Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » As LAB members prepare to vote a reminder of the demographi

Comments

• Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,146
    Pulpstar said:

Anyone called @Tyson yet :) ?

The Samaritans?
  • Options
    Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

"It is no coincidence that the first thing religious bigots do when they get into power is to limit womens' freedoms. Control of clothing is one way of doing that."

Womens dress in the west is pretty well unique in the last two thousand years in its revealingness. Nothing like a bikini or tight clothes now worn has been seen since the latter days of Greece or Rome (at least outside elite aristocratic circles).

Peter Hitchens has pointed out that, other than face covering, modern devout muslim dress is little different "modesty" wise to womens dress in Europe prior to world war one (even in regards to "Burkini" swim suits.

It could easily be argued that the west has become decadent and hedonistic and the modest dress of Muslim Women (when not taken to extremes) is a most commendable example to us all (

Being provocative, a culture that allows women to dress revealingly and provocatively and those who use this freedom in conjunction with their sexuality to manipulate men have huge power over (the majority of) men and also gives those women who are most precocious an advantage over other women.

As with all these things a balance is required.

I think it is actually the implicit reproof of the wests godlessness and hedonism that is implicit in muslim womens dress that causes such outrage against muslims. Terrorism is a red herring.
    Yes, Western dress was, um, traditional, until relatively recently. But that was because we were under the yoke of religion and patriarchy - and good riddance. It is good to remember how we used to dress in order not to get too uppity about how some Muslims and others still dress - but anyone who is preoccupied with how much Western women supposedly underdress really needs to get a life. Enjoy the view, re-engage brain and move on.
    One day you may have daughters - it puts a different perspective on things.....
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787
    JackW said:

RobD said:

But the forces might like the new punishment for theft....

and Parliament could simply vote the Monarchy out of existence.

Who would sign the Act of Parliament into law ?? ..... :smile:
    No one, but if the monarchy were later restored, it would deem all acts passed without royal assent to be void, which is what happened in 1660. Anything the Commonwealth parliaments had passed which the restored royal government wanted to retain, such as the Navigation Acts, had to be re-enacted.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,054
    edited August 2016

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

"It is no coincidence that the first thing religious bigots do when they get into power is to limit womens' freedoms. Control of clothing is one way of doing that."

Womens dress in the west is pretty well unique in the last two thousand years in its revealingness. Nothing like a bikini or tight clothes now worn has been seen since the latter days of Greece or Rome (at least outside elite aristocratic circles).

Peter Hitchens has pointed out that, other than face covering, modern devout muslim dress is little different "modesty" wise to womens dress in Europe prior to world war one (even in regards to "Burkini" swim suits.

It could easily be argued that the west has become decadent and hedonistic and the modest dress of Muslim Women (when not taken to extremes) is a most commendable example to us all (

Being provocative, a culture that allows women to dress revealingly and provocatively and those who use this freedom in conjunction with their sexuality to manipulate men have huge power over (the majority of) men and also gives those women who are most precocious an advantage over other women.

I think it is actually the implicit reproof of the wests godlessness and hedonism that is implicit in muslim womens dress that causes such outrage against muslims. Terrorism is a red herring.
    Yes, Western dress was, um, traditional, until relatively recently. But that was because we were under the yoke of religion and patriarchy - and good riddance. It is good to remember how we used to dress in order not to get too uppity about how some Muslims and others still dress - but anyone who is preoccupied with how much Western women supposedly underdress really needs to get a life. Enjoy the view, re-engage brain and move on.
    And yet it absolutely does not for loads of people who do have daughters (not myself, I hasten to add). So perhaps you mean it may put a different perspective on things, and you wish it did for everyone, but it doesn't.
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    MaxPB said:

JackW said:

Nice to see a youngster winning the show jumping .... :sunglasses:

Nick Skelton is 57 & Big Star 13 – spring chickens to an old rooster such as yourself. :lol:
    Amazing story. Recovering from a broken neck to win a gold medal.
    Quite amazing – 2 years out to recover, then another 2 years to win British Open title in 2004.

• Options
    The Mountain fighting under the Kazakh flag. All 6' 9" of him....
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,403

Fast on his feet for such a big man. I fear this is not going to go well.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

The bigger they are, the heavier they fall....
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

And yet it absolutely does not for loads of people who do have daughters (not myself, I hasten to add). So perhaps you mean it may put a different perspective on things, and you wish it did for everyone, but it doesn't.
    I don't think there are many (responsible) fathers who would approve of their teenage daughters going out dressed like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

No I wouldn't want to see a return to pre 1914 womens dress but things have gone a bit far the other way.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,002
    Hmm I'd scored that round for Joyce - but it is close.
  • Options

DavidL said:

Well he has tested that theory but Joyce loses the first round.
  • Options
    Well lets see if Joe is going to be robbed.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

I wouldn't but he surely has the second round.
  • Options
    Appalling refereeing, that was a knockdown.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Pulpstar said:

Surely the third
  • Options
    Another gold or silver medal for us in the super-heavies
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

DavidL said:

Pulpstar said:

Surely the third
    Closer than the second but I would give him it yes
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

That you want to control them?
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133

Another gold or silver medal for us in the super-heavies

We're good when we send in the super-heavies.
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787

Eric Pickles in the ring ?!? ....
  • Options
    MP_SEMP_SE Posts: 3,642
    edited August 2016
    JackW said:

Nah, Nicholas Soames.
  • Options
    Charles said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Quite. Picking up my daughter and her pal at the airport tonight from a week in Ibiza. Not expecting too much in the way of washing! We have spoken on Skype and they have had a great time, as they should.

Paul's approach reminds us that religious zealots of all stripes have more in common with each other than they do with the rest of us. It is an important lesson.
  • Options
    pbr2013pbr2013 Posts: 649
    edited August 2016
    Been away for a while. Logged in to see Paul_Bedfordshire has converted to Islam. It's been a bit of a funny year but I didn't expect that.
  • Options
    DadgeDadge Posts: 2,038

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Surprisingly enough I do have a 12-year-old daughter. And she wears what she likes.
  • Options
    Dadge said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Surprisingly enough I do have a 12-year-old daughter. And she wears what she likes.
    My 14 year old is all "gender non-binary". Not yawning is difficult.
  • Options
    Tom Daley's last chance to make the SPOTY shortlist...
  • Options
    corporealcorporeal Posts: 2,549
    pbr2013 said:

Dadge said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

You might want to pay attention, there'll be a test later.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,631
    Pulpstar said:

Yup, needs the gold to be in with a chance. The quality of the shortlist this year is going to be higher than ever.
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024
    MikeK said:

MTimT said:

Mr. StClare, quite.

Be intriguing to compare convictions for FGM to convictions for living up to Cameron's dictum on Twitter.

While I think it is vile and rightly illegal in the UK, what F*** business of ours is it if other countries permit the practice. Or is the sovereignty of nations only valid when they act like good Guardian readers.

Let it not be forgotten that the British Empire was far more a moralising guardianista crusade to civilize primative people than a bunch of right wing thugs looting for their own gain.
    But that argument is coming close to justification of slavery and other things so long as we don't do it.

In the modern world, there is the concept of universal human rights which does, under international law, transcend national sovereignty.
    Just the modern excuse to carry being imperialist while pretending we are not imperialist.

We decide our values are superior and we will impose it on countries that disagree. Two hundred years it was about imposing "Christian Civilization" on "primative" people for their own good, now it is about imposing human rights on them for their own good.

I'm not necessarily saying our values are not superior - I'm just calling out the hypocracy of the stop the war lefty types.

Also it is just this attitude that resulted in Iraq.
    Mr. Bedfordshire, If and when the muslims become a majority in Britain and Islam is rampant, don't come to PB crying when some islamic judge has your tongue pulled out or your hand cut off for some minor infringment.
    pb.com won't exist then.
  • Options
    corporeal said:

pbr2013 said:

Dadge said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

You might want to pay attention, there'll be a test later.
    LOL. Sounds familiar!
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Yup, needs the gold to be in with a chance. The quality of the shortlist this year is going to be higher than ever.
    He's going to have a job if that chinese lad keeps diving like that...
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Awesome. Looks like another Chinese gold to me. We need one more gold....
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,316
    Why not go back to the Olympic scoring where each good punch got a point?

That was much more transparent and less likely to get an unfair result.
  • Options
    AramintaMoonbeamQCAramintaMoonbeamQC Posts: 3,640
    edited August 2016
    DavidL said:

Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Men's Taekwondo quarter final going well, so looks like a possible medal there. Nicola Adams and the Women's hockey later...
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Don't I know it. Pronouns. Like I said, not yawning is difficult.

Tindr is a massive culprit in this. Stupidity of the over-privilaged and coddled squared.
  • Options
    MikeL said:

Why not go back to the Olympic scoring where each good punch got a point?

That was much more transparent and less likely to get an unfair result.

I remember the style of boxing being dire during that period. You just need decent judges tbh, not so tough.
  • Options

DavidL said:

Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Men's Taekwondo semi final going well, so looks like a medal there. Nicola Adams and the Women's hockey later...
    Sorry, I meant one more we are not "meant" to get. In the hockey we are playing the world champions so a win would be against the rankings, if not current form. Something like that. I think we are expecting Mo to deliver again and Nicola.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,631
    DavidL said:

Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

In with a chance now for the boxing. I'd say that we have 2 dead certs and 2 50/50 chances.
  • Options
    JackW said:

Against Slugger Soames....
  • Options
    pbr2013 said:

MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Don't I know it. Pronouns. Like I said, not yawning is difficult.

Tindr is a massive culprit in this. Stupidity of the over-privilaged and coddled squared.
    Oops. Fat finger. Meant to reply to Corporeal.
  • Options
    pbr2013 said:

Been away for a while. Logged in to see Paul_Bedfordshire has converted to Islam. It's been a bit of a funny year but I didn't expect that.

It was the shock of Brexit
  • Options
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Men's Taekwondo semi final going well, so looks like a medal there. Nicola Adams and the Women's hockey later...
    Sorry, I meant one more we are not "meant" to get. In the hockey we are playing the world champions so a win would be against the rankings, if not current form. Something like that. I think we are expecting Mo to deliver again and Nicola.
    Think the men's TK would be a bonus and Joe Joyce in the boxing - there's another division of women's TK as well - in with a decent chance there, too.
  • Options
    It's come down to cheering the French lass in the boxing - Anyone But China in the gold medal clashes.....
  • Options
    Daniel Strauss of "Politico" looks at why Trump's Rust State strategy is failing in Michigan :

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-clinton-michigan-election-227176
  • Options
    I've posted this already but it is disgraceful he had to represent himself. Wtf?! the cuts have gone too far in some cases.
  • Options
    nunu said:

I've posted this already but it is disgraceful he had to represent himself. Wtf?! the cuts have gone too far in some cases.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-37134899
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    DavidL said:

Charles said:

Quite. Picking up my daughter and her pal at the airport tonight from a week in Ibiza. Not expecting too much in the way of washing! We have spoken on Skype and they have had a great time, as they should.

Paul's approach reminds us that religious zealots of all stripes have more in common with each other than they do with the rest of us. It is an important lesson.
    Hah! Mine is 4 and I already know what you mean!
  • Options

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

Pulpstar said:

MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Think the men's TK would be a bonus and Joe Joyce in the boxing - there's another division of women's TK as well - in with a decent chance there, too.
    I agree on both of them. Harchegani is the current European Champion and I think has beat Mohammed before. But you never know.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,292
    edited August 2016
    Chinese vs French in the boxing....neither been this conflicted between Alien vs Predrator since it was Dawn Butler vs Sarah Teather.
  • Options
    I can never believe how close their heads go to that concrete platform.
  • Options
    Paul_BedfordshirePaul_Bedfordshire Posts: 3,632
    edited August 2016
    nunu said:

nunu said:

I feel very uncomfortable about this sort of thing. If you have not been convicted the state should not be able to do this . Even though there does appear to be reasonable grounds for the police to have concerns in this case, it goes back to the issue of giving the state powers that you might not be so pleased about if a government of a rather different shade took advantage of.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,147

Chinese vs French in the boxing....neither been this conflicted between Alien vs Predrator since it was Dawn Butler vs Sarah Teather.

Allez les européens!
  • Options
    ToryJimToryJim Posts: 3,475
    MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Team of the year will be a cert though...
  • Options

It's come down to cheering the French lass in the boxing - Anyone But China in the gold medal clashes.....

I’ve settled for polite applause for the French lass – any more would be not quite British. :lol:
  • Options
    ToryJim said:

MaxPB said:

Pulpstar said:

Team of the year will be a cert though...
    England football team?
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,913
    Roy Hodgson and the England team have SPOTY in the bag.
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503
    My daughter is now 23. Never had any cause to worry or remonstrate. In some ways she's older than I am.
  • Options

I think we also have the oldest Gold of these Olympics.

What is the oldest ever?

And did Jack win it?
  • Options
    John_M said:

My daughter is now 23. Never had any cause to worry or remonstrate. In some ways she's older than I am.

A wise man once sang, "I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now."
  • Options
    Bravo, French lass....
  • Options
    Senior Olympic official Pat Hickey is being held in a notorious Rio prison following his arrest over alleged illegal sales of tickets for the games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37128752

I somehow don't think the standards are quite up to the Shearaton Grand.
  • Options

I think we also have the oldest Gold of these Olympics.

What is the oldest ever?

And did Jack win it?
    Jack won the hundred metres .....chasing matron.

At the original Games....
  • Options

Senior Olympic official Pat Hickey is being held in a notorious Rio prison following his arrest over alleged illegal sales of tickets for the games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37128752

I somehow don't think the standards are quite up to the Shearaton Grand.

Well, he deserves it, for selling so few tickets.

Oh....
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,071

John_M said:

Doesn't sound like JackW.
  • Options
    That's more than half and hour and Pogba has not scored. What a waste of money.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,946

nunu said:

nunu said:

I feel very uncomfortable about this sort of thing. If you have not been convicted the state should not be able to do this . Even though there does appear to be reasonable grounds for the police to have concerns in this case, it goes back to the issue of giving the state powers that you might not be so pleased about if a government of a rather different shade took advantage of.
    Quite. Hopefully the publicity will get him a good lawyer pro bono.
  • Options

Jack won the hundred metres .....chasing matron.

At the original Games....

Usain Bolt wasn't the first to do the treble treble .... :smile:
  • Options

John_M said:

Well he used to be 104...
  • Options

John_M said:

Well he used to be 104...
    Eighty years ago......
  • Options
    DadgeDadge Posts: 2,038
    Thank god for the red button. BBC1 spends most of its time talking and interviewing. Meanwhile BBC4 is showing Latvia against Venezuela in the basketball.
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584
    Sandpit said:

nunu said:

nunu said:

The lessons we learn from this case are:

1. Never speak to a psychiatrist and expect them to keep your discussions confidential.

2. It was pointless bringing in PACE (1984, ironically) to ensure suspects were treated fairly. Since now the Police can just do an end-run around the case, if they think someone is a wrong 'un.

3. Justice is only for the rich.

• Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,071

Sandpit said:

nunu said:

nunu said:

1. Never speak to a psychiatrist and expect them to keep your discussions confidential.

2. It was pointless bringing in PACE (1984, ironically) to ensure suspects were treated fairly. Since now the Police can just do an end-run around the case, if they think someone is a wrong 'un.

3. Justice is only for the rich.

You must be very young if you've only just realised point 3.
  • Options
    Dadge said:

Thank god for the red button. BBC1 spends most of its time talking and interviewing. Meanwhile BBC4 is showing Latvia against Venezuela in the basketball.

You and Jezza being the only ones watching that.
  • Options

Sandpit said:

nunu said:

nunu said:

Sadly this and other events show that NHS Medical staff are now state apparatchiks who have to be treated with caution in what you tell them because it will be taken down and may be used as evidence against you.

• Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,292
    edited August 2016
    Nigerian athletes in Rio only received their Olympic kits on day 13 of the Games, the BBC has learned.

Africa's most populous country has so far won no medals at Rio, with only three more days of competition left to go.

The government had budgeted 600m naira ($1.7m; £1.3m) for the Olympics, the Vanguard reported in July. But payment problems appear to have dogged Nigerian Olympians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-37132138

"Payment problems" is that code for something?
  • Options

Dadge said:

You and Jezza being the only ones watching that.
    Is there some beach volleyball on then
  • Options

Nigerian athletes in Rio only received their Olympic kits on day 13 of the Games, the BBC has learned.

Africa's most populous country has so far won no medals at Rio, with only three more days of competition left to go.

The government had budgeted 600m naira ($1.7m; £1.3m) for the Olympics, the Vanguard reported in July. But payment problems appear to have dogged Nigerian Olympians.

But a former athlete has written to me saying that he is having to sell his gold medal from a previous games for £50,000 and if I send him £5,000 so he can fund arranging the sale he will give me halfof it.

Do you think I should email him back my bank account number?
  • Options
    Dadge said:

Thank god for the red button. BBC1 spends most of its time talking and interviewing.

"So you've won a gold medal. What was it like when Tom Daley knew who you were?"
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,168
    JackW said:

Daniel Strauss of "Politico" looks at why Trump's Rust State strategy is failing in Michigan :

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-clinton-michigan-election-227176

I doubt Trump will win Michigan even in the unlikely event he wins nationally, Detroit will see to that and as the article suggests it also has a lot of Romney type establishment Republicans in the wealthy suburbs who are not Trump's ideal target voters
  • Options
    ToryJimToryJim Posts: 3,475

They didn't give it to a General to disburse did they?
  • Options
    Tom Daley just did a dive worthy of the cone heads – plop’
  • Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034

But a former athlete has written to me saying that he is having to sell his gold medal from a previous games for £50,000 and if I send him £5,000 so he can fund arranging the sale he will give me halfof it.

Do you think I should email him back my bank account number?
    The letter I got didn't make half as much sense as that. Something about an old woman dying and leaving a gold medal to me ...
  • Options
    You're never going to win anything with an anthem like that, Dutch people.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,208
    And where are the Germans? :)
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Charles said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

I see. So not thinking your teenage kids going round dressed like a cross between Julia Roberts in pretty woman and a chav out of Little Britain is entirely a good idea (not that mine actually do) makes you a religious zealot now?

I would have responded earlier but my eldests hairshirt sackcloth had a hole in it and needed darning while she is at prayers.

Methinks secularists of all strikes are getting worried about the future. Rightly, because tomorrow belongs to those having larger families and that aint the secularists and atheists.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Poland?
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Just hope it's not Poland.....
  • Options

DavidL said:

Charles said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

I see. So not thinking your teenage kids going round dressed like a cross between Julia Roberts in pretty woman and a chav out of Little Britain is entirely a good idea (not that mine actually do) makes you a religious zealot now?

I would have responded earlier but my eldests hairshirt sackcloth had a hole in it and needed darning while she is at prayers.

Methinks secularists of all strikes are getting worried about the future. Rightly, because tomorrow belongs to those having larger families and that aint the secularists and atheists.
    I'm not sure you are as zealous as you appear Paul. I noticed you asking about the beach volleyball.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,432
    edited August 2016

nunu said:

nunu said:

Surely the obvious solution is to get him a job with North Yorkshire Police. That way, he gets a job and they get to keep a close eye on him.

As a man described by a judge as a narcissist, liar, sexual deviant and violent fantasist, you would expect him to fit right in as well. Indeed he might make Chief Constable in a couple of years.
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    tlg86 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37133037
  • Options
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

Charles said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

I'm not sure you are as zealous as you appear Paul. I noticed you asking about the beach volleyball.
    I did say I was being provocative at the beginning of this......
  • Options
    Penalty for the dutch in the private/grammar/boarding girls jolly hockey sticks.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

nunu said:

nunu said:

Surely the obvious solution is to get him a job with North Yorkshire Police. That way, he gets a job and they get to keep a close eye on him.

As a man described by a judge as a narcissist, liar, sexual deviant and violent fantasist, you would expect him to fit right in as well. Indeed he might make Chief Constable in a couple of years.
    I suspect he would fit in even better at South Yorks?
  • Options

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

Charles said:

Dadge said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Sandpit said:

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

I did say I was being provocative at the beginning of this......
    So you did. And it stirred a lively debate.
  • Options
    Jolly hockeysticks!
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,168
    GB 1 Netherlands 0
  • Options
    1-0 in Hockey.

Almost as good as beach volleyball
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,208
    Pulpstar said:

Penalty for the dutch in the private/grammar/boarding girls jolly hockey sticks.

Nah, the proper posh girls play lacrosse. You could always spot the posh girls at uni as they'd come into lectures with their lacrosse sticks.

1-0! Where were the cloggies?
This discussion has been closed.