Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » All the signs are that the turnout is large

Comments

• Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 40,167

Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Howard said:

Alistair said:

Stornoway airport is closed due to fog, this will massively effect the vote count time

Saw something earlier about the possibility of Western Isles being the first to declare. Struck me that was logistically impossible, unless they were all postals.
    So few people live there that they wont matter in terms of the outcome.
    We never know (or at least not till sparrow f*rt tomorrow). And, more to the point, for once, everyone's vote counts and is equal.

Very, very refreshing after FPTP.

FFS this poll IS FPTP squared
    How on earth do you work that out??

First past the post plus one.

Its FPTP with only 2 candidates
    Of course, sorry, quite so, up too early to vote (but not often), thanks. I was thinking of the way in which every vote counts - not like so many FPTP GEs.

how often did you vote ? ;-)
    Once!

You really haven't got the hang of celtic voting.

I'll put you down as a NO :-)
    I hate to think what Rangers voting is ...

• Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,248
    JBriskin said:

BANG - and the #indyref vote bet is done-

Inspired by a mini-vacation in Royal Deeside Mr and Ms Briskin have gone for-

100 quid at evens (ish) at Yes 45 - 50

NO FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

100 quid down the drain Briskin, what a donkey
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    RobD said:

Betfair price is back up to 6.

Calm down people.

*tea drinking intensifies*
    Aren't you in SF?

Drinking tea at 1 in the afternoon...
  • Options
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

Actually there are increasing indications that turnout may not prove to be quite as massive as once thought. There was incredie turnout first thing this morning but there are indications this has tailed off a bit. Outside a poling station now waiting for final figures and it is pretty much deserted.

Had a more difficult session of GOTV since I last posted where there was some slippage to yes and another where the don't knows had broken our way heavily. Basically good areas have got better and bad areas have got worse.

David - with just 40 minutes to go before the the polling booths close, what's your overall take in terms of the Yes/No balance against expectation and also as regards turnout?
    I have been door knocking etc all day and have to emphasise that I do not have access to inside info only my own perceptions and some gossip. Anyone betting money on that does so at their own risk.

Having said that I think turnout will be higher than in a GE but 90%+ is ridiculous and will not happen unless Dundee is seriously atypical.

BT volunteers think they have won. Not by much but there is an air of confidence.

Labour think they have won Glasgow. The gap has definitely closed there but they are pretty confident it still exists.

Hard national figures seem non existent.
    You've done a terrific job David - it's almost time to get yourself home for a large mug of cocoa, or whatever.
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245
    malcolmg said:

Imagine if this happened in the US. MT @moyesy A polling station in Falkirk has already closed because it's had 100% turnout #indyref

Just imagine if it was true. Gullible turnip.
  • Options
    Howard said:

I think Stuart Dickson did let slip once that he has a property in Scotland. So, my guess is he has voted postally.

And talking of second home-owners, an acquaintance of mine took her teenage daughter out of school for the day, and they both drove 250 odd miles to vote in person.

Please be aware that if your acquaintance has just cast a vote based upon second-home ownership alone (ie. not normally resident in Scotland) then she has just broken the law.

Also be aware that the relevant officers are keeping a very close eye on known 2nd home property registrations.
    I have never known law officers to prosecute for that.
    Word on the street is that there are going to be a substantial number of prosecutions because of bogus voter registrations based upon 2nd home ownership (by people not otherwise normally resident in Scotland). I am aware of a number of active cases in a relatively small section of the West Highlands alone.
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291
    kle4 said:

The Yes camp seems absolutely certain of victory, as it has for weeks. The reaction if by some freak No wins will be something to behold.

I'm really looking forward to the first shot of Salmond when the news is confirmed. For once, I don't think we'll see that famous smug grin.
    Stunned realization he's achieved his life's endeavour will do that to a man, sadly.
    Probably not this one - though it might make a caption contest.

https://twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status
    /512692063792418817/photo/1
  • Options
    JBriskinJBriskin Posts: 2,380
    malcolmg said:

JBriskin said:

NO FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

2 or 3 bottles of Champers at the bar for lucky (apparently, currently grumpy) Ms Briskin, Malky!!!!!!

• Options
    Mr. Saddened, I read elsewhere a polling station or two had closed due to 100% turnout.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,798
    Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Howard said:

Alistair said:

Stornoway airport is closed due to fog, this will massively effect the vote count time

Saw something earlier about the possibility of Western Isles being the first to declare. Struck me that was logistically impossible, unless they were all postals.
    So few people live there that they wont matter in terms of the outcome.
    We never know (or at least not till sparrow f*rt tomorrow). And, more to the point, for once, everyone's vote counts and is equal.

Very, very refreshing after FPTP.

FFS this poll IS FPTP squared
    How on earth do you work that out??

First past the post plus one.

Its FPTP with only 2 candidates
    Of course, sorry, quite so, up too early to vote (but not often), thanks. I was thinking of the way in which every vote counts - not like so many FPTP GEs.

how often did you vote ? ;-)
    Once!

You really haven't got the hang of celtic voting.

I'll put you down as a NO :-)
    I hate to think what Rangers voting is ...

ask malcolmG - more NOs than Ian Paisley
  • Options
    murali_smurali_s Posts: 3,045
    JBriskin said:

NO FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

Looks like a solid bet...
  • Options

Howard said:

I think Stuart Dickson did let slip once that he has a property in Scotland. So, my guess is he has voted postally.

And talking of second home-owners, an acquaintance of mine took her teenage daughter out of school for the day, and they both drove 250 odd miles to vote in person.

Please be aware that if your acquaintance has just cast a vote based upon second-home ownership alone (ie. not normally resident in Scotland) then she has just broken the law.

Also be aware that the relevant officers are keeping a very close eye on known 2nd home property registrations.
    Word on the street is that there are going to be a substantial number of prosecutions because of bogus voter registrations based upon 2nd home ownership (by people not otherwise normally resident in Scotland). I am aware of a number of active cases in a relatively small section of the West Highlands alone.
    Seems a bit harsh considering the MPs weren't prosecuted for pretending their 2nd home was their main residence to get thousands of pounds in expenses.

I wonder if the fact that they would probably be voting no has motivated this crackdown.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

JBriskin said:

NO FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

Shhhhhhh! ;)
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Howard said:

SeanT said:

isam said:

We could bet on the betting?

What price YES trades under 4.5?

Rock solid certainty.
    I agree with that. In a race this huge and tight and tense, there are bound to be results which spook the market and send it all over the place. FFS the rumour of a rumour of a poll can shift Betfair substantially.

YES is bound to trade under 4.5 at some point in the night. Of course if YES wins it will at some point crossover.
    Does trading stop at 10pm Sean?
    Surely not. Trading doesn't stop for by-elections etc. It carries on until the result is declared. not sure how you could legally stop it, anyway.
    Thanks - I am not familiar with these things. I guess then the odds will respond and change rapidly after 10.
  • Options
    JBriskin said:

malcolmg said:

JBriskin said:

NO FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

2 or 3 bottles of Champers at the bar for lucky (apparently, currently grumpy) Ms Briskin, Malky!!!!!!

council juice for you tomorrow Briskin
  • Options
    Howard said:

SeanT said:

isam said:

We could bet on the betting?

What price YES trades under 4.5?

Rock solid certainty.
    I agree with that. In a race this huge and tight and tense, there are bound to be results which spook the market and send it all over the place. FFS the rumour of a rumour of a poll can shift Betfair substantially.

YES is bound to trade under 4.5 at some point in the night. Of course if YES wins it will at some point crossover.
    Does trading stop at 10pm Sean?
    Trading on all Betfair's markets is 24/7 until the outcome is known (or voided, etc.)
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,044
    YES on the drift.

I'm calling it for No.
  • Options
    Yes up to 6.2
  • Options
    SeanT said:

malcolmg said:

Imagine if this happened in the US. MT @moyesy A polling station in Falkirk has already closed because it's had 100% turnout #indyref

Also completely untrue, and denied by the polling station itself.

Apparently it is illegal for a polling station to close early, even if they do reach "100%" (however that is defined).
    Doh you are kidding
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    YES moving out...

Wind of a poll?
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,118
    For a bit of fun I am prepared to lay EVEN money that YES does not go lower than 4.5 again

First three respondents can have a tenner
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Happy with my predictions of 42-58
  • Options
    I am drinking Champers whether it goes the way I want or not!!!
  • Options
    It has come down to a contest between hope and fear.

If hope wins then it will be YES, if fear then it will be NO.

If its YES then the Scots deserve to be treated with respect and a mutually beneficial settlement agreed.

If its NO then the Scots deserve to be treated with contempt and ground down politically and economically.

And am I the only person who will be watching Spartacus: War Of The Dammed at 10pm rather than looking for Scottish exit polls ?
  • Options
    Where is it on the drift?
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited September 2014
    The 45-50% band on betfair is pretty much a direct bet on the accuracy of the pollsters.

If you think there's a greater than 50% chance the polls are within 2.5% of the final result, back it, if you think they're more likely than not to be more than 2.5% out, lay it.

My hunch is to lay, yet statistically with MOE etc, I'd be stupid not to back.

It's going to be fascinating....
  • Options

Howard said:

Seems a bit harsh considering the MPs weren't prosecuted for pretending their 2nd home was their main residence to get thousands of pounds in expenses.

I wonder if the fact that they would probably be voting no has motivated this crackdown.
    2 wrongs do not make a right.

Just because Alistair Darling got caught but let off by resigning from the Faculty of Advocates does not protect ordinary people from harsh prosecution. I have no idea if they are yes or no voters.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @Alanbrooke and @malcolmg

Actually, now I look at the issue, I must have missed this. The samples must be rather small for the smaller clubs, but there must be a fair sample for Rangers and Celtic. Just a bit surprising if it is true.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/old-firm-united-both-celtic-3598872

• Options
  • Options
    Ave_itAve_it Posts: 2,411
    Ave it says:

Yes 44% No 56%!!!!
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,563
    My polling station 57.1% turnout. Can't see why it would be seriously atypical. Voting stopped at lunchtime.
  • Options
    Richard very true, if NO Scotland should be gutted , it would be an ex country full of wankers and deserve all it got.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,322
    Betfair just jumped

Yes 6.2
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Maddocio said:

If Stuart Dickson really wants a yes vote then why the hell is he dicking around on political betting.com while the polls are still open?

Not much of a GOTV operation in Uppsala
  • Options
    Howard said:

I am drinking Champers whether it goes the way I want or not!!!

Spot on Howard!!!

When does Sky news start??? Everton are still on (3-0)
  • Options
    YBarddCwscYBarddCwsc Posts: 7,172
    "Word on the street is that there are going to be a substantial number of prosecutions because of bogus voter registrations based upon 2nd home ownership (by people not otherwise normally resident in Scotland). I am aware of a number of active cases in a relatively small section of the West Highlands alone."

Excellent. I don't much like my acquaintance anyhow. It's good to know Dickson is on the case.

And, also, I think she may voted Yes. At least, she is an ardent Scottish patriot.

But, she is also very concerned about taxes going up, so she may have voted No.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,044
    DavidL said:

My polling station 57.1% turnout. Can't see why it would be seriously atypical. Voting stopped at lunchtime.

o_O !
  • Options
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

Actually there are increasing indications that turnout may not prove to be quite as massive as once thought. There was incredie turnout first thing this morning but there are indications this has tailed off a bit. Outside a poling station now waiting for final figures and it is pretty much deserted.

Had a more difficult session of GOTV since I last posted where there was some slippage to yes and another where the don't knows had broken our way heavily. Basically good areas have got better and bad areas have got worse.

David - with just 40 minutes to go before the the polling booths close, what's your overall take in terms of the Yes/No balance against expectation and also as regards turnout?
    I have been door knocking etc all day and have to emphasise that I do not have access to inside info only my own perceptions and some gossip. Anyone betting money on that does so at their own risk.

Having said that I think turnout will be higher than in a GE but 90%+ is ridiculous and will not happen unless Dundee is seriously atypical.

BT volunteers think they have won. Not by much but there is an air of confidence.

Labour think they have won Glasgow. The gap has definitely closed there but they are pretty confident it still exists.

Thank you for all your work. I sincerely hope it has not been in vain.
  • Options
    Six minutes to go, shame there are no exit polls. Instead we have to make do with the likes of Kevin Maguire.
  • Options

If its YES then the Scots deserve to be treated with respect and a mutually beneficial settlement agreed.

If its NO then the Scots deserve to be treated with contempt and ground down politically and economically.

And am I the only person who will be watching Spartacus: War Of The Dammed at 10pm rather than looking for Scottish exit polls ?

sorry AR rare we disagree, but if it's yes scots deserve to be treated with contempt since they're thick and all their daughters need a taxi drive in rotherham.

#toostupid
  • Options
    PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    Ditto
    viewcode said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

David if the Union holds guys like you have done a cracking job.

We all owe you.
    Amen.

• Options
    Looks like the referendum is invalid and will have to be re run as part of Scotland was left out. If the rerun produces a Yes Labour will be looking for a new leader in 2016.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2760467/Doncaster-technically-Scotland-signed-900-years-ago-never-formally-given-back.html
  • Options

Do we all sing Auld Lang Syne at 10pm?
  • Options
    Charles said:

<
    I have no doubt it will be less than Salmond wants (Independence) so he will whine incessantly throughout the whole exercise which will result in him being offered more than the government wants to give and that will likely have a cost to it. As it goes as pensions are one of the biggest headaches for Government. Having funding which is fully accounted for has no allure to it at all. There is no good news there for voters. I'm quite sure Salmond will be happy if London hangs on to that for the time being. That he can wrest control of the rest of the Welfare policy I suspect is more his aim and then he will be able to further wind up the English.

But still that is not the main problem with what is on offer. It is the seemingly open ended continuation of that economic nonsense Barnett which means that London aside southern and eastern regions of England remain outrageously underfunded in order that north of the border they can have free prescriptions, free university education and presumably in future advantageous welfare settlements.

If they are more generous on welfare, and have a fixed budget, won't that just mean people move fom England to Scotland to claim benefits?
    From Previous Thread.

Possibly but given the SNP's track record on Tuition Fees it's quite possible they would devise some sort of discriminatory method of denying the migrants from the south from getting any advantage. How that would then play with the EU would be interesting
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    DavidL said:

Wow. Kay Burley and the Sky crew are still jabbering on about a "huge" turnout though.
  • Options

There are no exit polls.
  • Options
    Mr. Putney, isn't YouGov doing one?
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

Richard very true, if NO Scotland should be gutted , it would be an ex country full of wankers and deserve all it got.

jesus malc when it comes to wanking scots are looking drained.
  • Options
    Charles said:

Maddocio said:

If Stuart Dickson really wants a yes vote then why the hell is he dicking around on political betting.com while the polls are still open?

Not much of a GOTV operation in Uppsala
    Shocked he's not in Scotland, it's not like they announced the referendum date last week. Plastic nat
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,322
    YouGov/Sun poll tonight - Labour lead down one to two points: CON 33%, LAB 35%, LD 8%, UKIP 14%
  • Options
    could be one of my houses
  • Options
    murali_smurali_s Posts: 3,045
    YouGov daily poll anyone?

(I'll get my coat)
  • Options
    tpfkartpfkar Posts: 1,548
    Popcorn at the ready for a long night ahead.

I guess my main hope is that it's decisive either way - uniting Scotland in the coming months might be far harder than campaigning either way, and a clear cut result might make it that bit easier.
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    YouGov/Sun poll tonight - Labour lead down one to two points: CON 33%, LAB 35%, LD 8%, UKIP 14%​
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Presumably plus postals?
  • Options
    As I understand we're getting an exit poll that isn't an exit poll.

Reportedly YouGov have polled people today, on how they intended to vote.
  • Options

Freedom come all ye, and A man's a man for a that, I would hope.

Scots wha hae is strictly for the No side to sing, as it is about Bannockburn, which they love.

• Options
    Bed for me soon off on hols tomorrow
  • Options
    Claims that some polling stations in Glasgow apparently as high as 70% for yes, asking how they voted after the event I assume
  • Options

I'll stick it on Youtube in 2 mins!!!!!!!! (i.e 10pm)
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles, an entry poll? Any ETA?
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460
    Anyway in the important news Everton have just banged in a fourth :-)
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,934
    Tonights YG LAB 333 CON 272 LD 18 Other 27

Ed is Crap is PM
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    murali_s said:

YouGov daily poll anyone?

(I'll get my coat)

I was rather hoping for some local council by elections...
  • Options
    If it is a Yes who is going to volunteer to recalculate the polls without the Scottish share of the vote?
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

Scots wha hae is strictly for the No side to sing, as it is about Bannockburn, which they love.

yeah progressive scotland

#quotingfreemasons
  • Options
    Well, this is it everyone..
  • Options
    peter_from_putneypeter_from_putney Posts: 6,875
    edited September 2014
    O/T
    Westminster Voting Intention:

YouGov/Sun poll tonight - Labour lead down one to two points: CON 33%, LAB 35%, LD 8%, UKIP 14%​
  • Options
    YouGov ‏@YouGov 20s

YouGov will announce its final #IndyRef prediction at 22:30, based on recontacting voters today after they voted
  • Options
    Here we go.
  • Options
    jimmyczz said:

Claims that some polling stations in Glasgow apparently as high as 70% for yes, asking how they voted after the event I assume

I spoke to one person who had voted NO today, my English son-in -law and he nearly went YES.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

That's in Dundee, iirc? Which is said to be a YES area?
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    Is there a frickin' exit poll , or not?

Anyone know?
  • Options

Looks like the referendum is invalid and will have to be re run as part of Scotland was left out. If the rerun produces a Yes Labour will be looking for a new leader in 2016.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2760467/Doncaster-technically-Scotland-signed-900-years-ago-never-formally-given-back.html

That's brilliant!

Does it mean we can get hope to get rid of Ed Miliband as well as Gordon Brown, assuming the Scots have done the decent thing?
  • Options

Carnyx said:

#quotingfreemasons
    Actually, the Graun is reporting a capella choir outside Holyrood. No idea what they are singing though!

• Options
    Ave_itAve_it Posts: 2,411
    Ok - we know that no has won!

We can withdraw the extra benefits now!!!!
  • Options
    SeanT said:

malcolm cameron retweeted
    john drummond ‏@benarty 42m
    Kinross turnout 92%

There's a big RAF base there; can't believe they'll have voted yes. Polls are closed!
  • Options
    The £ has really spiked upwards in the last 15 minutes.
  • Options
    Howard said:

DavidL said:

That's in Dundee, iirc? Which is said to be a YES area?
    NO did not turn up
  • Options
    JohnLoonyJohnLoony Posts: 1,790
    To give myself an idea to compare with, I dug out my results sheet from the 1997 Devolution referendum, and the times of declaration are given as follows:

00:41 Clackmannan
    00:50 South Lanarkshire
    01:49 West Lothian
    01:54 Orkney
    01:59 Renfrewshire
    02:11 Western Isles
    02:15 Moray
    02:20 Dundee
    02:27 East Renfrewshire
    02:31 South Ayrshire
    02:37 East Lothian
    02:45 Dumfries & Galloway
    02:53 Falkirk
    02:57 Stirling
    03:02 Perth & Kinross
    03:05 Edinburgh
    03:09 Midlothian
    03:13 Shetland
    03:17 West Dumbartonshire
    03:22 Inverclyde
    03:27 Angus
    03:32 Glasgow
    03:36 Fife
    03:40 Borders
    03:46 East Ayrshire
    03:50 North Ayrshire
    04:08 North Lanarkshire
    04:13 Aberdeen
    04:17 East Dumbartonshire
    04:21 Aberdeenshire
    04:27 Argyll & Bute
    05:47 Highland
  • Options
    "ouGov will announce its final #IndyRef prediction at 22:30, based on recontacting voters today after they voted"

EEk. I still predict 51% yes.
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

#quotingfreemasons
    Actually, the Graun is reporting a capella choir outside Holyrood. No idea what they are singing though!

Schottland uber alles ?
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

jimmyczz said:

I spoke to one person who had voted NO today, my English son-in -law and he nearly went YES.
    English aren't allowed to vote in this election!!!!!
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362

steve richards @steverichards14

If Scotland votes 'no' with devo max there will be the 'English question' to answer. I expect the row over England to begin around 7am

• Options
    Why is there no exit poll, by the way?
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    Thank God it is over
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,380

You've done a terrific job David - it's almost time to get yourself home for a large mug of cocoa, or whatever.

Hear hear! Quite apart from the suspense...did you enjoy it a bit too?

• Options
    PAWPAW Posts: 1,074
    I hope they don't go, they would have staggering levels of unemployment and no help from anyone. How can they not know?
  • Options

SeanT said:

Kinross turnout 92%

There's a big RAF base there; can't believe they'll have voted yes. Polls are closed!
    No that's Kinloss and it's closed.

• Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,118
    In other news...

"Security forces in Australia have prevented an alleged Islamic State plot to carry out a filmed beheading of a random person in Sydney “within days” as part of a series of gruesome public executions. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11103346/Australia-foils-Islamic-State-terror-plot-to-commit-Lee-Rigby-style-murders.html
  • Options
    FIRST post after the polls close..... Oh b*gg*r
  • Options
    JBriskin said:

malcolmg said:

jimmyczz said:

English aren't allowed to vote in this election!!!!!
    Mr Briskin , he resides in God's country having married my daughter. To be fair so do his family who are sure to be No's but in Australia so hopefully did not vote.
  • Options

Michael Fabricant ✔ @Mike_Fabricant

Whether it is No or Yes, and I think it will be No, we need a new deal for the UK and a new Act of Union with clear powers for each nation

• Options

SeanT said:

Kinross turnout 92%

No, that's Kinloss, on the Moray firth. Now a barracks, not an RAF base by the way.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,029

Thank God it is over

Moment of truth. Anxious!
  • Options
    audreyanneaudreyanne Posts: 1,376
    edited September 2014
    Howard said:

"ouGov will announce its final #IndyRef prediction at 22:30, based on recontacting voters today after they voted"

EEk. I still predict 51% yes.

Ah ok, that answers my question about benchmarks and weighting. The key thing then to look for is any polling day movement.

It does still beg the question about how exactly they are contacting? Landlines? Really? Young people generally don't have landlines these days. Or is it mobiles? Or online?

Just having a wobble as to whether pollsters have really switched on to the changing world of communications.
  • Options

SeanT said:

Kinross turnout 92%

No that's Kinloss and it's closed.

Another union benefit
  • Options

Chris Green ✔ @cghgreen

YouGov poll conducted AFTER people voted will be released at 10.30pm, it says #IndyRef

This discussion has been closed.