Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Why Labour’s large leads could be a chimera – politicalbetting.com

123457»

Comments

• Options

Andy_JS said:

Sam Bankman-Fried -> guilty. I thought the trial would last a lot longer.

https://www.nytimes.com

I am surprised they needed as long as they took. In fact I am surprised a trial was needed at all. The mountains of evidence that were publicly known were incredibly damning.
    I have not followed a word of any of this trial but I am always darkly surprised the way the american justice system allows these sentences of 100 or 110 or 120 years in jail and so on.

Bonkers.
  • Options
    viewcode said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Those Red Wall seats wont lose themselves...

Rishi Sunak @RishiSunak

My conversation with
    @elonmusk
    👇

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1720187297558065441

The key line:

"How do you transpose that culture from places like silicon valley across the world where people are unafraid to give up the security of a regular paycheck to go and start something and be comfortable with failure"

https://twitter.com/Smyth_Chris/status/1720192474964967464

We can talk about how many startuppers we need. More than zero, quite possibly more than now. But I suspect a world where most people live quietly from one paycheck to the next is both a good thing and what most voters want.
    I wonder how much sympathy you would get in a jobcentre if you were to try and convince them that you were comfortable with failure when explaining why you hadn't yet found work and were still signing on.

It's easy to be "comfortable with failure" when you have the security of a family fortune, which seems to be something that Elon Musk and Rishi Sunak don't realise doesn't apply to everyone else.

Perhaps if we had a universal basic income, instead of a punitive and threadbare so-called safety net, then everyone could be comfortable with failure, because they wouldn't have to fear the life-shattering consequence of losing their home, or struggling to feed their family?

Fucking morons.
    Silicon valley types have called for universal income perhaps from taxing robotics/AI.

Musk mentioned it in his love-in with the wannabe.

Why would AI agree to pay tax to support us useless mouths?
    Because if they dont we turn off the power.
    I would suggest that threatening AI might be a little unwise...

I agree. Don't threaten, just turn the power off without warning.

The alternative is nuking them from orbit (you know why :wink: )
    We have over half-a-century of science-fiction movies and novels dealing with malevolent computers. Surely we must have some device to switch them off... 😃
    Dave Bowman.

• Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,722
    edited November 2023

Andy_JS said:

Jury deliberated for just over four hours. Not all that much to talk about, really. As cut & dried as you get.

Like the federal prosecutor said, no need to wrap your brain about intricacies of crypto and/or tech.

Just simple, albeit gigantic, case of embezellment.

The principles of "The Producers" put up a better defense at THEIR trial, than Bankman-Fraud did at his.

My own personal animus versus Kid Crypto is because he tried to buy a US House seat in Oregon in 2022.

Like the guy under the hood used to say - capital case judges not automobile mechanics - may God have mercy on his soul.

Something the living (probably) need more than the dead anyway.
    Lots of politicians took his money, but because it was both sides, it will all be swept under the rug.

Here he is with Tone and Bill,

https://x.com/dankeeler/status/1519780887893790724?s=20

I presume that must have cost $1 million to get those two to sit next to him.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

I am surprised they needed as long as they took. In fact I am surprised a trial was needed at all. The mountains of evidence that were publicly known were incredibly damning.
    SBF was nuts NOT to have copped a plea. ESPECIALLY after judge revoked his cushy home detention for less-than-comfortable imprisionment.

But at least he made new friends in the klink. For example, the guy who cut his hair before trial.

Almost as crap a personal legal decision as testifying in his own (using the word loosely) defense.
  • Options

John Rentoul
    @JohnRentoul

I hate the Beatles and you couldn’t pay me to listen to their new song

Don't tell me he is a Radiohead fan?
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

I have not followed a word of any of this trial but I am always darkly surprised the way the american justice system allows these sentences of 100 or 110 or 120 years in jail and so on.

Bonkers.
    I am sure it will be shortened by time already served on remand....

The US "justice" system is truly awful, just like their health system, food standards, employee rights, out-of-control gun licencing, poor infrastructure...

If it was not for the wild spaces, the place would be a 3rd rate dump that nobody in their right mind would ever go to...
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Anyone else get serious Beer Hall Putsch vibes from this ?

Trump salutes at his rally while they play an altered version of the national anthem featuring violent January 6 insurrectionists: “I call them the J6 hostages, not prisoners”
    https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1720191992578122193

Trump's cultist want to live in a fascist, or at the very least, a deeply authoritarian state.

They want this to be the last election.

They never want the other side to win again.

They think voting and democracy and debate and deliberation and compromise is a weakness and only strong states survive.

They want power at all costs.

Simple as that.

The clear and present danger is off the scale.

The dashboard lights are all flashing red.

Wake up America.

Wake up Europe.

How will we in Europe deal with Trump 2.0?

How will we deal with a civil war in the US?

NATO is on very borrowed time.

Putin need only hang on.

Saying all this is ridiculous hyperbole is just burrowing heads in sand.

• Options
    Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 7,981
    edited November 2023

Andy_JS said:

SBF was nuts NOT to have copped a plea. ESPECIALLY after judge revoked his cushy home detention for less-than-comfortable imprisionment.

But at least he made new friends in the klink. For example, the guy who cut his hair before trial.

Almost as crap a personal legal decision as testifying in his own (using the word loosely) defense.
    There comes a point that a plea deal would make no difference. Let us that they cut his sentence in half and knocked 60 years off. In most sentences that would be great, but for SBF he would likely be dead of old age before he got out...
  • Options

viewcode said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Rishi Sunak @RishiSunak

My conversation with
    @elonmusk
    👇

The key line:

"How do you transpose that culture from places like silicon valley across the world where people are unafraid to give up the security of a regular paycheck to go and start something and be comfortable with failure"

We can talk about how many startuppers we need. More than zero, quite possibly more than now. But I suspect a world where most people live quietly from one paycheck to the next is both a good thing and what most voters want.
    I wonder how much sympathy you would get in a jobcentre if you were to try and convince them that you were comfortable with failure when explaining why you hadn't yet found work and were still signing on.

It's easy to be "comfortable with failure" when you have the security of a family fortune, which seems to be something that Elon Musk and Rishi Sunak don't realise doesn't apply to everyone else.

Perhaps if we had a universal basic income, instead of a punitive and threadbare so-called safety net, then everyone could be comfortable with failure, because they wouldn't have to fear the life-shattering consequence of losing their home, or struggling to feed their family?

Fucking morons.
    Silicon valley types have called for universal income perhaps from taxing robotics/AI.

We have over half-a-century of science-fiction movies and novels dealing with malevolent computers. Surely we must have some device to switch them off... 😃
    Dave Bowman.

Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?
  • Options

viewcode said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Rishi Sunak @RishiSunak

My conversation with
    @elonmusk
    👇

The key line:

Fucking morons.

The traditional idea was to say “I am lying to you”. And the AI would explode.

See this handy documentary - https://youtu.be/WsNQTfZj4o8?si=NKVMqtw7a9gWiWd4

Unfortunately the actual AIs turn out to be Trump level bullshit artists.

So they will just giggle a bit at that
    Get William Shatner on to life extending treatments! Quickly!!! He may be our only defence! :open_mouth:
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Trump salutes at his rally while they play an altered version of the national anthem featuring violent January 6 insurrectionists: “I call them the J6 hostages, not prisoners”

Trump's cultist want to live in a fascist, or at the very least, a deeply authoritarian state.

They think voting and democracy and debate and deliberation and compromise is a weakness and only strong states survive.

Simple as that.

Wake up America.

Wake up Europe.

Putin need only hang on.

I did wonder some time back if we will see a Krystallnaucht type event directed at anyone Trump decides is an enemy.

I really hope he gets locked up, for everyone's sake....
  • Options

John Rentoul
    @JohnRentoul

I hate the Beatles and you couldn’t pay me to listen to their new song

Don't tell me he is a Radiohead fan?
    D:Ream I rather suspect.
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Simple as that.

Wake up America.

Wake up Europe.

Putin need only hang on.

I did wonder some time back if we will see a Krystallnaucht type event directed at anyone Trump decides is an enemy.

In some senses - history-wise - it may well be fascinating. No country has a stronger attachment to individual freedom and values of republica and democratic government of the people, at least rhetorically, than the US.

Has any other system tried so much to not allow a demagogue to reign?

Nor an attachment to a solid constitution written on parchment handed down by the fathers that guarantees so much.

And yet.

And yet...
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Simple as that.

Wake up America.

Wake up Europe.

Putin need only hang on.

In some senses - history-wise - it may well be fascinating. No country has a stronger attachment to individual freedom and values of republica and democratic government of the people, at least rhetorically, than the US.

Has any other system tried so much to not allow a demagogue to reign?

Nor an attachment to a solid constitution written on parchment handed down by the fathers that guarantees so much.

And yet.

And yet...
    I think the most amazing thing is that the experiment was working quite well up to the late 80s / early 90s when the Tea Party types started nibbling away at the reasonable right with their brand of crazy. In a short few decades it has all gone very peculiar.

But I think that Murdoch and News International has a lot to answer for.

A free and unfettered press is OK, but if they pump libellous, divisive cr*p out month after month, year after year, then they need to held accountable.

News is not just fantasy cr*p. News has a basis in fact. If the facts are lacking then spreading fake news should carry penalties.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 27,521

Andy_JS said:

Jury deliberated for just over four hours. Not all that much to talk about, really. As cut & dried as you get.

Like the federal prosecutor said, no need to wrap your brain about intricacies of crypto and/or tech.

Just simple, albeit gigantic, case of embezellment.

The principles of "The Producers" put up a better defense at THEIR trial, than Bankman-Fraud did at his.

My own personal animus versus Kid Crypto is because he tried to buy a US House seat in Oregon in 2022.

Like the guy under the hood used to say - capital case judges not automobile mechanics - may God have mercy on his soul.

Something the living (probably) need more than the dead anyway.
    He was supposed to be the brightest person on the planet.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Andy_JS said:

Bonkers.
    In any European country he probably wouldn't get more than 10 years in jail, which would mean about 5 years actually in prison.
  • Options

Sam Freedman
    @Samfr
    ·
    2h
    A dead rabbit makes a change from a dead cat I guess.
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Sean_F said:

Leon said:

rcs1000 said:

Leon said:

rcs1000 said:

Leon said:

rcs1000 said:

Leon said:

kle4 said:

Leon said:

This does look, ominously, like a potential full-on Hezbollah assault on Israel

"JUST IN: HEZBOLLAH RELEASES FINAL TEASER BEFORE TOMORROW'S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SPEECH ON WHETHER THEY WILL JOIN THE WAR

🚨This is the FIRST TIME Hezbollah release teasers for a speech, making this VERY CONCERNING

MY THOUGHTS:

- Clashes escalating
    - Teasers
    - Various hints they will escalate
    - Iran and their proxies hinting of a surprise
    - Lebanese schools closing
    - Airport evacuation plans
    - Prime Minister preparing for war, and a last ditch effort to reach a peace deal
    - And most importantly, the leak we mentioned yesterday: Iran and Hezbollah warned the US that if the war doesn't pause tomorrow, Hezboollah is joining

THINGS DO NOT LOOK GOOD"

https://x.com/MarioNawfal/status/1720127444101845328?s=20

Sounds insane, Lebanon has enough problems.
    A lot of piss and wind.

I'm not in the slightest bit worried about Hezbollah. That histrionic tweet is written like China is about to invade Taiwan.

Absurd hyperbole.
    And yet I remember people saying exactly this before Putin invaded Ukraine. "Oh it's all bluster, he won't do it". Even though he was saying he would do it. Then he went and did it

Who knows what will happen tomorrow (I have no idea). We know today that clashes in the north of Israel are much more intense than at any point since 2006

If Islamic forces have gamed all this, I imagine this is the thinking

1. Get Hamas to do a massive, cruel attack on Israel, slaughtering many hundreds of Jews
    2. Rile the world, and most of all rile Israel, who will then react with brutal and focused force on Gaza
    3. Thereby gain world sympathy
    4. At the same time, prepare forces in Lebanon with arms, troops, drones, etc, to attack Israel when she is already concentrating on Gaza
    5. Call America's bluff. Is America really going to wipe out Tehran to save Nazareth?

If you wanted to inflict a terrible humbling defeat on Israel, that would be a pretty good way of doing it, with a fairly good prospect of success
    Which rather misses the point that Israel don't need the US to do anything if they decide to wipe out Tehran. They are perfectly capable of doing it themselves. The only thing currently hampering Israel is the fact they are having to fight an assymetric war and are making some attempts to do so without simply wiping out every Palestinian in Gaza. If it came to a proper shooting war with Iran or their Syrian/Lebanese proxies then Israel would have no such need for restraint.
    Quite

Israel has a modern, well trained and will equipped army, and they would be facing a fraction of the forces that attacked them in (for example) the Yom Kipper war.
    A modern, well trained, well equipped army.... that completely missed an incursion by 1500 Hamas fighters from supposedly the most surveilled place on earth, surrounded by razor wire and laser guns, and was unable to respond fast enough to save 1400 Jewish lives?

Is it possible the IDF is a bit of a paper tiger? They can beat the shit ouf of Palestinian kids cowering in cellars or hiding in olive groves, but they're not so good against actual fighters?

I dunno. I genuinely dunno. But Israel's last biggish war was Hezbollah in 2006 and that was widely regarded as a draw
    How much of Israel do those fighters control?

A raid, with lots of Israeli dead, of course they can do that. But they can't actually defeat Israel militarily, just as Ukraine can't invade Russia and march to the gates of Moscow.
    Your thinking is simplistic and monochrome

No of course Israel is not going to be overrun, and Jerusalem will not be reconquered by Hamas/Hezbollah

But there are ways of inflicting a stinging defeat on Israel without any of that. Make large parts of Israel almost uninhabitable by the constant threat of attack from Gaza and Lebanon - and maybe from within, from the West Bank and Israeli Arabs

Thereby slowly but surely corrode the raison d'etre of Israel: as the ultimate safe place for Jews
    By the way, how is the destruction of Ukraine by constant missile attacks going?
    Well, all the PB-ers who were telling me to "shut the fuck" for being a "Putinist shill" and a "fucking appeaser", for merely suggesting that Ukraine's offensive was maybe going nowhere, and the war was stalemated, seem to have gone awful quiet
    You were telling us that nuclear war was imminent, and we’d have to throw Ukraine to the wolves to avoid it.

No offence, but I would not want you anywhere near running a military campaign.
    The only sort of running Leon does is away.
    I mean, if you look at my life, that really isn't the case, is it?

Who was the first PB-er to actually go to Ukraine and shelter from bombs and air raid sirens? Me. Not you. Me
    Yeah yeah. And I spent two nights sleeping on the floor of Beirut airport in 1989 whilst someone was dropping shells on the runway. I also got arrested as a spy in Tunis (needless to say I wasn't) and spent a happy few days in jail there. We have all done things in our lives that we look back on and wonder what the fuck we were doing.

I am not sure any of that makes me an expert on either Lebanon or Tunisia.

My neighbour, an 80 year old quaker, helped negotiate the ceasefires between the various Lebanese militias. Now she does know something about the place. She even wrote a book about it.

https://bookshop.quaker.org.uk/dining-with-diplomats-praying-with-gunmen_9781999314156
    It means I respect your opinion on Beirut in the 1980s-90s rather more - yes, it does

Also - enough of Ukraine - I want your archaeological opinion on something else

Yesterday I went to the weirdest place in Sicily. Cozzo Matrice. Near Enna, in the centre of the island. It has a very profound atmosphere, deserted, sad, desolate, ancient

I went because Wiki told me that the the site - and its "monumental walls" - date from 8000BC. I'm not joking. 8000BC!

Can that possibly be right? The age is mentioned elswhere, but I can't find a primary source. If it IS right than Cozzo Matrice is one of the oldest human settlements on earth, one of the oldest structures on earth, and surely the oldest village in Europe. So it should be world famous. Yet it is not

Thoughts?

"Near Pergusa lake is the archaeological site known as Cozzo Matrice. These are the remains of an ancient prehistoric fortified village, with walls dating about 8000 BC."

https://www.italymagazine.com/enna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enna
    Not heard of it before.

It is not impossible but I would be surprised. The oldest stone monuments in Europe are usually held to be the Megalithic tombs on Malta and Gozo and they are only 5th millenium BC.

But considering what they were building in Jericho at around the same time it is certainly within the realms of possibility. My immediate question would be how did they date it? We use two basic terms for dating - Terminus post quem (the earliest possible date for something) and Terminus ante quem (the latest possible date for something. Basically if you find a structure (a wall or a road) built over a dateable horizon then that structure must be younger than the dateable evidence. So if you find a wall that is claimed to be Roman and when you date it you find a medieval hammered coin underneath it the you know it cannot be Roman (Terminus post quem).

My question would be how have they dated the walls? Short of actually knocking some of them down and excavating beneath them it would be difficult to say how old they were - and even in that case you would only be able to get an 'oldest possible' date.

At Gobleki Tepe they can date the structure because they can date the backfill that overlies it but I am not sure if the circumstances at Cozzo Matrice would allow them to do that.

But it absolutely isn't impossible.

During the Ice Age, Sicily would have been connected to Malta, famed for its own megalithic temples.
    Yes but we are not talking about the ice age. And the megalithic tombs on Malta are dated to 3000 years after the Cozzo Matrice walls.
    8000 BC (ie. 10,000 BP) would have been during the Ice Age.
    No it wouldn't. The end of the Ice Age is marked by the end of the Younger Dryas which is around 10,000 BC give or take a couple of centuries. About 12,000 years ago. By 8,000 BC you are getting on for 2 millenia after the end of the Ice Age. And even the Younger Dryas was a relatively short return to glacial conditions. The main ice age ended around 13,000 BC. The warming period prior to the Younger Dryas - the Bølling-Allerød interstadial - is the period archaeologists know as the Late Upper Palaeolithic or LUP. A site I have been working on for more than a decade is one of the most important LUP sites in Western Europe.
  • Options
    Special votes in New Zealand have now been counted.

Total seats 123
    National 48
    Labour 34
    Green 15
    ACT 11
    NZ First 8
    Te Pati Maori 6

Vacant awaiting by-election 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_TqcB9cIno

Looks like Winston Peters will be kingmaker after all.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 50,230
    Sam Bankman-Fried guilty on all charges, oh dear. Biggest fraudster since Bernie Madoff.

Hope he’s got used to prison food, because he’ll be eating a lot more of it for the next few decades.
  • Options
    ohnotnow said:

Foxy said:

Rishi Sunak @RishiSunak

My conversation with
    @elonmusk
    👇

The key line:

Fucking morons.

I remember someone I worked with who was involved in such things. Had a test of 'what happens if the power grid goes down?'. Everything works! Our plan is a success! High five! All our backup generation has kicked in!

Then,... "How do we switch back from the backup to the real grid?".

oh.
    The answer is that you need to carefully adjust the exact voltage and frequency of your live backup power supply, so it matches and synchronises with the incoming grid power, then switch it back. Otherwise, you get a very big bang!

Yes, most server room backup systems can do this automatically, especially one with a generator rather than just the battery. In practice you disconnect the gennie, then run on batteries for a few seconds as the sync and switch back to mains happens, while watching very carefully.

Data centre power systems are scary as hell, and the guys who work on them quite rightly get paid big bucks. I’ll stick to the software side if that’s okay.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,224

slade said:

A strange result in a Salisbury local by-election. It was a Lib Dem gain from Con- but there was no Con candidate.

Salisbury had no Tory candidate? Truly these are the end of days for the conservative and unionist party.
    Usually a cock-up in timely submitting valid nomination papers.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,224
    Foxy said:

viewcode said:

Rishi Sunak @RishiSunak

My conversation with
    @elonmusk
    👇

The key line:

https://twitter.com/Smyth_Chris/status/1720192474964967464 ...
    I think Elon genuinely has difficulty in realising that most people don't have a dad with an emerald mine. :(
    Musk is a wannabe Bond Villain.

Where's 007 when we need him?
    He got killed.
  • Options
    FishingFishing Posts: 4,575
    This header is simply wrong. Leader approval ratings DON'T give a better indication of voting behavior than voting intention figures. Neither are any good till within three to six months of an election, then voting intention figures are better. I did the analysis myself some years ago and posted it on here, but for some reason this urban legend seems like a zombie.

If anyone has any contrary evidence, feel free to produce it. Or abandon this myth.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,395

A statement from the German Vice-Chancellor on Israel/Hamas.

I have to be fair. He is extremely to the point and no beating around the bush. The relativists and apologists won't like it one little bit.

https://twitter.com/BMWK/status/1720130870864998800

That is a really excellent video, and well worth a watch.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,395
    Sandpit said:

Sam Bankman-Fried guilty on all charges, oh dear. Biggest fraudster since Bernie Madoff.

Hope he’s got used to prison food, because he’ll be eating a lot more of it for the next few decades.

Pretty inevitable IMV. If they couldn't get a conviction in that case, then they'd stand no chance in any fraud case.

I keep musing about how long SBF et al would have been able to keep the fraud going if they had been a little more competent. Five years? A decade? Several decades? And extending that thought, how many large-scale fraudsters are out there, doing exactly that?
  • Options
    DecrepiterJohnLDecrepiterJohnL Posts: 24,937
    edited November 2023
    Our support for Ukraine hasn’t been half as effective as it should have been, he says. Ben Wallace, the defence secretary, “talked a good game, but actually delivered almost nothing”, because “they weren’t willing to spend the money”.
    https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/the-era-of-flat-earth-conservatism-max-hastings/
  • Options
    TazTaz Posts: 11,632

Sandpit said:

Pretty inevitable IMV. If they couldn't get a conviction in that case, then they'd stand no chance in any fraud case.

I keep musing about how long SBF et al would have been able to keep the fraud going if they had been a little more competent. Five years? A decade? Several decades? And extending that thought, how many large-scale fraudsters are out there, doing exactly that?
    We will never know but probably a fair amount.

The woman from Theranos got 11 years. SBF should get far more given the sums involved.

There’s also those who flipped on him. They’ve accepted their guilt so will need to spend time inside.
  • Options
    Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 33,723
    Sandpit said:

The answer is that you need to carefully adjust the exact voltage and frequency of your live backup power supply, so it matches and synchronises with the incoming grid power, then switch it back. Otherwise, you get a very big bang!

This is one of the experiments on an undergraduate electrical engineering course.

The 'sophisticated synchronisation system" is 3 light bulbs that flash on and off when out of sync.

You adjust the frequency so they flash slower and slower until they go out for long enough that you can throw the breaker...
  • Options
    Taz said:

Sandpit said:

We will never know but probably a fair amount.

The woman from Theranos got 11 years. SBF should get far more given the sums involved.

There’s also those who flipped on him. They’ve accepted their guilt so will need to spend time inside.
    I’m waiting for all the politicians to start arguing for more lenient sentences.

In totally unrelated news, SBF was the second-largest single donor to the Democrat Party in 2020 (behind only Soros), and another senior FTX employee (the CFO?) donated millions to the Republican Party in 2020.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 63,500

Foxy said:

viewcode said:

Rishi Sunak @RishiSunak

My conversation with
    @elonmusk
    👇

The key line:

https://twitter.com/Smyth_Chris/status/1720192474964967464 ...
    I think Elon genuinely has difficulty in realising that most people don't have a dad with an emerald mine. :(
    Musk is a wannabe Bond Villain.

Where's 007 when we need him?
    He got killed.
    You'll have Robert complaining about SPOILERS again.
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Simple as that.

Wake up America.

Wake up Europe.

Putin need only hang on.

I just had to explain to my Republican colleague from Georgia that Robert E. Lee was not a founding father. It’s been a very long day on the House floor.
    https://twitter.com/chelliepingree/status/1720233516435120373
  • Options
    Missed this a couple of days ago.

Facebook owner Meta faces EU ban on targeted advertising
    https://www.reuters.com/technology/facebook-owner-faces-eu-ban-targeted-advertising-norway-says-2023-11-01/
  • Options
    New thread.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 19,021
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    viewcodeviewcode Posts: 19,326
This discussion has been closed.