Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » A suggested new cross-break for GE2019 pollsters – separate nu

Comments

• Options

Some speculation on Twitter that Lab might be in difficulties in Easington, which seems unlikely.

yeah, if they're in trouble there, that's catastrophic
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,904
    MaxPB said:

Have we got leader ratings from Survation or ICM?

Survation had best PM

Jester 43
    Jeza 25
    Jo(ke) 11

Jester unchanged Corbyn up 3 TS down a lot
  • Options

Andrew said:

Some speculation on Twitter that Lab might be in difficulties in Easington, which seems unlikely.

Yeah, bizarre. That's landslide territory.
    I think when I looked that this was Labour's safest seat in Co. Durham, or one of them. If Labour can't hold onto Easington then (a) they really are fucked and (b) memories of the miners' strike must have faded a lot more than I'd have thought.
    Manny Shinwell's old seat. We are talking the heart of the heartlands.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,175

HYUFD said:

We already have figures that 74% of Leave voters are voting Tory but only 48% of Remain voters are voting Labour.

That should be enough to see the Tories win a majority as 2/3 of seats voted Leave and only 1/3 Remain

https://twitter.com/GoodwinMJ/status/1201403123186585602?s=20

Obviously, since those numbers are from a YouGov poll showing the Tories with a lead of around 10pp and hence winning a majority. If the poll is wrong then those numbers will be wrong and the Tories might not win a majority. (I think they will win a majority of around 40 FWIW, but it's not nailed on). You're better off focusing on the poll as a whole rather than just pulling some cross-tabs out and extrapolating from that.
    The biggest swing to the Tories is in the North and Midlands, full of marginals, Boris is doing a Trump and sweeping the white working class
  • Options

Leaflet count here in Barnsley East:
    Conservative - Nothing
    Labour - Addressed leaflet through the post to my wife
    Brexit Party - Leaflet through the post, hand delivered addressed letter today and targeted facebook ads.
    The Brexit Party are certainly targeting here (understandably). They have also taken out a full front page ad in the Barnsley Chronicle this week.

Looks like the Tories giving the Brexit Party a free run in Barnsley then
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502
    Can someone kindly explain how the betting works . So when I see people saying it’s coming in doesn’t that mean more money is going on that outcome .
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,453

Andrew said:

I think when I looked that this was Labour's safest seat in Co. Durham, or one of them. If Labour can't hold onto Easington then (a) they really are fucked and (b) memories of the miners' strike must have faded a lot more than I'd have thought.
    Are they giving his memory the coaled shoulder?
  • Options
    StockyStocky Posts: 9,736
    edited December 2019

Tory upside Spreads are going to be as bigger bloodbath as in 2017 at this rate.
    Mind you some mugs will have been on LD upside spreads 4 weeks ago

I seem to remember Mike telling us about buying LDs at 56 seats (albeit on 50up market).

• Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,230
    Full house here for Ken Clarke, though the seats on stage look hideously uncomfortable, especially for a 79 year old.
    Always many more men here than women.
  • Options
    JamesPJamesP Posts: 85
    Just done some calculations on the 'surges' for Labour and the Conservative by pollster from the start of the campaign, which I'm defining as 30th October (the vote) to the situation now, broken down by pollster.

Firstly according to Wikipedia and adding in today's ICM... We have had the following number of polls from each company since 30th October (fieldwork ending date used)

YouGov 12
    SavantaComRes 9
    Panelbase 5
    Deltapoll 5
    ICM Research 5
    Opinium 5
    Survation 4
    BMG 4
    Kantar 3
    Ipsos MORI 1
    ORB 1

Obviously no comparisons for MORI and ORB because they've only released one poll.

YouGov:

39% for Conservatives and 27% for Labour on 1/11
    43% for Conservatives and 34% for Labour on 29/11

Surge of 4% for the Conservatives and 7% for Labour

ComRes/SavantaComRes:

36% for Conservatives and 28% for Labour on 31/10
    43% for Conservatives and 33% for Labour on 28/11

Surge of 7% for the Conservatives and 5% for Labour

Panelbase:

40% for Conservatives and 29% for Labour on 31/10
    42% for Conservatives and 34% for Labour on 28/11

Surge of 2% for the Conservatives and 5% for Labour

Deltapoll:

40% for Conservatives and 28% for Labour on 02/11
    45% for Conservatives and 32% for Labour on 30/11

Surge of 5% for the Conservatives and 4% for Labour

ICM:

38% for Conservatives and 31% for Labour on 04/11
    42% for Conservatives and 35% for Labour on 02/12

Surge of 4% for the Conservatives and 4% for Labour

Opinium:

42% for Conservatives and 26% for Labour on 01/11
    46% for Conservatives and 31% for Labour on 29/11

Surge of 4% for the Conservatives and 5% for Labour

Survation:

35% for Conservatives and 29% for Labour on 08/11
    42% for Conservatives and 33% for Labour on 30/11

Surge of 7% for the Conservatives and 4% for Labour

BMG:

37% for Conservatives and 29% for Labour on 08/11
    39% for Conservatives and 33% for Labour on 27/11

Surge of 2% for the Conservatives and 4% for Labour

Kantar:

37% for Conservatives and 27% for Labour on 11/11
    43% for Conservatives and 32% for Labour on 25/11

Surge of 6% for the Conservatives and 5% for Labour

So summarised, (CON/LAB)

YouGov +4/+7
    SavantaComRes +7/+5
    Panelbase +2/+5
    Deltapoll +5/+4
    ICM Research +4/+4
    Opinium +4/+5
    Survation +7/+4
    BMG +2/+4
    Kantar +6+5

So the Conservatives have outsurged Labour in ComRes, Deltapoll, Survation and Kantar

They have both surged the same in ICM

Labour have outsurged the Conservatives in YouGov, Panelbase, Opinium and BMG
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
  • Options
    CD13CD13 Posts: 6,351
    Just to remind you that the draw for the third round of the FA Cup takes place on BBC2 soon. I was at Rochdale yesterday to follow the lads, and they deserved the draw. So come on, Brexit United from the Vanarama North. An away tie at Old Trafford would do the trick.
  • Options
    nico67 said:

Can someone kindly explain how the betting works . So when I see people saying it’s coming in doesn’t that mean more money is going on that outcome .

Its getting more likely

Drifting is less likely in Punters minds
  • Options
    edited December 2019

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    I fear I have already cast. We will drift into a punning contest.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,298
    edited December 2019
    Well both sides are now loaded up, 2 bit punters are going to be shifting that Betfair price.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    Sturgeon in Lockerbie today. Does she know something we don't know?
    Or is this a Clinton goes to Arizona type of move?
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

We already have figures that 74% of Leave voters are voting Tory but only 48% of Remain voters are voting Labour.

That should be enough to see the Tories win a majority as 2/3 of seats voted Leave and only 1/3 Remain

Obviously, since those numbers are from a YouGov poll showing the Tories with a lead of around 10pp and hence winning a majority. If the poll is wrong then those numbers will be wrong and the Tories might not win a majority. (I think they will win a majority of around 40 FWIW, but it's not nailed on). You're better off focusing on the poll as a whole rather than just pulling some cross-tabs out and extrapolating from that.
    The biggest swing to the Tories is in the North and Midlands, full of marginals, Boris is doing a Trump and sweeping the white working class
    Possible

If he isnt its odds on NOM
  • Options
    nichomarnichomar Posts: 7,483

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    They will get shafted
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    ...in which victory will be mine.
  • Options

Mike, how could you have approved of the text without knowing which constituencies it was going to? The text makes statements about the constituencies which is true about some and not others and furthermore implies that you're making the statement about thay specific constituency based on your polling expertise. How is that okay?

That is the point. There was a cock-up and I didn't see the list of seats before the mailing went out which is why I've tried to clarify things above.
  • Options
    nico67nico67 Posts: 4,502

nico67 said:

Its getting more likely

Drifting is less likely in Punters minds
    Thanks for that BJO.
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,230
    IshmaelZ said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    ...in which victory will be mine.
    Or blackening your name ......
  • Options
    ThomasNasheThomasNashe Posts: 5,021
    edited December 2019
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    I’m afraid you’ve been shafted. Edit: sorry, see I was beaten to it.
  • Options
    Definite Tory Gains

Barrow

Chester

Dudley

Bassetlaw

Neck and neck

Workington

Bolsover

Don Valley

• Options
    NeilVWNeilVW Posts: 725

Andrew said:

Yes, Easington was by quite some distance Labour’s safest seat in County Durham in 2017 - a 41-point lead over the second-place Conservatives. The YouGov MRP has the gap down to 22, a big swing but till safe.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

Possible

If he isnt its odds on NOM
    Yougov MRP shows it is, in fact in 9 forecast Tory gains the Tories lead is 8% or more, the Tories need only 8 gains for a majority, less excluding Sinn Fein

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/11/27/key-findings-our-mrp
  • Options

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    I’m afraid you’ve been shafted.
    Somebody got in a pit ahead of you there.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    Well at least I could take my pick
  • Options
    ThomasNasheThomasNashe Posts: 5,021
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    Mine is the shale.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,154
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    It's a rich seam to be mined....
  • Options

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    Mine is the shale.
    *Beams*
  • Options
    algarkirkalgarkirk Posts: 10,635
    NeilVW said:

Andrew said:

Yes, Easington was by quite some distance Labour’s safest seat in County Durham in 2017 - a 41-point lead over the second-place Conservatives. The YouGov MRP has the gap down to 22, a big swing but till safe.
    Older Easingtonians may remember their MP Manny Shinwell, in the days when the Labour vote was weighed not counted, recall that his great niece is Luciana Berger and pause for reflection before voting for an anti Semitic party.

• Options
    edited December 2019

Does anyone know if this a genuine Graph of YG MRP

If so very significant for next one and for chances of NOM
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    Mine is the shale.
    *Beams*
    The lib dems will never PROP up a Johnson or Corbyn government
  • Options
    VerulamiusVerulamius Posts: 1,438
    What would be useful is a daily round up of where the party leaders have visited. This will hopefully show the battlefield.
  • Options
    How can we be having a general election? The tree is up, roaring fire, frosty outside, White Christmas on the telly. It's inhuman, I tell you.
  • Options

kle4 said:

I got my first personlly addressed election leaflet today, from Labour (last week they just shoved a leaflet through the door)

Still waiting for ANY leaflet here in Bootle.
    Reckon I'll be waiting a long time.
    Surely no one but Labour could win Bootle. It is not exactly Tory Heartlands....
    They could at least post a solitary leaflet. Not that it would happen with Bootle, but over time safe seats can become contestable and they should put at least token effort in in case that should happen.
    I know Bootle well and it has improved a lot over the years, but it is still more detestable than contestable. The leafy suburbs are on the other side of the city centre - Aigburth, Mossley Hill, Walton, etc.
    Walton?????? I think not. You may mean woolton.
  • Options
    algarkirk said:

NeilVW said:

Andrew said:

Older Easingtonians may remember their MP Manny Shinwell, in the days when the Labour vote was weighed not counted, recall that his great niece is Luciana Berger and pause for reflection before voting for an anti Semitic party.

Interesting, I didn't know that.
  • Options
    nichomar said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    Mine is the shale.
    *Beams*
    They will only rail against them.
  • Options

How can we be having a general election? The tree is up, roaring fire, frosty outside, White Christmas on the telly. It's inhuman, I tell you.

Actually has it had any impact on the Christmas activities? I’ve not heard of anything?
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527

Definite Tory Gains

Barrow

Chester

Dudley

Bassetlaw

Neck and neck

Workington

Bolsover

Don Valley

Why is Chester a 'definite' Tory gain? Labour's majority was nearly 10,000 in 2017.
  • Options

kle4 said:

I got my first personlly addressed election leaflet today, from Labour (last week they just shoved a leaflet through the door)

Surely no one but Labour could win Bootle. It is not exactly Tory Heartlands....
    They could at least post a solitary leaflet. Not that it would happen with Bootle, but over time safe seats can become contestable and they should put at least token effort in in case that should happen.
    I know Bootle well and it has improved a lot over the years, but it is still more detestable than contestable. The leafy suburbs are on the other side of the city centre - Aigburth, Mossley Hill, Walton, etc.
    Yes the bit of Liverpool I grew up in
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Conservative - Nothing
    Brexit Party - Leaflet through the post, hand delivered addressed letter today and targeted facebook ads.
    The Brexit Party are certainly targeting here (understandably). They have also taken out a full front page ad in the Barnsley Chronicle this week.

I suppose they owe Lord Farage something for pulling out of Tory seats.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    justin124 said:

Definite Tory Gains

Barrow

Chester

Dudley

Bassetlaw

Neck and neck

Workington

Bolsover

Don Valley

Why is Chester a 'definite' Tory gain? Labour's majority was nearly 10,000 in 2017.
    Correct, Yougov has Labour holding Chester 48% to 38% even with 44 forecast Tory gains from Labour.

It's 50.6% Leave vote was below the UK average
    https://yougov.co.uk/uk-general-election-2019/
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

nichomar said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    Mine is the shale.
    *Beams*
    Stope now please!
  • Options

Young people hoping a man with a white beard will bring them everything on their wish list, and then being disappointed when they discover all he has to offer them is a battered old tangerine....
  • Options
    Liverpool v Everton!
  • Options
    JamesPJamesP Posts: 85

Does anyone know if this a genuine Graph of YG MRP

If so very significant for next one and for chances of NOM

I think this is something that has been made up by inferences from that slide on the presentation before MRP was released showing the poll lead increasing/decreasing by day together with the topline 11%.

Certainty doesn't look like an official YouGov graph.
  • Options

Stope now please!

Now that is a new word to me. It was a while before I cottoned on to the pun.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,849

ydoethur said:

nichomar said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Andrew said:

Stop digging.
    Mine is the shale.
    *Beams*
    Stope now please!
    You’ll have to pry the pun machine out of his coal damp hands...
  • Options

Young people hoping a man with a white beard will bring them everything on their wish list, and then being disappointed when they discover all he has to offer them is a battered old tangerine....
    That’s a very good parallel.
    The only problem is I now have a mental image of Diane Abbott as an elf.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

While you gauze at the contest?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Nigelb said:

When you’re in a pit... keep on digging.
  • Options
    Wahhhh

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Nigelb said:

ydoethur said:

Nigelb said:

When you’re in a pit... keep on digging.
    Who will be the canary at 10pm election nite? Mr Davy?
  • Options
    nichomar said:

kle4 said:

Yes the bit of Liverpool I grew up in
    I think you will agree the two districts are somewhat dissimilar

• Options
    ydoethur said:

Mick Cash does seem quite red nosed.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

We are not dasher into two pun threads are we?
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Get out there and sleigh ‘em!
  • Options
    NeilVW said:

Wahhhh

Can somebody please find a suitably darkened room for Sunil?
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Conservative - Nothing

To be fair, I think there will be a Conservative leaflet coming in the post, and that is as much as we ever get here, unless the candidate finances his own.
  • Options
    Too many more puns and we will be slagged off.
  • Options
    camelcamel Posts: 815
    JamesP said:

So summarised, (CON/LAB)

YouGov +4/+7
    SavantaComRes +7/+5
    Panelbase +2/+5
    Deltapoll +5/+4
    ICM Research +4/+4
    Opinium +4/+5
    Survation +7/+4
    BMG +2/+4
    Kantar +6+5

So the Conservatives have outsurged Labour in ComRes, Deltapoll, Survation and Kantar

So in even more summarised form, a turd of a month for LibDem
  • Options
    nichomar said:

ydoethur said:

Noel.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Conservative - Nothing

To be fair, I think there will be a Conservative leaflet coming in the post, and that is as much as we ever get here, unless the candidate finances his own.
    I had Labour’s official leaflet today.
    It was about as much use as a cat flap in an elephant house.
  • Options
    NeilVW said:

Well at least we will have worked the seam out
  • Options
    Quakers for Corbyn 🌹
    @quakers4corbyn
    ·
    5h
    I canvassed Putney on Friday and was told on the doorstep that LibDems are spamming letterboxes with those misleading bar charts and that dodgy letter from Mike Smithson. Here's the truth for folks in lovely #Putney
    Quote Tweet
  • Options
    LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 15,439

What would be useful is a daily round up of where the party leaders have visited. This will hopefully show the battlefield.

Newsnight did that for the campaign to date about a fortnight ago. Possible they might have something up on the BBC website, and they might update it again in the days to come.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Conservative - Nothing

You feel let down they promised you the earth but they never write and they never call.
  • Options
    nichomar said:

ydoethur said:

Donner and Blitzen!
  • Options
    NeilVW said:

Don’t spoil it - that would be a waste.

• Options
    HYUFD said:

Is that three threads in a row you’ve copy and pasted that? Do you suffer from feelings of inadequacy if you don’t genuflect at the feet of The Clown every half hour?
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Conservative - Nothing

I'm in the Barnsley Central seat and the only leaflet I've received is from the Brexit Party also a Brexit Party presence in the town over last couple of weekends. I notice the MRP had The BXP second to Labour.
  • Options
    camel said:

JamesP said:

So summarised, (CON/LAB)

YouGov +4/+7
    SavantaComRes +7/+5
    Panelbase +2/+5
    Deltapoll +5/+4
    ICM Research +4/+4
    Opinium +4/+5
    Survation +7/+4
    BMG +2/+4
    Kantar +6+5

I don't think anything like this level of LD shit-show was predicted by anybody a month ago.
  • Options

camel said:

JamesP said:

So summarised, (CON/LAB)

YouGov +4/+7
    SavantaComRes +7/+5
    Panelbase +2/+5
    Deltapoll +5/+4
    ICM Research +4/+4
    Opinium +4/+5
    Survation +7/+4
    BMG +2/+4
    Kantar +6+5

I don't think anything like this level of LD shit-show was predicted by anybody a month ago.
    It was by me

Apparently it was because i was panicking LD were going to finish 2nd ahead of Jezza
  • Options
    MysticroseMysticrose Posts: 4,688
    Election Day looking staggeringly cold on the latest model outputs. Much of the north and Scotland are at the moment set to have an 'Ice Day' i.e. a day in which the maxima never gets above zero.

Snow in several places too.
  • Options
    Jimmy Goldsmith yelling 'Out! Out! Out!'. He was dead within a few months, if I recall.
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905

camel said:

JamesP said:

So summarised, (CON/LAB)

YouGov +4/+7
    SavantaComRes +7/+5
    Panelbase +2/+5
    Deltapoll +5/+4
    ICM Research +4/+4
    Opinium +4/+5
    Survation +7/+4
    BMG +2/+4
    Kantar +6+5

Allowing for the odd survey above or below the trend, the Lib Dems have now been flatlining at 13% for around ten days.

If they stay there then, unless the current Con percentage includes a lot of ex-Labour Leavers and Corbynsceptics who go all wobbly and run back home by polling day, Johnson ought to win.

However, if the yellows collapse back down to bedrock then the vote shares start to look very like 2017 again, and we're almost certainly in for another Hung Parliament.

Well, that's what it looks like to me, anyway.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:
    Labour about to announce £100K austerity reparation grant to each citizen then.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    LibDem getting a kicking on Channel 4 News over Open Democracy forged email regarding selling data.
    "This is serious."
  • Options

Election Day looking staggeringly cold on the latest model outputs. Much of the north and Scotland are at the moment set to have an 'Ice Day' i.e. a day in which the maxima never gets above zero.

You do know those of us who live in the north and Scotland are well versed in cold weather, ice days and snow. Living sub zero is a requirement for many of us from the north but like most things we do not expect southerners to have a clue
  • Options
    LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 15,439
    edited December 2019

Which forecast is that?!? I looked at the ECMWF forecast half an hour ago and decided it was so benign it wasn't worth mentioning.
  • Options
    The tories are playing the game well they leave the battlefield open to ensure labour close the gap, they can not afford for people to think they are going to win easily so ease off the gas, let labour gain a few points, put the fear of god up tories. Then in the last week, when labour start to become more confident hit them with both barrels whilst quietly weaseling away in the background sowing seeds of doubt in possible defectors. Tory majority 60 - 80 lab 180 - 200
  • Options

You do know those of us who live in the north and Scotland are well versed in cold weather, ice days and snow. Living sub zero is a requirement for many of us from the north but like most things we do not expect southerners to have a clue
    It has been sub zero all weekend at mine! Was out and about as normal, Edinburgh was mobbed.
    You don't really need to start wrapping up warm until it hits minus five or below. Blokes in Scotland stop wearing shorts around minus 15.
  • Options
    KentRisingKentRising Posts: 2,850
    nichomar said:

Actually has it had any impact on the Christmas activities? I’ve not heard of anything?
    My partner's had to apply for a postal vote as her work Christmas party's on the 12th.
  • Options

Newsnight did that for the campaign to date about a fortnight ago. Possible they might have something up on the BBC website, and they might update it again in the days to come.
    In the last few days Corbyn has been in Scarborough & Whitby (Con majority: 2,914) and Calder Valley (Con by 609).
  • Options

It has been sub zero all weekend at mine! Was out and about as normal, Edinburgh was mobbed.
    You don't really need to start wrapping up warm until it hits minus five or below. Blokes in Scotland stop wearing shorts around minus 15.
    I go back into jeans sub 20 and heating goes on below 17.
  • Options
    camelcamel Posts: 815

nichomar said:

My partner's had to apply for a postal vote as her work Christmas party's on the 12th.
    15 hour Christmas party, your partner has stamina.
  • Options

Turnout was 71% in December 1923.
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905
    nichomar said:

The tories are playing the game well they leave the battlefield open to ensure labour close the gap, they can not afford for people to think they are going to win easily so ease off the gas, let labour gain a few points, put the fear of god up tories. Then in the last week, when labour start to become more confident hit them with both barrels whilst quietly weaseling away in the background sowing seeds of doubt in possible defectors. Tory majority 60 - 80 lab 180 - 200

Are any of our major political parties (the SNP excepted) that competent? The Tories will just be trying to sell Get Brexit Done to the Labour Leavers as enthusiastically as possible, whilst praying that they don't morph back into robotic voters in the polling booth. That and hoping that all the nice middle class, soft centre-right people who hate Brexit but hate Corbyn even more don't re-order their priorities and switch from Lib Dem to Labour as well.

If the Conservatives do pull this one off they will have got very lucky.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,745

However it is the other bloke who has a reputation for turning up, emptying his sack and then disappearing into the night.
  • Options
    TudorRoseTudorRose Posts: 1,662

According to the BBC weather forecast up here in Lancashire it won't go below 4 degrees all day; we call that a heatwave. And our posties are all still wearing shorts, thank you very much.
  • Options
    :lol: I see Lavery is on the front line tonight over miner pensions.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

LibDem getting a kicking on Channel 4 News over Open Democracy forged email regarding selling data.
    "This is serious."

Deservedly so
  • Options

:lol: I see Lavery is on the front line tonight over miner pensions.

He is an expert on the subject of course
This discussion has been closed.