Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Bad news for TMay from ConHome – nearly two thirds of members

Comments

• Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,334
    kle4 said:

TGOHF said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/12/12/eu-reacted-theresa-may-facing-no-confidence-vote/

"Bad news for Theresa May's Brussels trip as EU leaders will give her only 10 minutes of their time "

"The European Union is poised to reject Theresa May’s demands for “legally binding assurances” that the Irish backstop will only ever be temporary, senior EU diplomats have told Telegraph."

It's a line they won't cross. Unhelpfully as it really does seem like the deal has at least a chance if they would bend on that point.
    It's especially unhelpful since if they won't bend, they will themselves have to erect a hard border in Ireland, the very thing they claim they were trying to avoid.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,610
    kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

86 anti would be very good for May.

Yes, it would be a comprehensive win. Enough to tell the ERG to shut up and vote for the deal.
    I'm sure they'll get right on it - it's no longer a humiliating submission to eternal domination at the hands of the EU.
    I think anyone who votes against could reasonably have the whip withdrawn.
    And then what? A General Election?
    If they don't fall in line I don't see any other option. If May has won convincingly then they need to fall in line with the party. Fuck principles.
    And then it still doesn't have the numbers to pass.
    With every Tory falling in line it would need 3 Labour MPs to vote with the government. There are more than three Labour MPs who will vote for the deal vs no deal or no brexit.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,985
    Pulpstar said:

317 ballots should take about 5 minutes. There are only two choices and one X allowed !

Have to check for the official mark, and I suspect it's counted more than once given how important it is.
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,749
    Sandpit said:

Surely they’d have counted the 317 ballot papers by now? 2 seconds each is less than 11 minutes...

Yebbut... the BBC aren't going to be on air with their special programme until 20:30
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,676
    Pulpstar said:

317 ballots should take about 5 minutes. There are only two choices and one X allowed !

Some numpty probably filled in their ballot by ranked preference.
  • Options
    Donny43Donny43 Posts: 634
    DavidL said:

TGOHF said:

Detailled knowledge of the count suggests a teller - so doesn't include liars.

Its a secret ballot, supposedly. If that turns out to be anything other than fantasy there will be trouble.
    Especially as it was tweeted 9 minutes before polls closed.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,966
    MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Yes, it would be a comprehensive win. Enough to tell the ERG to shut up and vote for the deal.
    I'm sure they'll get right on it - it's no longer a humiliating submission to eternal domination at the hands of the EU.
    If they don't fall in line I don't see any other option. If May has won convincingly then they need to fall in line with the party. Fuck principles.
    With every Tory falling in line it would need 3 Labour MPs to vote with the government. There are more than three Labour MPs who will vote for the deal vs no deal or no brexit.
    Flint, Mann, Austin I think.
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905
    kle4 said:

TGOHF said:
    "Badly damaged but limping on" is the title of her autobiography.
    May: The Downing Street Years

Volume 1: Strong And Stable
    Volume 2: Marginally Less Shit Than Corbyn
    Volume 3: Badly Damaged But Limping On
    Volume 4: Breathing With The Aid Of A Ventilator
    Volume 5: Oh God, Will This Ever End?
    Volume 6: Eddie Izzard, MP For Maidenhead
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623

Cyclefree said:

Penny Mordaunt and Louise Mensch may offer the way forward for a Toty party, at least for male voters. According to my wife Rory Stewart and Ivan Massow may also be eligible to join.

I like Rory Stewart. I often see him in Cumbria when out walking. A bit weird looking but tall and strangely attractive. Also he wrote quite an interesting book about the Scottish borderlands and Cumbria, which was really a sort of love letter to his father, who sounded like a real character.

Trudy Harrison, who is the local Tory MP, is also nice and helpful. She is helping on a local campaign to save the local swimming pool. Has a small majority so makes it her business to appear and spend time at every local event going.

Ivan Massow is gay, I think. So not much use to us ladies. :)

There is no-one else who is remotely f****able. Being pawed over by Boris would be like having a boiled potato all over you.
    Just wondering - would a roast potato be any better?
    Just don't think about the croquettes
  • Options
    not_on_firenot_on_fire Posts: 4,341
    RobD said:

Pulpstar said:

Have to check for the official mark, and I suspect it's counted more than once given how important it is.
    Perhaps they’ve hired the Broward County staff to do the count
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 25,010

Sandpit said:

Surely they’d have counted the 317 ballot papers by now? 2 seconds each is less than 11 minutes...

They're assessing the various rude things drawn into boxes instead of crosses
    It’s already been shown that the drawing needs to be obviously across multiple boxes for it not to count
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

What a deeply unimpressive spectacle the Conservative party is. There’s just nothing there.

And yet Labour are still worse.

I see no real difference on the front benches. The Labour backbenches are stronger.

• Options
    End of days.... a UKIPhome poll for a thread....

Worrying times.
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Flint, Mann, Austin I think.
    Yeah, if every Tory MP were to vote for the deal, I think there'd be enough Labour MPs to get it through.

But the ERG "falling into line" seems pretty much a pipe dream...
  • Options

Worrying times.

Check out my twitter feed, I got into a spat with Mark Wallace of UKIPHome over this poll.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,902
    eek said:

Sandpit said:

It’s already been shown that the drawing needs to be obviously across multiple boxes for it not to count
    Someone once wrote fuck off neatly in a ballot. A clear vote against a candidate. Counted as a vote for said candidate.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,052
    Counting is always slow when you have a high turnout. It's not Sunderland South.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,057
    MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

TGOHF said:

If May wins the Conservatives lose.

Unfortunately, it is likely that is May loses, the Conservatives lose.

And I hope the winnets who put in the 48 letters lose their seats at the GE or are deselected.
    You know nothing about the conservative party. Don't embarrass yourself.
    Oooh, touchy.

But which piece are you responding to: that if May loses, the Conservatives also lose? Because if you don't believe that, then you don't know anything about the British electorate.
    I have no opinion either way, I am sure you know nothing about the party or its inner workings. That much has been clear for a while.
    Who is saying anything about the inner workings of the Conservative Party? What matters is the Great British Public. I cannot see any of the likely alternatives from the ERG lunatic fringe doing better at squaring the Brexit circle than May, or at being any more popular with the GBP.

Therefore, if she loses then the Conservatives lose.
    You have no idea what conservative voters want. We aren't the party of EUphilia.
    I know plenty of Conservative voters, and talk to a fair few. Whilst the Conservatives are not the party of EUphilia, they're also not the party of EUphobia either - that was UKIP. However much the ERGers are trying to make them so.

Conservatives should be trying to make the entire electorate their voters. They should be trying to attract as many people as possible to their vision of the future of the country. The sad thing is that the Conservative Europhobes have been doing exactly the opposite for decades - reducing the party's appeal, fighting others in the party, and looking backwards.

You are talking about the core vote, and if you only try to appeal to that - and especially only the EUphobic core - then the Conservatives lose, and lose big.

Hence my comment.
  • Options
    XenonXenon Posts: 471
    Maybe it's close enough to warrant a recount....
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,927
    19/1 against May on Betfair now. Does someone know something?
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

TSE? :lol:
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137
    Assuming May wins, today will have solved nothing at all. The same problems exist tomorrow, for both the Conservative Party and the country.

What has got worse is that the EU knows it needs to offer her nothing - because no-one else is now going to come in to re-negotiate with them. And May can't be bounced out, however crap her performance with them.

Corbyn now knows he will face May if he can get a VONC through - and get to face her again in any General Election he can cause. Quite an incentive now....
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

+1
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 25,010
    Jonathan said:

eek said:

Sandpit said:

Someone once wrote fuck off neatly in a ballot. A clear vote against a candidate. Counted as a vote for said candidate.
    Why do you think it said it needs to be across multiple boxes
  • Options

OK, now things have gone too far.

I switched over to Channel 4 to watch The Secret Life of the Zoo, and what do I find? Nigel Farage and Alastair Campbell howling at one another.

I know I tuned in to watch dumb animals but this wasn't what I had in mind.

Bloody Tories! Have now changed channels to the snooker. Dammit.

Secret Life is starting now (I went to Chester Zoo - monorail! - back in April).
    Oh, fuck it. Wish I'd seen that earlier. Will have to watch on catch up later.

Bloody Tories, grrrrr...
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Counting is always slow when you have a high turnout. It's not Sunderland South.

I understand in parts of London counting is quite slow, because of the 470% turnout.
  • Options
    I assume that (a) they now have a result and (b) Brady is on the phone to May
  • Options
    OortOort Posts: 96

TGOHF said:
    What's he talking about - she needs at least 158 to win?
    She needs a majority of votes cast. At most that will mean 159 out of 317, now that Charlie Elphicke and Andrew Griffiths have been reinstated.

If she wins and stays on, it will be so satisfying if she carries out an evening of the long knives against the ERGers in the cabinet. Boot the lot of them out without prior notice. That has about as much chance of happening as the nationalisation of the Sun.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,356
    I really didn't think this could get any more farcical. Never underestimate the Conservative party's skill with farce.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    RobD said:

Pulpstar said:

Got to check all the micro dots to identify which MPs voted yea or nay.
  • Options
    Does she need 50% support of MPs eligible to vote (i.e. 159) or 50% of MPs who chose to vote...?
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    Some Tory MP on BBC thinks May has got two-thirds of votes.
  • Options
    XenonXenon Posts: 471
    Sandpit said:

19/1 against May on Betfair now. Does someone know something?

If I wasn't too lazy to open an account I'd bung a fiver on that.
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,221

Cyclefree said:

Penny Mordaunt and Louise Mensch may offer the way forward for a Toty party, at least for male voters. According to my wife Rory Stewart and Ivan Massow may also be eligible to join.

I like Rory Stewart. I often see him in Cumbria when out walking. A bit weird looking but tall and strangely attractive. Also he wrote quite an interesting book about the Scottish borderlands and Cumbria, which was really a sort of love letter to his father, who sounded like a real character.

Trudy Harrison, who is the local Tory MP, is also nice and helpful. She is helping on a local campaign to save the local swimming pool. Has a small majority so makes it her business to appear and spend time at every local event going.

There is no-one else who is remotely f****able. Being pawed over by Boris would be like having a boiled potato all over you.
    Just wondering - would a roast potato be any better?
    A roast potato is better than most things and certainly better than sex with Boris (I imagine - I do have some standards, you know).
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Yes, they need to get off their "Acts of Union 1801"/"People's vote" hobby horses and vote it through.
    A General Election quite possibly solves absolutely nothing. If the deal can't get through; it needs to be put to the people.
  • Options
    Donny43Donny43 Posts: 634

Pulpstar said:

In the AV referendum that counted as spoiled.

https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/electoral_commission_pdf_file/0009/110043/May-referendum-doubtful-placemat-2011.pdf
  • Options
    Oort said:

TGOHF said:
    She needs a majority of votes cast. At most that will mean 159 out of 317, now that Charlie Elphicke and Andrew Griffiths have been reinstated.

If she wins and stays on, it will be so satisfying if she carries out an evening of the long knives against the ERGers in the cabinet. Boot the lot of them out without prior notice. That has about as much chance of happening as the nationalisation of the Sun.
    And if it did they'd all be screaming blue Murdoch...
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

Does she need 50% support of MPs eligible to vote (i.e. 159) or 50% of MPs who chose to vote...?

Choose to vote. Everyone voted making the question moot.
  • Options

Worrying times.

Check out my twitter feed, I got into a spat with Mark Wallace of UKIPHome over this poll.
    Good on you!
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Yes, they need to get off their "Acts of Union 1801"/"People's vote" hobby horses and vote it through.
    A General Election quite possibly solves absolutely nothing. If the deal can't get through; it needs to be put to the people.
    Perhaps, but using that as a reason to vote against it in parliament is ridiculous in my book. Particularly for the Tories.
  • Options

Assuming May wins, today will have solved nothing at all. The same problems exist tomorrow, for both the Conservative Party and the country.

What has got worse is that the EU knows it needs to offer her nothing - because no-one else is now going to come in to re-negotiate with them. And May can't be bounced out, however crap her performance with them.

Corbyn now knows he will face May if he can get a VONC through - and get to face her again in any General Election he can cause. Quite an incentive now....

That's a good point. When might he give it a go?

(a) as soon as possible,
    (b) after the Withdrawal Agreement is voted down, or
    (c) keep waiting til April and hope May ends up in charge of No Deal and makes as much of a mess of it as we would expect?

So many delicious opportunities!
  • Options
    eek said:

Jonathan said:

eek said:

Sandpit said:

Why do you think it said it needs to be across multiple boxes
    It's the interplay of statute ' voter's intention is clear ' and case law. Whether the centre of the symbol is inside the box is the key.
  • Options

Well quite. A nice little detour. But the deal still doesn’t have a majority. Erg just need to wait to win. Whereas May has to offer Labour something.

Tick.

Tock.
  • Options
    Oort said:

TGOHF said:

Talking of the Sun (and going way off-topic), is your username anything to do with a certain cloud?
  • Options

ydoethur said:

What a deeply unimpressive spectacle the Conservative party is. There’s just nothing there.

I see no real difference on the front benches. The Labour backbenches are stronger.

That's because they're mainly full of ex-front benchers.
  • Options
    It looks like some are cashing out their profits.
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787
    Graun journo says the result is embargoed until 9pm:
    https://twitter.com/dansabbagh/status/1072946022723321857
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,330
    Danny565 said:

Some Tory MP on BBC thinks May has got two-thirds of votes.

Well my prediction was 200-100 but I'd be surprised to be on the nail.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Choose to vote. Everyone voted making the question moot.
    Thankyta
  • Options
    Donny43 said:

Pulpstar said:

In the AV referendum that counted as spoiled.

https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/electoral_commission_pdf_file/0009/110043/May-referendum-doubtful-placemat-2011.pdf
    Should Margot James ballot be rules invalid as she has identified herself on twitter ?
  • Options
    DavidL said:

I really didn't think this could get any more farcical. Never underestimate the Conservative party's skill with farce.

How much skill is involved?
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,948
    MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

Fair enough, it would be closer than I recognised. Now, how many, realistically, will not do so under any circumstances? 10? 20? 30?
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

Well quite. A nice little detour. But the deal still doesn’t have a majority. Erg just need to wait to win. Whereas May has to offer Labour something.

Tick.

Tock.
    I think that's right - she has to offer Labour something. Unfortunately, I am not sure she gets that.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,356
    IanB2 said:

DavidL said:

How much skill is involved?
    All they have, usually.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,195
    rpjs said:

FFS, I want to go to bed.
  • Options
    rpjs said:

Graham Brady hates the Apprentice. Sod it, I'm off to boost Britain's GDP at the chip shop.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

ydoethur said:

That's because they're mainly full of ex-front benchers.

Yep.

• Options
    Danny565 said:
    Dear oh dear... Laura K still holding a candle for the ERG cause, I see.
  • Options
    rpjs said:

Whilst they work out WTAF they do next
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

rpjs said:

FFS, I want to go to bed.
    Where are you in the world tonight?

Half past midnight for me, alarm goes off five hours from now!
  • Options

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    I think that's right - she has to offer Labour something. Unfortunately, I am not sure she gets that.
    Or go for a referendum. Leave with the May Deal or Remain.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

It's a bit circular though - some are ensuring it doesn't get through purely so that it gets put to the people so they can remain.
  • Options
    rpjs said:

He says the announcement will be made at 9pm. There's no indication that the result has been given to the media under embargo.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    Yes that would do it. Although it might also cause her to lose a HoC VoNC
  • Options
    Ideal monetary result for me would be May loses, Hunt takes over and then Starmer replaces Corbyn. Let's do this.
  • Options
    Danny565 said:
    Fake news.

Dave always knew if Remain lost he'd have to resign.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    Leave with May’s deal vs Leave with no deal. Remain have already lost.
  • Options
    AnazinaAnazina Posts: 3,487

Danny565 said:
    Dear oh dear... Laura K still holding a candle for the ERG cause, I see.
    She is utterly tiresome. Unbearable. Solely responsible for my switching to ITV News after being a loyal BBC watcher all my life.
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    Yes that would do it.
    Agreed. And get on with it.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

It's a bit circular though - some are ensuring it doesn't get through purely so that it gets put to the people so they can remain.
    Yes, that is my main beef with the "People's vote" crew in parliament at the moment.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Cyclefree said:

You've tried this? I mean I know you used to work in London which is a very strange place but wow.
    My assumption was that she's had the boiled potato and was extrapolating to Boris. But happy to be corrected.
  • Options
    The BBC report that a journo on the Jewish Chronicle has tweeted that Theresa May has been told the result.
  • Options
    The_TaxmanThe_Taxman Posts: 2,979

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

TGOHF said:

If May wins the Conservatives lose.

Unfortunately, it is likely that is May loses, the Conservatives lose.

And I hope the winnets who put in the 48 letters lose their seats at the GE or are deselected.
    You know nothing about the conservative party. Don't embarrass yourself.
    Oooh, touchy.

But which piece are you responding to: that if May loses, the Conservatives also lose? Because if you don't believe that, then you don't know anything about the British electorate.
    I have no opinion either way, I am sure you know nothing about the party or its inner workings. That much has been clear for a while.
    Who is saying anything about the inner workings of the Conservative Party? What matters is the Great British Public. I cannot see any of the likely alternatives from the ERG lunatic fringe doing better at squaring the Brexit circle than May, or at being any more popular with the GBP.

Therefore, if she loses then the Conservatives lose.
    You have no idea what conservative voters want. We aren't the party of EUphilia.
    I know plenty of Conservative voters, and talk to a fair few. Whilst the Conservatives are not the party of EUphilia, they're also not the party of EUphobia either - that was UKIP. However much the ERGers are trying to make them so.

Conservatives should be trying to make the entire electorate their voters. They should be trying to attract as many people as possible to their vision of the future of the country. The sad thing is that the Conservative Europhobes have been doing exactly the opposite for decades - reducing the party's appeal, fighting others in the party, and looking backwards.

You are talking about the core vote, and if you only try to appeal to that - and especially only the EUphobic core - then the Conservatives lose, and lose big.

Hence my comment.
    +1 Many of the long-term Tory voters I know are appalled by Brexit. They are not new ones who voted Tory perhaps for the first time in 2017 but people who have voted Tory for decades. Brexit will just do harm to the Tories as they are going to take a hit electorally whether it is Hard Brexit, Soft Brexit or Remain. The least damaging in my opinion is Remain,
  • Options
    Told @theresa_may has now been told result of #voteofconfidence ahead of 9pm media announcement

• Options
    edited December 2018

I assume that (a) they now have a result and (b) Brady is on the phone to May

That's Lord Brady, newly appointed Cabinet Minister, thank you.
    Ah, she must know she's lost and it is over at last.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    You may as well serve the Tory party it's last rites with that kind of choice presented to the public.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,985
    Did it look like she had just crushed some saboteurs?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Given the situation, that could be a sign she's lost.

Edit - oy, @kle4!
  • Options
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    You may as well serve the Tory party it's last rites with that kind of choice presented to the public.
    That's an added bonus then! :lol:
  • Options

MaxPB said:

Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    It's also why that will never be the choice. I don't like May very much but she's not completely stupid.
  • Options
    IanB2 said:

DavidL said:

Cyclefree said:

You've tried this? I mean I know you used to work in London which is a very strange place but wow.
    My assumption was that she's had the boiled potato and was extrapolating to Boris. But happy to be corrected.
    I am happy to confirm that I have never had Boris in any way, shape or form. It is an utter mystery to me why any sentient woman would want to get closer to him than a handshake, since he has - to me - all the sex appeal of a lukewarm, slightly flaky, over-boiled potato (i.e. for the avoidance of doubt - none). He also looks as if he doesn't wash very often.

• Options

Told @theresa_may has now been told result of #voteofconfidence ahead of 9pm media announcement

And is sinking a bottle of Vodka after hearing that sadly she is still in charge of Brexit.
  • Options
    If (say) 90 MPs or fewer are against May, how stupid and incompetent does this make the ERGers look? They had the farce of the repeated claims about 48 letters being in over the last month, and when they finally do get them, they can't even put the knife in well.

As I said a while back: they are all tactics and no strategy.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    It's also why that will never be the choice. I don't like May very much but she's not completely stupid.
    Do you think she's stupid enough to let the country accidentally slip into No Deal Brexit? Because that might be the alternative to a 2nd referendum.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,052
    I have no idea how this will go but my guess is the No's will get more votes than expected. They have more reason to lie.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

twitter.com/VinnyMcAv/status/1072953044558643206

Nothing has changed, I will carry on delivering Brexit, yadda yadda yadda....
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623
    Assuming she's still in a job, must be tempting to come out and announce any old shit for policies, just to piss folk off
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    Isn’t that to stop the media speculating based on the presence or absence of the crest on the usual lectern?
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    It would be nice if the national interest was occasionally prioritised versus the internal politics of the conservative party. We need an outcome and clarity.
  • Options
    The_TaxmanThe_Taxman Posts: 2,979
    MaxPB said:

Cyclefree said:

Jonathan said:

Tick.

Tock.
    The Tories are going to take a hit anyway. Allowing Remain on the ballot in a referendum might actually save the Tories in the long-run. You might not like it but that is tough luck! Go back to UKIP and rant about Europe to your hearts content.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,299
    BBC: Turnout is 100%
  • Options
    Beverley_CBeverley_C Posts: 6,256
    Cyclefree said:

IanB2 said:

DavidL said:

Cyclefree said:

I am happy to confirm that I have never had Boris in any way, shape or form. It is an utter mystery to me why any sentient woman would want to get closer to him than a handshake, since he has - to me - all the sex appeal of a lukewarm, slightly flaky, over-boiled potato (i.e. for the avoidance of doubt - none). He also looks as if he doesn't wash very often.

:+1:
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.