Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Tonight’s polls range from ComRes 12% CON lead to Survation’s

Comments

• Options
    ChameleonChameleon Posts: 3,886
    Shots still being fired according to sky news.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,930
    Fuck me they were at Brindisa! That's my go to place for casual first date nibbles! I have often had paranoia about Bataclan style attacks there and figured out how to escape

Yes I'm mental
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,115
    A distraction.

'Support for Conservatives in Scotland at highest ever level – Survation for the Sunday Post

Survation’s latest poll in Scotland on behalf of the Sunday Post – and one of the first polls in Scotland since Theresa May announced her intention to call a General Election – shows the Scottish Conservatives at their highest level in either a Survation Westminster or a Holyrood voting intention ever, although they are still some 15 points behind the SNP.

Ruth Davidson’s party (28%) have opened up a 10 point lead over Kezia Dugdale’s Labour (18%) in the Westminster Voting Intention, indicating that they may well be on course to gain seats in Scotland, most likely from the SNP (43%), who achieved nearly half of all votes in Scotland at the last General Election in 2015.

SNP 43%; CON 28%; LAB 18%; LD 9%; Other 2%

More than two-in-five Scots (43%) said that they agreed with Theresa May’s decision to call an early General Election, compared to a quarter (25%) who disagreed. The remainder expressed no opinion either way.

The Independence Voting Intention remains unchanged from Survation’s last poll in mid-March, with No ahead of Yes by 6 points (53% vs 47%).'

http://survation.com/support-conservatives-scotland-highest-level/
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,549
    alex. said:

isam said:

Sky saying 2nd incident at Borough Mkt

They say it's not THAT far away from London Bridge but not right close by... its fucking opposite London Bridge Stn?!?!

Despite the jokes, it's not actually ridiculous that there could be a mixture of terrorist incident and "normal saturday night" stuff.
    Yes there was a fatal stabbing just last night.
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,937

Video on Twitter of officers entering a bar and screaming at everyone to get down. Worried about gunfire or perhaps seeking assailants who have tried to disguise themselves within the crowd.

Looks like Katzenjammers on Borough High Street.

• Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,780
    nunu said:
    Absolutely incredible. Some polls might be encouraging, but it is all so random any could be rightincluding the most optimistic labour ones, he really might beat her, at least in the popular vote.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    nunu said:
    That would make sense given the YouGov headline polling number. The question is obviously are they correct.
  • Options
    nunu said:
    It's significantly harder to f up being LotO than PM...
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,969

A distraction.

'Support for Conservatives in Scotland at highest ever level – Survation for the Sunday Post

Survation’s latest poll in Scotland on behalf of the Sunday Post – and one of the first polls in Scotland since Theresa May announced her intention to call a General Election – shows the Scottish Conservatives at their highest level in either a Survation Westminster or a Holyrood voting intention ever, although they are still some 15 points behind the SNP.

Ruth Davidson’s party (28%) have opened up a 10 point lead over Kezia Dugdale’s Labour (18%) in the Westminster Voting Intention, indicating that they may well be on course to gain seats in Scotland, most likely from the SNP (43%), who achieved nearly half of all votes in Scotland at the last General Election in 2015.

More than two-in-five Scots (43%) said that they agreed with Theresa May’s decision to call an early General Election, compared to a quarter (25%) who disagreed. The remainder expressed no opinion either way.

The Independence Voting Intention remains unchanged from Survation’s last poll in mid-March, with No ahead of Yes by 6 points (53% vs 47%).'

*muffled klaxon*
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,472
    alex. said:

isam said:

They say it's not THAT far away from London Bridge but not right close by... its fucking opposite London Bridge Stn?!?!

Sky are useless at this type of reporting. Clueless. BBC are actually doing a sterling job, on News 24 and radio.
    Sky will just put on the air any random person who rings up claiming to be a witness. I remember there was a train crash years ago where they were regularly citing a witness claiming "at least 40 people killed". In the event there were about 3.
    They did that with the Grayrigg derailment.

Eyewitness 'Must be several dozens dead'

Reality: Just one fatality.
  • Options
    alex.alex. Posts: 4,658
    Quincel said:

SeanT said:

This sounds much bigger and more organised than Westminster.

3 armed men. Two different incidents? Gunfire and stabbings....

Complete speculation, but if you were going to split into two groups and commit two simultaneous attacks would you choose two targets so close to each others?

Possibly you would. Makes it very difficult to co-ordinate a police response i would think because they would need 360 degree vision.

• Options
    alex. said:

isam said:

Sky are useless at this type of reporting. Clueless. BBC are actually doing a sterling job, on News 24 and radio.
    Sky will just put on the air any random person who rings up claiming to be a witness. I remember there was a train crash years ago where they were regularly citing a witness claiming "at least 40 people killed". In the event there were about 3.
    To be fair, this time they collared a guy being told to go away by the police.
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195
    tyson said:

GeoffM said:

My brother-in-law is a City of London cop. He's just texted my wife - looks like a terrorist attack, three suspects.

Interesting that he's texted your wife and not you.

Are they having an affair?
    Comrade.....you are a pretty poor excuse for a human being.
    Tyson - on this we are in complete agreement
  • Options
    not_on_firenot_on_fire Posts: 4,341
    Presumably the Borough Market incident is due to one of the attackers runnng in there. It's right by the south side of London Bridge
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133
    RobD said:

The election campaign just ended, really, didn't it?

I was out with my wife and a bunch of friends at Tower Hill, maybe half a mile away. If we'd turned right and walked to London Bridge for the Jubilee line instead of getting the DLR, as I'd considered...

Fuck.

Stay safe
    Thanks. Home now. Waiting for news from one person from our group who left a little earlier, everyone else accounted for.
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760
    isam said:

alex. said:

Sky have found a witness who doesn't sound credible. "Ex military" man heard gunfire preceding the incident that kicked it all off...

I know Paul Nutall has had a shit campaign, but that seems a bit desperate way of getting coverage...
    He was criticised for saying we were under attack from Islamic extremism by the other leaders on Wednesday.
    Angus Robertson was utterly reprehensible in his 'excuses' that white supremacy is just as bad. He had Farron, Lucas and Wood nodding along. Similarly in Question Time in Manchester last week where a man held up a Disbury Mosque leaflet and was scorned by the audience. Some politicians need to wake up and smell the coffee.
  • Options
    Quincel said:

SeanT said:

Complete speculation, but if you were going to split into two groups and commit two simultaneous attacks would you choose two targets so close to each others?

Time will tell what is going on. It sounds very ominous at the moment, but we should also consider that the police are likely to be on particular alert right now anyway. And safety first is a good approach in circumstances like this.

Sounds like they were all in the one car at the start. It's no distance at all from London Bridge to Borough Market.

• Options
    edited June 2017

A distraction.

Survation? High con Scotland, low elsewhere? (Comparitively)
  • Options
    kjohnwkjohnw Posts: 1,456

GeoffM said:

My brother-in-law is a City of London cop. He's just texted my wife - looks like a terrorist attack, three suspects.

It's her brother, you bell-end.

lol
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

GeoffM said:

Kinky
    Geoff - do yourself a favour and step away from keyboard
  • Options
    jonny83jonny83 Posts: 1,261
    Maybe an ongoing incident? They haven't got them/put them down yet?
  • Options

I see Katie Hopkins is living up to Cameron's maxim about twitter

No doubt the Mail more likely to give her a bonus than sack her.
  • Options
    KentRisingKentRising Posts: 2,850

Video on Twitter of officers entering a bar and screaming at everyone to get down. Worried about gunfire or perhaps seeking assailants who have tried to disguise themselves within the crowd.

Looks like Katzenjammers on Borough High Street.

My friend says that's correct, he said "the German bar".
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133
    Chameleon said:

The election campaign just ended, really, didn't it?

I was out with my wife and a bunch of friends at Tower Hill, maybe half a mile away. If we'd turned right and walked to London Bridge for the Jubilee line instead of getting the DLR, as I'd considered...

Fuck.

I hope not. Every day that campaigning is stopped is a victory for the attackers.
    I hope not, too, but people aren't going to pay much attention tomorrow and Monday. That only leaves two days.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

A distraction.

WTF...Survation national poll, Tory 1% lead....Tories in Scotland highest ever level....makes absolutely no sense.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,190

I'll be honest, can't say I see anything outrageous from her. Perhaps she shouldn't be speculating, but let's be honest, we all know what's gone on here. Let's just hope it's not as bad as it sounds.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,869
    Gunfire at Southwark Bridge now
  • Options
    Floater said:

GeoffM said:

GeoffM said:

Kinky
    A quirky sense of humour can itself be a handy distraction.
  • Options

A distraction.

That's April's poll
  • Options

nunu said:
    That would make sense given the YouGov headline polling number. The question is obviously are they correct.
    Surprised May's doing so well TBH. These aren't "best leader" ratings.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

A distraction.

Survation? High con Scotland, low elsewhere? (Comparitively)
    Completely different from the same company's Scottish subsample.
  • Options
    Brom said:

isam said:

alex. said:

Sky have found a witness who doesn't sound credible. "Ex military" man heard gunfire preceding the incident that kicked it all off...

I know Paul Nutall has had a shit campaign, but that seems a bit desperate way of getting coverage...
    He was criticised for saying we were under attack from Islamic extremism by the other leaders on Wednesday.
    Angus Robertson was utterly reprehensible in his 'excuses' that white supremacy is just as bad. He had Farron, Lucas and Wood nodding along. Similarly in Question Time in Manchester last week where a man held up a Disbury Mosque leaflet and was scorned by the audience. Some politicians need to wake up and smell the coffee.
    Angus Roberston is lamentable. Vacuous value-signalling idiot. Hopefully loses his seat.
  • Options
    southam - nice of you to share but his employers might be pissed if they found out he was telling stuff like that.

• Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Floater said:

GeoffM said:

GeoffM said:

Kinky
    I think he's just trying to stop things getting too depressing, despite the news.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    Brom said:

isam said:

alex. said:

Was it Robertson who advanced the tit-for-tat argument that Islamic terrorism is not a thing because Jo Cox was killed by a whitey?
  • Options
    QuincelQuincel Posts: 3,949
    alex. said:

Quincel said:

SeanT said:

Possibly you would. Makes it very difficult to co-ordinate a police response i would think because they would need 360 degree vision.

Quincel said:

SeanT said:

Time will tell what is going on. It sounds very ominous at the moment, but we should also consider that the police are likely to be on particular alert right now anyway. And safety first is a good approach in circumstances like this.

Sounds like they were all in the one car at the start. It's no distance at all from London Bridge to Borough Market.

As I say, we just can't know and I think these are both plausible. My gut is that one incident spilling over to a second site is more likely - but I have no background in policing or counter-terror, so I'm speculating too.
  • Options

A distraction.

That's April's poll
    Ha, apols.
    "Twas a lawyer that tweeted it!
  • Options

All three suspects wearing body armour, according to my brother-in-law. His wife - also a cop - hasbeen called in.

Hope they stay safe Southam
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

I'll be honest, can't say I see anything outrageous from her. Perhaps she shouldn't be speculating, but let's be honest, we all know what's gone on here. Let's just hope it's not as bad as it sounds.
    Would you blame Margaret Thatcher for every IRA attack on the mainland?

That's the logical extension of her argument.
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,358
    MaxPB said:

GeoffM said:

This sounds like a Mumbai style attack.

There was a similar one in Bombay too.
    Are you drunk?
    In defence of GeoffM, that annoys me too.

We don't call Lisbon, "Lisboa", Cologne, "Koln", or Rome, "Roma", do we?

Bit too much post-colonial guilt there. And plenty of Bombay residents are annoyed it was renamed too.
  • Options
    Kings Student Union in lockdown. Almost certainly precautionary I suspect.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

I just hope that guy talking about gunfire was mistaken.
    2nd witness who saw police firing
  • Options
    The_ApocalypseThe_Apocalypse Posts: 7,830
    Let's stop giving Katie Hopkins any attention. She isn't worth it
  • Options
    @Chameleon - I reckon they're looking for someone.
  • Options
    Police still rushing towards scene.
  • Options
    Chameleon said:
    That must be effing terrifying
  • Options
    QuincelQuincel Posts: 3,949
    Survation might delay the release of their Scotland poll. I remember YouGov did an earlier London poll on the day of the Manchester Arena attack, they simply stuck it in a drawer until they released it with their second one.
  • Options
    So are we going to have to watch Donald's twitter to find out what is going on?
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,071
    BBC: Downing Street says Donald Trump is being briefed.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Trump being briefed according to Downing Street....opens up twitter to find out what is going on.
  • Options
    Ishmael_Z said:

Brom said:

isam said:

alex. said:

Was it Robertson who advanced the tit-for-tat argument that Islamic terrorism is not a thing because Jo Cox was killed by a whitey?
    That's it! And Anders Brevik got a mention too

To be fair, tonight's thing may not be Islamic, no one knows really
  • Options
    prh47bridgeprh47bridge Posts: 441

Blueberry said:

Chameleon said:

Blueberry said:

suspects 'same appearance as the Manchester person' - cabbie on the scene.

2 legs, 2 arms? Hmm, narrows it down a bit.
    LBC has settled on 'Mediterranean'
    Well the old Italians are notoriously bad drivers...
    In my experience all Italian drivers are bad.

Observing traffic lights seems to be optional, and it's either foot entirely down on the accelerator or foot down on the brake.
    Two or three years ago I and a colleague spent a few days in Italy talking to a potential business partner. We found his habit of driving at high speed, far to close to the car in front with his mobile phone in one hand and his satnav in the other hand as he tried to operate them both, so no hands on the wheel, somewhat unnerving.
  • Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,976

BBC: Downing Street says Donald Trump is being briefed.

Christ! That's gonna help...
  • Options
    edited June 2017

MaxPB said:

GeoffM said:

Are you drunk?

Bit too much post-colonial guilt there. And plenty of Bombay residents are annoyed it was renamed too.
    It's not like we took an Indian city named Mumbai and changed it to Bombay agai st their wishes, iirc. Only guy I know from the place is older and calls it Bombay. Says something about shiv sena.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    BBC News: both Theresa May and Donald Trump are being briefed about the situation.
  • Options

A distraction.

That's April's poll
    Ha, apols.
    "Twas a lawyer that tweeted it!
    It's ok, these things happen.

Just think all the Tories you had all excited for a few minutes.

If the latest poll isn't a klaxon breaker, that's going to be one hell of a comedown.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Floater said:

GeoffM said:

GeoffM said:

Kinky
    I think he's just trying to stop things getting too depressing, despite the news.
    His comments tonight have been very distasteful.
  • Options
    CyanCyan Posts: 1,262
    edited June 2017

Which one? So far it doesn't seem on anything like the scale of the 2008 attacks in Mumbai by a 10-man team lasting four days, killing more than 100 people.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    BBC News saying that Police are searching for three individuals that may be armed. Fucking hell!
  • Options
    I don't envy you Sean, having to explain such horrors to a child.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

Would you blame Margaret Thatcher for every IRA attack on the mainland?

That's the logical extension of her argument.
    The Sadiq reference is unfair.
  • Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,050

And Donald Trump whilst we are at it...and Nigel Farage too....and Ken Livingstone and George Galloway thinking about it....I'm fucking fed up with narcissists taking away any of my mental energy from the positive things in my life....
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    edited June 2017
    AndyJS said:

Floater said:

GeoffM said:

GeoffM said:

Kinky
    Thank you, yes. Much as we deride twitter and facebook for instantly descending into a vortex of speculation, nonsense and twaddle when this sort of thing happens - we do exactly the same on here.

I'd like to go somewhere for sensible commentary and rational analysis on a night of events but sadly PB gets just as hand-wringy as everywhere else.

Edit for spelling
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    jonny83 said:

BBC News saying they are searching for three individuals that may be armed. Fucking hell!

FFS....I posted only this morning saying I can see this happening in the near future...matter of when not if.
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,358
    AndyJS said:

Floater said:

GeoffM said:

GeoffM said:

Kinky
    I like him.

Let's not be po-faced and pompous. Bet your bottom dollar that's not how those in the security services and armed forces handle this amongst themselves.
  • Options
    It's really weird to think that somewhere which holds such happy memories for me, as I'm sure it does for lots of you, as Borough Market and London Bridge has been the target of an attack.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

BBC News: both Theresa May and Donald Trump are being briefed about the situation.

We'll probably have to rely on Trump to deliver the correct words. Losers.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,607

MaxPB said:

GeoffM said:

Are you drunk?

That comment was directed at his weird comments towards Southam.
  • Options
    RobD said:

I don't envy you Sean, having to explain such horrors to a child.

If they still believe in Santa Claus it might not be that difficult......

• Options
    jonny83 said:

BBC News saying that Police are searching for three individuals that may be armed. Fucking hell!

Gawd.. and if the police don't have a proper cordon they could easily get out.
  • Options
    '23:35
    Nick Brandon of the BTP's force control room has told the Press Association he had received reports of an incident possibly involving a knife and a vehicle'

Seems like people are reporting stabbings, not gunfire. Gunfire likely from police. Good-ish news at least.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

My lovely, funny, witty, brainy older daughter, age 11, has intense social anxiety and a slightly autistic fear of crowds. "Daddy will we get murdered in town"??

That's the kind of question she asks. We assure her she is being paranoid.

We took her to Borough Market to help her deal with this. She had a lovely time and we all made bread in the market and then she and me had a sweet picnic on Regent's Park.

A gorgeous day.

Tomorrow she will wake up and read and hear this news, and know that she was in the very bar that got shot up by these fucking scum. And she will think her fears are genuine.

It's a tiny tiny thing. It's not a tragedy for us. Our trauma is microscopic compared to people who have been actually hurt, or killed.

But Jesus this hits home because it menaces my kids and enough, enough, enough. We have to fight back.

Jesus comrade...stop with the hyperbole.....
  • Options
    tyson said:

And Donald Trump whilst we are at it...and Nigel Farage too....and Ken Livingstone and George Galloway thinking about it....I'm fucking fed up with narcissists taking away any of my mental energy from the positive things in my life....
    Agreed.
  • Options
    Chameleon said:

Nick Brandon of the BTP's force control room has told the Press Association he had received reports of an incident possibly involving a knife and a vehicle'

Seems like people are reporting stabbings, not gunfire. Gunfire likely from police. Good-ish news at least.

Police say they are looking for three suspects who may be armed.
  • Options
    RobD said:

jonny83 said:

Gawd.. and if the police don't have a proper cordon they could easily get out.
    Or are already out. While the river is a natural border, in the 5 mins before police arrive they could have easily made it far enough away to lose yourself in the crowds.
  • Options
    RobD said:

Chameleon said:

Police say they are looking for three suspects who may be armed.
    I assume that's armed with guns rather than knives?
  • Options
    chrisbchrisb Posts: 101
    kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

GeoffM said:

Are you drunk?

It's not like we took an Indian city named Mumbai and changed it to Bombay agai st their wishes, iirc. Only guy I know from the place is older and calls it Bombay. Says something about shiv sena.
    It was originally called Mumbadevi before it became Bombay.
  • Options
    CookieCookie Posts: 11,449
    I expect Rufus Hound will be along in a minute to tell us Theresa May was driving the van.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,125
    Chameleon said:

Unless you are a Brazilian electrician....
  • Options
    tyson said:

SeanT said:

My lovely, funny, witty, brainy older daughter, age 11, has intense social anxiety and a slightly autistic fear of crowds. "Daddy will we get murdered in town"??

That's the kind of question she asks. We assure her she is being paranoid.

We took her to Borough Market to help her deal with this. She had a lovely time and we all made bread in the market and then she and me had a sweet picnic on Regent's Park.

A gorgeous day.

Tomorrow she will wake up and read and hear this news, and know that she was in the very bar that got shot up by these fucking scum. And she will think her fears are genuine.

It's a tiny tiny thing. It's not a tragedy for us. Our trauma is microscopic compared to people who have been actually hurt, or killed.

But Jesus this hits home because it menaces my kids and enough, enough, enough. We have to fight back.

Jesus comrade...stop with the hyperbole.....
    Jesus comrade, the man was in the same place with his child earlier in the day and wears his heart on his sleeve at the best of times, a litter latitude perhaps? It wasn't even offensive or anything.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,311
    edited June 2017
    Evening team.

Let's not get carried away. Terror is supposed to terrorise. Don't be terrorised. The MO of anyone committing a vehicle weapon attack is now to dismount the vehicle and continue the attack. That's what it looks like here. Not great, obvs, but not Mumbai either.

People must be street aware always now...is the sad reality.
  • Options
    Met responding to 3rd incident at Vauxhall.
  • Options
    not_on_firenot_on_fire Posts: 4,341
    How long until the US media leaks something?
  • Options
    Richard_TyndallRichard_Tyndall Posts: 30,951

MaxPB said:

GeoffM said:

Are you drunk?

The Bombay/Mumbai thing was pure politics by the Indian Nationalists. As is entirely their right of course but the funny thing is of the 4 Indian friends I have who live in Bombay they all call it Bombay and take the piss out of me if I call it Mumbai.

It is a source of constant argument within the city itself with the split being along political and some social lines. It is not the same as Bejing where all the locals actually call it that.
  • Options
    Police cars still moving around. I reckon that the cordon may not have held, it's a very hard area to cordon out.
  • Options
    Floater said:

southam - nice of you to share but his employers might be pissed if they found out he was telling stuff like that.

Yep - good point. No more from me.

• Options
    Police attending incident in Vauxhall area.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Incident now in the Vauxhall area. Sky News according to the Met.

Metropolitan Police‏Verified account @metpoliceuk 2m2 minutes ago

Officers are now responding to an incident in the #Vauxhall area. 3/3
  • Options
    Fuck another incident in Vauxhall allegedly
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    Sounds like the gunfire was police shooting at knife wielders.
  • Options
    CookieCookie Posts: 11,449
    chrisb said:

kle4 said:

MaxPB said:

GeoffM said:

Are you drunk?

It was originally called Mumbadevi before it became Bombay.
    I think there might be some ambiguity about this, and that Mumbadevi was actually a bit further around the bay - but I might well be thinking of Chennai/Madras, or one of the others. At any rate, I think these are murky waters...
  • Options
    Not a good night to be in Sarf London

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/871135423048896516
  • Options
    jonny83 said:

Incident now in the Vauxhall area. Sky News according to the Met.

That's pretty far away, right?
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

Evening team.

Let's not get carried away. Terror is supposed to terrorise. Don't be terrorised. The MO of anyone committing a vehicle weapon attack is now to dismount the vehicle and continue the attack. That's what it looks like here. Not great, obvs, but not Mumbai either.

People must be street aware always now...is the sad reality.

We're already terrorised. If it leads to overreaction or over cautious non reaction, we've still been terrorised.
  • Options

Floater said:

Yep - good point. No more from me.

No problem would hate to see anyone getting into trouble
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,869
    Met police now reporting a further incident at Vauxhall according to 5 live
  • Options
    kjohnwkjohnw Posts: 1,456
    how long before momentum start claiming it's an mi5 plot to ensure a tory victory
  • Options
    Cordon seems to be burst. Very aggressive expansion of it.
This discussion has been closed.