Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Corbyn’s quitting but not quite yet as Blair’s old seat goes t

Comments

• Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,760

So Cummings call it right again

Lots of people in London talking to each other but having no understanding of the rest of the country

The use of 'the country' as a euphemism for England has to end.
    my country is the UK

yours is Grossdeutschland
    My country is England. You’re welcome as a fellow European.
    little englander
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,389
    I mean the Jews may not get irony but the Labour party and its supporters don't get the British people and some of them have been living here all their lives.
  • Options

Just looking at those numbers, and assuming we now do see new boundaries, it’s a massive task for Labour next time isn’t it?

Unless there is a DRASTIC change of leader and direction, it does look like 2024 isn't a viable election win, especially given the state of the party in Scotland.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670

Mimus said:

Lots of people in London talking to each other but having no understanding of the rest of the country

With all the crash and chaos of Boris' first few weeks, they had a strategy worked out. They called the politics right, the public were fed up with a remoaning parliament and have turfed the lot out. Almost every one of the egregious blockers have now gone.
    They were gifted it. Why Labour and the Lib Dems agreed to an early election will be an enduring mystery. They should have left him dangling.
    I think they completely misunderstood what the hypothetical election before oct 31st/election after Oct 31st polling meant.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,334
    I think Corbyn is being unrealistic in thinking he can stay on for a bit. After a shellacking like this, surely the NEC will tell him he has to take the fall?
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,115

my country is the UK

little englander
    Britishness is a narrow nationalism that defines itself against Europe. It has nothing to offer English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish patriots.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

I think Corbyn is being unrealistic in thinking he can stay on for a bit. After a shellacking like this, surely the NEC will tell him he has to take the fall?

He needs to own the EHRC report, when it arrives. Completely culpable.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

It’s the first good decision he’s made in ages. After a shellacking like this, Labour needs to take stock and not rush. The rush in 2015 was part of the problem that produced Jeremy Corbyn in the first place.
  • Options
    squareroot2squareroot2 Posts: 6,365
    Jamei said:

McDonnell saying they won the policy arguments but couldn't quite win the Brexit argument.

That's because they were so fecking intransigent in the HOC votes, It was always going to cost them dearly. As for winning the other policy arguments, that's bullshit. The electorate did not believe L:abour's attempt at bribes.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,743
    Talk is cheap. Let's see what is actually delivered by BoZo for the people of Grimsby and Stoke.

I have little joy, but reasonable coffers, after my prediction from Wed night being fairly near.
    Foxy said:

I don't think much has changed through the campaign. Foxy's Final prediction.

Con 360
    Lab 201
    SNP 43
    LD 21
    PC 4
    Green 1
    Ind 1
    Speaker 1
    NI 18

• Options

ydoethur said:

He needs to own the EHRC report, when it arrives. Completely culpable.
    Yes. But I think he will anyway. So that’s not a barrier. What might save him for now is the absence of any alternative likely to command widespread support.
  • Options
    It's the celebrities I feel sorry for.
  • Options
    kyf_100kyf_100 Posts: 3,962

Just looking at those numbers, and assuming we now do see new boundaries, it’s a massive task for Labour next time isn’t it?

Unless there is a DRASTIC change of leader and direction, it does look like 2024 isn't a viable election win, especially given the state of the party in Scotland.
    I'm not sure how Labour ever win again so long as the SNP dominate.

Unless something changes drastically in England then Labour will likely need to govern in coalition with the SNP in order to win power in five or even ten years' time.

And we all know how the English feel about the SNP in power.
  • Options

my country is the UK

little englander
    Britishness is a narrow nationalism that defines itself against Europe. It has nothing to offer English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish patriots.
    European bureaucratic centralism has nothing to offer the nation states.

The true Europe respects and rejoices in the diversity of its peoples.
  • Options

my country is the UK

little englander
    How come SeanT has hacked WilliamGlenn’s account?
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

It's the celebrities I feel sorry for.

haven't they all emigrated yet ?
  • Options
    My SCon 1-5 seats bet busted by a single seat. Shower of shite!
  • Options
    Bury North majority 105. Anyone seen anything smaller?
  • Options
    kyf_100 said:

Unless something changes drastically in England then Labour will likely need to govern in coalition with the SNP in order to win power in five or even ten years' time.

It’s a Natsy position to be in.

Pause.

Ah, my coat...

Have a good morning after last night’s shall we say, startling events.
  • Options
    Brom said:

RobD said:

HYUFD said:
    I can taste the chlorinated chicken already... and it tastes good :o
    In fairness their chicken tastes loads better than ours. Oh to have Chik Fil A in the UK.
    Reading Chick-fil-A outlet to close in LGBT rights row
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-50094551
  • Options

ydoethur said:

It’s the first good decision he’s made in ages. After a shellacking like this, Labour needs to take stock and not rush. The rush in 2015 was part of the problem that produced Jeremy Corbyn in the first place.
    I agree. He should stay while the dust settles and have a new Labour leader in place for the autumn. Good decisions need a cool head.
  • Options

my country is the UK

little englander

The UK isn’t a nation state.
  • Options
    BETTING POST THANKS

To @Peter_the_Punter for his notice of such good odds for large Cons maj. I did indeed lump on.
  • Options
    My two biggest winning bets: selling the Lib Dems on the spreads and betting against the Brexit party getting any seats. I’d previously closed out at a profit a buy of the Conservatives - left quite a bit on the table though.

Still going through the constituency bets. The most notable thing for me is how the Conservatives squeezed more out of Brexicity from 2017. When you stop and think about it, that’s remarkable.
  • Options
    rkrkrkrkrkrk Posts: 7,908
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

I agree. He should stay while the dust settles and have a new Labour leader in place for the autumn. Good decisions need a cool head.
    Yes I think it's the right move. There's certainly no rush, Labour are basically irrelevant and the Cons can do whatever they like in parliament now.

Both Lab and LD need to some hard thinking about whether they campaign for rejoin or not.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

Listening to the news I doubt he will survive beyond Christmas
  • Options
    Fuck me that Moray result was close.

That's all I need to win my SCon bet. Always hated Douglas Ross.
  • Options

my country is the UK

little englander

I didn't say it was, I was talking at the European level

more little englandersim from you.

ditch your parochialism and look beyond your parish boundariy
  • Options
    kyf_100 said:

The SNP will not be in Westminster next election, they will have their independence. The opposition has to win in a reduced UK of England and Wales.
  • Options
    Hope everyone piled on the SNP seat line on Betfair
  • Options
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

Since when has Corbyn's been a cool head? What next national treasure?
  • Options
    EndillionEndillion Posts: 4,976

ydoethur said:

It's surely a desire to gerrymander the succession, rather than opening up a debate on future policy direction?

Claudia Webbe is an unlikely, yet horrifying, prospect.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,902
    edited December 2019

ydoethur said:

Not sure that’s true. He wants to hang around to decide the narrative of this election result and find a placeman to carry on his ‘popular’ policies.

A huge risk to have him hang around.
  • Options
    DecrepiterJohnLDecrepiterJohnL Posts: 24,478
    edited December 2019

Jamei said:

McDonnell saying they won the policy arguments but couldn't quite win the Brexit argument.

That's because they were so fecking intransigent in the HOC votes, It was always going to cost them dearly. As for winning the other policy arguments, that's bullshit. The electorate did not believe L:abour's attempt at bribes.
    Look at how much of what Boris said in 2019 matches what Corbyn said in 2017 on ending austerity, on reversing police cuts, on investing in the NHS. Heck, even Conservatives now say *our* NHS. To that extent, Labour really did win the policy arguments.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

The SNP will not be in Westminster next election, they will have their independence. The opposition has to win in a reduced UK of England and Wales.
    I am not sure how deep your knowledge is of the Scots but I can confidently predict they will not vote for independence
  • Options

Jamei said:

Look at how much of what Boris said in 2019 matches what Corbyn said in 2017 on ending austerity, on reversing police cuts, on investing in the NHS. Heck, even Conservatives now say *our* NHS. To that extent, Labour really did win the policy arguments.
    Labour had better policies, its just you wouldn't trust them to implement them
  • Options

Jamei said:

Labour had better policies, its just you wouldn't trust them to implement them
    Yes plus they tried to gild the lily.
  • Options
    Very, very sorry for all my good Labour friends. Our party was taken over by the SWP and destroyed. They have gifted the country to the Tories. I would rejoin the party to help it regain its senses, but I think I’m banned.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    rkrkrk said:

Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

Yes I think it's the right move. There's certainly no rush, Labour are basically irrelevant and the Cons can do whatever they like in parliament now.

Both Lab and LD need to some hard thinking about whether they campaign for rejoin or not.
    Though the fundamentals haven't changed. While Parliament now has a Leave majority, the country remains split 50/50 on Brexit. The Remain vote was split too many ways, but the aggregate is still there.

LD should go for EEA. Rejoin is not on the cards for a decade or so.
  • Options

Very, very sorry for all my good Labour friends. Our party was taken over by the SWP and destroyed. They have gifted the country to the Tories. I would rejoin the party to help it regain its senses, but I think I’m banned.

I sincerely hope your time is coming shortly.
  • Options

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

I am not sure how deep your knowledge is of the Scots but I can confidently predict they will not vote for independence

I would not be so sure about that. Many of the remaining Labour voters in Scotland may well wonder why it’s worth staying in the UK.

• Options

my country is the UK

little englander

We moved beyond the nation state some time ago. The EU is just a better model than our version of an imperial union.
  • Options

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

They just did!
  • Options
    Labour MPs can force a leadership election now if Corbyn tries to warp things for his appointed successor. This time Corbyn will not stand.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

Corbyn should stick around for the EHRC findings.

• Options
    edited December 2019

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

I would not be so sure about that. Many of the remaining Labour voters in Scotland may well wonder why it’s worth staying in the UK.

A quick hat tip to Iain Murray, what a guy!
  • Options

The Reform party need new members :smiley:
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,093
    So the big news this morning is that William won his £1,000 bet with Sean?
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

Labour MPs can force a leadership election now if Corbyn tries to warp things for his appointed successor. This time Corbyn will not stand.

The tricky bit is the nomination thresholds. 10% of MPs shouldn't be too hard, but the CLP and Affiliate (Trade Union) thresholds are more difficult.

Apart from anything else, the contest is unlikely to be speedy, Easter at the earliest.
  • Options

my country is the UK

little englander

We moved beyond the nation state some time ago. The EU is just a better model than our version of an imperial union.
    Austria Hungary 2.0

similar end to 1,0
  • Options
    I hope for the good health of parliamentarians, or else they'll try and sneak Pidders back in at a nifty by-election. Perhaps Jezza could stand down in Islington North?
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

The tricky bit is the nomination thresholds. 10% of MPs shouldn't be too hard, but the CLP and Affiliate (Trade Union) thresholds are more difficult.

Apart from anything else, the contest is unlikely to be speedy, Easter at the earliest.
    I've just backed RLB at 6.2. It's a sort of hedge because Starmer is the favourite so if Lab decide to continue the leftist project I win but then again if they do that they won't win the next election either.

So trebles all round.
  • Options
    EndillionEndillion Posts: 4,976
    Is that her... endorsing a non-labour candidate?

People have been thrown out the party for less.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    No Swinson,

What a total unmitigated disaster your leadership was.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,785
    edited December 2019

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

And yet people who argue that leaving a 40 year old trading and customs Union will be terribly difficult seem to think that leaving a 300 year old political, fiscal, defence, diplomatic, trading, customs and currency union will be straightforward?

Wait until the complications on the Irish sea emerge...
  • Options
    RobCLRobCL Posts: 23
    Alistair said:

Hope everyone piled on the SNP seat line on Betfair

Yes thank you so much Alistair. That was a great spot and gave me the cherry on the icing. Hadn’t seen that on the sports book so wouldn’t have seen the value.
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

Leamington is red!! Most Labour members are not anti-Semitic Marxists. They are good people who allowed themselves to fall into a state of delusion. I can only hope the scale of this entirely predictable defeat shakes them out of it. I worry it won’t, though.

• Options
    TOPPING said:

Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

I've just backed RLB at 6.2. It's a sort of hedge because Starmer is the favourite so if Lab decide to continue the leftist project I win but then again if they do that they won't win the next election either.

So trebles all round.
    RLB should pass the threshold, so should Rayner. I think Jess has a good chance too.

I would not back any male candidate, the pressure to have a female leader is there, as it was in Swinson vs Davey.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

They need to do exactly this.
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,013

my country is the UK

little englander

Austria Hungary 2.0

similar end to 1,0
    South Africa 0.5 is a beaten docket this morning. More nationalists than unionists, no help from Alliance even.
  • Options
    rkrkrkrkrkrk Posts: 7,908
    Betting Review: Overall quite disappointing personally. Small profit which really should have been more.

Won: Con over 340 seats at evens. This was easy money and should have bet more.
    Lost: Con at 45-50% of vote at 8.4. Still think this was a value loser.
    Lost: Lab in Chingford.
    Lost: Con in Reading East. Should have hedged and taken a guaranteed profit.
    Won: Lab seats 200-209, this was post exit poll.
    Lost: SNP over 50.5 seats. Not sure why I made this, didn't get good odds.
    Won: Brexit on 0-9 seats. Free 12% return.
    Won: Lib Dems to get less than 40 seats. Closed out for a profit, but happy with that call.
    Won: Chesterfield for Lab at 1.3. Probably a bit lucky with that.
    Lost: Lab to win Watford.
    Won: Con majority. Got on that 1.53 the day before.
    Lost: Cities and Westminster for Lab at 15.5. Silly bet but fancied a longshot
    Won: Putney for Lab, but stupidly cashed out early rather than letting it ride.
    Won: GE to happen before Brexit.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

So trebles all round.
    RLB should pass the threshold, so should Rayner. I think Jess has a good chance too.

I would not back any male candidate, the pressure to have a female leader is there, as it was in Swinson vs Davey.
    In Labour women make the tea, they don't lead the party.

#equality
  • Options
    ChameleonChameleon Posts: 3,886
    Foxy said:

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

They just did!
    By voting 45-46% for pro-independence parties? By that measure in 2016 the UK voted to remain in the EU.
  • Options

TOPPING said:

Leamington is red!! Most Labour members are not anti-Semitic Marxists. They are good people who allowed themselves to fall into a state of delusion. I can only hope the scale of this entirely predictable defeat shakes them out of it. I worry it won’t, though.

To be clear, some Labour members were quite clear about the unfolding disaster and did what they could to improve things.
  • Options

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

I used to think that, I don't think so now. Johnson's brand of Toryism is not popular there, and the fact that Scottish Labour voters switched more to the SNP (anti-Brexit) rather than the Tories (anti-independence) I think tells you the way things are going. It's certainly not nailed on, there are lots of difficult economic questions to be answered, but the difference in political outlook between Scotland and E&W is just too great to be bridged.
    One could say the same thing about London of course, but the rest of E&W isn't economically viable without London so while I think greater self government for London will come eventually I doubt it will ever become a full on city state.
  • Options
    One important thing which this means. The ghost of Thatcher and the 1980s can finally be left to rest.

When the North votes Tory, then these old arguments about miners and the pits have no traction.
  • Options

Jonathan said:

There is a small window where in the heat of this defeat we can remove Corbyns zombie like grip. The cult will try to build the lie that it was just Brexit and they were popular. It is time to move swiftly.
  • Options
    nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483
    I’d look at Rory for Mayor, what are his odds?
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Brom said:

RobD said:

HYUFD said:
    I can taste the chlorinated chicken already... and it tastes good :o
    In fairness their chicken tastes loads better than ours. Oh to have Chik Fil A in the UK.
    We did - they had an outlet in reading (I think)

Then a bunch of self-righteous numpties started tearing up the shopping centre in protest about the owner’s religious beliefs and their lease wasn’t renewed

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/9kem5e/the-uks-first-chick-fil-a-has-announced-its-closure-after-just-eight-days
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

There is a small window where in the heat of this defeat we can remove Corbyns zombie like grip. The cult will try to build the lie that it was just Brexit and they were popular. It is time to move swiftly.
    Totally agreed. Alastair and Foxy are plain wrong on this.
  • Options
    nichomar said:

I’d look at Rory for Mayor, what are his odds?

My guess is Khan will walk re-election.

• Options
    Not having a good day...

https://twitter.com/seatsixtyone/status/1205397740857024513?s=20

He's left his "Nazi UK" tweet up....
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

TOPPING said:

To be clear, some Labour members were quite clear about the unfolding disaster and did what they could to improve things.

Yes - that is absolutely right.

• Options

One important thing which this means. The ghost of Thatcher and the 1980s can finally be left to rest.

When the North votes Tory, then these old arguments about miners and the pits have no traction.

Well, let's see what Consett looks like in 5 years time first.
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 25,009
    edited December 2019

Important reminder: the Andrew Neil chair tweet now has 7.5 million views.

This will matter a lot because ... something.

It matters because it means individual TV interviews don't work - there is zero upside and a shed load of downside..
  • Options

Jonathan said:

It won't make any difference - the membership will pick the leftist candidate.
  • Options
    EPG said:

my country is the UK

little englander

Austria Hungary 2.0

similar end to 1,0
    South Africa 0.5 is a beaten docket this morning. More nationalists than unionists, no help from Alliance even.
    probably helpful if you could add

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2019/results/northern_ireland

on the other hand SF and DUP going backwards is a good result by any measure.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

So trebles all round.

Broadly agree. Although I suppose the Swinson experience might cool the female criterion slightly.
  • Options

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

And yet people who argue that leaving a 40 year old trading and customs Union will be terribly difficult seem to think that leaving a 300 year old political, fiscal, defence, diplomatic, trading, customs and currency union will be straightforward?

It doesn’t work like that, though, does it? I hope I’m wrong, but putting myself in the shows of a Labour voter in Scotland I’d be asking myself why stay.

• Options
    eek said:

Jonathan said:

The unions are key. They will want a winner. It’s not just an ideological crusade for unions. Their nominations give them huge sway.
  • Options
    asjohnstoneasjohnstone Posts: 1,276

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

I'm Scottish, I'm not particularly well disposed of towards the SNP, but I'm certain the UK died yesterday.

45% of the Scottish people voted to leave previously, with a hard brexit and Boris in charge for the next 5 years this will get over the line. Likewise Northern Ireland returned a majority of nationalist MPs for the first time. There will be a border poll and it will be won.

Of course, this means a Tory majority of around 210 in England and Wales. Not sure how long it takes to o we turn that.

• Options
    murali_smurali_s Posts: 3,041
    Four election defeats on the spin for Labour against a very poor Conservative party sums it up.

Progressive politics in this country is in despair. Can Labour pull themselves out of the mire? Time will tell as ever....
  • Options

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

It doesn’t work like that, though, does it? I hope I’m wrong, but putting myself in the shows of a Labour voter in Scotland I’d be asking myself why stay.

because the Germans aren't going to fund your 10% spending deficit ?
  • Options

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

Nah, the Labour Party needs to be DNR now.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

eek said:

Jonathan said:

The unions are key. They will want a winner. It’s not just an ideological crusade for unions. Their nominations give them huge sway.
    The last 4 years aren't very good evidence for your argument.
  • Options
    murali_s said:

Four election defeats on the spin for Labour against a very poor Conservative party sums it up.

Progressive politics in this country is in despair. Can Labour pull themselves out of the mire? Time will tell as ever....

The SNP prove that it was achievable despite excuses Corbyn and his bubble might pump out in the hours/days to come.
  • Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 11,136
    edited December 2019

Mimus said:

Still shocked by the Swinson defeat, she made the wrong call on Brexit, but I thought she was the bravest and most open leader in this election, even likeable and sympathetic in character by comparison. Yet she still got humiliated by her own constituency.

Politics is brutal.

Swinson made the wrong call on Brexit, the wrong call on working with Labour, and even the wrong call, according to some, on her wardrobe. The LibDems need to learn from this and ensure their next leader spends their first couple of days locked in a room with the great and the good to determine positioning on all foreseeable questions, rather than getting locked into the first thing that pops into the leader's head when faced with a microphone.
    Swinson was unlucky in becoming Leader only weeks before a political crisis.
    If she had really thought that frustrating Brexit was the top priority, she would have acted otherwise. (Not that I agree that revoking Brexit without at least another referendum would have been right.)

She was following the recent Lib Dem trend of unprincipled opportunism. I have to say I'm pleased that strategy has backfired. I much preferred the Liberals/Liberal Democrats as a little band campaigning for principles they believed in, rather than a bunch of political chancers saying whatever they thought would be to their short-term advantage.
  • Options
    murali_smurali_s Posts: 3,041

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

THe union is dead @Big_G_NorthWales!

The Conservative Party are the architects of this. Suck it up!
  • Options
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/pollytoynbee/status/1205397581104394241

Stable Door, Bolting and horse gone,comes to mind.
  • Options

Jonathan said:

eek said:

Jonathan said:

The last 4 years aren't very good evidence for your argument.
    You have not been paying attention. Len is not the unions. The GMB take a different view.
  • Options

Foxy said:

kyf_100 said:

because the Germans aren't going to fund your 10% spending deficit ?
    If there is one thing to learn over recent years, it is that nationalist emotionalism beats reason and economics.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

Nah, the Labour Party needs to be DNR now.
    And the LDs? Time for a complete rebrand IMO,
  • Options
    Mr. Jonathan, I was just about to write something similar.

Labour MPs should throw Corbyn out now, whilst the memory and the pain are still fresh, and the odds are strongest against a far left fool succeeding him.

Mr. S, that does rather neglect that the people of Scotland, of whom the SNP like to speak but to whom they prefer not to listen, voted to stay in the UK in a once-in-a-generation referendum.
  • Options

Now she says it!
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

Foxy said:

Jonathan said:

So trebles all round.
    Surely Labour can't get to the 30th anniversary of the Tories *booting out* their first woman leader - and another one since - without chalking up one for the supposed party of equality? So I'm surprised to see Starmer quite so out in front in the odds. Name recognition? That said, I hope they also hire someone electable (which is probably also why Starmer is so far out in front).

I've warmed (or at least thawed) to RLB, but I think Angela Rayner would carry more weight than her. I get they're the next generation and would carry the flame for the Dear Leader. But Cooper and possibly Thornberry should be up there on grounds of greater heft and competence, and even Jess Phillips on the grounds of socking it to the man - she'd soon get back some of the Midlands (ex)marginals and score some points at PMQs.

In any case, I'm not convinced Corbyn's timescale for leaving is at all urgent. Given a choice, I reckon he'd give himself a year plus to groom the nextgen candidates to victory. At the very best he's waiting to see how insistent others are that he buggers off pronto.
  • Options

To be honest the horse has possibly taken the stable with him..
This discussion has been closed.