Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The widespread notion that LAB can automatically assume 2nd prefs of LDs is not supported by real li

Comments

• Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

You asked about Delta in Europe.

Well, it's there too. But there's a quantitive difference in the size of the Indian diaspora in European countries compared to the UK.

If you look at the Wikipedia numbers, there isn't a single EU country in the top 25 nations by size of Indian ethnic origin.

So, my guess is that EU countries maybe had one tenth of the number of Delta cases seeded, which means that it's growing from a lower base. It effectively give them a six week headstart over us.

That's assuming they don't get it from us or anyone else I'm assuming?

That doesn't seem like a safe assumption if it is all over the world by now.
  • Options

Did the commentator just say the England players double teamed the Scotland player?

:blush:

A reference to another form of football (American), obviously. What else could you possibly be thinking of? ;)
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,082
    edited June 2021
    rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

Well, it's there too. But there's a quantitive difference in the size of the Indian diaspora in European countries compared to the UK.

If you look at the Wikipedia numbers, there isn't a single EU country in the top 25 nations by size of Indian ethnic origin.

So, my guess is that EU countries maybe had one tenth of the number of Delta cases seeded, which means that it's growing from a lower base. It effectively give them a six week headstart over us.

It's rampant in Moscow, which has signifiant links with all major European cities, so they may not be as far behind as that.
  • Options
    another_richardanother_richard Posts: 25,101
    edited June 2021
    rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

That only helps if they're vaccinate up to the same level.

If they max out the vaccinations at a lower level and there's countries in Eastern Europe where that has already happened ...

The outlier is Portugal - Delta was seeded there (Goa connection perhaps ?) almost as much as in the UK.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,501
    Andy_JS said:

Don't want to boast but I'd bet £20 on the LDs at 17/1 a couple of days ago.

That very much sounds like a boast.

I am happy to teach you how to be modest as my own modesty is legendary.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,987
    Pickford. No problem.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,760

Andy_JS said:

Don't want to boast but I'd bet £20 on the LDs at 17/1 a couple of days ago.

That very much sounds like a boast.

I am happy to teach you how to be modest as my own modesty is legendary.
    Not so much legendary as mythical…
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,345
    Scotland almost score!
  • Options
    RobD said:

Foxy said:

ClippP said:

ClippP said:

Pagan2 said:

ClippP said:

GIN1138 said:

Maybe this Century will see a reversion back to Conservative/Liberal and Labour will decline... Nothing more than a 20th century fad that only won with four leaders (McDonald, Atlee, Wilson and Blair) in 100 years?

It would be amusing if the Liberals in one form or another were to win an outright majority how long it would take them, like Trudeau, to suddenly understand the wonders of FPTP.
    Attachment of Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party of Canada hardly sudden, as Grits have been contesting elections - provincial as well as federal - on that basis since before 1867. And while they've endured several severe defeats under FPTP (just 34 of 308 seats in 2011 GE) for most of confederation the Liberals have been THE Party of Government in the Great White North.

Of course the British Liberal Party had zero problem with FPTP in the age of Gladstone v Disraeli, and for decades thereafter. Wonder why?
    No need to wonder, Mr Irish. The 1910 Liberal government was on the point of changing the voting system to a proportional one - but then it was blow off course by other issues, like the Irish question, women's suffrage and the German invasion of Belgium.

Nevertheless, when the Irish Republic was set up, it was with the same proportional voting system, which it enjoys to this day and which the rest of the country was so cruelly deprived of.
    Cruelly deprived of...if not having PR is cruelty then sign me up as a masochist. By all means though continue to campaign on it as its a purely technocratic thing that most people really don't care about. You won't get it past a referendum
    Except that in Ireland, when the party in power has tried to get rid of PR via a referendum, the people have always voted to keep their PR system. The Irish people are both well informed and experienced, and know that a proper PR system gives them power over the politicians.
    Except that in the UK, when the party in power has tried to get rid of FPTP via a referendum, the people have always voted to keep their FPTP system. The British people are both well informed and experienced, and know that a proper FPTP system gives them power over the politicians.
    Get rid of FPTP and introducing PR are two quite different things, Mr Thompson. Conservatives always do their best to confuse people - and in your case they seem to have succeeded.

When we last had a referendum, it was to introduce the AV system -- not to support or otherwise FPTP. And AV has nothing at all to do with PR.

In fact, at the time of the referendum, the line from the Conservative Party was "If you really want PR, vote now against AV, and we will introduce PR at a later date." Surely you remember that?
    The NZ referendum had two questions, the first whether to replace FPTP, and the second to choose between 4 options.

Not that a referendum would be required if a FPTP government was implementing a manifesto commitment.
    A precedent was set by the 2011 referendum though.
    I would have voted AGAINST FPTP if PR had been on offer :)
  • Options
    Thread on the PHE report

This 71-page report is rich. And that 60% of infections are getting sequenced (91% are Delta) is quite impressive.
    It makes the output from CDC and the genomic surveillance in the US particularly weak

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1405898386880876549?s=20
  • Options
    Kane having a poor game. Get DCL on
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,930
    Kane doesn't have all that much pace does he ?
    Foden the pick of the England forwards so far.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Kane isn't going full pelt, he's protecting himself so he doesn't get injured before his big move to Citeh.
  • Options

Kane having a poor game. Get DCL on

Much rather have Jack Grealish on first.
  • Options
    pingping Posts: 3,731
    edited June 2021
    Scotland playing well

@Stocky ’s 1-0 tip @26 was a decent value bet
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,709
    ping said:

Scotland playing well

Controlling the midfield.
  • Options
    GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,081
    What are England doing?
  • Options
    This has 1-0 Scotland written all over it.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,013

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

That's assuming they don't get it from us or anyone else I'm assuming?

That doesn't seem like a safe assumption if it is all over the world by now.
    Oh, I'm agreeing that they've got it, and that it will completely dominate their cases in - ohhh... - about three weeks.

But they were lucky that they probably had one tenth of the number of initial cases imported than we did.
  • Options

What are England doing?

Sterling and Kane not turning up.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Tipped by @Stocky @ 25/1

Available at 29/1 pre KO
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,206
    Rubbish England devoid of ideas. Scotland look more vibrant.
  • Options
    jonny83jonny83 Posts: 1,261
    Foxy said:

ping said:

Scotland playing well

Controlling the midfield.
    Gilmour looks a real talent.
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,329

What are England doing?

Nothing
  • Options
    Simon_PeachSimon_Peach Posts: 408
    edited June 2021

Pulpstar said:

Kane isn't going full pelt, he's protecting himself so he doesn't get injured before his big move to Citeh.
    One assumes that Pep won’t be asking Sterling or Foden for their opinion first…
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,996
    TOPPING said:

I'm going 3-0 England.

I've bet on Scotland and the Draw.
    I can cash out now at a 25% profit on my stake but I think I'll let it ride for a potential 350% -1000% return (draw and Scotland)
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    edited June 2021
    A big belated congratulation to Our Genial Host and to other LDs here---Dr. Foxy et al---on the C&A outcome, especially from a political standpoint. Huzzah.
  • Options
    TheValiantTheValiant Posts: 1,713
    rcs1000 said:

GIN1138 said:

Maybe this Century will see a reversion back to Conservative/Liberal and Labour will decline... Nothing more than a 20th century fad that only won with four leaders (McDonald, Atlee, Wilson and Blair) in 100 years?

It would be amusing if the Liberals in one form or another were to win an outright majority how long it would take them, like Trudeau, to suddenly understand the wonders of FPTP.
    If the Liberal Democrats (I assume you meant them rather than the actual still somehow existing Liberal party) won a majority and then renegaded on the biggest thing they've been campaigning for for the last sixty years, I'd never vote for them again.
    I have good news for you: I think it is unlikely that the LDs will outright win a General Election and then fail to implement Proportional Representation.

I'm happy to offer you some good odds if you like.
    Thank you but no. I don't gamble............
  • Options
    Remember - it was 0-0 at half-time back in 1996 :lol:
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,329
    Foxy said:

What are England doing?

Sterling and Kane not turning up.
    The team largely fits that description

Scotland the better team in the first half
  • Options
    ping said:

dixiedean said:

Tipped by @Stocky @ 25/1

Available at 29/1 pre KO
    Now 13-1. Mmm.
  • Options
    Not remotely an expert but they seem pretty evenly matched. “England walkover” this isn’t remotely.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

It's rampant in Moscow, which has signifiant links with all major European cities, so they may not be as far behind as that.
    We know almost exactly how far the EU is behind us, because on Weds there was the data from EU countries on percentage by variant - and was posted on this board.

Now, they don't sequence as much as us, and the data is inherently backward looking. *But* Delta was 5-20% of cases depending on the country, with Sweden in the lead. That probably means they're 2-3 weeks away from it being the dominant variant. Which is about 6 weeks behind us.

(They do benefit from not having dense towns full of people from the Indian subcontinent, of course. So one would expect a slightly slower initial growth than we had.)
  • Options
    RazedabodeRazedabode Posts: 2,977
    This is the second game Kane has been totally absent
  • Options
    TazTaz Posts: 11,205

RobD said:

Foxy said:

ClippP said:

ClippP said:

Pagan2 said:

ClippP said:

GIN1138 said:

Attachment of Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party of Canada hardly sudden, as Grits have been contesting elections - provincial as well as federal - on that basis since before 1867. And while they've endured several severe defeats under FPTP (just 34 of 308 seats in 2011 GE) for most of confederation the Liberals have been THE Party of Government in the Great White North.

Of course the British Liberal Party had zero problem with FPTP in the age of Gladstone v Disraeli, and for decades thereafter. Wonder why?
    No need to wonder, Mr Irish. The 1910 Liberal government was on the point of changing the voting system to a proportional one - but then it was blow off course by other issues, like the Irish question, women's suffrage and the German invasion of Belgium.

Nevertheless, when the Irish Republic was set up, it was with the same proportional voting system, which it enjoys to this day and which the rest of the country was so cruelly deprived of.
    Cruelly deprived of...if not having PR is cruelty then sign me up as a masochist. By all means though continue to campaign on it as its a purely technocratic thing that most people really don't care about. You won't get it past a referendum
    Except that in Ireland, when the party in power has tried to get rid of PR via a referendum, the people have always voted to keep their PR system. The Irish people are both well informed and experienced, and know that a proper PR system gives them power over the politicians.
    Except that in the UK, when the party in power has tried to get rid of FPTP via a referendum, the people have always voted to keep their FPTP system. The British people are both well informed and experienced, and know that a proper FPTP system gives them power over the politicians.
    Get rid of FPTP and introducing PR are two quite different things, Mr Thompson. Conservatives always do their best to confuse people - and in your case they seem to have succeeded.

When we last had a referendum, it was to introduce the AV system -- not to support or otherwise FPTP. And AV has nothing at all to do with PR.

In fact, at the time of the referendum, the line from the Conservative Party was "If you really want PR, vote now against AV, and we will introduce PR at a later date." Surely you remember that?
    The NZ referendum had two questions, the first whether to replace FPTP, and the second to choose between 4 options.

Not that a referendum would be required if a FPTP government was implementing a manifesto commitment.
    Same here. What was offered was potentially less proportional, nah.
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

If they max out the vaccinations at a lower level and there's countries in Eastern Europe where that has already happened ...

The outlier is Portugal - Delta was seeded there (Goa connection perhaps ?) almost as much as in the UK.
    Sure, but Delta will also tend to encourage vaccinations :smile:
  • Options
    Get Jude Bellingham on.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

We know almost exactly how far the EU is behind us, because on Weds there was the data from EU countries on percentage by variant - and was posted on this board.

Now, they don't sequence as much as us, and the data is inherently backward looking. *But* Delta was 5-20% of cases depending on the country, with Sweden in the lead. That probably means they're 2-3 weeks away from it being the dominant variant. Which is about 6 weeks behind us.

(They do benefit from not having dense towns full of people from the Indian subcontinent, of course. So one would expect a slightly slower initial growth than we had.)
    People are talking enough about the complete lack of third wave deaths in Sweden.

Truly amazing.

Or the hacking attempt of their computer systems.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,047
    England would have a much better chance if Alexander-Arnold Gomez and Henderson were fit. I know I'm biased.

Should bring Henderson and Grealish on to provide some purpose.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,933
    🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905

What are England doing?

Losing at this rate. All things being equal, especially after disposing of Croatia, England ought to be beating Scotland. However, one should never, ever underestimate the ability of any English sporting side to make a complete dog's breakfast of it.

Again, there is a reason why the England football team have only won a single major tournament in their entire history, and have never made the final of any of the others. Forget what the crackpot FIFA rankings keep saying about them: they're not the 4th best side in the world. They don't even belong in the top ten.
  • Options

He's not going to be dropped though.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

The Golden Boot winner who also provided most assists last season?

I used to argue with my old boss about Kane, he has been saying he was over rated for about five seasons. But I cant really say I agree
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

Sure, but Delta will also tend to encourage vaccinations :smile:
    Possibly and possibly not.

But even if so it will only have a marginal effect.

And if it leads to an increase from 85% to 86% that's useful, a 60% to 61% increase is less so and a 20% to 21% increase is almost worthless.
  • Options
    Let’s hope for better in the 2nd half.

England don’t look like tournament winners.
  • Options
    AnExileinD4AnExileinD4 Posts: 337
    Christ, Robert Smith looks embarrassed.
  • Options
    isam said:

Foxy said:

I used to argue with my old boss about Kane, he has been saying he was over rated for about five seasons. But I cant really say I agree
    That was playing for a different team.

Mind you I have seen him look very anonymous for Spurs, then score from nothing.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Scotland 9.2 to win - seems generous.

Edit: Now 9.8 to win.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Foxy said:

isam said:

Foxy said:

Mind you I have seen him look very anonymous for Spurs, then score from nothing.
    He is an all time great. To sub him tactically, when we are not winning, in a game of this magnitude, would be ballsy beyond belief/sackable offence
  • Options
    isam said:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Is the other chap Stuart Adamson, ex skids.
  • Options
    isam said:

Foxy said:

isam said:

Foxy said:

He is an all time great. To sub him tactically, when we are not winning, in a game of this magnitude, would be ballsy beyond belief/sackable offence
    Yes, which is why I said he wouldn't be dropped.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

People are talking enough about the complete lack of third wave deaths in Sweden.

Truly amazing.

Or the hacking attempt of their computer systems.
    "Are NOT talking enough"

Damn it.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

How up to date is the EU data?

For example the PHE data published today was 4 days old. In contrast, the CDC data is 2 weeks old.

The UK is not only sequencing at high volume, it’s also sequencing at high speed.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Taz said:

isam said:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 image

Is the other chap Stuart Adamson, ex skids.
    Yes, tragic case. I know him as ex Big Country

"I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert,
    But I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    ping said:

Let’s hope for better in the 2nd half.

England don’t look like tournament winners.

I believe that, if England somehow contrive still to win this group, their reward is a tie against the second placed side from the Group of Death.

I wouldn't back this lot against either Germany or Portugal Cristiano Ronaldo. There's every chance that Wales will outdistance England for the second European Championship on the bounce.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,714
    Wish I'd bet on no goals in this game.
  • Options
    I'm trying to understand this football thing. Is it actually in the rules that every other pass needs to be back to the defenders in your own half?
  • Options
    Grealish on please. We need someone positive on the ball.
  • Options
    England -1.5 looking a ropey bet right now.
  • Options
    CookieCookie Posts: 11,452
    Needs pointing out again that England are on ITV. Disappointment nailed on.
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

For example the PHE data published today was 4 days old. In contrast, the CDC data is 2 weeks old.

The UK is not only sequencing at high volume, it’s also sequencing at high speed.
    We can assume - reasonably - that Delta is behind in the EU, because otherwise EU countries would be seeing the same growth in cases we are.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,667
    rcs1000 said:

I'm trying to understand this football thing. Is it actually in the rules that every other pass needs to be back to the defenders in your own half?

The aim is not to overexcite the spectators.
    Doing pretty well so far.
  • Options
    jonny83jonny83 Posts: 1,261
    Scotland are working so hard, can they keep this going until FT?
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Yes, it's like rugby, no passing forward.
  • Options
    TheValiantTheValiant Posts: 1,713
    rcs1000 said:

My wife asked the same. "Why are England constantly trying to beat our own goalie?" she asked.
    We're shocking. Lucky to get a draw......
  • Options
    PhilPhil Posts: 1,943
    edited June 2021

RobD said:

Foxy said:

ClippP said:

ClippP said:

Pagan2 said:

ClippP said:

GIN1138 said:

Anything would be better than FPTP; this insistence on voting perfectionism prevents any progress being made a all. We had a once in a generation opportunity to shift the dial a little in the right direction & one of the reasons we (as a population) blew it was because of that segment who refused to vote for AV because it wasn’t PR.

/Obviously/ it wasn’t PR: It was still a sight better than FPTP, but that wasn’t enough. Sigh.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    jonny83 said:

Scotland are working so hard, can they keep this going until FT?

They ought to be able to, they're professional athletes in their 20s.
  • Options
    Why are they taking Foden off? He seemed to be the best of the English players.
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623
    This is tense.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Why are they taking Foden off? He seemed to be the best of the English players.

He fades second half, but I would take off Sterling too.
  • Options
    Cookie said:

They are on ITV again on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Mount's corners are poor.
  • Options
    Cookie said:

I was so convinced that this would be painful that I didn't even start watching it. I'm clothes shopping instead. Well, browsing really. I already spent a mint earlier in the week but I want more. But I shouldn't. Not really.

But anyway, that torment isn't nearly so agonising as watching England try to play football. I'm reliant mainly on you lot to convey the depths of the misery.
  • Options
    Southgate is a total buffoon
  • Options
    StuartinromfordStuartinromford Posts: 14,500

Cookie said:

They are on ITV again on Tuesday.
    Damn those repeats.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    About those Southern States....

https://twitter.com/lookner/status/1405981855631937539

COVID outbreak in Manatee County, Florida government kills two IT staffers, hospitalizes three others. "The only staffer in the department who didn’t contract the coronavirus was vaccinated."
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

My wife asked the same. "Why are England constantly trying to beat our own goalie?" she asked.
    We're shocking. Lucky to get a draw......
    Tbf he's the only one who looks like making an accurate forward pass.
  • Options
    Floater said:

COVID outbreak in Manatee County, Florida government kills two IT staffers, hospitalizes three others. "The only staffer in the department who didn’t contract the coronavirus was vaccinated."

What an extraordinary coincidence...
  • Options
    Foxy said:

isam said:

Foxy said:

isam said:

Foxy said:

Yes, which is why I said he wouldn't be dropped.
    Sorry, I thought you were kind of having a dig at Southgate
  • Options
    ClippPClippP Posts: 1,688

ClippP said:

ClippP said:

Pagan2 said:

ClippP said:

GIN1138 said:

No I don't remember that. I'd love you to quote anything official from the Conservative Party saying they'd introduce PR, because I'm pretty sure that's not the case.
    You know full well that the Conservative Party says whatever is needed in order to win an election. Our PB Tories keep telling us that. In official documents they say one thing, and in the media their candidates and MPs will say something quite different. I think they call this "messaging". The aim, in this case, was to persuade Lib Dem voters not to support AV. I felt very tempted. But, of course, you cannot trust the Tories.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

We can assume - reasonably - that Delta is behind in the EU, because otherwise EU countries would be seeing the same growth in cases we are.
    Quite a few EU positivity rates are well above the UK’s - so how up to speed they are on cases, time will tell.
  • Options
    Kane off!! Wowzers
  • Options
    Kane off. No DCL?
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

@Big_G_NorthWales

Quite a few EU positivity rates are well above the UK’s - so how up to speed they are on cases, time will tell.
    Sure: but given the number being tested is relatively constant, then we should be able to see relative moves in case numbers. And right now we haven't see it.

My point is not a complicated one. The EU countries will get hit. They haven't gotten hit as badly as us yet, because they had far less seeding from India (due to a much smaller Indian diaspora).

I don't think this is a particularly controversial point.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    ClippP said:

ClippP said:

ClippP said:

Pagan2 said:

ClippP said:

GIN1138 said:

No I don't remember that. I'd love you to quote anything official from the Conservative Party saying they'd introduce PR, because I'm pretty sure that's not the case.
    You know full well that the Conservative Party says whatever is needed in order to win an election. Our PB Tories keep telling us that. In official documents they say one thing, and in the media their candidates and MPs will say something quite different. I think they call this "messaging". The aim, in this case, was to persuade Lib Dem voters not to support AV. I felt very tempted. But, of course, you cannot trust the Tories.
    Looking forward to reading your further analysis on Ireland. It’s always refreshing to see an idiot , who can do nothing but whine, speak.
  • Options
    isam said:

Kane off!! Wowzers

Yes, indeed, but justified by his lack of performance.
  • Options
    dixiedean said:

Kane off. No DCL?

The man is a berk
  • Options
    Watched the last 10 mins of this and scotland have done fuck all.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Floater said:

What an extraordinary coincidence...
    “Lived experience”. The excuse of the stupid.
  • Options
    He fucking skyed it.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Watched the last 10 mins of this and scotland have done fuck all.

A draw isn't good enough for the Scots.
  • Options
    Scotland should have won there with Adams.
  • Options
    That was a pen.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Duplicates
  • Options
    Penalty?
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    wow - a bit of a street fight in Dublin

https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz

• Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    Understandably people seem to be focused on the covid hospitalization rate and the consequent "long covid" rate. Do many vaccinated people who suffer the virus also get long covid?
  • Options
    This is why I hate VAR.

That was more of a penalty than the one VAR awarded against Robertson in the Brighton match earlier on this season.
This discussion has been closed.