Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

After sacking her Chancellor the money goes on a 2022 Truss exit – politicalbetting.com

Comments

• PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,842
    RobD said:

Has Truss signed off her letter to Kwarteng as..err.. Kwarteng himself?

https://twitter.com/shippersunbound/status/1580901215722143744?s=46&t=s_ViaGSYR4mS1xWYRHGmAw

Am genuinely howling laughing here. I know that sometimes No10 writes both letters. But FFS don't forget to change the name on the bottom. What a fucking brilliant effort they have made
    I wonder if it was deliberate.
    IT'S THE OFFICIAL STYLE

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1088366/Letter_to_Sajid_Javid.pdf
  • ChrisChris Posts: 11,009

Jeremy Hunt new COE

That shall be PM hereafter.
  • AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 19,618

Liz Truss is going to surprise on the upside.

Move over Roger, Leon is the new Rogerdamus

Lol. A forecast for the ages, from the man who predicted two million UK deaths from Covid
  • numbertwelvenumbertwelve Posts: 5,414
    kinabalu said:

DearPB said:

rkrkrk said:

Does anyone actually think truss will be gone this year?

me
    I can see 2023, but surely in the next 10 weeks is just too short
    If there's a leadership contest, presumably that stretches things out until Christmas.
    There can't possibly be a leadership contest
    The contest is responsible for this in a way. Truss spent the summer performing for the activists, rolling out the phrases and sentiments they love to hear, basking in the warm glow of it, and she mistook that bubble for the real world, entered number 10 all pumped up and under the impression she was a winner with great ideas, that to know her was to love her and the country would soon come to see what the Tory members saw. Not a good prep for the job of PM at a challenging complex time. Should never happen again.
    It also doesn’t help that she has a devastating lack of both self awareness and ability, which combined is a toxic combination, particularly coming off the back of a successful leadership campaign.
  • rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,040

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m
    Reminder: Jeremy Hunt's big pitch for the leadership this summer was to slash corporation tax to 15p
  • Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,047
    edited October 2022
    Pulpstar said:

RobD said:

https://twitter.com/shippersunbound/status/1580901215722143744?s=46&t=s_ViaGSYR4mS1xWYRHGmAw

Am genuinely howling laughing here. I know that sometimes No10 writes both letters. But FFS don't forget to change the name on the bottom. What a fucking brilliant effort they have made
    IT'S THE OFFICIAL STYLE

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1088366/Letter_to_Sajid_Javid.pdf
    That's good, @RochdalePioneers can stop GENUINELY HOWLING WITH LAUGHTER now - I was concerned for him.
  • ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,752

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m
    Reminder: Jeremy Hunt's big pitch for the leadership this summer was to slash corporation tax to 15p

It put him out of business.
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941
    Pulpstar said:

RobD said:

IT'S THE OFFICIAL STYLE

Thanks. Makes more sense when it's seen right at the bottom like that.

John Rentoul
    @JohnRentoul
    ·
    1m
    High stakes for Jeremy Hunt: if he presents a successful Medium-Term Fiscal Plan, he could be the unity candidate for PM
  • Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,002
    edited October 2022
    I have been very busy today but hearing Jeremy Hunt is the new COE has been a pleasant surprise

Truss to go now as well, please
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941

John Rentoul
    @JohnRentoul
    ·
    1m
    High stakes for Jeremy Hunt: if he presents a successful Medium-Term Fiscal Plan, he could be the unity candidate for PM

I dunno. It doesn't have the same ring to it as long term economic plan.
    Hunt next PM is value at 11

DYOR
  • londonpubmanlondonpubman Posts: 3,152

I have been very busy today but hearing Jeremy Hunt is the new COE has been a pleasant surprise

That's next week

John Rentoul
    @JohnRentoul
    ·
    1m

Uncharacteristically dumb comment by Rentoul. 'High stakes' is when you have something to lose. What has Hunt, 24 hours ago a backbencher who was poised to leave Parliament soon, got to lose here? He can't be any worse off in career or financial terms than he was, whereas he potentially has a vast amount to gain.
  • SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,399
    No one pushes Jerry Hunt around
    Well they do, but not for long
    'Cause when I get fit and grow bionic arms
    The whole world's gonna wish it weren't born
  • CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,540
    edited October 2022
    Downing St tweets:

The Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP @Jeremy_Hunt
    has been appointed Chancellor of the Exchequer @HMTreasury

https://twitter.com/10DowningStreet/status/1580904750685777920
  • HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,709
    Probably a good move by Truss to reach out to Sunak supporters by appointing Hunt as Chancellor
    HYUFD said:

Probably a good move by Truss to reach out to Sunak supporters by appointing Hunt as Chancellor

She's brilliant. Really brilliant.
  • algarkirkalgarkirk Posts: 10,343
    edited October 2022
    Interesting new question. After 1992 the Tory party held to power until 1997 while for most of that time it was obvious they could not win and would lose big time, and despite Redwood's efforts Major carried on.

The general public put up with it with a degree of resignation, and waited, the Tory reputation having been trashed.

That feels like another age. Pre the 24 hour news cycle, blogs, that internet thingy (is it still around?). pre Brexit, pre having elections in 2015, 17 and 19.

Could what Major did for several years possibly occur again even for two years? And with a PM of about 5% of Major's ability and political nous (to say nothing of general decency).

I think maybe not. Truss won't and can't last long.

The bottom line may be that the the Tory MPs will want to maximise their chance, however small, of holding their seat. The maximal chance cannot be with LT.
  • kinabalukinabalu Posts: 38,851

Farage is on manoeuvres.

@Nigel_Farage
    After 12 years of Tory misrule, we need a realignment in British politics.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1580885183493873664

Oh god. We know what he means by a "realignment in Briddish politics".

He means we need one of those ghastly far right populist parties to start the wholescale corruption of hearts & minds.

Now the Tories look like possibly vacating that space.
  • Scott_xP said:
    What The Actual Fuck is she doing writing that letter?
    1. "We share the same vision" - so having sacked him you say you remain handcuffed to him and the ideas you had to sack him for
    2. "I deeply respect the decision you have made today" - she *sacked* him. What decision - to not go down fighting?
    3. "I know you will continue to support the mission" which is such a disaster that she has just sacked both the Chancellor and the Chief Secretary

She has completely fucked this. You sack both senior ministers in the Treasury when you are blaming them for a disaster, not because you still back them and the policies.
    She isn’t cut out for this job.

I think that’s the sad truth here - I can’t stand her, but no one likes seeing someone completely out of their depth, but they need to be moved on asap
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 61,575

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m

Well spotted.
  • LeonLeon Posts: 46,249

I never said that. I said: who knows, we may get lucky, and she may surprise on the upside, given that expectations of are so desperately low. Sadly, she has undershot even that

And I invented “Rogerdamus” and I might start charging royalties

• AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 19,618

This calls for a special celebration, a Coronation indeed.

Perhaps we could have a special thread devoted to all the celebrated anti-tipsters PB has known, and an appreciation of the long, long period Roger has worn the Crown. He has done so nobly, and with good humour, but time for him to move over now.

Arise King Leondamus, the greatest anti-tipster this Site has ever known.
    You could have made a lot of money by laying all of MrEd's GOP tips in the last three or four years. He has a strong claim.
  • GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,695

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m

Oh lol!
  • algarkirkalgarkirk Posts: 10,343
    Nigelb said:

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m

Well spotted.
    I think we may find that that was then and this is now.

The slightly interesting thing is that a sane person is willing to take the job. If no-one had been willing to accept that would have sorted LT's fate this very day.
  • HeathenerHeathener Posts: 5,097
    The funniest thing would be for Liz Truss, knowing her game's up, to say to herself 'fuck it', go to the Palace and call a General Election.

What would tory MPs be able to do about it?
    Leon said:

I never said that. I said: who knows, we may get lucky, and she may surprise on the upside, given that expectations of are so desperately low. Sadly, she has undershot even that

Hang on, SeanT (formally of this Parish) invented Rogerdamus?

• Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m
    Reminder: Jeremy Hunt's big pitch for the leadership this summer was to slash
    corporation tax to 15p

That would be a ‘brave’ move to out-Kwarteng Kwarteng

One irony of Brexit is that its made our politics more European. We appear to have become Italy.

https://twitter.com/GoodwinMJ/status/1580865449763667968

Trading as Italy in the markets too. If only we could have done the swap before those penalties.
  • CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,540
    edited October 2022
    The Rt Hon Chris Philp MP @CPhilpOfficial has been appointed Paymaster General, and Minister for the Cabinet Office @cabinetofficeuk.

https://twitter.com/10DowningStreet/status/1580907856228155398
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 61,575
    Leon said:

Wriggling on the hook.

Hunt next PM is value at 11

DYOR

Fits the profile. He went to Oxford…
  • NorthofStokeNorthofStoke Posts: 1,758
    Going, going and soon to be gone I think. The trouble for Truss is that she is weak in all areas of political skill & ability. She can't project well to the media and she doesn't project empathy. She is naïve about tactics and the day to day techniques of politics. She hasn't built up a reservoir of support in parliament, the Tory party or the country. Has she any grounds for optimism apart from potential splits in her parliamentary opponents?

Perhaps we could have a special thread devoted to all the celebrated anti-tipsters PB has known, and an appreciation of the long, long period Roger has worn the Crown. He has done so nobly, and with good humour, but time for him to move over now.

Find the quote I am alleged to have made, or prepare for hostilities, Puntface
    Leon said:

This is spectacular revisionism. No it isn't, it's downright lying.

You said that quite by chance the tory party had stumbled upon their saviour. That she was the real deal, a brilliant diamond in the rough. And so you went on. I have the post.

It's fine. We all make mistakes (I did on Ukraine). But you'll prove yourself not to be a clown by admitting it.
  • I have been very busy today but hearing Jeremy Hunt is the new COE has been a pleasant surprise

That's next week
    This weekend is going to be brutal.
  • ClippPClippP Posts: 1,667
    alex_ said:

Any chance they might bring back the Treasury Perm Sec?

That would be the just and sensible thing to do.

So they won't.
  • This is survival mode and Truss will do it. She has flexibility in her beliefs after all. A change of tack and Kwasi's defenestration will buy her time into 2023.
  • Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 32,739
    Our snap poll this morning (most responses gathered prior to Kwasi Kwarteng's sacking) found that 59% of Britons think Liz Truss should resign as PM

By 46% to 33%, Tory voters also want her to go

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/survey-results/daily/2022/10/14/7ceb3/1 https://twitter.com/YouGov/status/1580908647256760320/photo/1
    Heathener said:

Leon said:

You said that quite by chance the tory party had stumbled upon their saviour. That she was the real deal, a brilliant diamond in the rough. And so you went on. I have the post.

It's fine. We all make mistakes (I did on Ukraine). But you'll prove yourself not to be a clown by admitting it.
    If I said anything like that it was clearly an ironic joke

You can clarify the matter in a second by putting the post, and a link, right here and now
  • darkagedarkage Posts: 4,746
    kinabalu said:

DearPB said:

rkrkrk said:

me
    If there's a leadership contest, presumably that stretches things out until Christmas.
    The contest is responsible for this in a way. Truss spent the summer performing for the activists, rolling out the phrases and sentiments they love to hear, basking in the warm glow of it, and she mistook that bubble for the real world, entered number 10 all pumped up and under the impression she was a winner with great ideas, that to know her was to love her and the country would soon come to see what the Tory members saw. Not a good prep for the job of PM at a challenging complex time. Should never happen again.
    It perhaps also shows that she lacks the perspective, objectivity and knowledge about the real world that every previous PM in living memory has. Cannot distinguish between playing to her supporters and playing to the country. She is in a rural constituency with a massive majority. Maybe that is something to do with it.

But what is still really confusing is that she has had an 8 year long cabinet career, being one of the most experienced cabinet ministers, and she has turned out to be this clueless and incompetent as PM. Something just doesn't make sense here.
  • Council by-elections, 13th October

Con GAIN from Green
    Con hold
    Lab hold
    Con GAIN from Lab
    Lab hold

Good Week/Bad Week Index

Con +65
    Grn +50
    LDm +48
    Lab +5

Adjusted Seat Value

Con +1.1
    Grn +0.8
    LDm +0.8
    Lab +0.1

Cons: The Epping Forest result is a bit of a headliner, but in the round it's a win in a very safe Con ward that was serendipitously won by the Green on one occasion, so there's not much value for the Cons there. All the positive value for them comes from Leicester, with a very small negative in Gloucester.
    Lab: A bad loss in Leicester, but offset by reasonable result in Hartlepool and a mildly good one in Stockport.
    LDm: pretty positive scores in Stockport and Gloucester
    Grn: Although they lost the Epping Forest seat, because of the same factors that downplay the Con win they get a somewhat positive score, about the same as the score in Leicester.
  • Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,280
    Very depressed about Kwarteng's sacking.
    Get the popcorn ready, this press conference is going to be sensational.
    Leon said:

Heathener said:

Leon said:

No you meant it with utter seriousness.

Stop being an idiot, if that's feasible.
  • Leon said:

Find the quote I am alleged to have made, or prepare for hostilities, Puntface
    Lol! Go suckem, Leondamus. :)
  • EXCLUSIVE - video found of Kwazi's thoughts having got the sack https://youtu.be/CyKUVWLeMaA?t=48
    Andrew Grice predicts a wider reshuffle, with Braverman and Morton poss casualties @indypremium https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/voices/kwasi-kwarteng-sacked-liz-truss-friendship-b2202835.html
  • UnpopularUnpopular Posts: 775

When is it on?
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,772
    Scott_xP said:

Therese Coffey is holding an emergency call for Liz Truss's remaining supporters at 2:15pm - just before the press conference.
    https://twitter.com/breeallegretti/status/1580901884390305792

Both of them?
  • NorthofStokeNorthofStoke Posts: 1,758
    darkage said:

kinabalu said:

DearPB said:

rkrkrk said:

me
    It perhaps also shows that she lacks the perspective, objectivity and knowledge about the real world that every previous PM in living memory has. Cannot distinguish between playing to her supporters and playing to the country. She is in a rural constituency with a massive majority. Maybe that is something to do with it.

But what is still really confusing is that she has had an 8 year long cabinet career, being one of the most experienced cabinet ministers, and she has turned out to be this clueless and incompetent as PM. Something just doesn't make sense here.
    Agreed but the fragility of the international economic situation was/is not apparent to many. Precipitating a run on markets might require less than the recent mini-budget...

At least Boris could organise a piss up and didnt even need the brewery.
    For me this removes any last vestige of missing him. The one and only plus was he could be "entertaining" - well I'm sorry but this from Truss is entertainment par excellence. There'll be a blockbuster movie and maybe some oscars if they cast it well. Johnson was a great big tedious yawn of a bore by comparison.
  • pingping Posts: 3,724
    edited October 2022
    Yep. Hunt to replace Truss as con leader is a decent technical bet at 10/1.

It can pay out in a variety of scenarios.

Is he the guy who takes Britain back from the brink? Quite the campaign slogan.

Of course if things move very quickly, it may be money down the drain. He becomes Zahawi figure.

You pays your money you takes your choice, but imo, 10/1 is a decent bet. I’m on! If they ride out the next few weeks and those odds are still available, I’ll top up.
    edited October 2022
    Heathener said:

Leon said:

Heathener said:

Leon said:

No you meant it with utter seriousness.

Stop being an idiot, if that's feasible.
    You literally say you “have the post”. So all you have to do is paste it here and link the source
    Heathener said:

The funniest thing would be for Liz Truss, knowing her game's up, to say to herself 'fuck it', go to the Palace and call a General Election.

What would tory MPs be able to do about it?

Tell the King that her replacement has the Confidence of the Commons and can have a majority government.
    kinabalu said:

Farage is on manoeuvres.

@Nigel_Farage
    After 12 years of Tory misrule, we need a realignment in British politics.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1580885183493873664

Oh god. We know what he means by a "realignment in Briddish politics".

He means we need one of those ghastly far right populist parties to start the wholescale corruption of hearts & minds.

Now the Tories look like possibly vacating that space.
    Farage may get one of his wishes — a new electoral system. Supported by Lab and LDs.
    Unpopular said:

When is it on?
    2:30
  • williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 47,788

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m

https://news.sky.com/video/corporation-tax-cut-not-sexy-but-necessary-says-jeremy-hunt-as-he-discusses-conservative-leadership-bid-12649235

'Corporation tax cut not sexy, but necessary' says Jeremy Hunt as he discusses Conservative leadership bid

The former foreign secretary is keen to encourage business and would reverse planned rises in corporation tax if he became leader of the party and prime minister.
  • londonpubmanlondonpubman Posts: 3,152
    Unpopular said:

When is it on?
  • nico679nico679 Posts: 4,534
    Pathetic and spineless from Truss . Just go !

This is survival mode and Truss will do it. She has flexibility in her beliefs after all. A change of tack and Kwasi's defenestration will buy her time into 2023.

Indeed. She has brilliantly manoeuvred herself into an unassailable position. She is the greatest political genius of this or any other time.
  • Andy_JS said:

Sympathies.

You must be feeling like a beached whale, wondering how and why the tide turned so quickly.

Unpopular said:

When is it on?
    I would rather visit the dentist than watch it...

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m

https://news.sky.com/video/corporation-tax-cut-not-sexy-but-necessary-says-jeremy-hunt-as-he-discusses-conservative-leadership-bid-12649235

'Corporation tax cut not sexy, but necessary' says Jeremy Hunt as he discusses Conservative leadership bid

The former foreign secretary is keen to encourage business and would reverse planned rises in corporation tax if he became leader of the party and prime minister.
    But that was then, before the government signed up to subsidising everyone's heating bill. Now we need the money.
    My record of predicting dud PMs continues...

Brown (dud)
    Cameron (OK)
    May (dud)
    Johnson (predicted big election win but always had caveats due to personal flaws)
    Truss (duddest of duds)

From here I'd say potential Con PM's Sunak (dud) Hunt (dud) Penny (OK'ish)

And what of Starmer? Sorry but I think he's a dud too...
  • SlackbladderSlackbladder Posts: 9,704
    Anyone think she...might resign?

After sacking her chancellor ?

No.
    Any chance of Liz resigning at 2:30?
  • Leon said:

Well we could focus on your What.Three.Words predictions.

Even worse than your Truss comments.
    General election is 'no crest' ?
  • AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    Pulpstar said:

Hunt seems a good choice as CoE to me. Is Sunak that bitter about losing ?

Intersting note: Hunt is the only candidate that Sunak beat in head-to-head polling during the leadership election.
  • OllyTOllyT Posts: 4,911
    Andy_JS said:

Scott_xP said:

CONFIRMED:

Jeremy Hunt is the new chancellor

He'll be announced shortly at Liz Truss's press conference https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1580890171213766656

Don't understand this decision.
    The penny has finally dropped that they need to get the sensible remainers back in to sort out the mess. I am relieved, was dreading it being Redwood or Rees-Mogg. Truss is back-tracking so fast you can see the sparks flying.
    Come on @Heathener you say you have the post. In front of you. So just cut and paste. Takes seconds. And link, please
  • SlackbladderSlackbladder Posts: 9,704

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m

That was when he was a no-hoper and could say stupid stuff like that.
    Ouch!

https://twitter.com/DarthPutinKGB/status/1580892022655029250

Kwasi Kwarteng shouldn't feel too bad. He lasted longer as Chancellor than parts of my annexations did.
    OllyT said:

Andy_JS said:

Scott_xP said:

CONFIRMED:

Jeremy Hunt is the new chancellor

He'll be announced shortly at Liz Truss's press conference https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1580890171213766656

Don't understand this decision.
    The penny has finally dropped that they need to get the sensible remainers back in to sort out the mess. I am relieved, was dreading it being Redwood or Rees-Mogg. Truss is back-tracking so fast you can see the sparks flying.
    Truss wants to be PM more than she wants to be right.

It is not sustainable.
  • carnforthcarnforth Posts: 3,056

I think it’s the list of recipients. It’s just badly spaced, so it looks like it is to do with the signature,
    I am going to time how long it takes for the Energy Price Guarantee to get a mention

Andy_JS said:

How sad, never mind.
    Dear oh dear.

• Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m

That was when he was a no-hoper and could say stupid stuff like that.
    It was also July, when rates were lower and the world was different.
  • MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 49,958
    Chris said:

Send out the clowns. There ought not be clowns.

The Ministers' car pool has been replaced by a fleet of clown cars....
  • HYUFD said:

You have to hand it to the ERG, they backed a Remainer, Truss over a Leaver, Sunak and ignored those who wanted to back Leaver Badenoch.

They now have a Remainer as PM and Remainer Hunt as Chancellor, Boris' opponent from 2019 of course and a staunch May loyalist.

One can't help but laugh at Mark Francois who is responsible for this!

There is only one person responsible and that is your toxic hero Johnson
    Scott_xP said:

Unpopular said:

When is it on?
    I would rather visit the dentist than watch it...
    Truss out, or tooth out? 🤔
    The next time a Labour government complains about "the markets" preventing them from implementing their policies they probably won't get much sympathy.

HYUFD said:

You have to hand it to the ERG, they backed a Remainer, Truss over a Leaver, Sunak and ignored those who wanted to back Leaver Badenoch.

They now have a Remainer as PM and Remainer Hunt as Chancellor, Boris' opponent from 2019 of course and a staunch May loyalist.

That's the first time Johnson has ever been called 'responsible!'
  • MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 49,958

Not unless Brady has managed to grab a quick five minutes with her today, to tell her how the land lies.
  • MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 43,624

Andy_JS said:

How sad, never mind.
    Do it right

• Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,047
    DavidL said:

Jason Groves
    @JasonGroves1
    ·
    42m

But that was then, before the government signed up to subsidising everyone's heating bill. Now we need the money.
    There is zero certainty that putting it up will bring in more money.
  • nico679nico679 Posts: 4,534
    We’re going to challenge treasury orthodoxy ! Blah blah .

That went well !
  • HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,709
    edited October 2022

HYUFD said:

No. Boris won the Tories this majority and ERG backers like Baker turning on him and Francois then ordering the ERG to back Truss has meant they have now seen a Leaver PM and Leaver Chancellor in Boris and Sunak replaced by Remainer Truss as PM and Remainer Hunt as Chancellor.

This now looks more like it could be more like the old May government than the Boris government
    Remember if there's no crest....
    Leon said:

Come on @Heathener you say you have the post. In front of you. So just cut and paste. Takes seconds. And link, please.

Surprised to see you so animated about being accused of saying something a bit silly.
  • paulyork64paulyork64 Posts: 2,461
    edited October 2022
    2.30 you said Liz. Can't you even start a press conference on time.

Edited. In.
    kinabalu said:

Leon said:

Come on @Heathener you say you have the post. In front of you. So just cut and paste. Takes seconds. And link, please.

Surprised to see you so animated about being accused of saying something a bit silly.
    Perhaps he's offended at the thought that it's not something very silly?
This discussion has been closed.