Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » And so now we turn to leader resignations triggering off ma

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,490

I know our 'Jockanese troupe of clowns' are not the brightest - :sigh: - but riddle-me-this...:

'Trews' Salmond (not wasted taxes on hiding his failures; no-siree) is quoted as saying that 'the Scottish Lion will roar'. Any fule knows that the Lion is England (and the Scots use an imaginary/joke creature - a Unicorn - as their national symbol). So why is he bigging-up the people that his knuckle-dragging, twin braincells despise...?

Ha Ha Ha , would the idiot please report back to his village, he is sorely missed.
  • Options
    SunnyJimSunnyJim Posts: 1,106
    If Nuttall becomes UKIP leader he will be very attractive (as a scouser) to voters in the north.

If Tories can learn to vote tactically where UKIP are hitting strong 2nds behind the reds then Labour could have problems in 2020 in the midlands/north.
  • Options
    Tony_MTony_M Posts: 70

Tony_M said:

Plato said:

I almost believed the polls, until they all ran into a huddle. Then I just went Meh.

I still can't believe THAT Exit Poll - what a corker.

Well.. I am still shellshocked.. Everything in my body was telling me the polls had to be wrong, but how could you argue against ALL of them.. So I was right in the end but for the wrong reasons, I didn't think the LD's would be so heavily thumped..
    And so to business which I hope is not with undue haste..

If NPXMP would like to donate £40 via gift aid to LUPUS UK. I would be very grateful

Must be an outlier...

Oh, wait!
    I think last night's "National Poll" seriously overstated the Tories and understated Labour!

:lol:
    Not 1 for your ELBOW Sunil? :lol:
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

With a bit of luck, Labour will go for Andy Burnham, someone even less electable than Ed.

I'm hoping for Chuka for exactly the same reason!
This discussion has been closed.