Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Boris fan club sticks with their man but other national pa

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,067
    Brom said:

Stocky said:

Brom said:

tyson said:

As soon as a Govt starts getting the piss extracted...it's a slippery slope. I remember the Cones Hotline, and Gordon Brown's election that never was.

This Tory Govt is decaying from the inside....and fast....

Your daily update twitter is not real life. This is the most popular government in a generation whether we like it or loathe it!
    They`ll not remain popular for long at this rate. Interesting to see whether they remain "populist" when they become unpopular! If the populist tendency does drain away - perversely they may grow some balls and make some difficult decisions rather than behaving like the utimate political weathervanes.

They also need to start attacking Starmer (and Sturgeon).
    We've been hearing this for weeks but still they poll at 50%. If Labour provided a decent opposition then things would be different. I would rather government moved forward and acted with the science than were timid like Sturgeon and refused to let the country come out of its shell.
    cuckoo
  • Options
    StockyStocky Posts: 9,736
    kinabalu said:

Stocky said:

kinabalu said:

kinabalu said:

That sounds odd. Staying alert is an ALTERNATIVE to staying at home. You need to be alert when you are out. When you're in you can allow your level of alertness to fall back to what it normally is for most people - not particularly alert.
    When you're in you can allow your level of alertness to fall back - but by being alert you can choose to spend more time in.
    But "alert" carries an air of strained activism. You alertly decide to stay at home so that you don't need to be alert? That doesn't scan.

On reflection, I much prefer "woke" - since this implies a constant state of enlightened awareness.

Stay Woke (to the virus). Save Lives.
    You`re an arse kinabalu
    That is a touch unfair! We must stay woke to the danger (at all times) but not be paralyzed by it. Is there a better way of putting it? Not sure there is.
    I thought you were smuggling "woke" into it for devilish purposes.

Sure you weren`t?
  • Options
    Starmer televised response. This is a completely different party.
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,894
    Apologies if this has already been posted but horse racing suspended until June 1st at the earliest:

https://www.racingpost.com/news/coronavirus/resumption-of-british-racing-pushed-back-to-june-1-at-the-earliest/433693

Most sport remains closed down and the wording of the Government text doesn't bode well for an early resumption.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,311

Between you and me ohnson is totally out of his depth, but don't tell the PB Tories they won't believe us.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,311

Between you and me ohnson is totally out of his depth, but don't tell the PB Tories they won't believe us.
    Johnson even.
This discussion has been closed.