Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Meanwhile away from UKIP runners declare themselves in 3 p

123457»

Comments

• Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046

acf2310 said:

George Eaton ‏@georgeeaton

Labour left MPs collecting signatures for anti-austerity letter. New intake most left-leaning for a long time.

Labour has a death wish.

I think Burnham is huge value and will be odds on before long.

He'll breeze through the MP stage and get lots of endorsements.

Then there's a membership that's trending leftwards, and all these one-member-one-vote supporters that the unions are recruiting very actively. Nobody knows what the final electorate will look like -- but it wouldn't shock me if the unions end up counting for more than the direct members.

The other candidates are competing for the same supporters. There are already far too many of them -- presumably one of Creagh and Kendall will endorse the other eventually, but all this makes Burnham seem still more in the driving seat.
    It is AV though; so the sisters could wind up on top.
    Leave PBers be, foxinsoxuk. Right now, the 1000 year Tory Reich is nailed on is PB world.
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046
    calum said:

acf2310 said:

George Eaton ‏@georgeeaton

Labour left MPs collecting signatures for anti-austerity letter. New intake most left-leaning for a long time.

Labour has a death wish.

I think Burnham is huge value and will be odds on before long.

He'll breeze through the MP stage and get lots of endorsements.

Then there's a membership that's trending leftwards, and all these one-member-one-vote supporters that the unions are recruiting very actively. Nobody knows what the final electorate will look like -- but it wouldn't shock me if the unions end up counting for more than the direct members.

The other candidates are competing for the same supporters. There are already far too many of them -- presumably one of Creagh and Kendall will endorse the other eventually, but all this makes Burnham seem still more in the driving seat.
    It is AV though; so the sisters could wind up on top.
    Leave PBers be, foxinsoxuk. Right now, the 1000 year Tory Reich is nailed on is PB world.
This discussion has been closed.