Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Six hours or so before we start to get an idea

Comments

• Options
    Sporting's spread for Hillary cut by 4 ECVs to 302 - 312. Trump +4 now 225 - 235.

Significant ? Probably not ..... yet.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    The wisdom of Rod Liddle:

"COFFEE HOUSE US ELECTION
    A Donald Trump presidency would be better for Britain"

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/donald-trump-presidency-better-britain/
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

AndyJS said:
    Suddenly, he supports the right of unskilled people to move to richer countries for employment...
    Ouch!
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    AndyJS said:

That could be true actually, lots of links between Trump and Britain on the SNP-UKIP side.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,356
    If we do get a high turnout tonight (and I remain to be convinced) then we will have conclusive proof that fear is a greater motivator than hope. The number of people who are voting in this election for positive reasons must be small indeed. Fear rules.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,115
    DavidL said:

If we do get a high turnout tonight (and I remain to be convinced) then we will have conclusive proof that fear is a greater motivator than hope. The number of people who are voting in this election for positive reasons must be small indeed. Fear rules.

Preventing the wrong people from holding power is one of the purest motivations for becoming engaged with the political process.
  • Options
    nielhnielh Posts: 1,307
    Jonathan said:
    Someone would have to foot the bill for the entitlements to welfare, healthcare etc. plus, I can't see the eastern European countries agreeing to this, given our attitude towards them.
  • Options

Sporting's spread for Hillary cut by 4 ECVs to 302 - 312. Trump +4 now 225 - 235.

We cant give Clinton away
  • Options
    ToryJimToryJim Posts: 3,435
    Trump loses his Nevada legal action.
  • Options
    Blue_rogBlue_rog Posts: 2,019

Sean_F said:

tyson said:

tyson said:

Mortimer said:

Now remember, folks: boozing and betting don't mix well. It's one or the other tonight, right?

Really? I can't get through an all nighter without it.

Maybe thats just an Oxford thing....
    It's a Hertsmere thing too. :-)
    I don't touch booze...the devil's water....I haven't touched a drop since, um, now let me think how long ago....oh yes, three PM this afternoon when I had a very nice grappa to finish off a lovely Italian lunch....
    ooh I love grappa,

used to get lots of it in Germany at my favourite italian restaurant
    It is seriously moreish...which at 40% and convivial company has led to some brutal hangovers.

In Venice when I went they gave free bottles of Limoncello to diners at the end of their meals. We were never sure how much we were supposed to drink so took no chances and had plenty.

The best post-dinner drink, of course, is the carajillo they serve in Spain - an espresso with a shot of brandy dropped in on top. Absolutely delicious and very, very dangerous.

Spanish brandy is excellent. The Iberian Peninsula really does have the world's best wines, and many of the world's best spirits.

Could not agree more. I love my Spanish reds, but the Portuguese ones from the Alentejo and the Douro are top quality too. And then there's the fino, the brandy, anis from Chinchon ... Just avoid the gin.

Avoid Romanian brandy. Bought some when I was over there, out of curiosity. Once opened and sampled, we ended up with guys brawling on the lawn!

My most dangerous drinking session - and my worst ever hangover - involved a bottle of absinthe in Sweden. One minute I was drinking shots of it around a camp fire, the next it was five hours later and I was waking up alone in the middle of a forest with no idea where I was. Took me until daylight to find my way home and I was ill for two days. The mosquito bites were horrific.

Mine was after a successful business trip to Poland. I drank at least 1.5 bottles of vodka fancied a young filly that turned out to be older than my grandmother then found I'd forgot to pick up my passport from the hotel room until I was on a non stop, 4 hour train to Warsaw!
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024
    Speedy said:

Mortimer said:

No posts for 4 minutes, on PB, on Election Day. Remarkable!

I think I'm going to bed for a while until we are close to getting results.
    You won't be able to....too much excitement.
  • Options

DavidL said:

Preventing the wrong people from holding power is one of the purest motivations for becoming engaged with the political process.
    Don't agree. It is far purer to be for something than against something else. Saying that Hillary is not as bad as Trump or vice versa is not a positive reason to vote.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,965
    I ain't touching a drop with the amount I just loaded onto Betfair.
  • Options
    Speedy said:

AndyJS said:

That could be true actually, lots of links between Trump and Britain on the SNP-UKIP side.
    And since we very wisely let him have significant real estate in Scotland we are not as likely as most to be bombed.
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    538's Harry Enten's view of Votecastr - Cautious but not dismissive :

"We’ve gotten a lot of questions about Slate’s Votecastr. Slate hopes to tell people who is winning at any time by “by combining proprietary, large-sample polls taken prior to Election Day with targeted, real-time tracking of voter turnout on Tuesday.” We here at FiveThirtyEight don’t dismiss the method out of hand, but it is untested. Therefore, we’re not relying on Votecastr in any capacity, though we are interested in seeing how predictive it ends up being."
  • Options
    And not pulling any triggers right now either.
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

tyson said:

tyson said:

Mortimer said:

Now remember, folks: boozing and betting don't mix well. It's one or the other tonight, right?

I don't touch booze...the devil's water....I haven't touched a drop since, um, now let me think how long ago....oh yes, three PM this afternoon when I had a very nice grappa to finish off a lovely Italian lunch....
    ooh I love grappa,

It is seriously moreish...which at 40% and convivial company has led to some brutal hangovers.

In Venice when I went they gave free bottles of Limoncello to diners at the end of their meals. We were never sure how much we were supposed to drink so took no chances and had plenty.

The best post-dinner drink, of course, is the carajillo they serve in Spain - an espresso with a shot of brandy dropped in on top. Absolutely delicious and very, very dangerous.

Limoncello tastes like toilet cleaner.
    What you doing drinking toilet cleaner....Trump hasn't won (yet)...
  • Options
    JackW said:

"We’ve gotten a lot of questions about Slate’s Votecastr. Slate hopes to tell people who is winning at any time by “by combining proprietary, large-sample polls taken prior to Election Day with targeted, real-time tracking of voter turnout on Tuesday.” We here at FiveThirtyEight don’t dismiss the method out of hand, but it is untested. Therefore, we’re not relying on Votecastr in any capacity, though we are interested in seeing how predictive it ends up being."

I think this view is correct.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    People on here seem to be getting very excited over Republicans voting early.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

People on here seem to be getting very excited over Republicans voting early.

I think we're very excited, period.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Tease ..... who or what have you backed?
  • Options
    BigRichBigRich Posts: 3,489
    Speedy said:

JackW said:

Morning Consult/Politico exit poll of early and election day voters (18 Oct - 8 Nov) Sample 9,704 :

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/early-exit-poll-clinton-ground-game-230943?lo=ut_a1

A very Trumpy exit poll, voters are angry and want a strong leader, it joins the exit poll from Naples Florida on the scales for Trump.

The only thing that goes for Hillary so far is the Votecastr thing.
    Can somebody explain to me what Votecaster is, is it just a big exit pole that is being updated thought the day?
  • Options
    Interesting implied overlap of Trumpers and 'medical marijuana' users.
  • Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,050
    Pulpstar said:

What have you gone on?
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,875
    What time are we expecting the exit poll?
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,290
    ToryJim said:

That was quick.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453

you'll twist the EUref anyway possible to say we didnt vote for what we voted

Oh dear.

Perhaps the last man in Britain who will realise what they did actually vote for...
  • Options
    murali_smurali_s Posts: 3,041
    Evening all - what time (GMT) does the action start?

And does anyone think that Trump can win?
  • Options
    MikeL said:

ToryJim said:

That was quick.
    The judge didn't look impressed
  • Options
    ToryJim said:

MikeL said:

ToryJim said:

That was quick.
    I can imagine...probably missing his tee time...
  • Options
    peter_from_putneypeter_from_putney Posts: 6,875
    edited November 2016

Who's "we" if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    Has the US Election exit poll ever been wrong?
  • Options
    BigRich said:

Speedy said:

JackW said:

Morning Consult/Politico exit poll of early and election day voters (18 Oct - 8 Nov) Sample 9,704 :

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/early-exit-poll-clinton-ground-game-230943?lo=ut_a1

A very Trumpy exit poll, voters are angry and want a strong leader, it joins the exit poll from Naples Florida on the scales for Trump.

The only thing that goes for Hillary so far is the Votecastr thing.
    Can somebody explain to me what Votecaster is, is it just a big exit pole that is being updated thought the day?
    They simply look at who is voting and they assume who that person voted for which candidate, without asking them who they voted for.
  • Options

Didn't exit poll famously call 2004 for Kerry?
  • Options

Hillary can't get arrested.
  • Options
    OUTOUT Posts: 569
    DavidL said:

Speedy said:

AndyJS said:

And since we very wisely let him have significant real estate in Scotland we are not as likely as most to be bombed.
    Blue on Blue? After all they have history.
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098

Sean_F said:

tyson said:

tyson said:

Mortimer said:

ooh I love grappa,

Spanish brandy is excellent. The Iberian Peninsula really does have the world's best wines, and many of the world's best spirits.

Could not agree more. I love my Spanish reds, but the Portuguese ones from the Alentejo and the Douro are top quality too. And then there's the fino, the brandy, anis from Chinchon ... Just avoid the gin.

Menorcan Gin is pretty good (distillery was set up when it was a UK Naval base back in Nelson's day) I don't think I have seen or tried any other native gin in Spain* or Portugal**.

* I know, I know - many Menrocans do not consider themselves Spanish or their island part of Spain.

** I once drank gin in Portugal, Christmas day 1971 in a bar overlooking the beach at Carcavelos, but it came out of a Gordon's bottle. With hindsight it was suspiciously cheap (IIRC the tonic was four times the price of the gin), but I have never heard of a native Portuguese gin distillery. They do, or at least did, brew up some other fearful spirits though.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

I have no idea about that lol. Just want to know whether I can/should confidently take the exit poll at face value...
  • Options

ToryJim said:

MikeL said:

ToryJim said:

That was quick.
    It was a her ;)
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

And 2000 too.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,676
    The power of PB: I've had a small bottle of Limoncello sat in the cupboard for 3 years. On the back of previous posts, I've just opened it and taken a glug. Bloody awful!

Next up is the bright red, 50% by volume "Fuoco di Sicilia" bought at the same time...

...not quite as bad, but I think I'll stick to Single Malt in future.
  • Options
    Speedy said:

GIN1138 said:

And 2000 too.
    Maybe this time Kerry will actually win?
  • Options
    ToryJim said:

ToryJim said:

MikeL said:

ToryJim said:

That was quick.
    It was a her ;)
    Woophss...off to the sexist naughty step for me...
  • Options
    DromedaryDromedary Posts: 1,194
    Votecastr's methodology: decide "whose" voters people are, and count them as they vote. Their early vote totals were different from the official ones. But no worry, because they were "more robust". At least they don't say it was more robust to imagine that Jill Stein was on the ballot in Nevada. Here's what they do say:

"One additional wrinkle in Nevada: VoteCastr made a mistake in its pre-Election Day polling by listing Jill Stein as an option, even though the Green Party candidate is not on the state ballot. The VoteCastr team believes Stein is unlikely to draw enough support to significantly affect their estimates, but the jury is still out on that. Consider that a specific example of how this is a real-time experiment, one that remains untested on this scale."

I feel sorry and embarrassed for those who work for Votecastr and were led to believe it was a serious and innovative project, rather than a crockful of shysterism and hype.
  • Options

GIN1138 said:

I have no idea about that lol. Just want to know whether I can/should confidently take the exit poll at face value...
    Until actual returns come in I say +/-3%.
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    murali_s said:

Evening all - what time (GMT) does the action start?

And does anyone think that Trump can win?

Yes, I do!
  • Options

Who's "we" if you don't mind me asking?
    He is from SPIN.

I've not "backed" anyone yet tonight really, a bit of tinkering on Hillary/Trump (At a tiny profit) - position pretty much a middling one as it was before the night started.
  • Options

The power of PB: I've had a small bottle of Limoncello sat in the cupboard for 3 years. On the back of previous posts, I've just opened it and taken a glug. Bloody awful!

Next up is the bright red, 50% by volume "Fuoco di Sicilia" bought at the same time...

You have to keep it in the freezer and drink it subzero.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,057
    Can we stop talking about alcohol please?

Thanks. :(

(though I might open a bottle to drown my sorrows tomorrow if Trump wins)
  • Options
    SeanT said:

I'm in remotest Perigord, dying of foie gras poisoning. Can anyone tell me, in two lines, WTF is going on and who's gonna win? Surely it's Clinton?

Merci.

Everybody thinks it's Clinton (except Ms. Plato) but after Brexit and UK General Election 2015 nobody quite believes it...
  • Options
    SeanT said:

I'm in remotest Perigord, dying of foie gras poisoning. Can anyone tell me, in two lines, WTF is going on and who's gonna win? Surely it's Clinton?

Merci.

Yes it will be Hillary and comfortably in the EC but much, much closer in the popular vote. Don't expect a result before 6.
  • Options

Have you gone "dry" Josias?
  • Options
    Have the Votecastr state map URLs changed? Having given up on them I wanted to take a look at the current data but now it says 'not found'.
  • Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 11,136
    JackW said:

Well, I suppose one way of looking at it is that even if the model isn't particularly accurate, unless they've made a major error in adding up the numbers it's difficult to see how they could still be putting Clinton 2% ahead in Iowa and 1% ahead in Ohio at the halfway mark, if Trump is going to have the kind of sweeping victory in the mid-West that some have been hoping for/dreading.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

And 2000 too.....if Gore had won his home state, Florida would not have been a problem.

But in 2008 Bush had a comfortable lead in the national votes...it would have been a travesty for him to lose that one on the basis of Ohio.

Both times Rove had to deliver the bad news to the familiglia Bush
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    Latest data from Votecastr shows Trump closing in Ohio and Nevada though still behind in Iowa.
  • Options
    Speedy said:

GIN1138 said:

Until actual returns come in I say +/-3%.
    Much larger than that - Dem voters tend to vote later, and I'm not sure how much if any local news reporters would "calibrate" it. Also alot of early votes in.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Medically dry. Mind, it could be worse: you could be discussing Scotch. :)
  • Options
    Apparently problems in NC likely to delay closing of polls. Even less likely to tell us early now.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Merci.

Right now i'll say the usual "Too Close Too Call" that CNN usually says on election nights.
  • Options

Which one?
  • Options
    DromedaryDromedary Posts: 1,194
    DavidL said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccolò_Machiavelli
  • Options
    nielhnielh Posts: 1,307

nielh said:

This feels very brexitty.
    I've not followed the polls, but my gut says trump will win. In the last minute people would be more likely to swich to trump than back a failing status quo, in that sense it is like brexit over again.
    As much as I detest trump, I'm not sure HRC would do a good job as president, it is impossible task she would be taking on.

Trump will be a hugely powerful president - with both Congress and the Supreme Court on his side. He can do a hell of a lot of harm very easily.

Yep. Trump is an absolute nightmare. He may find himself in a corbyn like position with the rest of GOP, but he can still do a lot of damage, as you say.
    The historical significance of a trump presidency is difficult to predict, but it will almost certainly involve the dismantling of the international American led rule based international order, with wholly unpredictable consequences.
    I have no doubt that Putin, China welcome Trump because he signifies the end of that system. He is a fool and an idiot, but not a hypocrite.

• Options

Have the Votecastr state map URLs changed? Having given up on them I wanted to take a look at the current data but now it says 'not found'.

Somebody posted they found out they were wrong and took them down.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    OK, votecastr have un-fubared their numbers, and they're starting to converge on the 538 final polling model, with one big exception: Florida.

Clinton lead, 538/VC (% of expected vote accounted for)

CO: +3.1 / +3.0 (80.3%)
    FL: +0.6 / +3.0 (83.9%)
    IA: -2.9 / -1.0 (66.5%)
    NV: +1.2 / +1.0 (68.8%)
    NH: +3.6 / +4.0 (61.9%)
    OH: -1.9 / -1.0 (73.7%)
    PA: +3.7 / +3.0 (63.2%)
    WI: +5.3 / +5.0 (62.0%)

Make of that what you will :-)
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    MikeL said:

ToryJim said:

That was quick.
    The judge was pissed off at the case.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

SeanT said:

Merci.

Everybody thinks it's Clinton (except Ms. Plato) but after Brexit and UK General Election 2015 nobody quite believes it...
    Trump could certainly win. From what people are saying it's a harder route for him, but possible.

Looking ahead, it'll be interesting to see if this farce of an election causes the Reps or Dems to rethink things, or whether 2020 will be more of the same (I don't think Clinton will stand for a second term).
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    edited November 2016

Was given a magnum of Bulgarian Red, and an accompanying bottle of Rakia today.

I have an early start tomorrow...but should I?
  • Options

Which one?
    The limoncello. I've never heard of Fuoco di Sicilia, is it legal ?
  • Options
    OUT said:

AndyJS said:

Pulpstar said:

The Kincannon Show ‏@kincannon_show 37m37 minutes ago

Trump should be declared the victor by about 9:45 tonight, based on the exit poll data I have.

Blimey

How reliable is he?

https://twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/796071808281755649

He's quite crazy.
    Talking of crazy, while we are waiting a reminder of the craziest things that Trump said::
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/the-155-craziest-things-trump-said-this-cycle-214420
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,325

You have to drink it with a view of the Tyrrhenian Sea and never but ever bring a bottle home. If you can see the sea and provided it is sunny and warm at that moment, Limoncello tastes like the nectar from the gods (particularly if you are female at the time).

At all other times and in all other locations it tastes like toilet cleaner.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

GIN1138 said:

Maybe you'll be able to give yourself a wee dram on NYE?

Hope your treatment is progressing OK? :)
  • Options

Which one?
    OK, thanks.

Yes, the Fuoco is legit stuff, bought from a shop. Obviously targetted at tourists visiting Etna.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,879
    SeanT said:

Merci.

Trump is heading for a landslide victory.
  • Options
    Dromedary said:

DavidL said:

The Prince is one of the funniest books I have read. There are searing insights into human psychology on every page overlain with a profound cynicism based on bitter experience.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

GIN1138 said:

Maybe you'll be able to give yourself a wee dram on NYE?

Hope your treatment is progressing OK? :)
    Yeah, fine thanks. As for a wee dram: I'll just stop the medication for Christmas. ;)
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Pulpstar said:
    You believe the Daily *Kos*?
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098

:D

Stick to a single malt, sound advice for a young man starting out in life. Local spirits can be appalling in strength as well as taste, one has to grow up with them. I have drunk some terrible stuff in my time. The worst, by a short head, was the stuff I got served up by my guides out in the desert in Oman, but politeness decreed I had to drink the muck.
  • Options
    tyson said:

GIN1138 said:

And 2000 too.....if Gore had won his home state, Florida would not have been a problem.

But in 2008 Bush had a comfortable lead in the national votes...it would have been a travesty for him to lose that one on the basis of Ohio.

Bush didn't run in 2008 did he (was Obama V McCain) ?
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

SeanT said:

Merci.

Trump is heading for a landslide victory.
    So just keep eating.
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

You have to drink it with a view of the Tyrrhenian Sea and never but ever bring a bottle home. If you can see the sea and provided it is sunny and warm at that moment, Limoncello tastes like the nectar from the gods (particularly if you are female at the time).

?????? (particularly if you are female at the time). ???????????
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Which one?
    I am guessing that this will be a red coloured Italian liqueur created by infusing herbs and rose petals in strong alcohol, likely to be at least 50 per cent or possibly stronger. I would save that for if Trump wins, if I were you. At least then its strength and likely appalling taste will help you quickly take your mind off earthly things.
  • Options
    Ave_itAve_it Posts: 2,411
    TRUMP
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Yeah, fine thanks. As for a wee dram: I'll just stop the medication for Christmas. ;)

Good to hear. :)

• Options
    @Sean_F Is that a serious prediction or are your joking?
  • Options
    Andrew said:

OK, votecastr have un-fubared their numbers, and they're starting to converge on the 538 final polling model, with one big exception: Florida.

Clinton lead, 538/VC (% of expected vote accounted for)

CO: +3.1 / +3.0 (80.3%)
    FL: +0.6 / +3.0 (83.9%)
    IA: -2.9 / -1.0 (66.5%)
    NV: +1.2 / +1.0 (68.8%)
    NH: +3.6 / +4.0 (61.9%)
    OH: -1.9 / -1.0 (73.7%)
    PA: +3.7 / +3.0 (63.2%)
    WI: +5.3 / +5.0 (62.0%)

Make of that what you will :-)

That's strange. I'm looking at http://www.slate.com/votecastr_election_day_turnout_tracker.html?live=true
    and still seeing Clinton ahead in all seven states shown there.
  • Options

IanB2 said:

In body or spirit, it matters not.
  • Options

IanB2 said:

is that optional?
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

TRUMP

AVEIT 4 TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!

:open_mouth:
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,508
    edited November 2016
    DavidL said:

Dromedary said:

DavidL said:

The Prince is one of the funniest books I have read. There are searing insights into human psychology on every page overlain with a profound cynicism based on bitter experience.
    One of my favourites. It's sad how someone knew back then so many immutable truths that we refuse to learn that and thus have to bugger everything up time and again.
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

I think I fail on all those criteria. However, I can't conceive how it could ever taste nice.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Merci.

The gossip is Clinton is winning but we need to see real votes.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

tyson said:

GIN1138 said:

Bush didn't run in 2008 did he (was Obama V McCain) ?
    I think you are being picky with a pedantic capital P....of course I meant 2004

• Options
    IanB2 said:

Which one?
    I am guessing that this will be a red coloured Italian liqueur created by infusing herbs and rose petals in strong alcohol, likely to be at least 50 per cent or possibly stronger. I would save that for if Trump wins, if I were you. At least then its strength and likely appalling taste will help you quickly take your mind off earthly things.
    Probably inseparable from Mr Muscle in a blind tasting. Best kept for unloved relatives.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,508

IanB2 said:

I think I fail on all those criteria. However, I can't conceive how it could ever taste nice.
    I've sipped it overlooking Lake Como. That has to count, and it still tastes rank.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    edited November 2016
    Chris said:

That's strange. I'm looking at http://www.slate.com/votecastr_election_day_turnout_tracker.html?live=true
    and still seeing Clinton ahead in all seven states shown there.

The slate graphics are broken, you need to go to:
    http://votecastr.us/widgets/#/states/CO
    (replace last with FL IA NV NH OH PA WI)

It really shouldn't be this difficult for us :-)
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,902
    Maybe now is the right moment to discuss the merits of AV.
This discussion has been closed.