Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » So, this errr… Target2 thing. What is it, and why is it spikin

1235»

Comments

• Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,008
    Piers Morgan ripping into Corbyn by taking off his tie as Corbyn has come without a suit
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,655
    MaxPB said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Why did people want Rashford instead of Sterling again?

Remind us of Sterling's goal scoring record for England.
    Remind me how good Rashford has been this evening.
    Poor as was the match - England could not deliver the final ball and Marcus should have scored
    It was a gift made in Leicester: Maguire to Vardy to Rashford.

What worried me most was how lacking in creativity we looked. There didnt seem to be a plan second half. Why was Rashford moved to Right wingback? It was a half that needed Lingard on.
    Good summary and frankly England were flat.

And I really hope you have a fab time at the semi finals
    I think that I will be watching Brazil vs Uruguay.
    Great match to watch! Even Brazil vs Portugal would be great if Portugal somehow make it through.
    Yes, Though if England reach the Semi, I will have to watch in a St Petersburg fan park :(

• Options
    kyf_100kyf_100 Posts: 3,951

Pulpstar said:

Pulpstar said:

Joking aside @JonnyJimmy clearly has an unhealthy obsession with Alastair's parking abilities and the motive is Alastairs' forthright views on Brexit...
    It is like Bercow and the ERG in parliament.

I have a major issue with incompetent drivers. I have aimed my broadside on it at Monsieur Meeks, and probably because he's such a massive, constant insulter of my side in the Brexit debate. But if he's not lying about his incompetence then he deserves it for driving while de facto unqualified, even if de jure.
    If he's passed his test then he's qualified.
    I know. And it saddens me.

I'd much rather talk about charging people for fuel according to how efficiently they drive. Say no tax for those who have averaged over 100mpg or equivalent since their last fill up, and an increasing scale of tax for those under that. We really ought to be tying to make people more efficient and that should be part of the test.
    100 mpg is pretty much impossible for all but a handful of cars and commuting routes !
    I am on just under 60 long term and that is way higher than average methinks.
    I don't think my car is particularly special for economy. If it is it shouldn't be, and that's the point. If you get cheap fuel for driving efficiently it'll become a huge selling point for cars.
    In my experience it's the doddering old gits trying to get 100mpg out of their cars who tend to be the real hazards to the road...

I thrash my 2.5 litre turbo to within an inch of its life and get 16mpg on a good day. But my god, it's fun...
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    Pulpstar said:

Corbyn on ITV

BBC ratings soar ....
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,466

NEW THREAD

• Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,190

tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

Pundits suggesting Pickford let that in. His performance smacked of a goalie being told to let one in.

That's as ridiculous as some of your theories about Brexit tbf :lol:
    What theories about Brexit?
    Er, sorry @tig86, think I got my PB posters muddled.

(But the idea that Pickford let that in is still ridiculous.)
    Well in that case I think we should play one of the other 'keepers because he did not look good tonight.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607
    Foxy said:

MaxPB said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

TOPPING said:

TOPPING said:

Why did people want Rashford instead of Sterling again?

Remind us of Sterling's goal scoring record for England.
    Remind me how good Rashford has been this evening.
    Poor as was the match - England could not deliver the final ball and Marcus should have scored
    It was a gift made in Leicester: Maguire to Vardy to Rashford.

What worried me most was how lacking in creativity we looked. There didnt seem to be a plan second half. Why was Rashford moved to Right wingback? It was a half that needed Lingard on.
    Good summary and frankly England were flat.

And I really hope you have a fab time at the semi finals
    I think that I will be watching Brazil vs Uruguay.
    Great match to watch! Even Brazil vs Portugal would be great if Portugal somehow make it through.
    Yes, Though if England reach the Semi, I will have to watch in a St Petersburg fan park :(

Ah that sucks, maybe you can score some scab tickets if England make it. Would be amazing to see that and our route doesn't look bad. Colombia - Sweden/Switzerland - Spain - Brazil in the final. All of them look beatable and Kane has the advantage of training with Davison Sanchez.
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,786
    @rcs

Somewhat hard to discern whether you think there's a problem or not. There's merit in what you're saying, but it has no conclusion.
  • Options
    JonnyJimmyJonnyJimmy Posts: 2,548
    kyf_100 said:

Pulpstar said:

Pulpstar said:

Joking aside @JonnyJimmy clearly has an unhealthy obsession with Alastair's parking abilities and the motive is Alastairs' forthright views on Brexit...
    It is like Bercow and the ERG in parliament.

I have a major issue with incompetent drivers. I have aimed my broadside on it at Monsieur Meeks, and probably because he's such a massive, constant insulter of my side in the Brexit debate. But if he's not lying about his incompetence then he deserves it for driving while de facto unqualified, even if de jure.
    If he's passed his test then he's qualified.
    I know. And it saddens me.

I'd much rather talk about charging people for fuel according to how efficiently they drive. Say no tax for those who have averaged over 100mpg or equivalent since their last fill up, and an increasing scale of tax for those under that. We really ought to be tying to make people more efficient and that should be part of the test.
    100 mpg is pretty much impossible for all but a handful of cars and commuting routes !
    I am on just under 60 long term and that is way higher than average methinks.
    I don't think my car is particularly special for economy. If it is it shouldn't be, and that's the point. If you get cheap fuel for driving efficiently it'll become a huge selling point for cars.
    In my experience it's the doddering old gits trying to get 100mpg out of their cars who tend to be the real hazards to the road...

I thrash my 2.5 litre turbo to within an inch of its life and get 16mpg on a good day. But my god, it's fun...
    You ought to be taxed at at least six times the rate I am for fuel, that at least is clear. I hope your fun never kills anyone.
This discussion has been closed.