Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » If this analysis and trend of early voters is right then Clint

Comments

• Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,074
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

Alistair said:

A GWB admin lawyer has filed a Hart act complaint against Comey.
    Not that I doubt you, but do you have link please?
    There's a piece in the NYT let me find it.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/on-clinton-emails-did-the-fbi-director-abuse-his-power.html

Think that is it, I'm at my free article limit.
  • Options
    JobabobJobabob Posts: 3,807
    rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

See the Florida poll on the previous thread. If Trump is getting a third of some demographics of registered Democrats you can throw these projections in the bin.

But, of course, Hillary is getting Republicans (like @Charles' in-laws) that a Democrat normally wouldn't.

Yes but the trend (post second debate) is that Trump is consolidating Republican support and NeverTrumps are falling in line.
    I'm not sure that's true of my Republican friends. Many of the middle class women Republicans I know simply aren't going to vote this time around.
    I have similar. My brother's in-laws are reliable Republican voters. His father-in-law won't vote this time. His mother-in-law will vote Clinton as a one off, as she loaths Trump.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,850
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024

Alistair said:

They are looking for new front pages to reset the narrative.

A Hillary collapse would do it.
    Lets hope Trump doesn't provide a distraction by finally shooting someone on fifth avenue......seriously can't believe one of the two party nominees said that and it wasn't even his top ten hits.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Alistair said:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/on-clinton-emails-did-the-fbi-director-abuse-his-power.html

Thanks, and yes that's the one.
  • Options

Sean_F said:

I'd have thought that maximising the publicity this story gets is unlikely to be in the Democrats interest.
    I reckon it is a GOTV attempt and shove the soft Dems back into line by saying Trump as President could happen if you don't turn out and vote.
    it could be, but ranting at the FBI could well put quite a few voters off.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,313
    PeterC said:

Jobabob said:

Scott_P said:
    It's almost as if we are going to end up spending a shed load more than £350 million a week on mitigating the voluntary decision we are going to take to leave the single market.

Yes, special measures for, er, pretty much everyone. The entire project undermined by a series of expensive exceptions. Who could have imagined it?
    A more plausible explanation is that the government intends to remain in the customs union for a lengthy interim period.
    I think it's been accepted by PB Leavers that not leaving the customs union is pretty much like not leaving the EU.
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    Sean_F said:

I could be wrong, but I think that the FBI is probably better-regarded than the politicians are, among voters generally.

The way this election has gone there can't be many professions left that are held in a lower regard than American politicians.
  • Options
    Senator Reid's green ink job shows that Hillary's finished. Madness.
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    Alistair said:

Alistair said:

https://twitter.com/NickBaumann/status/792845240927420416
  • Options
    Some of us like Hillary Clinton and think she will make a good president.

I realise that is not a popular view on here!
  • Options
    weejonnieweejonnie Posts: 3,820
    glw said:

Sean_F said:

I could be wrong, but I think that the FBI is probably better-regarded than the politicians are, among voters generally.

The way this election has gone there can't be many professions left that are held in a lower regard than American politicians.
    American Media?
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

I'd have thought that maximising the publicity this story gets is unlikely to be in the Democrats interest.
    I reckon it is a GOTV attempt and shove the soft Dems back into line by saying Trump as President could happen if you don't turn out and vote.
    I'm trying to find the polling, but there was some polling that showed that the law enforcement agencies and police were really distrusted by minorities (because of the the shooting of minorities by said law enforcement groups) and the failure to do prosecute the officers involved.

It might make sense if you really want to get them to vote.
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549

And there are still 8 more days for the monkeys to keep flinging poo at one another.
  • Options
    weejonnie said:
    Well you're an EDL defender, so in your head, probably.
  • Options
    MonksfieldMonksfield Posts: 2,203
    Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

Only ones who were never going to vote for her anyway. It is perfectly reasonable to point out the FBI have got even more politically involved at a point when it would have been wiser not to. Harry Reid's hard rebuttal is good politics.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,898
    edited October 2016
    Look, look, LOOK at that MASSIVE SQUIRREL! OVER THERE!! LOOK at it, look, it's over THERE! The SQUIRREL!!!

;)
  • Options

What's your forecast for the election? Give us the numbers amid the nasty comments and ramping.
  • Options

Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

Only ones who were never going to vote for her anyway. It is perfectly reasonable to point out the FBI have got even more politically involved at a point when it would have been wiser not to. Harry Reid's hard rebuttal is good politics.
    Harry Reid's letter comes over as whining and blustering in equal measure. It's like the response of an important person who gets pulled over for a motoring offence and starts off "Do you know who I am, Constable?"
  • Options

weejonnie said:
    Clearly TSE you incited the EDL by existing.
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

PeterC said:

Jobabob said:

Scott_P said:
    It's almost as if we are going to end up spending a shed load more than £350 million a week on mitigating the voluntary decision we are going to take to leave the single market.

Yes, special measures for, er, pretty much everyone. The entire project undermined by a series of expensive exceptions. Who could have imagined it?
    A more plausible explanation is that the government intends to remain in the customs union for a lengthy interim period.
    I think it's been accepted by PB Leavers that not leaving the customs union is pretty much like not leaving the EU.
    It's the membership of the Customs Union that prevents the UK from negotiating trade agreements outside the EU. Staying in the CU defeats the whole point of leaving the EU in the first place, it would be a Brexit in name only.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Bit off topic, but I just got blocked on Twitter by some Guardian writer lefty, after I made two tweets contradicting his position. I wasn't personally offensive, I made no personal remarks, I was just eurosceptic in a robust but non controversial way.

And he blocked me.

I've noticed this increasingly on the Left, they not only don't want to hear opposing arguments, they simply REFUSE to hear any criticism or contradiction, and hide away. It's nuts. It means they get evermore lost in their deluded world of bubblethink, and it means they can't ever develop and refine their own opinions through dispute and debate, because they won't debate.

An entire generation of tiny, stupid Jeremy Corbyns is arising. Myopic and eccentric and doomed to political defeat.

I was recently blocked by both Douglas Carswell and Dan Hannan.
  • Options
    Seriously, are we all ignoring the paragraph about Russia?
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,477
    edited October 2016
    Alistair said:

Seriously, are we all ignoring the paragraph about Russia?

No, THIS IS BIGGER THAN WATERGATE

Mind you I'm still reeling from Hillary leading by FOUR in Alaska
  • Options
    SeanT said:

I've noticed this increasingly on the Left, they not only don't want to hear opposing arguments, they simply REFUSE to hear any criticism or contradiction, and hide away. It's nuts. It means they get evermore lost in their deluded world of bubblethink, and it means they can't ever develop and refine their own opinions through dispute and debate, because they won't debate.

It's a depressing trend. As Mark Steyn put it, 'They don't want to win the argument, they want to cancel the argument.'
  • Options
    Jobabob said:

What's your forecast for the election? Give us the numbers amid the nasty comments and ramping.
    The scale of Trump's victory is difficult to assess in such a fast moving scenario.
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,807
    MP_SE said:

Trump was right to say Weiner was a "collector of information". That is a staggering number of emails. Altough I wouldn't be surprised if a significant number of them related to social media, dating and adult websites.

650,000 emails is about 100 emails a day, every day, for 20 years.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Was. Weiner. Doing?
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

Harry Reid's letter comes over as whining and blustering in equal measure. It's like the response of an important person who gets pulled over for a motoring offence and starts off "Do you know who I am, Constable?"
    SeanT said:

Bit off topic, but I just got blocked on Twitter by some Guardian writer lefty, after I made two tweets contradicting his position. I wasn't personally offensive, I made no personal remarks, I was just eurosceptic in a robust but non controversial way.

And he blocked me.

An entire generation of tiny, stupid Jeremy Corbyns is arising. Myopic and eccentric and doomed to political defeat.

It cuts both ways Sean. There are folk on the right who do the same.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

I wasn't personally offensive, I made no personal remarks, I was just eurosceptic in a robust but non controversial way.

You're stretching the bounds of credibility there.
  • Options

Jobabob said:

The scale of Trump's victory is difficult to assess in such a fast moving scenario.
    Logged.
  • Options
    DromedaryDromedary Posts: 1,194
    edited October 2016
    The Torygraph has turned: "Donald Trump surges into 'tie' as FBI seeks warrant to search more than half a million emails in Clinton probe".

Ooh-er! Half a million! There must be something in it, then. I mean if there wasn't, there'd only be about 17 or fewer.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Trump was right to say Weiner was a "collector of information". That is a staggering number of emails. Altough I wouldn't be surprised if a significant number of them related to social media, dating and adult websites.

E-mailing pictures of his private parts, and asking correspondents about rape fantasies?
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Working with people who CYA-cc'ed each other a lot, I'd imagine.
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

E-mailing pictures of his private parts, and asking correspondents about rape fantasies?
    Add in orangutan and you've got the plot of a Tom Knox novel
  • Options
    SeanT said:

And he blocked me.

Know as "Doing a James Delingpole".
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

I disagree. He's pointing out that in recent history he has led a democratic caucus that has been far more willing to strike a conciliatory note over appointments than their republican counterparts. He's noting that in retrospect he regrets that and frankly seeing what's happened he's right to do so.

If these clowns are sitting on inflammatory stuff about Trump whilst doing a bit of unsubstantiated flame fanning over Hilary, then they could quite possibly go down. These are high stakes now.
  • Options

Sean_F said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Add in orangutan and you've got the plot of a Tom Knox novel
    The Fire Weiner
  • Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,429
    Sandpit said:

Look, look, LOOK at that MASSIVE SQUIRREL! OVER THERE!! LOOK at it, look, it's over THERE! The SQUIRREL!!!

;)
    DINSDAAAAAAAALE!

http://www.ibras.dk/montypython/episode14.htm
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,477
    edited October 2016
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

And he blocked me.

Were you massively offensive? If you weren't. and they blocked you, then that's ridiculous - of them. I'm also very surprised. Hannan in particular likes an argument, tho he will mute people who are abusive of him (and fair enough - personal abuse is a different issue)
    I merely tweeted some of Vote Leave's posters/adverts when Dan Hannan said the referendum had nothing to do with immigration and Vote Leave hadn't talked about immigration.

As for Douglas, not sure what I did, I try and be the model of restraint on twitter.
  • Options

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Stealing/pack rating PST files?
  • Options

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Working as an IT manager, in a place where everyone would CC the world, with loads of mailing lists, numerous automated server and help desk alerts, I couldn't get it much past 250-300 a day - and that took probably a third of the day just to wade through. The really senior managers got fewer, as people didn't CC them as much.

650k emails seems implausible, unless he's never deleted so much as a round robin about office coffees from a decade ago!
  • Options

weejonnie said:
    Well if it was a pinata of Hillary Clinton or Jeremy Corbyn what would you say?
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133
    viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

I send about 400 work emails a week on average. I don't count the number I receive but it would be around the same number.
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Working as an IT manager, in a place where everyone would CC the world, with loads of mailing lists, numerous automated server and help desk alerts, I couldn't get it much past 250-300 a day - and that took probably a third of the day just to wade through. The really senior managers got fewer, as people didn't CC them as much.

650k emails seems implausible, unless he's never deleted so much as a round robin about office coffees from a decade ago!
    As someone who runs the Legal, regulatory, & compliance department, I'm used to be people CCing me in emails saying 'We're planning to do x, I trust this is fine'

It is called doing an 'arse covering email'
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

It's the membership of the Customs Union that prevents the UK from negotiating trade agreements outside the EU. Staying in the CU defeats the whole point of leaving the EU in the first place, it would be a Brexit in name only.

Only for the tiny, tiny number of Leavers for whom the rather abstract (and frankly pie-in-the-sky) hope of negotiating unspecified trade deals elsewhere was the primary motivation. Why on earth would anyone who voted Leave regard that as important? The whole idea of voting Leave was predicated on the idea that it didn't much matter that we risked leaving the massive free-trade area on our doorstep.

I can see why a few of the more cerebral Leavers pretended that free trade deals elsewhere were important, but I'd always assumed that that was simply displacement activity to distract from the economic risk of leaving the one we were already in.
  • Options

Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

Sean_F said:

I disagree. He's pointing out that in recent history he has led a democratic caucus that has been far more willing to strike a conciliatory note over appointments than their republican counterparts. He's noting that in retrospect he regrets that and frankly seeing what's happened he's right to do so.

If these clowns are sitting on inflammatory stuff about Trump whilst doing a bit of unsubstantiated flame fanning over Hilary, then they could quite possibly go down. These are high stakes now.
    In that last paragraph, he's implying that Comey owes him a favour for past support, as well as drawing attention to the fact Comey has no reason to show any favouritism towards Republicans.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

And he blocked me.

Were you massively offensive? If you weren't. and they blocked you, then that's ridiculous - of them. I'm also very surprised. Hannan in particular likes an argument, tho he will mute people who are abusive of him (and fair enough - personal abuse is a different issue)
    I merely tweeted some of Vote Leave's posters/adverts when Dan Hannan said the referendum had nothing to do with immigration and Vote Leave hadn't talked about immigration.

As for Douglas, not sure what I did, I try and be the model of restraint on twitter.
    Is he still saying that? VoteLeave did the YouTube advert for Turkish accession and Gove spent the final month on the Mail mentioning Syrian refugees, Turkish accession and border security, and (as Dan Hodges can attest) spoke in private about it too. I'm willing to believe that LEAVE voters were majority about control, not immigration (see Ashcroft's polls) but VoteLeave were into it up to their armpits.
  • Options
    DromedaryDromedary Posts: 1,194
    edited October 2016
    Sandpit said:

Staying in the CU defeats the whole point of leaving the EU in the first place, it would be a Brexit in name only.

It'd be like EU membership with no say. But what kind of maniac would want a Brexit that wasn't in name only?

As for the number of Anthony Weiner's emails, the point is that a big number is appearing in headlines that helps Trump. Trump has got the momentum.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

And he blocked me.

Interesting, and disappointing. I go by Caitlin Moran's dictum on Twitter: always be polite to everyone. If you possibly can. Unless they block you. Then you can insult them.

I've had some nutters go on and on at me - including some seriously deranged Remainers claiming I am retarded, racist, "scum", a "mong", "an animal" etc - I ignore them or Mute them at most.

I'm not sure I've actually Blocked anyone.
    The mute button is the best way, allows them to rant away.

As someone who regularly tweets polls, you get used to abuse, as Britain Elects, Mike, and Matt Singh attest too.

My high point was when a Corbynite added me to a list of 'JewishAntiCorbynPollsters'

I've only ever blocked one person on twitter, who kind of flipped out when I said I was a (very bad) Muslim.
  • Options

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

I send about 400 work emails a week on average. I don't count the number I receive but it would be around the same number.
    Maybe Clinton and Confidante was using it as another automatic backup - forwarding all e-mails they received onto it.
  • Options

Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

As someone who runs the Legal, regulatory, & compliance department, I'm used to be people CCing me in emails saying 'We're planning to do x, I trust this is fine'

That was a real bugbear, people using CC for stuff they're expecting an action or reply on. They were always the balls that got dropped, because some idiot didn't know the difference between sending a mail to someone and sending them a copy. Meant I had to keep on top of the bloody CC box in real time, as well as the inbox. Grr...
  • Options
    viewcode said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

And he blocked me.

Is he still saying that? VoteLeave did the YouTube advert for Turkish accession and Gove spent the final month on the Mail mentioning Syrian refugees, Turkish accession and border security, and (as Dan Hodges can attest) spoke in private about it too. I'm willing to believe that LEAVE voters were majority about control, not immigration (see Ashcroft's polls) but VoteLeave were into it up to their armpits.
    Yup, he really hates it when people tweet him a screen grab of the Vote Love Committee membership

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/campaign.html

and then a screen grab of Vote Leave's immigration posters/adverts
  • Options
    weejonnie said:

weejonnie said:
    Well if it was a pinata of Hillary Clinton or Jeremy Corbyn what would you say?
    I'd view in the same way, much like my reaction to the Lewes bonfire.

Not something I'd do, but it's low level but not quite as astonishingly bad as 'celebrating' the lynching of African-Americans
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

That was a real bugbear, people using CC for stuff they're expecting an action or reply on. They were always the balls that got dropped, because some idiot didn't know the difference between sending a mail to someone and sending them a copy. Meant I had to keep on top of the bloody CC box in real time, as well as the inbox. Grr...
    Those first six months in the job were stressful, then I put in new procedures.

I'm very proud of the opening to the procedure guidelines.

'Please read this document in its entirety as I know you will not do well in prison'
  • Options

Sandpit said:

Only for the tiny, tiny number of Leavers for whom the rather abstract (and frankly pie-in-the-sky) hope of negotiating unspecified trade deals elsewhere was the primary motivation. Why on earth would anyone who voted Leave regard that as important? The whole idea of voting Leave was predicated on the idea that it didn't much matter that we risked leaving the massive free-trade area on our doorstep.

I can see why a few of the more cerebral Leavers pretended that free trade deals elsewhere were important, but I'd always assumed that that was simply displacement activity to distract from the economic risk of leaving the one we were already in.
    For me, the main reasons for voting Leave were: To get away from the EU Courts and supremacy of EU Law; to be free to make trade deals with expanding parts of the world, and the money we were throwing at an unaccountable bureaucracy. Staying in the Customs Union most likely achieves none of those aims, it's not really leaving the EU at all.
  • Options
    Hillary has only 3 confirmed events between now and the end of the campaign.
    Looks like its all over.
  • Options
    weejonnie said:
    So they are applying for a warrant now.

As I noted below, they've just opened a whole host of Fourth Amendment violation problems
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

Is she doing a Romney?
  • Options

Sandpit said:

Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Those first six months in the job were stressful, then I put in new procedures.

I'm very proud of the opening to the procedure guidelines.

'Please read this document in its entirety as I know you will not do well in prison'
    LOL, that's a good one; might have to find a way to put that on the front page of an information security policy! ;)
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

A quick look here says she's got more than three, six so far, and they don't usually announce their final week stuff until the final week.

https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Yup, he really hates it when people tweet him a screen grab of the Vote Love Committee membership

Links?
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Looks like its all over.

Or she's ill. Again.
    I would think she's feeling pretty sick right now.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    [delete repeated post]

• Options
    FF43FF43 Posts: 15,723

Sandpit said:

Your second paragraph answers the first. The pretence matters. They have to believe in it, and they do.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

viewcode said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

And he blocked me.

Links?
    https://twitter.com/BenChu_/status/785408575690735616
    https://twitter.com/BenChu_/status/785408832986046464
    https://twitter.com/BenChu_/status/785409148116725760
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    edited October 2016
    Sandpit said:

For me, the main reasons for voting Leave were: To get away from the EU Courts and supremacy of EU Law; to be free to make trade deals with expanding parts of the world, and the money we were throwing at an unaccountable bureaucracy. Staying in the Customs Union most likely achieves none of those aims, it's not really leaving the EU at all.

It achieves the first and the third. It makes the second much less important compared with not being in the customs union.

In any case, I think you are in a tiny minority of Leavers. Immigration was clearly the most important aspect of 'taking back control', with areas such as environmental law, health and safety law, employment law, the CAP, the CFP, the mythical 'EU army', etc being top issues. Trade deals are a side-issue, nice to have (and especially important if we don't have favourable terms with our largest existing export market), but really of little importance because we'd automatically get a lot of the benefit as EU members anyway (Canada, South Korea, and so on - perhaps even TTIP). In any case, the world's most successful exporter amongst all developed economies is in the EU, so it's hard to see how we can possibly be being held back significantly by membership.
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

A quick look here says she's got more than three, six so far, and they don't usually announce their final week stuff until the final week.

On the current schedule the final event before polling day is a fundraiser in Miami with Cher.
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    edited October 2016
    Jobabob said:

Some of us like Hillary Clinton and think she will make a good president.

I realise that is not a popular view on here!

Or in the US to be fair. Neither candidate is particularly loved by the people that know them best.
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548

Looks like its all over.

Ohio tommorow, Florida Tuesday, Arizona Wednesday, North Carolina Thursday.

She must be sick - sick of flying!
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

Yes but two of them are not confirmed .
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

The bullshit the Trump rampers on here come up with is getting even more desperate.
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

Do you know how Presidential campaigns work in the final week?

They schedule them at the last moment depending on where the election is close.
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

The bullshit the Trump rampers on here come up with is getting even more desperate.
    Why dont you read it properly? You cannot get tickets for 2 of the events listed because they are not confirmed events ie not underlined .
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

On a betting site, it's a problem. Most of these pound-shop Stuart Truths never bet.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    edited October 2016
    FFS are we back to the same bloody discussion again. The last couple of days have been great on non-Brexit stuff.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

FFS are we back to the same bloody discussion again. The last couple of days have been great on non-Brexit stuff.

From 1st of November, PB will be all White House race, Mike's decided.
  • Options

Looks like its all over.

Why dont you read it properly? You cannot get tickets for 2 of the events listed because they are not confirmed events ie not underlined .
    See my post at 11.12pm. They are provisional for those reasons.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

Wot, no Richmond Park?
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607

MaxPB said:

Oh good. I get Brexited at work all day already. I feel like we're about to get Trumped soon as well. :/
  • Options

MaxPB said:

Wot, no Richmond Park?
    Well some of that too.
  • Options
    Jobabob said:

Looks like its all over.

On a betting site, it's a problem. Most of these pound-shop Stuart Truths never bet.
    How do you know whether I bet or how much ?.As it happens I was in Houston last week and experienced the election on the ground. I wonder how many of you have?
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    edited October 2016

Looks like its all over.

According to the hillary speeches site it just means that the local site does not have details. So for Tuesday:

A bit of googling finds this for RSVPing. Sounds pretty confirmed to me:
    https://www.hillaryclinton.com/events/view/praon2lo6tpn4cil/?utm_medium=earnedmedia&utm_source=&utm_campaign=20161018florida-comms&utm_content=f

Perhaps your tinfoil hat is on too tight.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Oh good. I get Brexited at work all day already. I feel like we're about to get Trumped soon as well. :/
    I was thinking the other day what is best for PB, in terms of more betting opportunities/threads, Trump winning or Clinton winning.

I concluded it was Trump winning.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

viewcode said:

viewcode said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

Bit off topic, but I just got blocked on Twitter by some Guardian writer lefty, after I made two tweets contradicting hlitical defeat.

Links?
    https://twitter.com/BenChu_/status/785408575690735616
    https://twitter.com/BenChu_/status/785408832986046464
    https://twitter.com/BenChu_/status/785409148116725760
    Blahblah blah fucking blah

In the end it comes down to this: the EU came up with a Constitution for its superstate, it got voted down in referendums by two different countries, so they simply disguised it as a new Treaty, and forced it through parliaments, thus avoiding the expressed and explicit will of the people.

The EU is a poisonous charade and a democratic fraud and it will never reform and that's why we have to leave. There is no debate to be had. There is no nuance. No argument. Everything else is trivia and footnotes. Get the fuck over it. We're OUT and I don't care if it costs us 20% of GDP.

You LOST and we're OUT because the EU is a disgrace.
    I'm over it, I was just posting for Viewcode's benefit what you have to post to get blocked by Dan Hannan.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    edited October 2016

Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Which no doubt leads to the "you're not being commercial " line when you block their cunning plan :-)
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    MaxPB said:

I very much fear, Mr. Max, this site has now entered terminal boredom. A small but shrinking number of people expressing the same opinions day after day gets bloody tedious after a while.
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    edited October 2016
    Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

200 per day for 10 years without routinely deleting stuff and you're there.

They may have spams to boot.
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    ?!?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2606014/

The FBI agents investigating Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server knew weeks ago that the thousands of emails they found in a separate investigation would be applicable to the case.

The agents waited weeks to disclose what they found in a briefing with FBI Director James Comey, according to sources familiar with the case, the Washington Post reported on Sunday.
    Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

I heard one theory that she accidently downloaded her entire mail archives by logging in from home. Stuff goes back years.
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    Bit grumpy here tonight, this should make a few smile

They have won Halloween with this costume https://t.co/m1CSXamRpa
  • Options

Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Had a really horrible horrible thought. We know what Weiner... likes...

We know that he has no idea of self control. Or security. So he's getting a tidal wave of spam to his email address. Spam targeted at his... interests..... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,969

Sandpit said:

viewcode said:

MP_SE said:

Don't forget inbox and sent items. So you can easily half that, or third if you are the kind of person who cc's yourself on emails you send.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,462

Good - I hope the crook wins. Not the lunatic

But Hillary is also a lunatic. And in all probability, Trump is a crook.
This discussion has been closed.