Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » It is looking like Clinton’s firewall was as useful a defence

123457»

Comments

• Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,990
    NEW THREAD!
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    RobD said:

Has anyone woken up @SeanT yet?

He fully expects to wake up to find Clinton as president.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Well, the Nixon-Bush rule is over. Sad.

This is possibly the end of the Clinton/Bush dynasties too.

Unless we have Chelsea 2032: The REVENGE
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    RobD said:

Tons of votes missing from LA county, which is heavily D.

I don't think there's much doubt that Clinton will win the popular vote, perhaps by more than a million votes, with so many ballots still to be counted from California, Oregon and Washington.
  • Options
    corporealcorporeal Posts: 2,549

Speedy said:

CNN has revised it's national Exit Poll.

Trump now wins 13% of Blacks and 33% of Hispanics.
    WOW.

When was the last time a Republican got 13% of AA ?

Pre-LBJ, I should imagine, when Dixicrats and Lincoln's legacy pushed African Americans to the GOP.
    Reagan in 1980.

Bush hit 11% in 04 and Dole got 12% in 96.
  • Options
    maaarshmaaarsh Posts: 3,391
    Very undignified from Hillary
  • Options
    Moses_Moses_ Posts: 4,865
    edited November 2016
    Win/lose

What happened to. 619?

Oh wait.....?
  • Options

PlatoSaid said:

Trump 1m ahead on popular vote so far

Well done Plato for being one of the very few to challenge the conventional "experts" on PB, in the face of unwise abuse from people who should know better.
    I haven't followed the election much until now but the comments I have seen to Plato by some on this forum were unacceptable and she is owed many apologies in my opinion
    Has anyone seen @Jobabob?

It's good to see a bully get his comeuppance - but I'm not holding my breath waiting for an apology!
  • Options
    We have been saying for a year that whilst Trump was the only Republican who could lose to Clinton, Clinton was the only Democrat who could lose to Trump.

I'm glad I held my nerve in holding my all green at 12:30am...
  • Options

PlatoSaid said:

Well done Plato for being one of the very few to challenge the conventional "experts" on PB, in the face of unwise abuse from people who should know better.
    I haven't followed the election much until now but the comments I have seen to Plato by some on this forum were unacceptable and she is owed many apologies in my opinion

It's good to see a bully get his comeuppance - but I'm not holding my breath waiting for an apology!
    Why do you need an apology?
    Trump won, but he is still a disaster.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

PlatoSaid said:

Doesn't he have a large bet on Trump?
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    RobD said:

Did Trump make a profit on his campaign, and become POTUS at the same time? :D

Given Hillary was about to slap a 65% tax on his earnings - spending his own £100m to get elected was cheap at twice the price :wink:
  • Options
    nunu said:

So the electorate will ignore all facts etc if they are mad enough with the elite. Interesting.

If they are mad enough with the elite, they reject what the elite claim to be "facts".
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    Now waiting to collect my £350 from by bet for a Donald victory.
  • Options
    The Bolt Report
    'The Trump phenomenon is a lesson for Canberra' https://t.co/yjuT28abGK
  • Options
    Ann Coulter
    In a year, Republicans were defending 25 senate seats, Dems may pick up only 1 seat. That's astonishing.
  • Options
    Speaking of bets

BBC
    A woman from Durham has lost £183,200 after betting on Hillary Clinton to become US president https://t.co/LK8HRfA349 https://t.co/mgDHSe4qXR
  • Options
    Jacob Sullun
    Maine is the 8th state to legalize pot. That makes this year's final marijuana initiative score 8 wins, 1 loss. https://t.co/oD3aO2DYXf
  • Options
    Jessica Elgot
    If you enjoyed 2016, you're going to love its sequel 2017, with eleven, poss 12, European elections including France, Germany & Netherlands
  • Options
    Imagine doing this :smiley:

Stephen Jones
    Donald Trump has updated his Twitter bio: He's now president-elect of the United States

#Trump #USElection2016 https://t.co/AkIE7GtOSC
  • Options
    Has she really done this?!

Marcher Lord
    So errr, the new US President is the guy that @NicolaSturgeon has banned from Scotland, right?
This discussion has been closed.