Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » It looks as though Mrs. May’s BREXIT strategy isn’t helping co

12346»

Comments

• Options

It's a tragedy we couldn't pull off Turkish Accession. Assimilating the Acquis would have secured then anchored the world's first Islamic liberal democracy. A glory of the 21st century. But it didn't achieve escape velocity. As the bid has been falling back to earth for years best it's formally ditched. As we've seen it's theoretical existence is too easily abused by populists.

I'm not sure that an Islamic liberal democracy is a possibility; realistically, the two cultural traditions are so contradictory that it's one or the other. Assimilating the Acquis would have meant secularising to an extent that meant that it was no longer meaningfully Islamic.
    Not sure I agree with that.

What about a country populated by TSEs and his female equivalents?
    There are female equivalents to TSE??
    Emily Thornberry
    Not nothern enough. I was thinking more Edwina Currie.
    Give him some credit: would TSE really tap up Edwina Currie or Emily Thornberry?
    If it has a pulse?
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    619 said:

HYUFD said:

619 said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

JackW said:

HYUFD said:

Speedy said:

619 said:

Trumps new outreach for black voters

Trump tells CNN he still considers Central Park 5 guilty: "They admitted they were guilty. police in original investigation say they were"

The man is like Brewster trying to lose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCFzYcLVNk0
    He is getting 12% of the black vote in the latest Rasmussen
    Seriously @HYUFD .... Rasmussen .... I mean seriously !!!!!!!! .... :smiley:
    They got the 2004 election spot on and Trump led with them yesterday. Trump will do better with the black vote than the 5% Romney got, especially in the privacy of the booth
    No chance. Trumps best chance is for the African American and Latino vote to stay home. Very few will vote Republican but stay at homes could deliver him some states.
    He is doing better with African Americans than Romney
    in one poll. other polls have him at 3-5%. why ignore them
    Romney never polled as high as 12% with the African American vote
    again. just with one pollster.
    The claim was that there was 'absolutely no evidence' of this. If that were so, there would be zero pollsters finding it.

It may not be compelling or accurate evidence, but it is there.
This discussion has been closed.