Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Why we are all going to be able to get to bed earlier this ele

Comments

• Options
    MattWMattW Posts: 19,135
    edited April 2017
    calum said:

bobajobPB said:

calum said:

Pics that look photoshopped but aren't, part 271.

https://twitter.com/Ned_Donovan/status/857139093024755712

I didn't spot the dragon at first glance !
    I think it's supposed to be a piece of asparagus
    Cheers - is that spoons the guy is carrying?
    No. Asparagus Festival. The traditional season starts on St George's Day.

Sparrow-grass provides thousands of jobs in that area.

Apparently the mascot is called Gus.
  • Options
    dyedwooliedyedwoolie Posts: 7,786
    edited April 2017
    Superfluous, ignore
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Pong said:

Conservative seats up a couple of ticks;

SPIN 385
    Spreadex 387

(midpoints)

Nice to know I can expect to win £30 on the spreads right now :>
    So glad I tipped* in a thread header buying the Tories at 378 with Spreadex on Sunday.

*Well followed the advice of a couple of PBers
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,118
    edited April 2017

Can we STOP taking the piss out of Clive Lewis, and start on Paul Nuttall now.

https://twitter.com/ExpressandStar/status/857145017827295232

Crikey that is poor reporting! He blatantly didn't compare himself to Gandhi!!
  • Options
    BannedInParisBannedInParis Posts: 2,191
    Essexman said:
    We are all agreed that these are all

(a) utterly ludicrous

and

(b) utterly unsurprising now.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    IanB2 said:

Kudos to Clive Lewis, at least he's not one of those Labour people who are in denial about what the national polls show,

Lol he chose January
    Well of course, he needed a few months to do the difficult sums to get the figures out.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,516

Don't have nightmares lads (& lasses).

twitter.com/naebD/status/857158247995904000

twitter.com/naebD/status/857154174336815104

I thought the picture of a naked Donald Trump would be the the most disturbing thing you'd ever post on PB.

How wrong I was.
    Just wait till #FaceApp do a nude option.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 115,027
    edited April 2017

Essexman said:

(a) utterly ludicrous

and

I said yesterday to Mike, in the past we'd have several threads on a single poll showing one party 22% ahead.

Now, it's meh, and not even worth thread.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,242

Essexman said:

(a) utterly ludicrous

and

I said yesterday to Mike, in the past we'd have several threads on a single poll showing one party 22% ahead.

Now, it's meh, and not even thread.
    We need an image - to see the power of 22 Theresas....
  • Options
    Essexman said:

‪So I might have destroyed the political career of Clive Lewis. Not bad for a morning's work. ‬

I hope so. I trust nobody here would vote for someone who made statistically dubious extrapolations from sub-samples and labeled them misleadingly. But Norwich voters may have other issues on their minds.
    I reckon Clive Lewis maybe one of the 2017 GE 'Portillo moments' ... alongside G. Robertson, N. Clegg, V. Cable, D. Miliband (depending on if / where he stands of course), E. Miliband
    George 'kill the Nats stone dead' Robertson is standing?
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,068
    @isam The media are utterly obsessed with trivia. No wonder crap like fracking and option C barely get a mention.
  • Options
    EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956

Essexman said:

‪So I might have destroyed the political career of Clive Lewis. Not bad for a morning's work. ‬

I hope so. I trust nobody here would vote for someone who made statistically dubious extrapolations from sub-samples and labeled them misleadingly. But Norwich voters may have other issues on their minds.
    I reckon Clive Lewis maybe one of the 2017 GE 'Portillo moments' ... alongside G. Robertson, N. Clegg, V. Cable, D. Miliband (depending on if / where he stands of course), E. Miliband
    I really doubt enough people have even heard of Clive Lewis or care whether he is re-elected or not.
    Also, given that the seat has been a tight three-/four-way race for a while, his defeat wouldn't be much of a shock.
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,943
    Guardian (rolling blog):

"May has said that hat people should not trust the polls"

Indeed, they shouldn't.
  • Options

Guardian (rolling blog):

Indeed, they shouldn't.

Especially of that hat is made of tin foil.
  • Options

Guardian (rolling blog):

Indeed, they shouldn't.

Especially of that hat is made of tin foil.
    :lol:
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,065
    Mr. Calum, cheers for that Stirling info.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    Pulpstar said:

@isam The media are utterly obsessed with trivia. No wonder crap like fracking and option C barely get a mention.

What is option C ?
  • Options

Essexman said:

(a) utterly ludicrous

and

I chatted to a Labour councillor friend this morning.

He joked, if one smiley was used for every Tory gain on June 8th, you probably wouldn't be able to fit them into a single tweet.

He's spent the last few weeks campaigning for Labour in the locals.
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341

Pulpstar said:

What is option C ?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-39575467
  • Options
    DisraeliDisraeli Posts: 1,106

Indeed. Some sterling work from Stirling, you might say! :smile:
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    Good news for Tim Farron. Gay sex is no longer the question every journalist is going to ask him...

https://twitter.com/hzeffman/status/857157495147683841
  • Options

Essexman said:

(a) utterly ludicrous

and

I chatted to a Labour councillor friend this morning.

He joked, if one smiley was used for every Tory gain on June 8th, you probably wouldn't be able to fit them into a single tweet.

He's spent the last few weeks campaigning for Labour in the locals.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2015

Scottish polling
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

Good news for Tim Farron. Gay sex is no longer the question every journalist is going to ask him...

Having a bit of a mare, isn't he?
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981

Ishmael_Z said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Roger said:

If I was a premier league footballer who'd just scored the winning goal at Wembley and lifted my shirt to reveal my latest tattoo written in Tengwar It would be a line written by Alastair last night;

jnRrÈ y5^ wzRyE,É `C t1R7qYj^1T5# j$1TÉ 8z7E2$ @ y6Yzb% zjiE'iR y4% z|5$eHw^zT j`BiR

"Leave won because a metropolitan elite scared the working classes with xenophobic lies".

Roger: there is no polling supporting that claim; indeed, the reverse.

There is no anecdote supporting that claim; the idea of Alastair (or yourself) talking to, or being in a location where you could overhear the conversation of, the British working classes, is ludicrous.

Absent polling or anecdote, I can only assume the source for the claim is the voices in Alastair's head. Thank you for the revelation that they address him in Tengwar, a valuable if not altogether surprising addition to Meeksological studies.

Another example of the weirdo from the internet presuming to comment on my private life (once again, wildly inaccurately). Kindly desist and find yourself a healthier hobby.
    You have been solidly trolling this site with the wildly inaccurate information quoted by Roger for getting on for a year now. You are happy to sit there playing an endless loop claiming that 51% of your fellow countrymen are xenophobic morons; you have been very clear that there are no exceptions to this rule, not even many of the posters on here who are patently not xenophobic and not moronic. If you can't take it, perhaps grow up and stop dishing it out?
    I have no intention of engaging with you further. You have this weird and unhealthy idea that my private life is in some way of the slightest relevance to political questions of the day. Until you understand that is utterly unacceptable, you are not a poster who I am going to respond to directly or indirectly.
    OK, and I shall confine myself to enriching myself off your invaluable tips.

I cannot for the life of me see what I have ever said about your personal life, except what you have repeatedly told us, which is that you hang out in Hungary, which is an interesting EU member state and therefore potentially kind of relevant. Far from being unhealthily interested in you I have only just confirmed via google what I vaguely assumed, that you posted under your real name, and I have no intention whatever to find out anything else about you by googling or otherwise..

Cheers.
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024
    edited April 2017
    If ipsos shows a tory lead of 50% i'm gonna maygasm
  • Options
    Pong said:

Conservative seats up a couple of ticks;

SPIN 385
    Spreadex 387

(midpoints)

That SpreadEx figure is a net 56 gains since GE2015. There should be at least 2 to 4 off the SNP, leaving 52 to 54 net gains in England and Wales. A few existing seats will be lost to the LibDems, but I reckon not many (the LD spread midpoints are still too high). So perhaps that total implies a net 55 to 60 off Labour. To get that many, the Tories need something like a 7% swing, which is well in line with current polling.

A little further to go, I think, but maybe not a lot, unless the polling gets even better for TM.
  • Options

Scott_P said:

I think bestiality is a no no amongst the Christian types too
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,089

Essexman said:

(a) utterly ludicrous

and

We need 22 George Osbornes, with red crosses through them.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 50,230

Peter Lilley standing down.

All these Con retirements now are going to make the 600 seat boundary review an absolute nightmare. With the existing Parliament it was easy to guarantee every MP a shot at a good seat by kicking a few oldies upstairs to the red benches. With 400 Tories in the House and the retirements coming now, that's going to be a lot more difficult in 2022.
  • Options
    logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,741
    Essexman said:

V, Cable isn't an MP, so is the 'moment' when he gets re-elected?
  • Options
    Mori have had them on 52.......... maybe higher?!
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,118
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

All these Con retirements now are going to make the 600 seat boundary review an absolute nightmare. With the existing Parliament it was easy to guarantee every MP a shot at a good seat by kicking a few oldies upstairs to the red benches. With 400 Tories in the House and the retirements coming now, that's going to be a lot more difficult in 2022.
    Good point.
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,879

Scott_P said:

'Fish Finger' may be a bet at 100/1 in Westmorland & Lonsdale.
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

You do wonder if they will shelve the cut to 600 and get the boundary commission to start again on 650 MPs
  • Options
    brokenwheelbrokenwheel Posts: 3,352
    It's Ipsos, more likely to have Lab with a 10-point lead.
  • Options
    @georgeeaton: Final pre-election PMQs today. Possible it's Corbyn's last.

@georgeeaton: But Corbyn allies say he will stay on even in event of defeat.
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    edited April 2017
    Sandpit said:

The seats reduction might be cancelled -- the anti-Tory bias it was supposed to correct (and not even George Osborne's mum ever believed it was about saving money) was spurious in the first place and is now clearly seen to be, with Tories picking up seats in Wales and maybe in a few weeks, even in Scotland. To continue with it will just create a party management headache.
  • Options
    @tnewtondunn: Today's Panelbase poll on Brexit: Remain 48%, Leave 52%. I now fear @Dannythefink is right - nobody is ever going to change their mind.
  • Options

Scott_P said:

So the Jewish vote is going to be 99% Con. :)

Guido's going hard on David Ward, as he has done for years. Farron as leader needs to get well away from this - either he is in favour of antisemites being in his party or he isn't.
    https://order-order.com/2017/04/26/david-ward-blames-west-pc-keith-palmers-murder/
  • Options
    For Mori we can rule out the following I think:

UKIP High/Low (Didn't exist in the 70s & won't be a high)
    Lib Dem High/Low (Not over 20%, and not polling a badly as 2015 GE was)
    Green high or low (Not really news)
    &
    Tory Low (Almost impossible)
    Labour High (Again can't happen unless it is a 1in a gazillion outlier)

Which leaves either

Lab Low
    Tory High

Tory LEAD High.

• Options
    Scott_P said:
    Should be "An historic poll", surely?
  • Options
    @RuthDavidsonMSP: Somebody's getting nervous.... twitter.com/TheScotsman/st…

https://twitter.com/thescotsman/status/857143081082257409
  • Options
    Intelligence and Security Committee says Reyaad Khan who was killed in a drone strike was a 'prolific recruiter and attack planner'

And Corbyn would not affirm he would sanction drone strikes.

He, Corbyn, is an ever present threat to the security of our Country and must be deposed
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited April 2017
    Pulpstar said:

For Mori we can rule out the following I think:

UKIP High/Low (Didn't exist in the 70s & won't be a high)
    Lib Dem High/Low (Not over 20%, and not polling a badly as 2015 GE was)
    Green high or low (Not really news)
    &
    Tory Low (Almost impossible)
    Labour High (Again can't happen unless it is a 1in a gazillion outlier)

Which leaves either

Lab Low
    Tory High

Tory LEAD High.

Could be leader ratings.

via @GOsborneGenius ;

Thatcher +9
    Foot -39

Net +48 Thatcher

(MORI)
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 36,089
    Or maybe a Labour lead?
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    Scott_P said:

@tnewtondunn: Today's Panelbase poll on Brexit: Remain 48%, Leave 52%. I now fear @Dannythefink is right - nobody is ever going to change their mind.

We are all rallying behind Brexit as a single united nation.
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    edited April 2017
    Sandpit said:

Scott_P said:
    The Standard is getting a new editor next month. George Osborne got an history degree from Oxford.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,702

Sandpit said:

You do wonder if they will shelve the cut to 600 and get the boundary commission to start again on 650 MPs
    It'll probably come down to how many senior Tories don't like the final recommendations. IDS is one for whom things may go the wrong way, although of course the PM might see that as an advantage. Since they have to review the Act anyway because of the timetable, and there's a general view that the rigid +/- 5% is too inflexible, they will have an excuse/opportunity to tell the BC to start again if they wish. Backing out of the 600 might be a bit more difficult because of the optics?
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,977
    Sandpit said:

Scott_P said:
    Agreed.

Though I've had this debate on here before: non historians seem chary...
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    Sean_F said:

Or maybe a Labour lead?
    There have been a few of those since the 1970s. Perhaps the long-awaited Lib Dem surge has finally materialised.

Or the Conservatives might have a 30+% lead.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited April 2017
    Scott_P said:
    It's not inconceivable he'll be LOTO
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

What do the SNP have to offer the Scottish Greens though ?!

There is literally NO seat they can stand aside in. Edi South is a possible SNP Gain.

I guess they could stand aside in Orkney and Shetland, and let the Greens have a free tilt but that is hardly a target.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    nunu said:

If ipsos shows a tory lead of 50% i'm gonna maygasm

A LEAD of 50% is a tall order..... Tories on 65, Labour 15? I know it's bad, but.....
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,273
    Scott_P said:
    Or could he be leader of the opposition on 9 June?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

A pat on the head and a rub on the belly seems to be enough thus far
  • Options
    logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,741
    Sandpit said:

What was the reason to reduce the number of MPs and has that changed?
    Ministers say it will lower the "cost of politics" without reducing accountability.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12650869
  • Options
    I see both Tories and LDs have highlighted how many times over Labour are spending their planned corporation tax hike...

This is 1983 all over again. LDs split the Labour vote and Tories sail through the middle...
  • Options
    What is Labour's historic LOW ?
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

Scott_P said:
    London only, or nationwide?
  • Options
  • Options
    marke09marke09 Posts: 926
    Clive Lewis due on Question Time tomorrow night
  • Options

Sandpit said:

What was the reason to reduce the number of MPs and has that changed?
    Ministers say it will lower the "cost of politics" without reducing accountability.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12650869
    No need for MEPs and associated electoral costs now...? More work for Westminster given repatriation of powers?

Easy sell.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    Pulpstar said:

Scott_P said:

There is literally NO seat they can stand aside in. Edi South is a possible SNP Gain.

I guess they could stand aside in Orkney and Shetland, and let the Greens have a free tilt but that is hardly a target.
    I don't think the SNP would be offering anything.

Back in 2015 I was canvassed for the SNP by someone who was going to be voting Green at the 2016 Holyrood election. Amongst the strong pro-indy Greens (and that makes up the majority of their post indyref members intake) there is a feeling that Holyrood and Westminster are different things.

As the article points out the Greens don't stand in every single seat anyways so it's just a case of trimming candidates from some seats and adding candidates to previously bare ones.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Scott_P said:
    Or could he be leader of the opposition on 9 June?
    Labour will have more seats than the SNP still, even on 1931 numbers they make that.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,775
    Reading Polly Toynbee column in the garudian I fear she might self combust before a vote is even cast.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    It now says: OK UKIP, you know what to do if you want to get rid of the prat.....
  • Options
    marke09marke09 Posts: 926
    PoliticsHome‏Verified account @politicshome 33m33 minutes ago

NEW - EXCL Labour to launch general election manifesto on 15 May
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046
    Disraeli said:

Indeed. Some sterling work from Stirling, you might say! :smile:
    Cheers - it's also Michael Forsyth's old seat - retaking it would be a bit a reverse Portillo moment !
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Scott_P said:

He has changed the wording

twitter.com/labourlewis/status/857178175503294465

Recent polling from where? Around his dinner table?
  • Options
    marke09 said:

Shurely shome mistake? That should read 9th June.
  • Options

Sandpit said:

Scott_P said:
    London only, or nationwide?
    Tricky to see London being any "records" with the demographic changes making it trend broadly Labour.

I reckon Tories down, Labour down more (Still ahead) Lib Dem up in London.
  • Options

marke09 said:

Shurely shome mistake? That should read 9th June.
    Nah that's just when williamglenn starts his work in earnest....
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    They were warned. Not least by us on PB for last two years. Oblivion awaits.
  • Options
    My polling analysis produces:

Con 30
    Lab 32
    Lib Dem 17
    UKIP 5
    Green 14

For Norwich South by the way.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,505

Scott_P said:

He has changed the wording

twitter.com/labourlewis/status/857178175503294465

Recent polling from where? Around his dinner table?
    Polling analysis... Take a national poll and play with it a bit until you get your Norwich bar chart.
  • Options
    On sky again repeating the nobody wants or understands this GE....Tap mic...Sniff sniff...Fake news!
  • Options
    FregglesFreggles Posts: 3,486
    marke09 said:

Really? Isn't that quite late in the day? Says a politics geek of course
  • Options
    For the record, last month's Ipsos MORI gave the Tories a 13% lead. 43% to 30%
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I think I have found the source of Clive lewis polling...

• Options
    Freggles said:

marke09 said:

The later the better for moderate Labour: gives Tories less time to cost it out and draw up a poster campaign.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    If UKIP have any sense they won't run a candidate in Norwich South.

Of course it was a Lib Dem seat in 2010 - I reckon this morning's bar chart might just fire up the campaign there :)
  • Options
    Right I think this might be the biggest Tory lead in a general election campaign, if I've read Bobby's message right

https://twitter.com/BobbyIpsosMORI/status/857179382397403138
  • Options
    ParistondaParistonda Posts: 1,819

Essexman said:

I think a true Portillo moment has to be about the MP losing a seat rather than a challenger gaining one. It's about the winning party unseating one of their most disliked opponents in a dramatic manner. So in 2015 i'd say there were 3 Portillo moments: Ed Balls (the closest to a true portillo moment), Vince Cable (because even when the LDs were dropping like flies, people seemed sure his personal standing would see him survive the carnage), and Douglas Alexander (he ran the election campaign for Slab, and had a huge majority overturned by a 20 year old paper candidate still at uni).

Potential portillo moments in 2017:

Angus Robertson - the scottish tories would LOVE to take this one, huge scalp for them if they manage it.

Ed Miliband - a former leader losing their seat would be huge, would really indicate total wipeout for Labour (tempered by the fact that I don't think tories hate Ed in the same way they hated Balls in 2015, so won't compare to Morley and Outwood).

Nick Clegg - former deputy PM losing would be practically unheard of, if it happens it likely indicates a catastrophic night for the LDs (but I don't see much chance of this one happening)

Kate Hoey - unlikely, but I think LDs would love to take this seat, and many Labour people would probably wish them well - she is extremely unpopular amongst many of the 'left'.

Emily Thornberry - closest person to Corbyn himself who has a chance of losing their seat. But with the tories in 2nd in 2015, yet being otherwise a good LD seat, I think tactical voting will fail and she is fine.

any others?

With Labour in such dire straits there are several lesser portillo moments where big names like Yvette Cooper lose their seat, but they would still lack the symbolism of a true Portillo.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

If UKIP have any sense they won't run a candidate in Norwich South.

Time to lay Lewis? Anyone know the state of local UKIP in Norwich? Seems to me a lot of whether there will be a candidate is down to whether the local party still functions post-Brexit.
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    Freggles said:

marke09 said:

14 April for a 7 May election in 2015, so same gap.
  • Options

Essexman said:

I think a true Portillo moment has to be about the MP losing a seat rather than a challenger gaining one. It's about the winning party unseating one of their most disliked opponents in a dramatic manner. So in 2015 i'd say there were 3 Portillo moments: Ed Balls (the closest to a true portillo moment), Vince Cable (because even when the LDs were dropping like flies, people seemed sure his personal standing would see him survive the carnage), and Douglas Alexander (he ran the election campaign for Slab, and had a huge majority overturned by a 20 year old paper candidate still at uni).

Potential portillo moments in 2017:

Angus Robertson - the scottish tories would LOVE to take this one, huge scalp for them if they manage it.

Ed Miliband - a former leader losing their seat would be huge, would really indicate total wipeout for Labour (tempered by the fact that I don't think tories hate Ed in the same way they hated Balls in 2015, so won't compare to Morley and Outwood).

Nick Clegg - former deputy PM losing would be practically unheard of, if it happens it likely indicates a catastrophic night for the LDs (but I don't see much chance of this one happening)

Kate Hoey - unlikely, but I think LDs would love to take this seat, and many Labour people would probably wish them well - she is extremely unpopular amongst many of the 'left'.

Emily Thornberry - closest person to Corbyn himself who has a chance of losing their seat. But with the tories in 2nd in 2015, yet being otherwise a good LD seat, I think tactical voting will fail and she is fine.

any others?

With Labour in such dire straits there are several lesser portillo moments where big names like Yvette Cooper lose their seat, but they would still lack the symbolism of a true Portillo.
    Unfortunately Shami can't lose her seat.
  • Options
    RhubarbRhubarb Posts: 359
    marke09 said:

Well at least they're going to get it out before the election.
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046
    Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

Scott_P said:

I don't think the SNP would be offering anything.

Back in 2015 I was canvassed for the SNP by someone who was going to be voting Green at the 2016 Holyrood election. Amongst the strong pro-indy Greens (and that makes up the majority of their post indyref members intake) there is a feeling that Holyrood and Westminster are different things.

As the article points out the Greens don't stand in every single seat anyways so it's just a case of trimming candidates from some seats and adding candidates to previously bare ones.
    Greens should do well next week - I'd expect to see a few SNP/Green councils !
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,879
    Rhubarb said:

marke09 said:

Well at least they're going to get it out before the election.
    Better out than in.
This discussion has been closed.