Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

May 2021 election benchmarks – politicalbetting.com

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited March 2021 in General
May 2021 election benchmarks – politicalbetting.com

Because the 2020 local elections were postponed due to the pandemic, this May will witness elections for incumbent candidates who were, overwhelmingly, last elected in either 2016 or 2017. Both national opinion polls and projections of national vote shares at the time suggest two very different benchmarks against which to measure the 2021 results.

Read the full story here

Comments

• First, and thank you Mr Cowling/Mike
  • rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,038
    Excellent stuff.
  • CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,540
    Cases still falling:

• kle4kle4 Posts: 91,392
    Surprised not to have seen wars between supportes of Projected National Share or National Equivalent Vote Share.

And the Press Association measure gains from the current status rather than when contested 4 years previously? Monsters. I will definitely be a Rallings/Thrasher man.

Tories really have done pretty well for the 10 years they have been in government. With 2019 possibly an aberration in how bad it was, their expectations management should be pretty easy, but then people expect a lot from them given polling.
  • RobDRobD Posts: 58,941
    Thank you for the header, David.
  • CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    @MattW has looked into something in worrying detail on the last thread. Is there something you wish to share?
  • OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,688
    Re header: Great to have this information collected together. Some incredible leads in those numbers (25%!)

FPT:

Omnium said:

Mr. Eagles, you drunken baboon. The city of Carthage showed surprising valour and competence when it was besieged in the Third Punic War, in stark contrast to earlier contests that may have yielded different results had it not been for the antics of the Peace Party of Hanno.

So competent that they were wiped off the face of the earth.
    Carthage merely turned into modern-day Tunis. After all, no one speaks Latin any more (except for Vatican City... and pretentious people...).
    It's always puzzled me that Latin vanished. It must have been quite a thing to have been able to travel around the Roman Empire and converse in a common tongue. Obviously there were lots of other languages at the time too. Just weird that all that convenience was discarded by everyone.
    As I understand it, Latin didn't perish so much as evolve and blend into its surroundings, after the Roman political entity disintegrated. It's where all the Romance family of languages came from.
    Yep. I'm sure you're right, but still odd in my view.
  • another_richardanother_richard Posts: 24,967
    kle4 said:

Surprised not to have seen wars between supportes of Projected National Share or National Equivalent Vote Share.

And the Press Association measure gains from the current status rather than when contested 4 years previously? Monsters. I will definitely be a Rallings/Thrasher man.

Tories really have done pretty well for the 10 years they have been in government. With 2019 possibly an aberration in how bad it was, their expectations management should be pretty easy, but then people expect a lot from them given polling.

The 2019LE really weren't bad for the Conservatives despite some fools on PB claiming it was the equivalent of 1995.

To me the noticeable thing is the failure of the LibDems to recover from their time in government.

From 1991 to 2010 they were between 20% and 30% in local elections.
  • TimTTimT Posts: 6,328
    Omnium said:

Re header: Great to have this information collected together. Some incredible leads in those numbers (25%!)

FPT:

Omnium said:

Mr. Eagles, you drunken baboon. The city of Carthage showed surprising valour and competence when it was besieged in the Third Punic War, in stark contrast to earlier contests that may have yielded different results had it not been for the antics of the Peace Party of Hanno.

Carthage merely turned into modern-day Tunis. After all, no one speaks Latin any more (except for Vatican City... and pretentious people...).
    It's always puzzled me that Latin vanished. It must have been quite a thing to have been able to travel around the Roman Empire and converse in a common tongue. Obviously there were lots of other languages at the time too. Just weird that all that convenience was discarded by everyone.
    As I understand it, Latin didn't perish so much as evolve and blend into its surroundings, after the Roman political entity disintegrated. It's where all the Romance family of languages came from.
    Think of how other languages have evolved in the same time period. Old English to modern English is pretty much unrecognizable - we'd even have problems understanding someone speaking fluently in Middle English. Arabic was not standardized until relatively late on, and even so, most Arabs would not understand the language spoken in some of the Ithna'shar villages in Yemen's coastal mountain tops, which is recognized as barely evolved for about 1000 years.
    Superb header - thank you Mr Cowling, a model of clarity and lucid explanation.
  • GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,072
    Gateshead has a lower UTLA rate than Northumberland. :D
    The dispute was described by Defense One as follows: “some Germans think the French want to build a French airplane with German money, while some French think the Germans want to steal trade secrets and build a weapon of their own”- and French media has been trashing Germany’s motives in relation to the project.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/europes-sixth-generation fighter-trouble-180594
  • England aren't going to win this t20 match.

FACT!
  • felixfelix Posts: 15,122

The dispute was described by Defense One as follows: “some Germans think the French want to build a French airplane with German money, while some French think the Germans want to steal trade secrets and build a weapon of their own”- and French media has been trashing Germany’s motives in relation to the project.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/europes-sixth-generation fighter-trouble-180594

Time for Harry:

• OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,688
    TimT said:

Omnium said:

FPT:

Omnium said:

Think of how other languages have evolved in the same time period. Old English to modern English is pretty much unrecognizable - we'd even have problems understanding someone speaking fluently in Middle English. Arabic was not standardized until relatively late on, and even so, most Arabs would not understand the language spoken in some of the Ithna'shar villages in Yemen's coastal mountain tops, which is recognized as barely evolved for about 1000 years.
    Yes all good points and nobody else seems much surprised. I don't find it surprising that other languages have changed so much - they really had little linguistic capital invested. But for a language to have vanished that was the principal written language at the time seems odd.

There must have been a time when there were just a few families hanging on and insisting that the children spoke Latin.
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,957
    edited March 2021
    I really wish I hadn't looked at why Lee Hurst is trending.
  • Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905

Cases still falling:

The death rate is still collapsing, thank goodness. Given that this is a weekday value, we'll hopefully see numbers well short even of that for the next couple of days.

The seven day rolling average for the case rate seems essentially flat and has done since just before the schools came back, so I'm not quite sure where the modest drop in total case numbers comes from. The local authority map certainly seems to have seized up.

My local district: 44 positive tests and no deaths in the last week.

Total vaccine uptake for all adults in the UK: 51% first dose, 4% second dose.

Having looked, I am glad that the news site describing the story included the detail of what he said that offended, as too often it is left out so it's hard to know how offended we are actually supposed to be.
  • Wings has been on about this for a while, and it's potentially a huge timebomb. The SNP is almost broke and nobody outside the Sturgeon-Murrell clique knows where the money went, including some £600,000 donated by indy supporters to a 'ringfenced' fund for fighting another indyref.
  • kle4 said:

Having looked, I am glad that the news site describing the story included the detail of what he said that offended, as too often it is left out so it's hard to know how offended we are actually supposed to be.
    I'm surprised Matt Le Tissier isn't trending.

The coward has set it up so nobody can reply to his idiocy.

https://twitter.com/mattletiss7/status/1372522338600812546

Wings has been on about this for a while, and it's potentially a huge timebomb. The SNP is almost broke and nobody outside the Sturgeon-Murrell clique knows where the money went, including some £600,000 donated by indy supporters to a 'ringfenced' fund for fighting another indyref.
    Enough people support Sindy it seems like it would be pretty easy to find a single mega doner to shore things up if they got into serious difficulty.
  • Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,279
    Just listened to the news on BBC Radio 6 music for the first time ever. You do something new every day, however small.
  • Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,764
    Omnium said:

TimT said:

Omnium said:

FPT:

Omnium said:

It's always ce was discarded by everyone.
    Yes all good points and nobody else seems much surprised. I don't find it surprising that other languages have changed so much - they really had little linguistic capital invested. But for a language to have vanished that was the principal written language at the time seems odd.

There must have been a time when there were just a few families hanging on and insisting that the children spoke Latin.
    Almost no one would have spoken the Latin we learn at school, outside of formal occasions, like debates in the Senate. It was very much a literary language. Most Italians would have spoken local languages like Samnian, Oscan, Greek (in Sicily and the South), or various Celtic tongues, further North, or Vulgar, a very rough, abbreviated form of Latin.

It's similar to Greek. The Greek we learn is the literary language of Athens in the Fifth Century. It is very different, for example to the Common tongue, which the New Testmant is written in.
  • MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 24,583

Was it the single use plastic, nob joke that offended?

If so, did it offend because of the subject matter or because it was simply not remotely funny?
    kle4 said:

Wings has been on about this for a while, and it's potentially a huge timebomb. The SNP is almost broke and nobody outside the Sturgeon-Murrell clique knows where the money went, including some £600,000 donated by indy supporters to a 'ringfenced' fund for fighting another indyref.
    Enough people support Sindy it seems like it would be pretty easy to find a single mega doner to shore things up if they got into serious difficulty.
    They did - Colin Weir a EuroMillions winner - but he died, I'm not sure if his estate continues to support the SNP:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50930002
  • kle4 said:

Maybe, but far from guaranteed given that big donors refusing to give the party any more money is one of the reasons they're in this mess.
  • ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,733
    I do apologise for that.

I foolishly thought, having finished my painting for today, I would put the cricket on.
  • Time_to_LeaveTime_to_Leave Posts: 2,547
    ydoethur said:

I do apologise for that.

I foolishly thought, having finished my painting for today, I would put the cricket on.

It was both of us. I cracked and went to the loo.
    It’s a good job Bairstow is in such excellent form.

Well - form.

Well - ummm - put it this way, he’s not the batsman I’d have sent in right now.
  • turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 14,878
    ydoethur said:

I do apologise for that.

Off to con home with you...
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,957
    edited March 2021

If so, did it offend because of the subject matter or because it was simply not remotely funny?
    There's this meme some incels and other like to promulgate this belief/theory that all women need is 'cock' to make them better/less of a harridan.

The fact the subject of his ire is someone who has just turned 18 makes it creepy as it is unfunny and the fact that condoms are not made out of plastic.
    Kohli has hissy fit.

Dock India 50 runs NOW!
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited March 2021
    Kolhi is an absolute cock. Hopefully he tries that crap with Stokes and he gets laid out.
  • MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,603
    ydoethur said:

Well - form.

Don't understand why Stokes isn't in now to club 50 off 30 balls. Stupid decision.

Just back from my jab. Lots of middle aged people doing the same, in and out very rapidly.

If I die of a blood clot, I'll be sure to let you know.

--AS

Some think those at greatest (but essentially still minisculely trivial) risk are young women either pregnant or on the pill (who are proportionately most likely to get a blood clot in the first place) - do either of those apply?
    MaxPB said:

ydoethur said:

Well - form.

Don't understand why Stokes isn't in now to club 50 off 30 balls. Stupid decision.
    He’s never hit a 50 in T20s.
  • Kolhi is an absolute cock. Hopefully he tries that crap with Stokes and he gets laid out.

Makes Divvie's comment on the previous thread look even more funny.

If you're going to use cricket to bash the English pick the correct cricketer, you might have as well used David Warner.
  • MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 43,606
    UK cases by specimen date

@Sandpit

Why did you have to post that on PT? Now they can hardly get the ball off the square...
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,761
    Bhuvneshwar surely MOTM here. He's won this for India.
    UK cases by specimen date and scaled to 100K population

UK local R

ydoethur said:

MaxPB said:

ydoethur said:

Well - form.

40 in 20 balls then, either way, just someone with a destructive strike rate. RR is now 14 per over, that needs two batsmen who can hit at over 200, Stokes is someone who can do that.

It's not very funny... but it's not grossly offensive... just suggests that the individual is a normal young woman with all the rights and freedoms that entails
    UK cases summary

edited March 2021
    Bairstow you muppet.
    MaxPB said:

ydoethur said:

MaxPB said:

ydoethur said:

Well - form.

40 in 20 balls then, either way, just someone with a destructive strike rate. RR is now 14 per over, that needs two batsmen who can hit at over 200, Stokes is someone who can do that.
    maybe you’re about to get your wish.

Edit - no, Morgan, who is in fact the man I would have sent in at 4.
    UK hospitals

imageimage

There's this meme some incels and other like to promulgate this belief/theory that all women need is 'cock' to make them better/less of a harridan.

The fact the subject of his ire is someone who has just turned 18 makes it creepy as it is unfunny and the fact that condoms are not made out of plastic.
    Isn't it wokery to not laugh heartily at Lee Hurst's brand of unfunny, misogynistic, anti-PC bollocks?
  • rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,766

kle4 said:

The 2019LE really weren't bad for the Conservatives despite some fools on PB claiming it was the equivalent of 1995.

To me the noticeable thing is the failure of the LibDems to recover from their time in government.

From 1991 to 2010 they were between 20% and 30% in local elections.
    I think that's a little harsh: the LDs saw their vote share increase markedly in 2017 and 2018, it's just that the Conservative vote share increased more. They ended up with more votes and fewer seats (a little like the 2019 General Election).

Sean_F said:

Omnium said:

TimT said:

Omnium said:

FPT:

Omnium said:

Almost no one would have spoken the Latin we learn at school, outside of formal occasions, like debates in the Senate. It was very much a literary language. Most Italians would have spoken local languages like Samnian, Oscan, Greek (in Sicily and the South), or various Celtic tongues, further North, or Vulgar, a very rough, abbreviated form of Latin.

It's similar to Greek. The Greek we learn is the literary language of Athens in the Fifth Century. It is very different, for example to the Common tongue, which the New Testmant is written in.
    As I have previously mentioned, my mentor discovered this when he gave a speech to the Inter-Parliamentary Union in Athens...
    UK deaths

edited March 2021
    Charles said:

It's not very funny... but it's not grossly offensive... just suggests that the individual is a normal young woman with all the rights and freedoms that entails
    It seems he has had his twitter suspended for it...like really....its a poor joke and that's about it. Its hardly Bernard Manning doing some p##i joke.
    Sean_F said:

Omnium said:

TimT said:

Omnium said:

FPT:

Omnium said:

A surprising amount of spoken Spanish - albeit even more written - is near identical to the Latin I did to O Level. The conjugation of verbs being the most obvious.
    UK R

from cases

from hospitalisations

Age related data

• Charles said:

It seems he has had his twitter suspended for it...like really....its a poor joke and that's about it. Its hardly Bernard Manning doing some p##i joke.
    He's been consistently on the Covid-19 denial front.

But he lost his crap at the time when this story was revealed.

https://twitter.com/TheKateMcK/status/1372962804462936065

Just back from my jab. Lots of middle aged people doing the same, in and out very rapidly.

--AS

Some think those at greatest (but essentially still minisculely trivial) risk are young women either pregnant or on the pill (who are proportionately most likely to get a blood clot in the first place) - do either of those apply?
    If you read the Spanish press almost the entire Guardia civil are succumbing...
  • Just back from my jab. Lots of middle aged people doing the same, in and out very rapidly.

--AS

No, but I have already suffered one 1-in-a-million side effect of a routine medical procedure in my life so...

(I'm not genuinely concerned.)

--AS
  • Okay, time to switch over to the rugby.
    Age related data - scaled to 100K population per age group

Okay, time to switch over to the rugby.

Will you finally be supporting Wales this week :smile:
    felix said:

--AS

Ummm - to Covid, to blood clots or to pregnancy?
  • GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,072
    I imagine the Police are going to violently arrest the anti-vax anti-lockdown guys in London today?
    edited March 2021
    Game over.....definitely now....its the hope that kills you.
    UK vaccinations

• ydoethur said:

Okay, time to switch over to the rugby.

Will you finally be supporting Wales this week :smile:
    Never, I'll cheer for Al Qaeda XV or Australia than for Wales.
    ydoethur said:

Bairstow you muppet.

MaxPB said:

ydoethur said:

MaxPB said:

ydoethur said:

Well - form.

maybe you’re about to get your wish.

Edit - no, Morgan, who is in fact the man I would have sent in at 4.
    Didn't take long.
    NEW

England CFR

• TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 39,745
    edited March 2021

Kolhi is an absolute cock. Hopefully he tries that crap with Stokes and he gets laid out.

If you're going to use cricket to bash the English pick the correct cricketer, you might have as well used David Warner.
    My point was that the comment wouldn't have been made when India were 8-0. The Ibrox lot are probably the only fans more likely to have a good whinge in the face of adversity. Ok, Celtic fans also, maybe.
    edited March 2021

Three four reckless shots.

Don’t know what happened to Roy but the fact is the other batsmen have thrown away their wickets.

Since I tuned in, annoyingly.
    ydoethur said:

Don’t know what happened to Roy but the fact is the other batsmen have thrown away their wickets.

I still think we should have another batsman, like Billings or Hales. I think Curran has bowled a total of 4 overs in 3 matches.

Charles said:

It's not like he insulted a flag.
  • DavidLDavidL Posts: 50,761
    edited March 2021
    ydoethur said:

Its scoreboard pressure and the need for boundaries. The batsmen have no choice. England conceded about 50 more runs than they could afford. Its unfair to blame the batsmen for this.

Edit. Excellent bowling as well in fairness. Bhuvneshwar especially.

Charles said:

Charles said:

"Hardly Bernard Manning" and " not grossly offensive"????

OK, come clean, which one of you is the Labour Party candidate for the forthcoming Hartlepool by-election?

Isn't that a very very ancient piece of misogny? "All the screeching woman needs is a husband"

I'm pretty sure that the theme crops up in plays from the ancient world, for example.
  • Kolhi is an absolute cock. Hopefully he tries that crap with Stokes and he gets laid out.

My point was that the comment wouldn't have been made when India were 8-0. The Ibrox lot are probably the only fans more likely to have a good whinge in the face of adversity. Ok, Celtic fans also maybe.
    Oh it would get made, Kohli's a cock, he always gets grief for his behaviour, whether England are winning or losing.

Same for the violent thug and cheat David Warner, and the cheat Steve Smith.
    ydoethur said:

felix said:

--AS

Ummm - to Covid, to blood clots or to pregnancy?
    Clots you clutz!
  • geoffwgeoffw Posts: 8,092
    felix said:

Sean_F said:

Omnium said:

TimT said:

Omnium said:

FPT:

Omnium said:

A surprising amount of spoken Spanish - albeit even more written - is near identical to the Latin I did to O Level. The conjugation of verbs being the most obvious.
    Even where it is not identical you can often see the connection - e.g. hoy/hodie.

My point was that the comment wouldn't have been made when India were 8-0. The Ibrox lot are probably the only fans more likely to have a good whinge in the face of adversity. Ok, Celtic fans also maybe.
    Oh it would get made, Kohli's a cock, he always gets grief for his behaviour, whether England are winning or losing.

Same for the violent thug and cheat David Warner, and the cheat Steve Smith.
    Tenacious grudge holding is also something I associate with the Old Firm. Though come to think of it the grudge held against Maradona for incident X probably beats them all into a hat.
  • SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,614
    Well, England got half way to the total quickly enough, but completely failed to follow through.

Up to the rugger boys now, to save English face today.
  • I really wish I hadn't looked at why Lee Hurst is trending.

Isn't that a very very ancient piece of misogny? "All the screeching woman needs is a husband"

I'm pretty sure that the theme crops up in plays from the ancient world, for example.
    It is, but this newer misogyny has very aggressive overtones.

Go and find a nice man to love and marry is a little bit more benign than 'she needs some cock to make her a better person'

--AS

(I'm not genuinely concerned.)

--AS
    Me neither - jabbed today - no side effects so far, apart from feeling slightly squiffy, which is also a well known side effect of gin, of which I have also indulged.

Many moons ago at University I studied Chemistry, and in those days the "go to" reference book on chemicals and the side effects of their ingestion was a huge tome produced by the "International Rubber Company" affectionately known as "The Rubber Bible". This languidly observed that "the side effects of the ingestion of ethanol (alcohol) are so well known they require no repeating here." I fear today a much less sanguine report will be found.
    ydoethur said:

@Sandpit

Why did you have to post that on PT? Now they can hardly get the ball off the square...

Yeah, perfect timing, whoops.
    rcs1000 said:

I'd just like to lay off the EU (as an entity) for the moment, and lay into the individual member states.

To my mind they've made three appalling, and entirely avoidable, mistakes.

(1) Most are holding supplied back for second doses. This makes literally no sense. In the (unlikely) event supply went to zero, your country would still be in a much better position having 100 half vaccinated, rather than 50 waiting vaccinated and waiting on their second dose.

(2) All are following manufacturer guidelines rather than maximising first doses. Now, I can understand why you would want to choose to get an 78 year old diabetic their second dose before a fit 23 year old. But the diminution in cases, hospitalisations and transmission is surely much better by maximising first doses.

(3) Most also feel that they need to placate anti-vaxxers. Not a single CV19 vaccine has a positive net approval in France. And while AZ is the worse, Moderna, J&J and Pfizer are all underwater too. Utter insanity. Me? If you miss your place in the vaccince queue, we give it to someone who does want the vaccine. Fuck refuseniks and get jabs in arms. The more people protected, the better.

Point 3 would require a French politician to display moral courage.

When was the last time that happened?
    rcs1000 said:

Fuck refuseniks and get jabs in arms. The more people protected, the better.

You realise that refuseniks are disproportionately women in the 20-35 age bracket right?

That’s a good joke, misunderstood by millions who have seemingly lost their sense of humour.
  • Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,008
    Fascinating analysis.
    Sandpit said:

Well, England got half way to the total quickly enough, but completely failed to follow through.

If Ireland win as well, we’ll all have to be very kind to @TSE. Hat trick of misery.
  • ydoethur said:

Sandpit said:

If Ireland win as well, we’ll all have to be very kind to @TSE. Hat trick of misery.
    I've got another potential (and expensive) misery coming up soon.

If Everton beat the Oil Tycoons this evening I'm going to be £200 down.

Charles said:

Charles said:

"Hardly Bernard Manning" and " not grossly offensive"????

OK, come clean, which one of you is the Labour Party candidate for the forthcoming Hartlepool by-election?
    I didn't see the original tweet so relying on kentonline (which always seems to do surprising well on my google searches).

As I understand it, he suggested that an 18-year old single woman is likely to (a) like sex and (b) prefer to use contraception rather than abstain or risk pregnancy. He then suggested that this preference would take precedent over her environmental beliefs.

I have no insight into the individual's preference, but I would assume that the above statements would be accurate if applied to the vast majority of 18 year old women.
    Sean_F said:

Omnium said:

TimT said:

Omnium said:

FPT:

Omnium said:

And, no-one spoke like Dr. Johnson who famously said: "Well, I simply observed, sir, that I'm felicitous since during the course of the penultimate solar sojourn, I terminated my uninterrupted categorisation of the vocabulary of our post-Norman tongue."
    Charles said:

I've seen far worse jokes.

It is, but this newer misogyny has very aggressive overtones.

Go and find a nice man to love and marry is a little bit more benign than 'she needs some cock to make her a better person'
    Yes - I was just thinking that if you are regurgitating 2.5K year old bigotry, you have no imagination. As well as being a bigot.
  • AnneJGPAnneJGP Posts: 2,869
    rcs1000 said:

I'd just like to lay off the EU (as an entity) for the moment, and lay into the individual member states.

To my mind they've made three appalling, and entirely avoidable, mistakes.

(1) Most are holding supplied back for second doses. This makes literally no sense. In the (unlikely) event supply went to zero, your country would still be in a much better position having 100 half vaccinated, rather than 50 waiting vaccinated and waiting on their second dose.

(2) All are following manufacturer guidelines rather than maximising first doses. Now, I can understand why you would want to choose to get an 78 year old diabetic their second dose before a fit 23 year old. But the diminution in cases, hospitalisations and transmission is surely much better by maximising first doses.

(3) Most also feel that they need to placate anti-vaxxers. Not a single CV19 vaccine has a positive net approval in France. And while AZ is the worse, Moderna, J&J and Pfizer are all underwater too. Utter insanity. Me? If you miss your place in the vaccince queue, we give it to someone who does want the vaccine. Fuck refuseniks and get jabs in arms. The more people protected, the better.

In (3) do you mean refusers are in effect holding up the queue, perhaps by their doses being reserved for them even if they've said No thanks?
This discussion has been closed.