Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The early turnout figures shows it will be a record breakin

12346»

Comments

• Options
    manofkent2014manofkent2014 Posts: 1,543
    edited September 2014

John Curtice comes out well and the Labour lead holding was crucial-Carswell's defection being timed to ensure this happened.The Quebec shuffle may well have occurred as predicted.

Do you think Google might be able to translate that from Labour speak into English?
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,011
    Ming Campbell Moving towards EVEL on BBC
  • Options
    manofkent2014manofkent2014 Posts: 1,543
    edited September 2014
    HYUFD said:

Ming Campbell Moving towards EVEL on BBC

David Steele on ITV talking about something seemingly far more radical. Libdems need to get on the same page.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,307

DavidL said:

Another win for No in the Western Isles. I am beginning to believe those who claimed that this was not going to be close were nearer to the truth than I was.

I think I can live with that.

I am sure you can!!!

So far so good.

You must be buzzing David.

To be honest I don't understand how I am awake. I was a polling station at 7.00am today and walked about 15 miles (after at least 10 miles yesterday) going to several hundred houses. I really want one of the urban areas to come in just to show the trend is consistent and then I am going to bed.

As a loyal British citizen of course.
  • Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    DavidL, welcome to our wee club, its growing by the hour. :)
    DavidL said:

Another win for No in the Western Isles. I am beginning to believe those who claimed that this was not going to be close were nearer to the truth than I was.

I think I can live with that.

• Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    Get in there you voters of the North East of Scotland, ANGUS AND ABERDEEN deliver a fantastic NO THANKS vote!!!
  • Options

Test
  • Options

Test
This discussion has been closed.