Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Welcome to the new politics where the young ones actually turn

Comments

• Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,125
    llef said:

MikeL said:

If Con win three of five that's 317

Con 317 + DUP 10 = 327

Opposition 316

Total 343 exc SF

Majority 11

DUP aren't going to let Corbyn and McDonnell anywhere near the levers of power.
    Hardly what the Tories were hoping for though. The DUP will want a soft Brexit in return for their support
    The issue of the NI/Republic border is going to be taking up about 90% of the time of the Brexit team. Hardly ideal. And yes, they will be wanting a soft Brexit to implement what is best for NI.
    isnt stormont a crisis waiting to erupt too?
    There is a chance that if the UK Govt. is seen as wholly in the pocket of the DUP when it comes to matters Northern Irish, then the Shinners might have to reconsider not taking their Westminster seats.....
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    AndyJS said:

Narrow Tory misses:

Perth & North Perthshire: 21 votes.
    Dudley North: 22 votes.
    Newcastle-under-Lyme: 30 votes.
    Crewe & Nantwich: 48 votes.

This election has made sure everyone knows their vote counts if you live in a marginal)
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Danny565 said:

BBC says there'll be another recount in Kensington later today. But Labour candidate confident.

Do we know how close it is? Less than 10 votes perhaps.
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 31,995
    OUT said:
    Stories came out, didn’t they, that you couldn’t tell her.
    Now, about that thread about a Willie!
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,979
    Anybody looking to gloat or wanting money, contact me by PM , I am extremely busy at work so will have little time to be on PB.
    Happy to pay out as it was a great night, Tories hoist by their own petard, the donkeys from Scotland will be useless and the morons that voted for them will get their comeuppance. Independence more likely than ever.
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,937
    Danny565 said:

How many seats did Labour win in Scotland?

Scottish Tories 13, LibDems 4.

Great stuff. So good to see Labour winning in Scotland again. Amazing Tory result there, too.

• Options
    MikeL said:

AndyJS said:

MikeL said:

AndyJS said:

Narrow Tory misses:

Perth & North Perthshire: 21 votes.
    Dudley North: 22 votes.
    Newcastle-under-Lyme: 30 votes.
    Crewe & Nantwich: 48 votes.

What about close wins?
    Richmond Park is the one that springs to mind. There are a few others but I can't remember them at the moment. Time for a bit of rest.
    Thanks for all your work - I think Con had some other wins by under 100.
    Thanks as well. See you later on today.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Charles said:

Charles said:

Let Corbyn reign.

The people want change. That's obvious from Brexit and this election, even if the idiots screeching for change over the EU did not realise it.

Let him fuck up. The alternative is to let a wounded Conservative party fester on like a particularly odorous zombie.

Oh, and let the Brexiteers who are rucking off or have resources abroad - like MaxPB, Charles and sadly RCS - pay the consequences of their folly.

So many people need to look up the definition of 'conservative'.

Excuse me, but that was rather uncalled for.
    Nah, not really. You're mostly insulated from the shit that's about to fall on us.

Witness the 200 million you were willing seen spent on the Garden Bridge to help the local poor urchins (ahem). You'll just piss off abroad; and even if you do not, you can afford the tax advisers to ensure you and your kids are sorted.

I cannot. I'll pay for your folly.
    No, I won't. And we don't tax plan: we have a moral obligation to pay what society asks and to tithe as well.

Get some sleep. This kind of personalised bitchiness is not doing you any favours
    Are you denying what I'm saying? Will you suffer in reality if it all goes tits-up?

I.e. will you have to start looking at the prices on the bread?

No. You are insulated, whatever 'society asks' .
    Well I have a job with a salary that pays my mortgage. If I lose that then I could lose my house. And wouldn't be able to educate my daughter in the way we want. I reckon that counts as "suffering".

And I already look at the pride of bread.

Now just fuck off, ok?
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,018
    edited June 2017

Dadge said:

Charles said:

Let Corbyn reign.

The people want change. That's obvious from Brexit and this election, even if the idiots screeching for change over the EU did not realise it.

Let him fuck up. The alternative is to let a wounded Conservative party fester on like a particularly odorous zombie.

Oh, and let the Brexiteers who are rucking off or have resources abroad - like MaxPB, Charles and sadly RCS - pay the consequences of their folly.

Nah, not really. You're mostly insulated from the shit that's about to fall on us.

Witness the 200 million you were willing seen spent on the Garden Bridge to help the local poor urchins (ahem). You'll just piss off abroad; and even if you do not, you can afford the tax advisers to ensure you and your kids are sorted.

JJ's putting it more strongly than I would, but the arrogant underestimate how much they are resented.
    And you guys were worried about abuse from Momentum
    We're the sort of people the entitled, inherited rich such as Charles need to keep on side. He's surprisingly lost me, and from last night's result I guess others.

But he's okay, as he's protected.
  • Options
    alex.alex. Posts: 4,658
    Any chance Corbyn will blow Labour's result by launching a purge against opponents in his party? Shadow Cabinet might be interesting.
  • Options
    trawltrawl Posts: 142
    Pauly, morning.

You mention debt reduction. I just don't see it. The Cons barely had a majority for deficit reduction with a parliamentary majority; look at the NIC u-turn or back to the tax credits issue when Osborne was still at number 11. How are they going to drill down on it as a minority?
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133

Morning, everyone.

Running through the results. In betting terms, England poor to dire, Scotland super, overall numbers good for Lib Dems/UKIP, bad for the Conservatives.

Glad the Lib Dems got 12 because I backed them to be over 11.5 at 1.83.

Got up at half four or so to see how things were going. Saw the winner's speech of the chap who beat Salmond, so that was something.

Trying to see the positives of such a hopelessly Hung Parliament. Maybe we'll be spared the economic insanity of Corbyn and the authoritarian meddling of May.

Commiserations to Mr. Price, whose efforts were undone by the insanity of Timothy/May.

I don't think it's hopelessly hung: all the Tories need to pass a Queen's Speech is the DUP to abstain.

But positives?

1) The SNP have gone massively backwards
    2) We now have a chance at a more consensual Leave solution, with the two parties that wanted to overturn the referendum result collectively going backwards and the two parties that accepted it winning 580 seats between them.
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    AndyJS said:

Danny565 said:

BBC says there'll be another recount in Kensington later today. But Labour candidate confident.

Do we know how close it is? Less than 10 votes perhaps.
    https://twitter.com/BarryCaffrey/status/873068389933006848

https://twitter.com/BarryCaffrey/status/873057254748020738
  • Options
    So totalling up my spreadsheet it looks like I've made a 50% return on investment.

Could be worse.

The only sad panda moment is that I partially laid off my £35 at 14/1 on Tory >9.5 seats in Scotland to make it a free bet.
  • Options
    What seats are still to declare, other than Kensington?
  • Options

Polruan said:

Zac back and crack on regardless....

Full chronology including by-election would be "sacked, back and crack on"
    Better!
    Lacking hack sacked, back, and crack on?
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    Ken was right.

She's a bloody difficult woman.

Go. NOW.
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503

PB Myths busted last night

- ICM are the gold standard
    - 18-24 year olds don't vote
    - All UKIP voters are Tories on holiday
    - Lynton Crosby knows what he's doing
    - The electorate wants Hard Brexit

The youth turnout is genuinely encouraging, whatever people think of the result. Grey power should not be the only driver for manifestos.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,929
    Zac getting in by 45 will have cost quite a few PBers who were on Olney at ridiculous odds !
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    alex. said:

What seats are still to declare, other than Kensington?

Just 3 bankers for the Tories in Cornwall.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,819
    Has Theresa The House Snatcher resigned yet?
  • Options
    Rexel56Rexel56 Posts: 807

PB Myths busted last night

- ICM are the gold standard
    - 18-24 year olds don't vote
    - All UKIP voters are Tories on holiday
    - Lynton Crosby knows what he's doing
    - The electorate wants Hard Brexit

- bad weather favours the Tories, it pissed down all day in Lancaster and Fleetwood
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    Alistair said:

So totalling up my spreadsheet it looks like I've made a 50% return on investment.

Could be worse.

The only sad panda moment is that I partially laid off my £35 at 14/1 on Tory >9.5 seats in Scotland to make it a free bet.

First rule of betting: don't go skint.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    Is there a list anywhere of all the seats that have changed hands?
  • Options
    dyedwooliedyedwoolie Posts: 7,786
    The country has rejected austerity and hard Brexit. May should go and allow Corbyn his constitutional right to attempt a QS, vote it down and be washed away in an October election. She blew it. She offered nothing to vote for. Corbyn offered hope, albeit pie in the sky. The country wants hope. If they struggle on like major 93-97 then a Labour landslide will follow.
    Or she appeals for National coalition with the moderate labourites.
    Utter chaos.
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 24,981
    Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

Let Corbyn reign.

No, I won't. And we don't tax plan: we have a moral obligation to pay what society asks and to tithe as well.

Get some sleep. This kind of personalised bitchiness is not doing you any favours
    Are you denying what I'm saying? Will you suffer in reality if it all goes tits-up?

Well I have a job with a salary that pays my mortgage. If I lose that then I could lose my house. And wouldn't be able to educate my daughter in the way we want. I reckon that counts as "suffering".

Now just fuck off, ok?
    That sounds like someone who has overextended themselves....
  • Options
    freetochoosefreetochoose Posts: 1,107
    I wonder how many people are happy this morning, I didn't vote but I'm poorer as a result of lost bets. Corbyn now has a mandate to lead Labour for as long as he wants which will displease plenty of labour voters, the tories are in chaos, the libs are gone, ukip and greens finished.

Interesting times.
  • Options
    Thanks to who ever tipped Lab in Wirral West at Labour's polling nadir.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Zac getting in by 45 will have cost quite a few PBers who were on Olney at ridiculous odds !

Surely everyone will have laid off.
  • Options
    TypoTypo Posts: 195
    I think he worst thing people can do at this time is be personal on the internet. The result is the responsibility of nobody but the powers that be in each party.

What a strange result - personally thrilled that the Tories gained Middlesbrough South. That result means a lot to me.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,984
    Mr. Quidder, perhaps.

Also, I'm glad I hedged the Richmond Park Lib Dems 26 tip from Mr. Putney, just wish I'd done the same when Cons had lay 1.7 for 350-399 seats.

Alas. I did lay them for an overall majority, which halved my Con seat numbers loss.

Mr. Charles, and Mr. Jessop, come on, chaps. This is meant to be a happy website. Let's not argue about who killed who.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,625

BBC- TMay has no intention of resigning.

Oh god, she's going the full Gordon Brown,

The men in grey suits will have called by the end of the day and prized her out by her fingernails.
    I doubt that.
    Of course she has to go - but equally announcing a resignation this morning would be ridiculous. A government of some sort has to be formed, and that wouldn't be possible without a Conservative leader.
    I do not like her at all, but one thing May unquestionable has is a sense of duty. She'll hang on until this dust settles.

And if she doesn't then go, she'll be ushered out very quickly.
  • Options

The country has rejected austerity and hard Brexit. May should go and allow Corbyn his constitutional right to attempt a QS, vote it down and be washed away in an October election. She blew it. She offered nothing to vote for. Corbyn offered hope, albeit pie in the sky. The country wants hope. If they struggle on like major 93-97 then a Labour landslide will follow.
    Utter chaos.

Why would Corbyn be washed away in an October election if his QS gets voted down?
  • Options
    alex. said:

Utter chaos.

Why would Corbyn be washed away in an October election if his QS gets voted down?
    Tories not Corbyn
  • Options
    Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

Let Corbyn reign.

Now just fuck off, ok?
    'Lose my house'

Which house is that?

'educate my daughter in the way we want.'

I daresay many people would want to educate her in that manner. Would you want to move to Wandsworth and send her to the local school?

You fuck off. You are privileged, and have lived a life of privilege. good on you. I actually quite like you, but your patrician bullshit grows weary. Try living a real life.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

The men in grey suits will have called by the end of the day and prized her out by her fingernails.
    I doubt that.
    Of course she has to go - but equally announcing a resignation this morning would be ridiculous. A government of some sort has to be formed, and that wouldn't be possible without a Conservative leader.
    I do not like her at all, but one thing May unquestionable has is a sense of duty. She'll hang on until this dust settles.

Gordon Brown situation was very different - he lost 100 seats and Conservatives were by a long way the largest party. She has lost 20 and is still by a long way the largest party.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

LOL! Sorry love your history - Pack your bags and leave. This morning. You complete and total failure!
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503
    eek said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

Let Corbyn reign.

Now just fuck off, ok?
    That sounds like pretty much every person I've ever met.
  • Options
    2 results sum this election up:

Lab Gain Kensington.
    Con Gain Mansfield.
  • Options
    we must assume for the future that this is going to be the pattern...

I suspect this assumption about the youth vote is not entirely right, and we'll see a reversion to the mean over time.
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    edited June 2017

Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

Let Corbyn reign.

Now just fuck off, ok?
    'Lose my house'

Which house is that?

I daresay many people would want to educate her in that manner. Would you want to move to Wandsworth and send her to the local school?

You fuck off. You are privileged, and have lived a life of privilege. good on you. I actually quite like you, but your patrician bullshit grows weary. Try living a real life.
    I suggest you take a break, this is no one's fault but May's. Nobody asked for this.
  • Options
    steve_garnersteve_garner Posts: 1,019

Utter chaos.

Utter chaos.

The last thing this country needs now is 4 months of chaos in government followed by another election of unpredictable outcome. If May does a deal with the DUP she has the votes to govern, at least for a while. She's right to do so.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

I doubt that.

Why is there any "urgency" to usher her out. The Conservatives have the numbers to pass a Queens speech. There is a five year parliament ahead. They can have a leadership contest in 2 years if they want. They've got boundary changes to come, and who knows if Corbyn will manage to blow up the Labour party again in the mean time.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,984
    Mr. Gin, Caesar had no plans to resign either.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Worst bets: All the Tory overs & the ~ £700 I had on Vale of Clwyd and Gower to win ~ £150

Best bet: Ynys Mons ~ £70 @ 12-1
  • Options
    marke09marke09 Posts: 926
    Labour and their coalition patners only manage 313 seats
  • Options
    edited June 2017

1922 need to step in, now, and tell her she's done.

• Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,678
    malcolmg said:

Independence more likely than ever.

Up to a point, Lord Copper
  • Options
    The_ApocalypseThe_Apocalypse Posts: 7,830
    Kuenessburg saying that May isn't going to resign.

May is taking the absolute p*ss here. She has no business continuing as PM after leading her party and country to this disaster.
  • Options

alex. said:

Utter chaos.

Tories not Corbyn
    So obviously resigning is a sound choice!
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Can we have a 2017 'you gambled and lost' committee? ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    alex. said:

Nigelb said:

I doubt that.

Why is there any "urgency" to usher her out. The Conservatives have the numbers to pass a Queens speech. There is a five year parliament ahead. They can have a leadership contest in 2 years if they want. They've got boundary changes to come, and who knows if Corbyn will manage to blow up the Labour party again in the mean time.
    Because her authority is gone.
    Any government will be on a knife edge, and will require tactical and strategic adroitness from the prime minister. Qualities she has demonstrated in very, very small teaspoonfuls.
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095
    So, May thinks she isn't going.. I can hear the footsteps of the men in grey suits..
  • Options
    alex. said:

Nigelb said:

I doubt that.

Gordon Brown situation was very different - he lost 100 seats and Conservatives were by a long way the largest party. She has lost 20 and is still by a long way the largest party.
    Quite so. And with a route to a reasonably stable Govt. with the DUP.

Brexit discussions start with the EU in 10 days. Maybe. Surely we can't have them headed by Prime Minister May when everyone on the other side of the table is waiting for her to leave to see what position her successor will adopt?
  • Options
    Apparently Labour are about 30 votes ahead in Kensington. Tories keep requesting recounts and it's now been delayed until this afternoon or possibly tomorrow.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited June 2017
    I expect there will be quite significant protests in London - later - if May attempts to cling on.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

alex. said:

Nigelb said:

I doubt that.

Because her authority is gone.
    Any government will be on a knife edge, and will require tactical and strategic adroitness from the prime minister. Qualities she has demonstrated in very, very small teaspoonfuls.
    +1

She has been destroyed. Corbyn - yes, Corbyn - has bested her. How can anyone remain under such ignominy?
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760

May is taking the absolute p*ss here. She has no business continuing as PM after leading her party and country to this disaster.

I'm sure she will, she should wait for all the results though.

Safe to say I didn't call those extra Labour votes last night! At least the Tory vote was where I expected. Quite an irony if the youth surge leads to Boris as PM, they would hate that.
  • Options
    rural_voterrural_voter Posts: 2,038
    GIN1138 said:

She has the constitutional right to stay on if she has a majority in the HoC.

Heath stayed on for 18 months in 1974/75 after his 'sell by date'. Including an election which Wilson won by 4.

Give her 4 months, time for a leadership election and an autumn GE which will be 'interesting' if the young are energised by this and a few more register in marginals.
  • Options
    May promising not to resign? U-Turn by 10am?
  • Options
    Just takes 5 Con MPs to refuse to back her QS and she's done.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,288
    alex. said:

Nigelb said:

I doubt that.

Forget the boundary changes.

They are bad for the DUP - no chance they'll pass.
  • Options
    Where do we have left ?

North Cornwall - Con
    SE Cornwall - Con
    Kensington - ??
    ??
    ??
  • Options
    So with Philip Davies suffering such a disaster do you think we'll see less self satisfied smug twat Conservatives talking out private member bills?
  • Options
    I wonder about the unthinkable - Sinn Fein propping up a Corbyn government ?
  • Options
    Brom said:

Safe to say I didn't call those extra Labour votes last night! At least the Tory vote was where I expected. Quite an irony if the youth surge leads to Boris as PM, they would hate that.
    My generation would dislike any Conservative leader.
  • Options
    steve_garnersteve_garner Posts: 1,019
    Alistair said:

So with Philip Davies suffering such a disaster do you think we'll see less self satisfied smug twat Conservatives talking out private member bills?

He won.

• Options

That depends entirely on how long she intends to stay.
    I guess we wait for her statement this morning.
  • Options
    If Conservatives are going to replace May they need a proper leadership election to do it. Not a stitch up to rush in a new PM. As I say the Government is not under threat. Have a leadership election in a couple of years once we see how Brexit negotiations are working out.
  • Options
    DeafblokeDeafbloke Posts: 69
    Ignore the siren voices. Keep calm, and carry on: Governing.

No need to resign. Do what you have to with the DUP. Get Brexit out the way, find a safe seat for Ruth, and hand over in time next election.
  • Options
    numbertwelvenumbertwelve Posts: 5,463
    edited June 2017

They won't do that. They've been elected under s conservative banner and are basically bound to support a QS put forward by the Conservative party, unless they want to be deselected.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,311
    Going to sleep for a couple of hours!
  • Options

Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

Let Corbyn reign.

Now just fuck off, ok?
    'Lose my house'

Which house is that?

I suggest you take a break, this is no one's fault but May's. Nobody asked for this.
    I suggest you butt out. She asked for this, and the lemmings in the Conservative party went running over the edge of the precipice at her behest. It all looked so different a few weeks ago, didn't it?
  • Options
    Pong said:

I expect there will be quite significant protests in London - later - if May attempts to cling on.

In the Palace of Westminster area?
  • Options

Brom said:

Out of interest how old are you?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Where do we have left ?

North Cornwall - Con
    SE Cornwall - Con
    Kensington - ??
    ??
    ??

St Austell & Newquay.

Berwick, Wansbeck and Blyth were supposed to be counting later on, but they've already declared so must have changed their mind without telling the PA.
  • Options
    WhisperingOracle trivial prediction : Zack will be out again within six months.
  • Options
    numbertwelvenumbertwelve Posts: 5,463

Stop worrying. It would require them to take the oath of allegiance, which there are no circumstances in which they would do.
  • Options
    eek said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

Charles said:

Let Corbyn reign.

Now just fuck off, ok?
    Nah - same as most people. The only difference is wanted our kid educated in the US system so free education isn't an option
  • Options

Brom said:

Early twenties.
  • Options

No Conservative MP is seriously going to risk putting Corbyn in power, even the chance to put forward a QS and run for a new election
  • Options
    SNP dreaming about a 'progressive alliance'; Brillo (for him rather gently I thought) pointing out that the numbers aren't there...
  • Options
    OblitusSumMeOblitusSumMe Posts: 9,143

Still wouldn't have the numbers. Con + DUP = 328.
  • Options

Stop worrying. It would require them to take the oath of allegiance, which there are no circumstances in which they would do.
    Heh - I wan't personally worrying, as I'd prefer a Corbyn government to a May one on balance, but I definitely wouldn't be happy in the bizarre circumstance of them being in government.
  • Options
    Good to see England getting a resounding 53-10 victory over Australia in the rugby.

Well done, ladies!
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,970

+1
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760
    Alistair said:

Oops
  • Options

Brom said:

Early twenties.
    Thanks, and may I ask why you would dislike any conservative leader?

I'm not keen on May and disliked Cameron immensely but quite liked Major.
  • Options

Still wouldn't have the numbers. Con + DUP = 328.
    Yes, the numbers and the oath problem seem to end that one for good.
  • Options
    GideonWiseGideonWise Posts: 1,123
    Pulpstar said:

Worst bets: All the Tory overs & the ~ £700 I had on Vale of Clwyd and Gower to win ~ £150

Best bet: Ynys Mons ~ £70 @ 12-1

Ouch. I'm about all square, saved by my rear guard action on Monday backing NOM and a few marginal Tory seats which switched.
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    The keep calm and carry on brigade forget that Theresa May's biggest problem will be the 20 or so people sitting round the cabinet table who are damn sure they could do a better job than her.
  • Options
    HaroldOHaroldO Posts: 1,185
    Pong said:

There would be if she had won a stinking majority too.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,970
    alex. said:

Nigelb said:

I doubt that.

Relying on Corbyn cocking it up? That's worked so far...
  • Options
    old_labourold_labour Posts: 3,238
    Deafbloke said:

Ignore the siren voices. Keep calm, and carry on: Governing.

No need to resign. Do what you have to with the DUP. Get Brexit out the way, find a safe seat for Ruth, and hand over in time next election.

If Ruth Davidson decided to get married her "friends" in the DUP have ensured that it wound not be recognised in Northern Ireland.
  • Options

I suggest you butt out. She asked for this, and the lemmings in the Conservative party went running over the edge of the precipice at her behest. It all looked so different a few weeks ago, didn't it?

Chill. Or you're going to get no enjoyment out of today.
  • Options

The keep calm and carry on brigade forget that Theresa May's biggest problem will be the 20 or so people sitting round the cabinet table who are damn sure they could do a better job than her.

Most of whom will have a better chance in a couple of years time.
This discussion has been closed.