Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Undefined discussion subject.

Comments

• Options
    ReggieCideReggieCide Posts: 4,312
    HYUFD said:

If David Beckham is knighted I'm leaving the country.

Would be Lady Posh then
    I thought it was already, in Essex anyway.
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024
    kle4 said:
    I see the chairman of ARK schools acadamies is going to get an honour. Should go down well with the blob.
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039
    Just checking we've all seen this from earlier tonight?

https://twitter.com/GeorgeAylett/status/741379399610728448
  • Options
    BenedictWhiteBenedictWhite Posts: 1,944

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/10/dont-let-david-cameron-and-george-osborne-fool-you-heres-what-my/

A well written article by Nige, he's clearly seen the danger and is trying very, very hard to talk about immigration and the effects on public services and also using friendly phrases such as "non-discrimination" wrt to non-EU migrants. There isn't a lot to disagree with, though I think 30-50k net annual migration would probably be economically unviable in the UK, our state and public sector pensions burden is far too great. Unless we ditch the triple lock and prepare for months of strikes by the public sector the day after the government announces the end to all defined benefit schemes and moving existing DB schemes into DC schemes we, as a nation, will not be able to survive with migration below 100k.

Nah. Our birthrate is enough to keep the population growing not shrinking and we just need to keep the pension age going up a little.
    Our current birthrate is just about high enough, but the birthrate from 20-40 years ago wasn't so the baby boomers have no one to pay for their pensions and healthcare now that they are retiring. We'd need to freeze the state pension and close all DB schemes in the public sector to lower migration to the level Nigel desires.

Our current birth rate is being driven by immigrants. If we have fewer it will decline. That's an issue that Boris is going to have to look at carefully, though on a personal level he has certainly done his best :-)

To be fair, if we were not concentrating so hard on squeezing as much growth out of this generation they might have more time for children....
  • Options
    weejonnie said:

Wonder if the Labour on online polls is not the Labour on the Street.

If anything the Labour on the streets are even more Leave.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,339
    edited June 2016

OMG.....David Brent to Jay Z....in a week. Remind me are we supposed to take this guy seriously? Is there room for a left wing Boris with much less public appeal?
  • Options
    PlatoSaid said:

dr_spyn said:

twitter.com/suttonnick/status/741371602043080705

James Dyson coming out for brexit. That's a bit of a shock as his business does very well from making his expensive gadgets in eastern Europe. The current setup is very good for his business.
    I love his quote about Brexit threat "it's cobblers"

:smiley:
    So James Dyson and the country's biggest manufactuer(JCB) both for Brexit.
  • Options

Anecdote alert. Signing on in the jobcentre today my work coach pointed out that he wasn't going to be there in two weeks because he was taking the day off. The reason? He was going to be staying up to watch the results from the referendum. And he said if we don't leave he's resigning!

Hurrah! Good man.

How is he going to get on when the first thing they say to him at the job centre is that we have a vacancy as a work coach, take it or we dock your benefits? ;)
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,071
    RobD said:

Anecdote alert. Signing on in the jobcentre today my work coach pointed out that he wasn't going to be there in two weeks because he was taking the day off. The reason? He was going to be staying up to watch the results from the referendum. And he said if we don't leave he's resigning!

Did you give him the secret PB handshake?
    RobD said:

Did you give him the secret PB handshake?
    Er..... I don't know what that is. What strikes me is how we have a political issue that is so dividing people along class lines. The three Facebook friends of mine who back leave are the working class ones. One of whom posts quite a bit of pro-Brexit stuff alongside anti-hunting animal welfare stuff.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,298
    edited June 2016

HYUFD said:

If David Beckham is knighted I'm leaving the country.

Would be Lady Posh then
    I thought it was already, in Essex anyway.
    Beverly Hills too
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/10/dont-let-david-cameron-and-george-osborne-fool-you-heres-what-my/

A well written article by Nige, he's clearly seen the danger and is trying very, very hard to talk about immigration and the effects on public services and also using friendly phrases such as "non-discrimination" wrt to non-EU migrants. There isn't a lot to disagree with, though I think 30-50k net annual migration would probably be economically unviable in the UK, our state and public sector pensions burden is far too great. Unless we ditch the triple lock and prepare for months of strikes by the public sector the day after the government announces the end to all defined benefit schemes and moving existing DB schemes into DC schemes we, as a nation, will not be able to survive with migration below 100k.

Nah. Our birthrate is enough to keep the population growing not shrinking and we just need to keep the pension age going up a little.
    Our current birthrate is just about high enough, but the birthrate from 20-40 years ago wasn't so the baby boomers have no one to pay for their pensions and healthcare now that they are retiring. We'd need to freeze the state pension and close all DB schemes in the public sector to lower migration to the level Nigel desires.

Our current birth rate is being driven by immigrants. If we have fewer it will decline. That's an issue that Boris is going to have to look at carefully, though on a personal level he has certainly done his best :-)

To be fair, if we were not concentrating so hard on squeezing as much growth out of this generation they might have more time for children....
    Hear hear. We keep being told our fertility rate is too low...who can afford a family with student loans, rents etc. My generation had double digit inflation to make mortgages affordable in a short space of time. I feel sorry for the millennials in that regard.
  • Options
    SouthamObserverSouthamObserver Posts: 38,987
    John_M said:

Jonathan said:

Remain or Leave, Britain is not going to be happy place after this vote. The defeated side is not going to reconcile itself easily to the outcome.

That I'm afraid is the nature of the battle that's been fought. It's been nasty and personal.

I do think though that a leave vote would be easier to heal.

Not if it turns out Leave were selling snake oil.

Cheer up SO, you've been miserable ever since Corbyn was elected. As Balfour said, nothing matters very much and few things matter at all. The UK has been through a hell of a lot worse than leaving a customs union with delusions of grandeur.

On a personal level the world is a wonderful place and will carry on being so. I type this from a hotel in the Aragonese Pyrenees having just had a delicious dinner on an outdoor terrace looking across to the mountains. Earlier this week we had over 500 delegates attend one of our conferences in Barcelona. It was great. What depresses me is that working class kids these days don't get the chances I did and that the way things are shsping up they'll get even fewer in the future. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see it being one of Boris's priorities.

• Options
    Bob__SykesBob__Sykes Posts: 1,176
    Fuck it. What the hell. I'm gonna vote Leave.
  • Options

Didn't see it, do like it.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

As if that's going to change when we leave the EU.

• Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,029
    That didn't exactly work well at the debate, did it?
  • Options
    MonksfieldMonksfield Posts: 2,244

John_M said:

Jonathan said:

Remain or Leave, Britain is not going to be happy place after this vote. The defeated side is not going to reconcile itself easily to the outcome.

That I'm afraid is the nature of the battle that's been fought. It's been nasty and personal.

I do think though that a leave vote would be easier to heal.

Not if it turns out Leave were selling snake oil.

Cheer up SO, you've been miserable ever since Corbyn was elected. As Balfour said, nothing matters very much and few things matter at all. The UK has been through a hell of a lot worse than leaving a customs union with delusions of grandeur.

On a personal level the world is a wonderful place and will carry on being so. I type this from a hotel in the Aragonese Pyrenees having just had a delicious dinner on an outdoor terrace looking across to the mountains. Earlier this week we had over 500 delegates attend one of our conferences in Barcelona. It was great. What depresses me is that working class kids these days don't get the chances I did and that the way things are shsping up they'll get even fewer in the future. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see it being one of Boris's priorities.

Yes, indeed. I certainly wouldn't be averse for a bit of revolution in the right hands. Unfortunately a revolution led by the current insurgents is unlikely to end well for the poor bloody infantry they're sending over the top.
  • Options

Bless you Bob. Your parochial racist xenephobe badge is in the post. What changed your mind?
  • Options
    FensterFenster Posts: 2,115
    Fenman said:

Bernstein's forecasting a 30% drop in property prices with Brexit. Let's hope it's not that bad.

I'd take that. I can move into a bigger house then..house prices are fucking crazy.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Well, it wouldn't just because we left the EU but it is something to think about. (To be fair it could change whilst we were still in)
  • Options
    MP_SEMP_SE Posts: 3,642

Good man.
  • Options
    OUTOUT Posts: 569
    Sniper,Polonium 210, Umbrella gun,or stuffed into a sports holdall and declared as a suicide?
  • Options
    FregglesFreggles Posts: 3,486

What the hell is that?
  • Options
    nunu said:

PlatoSaid said:

dr_spyn said:

James Dyson coming out for brexit. That's a bit of a shock as his business does very well from making his expensive gadgets in eastern Europe. The current setup is very good for his business.

And Tate and Lyle
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,629
    No amount of REMAIN propaganda is going to deflect me from voting LEAVE on the 23rd!
  • Options
    TheWhiteRabbitTheWhiteRabbit Posts: 12,388
    Fenster said:

Fenman said:

Bernstein's forecasting a 30% drop in property prices with Brexit. Let's hope it's not that bad.

I'd take that. I can move into a bigger house then..house prices are fucking crazy.
    My rent could drop 30% and still be crazy.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

MaxPB said:

Well, it wouldn't just because we left the EU but it is something to think about. (To be fair it could change whilst we were still in)

With significantly less immigration and a higher number of older, less productive senior citizens the young will be squeezed even more.

• Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,130
    edited June 2016
    John_M said:

Sometimes I find the Guardian almost physically painful to read, so disconnected are they from my own experiences. I would like to share my pain by offering you this:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/queen-elizabeth-90th-birtday-street-parties-middel-class-nationalism-british-empire

It's beyond satire etc.

Didn't get beyond people the 'suffering' of a bombardment of union jacks. what a horror.
  • Options
    OUTOUT Posts: 569
    SeanT said:

i just bedded a rather pretty 18 year old London student. She's kinda REMAIN, but can't remember if she has a vote back at home, and doesn't care that much anyway.

I adduce this information solely for its psephological value.

Keep her chained up until the 24th, just to be safe.
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460
    SeanT said:

i just bedded a rather pretty 18 year old London student. She's kinda REMAIN, but can't remember if she has a vote back at home, and doesn't care that much anyway.

We all feel your pain. (!)
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039
    SeanT said:

Are you posting from the pillow?
  • Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806
    Fenster said:

nunu said:

PlatoSaid said:

dr_spyn said:

And Tate and Lyle
    Tate and Lyle hate the EU's sugar quotas which are damaging its business.

• Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133
    SeanT said:

#humblebrag #withoutthehumble
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 19,207

Nah, you should vote REMAIN. That way, when LEAVE wins and things go titsup, you can say "well don't blame me" with perfect truth.
  • Options
    RoyalBlueRoyalBlue Posts: 3,223

Welcome to the sunlit uplands.

Bravo. Tell friends and family!
  • Options
    SeanT said:

post-coital PB? What happened to the traditional fag?
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Nothing like EU referendum talk to heighten the passions!
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Poor, poor girl. My daughter's age. I shudder. Genuinely. A notch on your dick and a throwaway comment on a message board. Poor, poor girl.

• Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    ORB may have too many oldies. Check the sample.
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460
    RobD said:

SeanT said:

post-coital PB? What happened to the traditional fag?
    None left. Cameron's smoked them all.
  • Options
    John_M said:

I posted earlier that you could make the argument that fake leave leads were just being communicated to get remainers out to vote.

You could make that argument if you wished. But Mr Ockham and I would disagree with you
  • Options
    KentRisingKentRising Posts: 2,850
    PlatoSaid said:

This is the Sky News intv I mentioned earlier

WATCH: @JohnMannMP - It’s better to #TakeControl of our borders and create a fairer immigration system #VoteLeave
    https://t.co/dKGesXoXn8

Bloody hell, fair play to Mann. My thoughts (and experiences) entirely.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    SeanT said:

High Fives.

I proved to myself in Benidorm last weekend that there are no flies on this creaking 38 year old yet.

Landed at 11pm, went straight through the first night in those crazy drug-fuelled clubs, was still smashing it into me in the Tiki Tiki bar in the blazing sun the following afternoon, surrounded by young girls and wearing the same clothes I'd left Bristol airport in. Living the dream and putting the young callow 21 year olds with me to the vodka and gin sword.

Was a bit tired in work Tuesday though. I think they call it shagged out.
  • Options
    On a lighter note, this made me laugh ...

https://twitter.com/footbaiitwats/status/741390977772982272
  • Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806
    PlatoSaid said:

dr_spyn said:

I thought Dyson's gadgets were made in Malaysia.
  • Options

PlatoSaid said:

WATCH: @JohnMannMP - It’s better to #TakeControl of our borders and create a fairer immigration system #VoteLeave

Isn't it just epic, he absolutely nails it in a minute.
  • Options

SeanT said:

Poor, poor girl. My daughter's age. I shudder. Genuinely. A notch on your dick and a throwaway comment on a message board. Poor, poor girl.

If the STI rate among students is anything to go by, a notch on his dick might be the last thing SeanT will need to worry about.
  • Options
    Fenster said:

SeanT said:

High Fives.

I proved to myself in Benidorm last weekend that there are no flies on this creaking 38 year old yet.

Landed at 11pm, went straight through the first night in those crazy drug-fuelled clubs, was still smashing it into me in the Tiki Tiki bar in the blazing sun the following afternoon, surrounded by young girls and wearing the same clothes I'd left Bristol airport in. Living the dream and putting the young callow 21 year olds with me to the vodka and gin sword.

Lol :smiley:
  • Options
    PlatoSaid said:

PlatoSaid said:

Isn't it just epic, he absolutely nails it in a minute.
    It's surprising. A Labour politician actually representing what many Labour voters believe...

Smelling salts.
  • Options

Fenster said:

Fenman said:

my rent could drop 30% and i'd be paying around 12p per square foot monthly.
  • Options
    remain are trying to attack Boris but the labour wwc who are fleeing to Brexit like Boris afterall unlike Cameron, Boris has won many Labour wwc votes in London he wouldn't have won the Mayoral election otherwise. They are going for the liberal gausrdian reading vote but thats not enough.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

Ah feck off. She's lovely. We like each other. It might even turn into a *thing*

Would you prefer I was swiving my way through ALL THE SEX WORKERS IN INDOCHINA?

Because that is the stark alternative with which I am faced. I have to play the hand I am dealt.
    And she got a famous author to brag about to her friends. Seems a fair deal to me.
  • Options

Fenster said:

Fenman said:

I'm terribly sorry, I can't do the sums. How much is your rent, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

Ah feck off. She's lovely. We like each other. It might even turn into a *thing*

Because that is the stark alternative with which I am faced. I have to play the hand I am dealt.

You're a grown up, you know how it works. The comment was less for you and more for others on here. But surely there are older women you could attract. It's not my game anymore and hasn't been for a long time, but over 25s still gives you plenty of options.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    perdix said:

PlatoSaid said:

dr_spyn said:

I thought Dyson's gadgets were made in Malaysia.
    You are right. I thought he produced stuff in factories in Poland as well, but I can't find a link to that...I might just be misrembering.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

SeanT said:

I'm with Southam. Witty as you are, we could probably all do without your post-coital musings, particularly when they involve someone young enough to be your daughter.
  • Options
    Fenster said:

SeanT said:

High Fives.

The trains were delayed so I got the National Express back. I had a book and Pepsi Max.

Grin.

• Options
    John_M said:

Fenster said:

Fenman said:

I'm terribly sorry, I can't do the sums. How much is your rent, if you don't mind me asking?
    £545 monthly for 3000+sq ft
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,193

Welcome, fellow Little Englander!
  • Options
    RoyalBlue said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

I'm with Southam. Witty as you are, we could probably all do without your post-coital musings, particularly when they involve someone young enough to be your daughter.

Grand-daughter - he's from Cornwall.

• Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,465
    PlatoSaid said:

Does that matter as long as they weight them correctly?
  • Options
    Never like to ask what happens to ladies that occasionally crop up in Sean's photos on twitter.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,954
    #TakeBackControl
  • Options

John_M said:

Fenster said:

Fenman said:

That's quite cheap. Where is it?
  • Options

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

You're a grown up, you know how it works. The comment was less for you and more for others on here. But surely there are older women you could attract. It's not my game anymore and hasn't been for a long time, but over 25s still gives you plenty of options.

Rod Stewart just got knighted for pulling beautiful ladies decades younger than himself, it certainly cannot be for his songs.....
  • Options

SeanT said:

Are you posting from the pillow?
    He's probably writing on a tablet perched on her pert behind, in the manner of a modern de Valmont.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

Rod Stewart just got knighted for pulling beautiful ladies decades younger than himself, it certainly cannot be for his songs.....
    Like Eddie Izzard, I hear he was once a famous performer or something or other...
  • Options
    Anyone know when the next EU ref poll is due?
  • Options
    MP_SE said:

There are two for the Sunday's apparently.
  • Options
    So will we get the black passport back and UK citizen only lines at airports? I very much hope so. #BrexitBonus
  • Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    Coming up: Trump in Richmond, VA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pl8FdV8Ha8
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,071

HYUFD said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

Like Eddie Izzard, I hear he was once a famous performer or something or other...
    Funnily enough I saw Eddie Izzard last weekend doing his pro-EU roadshow. And Rod Stewart is doing a gig here tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

John_M said:

Fenster said:

Fenman said:

That's... quite inexpensive, tbh

(3000sqft is 60ft by 50ft. That's a 2-bed flat. A single room in the South East - not London, just the South East - will go for about £350-450pcm. Am I missing something here? Is my maths wrong?)
  • Options

PlatoSaid said:

There's still a lot according to Matt Singh
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    RodCrosby said:

Coming up: Trump in Richmond, VA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pl8FdV8Ha8

Jesus wept.
  • Options

So will we get the black passport back and UK citizen only lines at airports? I very much hope so. #BrexitBonus

Blue, don't you mean? :p I'm hoping for a commonwealth realms line.
  • Options
    TheWhiteRabbitTheWhiteRabbit Posts: 12,388
    I pay £550 for my room of a four bed house in relatively inexpensive Leyton.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

My (Canadian) girlfriend has just received her UK driving license and it has the Union Flag - yes, the good 'ol UNION JACK - on it, together with the EU flag. That must be a new development as when I renewed my license in 2011 mine didn't come with a Union Flag [insert sad face].
  • Options
    Matt Singh
    Vote Leave right to be skeptical about this poll. Look at these implied turnouts (out of 10) https://t.co/2gSIJMU84k https://t.co/7Fp8iX1f03
  • Options
    Tim was right about Cameron and Osborne, wasn't he? At least Brexit will expose them for the second-raters they have always been. There were some on here who only a short while ago were bestowing greatness on them. Blimey.
  • Options
    PlatoSaid said:

Matt Singh
    Vote Leave right to be skeptical about this poll. Look at these implied turnouts (out of 10) https://t.co/2gSIJMU84k https://t.co/7Fp8iX1f03

Isn't leave still ahead 53-47 with no turnout filter? If Leaver enthusiasm is offset by AB enthusiasm, isn't that still a Leave win?

I wonder how it compares to older ORB polls.
  • Options
    PlatoSaid said:

PlatoSaid said:

Yeah, seen that but I'd have thought that 460 for 65+ vs 350ish for 25-34, 35-44 and 45-54 was about right?
  • Options
    RobD said:

I remember them being black. And hard.

• Options

RobD said:

I remember them being black. And hard.

Just to be clear we are talking about passport right?
  • Options
    StarfallStarfall Posts: 78
    I am reading the Telegraph article below and I am in disbelief the BSIE campaign wants to respond to this rut by going even more negative and personal. In a campaign based around negativity and cynicism, Leave will win. Remain need to have a positive upbeat message around European co-operation and integration. David Cameron made a big mistake when he spent years saying Europe was terrible, but there's still time to make it up.
  • Options

PlatoSaid said:

Weighting relies on the subsamples being weighted being politically representative of the cohort. If they aren't, the more weighting required the more distortion will be introduced.

So, "maybe".
  • Options

MP_SE said:

There are two for the Sunday's apparently.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Tim was right about Cameron and Osborne, wasn't he? At least Brexit will expose them for the second-raters they have always been. There were some on here who only a short while ago were bestowing greatness on them. Blimey.

I thought the concensus was team too many tw@ts managed to cock up 2010 with being unable to beat brown & 2015 was team Lynton Crosby that won it for them against another useless opposition.
  • Options

I was mightily relieved to have been saved from P.M. Miliband. However, a combination of a lacklustre legislative program, a downright bad budget and Cameron's pathetic EU dissembling have made me long for the coalition. Or even a sensible (Gisela <3) Labour administration.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,193
    SeanT said:

Downing Street PANICKED

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/10/eu-referendum-panicked-remain-camp-plans-to-take-out-boris-as-po/

"Private data and internal polling which shows that after two weeks of building momentum there have been huge swings to the Brexit campaign has prompted growing alarm in the Remain camp, sources have said"

Heh

Hheheheheheh

Cameron is giving the impression he would now accept defeat - as long as Boris doesn't replace him in Downing Street. It's become that poisonous.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

HYUFD said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

Will be Lord Izzard soon (or Lady)
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

SeanT said:

SeanT said:

Will be Lord Izzard soon
    That or head of the new EU military special forces, the pink berets.
  • Options
    JobabobJobabob Posts: 3,807
    Hillary 46
    Trump 35

Reuters
  • Options
    PlatoSaid said:

PlatoSaid said:

I used to criticise somebody on here (it may have been you, but I can't remember) for fisking the REMAIN polls but not the LEAVE ones. The same applies to Matt in the other direction. How many polls have we had now with LEAVE ahead? Once is happenstance, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action...
  • Options

SeanT said:

Downing Street PANICKED

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/10/eu-referendum-panicked-remain-camp-plans-to-take-out-boris-as-po/

"Private data and internal polling which shows that after two weeks of building momentum there have been huge swings to the Brexit campaign has prompted growing alarm in the Remain camp, sources have said"

Heh

Hheheheheheh

Cameron is giving the impression he would now accept defeat - as long as Boris doesn't replace him in Downing Street. It's become that poisonous.
    That's exactly what it looks like. It's incredibly personal. That sanctioned Rudd attack said it all.
  • Options
    Starfall said:

I am reading the Telegraph article below and I am in disbelief the BSIE campaign wants to respond to this rut by going even more negative and personal. In a campaign based around negativity and cynicism, Leave will win. Remain need to have a positive upbeat message around European co-operation and integration.

That's the one thing that Remain hasn't been trying to do. They aren't actually campaigning to Remain, they're campaigning not to Leave.

Can it work?
This discussion has been closed.