Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Welsh look like cementing their role as the Mitch McConnell of British politics – politicalbetti

Comments

• Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,187

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

All Liverpool players tweeting a message of opposition against the Super League.

Quick out of the blocks.
    Must be knackered from last night.
    Milner set the lead last night.
    Milner and Klopp both did. YNWA. 👍
    Such a special club!

They haven’t even pulled out yet.
    You seem obsessed with Liverpool.

How many of your players have said anything?
    My players...

I no longer support Arsenal in case you haven’t noticed.

(Bellerin on the bandwagon, I see)
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,940

dixiedean said:

All Liverpool players tweeting a message of opposition against the Super League.

Quick out of the blocks.
    You'll Never Walk Away?
  • Options
    LennonLennon Posts: 1,729

kle4 said:

ridaligo said:

Leon said:

What a clustermegafuck

Hilarious

The resignations suggest this was a serious plan. Not just a ploy

I think we have to wait until the dust settles and see what concessions the 12 teams get in whatever the new CL set up is.
    No way they get as much as they expected. Pulling out with a few days with Chairmen resigning amid universal outrage does not put them in as strong a position to demand concessions as they would have liked, even if they still get a few.
    UEFA I think can now safely say screw you, do what we tell you...your playing in our absolutely moronically designed competition and you will like it....any grumbling and we will fine you. Now go to your room for the rest of the season.
    Given that UEFA's new competition rules were partly designed to try and stop this, I don't suppose that there's anyway they can screw them further and revert to rules designed sensibly rather than to try and fake them always being present even if they have a bad season?
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

Man City have formally announced they have commenced the procedure to withdraw from the ESL as have Chelsea

I expect the other English clubs to do the same tomorrow or even the announcement from the ESL that they have folded
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,201

Nigelb said:

slade said:

Here is a topic to generate controversy. I have just come across a survey about the most famous Yorkshireman and Yorkshirewomen. The answer was Michael Palin and Judy Dench. There seems to be an historic disconnect here. So off the top of my head here are Harold Wilson, James Cook, John Harrison, H H Asquith, the Bronte Sisters, Nicola Adams, Lizzie Armistead, Joseph Priestley, Ann Lister, William Wilberforce. Any other suggestions?

Andrew Marvell, WH Auden, Ted Hughes...

... Brian Blessed, Patrick Stewart, The Chuckle Brothers.

TSE, OGH...
    Mike's a Lancastrian.
    Mind. Blown.

All Northerners sound the same to me...

(only kidding!)
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 24,932
    Lennon said:

kle4 said:

ridaligo said:

Leon said:

What a clustermegafuck

Hilarious

The resignations suggest this was a serious plan. Not just a ploy

I think we have to wait until the dust settles and see what concessions the 12 teams get in whatever the new CL set up is.
    No way they get as much as they expected. Pulling out with a few days with Chairmen resigning amid universal outrage does not put them in as strong a position to demand concessions as they would have liked, even if they still get a few.
    UEFA I think can now safely say screw you, do what we tell you...your playing in our absolutely moronically designed competition and you will like it....any grumbling and we will fine you. Now go to your room for the rest of the season.
    Given that UEFA's new competition rules were partly designed to try and stop this, I don't suppose that there's anyway they can screw them further and revert to rules designed sensibly rather than to try and fake them always being present even if they have a bad season?
    Hope so - after all the fans have spoken that they want teams to have to qualify for the competition.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

Pulpstar said:

Reckon the Chauvin verdict will be guilty. It's clearly a different case from when an officer has to make a split second decision with a gun.

But which charge? Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder or second-degree manslaughter?
    Would be stunned if he got 2nd degree murder.

Good chance of 3rd degree.

Manslaughter is a banker.
  • Options
    sarissa said:

sarissa said:

Completely o/t, but someone here will no the answer: I just got within an inch of being scammed by a fake e-commerce site, to the point where I had typed in my credit card details. Luckily I realised straightaway and cancelled the card.

The fake website exists in various forms under multiple domain names, such as:

egospeedy.com
    tyresplusd.com
    mudpumpsm.top

with what looks like fake WHOIS information and no proper contact information.

However, they do have valid https certificates (Cloudflare).

Is there somewhere where I can report this to get the certificates revoked?

Be aware you will almost certainly get a phone call purportedly from your bank’s fraud department - the ‘safe account’ scam where they try to get you to transfer your funds into another account. Speaking from experience, they are VERY persuasive. You may also be targeted with multiple reminders that your (faked) anti virus software accounts and other security software needs renewed, again seeking your banking details. After 3-4 months this has tailed off for me.
    The other issue is number spoofing is easily done these days.
    Yes - the call I received was spoofed to appear the same as the one on my credit card.
    Always insist on ringing back and use a different device to do so.

If it is your bank they will give you a reference number....
  • Options
    BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556

Still, you know who's smiling tonight? Ursula von der Leyen. She's no longer in charge of the worst organization with 'European' in the title...

I'm surprise you're still posting on here as BluestBlue. I thought that after your contretemps with Contrarian on the last thread, you'd have succumbed to his attack and renamed yourself PinkoTory.
    I'm a little troubled that I had that exact thought earlier today...
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

Reckon the Chauvin verdict will be guilty. It's clearly a different case from when an officer has to make a split second decision with a gun.

But which charge? Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder or second-degree manslaughter?

Should be 2nd degree.
  • Options
    sarissa said:

sarissa said:

Completely o/t, but someone here will no the answer: I just got within an inch of being scammed by a fake e-commerce site, to the point where I had typed in my credit card details. Luckily I realised straightaway and cancelled the card.

egospeedy.com
    tyresplusd.com
    mudpumpsm.top

Be aware you will almost certainly get a phone call purportedly from your bank’s fraud department - the ‘safe account’ scam where they try to get you to transfer your funds into another account. Speaking from experience, they are VERY persuasive. You may also be targeted with multiple reminders that your (faked) anti virus software accounts and other security software needs renewed, again seeking your banking details. After 3-4 months this has tailed off for me.
    Yes - the call I received was spoofed to appear the same as the one on my credit card.
    Part of my day job is to work on stuff like this.

The other area of concern is SIM jacking, which becomes a real issue with this becoming mandatory soon.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/saving/article-5946191/Visa-require-text-message-confirmation-online-card-purchases.html
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

But you seem to focus on one club.

You and Brom need to start a support group.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,448
    edited April 2021
    If I had to guess the verdict, it would be either guilty of manslaughter or third degree murder if that is an option.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Even Rashford got in reasonably early today.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    You'll Never Walk Away?
    No need to walk away.

Once again been shown, as it was with the fans, Klopp and Milner yesterday that the club and its history and its future is bigger than whatever owners temporarily have the shares today.

That's the way its meant to be.
  • Options

sarissa said:

sarissa said:

egospeedy.com
    tyresplusd.com
    mudpumpsm.top

Part of my day job is to work on stuff like this.

The other area of concern is SIM jacking, which becomes a real issue with this becoming mandatory soon.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/saving/article-5946191/Visa-require-text-message-confirmation-online-card-purchases.html
    Can't it be done by an app?

Asking as I've not paid total attention to that area I'm more concerned with just finding a decent open banking provider that actually handles business accounts...
  • Options

Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

Should be 2nd degree.
    I mean, we have it on video so obviously it should be but the bar to clear to meet 2nd degree murder is fairly specific so will give a juror so inclined space to say no.
  • Options

Still, you know who's smiling tonight? Ursula von der Leyen. She's no longer in charge of the worst organization with 'European' in the title...

I'm surprise you're still posting on here as BluestBlue. I thought that after your contretemps with Contrarian on the last thread, you'd have succumbed to his attack and renamed yourself PinkoTory.
    I'm a little troubled that I had that exact thought earlier today...
    It is a side effect of the Bill Gates Covid-19 vaccine, it reads your brain, then sends your thoughts to this big server that some people can access.

Northern Al obviously works for Bill Gates or is Bill Gates.
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    eek said:

sarissa said:

sarissa said:

egospeedy.com
    tyresplusd.com
    mudpumpsm.top

Always insist on ringing back and use a different device to do so.

If it is your bank they will give you a reference number....
    Yes you can't trust any phone numbers. There are some out of band solutions for authenticating numbers, like Google's Verified Calls, but those are hardly widely used or available.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

So a day after Milner and Klopp got in?

Is this meant to be some sort of competition.

TSE called this yesterday that Klopp had been forthright and would be working behind the scenes to ensure this dies. Mission accomplished.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,285
    edited April 2021
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Damn straight we are.

European Royalty.
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 19,903
    edited April 2021
    I hope PBers won’t now indulge in days/weeks/months of ostentatious season-ticket tearing, and sanctimonious moralising, trading their replica shirts for hair shirts and condemning anyone who supports a Big Six club (who for many people is their local club).

On this I agree with Eagles: a football club isn’t the tiny coterie of billionaires who happen to be running it at any given time.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

TSE called this yesterday that Klopp had been forthright and would be working behind the scenes to ensure this dies. Mission accomplished.
    Apart from City and Chelsea no other English club has yet withdrawn and so let us hope they all do tomorrow

Until then it has not died
  • Options

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Fucking hell. It only appears to be falling apart because of Chelsea and City. The rest are still thinking about it!
  • Options
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1384608991280500737

More reports coming in about the Super League.

Atletico and Barcelona are still IN.

Chelsea are undecided and have expressed doubts.

Man City are the only team to have officially withdrawn.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,902
    Chauvin's defense sounds absolubtely shite.
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,077
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Fucking hell. It only appears to be falling apart because of Chelsea and City. The rest are still thinking about it!
    Let them crow about how special their club is if it makes them feel better about themselves.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Is it now a league table of which player/club/chairman was quickest out of the blocks?
  • Options
    noneoftheabovenoneoftheabove Posts: 20,639
    tlg86 said:

Legal threats from JPM and the remaining clubs I would imagine.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Damn straight we are.

European Royalty.
    In a Prince Andrew stylee.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Nope. It’s all over.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Apart from City and Chelsea no other English club has yet withdrawn and so let us hope they all do tomorrow

It’s over.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

It’s over.
    It is over when the ESL say it is which I expect tomorrow
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,285
    edited April 2021
    dixiedean said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Damn straight we are.

European Royalty.
    Come on, you've got the most successful Champions League coach this century managing your club, have some ambition.

Edit - It is kinda funny that despite 3 Champions League wins the only anyone remembers is the one where Carlo's lost a 3 nil.
  • Options
    EndillionEndillion Posts: 4,976
    OK so here's my thought for the evening (and apologies if others have had the same one already):

Have City and Chelsea deliberately stitched up the other four, or did they genuinely not expect the blowback to be anything like this bad?
  • Options

dixiedean said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Damn straight we are.

European Royalty.
    Come on, you've got the most successful Champions League coach this century managing your club, have some ambition.
    Gentle joshing my Red friend. Not often we get to take the piss. Allow us the time and space.
  • Options
    Endillion said:

OK so here's my thought for the evening (and apologies if others have had the same one already):

Have City and Chelsea deliberately stitched up the other four, or did they genuinely not expect the blowback to be anything like this bad?

Have they signed a 23 year contract with JPM and a bunch of litigious billionaires as a stitch up prank? No.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Chauvin's defense sounds absolubtely shite.

"He killed himself" is the only thing they've got. Given, you know, that we've got video of what actually happened.
  • Options

Endillion said:

Have they signed a 23 year contract with JPM and a bunch of litigious billionaires as a stitch up prank? No.
    City and Chelsea can certainly afford to right it off though. Not so easy for the others.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

dixiedean said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

dixiedean said:

Quick out of the blocks.
    Such a special club!

My players...

Because they’re special.

Damn straight we are.

European Royalty.
    Gentle joshing my Red friend. Not often we get to take the piss. Allow us the time and space.
    I know, you got the Anfield curse of your back this season, that's progress.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Endillion said:

Meh. Abramovich and Sheikh Mansour have lawyers that even JPM would be jealous of.

Edit: the flipside of your argument is that, therefore, they must have signed a 23 year contract with JPM and a bunch of litigious billionaires without bothering to think through the consequences to their reputations, or conducting any form of market research to find out the likely reactions from the people whose opinions they apparently value the most. Which is... I guess slightly more likely, in principle?
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901
    Wonder if the ESL will try to sign anyone else up in Man City’s spot. Acrington Stanley perhaps?
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,606

Endillion said:

There's almost certainly an exit mechanism.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

Wonder if the ESL will try to sign anyone else up in Man City’s spot. Acrington Stanley perhaps?

Who are they?
  • Options

Jonathan said:

Who are they?
    Exactly.
  • Options
    LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 15,090
    Endillion said:

I think they expected it to work out and didn't want to be left behind - but with the strong opposition they had less motivation to see it through.
  • Options
    Talking of relegation, Schalke 04 have just been relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time in 30 years.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Endillion said:

There is a "heavy fine" to leave unless all 12 agree. Not sure what "heavy" is in this context but imagine low nine figures?
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,045
    Back on thread - only 3% for Neil Hamilton. I wonder how he feels.
  • Options

Talking of relegation, Schalke 04 have just been relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time in 30 years.

And indeed one of the best supported clubs in the country.
    A big club one might say.
  • Options

Jonathan said:

Who are they?
    Young TSE: "Do you want a drink?"

Young Sunil: "Got any Quorn?"

Young TSE: "If you want!" (He also takes a bottle of meat from the fridge).

Young Sunil: "Meat...? Ugh!"

Young TSE: "It's what Ian Rush drinks."

Young Sunil: "Ian Rush?"

Young TSE: "Yeah, an' he says if I don't drink lots of meat, when I grow up I'm only gonna be good enough to play for Accrington Stanley!"

Young Sunil: "Accrington Stanley? Who are they?"

Young TSE: "Exactly!"

• Options
    Verdict about to be announced now.
  • Options
    Guilty on all counts.
  • Options
    2nd degree.
  • Options
    Guilty of all counts.

Damn right! Kudos America.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Guilty on all counts.

Oof. No riots tonight then!
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,217
    Chauvin:

Second degree unintentional - guilty
    Third degree - guilty
    Second degree manslaughter - guilty
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,519
    Endillion said:

The difference is between the Arabs and Russians vs the American owners is it not?
  • Options

Perhaps they can be persuaded to be Real Madrid's whipping boys instead of Bayern's.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Endillion said:

The difference is between the Arabs and Russians vs the American owners is it not?
    Looks like it
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,217
    Sentences are weeks away, two months
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,902
    City and Chelsea owners aren't really in it for the money. I mean it's their money that's in it but the others want money out of it all particularly FSG and the Glazers.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    MaxPB said:

Endillion said:

And JPM won’t sue
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

City and Chelsea owners aren't really in it for the money. I mean it's their money that's in it but the others want money out of it all particularly FSG and the Glazers.

FSG haven't taken a single penny out of Liverpool or the Red Sox in a combined 30 years of ownership.

Glazers on the other hand have bled United dry.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

Endillion said:

There is a "heavy fine" to leave unless all 12 agree. Not sure what "heavy" is in this context but imagine low nine figures?
    I doubt it, the same people at JP Morgan wjk have done "all the right calculations" and come up with idiot phrases like "legacy fans" seem rather clueless.
  • Options
    I live in Drakeford's constituency not more than one hundred yards from the office he shares with Kevin Brennan. Neil McEvoy's office is a few hundred yards in the other direction. Walking around yesterday, particularly the newbuild housing estate, the only real posters were for Plaid. My guess is Drakeford will hold on but I get little sense McEvoy will split the independence vote substantially so 4/1 Plaid isn't bad.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

FSG haven't taken a single penny out of Liverpool or the Red Sox in a combined 30 years of ownership.

Precisely.

This was ignorance not malice IMO. Americans don't get the pyramid.

Swiftly reversed. Its not the first time FSG have made a mis-step but they're very good at listening to the fans when they do.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,127
    edited April 2021
    Chauvin guilty all 3 charges

Really don't understand how you can be convicted of the same crime 3x on 3 different charges. Presumably in case 1 is reduced on appeal?
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,159
    IanB2 said:

Chauvin:

Third degree - guilty

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

• Options

Foxy said:

Endillion said:

Looks like it
    It’s all over.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

So? FSG are in this for the money as has been proven in the last 48 hours. Don’t get upset if they change their approach over the next few years.
  • Options
    Biden called it.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274

tlg86 said:

Guilty on all counts.

Oof. No riots tonight then!
    Well other than Portland....cos that's what they do every night.
  • Options

(((Dan Hodges)))
    @DPJHodges
    ·
    5m
    Jury find Chauvin guilty. They were right.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

Precisely.

This was ignorance not malice IMO. Americans don't get the pyramid.

Swiftly reversed. Its not the first time FSG have made a mis-step but they're very good at listening to the fans when they do.
    I mean, Liverpool haven't pulled out yet.
  • Options
    Mourinho doing adverts for betting company on Sky sports just now

That didn't take long
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Endillion said:

Oh yeah, they're typically much more reputable.

Wait.
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623

That didn't take long

That ad has been on for ages.
  • Options
    squareroot2squareroot2 Posts: 6,331

IanB2 said:

Chauvin:

Third degree - guilty

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

Trouble with America is that sentencing policy is ludicrous. I have no idea what sentence he will serve.. could be anything from a few yrs to 99 yrs... plus 160 more on the other counts...
  • Options

That didn't take long

I'm sure he did them last year as well.
  • Options
    What a shame said no one anywhere.

Downing Street scraps plans for White House-style press briefings https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56818750
  • Options

That didn't take long

That ad has been on for ages.
    I hadn't seen it before but then I hardly watch adverts
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Endillion said:

I doubt it, the same people at JP Morgan wjk have done "all the right calculations" and come up with idiot phrases like "legacy fans" seem rather clueless.
    Real Madrid journalists are reporting the heavy exit penalty arrangement but without an amount. Paul Tenorio seems to be the original source, also writes for the Athletic so will be fairly reliable. (The amount is just my complete guess based on first year payments if it went ahead).
  • Options
    Tweet
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Neil Henderson
    @hendopolis
    GUARDIAN: Fans celebrate as Super League stands on brink of collapse #TomorrowsPapersToday

LOL. Fuckin LOL
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,519
    Endillion said:

Foxy said:

Endillion said:

Oh yeah, they're typically much more reputable.

Wait.
    For all their tyranny, Russia and Arabia have strong football cultures.
  • Options

IanB2 said:

Chauvin:

Third degree - guilty

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

Trouble with America is that sentencing policy is ludicrous. I have no idea what sentence he will serve.. could be anything from a few yrs to 99 yrs... plus 160 more on the other counts...
    Maximum sentence on most serious charge is 40 years. Hard to see this being much short of the maximum to be honest. Not a lot of mitigating factors.
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,267

IanB2 said:

Chauvin:

Third degree - guilty

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

I do wonder just how biblical Chauvin's sentence is going to be.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Endillion said:

Real Madrid journalists are reporting the heavy exit penalty arrangement but without an amount. Paul Tenorio seems to be the original source, also writes for the Athletic so will be fairly reliable. (The amount is just my complete guess based on first year payments if it went ahead).
    Neville also suggesting it could be a £100m exit penalty and Real Madrid may enforce it.
  • Options
    gealbhangealbhan Posts: 2,362
    Would Derek Chauvin be convicted if there was no footage at all of the incident?
  • Options

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Endillion said:

I assume if they collective agree to fold they will incur less damages to their income
  • Options
    Carragher spot on. Liverpool still hanging in there. Not a good look.
  • Options
    Was Chauvin's defence anything more than it was the drugs that did it?
  • Options
  • Options
    Notice how even in Guardian the news that Allegra will not be telling us sotto voice the latest Johnson thinking from a £2m tv set only makes below the fold.

A Jo 'super league' Moore day. Outstanding from No 10 press. One can only be impressed.
  • Options

Guilty of all counts.

Damn right! Kudos America.

Amazing what having HD video of the entire incident will do.

Cannot believe there were people chin stroking going "the prosecution have failed to make their case"
  • Options
    £2.6 million for what? What a total waste of time and money
  • Options

Biden called it.

And I guess he will be somewhat relieved. If it had gone any other way a sitting President saying the evidence is overwhelming could well have been controversial to say the least.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Endillion said:

Neville also suggesting it could be a £100m exit penalty and Real Madrid may enforce it.
    Lol.
This discussion has been closed.