Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Britain has deceived itself about the EU for decades and is do

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 18,794

The voluntary Conservative party in the country wont put up with a delay beyond June. It doesn't look like enough ERG types will support the WA now or in 3 months time. WTO exit it is then. The country will at least know where we stand and when the much forecast armageddon doesn't materialise it will will all come as a pleasant relief to most people.

Its only a WTO exit if those on opposition benches who pretend they want to avoid no deal keep rejecting the deal.
    Labour have lied like [REDACTED] before: what's stopping them from just keeping on doing it? "Failing and blaming" isn't just for Leavers.
  • Options
    I notice from my earlier message that people were rejecting my point of the risk of the Eurozone collapsing and called it ‘Faragist’. That in itself shows the absurdity of where we are. That even the Eurozone members and the Eurocrats accept that there is an existential problem with the Eurozone underlines the potentially catastrophic state it is in. People here are pointing to the fact that the Eurozone hasn’t collapsed despite all predictions. Yes, that is entirely true but only because of QE, political willpower and the Germans writing cheques. Forget the last now. Political issues in Germany make that extremely unlikely. QE is now running dry and having little or no impact. Political willpower is insufficient. The fundamentals of currencies are like the laws of physics and you can’t defy the laws of physics Captain. The Eurozone is one major jolt away from collapse. This isn’t some fantasy. To deny that this is at the very least a very significant probability is similar to sitting King Knut in front of the sea and expecting the tide not to come in.
This discussion has been closed.