Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

And so Day 44 of Truss’s premiership continues – politicalbetting.com

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited October 2022 in General
And so Day 44 of Truss’s premiership continues – politicalbetting.com

*cough* Coalition of Chaos *cough* pic.twitter.com/RFn8OBCoYz

Read the full story here

Comments

• MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 24,585
    edited October 2022
    First out of the Cabinet today.

Two words would have sufficed from Liz to Suella, and the second one is "off".

Suella will make an excellent Dictator one day!
  • TimSTimS Posts: 9,160
    The funny thing is this is a relatively quiet news day compared with some recent ones. My American colleagues haven't even asked me what the hell is going on so far.
  • GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,695
    Sue-Ellen!!!!! :open_mouth:
  • kle4kle4 Posts: 91,392
    This cannot go on. But as noted on the last thread the path to a GE is not clear either.

They need to get their shit together for a couple of months (days even, would help), before one gets called, but I no longer think we're getting to 2024.

Just let us get to November and publication of the revised English Parliamentary boundaries at least, those poor buggers deserve their work to be seen.
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 61,574
    kle4 said:

This cannot go on. But as noted on the last thread the path to a GE is not clear either.

They need to get their shit together for a couple of months…

Hahahahahahaha.

Except it’s not funny.
    Mango said:

Pagan2 said:

If your definition of being a tory is being a scrounging arse that likes to take money off the poor who can barely feed, heat and house themselves to keep himself rich then yes you are a tory.

I'm not sure that's what it says in the party constitution, but that seems about right to me.
    PART I
    NAME, PURPOSE, OBJECTS AND VALUES
    1 This is the Constitution of a political party which shall be known as “The Conservative and Unionist Party”
    (referred to in this Constitution as “the Party”). The Party is commonly referred to as “The Conservative Party”.
    2 Its purpose is to sustain and promote within the Nation the objects and values of the Conservative Party

I'm not sure that it defines what those 'objects and values' are however.
    Suella Braverman was the shortest-serving Home Secretary for 188 years.

Kwasi Kwarteng was the shortest-serving Chancellor for 52 years.

Liz Truss can beat that. If she goes before Christmas she'll be the shortest-serving UK Prime Minister ever.

https://twitter.com/BestForBritain/status/1582760244392099840
  • Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 48,919
    edited October 2022
    FPT
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

But it's not a hypothecated tax now, it's just a tax like any other. You're proposing to increase taxes on the working poor so you can keep your inheritance. Do you not see how immoral that is, as a church going person I think your reverend would have words with you. Impoverishing those without so you can enrich yourself with your parents wealth one day is morally wrong.

Well it should be a hypothecation insurance/tax as it was set up to be.

It was not the working poor who Sunak raised National insurance on to fund social care but higher earners, indeed the very poor don't pay National insurance at all.

Proper Tories, including High Tory Anglicans would support preservation of inherited wealth. Don't you try lecturing me on what is morally wrong just because proper Tory values are not you libertarian agenda, tough!!!!
    Fundamentally Conservatism is about protecting the *interests* of inherited wealth.

That is *not* the same as protecting inheritances.

The Bourbons who “never learned and never forgot” were determined to preserve every jot and tittle of their historical privileges. And where are they today? **

The Conservatives understood that you needed “reform that you may preserve”. And have been phenomenally successful. ***

Bluntly speaking, wealth can over survive on society of it is in a manner which is acceptable to others less well off. Egregious protection of wealth at the cost of perceived unfairness is not sustainable - it leads to the likes of Corbyn being appealing to a large number of voters. That would not have been a good outcome for the wealthy…

** that might make an amusing thread in due course

*** until recently
    Corbyn nearly became PM in 2017 thanks to the dementia tax you want for goodness sake!!!!
    By "nearly", you mean he was 55 seats adrift?
    Rather than 124 seats adrift in 2019 once Boris scrapped the hated dementia tax
    55 seats is not "nearly". Examples of close results would be Feb 1974, or 1964, to name but a couple.

• wooliedyedwooliedyed Posts: 6,841
    edited October 2022
    kle4 said:

They need to get their shit together for a couple of months (days even, would help), before one gets called, but I no longer think we're getting to 2024.

Just let us get to November and publication of the revised English Parliamentary boundaries at least, those poor buggers deserve their work to be seen.

Id suggest the best route for the country is defenstrate Liz tonight and put a stabillisation team in place under Hunt/Penny/Sunak, agree to focus 100% on CoL and Ukraine and inform Starmer they'll call the election for Local election day next year in about 6 months so we avoid winter campaigning and the chaos of a GE during the winter energy crisis.
  • Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 7,981
    Nigelb said:

Liz Truss can beat that. If she goes before Christmas she'll be the shortest-serving UK Prime Minister ever.

Xmas? I am amazed she is still in No.10 right now.
  • GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?
    Tonight looks as though it will be fun.

https://twitter.com/CSkidmoreUK/status/1582764535567376387
    As the former Energy Minister who signed Net Zero into law, for the sake of our environment and climate, I cannot personally vote tonight to support fracking and undermine the pledges I made at the 2019 General Election.

I am prepared to face the consequences of my decision.
  • ChrisChris Posts: 11,009
    GIN1138 said:

A tramp, a drunk, and an unfit mother.
    kle4 said:

Indeed, but it looks like a constitutional crisis might be involved if more Ministers resign and then the Tory Party decides to have another 3 month sabbatical.

Step forward King Charles! :open_mouth:

kle4 said:

Id suggest the best route for the country is defenstrate Liz tonight and put a stabillisation team in place under Hunt/Penny/Sunak, agree to focus 100% on CoL and Ukraine and inform Starmer they'll call the election for Local election day next year in about 6 months so we avoid winter campaigning and the chaos of a GE during the winter energy crisis.
    In the middle of a terrible recession and after a god awful winter is not a good time for them to have one either, but after switching PMs once I don't think they can realistically do it again without promising they will go for a GE early, 'once the immediate crisis' is dealt with or something. Legally they can, but it is just beyond parody at the moment.
  • eekeek Posts: 24,797
    edited October 2022
    Nigelb said:

As the former Energy Minister who signed Net Zero into law, for the sake of our environment and climate, I cannot personally vote tonight to support fracking and undermine the pledges I made at the 2019 General Election.

One of at least 3 (soon to be) former Tory MPs.
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623
    It'll be a braverman who takes on that role now
  • HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,709
    2 out of 3 of the top Cabinet jobs now held by Sunak supporters having replaced former Truss supporters.

Just a matter of time until Sunak himself likely replaces Truss at No 10

Nigelb said:

Xmas? I am amazed she is still in No.10 right now.
    It is a 'check every hour' sort of situation at the moment.
  • Nigelb said:

Go Liz! You can do it - go on!!
    The Prime Minister upends the UK economy and doesn’t resign. The Home Secretary mishandles a technically confidential but soon-to-be-released document and does resign. My head is spinning.
    https://twitter.com/montie/status/1582764766472601601
  • ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,751

GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?
    Somebody very public spirited?
    HYUFD said:

2 out of 3 of the top Cabinet jobs now held by Sunak supporters having replaced former Truss supporters.

Let's take things gradually. Nominations for a sane Foreign Secretary?
    ydoethur said:

GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?
    Not even he deserves that.
  • Astonishing to think that of these 44 days 12 days saw politics suspended due to the death of the late Queen.
  • wooliedyedwooliedyed Posts: 6,841
    Nigelb said:

Not quite. Lords Bath and Waldegrave both made unsusseful attempts to form administrations lasting 2 and 4 days but did accept the seals of office as First Lord of the Treasury
    Clearly the plan is to replace Trussite ministers one by one about once a week, until eventually replacing her in about 3 months, so she is not the shortest serving PM ever.
  • Peter_the_PunterPeter_the_Punter Posts: 13,225
    edited October 2022
    Pulpstar said:

I expect a fair bit of the remaining 23% of support for the Tories are probably Braverman supporters...

Good point. It may not be more than about 3% but when you are polling in the low twenties, that's a lot.

She's pissed off so many support groups now that you wonder how low she can take the Party. TSE's bet of 15% or lower in the polls continues to look good.

Incidentally, I notice that the latest poll from ComRes passed almost without comment here. It's come to something when a 30 point lead is regarded as normal.
    kle4 said:

ydoethur said:

GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?
    Depends what they shot him with. A powerful narcotic so he makes a total fool of himself in public and has to resign without actually dying would do nicely.
  • kyf_100kyf_100 Posts: 3,911
    Chris said:

HYUFD said:

A role I think Boris would actually do well at.
    eek said:

Nigelb said:

One of at least 3 (soon to be) former Tory MPs.
    If there’s an election, that estimate seems a couple of orders of magnitude on the underside.

Nigelb said:

Not quite. Lords Bath and Waldegrave both made unsusseful attempts to form administrations lasting 2 and 4 days but did accept the seals of office as First Lord of the Treasury
    She can't be compared to Lord Bath. He 'never transacted one rash thing, and what is more marvellous, left as much money in the Treasury as he found in it.'
    Chris said:

GIN1138 said:

The new cabinet appointees ?
  • Astonishing to think that of these 44 days 12 days saw politics suspended due to the death of the late Queen.

I think we are on day 13 in parliamentary time, 2 of which were fully for tributes to the Queen.
    Nigelb said:

Chris said:

GIN1138 said:

Why would they want to demean themselves?
    ydoethur said:

kle4 said:

ydoethur said:

GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?
    Depends what they shot him with. A powerful narcotic so he makes a total fool of himself in public and has to resign without actually dying would do nicely.
    Reminds me of a story Grace Slick told about somehow being invited to a White House reception, realising she had some LSD in her pocket and being tempted to spike Nixon's drink.
    kyf_100 said:

Chris said:

HYUFD said:

You have a short memory. The last time he was Home Sec.y he completely messed it up. Ask that woman who he helped propel into an Iranian jail. Or whether the Indian govt would like to have him visit again?
    ydoethur said:

Nigelb said:

Chris said:

GIN1138 said:

Why would they want to demean themselves?
    Well it’s almost a description of Boris, too.
  • CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,146

kyf_100 said:

Chris said:

HYUFD said:

You have a short memory. The last time he was Home Sec.y he completely messed it up. Ask that woman who he helped propel into an Iranian jail. Or whether the Indian govt would like to have him visit again?
    FS not HS, to be pedantic ... watermelons, Kipling, etc. etc.
    kyf_100 said:

Chris said:

HYUFD said:

The JD specifically mentioned 'sane.'
    Chris said:

ydoethur said:

kle4 said:

ydoethur said:

GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?
    Reminds me of a story Grace Slick told about somehow being invited to a White House reception, realising she had some LSD in her pocket and being tempted to spike Nixon's drink.
    That would probably have been less damaging than the amount of alcohol he was necking.

The tories are baking this period of incompetence into people’s consciousness. The longer this goes on. The worse it gets.

Already too late I think. But yes, the last few weeks have been a sea change. Now, all they can do is go from dying to on life support.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Posts: 1,151
    Just realised that Schapps is the first white bloke to be Home Secretary since Alan Johnson in 2010. And other than Javid, all other Home Secretaries since have been women. Can't accuse the Home Office of not being diverse, I guess.
  • Chris said:

HYUFD said:

Emily Thornberry

Nigelb said:

All kneel before Wikipedia, who lists those as 'disputed', which frankly I think is fair - if they didn't form administrations it doesn't count.
  • GardenwalkerGardenwalker Posts: 20,812
    edited October 2022
    Great news that Suella has gone.
    Rejoice, rejoice.

But why did Liz Truss appoint her to the role in the first place, knowing as she surely must have that Braverman was implacably opposed to one of her core policies?

And why replace her with Shapps who, as has already been pointed out, has his own rather dubious understanding of the rule of law?

The Tory Party has been destroyed. A circus of quite dangerous clowns has taken its place.
    I wish them hellfire, persecution, and exile.
    Every deranged one of them.

General election, please.
    Have to pop out for a couple of hours.
    Keep a cabinet seat warm for me would you ?
  • kyf_100kyf_100 Posts: 3,911

kyf_100 said:

Chris said:

HYUFD said:

And yet as PM, he was exemplary in giving UK citizenship to British Overseas Territories people in Hong Kong, demonstrating his instincts are right, and we can't fault him for his relations with Ukraine or our NATO allies - arguably the most important part of the job right now.

Johnson is very far from perfect, and has made mistakes, but there are many worse choices for foreign secretary at the moment.
    I think I'm going to have to call my course 'The 18e Brumaire of Liz Truss.'

The first lecture will be, 'Boris Johnson was a tragedy, Liz Truss was a farce.'
    edited October 2022
    Deleted (because I cannot read!!!!!)
    Zahawi probably next for the chop - an utter snake who accepted appointment by Boris after the initial resignations, then joined the calls for him to go without resigning like Donelan.
    kyf_100 said:

kyf_100 said:

Chris said:

HYUFD said:

And yet as PM, he was exemplary in giving UK citizenship to British Overseas Territories people in Hong Kong, demonstrating his instincts are right, and we can't fault him for his relations with Ukraine or our NATO allies - arguably the most important part of the job right now.

Johnson is very far from perfect, and has made mistakes, but there are many worse choices for foreign secretary at the moment.
    He strikes me as a prominent minister of state level, someone to keep him in check. I'm sure they could find a role in the foreign office, which would also enable him to lead on Ukraine, without giving him too much power.

But he'd never go for that.
    The only question to which “Boris Johnson” is the answer, is “who is the fucking lying sack of shit who precipitated the collapse of British governance in the 2020s?”
  • PJHPJH Posts: 443

Great news that Suella has gone.
    Rejoice, rejoice.

But why did Liz Truss appoint her to the role in the first place, knowing as she surely must have that Braverman was implacably opposed to one of her core policies?

And why replace her with Shapps who, as has already been pointed out, has his own rather dubious understanding of the rule of law?

The Tory Party has been destroyed. A circus of quite dangerous clowns has taken its place.
    I wish them hellfire, persecution, and exile.
    Every deranged one of them.

General election, please.

I thought the Johnson government would be the worst of my lifetime, and Truss couldn't be worse. I take it back.

The Conservative Party is incapable of governing. They should resign. There needs to be a General Election now. And no Conservative candidate would deserve to be returned.
  • RogerRoger Posts: 18,891
    edited October 2022

First out of the Cabinet today.

Two words would have sufficed from Liz to Suella, and the second one is "off".

Suella will make an excellent Dictator one day!

People wont ask why she was the shortest serving Home Secretary in History but how someone with so little talent could ever become Home Secretary
    kle4 said:

The tories are baking this period of incompetence into people’s consciousness. The longer this goes on. The worse it gets.

Already too late I think. But yes, the last few weeks have been a sea change. Now, all they can do is go from dying to on life support.
    I think this morning there was a very modest chance that they could come back from the Trussterfuck.

Now, I want the Tories to be a proscribed organisation and the country to transition to an era of Lab government / LD opposition. They are damaging, evil and dangerous.
  • "Day 44" - reminds me of the
    kle4 said:

Mango said:

Pagan2 said:

If your definition of being a tory is being a scrounging arse that likes to take money off the poor who can barely feed, heat and house themselves to keep himself rich then yes you are a tory.

I'm not sure that's what it says in the party constitution, but that seems about right to me.
    PART I
    NAME, PURPOSE, OBJECTS AND VALUES
    1 This is the Constitution of a political party which shall be known as “The Conservative and Unionist Party”
    (referred to in this Constitution as “the Party”). The Party is commonly referred to as “The Conservative Party”.
    2 Its purpose is to sustain and promote within the Nation the objects and values of the Conservative Party

I'm not sure that it defines what those 'objects and values' are however.
    Don't scare the (cart) horses!
  • nico679nico679 Posts: 4,534
    The ERG nutjobs realize that they’re going to be sidelined and so I expect a lot more drama over the next day. I don’t like Shapps but compared to Braverman it’s like Mary Poppins v Darth Vader .
  • Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 32,739
    If you thought tonight was sticky for Liz Truss and her credibility wait for Suella Braverman’s resignation statement to the House of Commons. 👀 🔥
    https://twitter.com/christopherhope/status/1582783926346870784
  • FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,005
    Not an expert on parliamentary procedure. Surely government lose votes all the time. Are they going to have the whip removed for this?
    Andy_JS said:

The main problem is that Tory MPs never accepted the result of the membership vote.

This is going to be the Truss defence (and pseudo Boris defence), but I think it is important to note it is a pile of nonsense.

MPs may or may not have been keen, but it is the collapse of the economic plan of the PM and destruction of the Tory poll ratings which has caused this crisis, that is the main problem. And it was entirely her own choice, nothing to do with whether MPs backed it or not.
    Scott_xP said:

If you thought tonight was sticky for Liz Truss and her credibility wait for Suella Braverman’s resignation statement to the House of Commons. 👀 🔥

Hopefully this doesn’t happen.

Braverman should have her citizenship stripped and then exiled to Rwanda for crimes against intelligence.

kle4 said:

I think this morning there was a very modest chance that they could come back from the Trussterfuck.

There was a plan, of sorts, in place. If they could avoid falling to bits for just a few days she might well have made it the new year.
  • MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,921

Not an expert on parliamentary procedure. Surely government lose votes all the time. Are they going to have the whip removed for this?

Not those with majorities of 80.....
  • GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?
    Pam Ewing Coffey, with Deputy PM in the role made famous back in the day by Victoria Principal?

Dallas Opening and Closing Theme 1978 - 1991
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sKX3tWaOew
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,772
    Can’t say I am sorry to see Braverman go. Definitely the worst HS since Patel.

I can also understand the indignation at being asked to resign by Truss for, well any mistake short of a nuclear war. This cannot go on.
  • Has anyone done serious handwriting analysis of PM's signature?
  • state_go_awaystate_go_away Posts: 5,415
    edited October 2022

Has anyone done serious handwriting analysis of PM's signature?

psuedo drivel in the main

Why, has she been forging something?!

• El_CapitanoEl_Capitano Posts: 3,870

Have we seen Truss's reply to Braverman's coruscating resignation letter yet?
    Probably:

Dear Suella,
    Fuck off.
    Yours,
    Liz.

You missed

“pp Jeremy Hunt”
  • PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,842
    Maybe Michael Green will replace Cleverly
    kle4 said:

kle4 said:

There was a plan, of sorts, in place. If they could avoid falling to bits for just a few days she might well have made it the new year.
    Yep.
    Andrew Mitchell was making this approximate point on the News Agents podcast.

But there are just too many narcisstic cretins riddled through what is left of the governance.

I include Simon Case and Andrew Bailey in this by the way, neither should have got to where they have.

Never in my life have I seen such a tawdry display of selfishness and incompetence.
  • Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,280
    edited October 2022
    James Cleverly must be wondering what's going to happen next. He's the only one left of Truss's 3 top appointments.
  • CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,540

GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?
    Pam Ewing Coffey, with Deputy PM in the role made famous back in the day by Victoria Principal?

"Miss Lizzie's" role being generally the tearful and distraught onlooker.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Posts: 1,151

(((Dan Hodges)))
    @DPJHodges
    MP tells me with raised eyebrows “Grant Shapps is Home Secretary? Interesting. I might send you the messages Grant was sending me over the weekend about Liz Truss”.
  • EabhalEabhal Posts: 5,781

If it's like that on the Trident letters we're fucked
    Pulpstar said:

Maybe Michael Green will replace Cleverly

Author of *The Art of Coarse Rugby*, *... Acting*, *...Sex*, *...Cruising* and *...Office Life*? Sounds well suited to the Conservative Parliamentary Party.
    And nobody has even remarked on the revelation that Truss/Kwarteng failed to brief the BoE before the Budget.

This is approaching criminal negligence.
    Grossly irresponsible and breathtakingly arrogant.

She needs to go tonight, so do the whole sorry shitshow.

(Except Wallace and Sharma).
  • turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 14,878

No, because handwriting analysis is bollocks.
  • Penddu2Penddu2 Posts: 583
    What time is the "confidence" vote?

(((Dan Hodges)))
    @DPJHodges
    MP tells me with raised eyebrows “Grant Shapps is Home Secretary? Interesting. I might send you the messages Grant was sending me over the weekend about Liz Truss”.

He’s a fucking snake.
    He made money by hoodwinking consumers, and he’s been bullshitting his way through the Tory Party for years.
  • kle4 said:

kle4 said:

In the middle of a terrible recession and after a god awful winter is not a good time for them to have one either, but after switching PMs once I don't think they can realistically do it again without promising they will go for a GE early, 'once the immediate crisis' is dealt with or something. Legally they can, but it is just beyond parody at the moment.

what happens if 200+ conservatives vote against fracking?

• Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,280
    "Matt Goodwin
    @GoodwinMJ

Make no mistake - at the root of Suella Braverman's resignation is a difference of view on immigration. Truss wants to follow Boris Johnson by liberalising policy on immigration & ducking fight with ECHR on small boats. Braverman thinks this is a betrayal of the 2019 electorate.

6:00 pm · 19 Oct 2022"
    Please don’t tell me who shot JR.
    Watching the full series is on my bucket list.
  • SeaShantyIrish2SeaShantyIrish2 Posts: 15,240
    edited October 2022
    Chris said:

GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?

"Miss Ellie" IIRC (and also wiki!)

EDIT - But your point is well taken!!
  • FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,005
    Can't Labour table a confidence motion?
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941

kle4 said:

kle4 said:

what happens if 200+ conservatives vote against fracking?

Nothing automatically.
    Andy_JS said:

James Cleverly must be wondering what's going to happen next. He's the only one left of Truss's 3 top appointments.

We need a Goodfellas style clear-out.
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,969
    edited October 2022
    👀👀

Chris said:

GIN1138 said:

Who shot JRM?

"Miss Ellie" IIRC (and also wiki!)
    I was indulging in a bit of satiric licence.
  • Please don’t tell me who shot JRM.

Corrected it for you.
    Andy_JS said:

"Matt Goodwin
    @GoodwinMJ

Make no mistake - at the root of Suella Braverman's resignation is a difference of view on immigration. Truss wants to follow Boris Johnson by liberalising policy on immigration & ducking fight with ECHR on small boats. Braverman thinks this is a betrayal of the 2019 electorate.

6:00 pm · 19 Oct 2022"

I can well believe the average elector, and certainly the 2019 Tory electorate, are more concerned by immigration than I am. But a lot has happened since then, surely many of them think we have bigger problems?

And that explanation suggests Braverman thinks Boris betrayed the 2019 electorate too, yet she didn't resign then.
  • EPGEPG Posts: 5,996

(((Dan Hodges)))
    @DPJHodges

He’s a fucking snake.
    He made money by hoodwinking consumers, and he’s been bullshitting his way through the Tory Party for years.
    Sounds like next PM nailed on.
  • HeathenerHeathener Posts: 5,097
    edited October 2022

The only question to which “Boris Johnson” is the answer, is “who is the fucking lying sack of shit who precipitated the collapse of British governance in the 2020s?”

Yep, in the midst of this chaos which makes the evacuation from Saigon look like Buddhist meditation, I hope Boris Johnson does not escape blame.

Because of his own tawdry and pathetic character he engineered the downfall of Rishi Sunak, thus ensuring that he was succeeded by someone even less suited to the top job than him.

It's the most chaotic period of British Government in my lifetime. We are an international laughing stock. And all taking place during a series of domestic and international crises.

This lot need booting out now. Unfortunately there's virtually no mechanism for that, so we have to endure another two years of total turmoil.

Labour lead of 40% coming up do we think? Tories back into the teens?

Please don’t tell me who shot JR.

It wasn't really Pam. I doubt many people remember who it was.
This discussion has been closed.