Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

As we await the first result – politicalbetting.com

Comments

• FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 80,507
    edited July 4
    dixiedean said:

Nunu5 said:

dixiedean said:

TimS said:

This must be the most negative media coverage of a landslide election win ever.

Another reason there should be a ban on polls during an election campaign.

It's a landslide by mathematics.

Outside Scotland these are unimpressive results for Labour. Barely inched forwards.
    Yes, it's been a fucking awful night for Labour. Dismal.
    Yeah.
    Fucking suicidal about a 170 majority.
    Only ten years in government.
    Gutted.
    They are on 36% they won't get ten years.
    Are they?
    Also. Who's gonna beat us?
    We cannot be killed - 'Shortly there will be an election, in which Labour will increase its majority'
    https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2007/09/labour-majority-increase
  • CatManCatMan Posts: 3,021
    Foxy said:

CatMan said:

There is a real possibility IMHO that every seat where Reform comes second will be won by them at the next election

no chance
    Why? I hope they don't, but after five years of Labour, disgruntled Labour and Tory voters could easily switch to them if they think they can win the seat.
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 49,644
    CatMan said:

There is a real possibility IMHO that every seat where Reform comes second will be won by them at the next election

There is a real possibility that the Reform party barely exists by 2029
  • JonathanJonathan Posts: 21,405
    Turnout down. Photo ID ?

Whatever it looks like the next election will feature 16/17 year olds.
  • BartholomewRobertsBartholomewRoberts Posts: 21,540
    Andy_JS said:

HYUFD said:

Labour gain Swindon South, Sir Robert Buckland loses his seat

Source?
    ITV
    They announce results before they're declared. Always been their policy.
    Where are they getting the results from?
  • pigeonpigeon Posts: 4,813
    Scott_xP said:

It looks like some of the RefUK candidates that might win will be wallopers of the first order

Thought to be in with a realistic chance in a couple of the Barnsley seats, where one of their candidates has already been disowned by Farage for interesting views.

Think I may have read that on here earlier, actually.
  • MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 38,223

John McDonnell on channel 4 right now saying Labour have to be far more radical than the manifesto let on - and hinting that Keir will be.

Wtf does McDonnell know about it? He's on the outside.
  • darkagedarkage Posts: 5,218
    Ghedebrav said:

Jonathan said:

This is a kick the Tories out election. That’s about all you need to know.

I think the rise of the jackboot brigade is more than just kick out the Tories. Very concerning.
    There are some nasty articles standing for Reform but I certainly wouldn’t disregard their voters or characterise them as ‘jackboot brigade’. Reform, who I am certainly no fan of, are talking to people on the level who are sick of politics. I can understand the motivation to vote for them.

I still feel that a lot of this goes back to the expenses scandal.
    It is like Nigel says. they are just saying what a lot of people think. In the end you either have a democracy or you don't. If you want to live in a democracy you have to come to terms with things like the reform party.
  • TimSTimS Posts: 12,219

John McDonnell on channel 4 right now saying Labour have to be far more radical than the manifesto let on - and hinting that Keir will be.

I think McDonnell is right, to be honest. The media and political class are so dead set already on Labour’s majority being flimsy and set to be overturned in 5 years, that the party would be well advised to get on with some properly transformational policies.
  • Nunu5Nunu5 Posts: 955
    dixiedean said:

Nunu5 said:

dixiedean said:

TimS said:

Outside Scotland these are unimpressive results for Labour. Barely inched forwards.
    Yeah.
    Gutted.
    Are they?
    You're getting ahead of yourself. Who knows what will happen in 5 years.
    edited July 4
    Jonathan said:

Turnout down. Photo ID ?

I highly doubt its photo id. Much more like it will be the voters of the "none of the above" party.
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 47,873
    Andy_JS said:

Change in share, Sunderland Central

Lab nc
    Ref +15.4%
    Con -21.1%
    LD +2.0%
    Grn +4.7%

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2024/uk/constituencies/E14001531

so once again bigger swings to Lab elsewhere.
  • CiceroCicero Posts: 3,001
    Jonathan said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

ITV says Steve Baker may have held Wycombe with mass Muslim defections from Labour.

However Reform may have beaten Richard Holden in Basildon and Billericay

I did suggest Baker could come through the middle... I will be very smug if he does make it.
    Not as smug as he will!
    He’ll run for the leadership
    and lose... Possibly to Penny Mordaunt
  • TimTTimT Posts: 6,341
    Foxy said:

CatMan said:

no chance
    Don't see it either. Unless the UK genuinely splits into a multiparty system (which I doubt while there is FPTP), the pendulum will always swing back to 2 major parties: one centre right, the other centre left. If the Tories opt for far right, either Labour or the Libs will become centre right (the other taking the role of centre left within what by then is the Overton window).
  • MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 27,572
    edited July 4

Jonathan said:

I think the rise of the jackboot brigade is more than just kick out the Tories. Very concerning.
    I think we can trace the discontent back many years. Some areas have obviously never recovered from de-industrialisation, and we have had 20 years of very poor growth. The political settlement isn't working for chunks of people and they see the centrist Labour and Tories having failed them. We then got Brexit, kick over the apple cart, Corbyn, lurch to the left, I have easy fixes to these problems, Boris, get Brexit done properly and big state-ism, and now Farage, just stop all the immigrants.
    I've written on here before about historical Labour Party corruption at all stratas of government post war. T. Dan Smith etc. while the peasants starved. Labour were punished last time by the Tories who in turn were no less corrupt than Labour and now these voters are to rely on an absolute shower of corrupt Faragista s***.
    MaxPB said:

Wtf does McDonnell know about it? He's on the outside.
    Its a weird choice by the media to have doing the rounds. Voice of the hard left who aren't part of Team Starmer.
  • JonathanJonathan Posts: 21,405
    Cicero said:

Jonathan said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

ITV says Steve Baker may have held Wycombe with mass Muslim defections from Labour.

I did suggest Baker could come through the middle... I will be very smug if he does make it.
    Not as smug as he will!
    If she survives. Big if apparently
  • noneoftheabovenoneoftheabove Posts: 22,197
    TimS said:

I think McDonnell is right, to be honest. The media and political class are so dead set already on Labour’s majority being flimsy and set to be overturned in 5 years, that the party would be well advised to get on with some properly transformational policies.
    It depends what radical means. Lots of radical things would be bad, but some radical things are good. And most of those radical good things take longer than 5 years to deliver success.
    Jonathan said:

Turnout down. Photo ID ?

No.

Disenchanted ex-Tories who didn't want to vote Labour, but didn't want to vote Tory either.
  • rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 56,285
    CatMan said:

I think it is highly unlikely it will happen in *every* seat!

There are a wide range of possible outcomes for Reform in the next five years, from disappearance to Government.
  • EPGEPG Posts: 6,639
    IanB2 said:

CatMan said:

They barely existed in May.
  • TheWhiteRabbitTheWhiteRabbit Posts: 12,442
    Jonathan said:

Cicero said:

Jonathan said:

Cicero said:

HYUFD said:

Not as smug as he will!
    If she survives. Big if apparently
    TCTC I think
  • pigeonpigeon Posts: 4,813
    Right, bed, or else I won't be able to function at work in the morning!
    TimS said:

Yep. If they just fiddle about around the edges, people will be just as pissed off next time. By 2028/9 they at least need to point to progress, and campaign on “let us finish the job”
  • MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 27,572
    darkage said:

pigeon said:

kyf_100 said:

Ghedebrav said:

Already comments from Leadsom and JRM about retreating to the right.

They won’t win from there.

Unfortunately I'm not sure about that. I suspect the takeaway from tonight will be Reform doing well in votes if not in seats, and tacking to the right will be the default choice of the Conservatives.

"We lost half our vote to the anti immigration fashy party, let's move towards the centre" doesn't sound like what's going to happen, sadly.
    They tack rightwards to appease Reform defectors, they lose more votes from centrists. They're in a right pickle.
    The competition for 'centrists' is very fierce, there are more votes to be won on the right.
    Cobblers.
  • Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 31,494
    Exit poll / ITV News — Reform to come second in 155 seats.
  • nico679nico679 Posts: 5,944
    So far we’ve had some stingy starters . We need those Con defences .
  • HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 121,276
    pigeon said:

kyf_100 said:

Ghedebrav said:

Unfortunately I'm not sure about that. I suspect the takeaway from tonight will be Reform doing well in votes if not in seats, and tacking to the right will be the default choice of the Conservatives.

"We lost half our vote to the anti immigration fashy party, let's move towards the centre" doesn't sound like what's going to happen, sadly.
    They tack rightwards to appease Reform defectors, they lose more votes from centrists. They're in a right pickle.
    On the exit poll Tories and Reform are on over 40%, Labour on 36%.

Now yes they may lose a few to the LDs and Labour but at the moment the main votes to be gained for the Tories are from Reform on the right
    pigeon said:

Right, bed, or else I won't be able to function at work in the morning!

Stay a bit longer.
  • Is Alba likely to have any impact in Scotland?
  • tysontyson Posts: 6,106
    The tectonic plates...Tory voters to Reform ain't coming back, and ain't going to Labour either....changes UK politics forever....
  • BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 34,383
    edited July 4
    Anyone got those Swindon South numbers

Edit: percentages on Pulpstar's spreadie now
    edited July 4
    No sign of any Labour gain on the BBC. Are ITV doing what they tried before and getting results texted from inside counts?

Edit/here it is, the victory speech
  • dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 29,278

dixiedean said:

Nunu5 said:

dixiedean said:

TimS said:

Yeah.
    Gutted.
    Are they?
    We cannot be killed - 'Shortly there will be an election, in which Labour will increase its majority'
    That was then. This is now.
    I ask again. Which political party is a position to overturn a 170 majority in five years?
  • MonksfieldMonksfield Posts: 2,764
    Next election could turn into stop Reform in some areas
    edited July 4
    Foxy said:

Andy_JS said:

Change in share, Sunderland Central

Lab nc
    Ref +15.4%
    Con -21.1%
    LD +2.0%
    Grn +4.7%

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2024/uk/constituencies/E14001531

so once again bigger swings to Lab elsewhere.
    The area around Reading/Basingstoke will be particularly good for Labour imo.
  • williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 50,725
    Corbyn may have won according to a Labour source

https://x.com/patrickkmaguire/status/1809001644580798956

Jonathan said:

Turnout down. Photo ID ?

No.

Disenchanted ex-Tories who didn't want to vote Labour, but didn't want to vote Tory either.
    Voter ID will have had an impact at the margin. The question is how much.
  • GhedebravGhedebrav Posts: 3,860
    darkage said:

Ghedebrav said:

Jonathan said:

There are some nasty articles standing for Reform but I certainly wouldn’t disregard their voters or characterise them as ‘jackboot brigade’. Reform, who I am certainly no fan of, are talking to people on the level who are sick of politics. I can understand the motivation to vote for them.

I still feel that a lot of this goes back to the expenses scandal.
    It is like Nigel says. they are just saying what a lot of people think. In the end you either have a democracy or you don't. If you want to live in a democracy you have to come to terms with things like the reform party.
    Yes - and in turn they have to do the actual hard work and accountability of politics instead of promising whatever they feel like.
  • Northern_AlNorthern_Al Posts: 8,271
    IanB2 said:

CatMan said:

Agree. Farage has a low boredom threshold. There's nobody else, except a few chancers.
    There may well be a realignment of the right, but it will be focused on the Tories, not Reform.
  • SeaShantyIrish2SeaShantyIrish2 Posts: 17,282

Andy_JS said:

HYUFD said:

Source?
    ITV
    Am guessing they've got a reporter on site, eyeballing the piles and checking with party observers?
  • 148grss148grss Posts: 4,155
    If Labour is seen to get a huge majority on fewer votes/ lower vote share than Corbyn in 2019 I do think there will be pressure to move leftward in government. Sure, the big story will be Reform overperforming - but the way to beat Reform will be to do left wing politics and not to lean into immigrant bashing.
  • FeersumEnjineeyaFeersumEnjineeya Posts: 4,314
    HYUFD said:

pigeon said:

kyf_100 said:

Ghedebrav said:

Now yes they may lose a few to the LDs and Labour but at the moment the main votes to be gained for the Tories are from Reform on the right
    Why are you adding Tory and Reform?
    edited July 4

Jonathan said:

I think we can trace the discontent back many years. Some areas have obviously never recovered from de-industrialisation, and we have had 20 years of very poor growth. The political settlement isn't working for chunks of people and they see the centrist Labour and Tories having failed them. We then got Brexit, kick over the apple cart, Corbyn, lurch to the left, I have easy fixes to these problems, Boris, get Brexit done properly and big state-ism, and now Farage, just stop all the immigrants.
    I've written on here before about historical Labour Party corruption at all stratas of government post war. T. Dan Smith etc. while the peasants starved. Labour were punished last time by the Tories who in turn were no less corrupt than Labour and now these voters are to rely on an absolute shower of corrupt Faragista s***.
    As people might know I am from Stoke. Absolute corrupt shit show of a Labour in charge for ages. If you remember at one point they even had a bit of a surge for the BNP. And the big thing I remember about Brexit, they did Vox Pops and asked his guy, why are you going to vote for Brexit, the economics say it will make your life worse and he was said look around, f##king look around, how much f##king worse can it get.

And it has got even worse.....
  • DM_AndyDM_Andy Posts: 1,127
    @Leon is perfectly correct that SKS will be booted out in 2029 if he fails in government. But what if this Labour government turns out to be good, in 2028 people feel richer, the country seems to work better. Then surely there will be people too disillusioned to vote Labour this time might join/rejoin the Labour camp and an increased vote share (if not an increased majority) next time.
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 118,664
    This should frighten Labour, Reform are projected to finish second in 155 seats compared to 125 seats for UKIP in 2015.

https://x.com/TSEofPB/status/1809003232095842635
    Come on BBC, what’s the result…
  • state_go_awaystate_go_away Posts: 5,753
    well done BBC missed Swindon Declaration
    edited July 4

Andy_JS said:

HYUFD said:

Source?
    ITV
    They have agents in the counting room and when nearly everyone seems to believe the result is obvious they announce it, but everyone else — BBC, Sky, Press Association — wait for the formal declaration. ITV have got egg on their faces over the years with incorrect calls, the most famous being Edinburgh South in 2010 which they called for the LDs about an hour after the polls closed and then Labour held it after a recount a few hours later.
  • DruttDrutt Posts: 1,116
    viewcode said:

TimS said:

I'm sure Labour Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer will be most distressed
    Labour should be disappointed that they haven't won that many people over to vote for them. But they should be delighted that they have held their vote share from a 2-way election into a 4-way one, as the actresses said to the bishops
  • nico679nico679 Posts: 5,944
    edited July 4
    Jeez with little excitement so far the BBC manages to miss the Swindon South count .
  • MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,583
    BBC miss Swindon South result.
  • ChameleonChameleon Posts: 4,264

This should frighten Labour, Reform are projected to finish second in 155 seats compared to 125 seats for UKIP in 2015.

If Labour don't properly transform the country they could be looking at 131 in an exit poll and wishing for it.
  • GarethoftheVale2GarethoftheVale2 Posts: 2,174
    BBC showing the Lab winner in Swindon S but no numbers
  • WillGWillG Posts: 2,366
    TimT said:

Foxy said:

CatMan said:

no chance
    Don't see it either. Unless the UK genuinely splits into a multiparty system (which I doubt while there is FPTP), the pendulum will always swing back to 2 major parties: one centre right, the other centre left. If the Tories opt for far right, either Labour or the Libs will become centre right (the other taking the role of centre left within what by then is the Overton window).
    Both Labour and the Lib Dems are far too committed institutionally to being socially left for that to happen.
  • PedestrianRockPedestrianRock Posts: 578
    edited July 4
    Newforest said:

Big shortening now on conservatives 50 to 99 seats. Implies Tories may have 29 or so less seats than exit poll forecasts.

Is it possible the Reform share is gonna throw up some more volatility vs the exit poll, compared to a ‘normal’ election?

Yes, Curtice and co are excellent, and I think the poll will still be near enough spot on, but surely some weird 3 and 4 way marginals may make it harder to get right?

TimS said:

It depends what radical means. Lots of radical things would be bad, but some radical things are good. And most of those radical good things take longer than 5 years to deliver success.
    - liberalisation of planning laws
    - massive investment in infrastructure and green energy
    - overhaul business rates system and replace with land taxation
    - meaningful reconnection with the EU
    edited July 4
    MikeL said:

BBC miss Swindon South result.

Were you up for Robert Buckland...BBC, sorry what where who....
  • kyf_100kyf_100 Posts: 4,714
    148grss said:

If Labour is seen to get a huge majority on fewer votes/ lower vote share than Corbyn in 2019 I do think there will be pressure to move leftward in government. Sure, the big story will be Reform overperforming - but the way to beat Reform will be to do left wing politics and not to lean into immigrant bashing.

Or listen to sensible concerns on immigration. A Conservative party that did this would be 10 points or more higher in the polls right now. A Labour party that ignores it, ignores it at all our peril.
    DM_Andy said:

@Leon is perfectly correct that SKS will be booted out in 2029 if he fails in government. But what if this Labour government turns out to be good, in 2028 people feel richer, the country seems to work better. Then surely there will be people too disillusioned to vote Labour this time might join/rejoin the Labour camp and an increased vote share (if not an increased majority) next time.

I'm actually pretty optimistic on economics in the next five years, thanks to collapsing energy prices. (Sorry @Richard_Tyndall.)
  • SirNorfolkPassmoreSirNorfolkPassmore Posts: 7,088

I don't think it should frighten them at all. I'd rather be a Labour MP with RefUK in second than the Tories (or indeed Lib Dems or Greens) in second. Lower ceiling.
  • PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 77,490
    Think Swindon South is quite good for Labour ?
  • eristdooferistdoof Posts: 5,053
    Distortion on an electric guitar: Good
    Distortion on a speech microphone: awful.

Well done Swindon.
    dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

Nunu5 said:

dixiedean said:

TimS said:

Yeah.
    Gutted.
    Are they?
    I ask again. Which political party is a position to overturn a 170 majority in five years?
    Five years ago Labour were a basket case, and the LDs were no better.
  • TheWhiteRabbitTheWhiteRabbit Posts: 12,442
    Pulpstar said:

Think Swindon South is quite good for Labour ?

Worse than the MRPs, but fine. Reform worse
  • mwadamsmwadams Posts: 3,537

HYUFD said:

pigeon said:

kyf_100 said:

Ghedebrav said:

Why are you adding Tory and Reform?
    Because it helps them draw the simpler but less productive conclusions.
    edited July 4
    DM_Andy said:

It could happen, but it is much much tougher ask than 1997.
  • DumbosaurusDumbosaurus Posts: 664

Corbyn may have won according to a Labour source

https://x.com/patrickkmaguire/status/1809001644580798956

I'm going to keep my Corbyn shorts but I certainly won't be adding to them :smile:
  • EPGEPG Posts: 6,639

Jonathan said:

As people might know I am from Stoke. Absolute corrupt shit show of a Labour in charge for ages. If you remember at one point they even had a bit of a surge for the BNP. And the big thing I remember about Brexit, they did Vox Pops and asked his guy, why are you going to vote for Brexit, the economics say it will make your life worse and he was said look around, f##king look around, how much f##king worse can it get.

And it has got even worse.....
    It's of course the political strategy they are playing to elicit the answer, of course it could be worse, because then they say, the elites think you deserve worse. But indeed a low-growth economy would, eventually, be especially bad for areas with high dependency on state spend.
    Farooq said:

Nadine Dorris is such a prick

Which channel?
  • ChameleonChameleon Posts: 4,264
    edited July 4
    dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

Nunu5 said:

dixiedean said:

TimS said:

Yeah.
    Gutted.
    Are they?
    Asking the wrong question. Who has a voter coalition so clearly fragile they could lose a majority of 170 in five years?

Labour have wolves at the door everywhere - green for the anti-semites and trots, RFM for the working class, and Con/LD for the middleclasses+. Providing they deliver they could be fine, but it doesn't feel that different to 2019.
  • SMukeshSMukesh Posts: 1,728
    Looks like Con collapse in Swindon
    148grss said:

To be honest I’ve generally found that sort of sentiment annoying but there is so much “Labour need to reflect on this terrible landslide and turn to the far right” that a bit of leftwards pressure might not be a bad thing.
    edited July 4

well done BBC missed Swindon Declaration

We’re listening the the vacuous thank yous in the speeches and have no result!
  • MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,583
    Swindon South:

Lab +8
    Con -25
  • WillGWillG Posts: 2,366
    kyf_100 said:

148grss said:

Or listen to sensible concerns on immigration. A Conservative party that did this would be 10 points or more higher in the polls right now. A Labour party that ignores it, ignores it at all our peril.
    Immigration will bring down Labour in either 5 or 10 years time. They can't help themselves bring in as many of their core voting demographics as possible.
  • FeersumEnjineeyaFeersumEnjineeya Posts: 4,314
    That is one hell of a win by Labour in South Swindon.
    SMukesh said:

Reform on 13.8% there
  • BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 34,383
    SMukesh said:

Swindon south: C 26.95% L 48.39% LD 4.11% G 5.67% Ref 13.83%
    Andy_JS said:

Farooq said:

Nadine Dorris is such a prick

Which channel?
    On any channel
  • paulyork64paulyork64 Posts: 2,505
    Andy_JS said:

HYUFD said:

Source?
    ITV
    I recall Arizona got announced for the Dems a bit prematurely in 2020 but they were spared blushes when they hung on.
    Extraordinary story potentially brewing in Bassetlaw, where, according to the exit poll, Reform UK have a good chance of winning. Their candidate is 86 year-old Frank Ward, father of the newly elected Labour mayor of the East Midlands, Claire Ward. 😮

https://x.com/petesaull/status/1809004334610288675
  • CatManCatMan Posts: 3,021
    rcs1000 said:

CatMan said:

I think it is highly unlikely it will happen in *every* seat!

There are a wide range of possible outcomes for Reform in the next five years, from disappearance to Government.
    Yes, I should have said "a lot", not "every"!

But people here seem to be very dismissive of their results. Getting second place, above the Tories, is a great result for them to springboard from. Winning enough seats to form a government in 2029 is maybe just a bit too far, but they could win dozens of seats.

And just to clarify, I don't support Reform.
    HYUFD said:

pigeon said:

kyf_100 said:

Ghedebrav said:

Turn to Reform and the Tories can aspire to win 13 seats themselves.

You win elections by being a big tent, not reaching for extremes.
  • MonksfieldMonksfield Posts: 2,764
    Well done Robert Buckland graceful concession
  • dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 29,278
    Swindon result slightly better for Labour. Slightly worse for Reform per exit poll.
    As per Prof Cowley.

That is one hell of a win by Labour in South Swindon.

It does look as if the Lab vote is more efficient. Flat in London and the NE, but up in target seats.

that 410 might be an underestimate
    DM_Andy said:

Agree here. Labour have a hell of a job on their hands, but with luck, judgement and hard work they can actually make a substantive positive difference to people’s lives.
  • Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 35,430
    @dinosofos

Word from Labour is that they have lost Sheffield Hallam (Nick Clegg’s former seat) to the Lib Dems.
  • Nunu5Nunu5 Posts: 955

SMukesh said:

A bit disappointing for reform
    16.5% Con to Lab swing in South Swindon.
  • SirNorfolkPassmoreSirNorfolkPassmore Posts: 7,088
    Still, the positive thing for the Tories if RefUK do pick up a dozen seats is that's half a dozen by-elections in the next couple of years where they have a decent chance of a gain.
  • SeaShantyIrish2SeaShantyIrish2 Posts: 17,282
    MikeL said:

Swindon South:

Lab +8
    Con -25

Labour would have still won Swindon South even IF every vote Reform got went to the Tory incumbent.
  • Pro_RataPro_Rata Posts: 5,180
    Nice speech from Buckland
    Robert Buckland concession speech is very good.
  • viewcodeviewcode Posts: 21,144

SMukesh said:

Green overperforming again. Bears well in a two-seat-or-more kinda way :)
This discussion has been closed.