Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Starmer tells Boris to “get a grip” as they prepare for the fi

Comments

• Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830

Starmer wins this opening salvo hands down

Disagree. Weak and snarky attack.
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,316
    Starmer.

Kaboom!
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,358
    Funny how quick it changes

Boris comes out fighting and Starmer gets snarky
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,205
    IshmaelZ said:

Starmer wins this opening salvo hands down

Disagree. Weak and snarky attack.
    Agreed, that exchange over a letter was ridiculous.

• Options
    Ave_itAve_it Posts: 2,411

Funny how quick it changes

Boris comes out fighting and Starmer gets snarky

Agreed - put Starmer in his place and he soon crumbles!

Warm up for GE2024!
  • Options
    RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 27,321
    Shagger: "Why isn't the Right Honorable Gentlemen working with us"
    SKS: "As he knows I wrote to him privately 2 weeks ago about how we could help about getting kids back to school and he hasn't replied"
    Shagger: Bleaugh what huh blather we spoke er urm terrible tone
    SKS: [Looks utterly puzzled] I'll put the letter in the public domain and let the public decide how co-operative we are being

Comedy gold
  • Options
    Boris calls it - Starmer is so negative!

LAB = sub 200 seats 2024
  • Options
    Starmer’s worst performance by a long way.
  • Options

Shagger: "Why isn't the Right Honorable Gentlemen working with us"
    SKS: "As he knows I wrote to him privately 2 weeks ago about how we could help about getting kids back to school and he hasn't replied"
    Shagger: Bleaugh what huh blather we spoke er urm terrible tone
    SKS: [Looks utterly puzzled] I'll put the letter in the public domain and let the public decide how co-operative we are being

Comedy gold

Actually Boris response that he had had a long conversation with him was fair comment and Starmer reacted in a snarky manner

Indeed I believe Boris is winning this
  • Options
    SKS: Dido Harding says yer shit
    Shagger: We've made amazing progress harrumph harrumph
    SKS: Yes very nice thats not what I'm asking about, your numbers are bollocks says UK Statistics Authority

Notable that Tory backbenchers have upped the volume
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Boris is trouncing him at present and making him look so negative and petty
  • Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,563
    edited June 2020

Scott_xP said:

Nigelb said:

Trying to decide whether we or Sweden are better seems a bit futile, considering both of us have among the worst outcomes in Europe.

https://twitter.com/PhilippeAuclair/status/1268110440422391808
    That's wrong isn't it? The 324 did not all die yesterday at all...
    Probably about 100 in hospitals.
    For hospitals in England -

For all settings in the England -

https://twitter.com/cricketwyvern/status/1267748198027857923/photo/1

is informative
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,320

tlg86 said:

I assume we’ve discussed this?

Architect of Sweden’s no-lockdown policy admits too many have died.

Can you imagine if a British politician or scientist said something like that? I was wondering the other day how different things would be if across the world the deaths from COVID-19 were half of what we think they have been. Would the reaction be any different? I think not. I'm not sure what our media would find "acceptable". But someone saying too many people had died would have been pounced upon: "one death is too many" etc.
    Absolutely, the publics capability to deal with numbers and statistics when emotions are involved is very low.

As an example, there is a trade off between numbers of deaths and having been allowed out of our homes in April and May for exercise. If you put it direct to the public in a one line opinion poll, I wouldnt be surprised if the majority wouldnt trade a single death for that benefit, which is clearly the wrong answer.
    This is true. And although lack of numeracy is never a good thing, to the extent that your astute observation reflects people's instinctive view of the value of a human life - approaching infinite - it is rather sweet.

To appreciate this, consider the reverse. Everybody with a hard-assed, "big picture" view that you can put a value on a life and that £50,000 would not be a million miles away from a reasonable assessment. Would this be a preferable public to have? Not sure it would.
  • Options
    BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556
    Mr. Forensic seems to be having difficulty identifying an open goal... :wink:
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    Oh dear, Sir Keir getting bogged down in nit-picking again.
  • Options
    squareroot2squareroot2 Posts: 6,368
    BORIS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Starmer did the questions in the wrong order. In fact, that last one deserved the chance to be returned to at least once.
  • Options
    This is Boris best performance for a long time
  • Options

tlg86 said:

Are we watching the same thing? Boris calmly quotes Boris and his advisors and contrasts with reality. Boris rants about negativity and thats not true. Starmer then requotes the evidence. And Boris gets even louder and shoutier. He literally sat there with his gob open whilst Starmer pointed out that the stages set out by the PM were now being broken by the PM. "Oh no it isn't" isn't a valid argument...
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,941
    Tetchy exchange
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,291
    Pushing the you own it if infections go up can come across as you hoping that it will. It virus equivalent of talking the economy down.

Far better to wait and see.
  • Options
    Equalities Act stuff pettifogging leadswinging. I have called an SKS win every pmq so far, but Boris has got his measure.
  • Options
    Boris totally on top - thanks for coming Starmer
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,253
    CatMan said:

Nigelb said:

On topic lawyers are awesome.

Lawyer politicians are the best.

Some.

Though I'll grant that Lincoln, widely acknowledged as the greatest US President, was indeed a lawyer.
    The two politicians that made me realise I was a conservative were both lawyers.

Thatcher and Ken Clarke.
    Funnily enough, it was a lawyer politician that made me realise I no longer supported Labour.
    Why do you hate people born in Edinburgh?

It all started going downhill after Sir Sean.

I've learned something new today. After checking Wiki to make ABSOLUTELY sure SSC was born in Auld Reekie, I discover he has a brother, Neil, also an actor. You can see the family resemblance.

https://tinyurl.com/yd8qlv8l
    Enjoy the magnificence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqsgzAyfAEo
    Well, it's a beautiful schooner, but I fear I may be disappointed if I venture further. I see there's a Guido Lollobrigida in the cast, another 'brother of the more famous'?
  • Options

And yet still woeful.
  • Options

If the purpose of PMQs is to get the PM so angry that he is falling over his words as he's spitting them out so fast. We know that Boris isn't good with details. He needs to calm down and stop making promises whilst angry as he's only hanging himself again...
  • Options
    OllyTOllyT Posts: 4,917
    edited June 2020

DougSeal said:

Interesting approach by Sir Keir. The softly-softly, above-the-fray option would have been politically safer. He obviously feels that the Cummings saga has given him the space to put the boot in.

With only 7% saying Cummings changed their behaviour not sure it will play well into public opinion who are on board with most of the easing and support the quarantine
    That does not translate into personal support for Boris who has been largely absent. The impact of the Cummings story is as a result of the anger at the hypocrisy and perception tha the was behaving dangerously.
    Which must be why the Tories are back to a double-digit lead with YouGov...

If Boris excels at winging it, then no one does whinging it like Starmer.
    So now we're falling back on the old "Yah boo, we're winning, nothing else matters, suck it up losers" argument.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,987
    Another demolition job.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

Are we watching the same thing? Boris calmly quotes Boris and his advisors and contrasts with reality. Boris rants about negativity and thats not true. Starmer then requotes the evidence. And Boris gets even louder and shoutier. He literally sat there with his gob open whilst Starmer pointed out that the stages set out by the PM were now being broken by the PM. "Oh no it isn't" isn't a valid argument...
    I have been a huge critic of Boris recently but you really have to be in denial to think that Starmer was not trounced today
  • Options

If the purpose of PMQs is to get the PM so angry that he is falling over his words as he's spitting them out so fast. We know that Boris isn't good with details. He needs to calm down and stop making promises whilst angry as he's only hanging himself again...
    Righteous indignation can be a very convincing look.
  • Options
    OllyT said:

DougSeal said:

Interesting approach by Sir Keir. The softly-softly, above-the-fray option would have been politically safer. He obviously feels that the Cummings saga has given him the space to put the boot in.

With only 7% saying Cummings changed their behaviour not sure it will play well into public opinion who are on board with most of the easing and support the quarantine
    That does not translate into personal support for Boris who has been largely absent. The impact of the Cummings story is as a result of the anger at the hypocrisy and perception tha the was behaving dangerously.

So now we're falling back on the old "Yah boo, we're winning, nothing else matters, suck it up losers" quality argument.
    Which is what @HYUFD plans to tell voters up here when his government takes our economy to the sword. Not that they will be winning when all the red wall seats stop voting Tory.
  • Options
    I assume the Scottish police don’t have rubber bullets, tear gas or any other weapons that could cause harm.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,787
    Not as bad for Boris as the last time - he may be raising his game slightly.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,566
    Not a victory in the chamber for Sir Keir but I suspect the highlights on the news later will make for a good montage.
  • Options

Just admit it Boris trounced Starmer today
  • Options
    Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 33,144
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,253
    I'm on tenterhooks, is it a 'PMQs are important' day?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Johnson needs the packed chamber back. He's like the noisy drunk in an empty pub atm.
  • Options
    El_CapitanoEl_Capitano Posts: 3,879
    "Our policy is test, trace and isolate. His policy is agree, U-turn, then criticise."

Who on earth is Boris's speechwriter these days? That's not exactly a catchy soundbite.
  • Options
    noneoftheabovenoneoftheabove Posts: 20,855
    They should surely be stopped from reopening on public nuisance grounds if those are the queues!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-scotland-52899832/massive-queues-as-mcdonald-s-reopens-scottish-drive-thru-restaurants
  • Options

I'm on tenterhooks, is it a 'PMQs are important' day?

No it is not.

But week by week Starmer has been extolled for his PMQs and with justification, but today he lost by some margin
  • Options

Just admit it Boris trounced Starmer today
    I think "trounced" on the generous side - no-score draw would be nearer the remark - it will be interesting to read what SKS letter says.
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

tlg86 said:

I assume we’ve discussed this?

Architect of Sweden’s no-lockdown policy admits too many have died.

Can you imagine if a British politician or scientist said something like that? I was wondering the other day how different things would be if across the world the deaths from COVID-19 were half of what we think they have been. Would the reaction be any different? I think not. I'm not sure what our media would find "acceptable". But someone saying too many people had died would have been pounced upon: "one death is too many" etc.
    Absolutely, the publics capability to deal with numbers and statistics when emotions are involved is very low.

As an example, there is a trade off between numbers of deaths and having been allowed out of our homes in April and May for exercise. If you put it direct to the public in a one line opinion poll, I wouldnt be surprised if the majority wouldnt trade a single death for that benefit, which is clearly the wrong answer.
    This is true. And although lack of numeracy is never a good thing, to the extent that your astute observation reflects people's instinctive view of the value of a human life - approaching infinite - it is rather sweet.

To appreciate this, consider the reverse. Everybody with a hard-assed, "big picture" view that you can put a value on a life and that £50,000 would not be a million miles away from a reasonable assessment. Would this be a preferable public to have? Not sure it would.
    I might concur in a world in which politicians have not started to govern via opinion poll rather than any form of coherent plan.
  • Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382

I thought it was his worst so far. He makes TMay look good
  • Options

DougSeal said:

Your partisanship is utterly boring.

Even the PB Tories aren't particularly partisan these days.
    Probably because many PB Tories no longer post because it has become a bit of a loony left echo chamber.
    I guess to you anyone to the left of Ghenghis Khan is a bit of left wing loony.
  • Options

Incoherent shouting whilst contradicting himself is not the image the government needed on the day that he Takes Back Control
  • Options

Not a victory in the chamber for Sir Keir but I suspect the highlights on the news later will make for a good montage.

Floyd?
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502
    edited June 2020
    Starmer missed a huge open goal when Johnson was saying he’s proud of what his government has done . The easy retort would have been proud of 40,000 deaths !

Not the best performance from Starmer , Johnson did better than the last PMQs .
  • Options

Have you tried clearing your cache?
  • Options
    No_Offence_AlanNo_Offence_Alan Posts: 3,845

OllyT said:

That's right, Keir, go on and overreach yourself. You know you want to...

Not much danger of overreaching on the subject of Boris getting his finger out and doing some hard graft.
    Actually I believe the return of sport, even behind closed doors, televising all premier games, horse racing, and the go ahead for two races at Silverstone will be very popular
    Moving forwards I hope the Premier League realise they can and should televise all games. It's ridiculous that in most of the world you can legally watch all Premier League games but in the UK you can't.

It's equally ridiculous that people who pay a fortune for live sport get a fraction of games televised while people that steam it online get them all.

Completely perverse and I hope this is a watershed moment.
    Well, yes, the argument for not televising the Saturday 3.00 p.m. kick-offs was not to discourage fans from attending the games in person. If the games are behind closed doors, clearly that no longer applies.
  • Options
    ArtistArtist Posts: 1,882
    I imagine Rees-Mogg will be moved be on in the next reshuffle.
  • Options
    NerysHughesNerysHughes Posts: 3,351
    nico67 said:

Starmer missed a huge open goal when Johnson was saying he’s proud of what the his government has done . The easy retort would have been proud of 40,000 deaths !

I don't get the love in for Starmer. He entire job now is to do well ar PMQs. He had the biggest open goal possible today and failed. He is dull and a slow thinker.
  • Options
    Dreadful performance by Johnson
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 25,020
    nico67 said:

Starmer missed a huge open goal when Johnson was saying he’s proud of what his government has done . The easy retort would have been proud of 40,000 deaths !

Let others draw the conclusions - no point going in for the kill every week, another wound every week is enough.
  • Options
    Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 33,144
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,566
    tlg86 said:

Floyd?
    The who has been in charge exchange.

• Options

Let's see what happens GE2024. You are in for more disappointment.
  • Options
    Alphabet_SoupAlphabet_Soup Posts: 2,765

When it comes to TV highlights Johnson needs to win every time, Starmer only needs to win once.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    edited June 2020
    I think we need to cut Boris some slack on one point: Sir Keir's letter offered a meeting which would include Rebecca Long-Bailey. Who wouldn't ignore such an offer?
  • Options
    BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556
    Scott_xP said:
    Desperate stuff. Starmer missed an open goal with every possible situational advantage. Enfield Southgate? More like Gareth...
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

Think it’s far too early to make predictions
  • Options
    Scott_xP said:
    And we started at 3.5!
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,128
    Scott_xP said:
    He really is an absolute slob of a man.

Quite a contrast with the ever-dapper and smart Sir Keir.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    nico67 said:

Boris had his best PMQs since the GE

Though there have not been that many

The point going forward is whether Boris becomes more visible and ups his game
  • Options
    No_Offence_AlanNo_Offence_Alan Posts: 3,845
    tlg86 said:

I assume the Scottish police don’t have rubber bullets, tear gas or any other weapons that could cause harm.

They just borrow baseball bats from passers-by.
  • Options

Ave_it said:

LOL but it's you who posts polls all the time!!! Polls which are about the next GE!
  • Options

I think we need to cut Boris some slack on one point: Sir Keir's letter offered a meeting which would include Rebecca Long-Bailey. Who wouldn't ignore such an offer?

No wonder he phoned SKS!
  • Options
    Ave_it said:

Ave_it said:

LOL but it's you who posts polls all the time!!! Polls which are about the next GE!
    I enjoy posting polls I’m pretty sad
  • Options
    Gary_BurtonGary_Burton Posts: 737

DougSeal said:

Look at the leader ratings. If they stay where they are (and the recent shifts may reverse) then the Tory lead is built on sand. SKS is less toxic than his party - and that will take time to improve - but the Corbyn free ride is well and truly over.
    I think Corbyn's achievements are underrated, he got 40% in the 2017GE. Starmer would be delighted to get that at the 2024GE
    I think Corbyn was overpraised by his supporters in 2017 but still ran a great campaign then and over criticised in 2019 by his detractors including by certain folk on here.

Most troubling (and I say this socially liberal labour member) is the lack of focus on the UKIP and non voters who switched to Labour in 2017 and the voters who left Labour in 2019 to abstention/brexit party (or even Tory) who merely wanted brexit delivered but are not crazed Johnson stans.

I think Starmer has zero chance of becoming PM without a large chunk of the latter group (who are still numerous in parts of outer London, Yorkshire, Wales etc) in addition to the LD and Tory remainers that HYUFD continually mentions.
  • Options

The most telling part of PMQs wasn't anything Boris said, it was his open mouthed heavy breathing just after Keir's "R rate between 0.5 and 0.9" part question

The live video did him even less favours than that screenshot.
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,296
    Scott_xP said:

Nigelb said:

Trying to decide whether we or Sweden are better seems a bit futile, considering both of us have among the worst outcomes in Europe.

They didn't of course. They were reported in the 24 hours. Different thing. Not suggesting any great success for the UK, but the misuse of the reporting data is really beginning to annoy me.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,361

The expulsions have already started. It's great to see.

Yeah, me!
    You've been expelled?
  • Options
    edited June 2020

nico67 said:

Starmer missed a huge open goal when Johnson was saying he’s proud of what the his government has done . The easy retort would have been proud of 40,000 deaths !

I don't get the love in for Starmer. He entire job now is to do well ar PMQs. He had the biggest open goal possible today and failed. He is dull and a slow thinker.
    I like KS but he needs to be a bit more punchy and not so polite in these exchanges at PMQs . But at the end of the day no one really cares about that other than political junkies and the media . The public don’t vote on what happens at PMQs.
  • Options
    Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 13,028
    Absolute disaster for Johnson. Starmer had him roughly in all holes. (Note: did not see it.)
  • Options

Scott_xP said:

Nigelb said:

They didn't of course. They were reported in the 24 hours. Different thing. Not suggesting any great success for the UK, but the misuse of the reporting data is really beginning to annoy me.
    The Gov't could take the lead on statistics, no idea why the number of people tested statistic has apprently been abandoned. Are they not counting any more or do they not want us to know ?
  • Options
    Can’t Johnson brush his hair, he looks embarrassing
  • Options

nico67 said:

Boris had his best PMQs since the GE

Though there have not been that many

The point going forward is whether Boris becomes more visible and ups his game
    Agree . I’m a Labour voter but am not going to spin a below par performance from KS .
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,128
    A generally crap and dull PMQs with Boris marginally better than normal.

Sir Keir got a bit snarky about a letter.

Boris looked a bloody scruffy mess again.
  • Options
    El_CapitanoEl_Capitano Posts: 3,879

I don't get the love in for Starmer. He entire job now is to do well ar PMQs.

Well, that and rescue the Labour Party from the Corbyn-inflicted mess of the past few years, solve the anti-semitism problem, etc. etc. But, you know, minor issues.

I know Boris is a bit of a ladies' man, but I'm not sure that "ship" is going to sail.
  • Options

With respect you know that is nonsense

I have been a strong critic of Boris recently but when he puts in a good performance I will say so

Indeed you need to see the number of my posts that have praised Starmer recently
  • Options

Can’t Johnson brush his hair, he looks embarrassing

SKS looks like a brylcreem ad
  • Options

Mortimer said:

Mortimer said:

Returning to London for the first time in over a week I note a slight change in mood. The reckless gaiety of the partying hordes on Hampstead Heath has given way to a more subdued and cautious atmosphere.

I suspect Londoners are realising we're not quite out of this yet. Starmer's line signals he's in tune with this.

Might watch PMQs for once.

Has ANYONE heard any non politics wonk even mention Starmer in the past month? Let alone his shad cab.

Labour are just not breaking through the narrative. I'm beginning to think the comments on here about KS missing open goals are bang on

That's probably fair comment, but Sir Keir first has to sort out the abject mess in the party, to professionalise it and make it ready for government.

That will take a year – at least.

If you were were a Labourite I dare say you'd be fairly content with that for now – Corbyn gone and the idiots being slowly unpicked from the party machine.
    Yes. I think thats probably true. As an confirmed non-Labourite, I'm pretty happy we have an opposition leader who doesn't assume the West is bad at every opportunity.
    It will have been barely noticed by Joe Public but the appointment of David Evans as General Secretary is a coup for Sir Keir. Evans is from the sensible right of the party and his ascension to the throne will lead to the eventual implosion of the nutters from the far left.
    David Evans appointment was highly significant and will do a lot to sort out the issues that have dogged the party in recent years. It doesn't matter too much that it has not got much public attention, it is the consequences of what he does that will matter.

Now that Starmer is proving to be a good leader and his favourability ratings have improved the Tories are changing tack and saying Starmer might be a sensible LOTO but the Corbnistas are still running things in the background. In a year's time I don't think they will have that crutch to lean on either.

Some have yet to cotton on to the fact they are not fighting Corbyn anymore and might actually have to do something more to earn peoples' votes than dangle the prospect of a Corbyn government in front of them.
  • Options
    MattWMattW Posts: 18,701
    edited June 2020
    It would from Ian Dunt... :-) . Record stuck on one tune.
  • Options
    Theresa May ak
    Pulpstar said:

The most telling part of PMQs wasn't anything Boris said, it was his open mouthed heavy breathing just after Keir's "R rate between 0.5 and 0.9" part question

The live video did him even less favours than that screenshot.
    Yup. The question quoted the PM. Then contrasted that with what he has done. PM sat there looking that daft for a long time before ranting about how he was following the steps set out.

Which is a knock back response may work. With the minor problem that he isn't following his own advice and thats easy to demonstrate. Johnson simply doesn't get the detail and under pressure just makes it up. But he's back in charge, so yay
  • Options
    We dont do much with the data anyway!
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,296

I love a balanced opinon
  • Options

I have been a strong critic of Boris recently but when he puts in a good performance I will say so

Indeed you need to see the number of my posts that have praised Starmer recently
    It was dreadful.
  • Options
    Scott_xP said:

That was quick....almost like they expected to release it.....
  • Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 11,138

tlg86 said:

I suspect that just now the public has even less of an appetite for political pantomime than usual.
  • Options
    NerysHughesNerysHughes Posts: 3,351

I don't get the love in for Starmer. He entire job now is to do well ar PMQs.

Well, that and rescue the Labour Party from the Corbyn-inflicted mess of the past few years, solve the anti-semitism problem, etc. etc. But, you know, minor issues.

I know Boris is a bit of a ladies' man, but I'm not sure that "ship" is going to sail.
    Boris is dealing with a pandemic and people moan that he is not prepared for PMQs. Im pretty sure SKS has more time to prepare.
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 7,998

Starmer got Johnson to concede that shielded MPs will get a proxy vote (not just pairing) in contradiction to Rees-Mogg line yesterday. That was a win for Starmer.

Overall I thought it was a bit uninspiring on both sides. I'd expected a better quality joust. There is no doubt that Starmer looks more prime ministerial than Johnson!
  • Options

It was dreadful.
    Predictable
  • Options

The expulsions have already started. It's great to see.

Yeah, me!
    You've been expelled?
    Effectively. LGU wrote to me rejecting my provisional membership as I was a LibDem last year. Email imprint from Jennie Formby. So thats an effective 2 year ban. There isn't anything at all stopping people defecting from one party to another and Salma Yaqoob can testify, so its a "GS has absolute power to say no" that did it. One of my local enemies worked for Laura Pillock and got upset when I called her "Pidcock" on a facebook page - been suggested that she got me bounced by going directly to the departing Formby.
  • Options
    Stark_DawningStark_Dawning Posts: 9,322
    Are we in POKWAS territory yet?
This discussion has been closed.