Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » No one knows anything. What to do if/when Mrs May wins today’s

Comments

• Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787

Mr. W, it isn't for broadcasters to dictate the campaigning style or schedule of politicians.

I was in favour of the first debates, but they were so horrendous (and the worm wide open to groupthink or infiltration) I've completely gone off them.

More importantly it isn't for politicians to dictate the tv schedules or programming.

You don't like tv debates. Switch channels.

• Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,028

HYUFD said:

So Osborne gets his first scoop for the Evening Standard, from himself. Now he is departing the Commons will TSE throw his hat into the ring in Tatton to keep the Cameroon/Osborneite flame alive?

If Osborne really has missed the print deadline, TSE should apply to be editor instead.
    Don't think that will go down too well with George
  • Options
    YBarddCwscYBarddCwsc Posts: 7,172

The LibDems would need a swing of 20% to gain Oxford East.

So do they go for it or concentrate on Conservative Oxford West.

As AM says there's going to be lots of decisions about where to target resources.
    Unfortunately for the LDs, I think they will put an enormous amount of resources into losing both Oxford seats rather narrowly.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,930
    Here's a question

Who will win

SNP vote share Scotland
    Tory share England & Wales.
  • Options

A few specific seats I would like people's opinions on:

Bristol West (Lab held, Green/LD challenge)
    Edinburgh South (Lab held)
    Edinburgh SW (SNP held, was Darling's)
    Heywood & Middleton (Lab held, UKIP challenge)
    Norwich South (Lab held, Clive Lewis)

1 LD gain
    2 Lab hold
    3 SNP hold (though Edinburgh W may go LD)
    4 Lab hold
    5 Lab hold
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,079

IanB2 said:

tpfkar said:

My fear is that the Lib Dems will have the same experience as UKIP in 2015, lots of votes and motivated voters all over the country, not a lot of seats to show for it, and lots of moaning about the electoral system as a result (justified imo)

It'll be a feel-good campaign for the yellows, but I hope the targetting is pessimistic and I would not rule out losses in the existing seats. One real issue is that the targets are clustered (SW, South West London, South Manchester) and this will force some tricky choices unless the party really feel they can fight on many fronts.

And there is a risk that good local election results might tempt the LibDems to target quite wide for the General.
    Very true. The Lib Dems usually poll around 3-4% better for local elections than GEs. So if they do take an NEV of 16% on May 4 (which they should), the risk is that enthusiasm about an election surge could lead them to reading the figures directly across and thinking that they're on course to double their vote.
    Doesn't the pitiful state of the Labour party make the present circumstances unique? If the Lib Dem comeback becomes the dominant media narrative, it will probably stay that way up until polling day. Labour is more likely to collapse than mount an effective fightback.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,328

Scott_P said:

isam said:

Any absolute conviction from you on whether she'll attend?!

She has said no, and we can take her at her word, right?

I can say Nige won't be there :wink:
    I presume Prof Paul Nutall, noticed academic and former professional footballer will be there, unless he is double booked with a neuro-science lecture or coaching session with Everton U23's.
    June 2017, the election where Prof Nuttall becomes Prime Minister :)
  • Options
    Wonder what odds you could get on Osborne as next Mayor of London...
  • Options
    another_richardanother_richard Posts: 25,101

Isn't it about time we had a formal statement of apology from Blair and his education ministers for the failure of 'education, educashun, iddicaztunn' :

' Britain is facing a severe skills shortage as poor education at schools followed by weak training for adults has left young workers struggling to meet basic standards for reading and maths.

Almost every other developed country has had more success in building a skilled workforce, leaving the UK economy at risk of falling behind, according to the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD)

Its analysis found that England and Northern Ireland rank in the bottom four OECD countries for literacy and numeracy among 16-24 year olds '

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/04/18/uk-skills-crisis-young-workers-struggle-reading-maths/

Surely 16 year olds were edumacated by Michael Gove's free schools?
    I would have hoped the six years of education beforehand would have taught them how to read and count.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285

Very long odds...Labour City of London electing an unpopular Tory Toff...Ain't gonna happen.
  • Options

Why on earth would he want that job?
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,288
    Bristol West - Molly Scott Cato (Green) MEP - seems to be keen on VAT on meat, probably more to the left of Darren Hall who is contesting Mayoral job in Bristol/Bath. Hasn't struck me as someone with great campaigning skills.

Don't know who Lib Dems have chosen, unless Stephen Williams is keeping his options open if he loses in early May.

Labour incumbent seems to be targeted by Momentum for deselection, appeared to have good campaigning skills on the doorstep. Hope she won't have another 'straight fight' leaflet going through the door.
  • Options

IanB2 said:

tpfkar said:

My fear is that the Lib Dems will have the same experience as UKIP in 2015, lots of votes and motivated voters all over the country, not a lot of seats to show for it, and lots of moaning about the electoral system as a result (justified imo)

It'll be a feel-good campaign for the yellows, but I hope the targetting is pessimistic and I would not rule out losses in the existing seats. One real issue is that the targets are clustered (SW, South West London, South Manchester) and this will force some tricky choices unless the party really feel they can fight on many fronts.

And there is a risk that good local election results might tempt the LibDems to target quite wide for the General.
    Very true. The Lib Dems usually poll around 3-4% better for local elections than GEs. So if they do take an NEV of 16% on May 4 (which they should), the risk is that enthusiasm about an election surge could lead them to reading the figures directly across and thinking that they're on course to double their vote.
    Doesn't the pitiful state of the Labour party make the present circumstances unique? If the Lib Dem comeback becomes the dominant media narrative, it will probably stay that way up until polling day. Labour is more likely to collapse than mount an effective fightback.
    That said 1.20 is still too long for Lab vs LD votes (Ladbrokes)
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046
    Pulpstar said:

Here's a question

Who will win

SNP vote share Scotland
    Tory share England & Wales.

If SNP top Tory % - would shoot the SNP no mandate fox.
  • Options
    Just heard The Sunil on Sunday has learnt of some betting markets re. TSE defecting to the LibDems before Election Day:

FretBed - 1/10
    Bradlokes - 1/2
    MaddyMower - Evens
    Hilliam Will - 3/2
    Bet247 - 2/1
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    dr_spyn said:

Bristol West - Molly Scott Cato (Green) MEP - seems to be keen on VAT on meat, probably more to the left of Darren Hall who is contesting Mayoral job in Bristol/Bath. Hasn't struck me as someone with great campaigning skills.

Don't know who Lib Dems have chosen, unless Stephen Williams is keeping his options open if he loses in early May.

Labour incumbent seems to be targeted by Momentum for deselection, appeared to have good campaigning skills on the doorstep. Hope she won't have another 'straight fight' leaflet going through the door.

Bristol West is like a mini Islington there days. Bonkers VAT on meat policy will probably go down well.
  • Options
    MontyMonty Posts: 346

Isn't it about time we had a formal statement of apology from Blair and his education ministers for the failure of 'education, educashun, iddicaztunn' :

' Britain is facing a severe skills shortage as poor education at schools followed by weak training for adults has left young workers struggling to meet basic standards for reading and maths.

Almost every other developed country has had more success in building a skilled workforce, leaving the UK economy at risk of falling behind, according to the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD)

Its analysis found that England and Northern Ireland rank in the bottom four OECD countries for literacy and numeracy among 16-24 year olds '

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/04/18/uk-skills-crisis-young-workers-struggle-reading-maths/

How the fuck is that Blair's fault? Labour have been out of power for seven years you utter cretin.
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,419

IanB2 said:

tpfkar said:

That is indeed possible but while it's fine to work on the basis of a campaign dynamic, the Lib Dems - like all other parties - need to do so on the basis of a true understanding of their support, which the local elections won't give them directly.
  • Options
    swing_voterswing_voter Posts: 1,435
    Any news on N Farage's intentions?
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300

I would have hoped the six years of education beforehand would have taught them how to read and count.
    Again, Michael Gove.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Any news on N Farage's intentions?

I would think at this time of day, a second double Whiskey, followed by a couple of cheeky pints and a read of the paper...
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    For all the hand egg fans on here...

Former NFL footballer Aaron Hernandez has been found dead in his cell in Massachusetts, officials say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39641338
  • Options
    ParistondaParistonda Posts: 1,819
    "In a reference to the SNP, May says anyone who abstains in this vote will endorsing the record of the Conservative government." - guardian liveblog

Stupid comment from May. If this was the case, voting for the GE would mean voting in disapproval of the Conservative government. Which would include May herself.

It can't work one way but not the other.
  • Options
    JonCisBackJonCisBack Posts: 911
    edited April 2017
    Many posts (such as the one quoted by Alastair Meeks above) are entirely blank on my screen. When I myself quote them, as I am doing now, I can see it seems to be cut and pastes from twitter, although I still can't read anything useful - this one has a twitter URL with an 18 digit number at the end...so I have no idea what seat is tory target #49

Why don't they show up on my PC? Using IE, since work have bizarrely blocked us from using Chrome. Is IE just rubbish?

Edit: and after posting it goes back to being blank except for the words "Conservative target number 49."
  • Options

Again, Michael Gove.
    Really ? I don't remember Michael Gove being education minister before 2010.

Now when did a sixteen year old start school ...
  • Options

"In a reference to the SNP, May says anyone who abstains in this vote will endorsing the record of the Conservative government." - guardian liveblog

Stupid comment from May. If this was the case, voting for the GE would mean voting in disapproval of the Conservative government. Which would include May herself.

It can't work one way but not the other.

Absolutely

Yet another stupid comment from May - there's a pattern forming...
  • Options
    Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 13,007
    isam said:

Scott_P said:
    Any absolute conviction from you on whether she'll attend?!
    She'll cave and do it. There is no reasonable or believable explanation that the shitmunchers will swallow for her not doing it.
  • Options
  • Options

The LibDems would need a swing of 20% to gain Oxford East.

So do they go for it or concentrate on Conservative Oxford West.

As AM says there's going to be lots of decisions about where to target resources.
    West. All day long. I think the Lib Dems have learned their lesson - lots of long-shot targets in 2010 that didn't come off, lots of long-shot holds in 2015 with the same result.

Expect lots of high-flown rhetoric about "the real opposition" but Farron and those around him are canny enough to know this election is about regaining a foothold, not replacing Labour as the main opposition. All the effort will be in seats lost last time (and not all of those by any means) and in a tiny handful of selected others (Oxford West is an example) where the Lib Dems are in the game and demographics and Referendum position make it too tempting.
  • Options
    calum said:
    Ruth Ellen Brousseau in Alastair's article of course took a Bloc Quebecois seat. She still holds it despite her poor French) or maybe she is now as fluent as her constituents in working class, heavily French-speaking East Montreal.

The BQ once dominated francophone Quebec in the same way that the SNP now dominate Scotland. The BQ took took every francophone riding in 1993. They now hold about five.

There is a peak, because there always is.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,933

Inner London Is full of extreme lefties, the suburbs are Brexit leaving w kipper tendencies!
  • Options
    Monty said:

How the fuck is that Blair's fault? Labour have been out of power for seven years you utter cretin.
    Try reading what it says you utter cretin.

What years were people aged 16-24 at school ?

What years were people aged 16-24 meant to be learning basic literacy and numeracy ?

Now who was in charge of education policy between 1997 and 2010 ?
  • Options
    edited April 2017

The BQ once dominated francophone Quebec in the same way that the SNP now dominate Scotland. The BQ took took every francophone riding in 1993. They now hold about five.

The context for Scotland and Quebec is very different, not least because of the existence of the European Union and the unresolved political pressures of Brexit. I'd be wary of drawing any parallels.

There will be a peak for the SNP, but that is not the same as saying that they will not reach the summit.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395

Bristol West: Lab
    Edinburgh South: Con
    Edinburgh SW: SNP
    Heywood: Lab
    Norwich South: Lab
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,648
    Monty said:

'...bottom four OECD countries for literacy and numeracy among 16-24 year olds '

Well, numeracy is clearly a problem on this site too, if you're unable to subtract seven from sixteen and twenty four, before drawing conclusions and resorting to disobliging epithets...
  • Options
    jonny83jonny83 Posts: 1,261

For all the hand egg fans on here...

Former NFL footballer Aaron Hernandez has been found dead in his cell in Massachusetts, officials say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39641338

Sympathies go out to his young daughter.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @faisalislam: Former Tory minister Swayne congratulates Labour benches on being "Turkeys voting for Christmas". Almost daring Labour not to back motion.

Duh!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584

Many posts (such as the one quoted by Alastair Meeks above) are entirely blank on my screen. When I myself quote them, as I am doing now, I can see it seems to be cut and pastes from twitter, although I still can't read anything useful - this one has a twitter URL with an 18 digit number at the end...so I have no idea what seat is tory target #49

Why don't they show up on my PC? Using IE, since work have bizarrely blocked us from using Chrome. Is IE just rubbish?

Edit: and after posting it goes back to being blank except for the words "Conservative target number 49."

There's JavaScript that is used on the web page to automatically expand Twitter comments. If that script is blocked from running for some reason (or the original Tweet is deleted), then they just go blank.

• Options
    isam said:

Inner London Is full of extreme lefties, the suburbs are Brexit leaving w kipper tendencies!
    So who should the Tories stand against Khan next time round? They need someone fairly high profile
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Deleted
  • Options
    Osborne finishes his political career at about the same age as most people start theirs.
  • Options

The context for Scotland and Quebec is very different, not least because of the existence of the European Union and the unresolved political pressures of Brexit. I'd be wary of drawing any parallels.
    Brexit has actually not really moved the polling on Scottish independence and whether Canada should look more to Europe or the US/GB was very much an issue in Quebec. It also took 2 referendums to settle the independence question in Quebec and Quebec still has an in built anti Canadian Tory majority much as Scotland has against the UK Tories
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    Bolton has seen weaker Labour recovery from Brown lows than other parts of GM like Manchester and Oldham. And there is a high UKIP vote to squeeze.
  • Options
    Monty said:

Well, let's put it this way. They only have England/NI in the tables, and they're shite. 54 per cent of workers between 16-24 have no or little technology skills.

In every serious international comparison in educational standards, Wales has done a lot worse train England/NI. Not a bit worse, a lot worse (as even the First Minister has acknowledged),

Welsh education is Labour's fault.

There is no-one else to blame. Labour have been in power for 18 years.
  • Options
    rkrkrkrkrkrk Posts: 7,908

Business have and always will moan about the skills of young people when asked.
    But Blair government did see substantial improvements in literacy and numeracy...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6564933.stm
  • Options

isam said:

So who should the Tories stand against Khan next time round? They need someone fairly high profile
    Ruth Davidson
  • Options
    EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956
    I've been on my lunch break. Has TSE recovered?
  • Options
    Bristol West and Norwich South could be Green gains if the Labour campaign completely implodes over the course of the next seven weeks. I'm assuming that won't happen at the moment.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,292

Does anyone think that the election being in June (and outside most university term times) could have an impact on reducing lib dem areas of support like in Oxford East?

Trinity Term runs well past June 8th
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    edited April 2017
    Essexit said:

Wait til he hears Johnny Mercer has quit.

(Just kidding!)
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    AndyJS said:

Bristol West and Norwich South could be Green gains if the Labour campaign completely implodes over the course of the next seven weeks. I'm assuming that won't happen at the moment.

Four parties will be tussling for Norwich South. All have a respectable chance.
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    edited April 2017
    Deleted. Joke already made.
  • Options
    Breaking news: Frauke Petry will not lead the AfD going into the German elections.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Four parties will be tussling for Norwich South. All have a respectable chance.
    I'd be interested to know if the former LD MP is going to stand again. Could make a significant difference.
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    AndyJS said:

Rubbish! Greens do not have a hope in hell of winning Norwich South now. They almost came fourth in 2015. A Tory gain is much more likely , but Lewis should hold.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,344
    dr_spyn said:

Is Skinner seriously trying to get innocent MPs to stand down on grounds that under investigation = guilt?

Actually it seems like something the Tories might want - otherwise they risk having dozens of by-elections after the GE. A small risk IMO, but...
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,152

Breaking news: Frauke Petry will not lead the AfD going into the German elections.

Who will be her Doenitz?
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    Essexit said:

I'm half expecting the site to display a black border.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,933
    edited April 2017

isam said:

Not sure, but it might well not be vs Khan. I can't imagine Osbornes unpopularity w London Labour Corbynistas could be overcome by the suburbs in the way Boris managed.

I guess he may curry enough favour via The Standard?

• Options
    I hope the Lib Dems put in some effort in St Albans. The current MP is dying on her feet in the Commons.
  • Options

I hope the Lib Dems put in some effort in St Albans. The current MP is dying on her feet in the Commons.

She's dreadful, unsurprisingly I've never heard of her before.
  • Options

dr_spyn said:

Is Skinner seriously trying to get innocent MPs to stand down on grounds that under investigation = guilt?

Actually it seems like something the Tories might want - otherwise they risk having dozens of by-elections after the GE. A small risk IMO, but...

They will only need to have a by-election if the MP is banned from public office, which is a fairly high bar to clear.

Cannot see that happening in 'dozens' of seats. If any.

• Options
    Laddies have really taken out the axe on their LibDems 30 - 39 seats band, chopping the odds back from 8/1 to 9/2
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    edited April 2017

Laddies have really taken out the axe on their LibDems 30 - 39 seats band, chopping the odds back from 8/1 to 9/2

Damn, I'd backed 10-29 and was going to take a sniff of the 30-39 for insurance purposes. No point now
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527

dr_spyn said:

You have supported Corbyn consistently. Can you explain what he has to gain from leading his party over a cliff to certain humiliating defeat? In what way does this help to advance his own agenda?. Prima facie it appears to be an act of pure masochism! How autistic is this guy really?
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,937
    In this election, Tim Farron is pitted against a mediocrity and a catastrophe. What is his minimum delivery requirement to keep his job?
  • Options
    edited April 2017

In this election, Tim Farron is pitted against a mediocrity and a catastrophe. What is his minimum delivery requirement to keep his job?

End up with more MPs than he started with.

• Options

I managed to get a slice at 7's when I refreshed the page it was 9/2
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976

Not losing any MPs would be a start, gaining any will be a cherry on top.
  • Options
    JonCisBackJonCisBack Posts: 911

There's JavaScript that is used on the web page to automatically expand Twitter comments. If that script is blocked from running for some reason (or the original Tweet is deleted), then they just go blank.

Thanks for replying even though I have no clue what that means :-)
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039
    Pulpstar said:

Mr. Pulpstar, don't have a Paddy account.

There is a 1.83 (either side) 28.5 under/over Lib Dem seat market on Ladbrokes, but I'd put tiny stakes on the 10-19 and 20-29 bands before I saw it.

Total exposure is still less than one regular F1 stake.

What're the odds on your tip?

Any under/over line is always 5-6 the pair unless otherwise stated.
    They'll probably be 10/11 once things have settled down
  • Options
    EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956

In this election, Tim Farron is pitted against a mediocrity and a catastrophe.

And Theresa May.
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039
    Farron being put under a lot of pressure by SNP MPs to rule out a coalition with the Tories. Not doing so as yet.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    edited April 2017
    Don't throw away those betting slips quite yet:

today Manchester’s acting returning officer Joanne Roney said she did not have the legal power to call the [Manchester Gorton byelection] vote off

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/apr/19/election-2017-theresa-may-mps-early-vote-politics-live

13:40
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Bristol West: Lab
    Edinburgh South: Con
    Edinburgh SW: SNP
    Heywood: Lab
    Norwich South: Lab
    The Tories haven't held Edinburgh South at WM since 1983. Whilst there are plenty of Tory minded pensioners in Morningside/the Grange, much of the constituency is suburbs/housing schemes.

I'd expect some loss of Lab votes back to the Tories, but Tory numbers in this seat have only been over 10k once since '92.

If the SNP can source a decent candidate, I'd expect to see a Lab> Tory swing and the SNP to take the seat.

Most likely chance of an SNP loss in the Lothians is Edin West.
  • Options
    Labour down to nearly Tory 1997-2001 levels :lol:
  • Options
    glw said:

Essexit said:

I'm half expecting the site to display a black border.
    Darth Eagles seems alive and well. And posting again.
  • Options
    A Tory majority of 90 against Corbyn seems very disappointing for Mrs May.

100 plus is the target.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

@faisalislam: Former Tory minister Swayne congratulates Labour benches on being "Turkeys voting for Christmas". Almost daring Labour not to back motion.

Duh!!!!!!!!!

"Not one step back!"
  • Options
  • Options

That combined with Paddy's ridiculous 36.5 o/u line has put some early hay in the barn.
  • Options
    Patrick said:
    Tail risk.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607

today Manchester’s acting returning officer Joanne Roney said she did not have the legal power to call the [Manchester Gorton byelection] vote off

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/apr/19/election-2017-theresa-may-mps-early-vote-politics-live

How can an MP be elected to a dissolved Parliament?
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,826

100 plus is the target.
    Guess you don't want to talk about the end of Osborne's political career... We're all here for you when your ready to "open up" though. ;)

• Options
    You have to vote for Clegg, you know it's what Osborne would want you to do.
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    Standing, but not any longer as party leader....
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    GIN1138 said:

Guess you don't want to talk about the end of Osborne's political career...

Why would you imagine his career is over?
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900

100 plus is the target.

That's a tough ask given the number of Labour seats with chunky leads.

Then again, hard to go wrong underestimating Corbyn.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

How can an MP be elected to a dissolved Parliament?
    Who gives a stuff, some of us have bets on this.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

100 plus is the target.
    Guess you don't want to talk about the end of Osborne's political career... We're all here for you when your ready to "open up" though. ;)

I'm meeting someone from Team Osborne in a bit, that'll be my recovery.
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    justin124 said:

dr_spyn said:

You have supported Corbyn consistently. Can you explain what he has to gain from leading his party over a cliff to certain humiliating defeat? In what way does this help to advance his own agenda?. Prima facie it appears to be an act of pure masochism! How autistic is this guy really?
    "Autistic" does not mean what you think it means. As it refers to a disability, perhaps you should stop using the word?
    Monty said:

Subtract 7 from 16-24, if your numeracy permits that feat, and you will see the answer.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Patrick said:
    Tail risk.
    Have you bet on Ilford North yet? ;)
This discussion has been closed.