

Chris_A said:

Probably, because there aren't any local election ballots to separate out.
    Another variable.. I wonder if there are more centralised counts this time? Three (rural) seats are in one centre for the first time round me. Which way does that work? Bigger team means faster.. or longer trek to get boxes in etc (or, I guess, a relatively *smaller* team) slows it down?

• Options
    BOOM! See you all tonight from about 7pm. Ave it coverage all night!
  • Options
    StereotomyStereotomy Posts: 4,092

No. Never heard of them. Besides you can see the other bit about being close to other polls. Well, only survation now.
    Somebody decided to put it on Wikipedia. Wonder if it was them
  • Options
    MikeL said:

Is that the bollox TSE made comments about.

And I've never heard of Qriously before.
  • Options
    ChaosOdinChaosOdin Posts: 67

AndyJS said:

From the VoteUK forum:

BMG for The Herald:

Con 46%
    Lab 33%
    LD 8%
    UKIP 5%
    Green 3%

Seem to be.

The Herald uses them:

https://twitter.com/bmgresearch?lang=en
    The Labour Party hired them as their official pollster, which is probably why they have been so quiet publically.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,824

You won't need a ticket.

You'll be able to see it from Space......

Happy Polling day and good luck to all those standing or working today - here's hoping it passes off without incident
  • Options
    ParistondaParistonda Posts: 1,819
    Ave_it said:

hunchman said:

Harrow West is my seat - I agree it will stay red. Gareth Thomas is a good local MP - I've seen a lot more Labour posters than I have done in previous years.
  • Options

Somebody decided to put it on Wikipedia. Wonder if it was them
    You should be able to see who added the edit though I haven't played with Wikipedia for some time.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    MikeL said:

Doesn't seem they've released the PDF tables of their poll - odd.
  • Options
    I doubt it.

Qriously

LAB 41
    CON 39
    LIB 6
    SNP 4

"London-based Qriously is an ad-tech startup with an extensive list of clients including Vodafone, Audi, B&Q and organisations like the New York Police Department. Qriously conducts surveys by sending short questionnaires via mobile phone to billions of users in a matter of seconds. Using their platform, they have been able to correctly predict the outcome of the Brexit referendum, the Italian constitutional referendum, the Dutch general election and the Turkish constitutional referendum. According to Kahler, they can theoretically reach 80 per cent of smartphone users worldwide.

"Qriously conducted this survey between Sunday 4 June and today, interviewing 2,213 UK adults. Data was weighted on gender, age, region and income to be demographically representative."
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,380

hunchman said:

This John Hemming?

My former bridge partner. I like him, though I think he'd accept that his life has been complicated at times.
  • Options
    A lot of the Oldies won't have mobile phones.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,302

You won't need a ticket.

You'll be able to see it from Space......

Happy Polling day and good luck to all those standing or working today - here's hoping it passes off without incident
    LOL....If Survation are right, I will have to watch it from Canada...
  • Options
    MikeL said:

2pt lead I think 41/39
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,931
    AndyJS said:

From the VoteUK forum:

BMG for The Herald:

Con 46%
    Lab 33%
    LD 8%
    UKIP 5%
    Green 3%

BMG were polling during the 2015 election;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2015
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,228

MikeL said:

Doesn't seem they've released the PDF tables of their poll - odd.
    This is what they had last week with full data.

http://www.qriously.com/blog/gap-closing-between-conservative-and-labour-parties/
  • Options
    KentRisingKentRising Posts: 2,850

@TSE sounds nothing like what I expected him to.

I won't be listening as I don't want it to spoil the mystery. Never get too close to your heroes ;-)
  • Options

A lot of the Oldies won't have mobile phones.

They claim to weight the data. You could just as easily say "a lot of youngies don't have landlines", but if the data is weighted properly it ought not matter*

*I am not saying this poll is right – I think it's bollox, just saying'

P.S. Does anyone still have/use a landline in their house? I haven't used one for years, I can't see the point of them
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Just the rigged system trying to ignore the Corbyn surge.
    Like the new avatar!!
  • Options
    MikeL said:

Nah, definitely an outlier :lol:
This discussion has been closed.