Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Corbyn v Eagle will decide whether LAB continues to be a pa

Comments

• Options
    The_ApocalypseThe_Apocalypse Posts: 7,830
    @foxinsouk I don't even think the electorate were thinking about their race, gender or religion that night tbh. I just think they wanted the LDs out. But I think Clegg (when he was leader) even spoke on the need for the LDs to become more diverse.

@taffys LOL.

• Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,227

Cyclefree said:

I was being kind!

She simply is not up to being in Cabinet in my view. IMO. May needs to be ruthless. We need the best people available to deal with some very tricky issues. We don't need Cabinet jobs handed out as consolation prizes to those who have been tested and found wanting. There are others on the Brexit side who can be promoted in Cabinet who have behaved more competently and with more integrity than Leadsom has (other than when she finally pulled out of the race).

Whilst I agree, there is a political necessity for Theresa May to be magnanimous in victory and to acknowledge that Angela Leadsom got a fair bit of support both from MPs and in the party. It's a tricky problem, made worse by the fact that the other leading Brexiteers are not without their drawbacks.

Understand that. She can be put somewhere where she can do no harm. Not in an important front line role. She should not be part of the negotiating team for instance. Can you imagine how people in the EU will react to her? We need someone cool and collected and trustworthy and prepared to do the hard work and able to withstand the pressure.

Her support was because she was the last Brexiteer standing not because of her personal qualities, particularly. So long as there are sufficient Brexit people in the Cabinet I would have thought this would be fine. I would look to promoting some of the other Brexit Ministers, which would also have the advantage of bringing fresh faces in.

May needs to be ruthless. No room for sentimentality at this point.
  • Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @Big_G_NorthWales

'Tim Farron is just plain silly - trying to force an election as the Government does not have a mandate to take us out of Europe'

Assuming anyone knows who he is, they surely don't take his brand of students union politics seriously.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,316
    Alan Duncan: "Everyone knows there won't be a GE"
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,568

pbr2013 said:

Should we consider possibly Andrea Leadsom as next Chancellor for the betting markets? She's come out of this with some credit and the one thing everyone seems to agree is she is very financially literate and aware which could be useful for a Chancellor in these times.

Nah, it'll be Hammond. Dull accountant type exactly what is needed there imho.
    As long as we do not get Osborne as Foreign Secretary. Personally dislikeable and prone to childish games. Completely unsuited for the role.
    Mrs May needs to remove Osborne as a rival as her first act. He has the advantage of age. An EU commissioner or Ambassadorship would be a good idea.
    You haven't really thought through this Brexit business, have you?
    It would be quite appropriate. Give him a taste of what might have been before he gets made extinct.
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    JohnO said:

JackW said:

JohnO said:

Oooh and Dom Raab!

As a seasoned Tory Kremlinologist how you see the rankings in the photo shoot?
    A big kiss - the only one - for Hunky Dunky....he is to be restored. Looks as if Brandon Lewis will also favoured.
    PB's very own Andrea has set his cap at Hunky Dinky Dunky .... there might be double Andrea trouble ahead !!
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    Trump speech in VA on veterans reform...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P26J6zpj7-0
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,603
    Classy from Mrs May, top praise for Dave as well.

I shall be magnanimous towards to Brexiteers, unity and loyalty, onward Tories.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,075
    Peaceniks should elect me PM. If the letter explaining what needs to be done in the event of a preemptive strike against the UK has to be in my hand, nothing would ever happen.

"Sir! The UK's been attacked and we can't pick up Radio 4!"
    "Damn, XO. I suppose we'd better have a cup of tea and open the letter."

Five hours later:
    "No sir, I think it says "The porpoise is sailing up the Arctic."
    "Rubbish XO! It clearly says "The Yeti is climbing the Eiger."
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    RodCrosby said:

Trump speech in VA on veterans reform...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P26J6zpj7-0

Which tit is Trump ?!? .... :smile:
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503
    Liked this from the Spectator. Expect to see plenty along these lines :)

• Options

Does that include Plato? ;)
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548

@foxinsouk I don't even think the electorate were thinking about their race, gender or religion that night tbh. I just think they wanted the LDs out. But I think Clegg (when he was leader) even spoke on the need for the LDs to become more diverse.

@taffys LOL.

The local LDs are a pretty diverse bunch. Most LD MPs came up via local govt, then built on that before going to Westminster. It is a better training ground for the post rather than SPADery.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,763
    Scott_P said:

you could have let the one big happy family roll for just one evening

I am so happy I am "dancing in my underwear"

But it was instructive watching the MPs filing out to acclaim Theresa May. or not.
    well while Tories talk of unity you hint at scores to be settled.

it doesnt bode well or fit with the mood.
  • Options
    paulyork64paulyork64 Posts: 2,461
    I like the bottom news line even more.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    Memo to our new leader: Don't even THINK of wearing that low-cut blouse again.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

I shall defer to JohnO's judgement.

He's primus inter pares of PB Tories
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383

Would you like me to take your name in vain several times a day? I can return the compliment if you'd like.

Perhaps you could just post about what you think instead.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

AndyJS said:

Should we consider possibly Andrea Leadsom as next Chancellor for the betting markets? She's come out of this with some credit and the one thing everyone seems to agree is she is very financially literate and aware which could be useful for a Chancellor in these times.

Also Nicky Morgan could be Home Secretary with Theresa Villiers as Foreign Secretary making it 4 out of 4 for women in the top jobs.
    Morgan is useless.

Not her. Please.

Let's stop worrying about gender and concentrate on competence.
    Morgan has been a disaster in her present role, as has Gibb (schools minister) - even in the face of mass graduate underemployment, they still cannot persuade people to train as teachers - even with sometime huge financial incentives.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,983

@taffys LOL.

The local LDs are a pretty diverse bunch. Most LD MPs came up via local govt, then built on that before going to Westminster. It is a better training ground for the post rather than SPADery.
    It's hard to be diverse when there are only eight of you.
  • Options
    JohnOJohnO Posts: 4,215

We should always commend civility in our pb family.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453

Not at all.

There are only so many government roles to be filled. Some MPs will be disappointed.

And may of them have appeared on our screens today, faces like slapped arses, complaining of dirty tricks

Apparently Tim Montgomerie is also having a bad day. Shame.
  • Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @Wulfrun_Phil

'Sadiq Khan would be another option. Shame that the Tooting by-election's been and gone - he could have stood! '

We have already seen him in action and it took him less than two months in office to break his key election pledge, must be a record.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,054
    philiph said:

Congratulations to Theresa May on her elevation to party leader – now sign the bloody A50.

She will
    But not before 31/12/2016
    She will. She'll be hounded every minute until she does, as she has no mandate from the members for whatever strategy she picks, so the MPs are free to go after her on it.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,568

Scott_P said:

you could have let the one big happy family roll for just one evening

I am so happy I am "dancing in my underwear"

But it was instructive watching the MPs filing out to acclaim Theresa May. or not.

it doesnt bode well or fit with the mood.
    Scott P is Scott P. We can only hope one day he scrapes together enough CCHQ groats to go interrailing and find himself.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,990
    :O May is PM??
  • Options
    JohnO said:

have you settled your bet Mr O ?
  • Options
    @patrick_kidd: Theresa May will take over as prime minister on the 54th anniversary of Harold Macmillan's Night of the Long Knives...
  • Options
    taffystaffys Posts: 9,753
    ''Scott P is Scott P. We can only hope one day he scrapes together enough CCHQ groats to go interrailing and find himself. ''

Who knows, he may meet his first girlfriend while he's travelling.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,631

Many of us on the Brexit side were already supporting May! Over half IMO.
  • Options
    JohnO said:

Indeed. So what job is Dom Raab going to get? I think he'll be getting a cabinet job.

I think he's going to be my tip for Theresa's successor.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

JohnO said:

Of course, immediately after you mentioned it and received a gracious thank you from Mike.
  • Options
    John_M said:

Liked this from the Spectator. Expect to see plenty along these lines :)

Maybe I should change my profile pic :D
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,011
    Mr. 64, I hadn't spotted that :)
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098

MP_SE said:

Scott_P said:

The war is over, and yet still they fight on, like stranded Japanese soldiers in the jungle...

@IainDale: .@afneil @JohnRentoul Trade cannot possibly be Osborne. Has to be a Brexiter, as do Chancellor & Foreign Secretary IMHO.

Osborne as Foreign Secretary may be a smart move.
    He's temperamentally well suited to it.
    I respectfully disagree Mr. Glenn. Osborne has, in my view, been a very political chancellor inasmuch as his energies have been concentrated on short term party political advantage and clever wheezes. Quite the opposite of what one would want on a Foreign Secretary.

If he has to have a role then make him Party Chairman but preferably thank him for his efforts and send him to the back benches.
  • Options

JohnO said:

Indeed. So what job is Dom Raab going to get? I think he'll be getting a cabinet job.

He's definitely one to watch. We also need to look at who is going to make way.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,789

Rudd, Damien Green, Grayling, Green. The key people lined up behind May.

Cabinet clues?

May has known Green since Univerity (and Duncan, but not as well) - there was a feeling Green was overlooked by Cameron.....
  • Options
    FensterFenster Posts: 2,115

JohnO said:

I tried to put money on him for next leader a few years back, and Paddy Power didn't know who he was LOL

You lot have made me into a nerd!
  • Options
    JohnO said:

JohnO said:

Of course, immediately after you mentioned it and received a gracious thank you from Mike.
    You are a man of honour Mr O.

I owe you a large drink and a train fare:-)
  • Options
    TabmanTabman Posts: 1,046
    Has the Labour Party finished?
  • Options
    edited July 2016

JohnO said:

As he's my MP and know him well, won't comment publicly in this instance; will send you an e-mail later.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Have Betfair closed their next Tory leader market yet?
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Many of us on the Brexit side were already supporting May! Over half IMO.
    TSE gets to be gracious. As in 'in defeat'. We get to be magnanimous. However, that tiny point of order aside, let us all unite as one big happy PB Tory family.

As for @Platosaid I've always enjoyed her posts, long may she continue to add to the gaiety of PB.
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,977
    Who said Labour members are delusional?
    https://twitter.com/jakeberger_/status/752533273671299074
  • Options
    RobD said:

She became Tory leader about 52 mins ago and she becomes PM on Wednesday afternoon
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584

May the PM be with you.

• Options
    PlatoSaid said:

Would you like me to take your name in vain several times a day? I can return the compliment if you'd like.

(Snip)
    Plato, you must admit that your descent from Cameron fan to Kipper in a little over a year is quite funny.

But in the name of peace and harmony, I'll stop.
  • Options

RobD said:

She became Tory leader about 52 mins ago and she becomes PM on Wednesday afternoon
    This is what I get for sleeping :(
  • Options
    Mr. P, whereas Labour are currently having the Year of Blunt Daggers.
  • Options
    I'd like to see Cameron in the Cabinet, quite frankly. I know it won't be the case for all sorts of reasons, personal and political, but Brexit aside we could have done a lot worse and it'd be an interesting change of pace to not have the outgoing PM immediately on the backbenches for a few years and then quit, or to just quit immediately, but to be willing and trusted to serve a new leader. But I don't think the willingness or trust would be there.
  • Options
    JohnO said:

JohnO said:

As he's my MP and know him well, won't comment publicly in this instance; will send you an e-mail later.
    Understood and appreciated.
  • Options

Who said Labour members are delusional?
    https://twitter.com/jakeberger_/status/752533273671299074

In fairness his day was planned before Leadsom made it big news (the Eagle stuff was barely on his radar)
  • Options
    @PickardJE: A usually reliable source says Boris will get offered a cabinet role but not Gove....
  • Options
    kle4 said:

I'd like to see Cameron in the Cabinet, quite frankly. I know it won't be the case for all sorts of reasons, personal and political, but Brexit aside we could have done a lot worse and it'd be an interesting change of pace to not have the outgoing PM immediately on the backbenches for a few years and then quit, or to just quit immediately, but to be willing and trusted to serve a new leader. But I don't think the willingness or trust would be there.

Roving ambassador for trade and industry? Use his contacts and skills to go out and sell Britain and its goods?
  • Options
    GravitationGravitation Posts: 281
    Any thoughts on what Cameron will do? Can't see him hanging around on the backbenches for four years.
  • Options
    Wulfrun_PhilWulfrun_Phil Posts: 4,620
    john_zims said:

@Wulfrun_Phil

'Sadiq Khan would be another option. Shame that the Tooting by-election's been and gone - he could have stood! '

We have already seen him in action and it took him less than two months in office to break his key election pledge, must be a record.

Londoners have a better opinion of him than you. So far 45% think he is doing a good job, 15% a bad job, +30% net.

http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/4s7vvulwm6/EveningStandardResults_London_SadiqMayor_EURef_Housing_Independence_Website.pdf

Compare with Corbyn's approval ratings.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

@PickardJE: A usually reliable source says Boris will get offered a cabinet role but not Gove....

Unless it's media and sport or something like that, not sure Boris deserves anything tbh.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    John Rentoul's had a go at guessing May's cabinet choices:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/who-would-be-in-theresa-mays-cabinet-a7128516.html
  • Options
    Mr. kle4, it'd be interesting to have Cameron in the Cabinet, but I can't see it either.
  • Options
    Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669
    RobD said:

RobD said:

- and she made a point in her speech of saying "Brexit means Brexit, and we're going to make a success of it."
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,402
    Excellent piece SO. The differences between all the Tory candidates leaver and remainer alike were absolutely trivial compared to what the Labour Party faces here. Anyone who cares whether the Labour Party continues to exist or not must vote Eagle, for all her limitations. A vote for anything else is for the birds.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

JohnO said:

JohnO said:

You are a man of honour Mr O.

I owe you a large drink and a train fare:-)
    I'll be at Stratford station (or do I mean Stretford?) at 10.30pm this evening with camel in tow.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

I'd be quite happy to bet that within 10 years Dave will do an Alec Douglas-Home and be in the cabinet of his successor/successors.
  • Options
    TabmanTabman Posts: 1,046
    Up to now, the role of the Parliamentary party has always taken precedence over the role of the party “in the country”. That is, Labour has organised itself as an entity whose overriding aim is to secure power through Parliament in order to govern. It is through being in government and the enactment of legislation, so the thinking has gone, that Labour has the best chance of shaping a society that reflects what are grandly called “Labour values”.

Presumably the Corbynistas are interested in power but not via Parliament.
  • Options
    Richard_TyndallRichard_Tyndall Posts: 31,020
    kle4 said:

Scott_P said:

Unless it's media and sport or something like that, not sure Boris deserves anything tbh.
    It would be a shame to see Gove moved from Justice. He has been building a great reforming programme there and it would be nice to see it continued.
  • Options

Any thoughts on what Cameron will do? Can't see him hanging around on the backbenches for four years.

Gordon Brown hung around, in name only apparently, while getting on with other stuff. I should think Cameron will do the same. The real test would be if there is an early GE and Cameron does bother to rest and,proving he really is interested in continuing to serve as an MP and maybe even back inthe Cabinet one day, rather than just sticking around so as not to appear to be flouncing off.
  • Options
    @PolhomeEditor: EXCL Owen Smith to run for Labour leadership - and could launch his campaign tomorrow https://t.co/GMSHMcRQLM https://t.co/eqkbXkuNBW
  • Options

kle4 said:

Roving ambassador for trade and industry? Use his contacts and skills to go out and sell Britain and its goods?
    If there were any justice in the world, he'd be Minister for Brexit :).
  • Options
    Tim_B said:

RobD said:

RobD said:

- and she made a point in her speech of saying "Brexit means Brexit, and we're going to make a success of it."
    She's said it before, and a surprising number haven't believed her, she's going to have to keep saying it until she declares article 50.
  • Options

kle4 said:

I'd be quite happy to bet that within 10 years Dave will do an Alec Douglas-Home and be in the cabinet of his successor/successors.
    Exactly my view too. If he continues post 2020 as an MP, Foreign Sec is the obvious slot for him.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    RobD said:

RobD said:

Whatever you do, don't sleep from 11.30am BST on Wednesday onwards or you'll miss all the fun.
  • Options

kle4 said:

We're it not for the unfesaibility of such a long term bet, I'd take you up on that, depending on the odds!
  • Options
    On Brexit, Theresa May ally Damian Green says new PM "won't start the negotiations until early next year"
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098

kle4 said:

I'd take that bet, but I doubt I'll be around to collect. Home was of a different mould than Cameron and lived in different times.

You are a lawyer, how could we write such a bet into something so that when you lose it you pay out to my son/my estate pays you if you win?
  • Options

kle4 said:

Scott_P said:

It would be a shame to see Gove moved from Justice. He has been building a great reforming programme there and it would be nice to see it continued.
    Agreed. But there's so much to do there as well ...
  • Options
    General Election
    Todays ICM Poll

Aged 18-24 (65+)

Labour 49% (21%)
    Conservatives 25% (51%)
    LibDems 10% (8%)
    UKIP 9% (15%)
    Greens 6% (1%)
  • Options
    ArtistArtist Posts: 1,883
    Owen Smith probably has a better chance, early days but it doesn't seem like Corbynites are even prepared to consider Eagle.
  • Options

RobD said:

RobD said:

Whatever you do, don't sleep from 11.30am BST on Wednesday onwards or you'll miss all the fun.
    That'll be an early start!!
  • Options
    Miss Plato, tasty for Kippers and Conservatives.
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,956
    John_M said:

taffys said:

''Yes, it's odd how the LDs are basically a party full of old, white, straight men. Even the Tories are a more diverse bunch these days.''

Yes but they are feeling VERY guilty about all of the above, so its OK.

Male, Pale, Stale. Sadly, I couldn't think of a suitable homonym for 'irrelevant', so it'll have to do.
    Failed? Almost works....
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291
    Is May trying to set up a British branch of The Christian Social Union?

Cameron returns as PM, within 18 months, after she resigns on health grounds after failing to negotiate Brexit.
  • Options
    Kevin Schofield
    EXCL Owen Smith to run for Labour leadership - and could launch his campaign tomorrow https://t.co/GMSHMcRQLM https://t.co/eqkbXkuNBW
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    PlatoSaid said:

On Brexit, Theresa May ally Damian Green says new PM "won't start the negotiations until early next year"

Consistent with what she said about invoking Article 50 at Christmas.
  • Options

kle4 said:

I'd take that bet, but I doubt I'll be around to collect. Home was of a different mould than Cameron and lived in different times.

You are a lawyer, how could we write such a bet into something so that when you lose it you pay out to my son/my estate pays you if you win?
    Let me get back to you in the next few days.

I'm about to watch Ghostbusters at the cinema.
  • Options
    @MarinaHyde: Labour's clock moves one minute closer to fucking midnight https://t.co/4wQeL5tYag
  • Options
    PlatoSaid said:

General Election
    Todays ICM Poll

Aged 18-24 (65+)

Labour 49% (21%)
    Conservatives 25% (51%)
    LibDems 10% (8%)
    UKIP 9% (15%)
    Greens 6% (1%)

Greens not popula among the oldies, who'd have guessed.
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245

kle4 said:

Scott_P said:

True, but I think he's shot his bolt for sometime to come. He can't expect to be rehabilitated in the short term.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    edited July 2016
    PlatoSaid said:

General Election
    Todays ICM Poll

Aged 18-24 (65+)

Labour 49% (21%)
    Conservatives 25% (51%)
    LibDems 10% (8%)
    UKIP 9% (15%)
    Greens 6% (1%)

Sample size?
  • Options
    @alantravis40: Now heard two Westminster sources tipping James Brokenshire as next home secretary - May's capable immigration and security minister
  • Options
    oxfordsimonoxfordsimon Posts: 5,831
    PlatoSaid said:

Kevin Schofield
    EXCL Owen Smith to run for Labour leadership - and could launch his campaign tomorrow https://t.co/GMSHMcRQLM https://t.co/eqkbXkuNBW

They can't even get a challenge right. It is truly pathetic.
  • Options
    Ishmael_XIshmael_X Posts: 3,664
    ukip email just in

"Dear Friend,

We’re going to have a Remain supporter Theresa May as Britain’s next Prime Minister.

The Tory establishment with its media friends in tow have managed to hound Brexiteer Andrea Leadsom out of the race, and we’re now looking at a Brexit fudge.

You only had to listen to the Home Secretary and next Prime Minister’s mealy mouthed statement on EU free movement this morning to realise what’s coming. She didn’t say she’d end it, she said she’d control it.

All this talk of “leave means leave” means almost nothing.

That’s why UKIP is needed now more than ever."
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    Theresa May was born in Eastbourne.
  • Options
    @MSmithsonPB: Can I thank Andrea Leadsom for triggering this series of momentous events on what is a rest day in the Tour de France
  • Options
    ChaosOdinChaosOdin Posts: 67

Rudd, Damien Green, Grayling, Green. The key people lined up behind May.

Cabinet clues?

May has known Green since Univerity (and Duncan, but not as well) - there was a feeling Green was overlooked by Cameron.....
    She went straight to talk to Duncan after her speech.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,920
    edited July 2016
    PlatoSaid said:

Into the long grass Brexit goes....

The Conservative Party is heading for disaster.
  • Options
    Looking forwards, I'd like Carney to stay the expected interest rate drop and QE now that we have regained political stability. It would take 2-3% off markets but push Sterling above $1.33 and €1.20 and the whining lefties who don't understand the FX markets would shut up about it and stop talking the economy down.
  • Options
    Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669
    In an even more important announcement (possibly) than Theresa May's accession to the premiership, Chris Evans throws his weight behind Matt LeBlanc to host Top Gear. On second thought, maybe it's not quite that important.
  • Options
    @JeremyCliffe: The definition of Corbynism: fruitless self-gratification; political onanism. https://t.co/Tnhm5C2HvF
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

PlatoSaid said:

Into the long grass Brexit goes....

The Conservative Party is heading for disaster.
    Damien Green and Dominic Grieve are both noted europhiles. Their views are to be put in the "ignore" pile.
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    Scott_P said:

@PolhomeEditor: EXCL Owen Smith to run for Labour leadership - and could launch his campaign tomorrow https://t.co/GMSHMcRQLM https://t.co/eqkbXkuNBW

Who?

All the charisma of a parking attendant, or assistant librarian...
This discussion has been closed.