Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » If there is a London lockdown then YouGov finds it would have

Comments

• MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 27,551

HYUFD said:

The government has already provided £300 billion of loans and even if the government paid every person £1000 for 3 months I expect some hospitality businesses would still sack people knowing that would not last for ever and they would face a big rise in their costs and tax bill to pay for it.

The government is not a magician, it cannot make everybody's lives perfect at every time it just has to find the best outcome at each time for the most number. At the moment that is advising avoiding unnecessary travel and visits to restaurants and hotels etc due to the health risks and that will have costs too.

Plus no doubt once this crisis is over even Britannia Hotels will be hiring again
    Whether anyone will want to actually work for them though....
    That was an extraordinary statement even by HYUFD's obtuse standards.
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 80,424
    I bet he also sets the bowling machine at 80+ to his kid....

https://twitter.com/WisdenCricket/status/1240716164482895875?s=20

HYUFD said:

The government has already provided £300 billion of loans and even if the government paid every person £1000 for 3 months I expect some hospitality businesses would still sack people knowing that would not last for ever and they would face a big rise in their costs and tax bill to pay for it.

The government is not a magician, it cannot make everybody's lives perfect at every time it just has to find the best outcome at each time for the most number. At the moment that is advising avoiding unnecessary travel and visits to restaurants and hotels etc due to the health risks and that will have costs too.

Plus no doubt once this crisis is over even Britannia Hotels will be hiring again
    FFS!
    Just callous and uncaring comments
    Should I apologise to HYUFD?
  • Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 51,128
    RobD said:

RobD said:

dr_spyn said:
    She is right. All other elections postponed a year. Labour setting a terrible example not binning theirs
    You mean Trump will not be kicked out until November 2021?
    In the UK. The US presidential election cannot be moved without a constitutional amendment.
    The Labour leadership election is a postal ballot, votes now largely cast. There is no good reason on earth to stop it.
    There is if you want Corbyn to stay in office.
    Corbynavirus.
  • HYUFD said:

FFS!
    No not you. We are on the same page
  • PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 77,453

Pulpstar said:

@Mexicanpete Rules are rules.

I am unsure to what you are referring?

Dent Coad cancelling the Labour Leaders election, or HYUFDs extraordinary statement re: Britannia Hotels?
    Have You Understood the Fear and Doubt
  • rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 61,539

BT, owner of the UK’s biggest mobile operator, EE, is in talks with the government about using its phone location and usage data to monitor whether coronavirus limitation measures such as asking the public to stay at home are working.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/19/plan-phone-location-data-assist-uk-coronavirus-effort

Or they could just walk down a few high streets.
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 80,424

That matches anecdotes of lots of kids coughing in school recently.
    Of course, kids are never going to wind up teachers by coughing, are they....

"I have to go home for 7 days isolation, Sir, I've got a cough...."

"Make it 14, Jenkins...."
    But with no phone, no internet, no Xbox....
  • HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 121,106

HYUFD said:

Yes, I know stating facts has to be howled down with over emotion and abuse by the left but tough, economic reality is economic reality
  • RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 28,663
    edited March 2020

HYUFD said:

FFS!
    As should the employees that Britannia are unceremonially throwing onto the street.

HYUFD said:

FFS!
    No not you. We are on the same page
    I was having you on BIgG!
  • MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 38,200
    HYUFD said:

I'm embarrassed to be in the same political party as you. Thankfully Boris and Rishi don't think the same way.
  • Pagan2Pagan2 Posts: 9,763

HYUFD said:

FFS!
    I have a lot of respect for many tories on here, perhaps time to start disowning those that make you look bad
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Yes, I know stating facts has to be howled down with over emotion and abuse by the left but tough, economic reality is economic reality
    I am not that much of the left these days, but heyho.

The action of Brittania Hotels was almost as brutal as their dog-eared premises. Your response does not show Boris' Barmy Army in a positive light. Please think of how that plays out in the households of those affected.

I am quite comfortable these days and can weather the storm for years if needed. Not many years ago something like this would have taken me to the edge of financial despair. Just think about it!

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

The action of Brittania Hotels was almost as brutal as their dog-eared premises. Your response does not show Boris' Barmy Army in a positive light. Please think of how that plays out in the households of those affected.

I am quite comfortable these days and can weather the storm for years if needed. Not many years ago something like this would have taken me to the edge of financial despair. Just think about it!
    dont wast your breath on him had a big argument earlier as he believes 30 year old homeless people are fit and healthy
  • alteregoalterego Posts: 1,100

I bet he also sets the bowling machine at 80+ to his kid....

https://twitter.com/WisdenCricket/status/1240716164482895875?s=20

Competitive Dad. Can't help himself.
  • dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,300
    @Benpointer thanks re link to the stats.
    edited March 2020
    MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

I'm embarrassed to be in the same political party as you. Thankfully Boris and Rishi don't think the same way.
    Even if they paid those who lost their jobs 60% of the median wage as the Times suggests that is not 100% of the median wage is it so that does not really defeat the point.

We are in a difficult time, tough decisions need to be made and the government cannot afford to pay for everything otherwise the country will go bankrupt with taxpayers left to pick up the pieces.

I of course could not give a toss what anyone thinks of my views, I will express them however regardless and in a polite manner
  • JonathanJonathan Posts: 21,394
    HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

Even if they paid those who lost their jobs 60% of the median wage as the Times suggests that is not 100% of the median wage is it so that does not really defeat the point.

We are in a difficult time, tough decisions need to be made and the government cannot afford to pay for everything otherwise the country will go bankrupt with taxpayers left to pick up the pieces.

I of course could not give a toss what anyone thinks of my views, I will express them however regardless
    Silly.
  • RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 28,663
    edited March 2020
    HYUFD world "the government HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED £300 billion in loans"
    Real world: £330 billion announced with the details NEXT WEEK.

Not A Fucking Penny has been provided. Not one. Set aside the casual callous fuck you nature of Comedy HYUFD's statement. It's simply not true. It's false. Wrong. Bollocks. A lie. Blatant propaganda that even your fellow Tories are laughing at.

Do keep it up. A wonderful advert for Alexander Boris de pfeffel how many children do I have Johnson's kind of Conservatism
    Pagan2 said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

dont wast your breath on him had a big argument earlier as he believes 30 year old homeless people are fit and healthy
    In comparison to 80 year olds yes even if not the average person
    HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

I of course could not give a toss what anyone thinks of my views, I will express them however regardless and in a polite manner
    You are making horrible statements. We are discussing people not statistics.

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

No we are discussing facts whether you like it or not and people will also be affected ultimately by being hammered by a huge tax bill if the government spends far beyond what it can afford to help out in this crisis
  • BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 34,383
    edited March 2020

HYUFD said:

FFS!
    As should the employees that Britannia are unceremonially throwing onto the street.
    They should be grateful there's a street for them to be thrown out onto!

Edit: ...a street out onto for them to be thrown?

HYUFD world "the government HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED £300 billion in loans

Not A Fucking Penny has been provided. Not one. Set aside the casual callous fuck you nature of Comedy HYUFD's statement. It's simply not true. It's false. Wrong. Bollocks. A lie. Blatant propaganda that even your fellow Tories are laughing at.

Do keep it up. A wonderful advert for Alexander Boris de pfeffel how many children do I have Johnson's kind of Conservatism

I am considerably to the right of the tory party fiscally and he even makes me seem mellow in terms of empathy and sympathy for the poor. CCHQ should consider expelling him as he brings the party into disrepute
  • Stark_DawningStark_Dawning Posts: 9,603

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Your reference to 'dog eared' suddenly made me think of a place near Basingstoke I stayed in a few years ago. I just checked. It is indeed one of theirs.
  • HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

I am not on the left and am a member of the conservative party

I have compassion for all those losing their jobs and expect the chancellor to address it tomorrow

Some of your posts are penned through either lack of empathy or ignorance of why people are suffering
    Pagan2 said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Might he be trolling you?
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

No we are discussing facts whether you like it or not and people will also be affected ultimately by being hammered by a huge tax bill if the government spends far beyond what it can afford to help out in this crisis
    If Brittannia Hotels outrageous, immoral actions are the state of things to come, no one will be paying taxes because no one will have a job!
  • FF43FF43 Posts: 16,985
    -2° in Aviemore tonight, but not as cold as the Britannia management.
    Pagan2 said:

I am considerably to the right of the tory party fiscally and he even makes me seem mellow in terms of empathy and sympathy for the poor. CCHQ should consider expelling him as he brings the party into disrepute
    If proposing not spending beyond what you can afford and avoiding hammering the average family and business with a tax bill way beyond what they can afford leads to expulsion from the Tory Party fine, I will go and most of the party with it.

You are barely right of Corbyn let alone the Tory Party
    alterego said:

Pagan2 said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Might he be trolling you?
    no dont believe so was all in the previous thread. Sadly I think he was serious.
    That's a bit out of character.

HYUFD world "the government HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED £300 billion in loans"

Except it isn't an example of any kind of conservatism represented in power. We're hopefully about to get the biggest ever peacetime stimulus package for workers tomorrow. I know a lot of members and a few MPs, I can safely say none of them share the views expressed by HYFUD. Loads have been clamouring at their MPs for faster action on workers and renters. All of us know that a pound spent today will save five next year and it will ensure that the economy bounces back immediately as people are retained by companies instead of being put on the dole.
    I honestly don't know which branch of our party HYFYD represents, it certainly isn't one that I recognise.
  • Question. The United Kingdom issues debt denominated in Pounds Sterling. The UK is the sole nation who controls the quantity of Pounds Sterling. Should the UK owe a hypothetical £100bn repayment and is short of Pounds Sterling it can simply create more Pounds Sterling to make the payment.

It is literally impossible for a fiscally sovereign nation to go "bankrupt". We cannot run out of fiat notes which we print. Why does HYUFD make such fact free statements and why does he think the good burghers of PB.com are the unquestioning clueless simpletons who believe statements like we could go bankrupt?
    alterego said:

Plus a picture of her Madge on the front page... has there been a takeover?
  • Pagan2 said:

HYUFD said:

FFS!
    I have a lot of respect for many tories on here, perhaps time to start disowning those that make you look bad
    I disown HYUFD regularly on here as do many of my fellow conservative posters
  • RobDRobD Posts: 59,583
    edited March 2020

Question. The United Kingdom issues debt denominated in Pounds Sterling. The UK is the sole nation who controls the quantity of Pounds Sterling. Should the UK owe a hypothetical £100bn repayment and is short of Pounds Sterling it can simply create more Pounds Sterling to make the payment.

It is literally impossible for a fiscally sovereign nation to go "bankrupt". We cannot run out of fiat notes which we print. Why does HYUFD make such fact free statements and why does he think the good burghers of PB.com are the unquestioning clueless simpletons who believe statements like we could go bankrupt?

Wouldn't it go bankrupt if it couldn't pay its debt which may be denominated in other currencies?

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

You're playing his game.
  • NigelbNigelb Posts: 68,876
    IanB2 said:

Pulpstar said:

Hmm this is getting weird - I've got a slight throat tickle, slightly sore eyes and am type O neg. And I'm reading...

Sore eyes isn’t a symptom, that normally means an allergy
    It can be.
    I get sore eyes with RTIs.
    HYUFD said:

Pagan2 said:

If proposing not spending beyond what you can afford and avoiding hammering the average family and business with a tax bill way beyond what they can afford leads to expulsion from the Tory Party fine, I will go and most of the party with it.

There will be a reckoning for this. Bills will be paid for decades and those who let things get into this dire state will be held to account. But now is not the time. No is the time for compassion.
  • MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 51,773

HYUFD said:

FFS!

....a street out there for them to be thrown onto?

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

I have compassion for all those losing their jobs and expect the chancellor to address it tomorrow

Some of your posts are penned through either lack of empathy or ignorance of why people are suffering
    You voted for Blair twice when a third of the country voted Tory, you are vaguely centrist/centre right, no more.

If I was really 'lacking empathy' I would have opposed no bailout loans at all, no statutory sick pay, no temporary UBI if we go to lockdown etc as I did this morning.

It really is pathetic that some on here are unable to have a debate without resorting to abuse at anyone who says anything outside of what they deem to be an 'acceptable' worldview

Pagan2 said:

HYUFD said:

FFS!
    I disown HYUFD regularly on here as do many of my fellow conservative posters
    I won't vote conservative for many reasons but I don't believe he is representative don't worry

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Your reference to 'dog eared' suddenly made me think of a place near Basingstoke I stayed in a few years ago. I just checked. It is indeed one of theirs.
    THey are quite horrible hotels! I stayed in one in Bournemouth once about ten years ago. At just £33 per night it was £32.50 too much!
  • edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,551
    edited March 2020

Question. The United Kingdom issues debt denominated in Pounds Sterling. The UK is the sole nation who controls the quantity of Pounds Sterling. Should the UK owe a hypothetical £100bn repayment and is short of Pounds Sterling it can simply create more Pounds Sterling to make the payment.

Maybe splitting hairs here but the UK might *choose* to default on its debts, rather than doing something pretty much identical from the point of view of the unlucky creditors, while also destroying its currency.
    alterego said:

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

You're playing his game.
    How?

alterego said:

Tories on 52%....we're all Tories now!
  • noneoftheabovenoneoftheabove Posts: 22,164
    HYUFD said:

The govt rightly say this is a war and they will do whatever it takes. Whatever it takes means transformative action not a plaster and gestures.

Loans that are not wanted dont mean anything. If someone offers loans at 1000% per week interest it really doesnt make any difference to the economy if those are for £1 or £1tn, they just wont be used.

Well eventually you get to Zimbabwe and the pound is unable to purchase anything internationally and you start having to sell USD denominated bonds to raise money. We're not anywhere near that though.
  • RobD said:

Wouldn't it go bankrupt if it couldn't pay its debt which may be denominated in other currencies?
    The suggestion is printing say half a trillion of Pounds and handing it to UK companies and subjects all of whom buy products and services in Pounds and most importantly pay their taxes in Pounds. Difficult to make the country go bust if you help taxes come to you.
    Newsnight. No Tory minister available to discuss the biggest national crisis since the War.
    Pagan2 said:

"right of the Tory party fiscally"? I presume that means you're really, really fucking rich. Congratulations, I'm sure everyone wishes they were you.
  • HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

Of course you don't but you claim to be a conservative when in truth you are miles away from Boris liberal attitude and just spout hard right hurtful and unacceptable views to people and families who are suffering extraordinary stress

Fortunately you are in a minorit y in the party

Newsnight. No Tory minister available to discuss the biggest national crisis since the War.

Understandably they’re getting nervous. This is brutal and it’s not even begun.
  • Newsnight. No Tory minister available to discuss the biggest national crisis since the War.

BBC boooooo. Boycott. It's not like there are any issues that need to be talked about.
    RobD said:

And we become like Greece, at the mercy of foreign lenders and unable to control our own affairs
    How Singapore got it under control:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-51866102
    edited March 2020

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

Of course you don't but you claim to be a conservative when in truth you are miles away from Boris liberal attitude and just spout hard right hurtful and unacceptable views to people and families who are suffering extraordinary stress

Yes keep spouting meaningless emotive platitudes BigG without actually answering any of my points
    edited March 2020

alterego said:

Tories on 52%....we're all Tories now!
    Not yet! 48% of us are still clinging on by our fingertips... for the moment.
    HYUFD said:

Pagan2 said:

Do you not understand that £40-50bn spent today to avert 20-25% unemployment rates will save £200-250bn in the coming years? It is not just 5heveight thing to do morally, it is also the right thing to do fiscally.

Willfully watching people lose their jobs because the government has decreed that their employer close for business is just wrong. We can and should ensure they are protected and that they have jobs to come back to three months from now. Companies that sack their staff over this should be named and shamed.
    MaxPB said:

Well eventually you get to Zimbabwe and the pound is unable to purchase anything internationally and you start having to sell USD denominated bonds to raise money. We're not anywhere near that though.
    Well Trump is giving away a thousand bucks to everyone in the USA too lol.

BBC boooooo. Boycott. It's not like there are any issues that need to be talked about.
    It's a f-ing disgrace. This BBC petty point scoring is pathetic given 10,000s may lose their lives.
  • HYUFD said:

RobD said:

And we become like Greece, at the mercy of foreign lenders and unable to control our own affairs
    Indeed! Think of how it might impact ordinary plucky grafting working Brits like those sacked by Cineworld and Britannia Hotels today
  • dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,300
    Britannia Hotels story now up on PA feed.

Fan has hit the shits.

RobD said:

The suggestion is printing say half a trillion of Pounds and handing it to UK companies and subjects all of whom buy products and services in Pounds and most importantly pay their taxes in Pounds. Difficult to make the country go bust if you help taxes come to you.
    If you increase the money supply in isolation it will result in devaluation of the currency which is hard to undo.

Another fucking expert.

HYUFD said:

FFS!

...a street out there, onto which they can be thrown.
    alterego said:

Pagan2 said:

"right of the Tory party fiscally"? I presume that means you're really, really fucking rich. Congratulations, I'm sure everyone wishes they were you.
    No not rich merely I think free markets are a good thing which is not our current capitalist model. I think von Mises had it right is all

Anybody worth talking to is tonight putting together the biggest assistance package for the less fortunate in society this country has ever seen. You'd rather they left those meetings to go and have some pillock on Newsnight try and get a Gotcha! would you?

We can leave aside the generalities of the Tory/BBC spat for another time. But in this specific instance, just drop it....
    RobD said:

I suspect you're wasting your time.
  • Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 8,163
    HYFUD

Just.... wow!

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

Pagan2 said:

Do you not understand that £40-50bn spent today to avert 20-25% unemployment rates will save £200-250bn in the coming years? It is not just 5heveight thing to do morally, it is also the right thing to do fiscally.

Willfully watching people lose their jobs because the government has decreed that their employer close for business is just wrong. We can and should ensure they are protected and that they have jobs to come back to three months from now. Companies that sack their staff over this should be named and shamed.
    Correct.
    I don’t think HYUFD gets the whole systemic risk thing.
  • MaxPB said:

RobD said:

If you increase the money supply in isolation it will result in devaluation of the currency which is hard to undo.
    I certainly wouldn't do it ordinarily. It will do Bad Things. However, the cost of not doing it would be worse. It's lose lose - how much do we want to lose...?

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

I object to that I am hard right and fiscally and find him a callous and odious individual lacking empathy
  • HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

You voted for Blair twice when a third of the country voted Tory, you are vaguely centrist/centre right, no more.

If I was really 'lacking empathy' I would have opposed no bailout loans at all, no statutory sick pay, no temporary UBI if we go to lockdown etc as I did this morning.

It really is pathetic that some on here are unable to have a debate without resorting to abuse at anyone who says anything outside of what they deem to be an 'acceptable' worldview
    You are isolating yourself from mainstream conservatives on here and in the country

I am not centre right and never have been.

I am towards the centre left of the conservative party, voting for Blair twice gives you a clue
    Nigelb said:

HYUFD said:

FFS!

Much better. My first attempt was the kind of language up with which we should not put.
  • DensparkDenspark Posts: 68

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

THey are quite horrible hotels! I stayed in one in Bournemouth once about ten years ago. At just £33 per night it was £32.50 too much!

I travel a lot with work and about the only rule on accommodation i have is "never stay at a britannia hotel" . Had some dreadful stays at different hotels of theirs over the years.
    Pagan2 said:

alterego said:

Pagan2 said:

No not rich merely I think free markets are a good thing which is not our current capitalist model. I think von Mises had it right is all
    may I recommend his tome "On human action" to you it is a free download but you may find it interesting even if you disagree with it

RobD said:

You really are extremely stupid
    Honestly, we'd all save ourselves a lot of time by just ignoring @HYUFD's ridiculous comments.
  • HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

Yes keep spouting meaningless emotive platitudes BigG without actually answering any of my points
    Upsetting you is it, but not half as upsetting to the millions losing their jobs and reading your 'tripe'

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

You are isolating yourself from mainstream conservatives on here and in the country

I am towards the centre left of the conservative party, voting for Blair twice gives you a clue
    Last time I checked suggesting Thatcherite views was not illegal.

The fact is whatever the government does the left will always decry the 'wicked' Tories starving the poor to death.

Even if Sunak promised every person in the country for the duration of the crisis a detached house in Surrey, a Mercedes and M & S food delivered on tap, the left would say it should be a mansion, a Rolls and Michelin starred food delivered, merely as it was a Tory chancellor delivering it. If you want to fall into that trap that is up to you
    Nigelb said:

HYUFD said:

FFS!

Referee, he used a comma!

VAR.....
  • Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 31,410
    If people continue to insist on panic buying, the police or army will have to be brought in to make sure it doesn't happen. Disappointing.
    edited March 2020
    Pagan2 said:

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

I object to that I am hard right and fiscally and find him a callous and odious individual lacking empathy
    On no definition are you 'hard right fiscally', you would not even be in the right of New Labour let alone the Tories
    Denspark said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

I travel a lot with work and about the only rule on accommodation i have is "never stay at a britannia hotel" . Had some dreadful stays at different hotels of theirs over the years.
    Looks like stops at them in the near future won't be any better.
    HYUFD said:

Pagan2 said:

HYUFD said:

MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

On no definition are you 'hard right fiscally', you would not even be in the right of New Labour let alone the Tories
    Why are you talking to me? I told you that you are a troll I have no intention to respond to so go away
    Andy_JS said:

If people continue to insist on panic buying, the police or army will have to be brought in to make sure it doesn't happen. Disappointing.

But it is what they are panic buying that is informative. On a list in the Telegraph, 9 items ranks higher than bog rolls. Including tomato soup and spaghetti hoops.

Supermarkets only need to limit a handful of items to "2 max". The rest of it will balance out, once people have bought enough pot noodles to hunker down with.
    MaxPB said:

HYUFD said:

Pagan2 said:

Yes the government can try an minimise the damage (and as I said this morning even consider a UBI if we go to full lockdown for that period) but the government cannot ban companies from ever sacking staff, even if they avoid doing so for this period if their costs are still high once the crisis eases some jobs may still go.

Nigelb said:

HYUFD said:

FFS!

Referee, he used a comma!

VAR.....
    To be fair, his was a sentence into which he need not have inserted a comma.
  • AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 22,507
    Scott_xP said:
    If those are really the income-side measures, it’s ridiculous that platitudes from the Queen are the splash. Looks like a potentially heavyweight package.
    Pagan2 said:

alterego said:

Pagan2 said:

slip of the tongue then
  • HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Last time I checked suggesting Thatcherite views was not illegal.

The fact is whatever the government does the left will always decry the 'wicked' Tories starving the poor to death.

Even if Sunak promised every person in the country for the duration of the crisis a detached house in Surrey, a Mercedes and M & S food delivered on tap, the left would say it should be a mansion, a Rolls and Michelin starred food delivered, merely as it was a Tory chancellor delivering it. If you want to fall into that trap that is up to you
    No.

I just want to be kinder and show caring for others in distress
This discussion has been closed.