Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

And so ends the Second Elizabethan age – politicalbetting.com

Comments

• Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,706
    HYUFD said:

Dura_Ace said:

RobD said:

SeanT said:

Being religious is just… better… isn’t it?

You can have all the fun you like. Then you go to heaven, probably

Atheists are wankers

But which one is right? If I get that wrong, it's eternal damnation. That, or nothingness.
    Islam has the best aesthetics, go for that.
    No it doesn't, Roman Catholic Christianity does
    Disagree. Undoubtedly Tibetan Buddhism, preferably the Karmapa strand.
  • Options
    Eabhal said:

Surprise appearance:

The Duke of Edinburgh, Princess Anne and Prince Andrew are seen following the Queen's coffin through the Norman Gate at Windsor Castle as the Scottish lament Flowers of the Forest is played.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1571882042907828225

Wonder if he’ll kick up a fuss if they try to inter him with the late Queen?

Technically correct, Charles is DofE
    Not when he’s King Charles. The title has merged with the crown and has yet to be re-awarded.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,991

The Lord's Prayer was different between the two services. What, if any, is the religious significance?

This commital service is more uniquely Church of England. The main funeral had a Roman Catholic cardinal, Church of Scotland Minister and Black Pentecostal saying prayers.

That or the difference between the funeral and committal

• Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,277
    He will be the first Lord Chamberlain in a very long time to do that.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,216

Now she is once again Elizabeth Windsor, and she goes to her rest.

This would be the first time she’s Elizabeth Windsor. She was:

Princess Elizabeth of York 1926-1936
    Princess Elizabeth of the United Kingdom 1936-1952
    Queen from then on.

The royal family don’t have a surname in a legal sense. Or at least, not until recently.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,187
    The breaking of the wand ...
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,706
    DavidL said:

Bit of a cheat - he didn't actually break it, just unscrewed it at the ferrules.
  • Options
    Daveyboy1961Daveyboy1961 Posts: 3,386
    edited September 2022
    Cicero said:

Eabhal said:

Surprise appearance:

The Duke of Edinburgh, Princess Anne and Prince Andrew are seen following the Queen's coffin through the Norman Gate at Windsor Castle as the Scottish lament Flowers of the Forest is played.

Actually, he was technically, but since he is now King the Dukedom has merged with the crown.
    Yes, it is in abeyance for now. The gossip is he will bestow it on Prince Edward I think as he is carrying on being in charge of the DOE award scheme
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,985
    Taz said:

rcs1000 said:

MISTY said:

SeanT said:

@Taz

As things stand CNN is doomed

Their best rated cable news show gets 700,000 viewers

So they can do one

My eyebrows lifted the other day when I saw CNN interviewing none other than Robert Cahaly, Head of RCS's favourite US polling firm, Trafalgar.

They even gave him the airspace to deny he was a republican shill.

Maybe times they are a-changing.
    @SeanT is right:

Cable news is dying.

People watch TikTok and YouTube.

The last great location it existed was the lobbies of expensive office buildings. But now people waiting in lobbies (and there are far fewer of them too) are on their phones: they're not staring at an expensive flat screens.

CNN is failing first. But even Fox News is getting killed. Back in 2014/2015, they used to get almost 5m viewers during primetime. Today, on a good day, it's more like 3.5m. And on some days they're floating with the 3m mark.
    How did they even think CNN+ was a good idea or viable ?

(a) HBO and Disney produce video content
    (b) HBO and Disney have launched successful on-line subscription services
    (c) We also produce video content
    Therefore...
    (d) We can launch a successful on-line subscription service

And you know what? The Times, the FT, the New York Time and the Washington Post have successful on-line news platforms that make lots of money.

But it's hard to think of how they could make CNN+ work. I simply don't want to pay to see just another talking head.
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,178

TOPPING said:

Seeing the Chapel of St George's at capacity I am just thinking of HMQ there on her own whilst Boris Johnson partied.

Boris Johnson hang you head in shame!

Weddings there are fun as the two families sit opposite each other.
    It's a poignant but bitter memory of HMQ alone in her grief whilst Downing Street partied like it was 1999. And there he is, the big fat lumox, party-goer in chief lauding it up at HMQ's funeral. For shame!
    I despise Johnson as much as any man, but I thought he explicitly didn’t party when she was at the funeral, or the night before. He was away.
    He didn't as far as we are aware. But that doesn't detract from the fact that he was complicit in allowing that one, and was an attendee of circa five others.
    Only one FPN say otherwise. I think there is enough to criticise him for that we know he did, such as lying to parliament, than add things that we don’t know are true.
  • Options
    SeanTSeanT Posts: 549
    Not sure about the descending coffin. Might go horribly wrong
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

HYUFD said:

Dura_Ace said:

RobD said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

But which one is right? If I get that wrong, it's eternal damnation. That, or nothingness.
    Islam has the best aesthetics, go for that.
    No it doesn't, Roman Catholic Christianity does
    Disagree. Undoubtedly Tibetan Buddhism, preferably the Karmapa strand.
    I don't endorse it but Satanism must be right up there.
  • Options
    EabhalEabhal Posts: 5,900

Cicero said:

Eabhal said:

Surprise appearance:

Actually, he was technically, but since he is now King the Dukedom has merged with the crown.
    Yes, it is in abeyance for now.
    I concede.

Hangs head in shame. What happens to those finishing the award at the mo? The King's award?
  • Options
    Driver said:

SeanT said:

Driver said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

Nah. Atheists get to enjoy all the good bits without having to believe all the bollocks that goes with it.
    Good luck in your fetid corpse pit. I will be in heaven
    That seems rather unlikely, doesn't it?
    IIRC there's an episode of the Simpsons where Ned Flanders thinks he has died and gone to heaven, but then sees Homer and observes that heaven must be easier to get into than Arizona State.
  • Options
    The coffin is lowered into the vault as the piper plays
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

Of course, if God does exist. And the God that exists is the Muslim one, well, you're going to be fucked.

(Come to mention it: there's a whole bunch of religions that you'd better pray are not right.)
  • Options
    DriverDriver Posts: 4,522
    Carnyx said:

DavidL said:

Bit of a cheat - he didn't actually break it, just unscrewed it at the ferrules.
    Mildly disappointing.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

At least they didn't put him in the coffin too with her
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,046

Driver said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

Nah. Atheists get to enjoy all the good bits without having to believe all the bollocks that goes with it.
    Atheism is fundamentally pessimistic. Unless one is a hell-and-damnation religious zealot, having faith is optimistic. It assumes redemption and life everlasting. That said, agnosticism is probably the most logical, as an atheist can no more disprove a deity than the devout can prove one.
    I live my life from an atheistic perspective but strictly speaking I suppose I'm an agnostic as I don't entirely rule out the possibility of an afterlife. There is something affirming and empowering about naturalism.
  • Options
    Oh my days. The piper
  • Options
    This is the first bit of camerawork they’ve got wrong - zooming to follow the piper, when the whole point is he’s disappearing into the distance - in otherwise superb coverage.
  • Options
    Carnyx said:

DavidL said:

Yes, it wasn't exactly Dumledore was it?
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

The breaking of the wand ...

Didn't that happen to Ronald Weasley with some catastrophic results?
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Queen from then on.

The royal family don’t have a surname in a legal sense. Or at least, not until recently.
    I think she was technically Elizabeth of Windsor as Queen.
  • Options
    Even Meghan singing God Save the King
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

Of course, if God does exist. And the God that exists is the Muslim one, well, you're going to be fucked.

(Come to mention it: there's a whole bunch of religions that you'd better pray are not right.)
    John 14:2 reads, “In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.”
  • Options
    William and Kate 👍👍
  • Options
    wooliedyedwooliedyed Posts: 6,934
    SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

Jeez the tears streamed, reminded me of Mums service and them driving her away to be cremated
  • Options
    Charles nearly breaks
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Queen from then on.

I think she was technically Elizabeth of Windsor as Queen.
    She was Elizabeth of the United Kingdom, of the House of Windsor.

• Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,173
    edited September 2022

TOPPING said:

Seeing the Chapel of St George's at capacity I am just thinking of HMQ there on her own whilst Boris Johnson partied.

Boris Johnson hang you head in shame!

Weddings there are fun as the two families sit opposite each other.
    It's a poignant but bitter memory of HMQ alone in her grief whilst Downing Street partied like it was 1999. And there he is, the big fat lumox, party-goer in chief lauding it up at HMQ's funeral. For shame!
    I despise Johnson as much as any man, but I thought he explicitly didn’t party when she was at the funeral, or the night before. He was away.
    He didn't as far as we are aware. But that doesn't detract from the fact that he was complicit in allowing that one, and was an attendee of circa five others.
    Only one FPN say otherwise. I think there is enough to criticise him for that we know he did, such as lying to parliament, than add things that we don’t know are true.
    That's.nonsense and you know it.

Remember HMQ on her own at her husband's funeral and Johnson with a glass in his hand at any one of several events. For shame, for shame.
  • Options
    I am off for a run!
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Charles looked like he was trying hard not to cry during that.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Charles looks like a man who’s had a long, not very easy day.

And who can blame him?

Sad, weary and very aware of the burden on his shoulders.
  • Options
    MISTYMISTY Posts: 1,594
    rcs1000 said:

MISTY said:

rcs1000 said:

MISTY said:

rcs1000 said:

rcs1000 said:

MISTY said:

SeanT said:

@Taz

So they can do one

My eyebrows lifted the other day when I saw CNN interviewing none other than Robert Cahaly, Head of RCS's favourite US polling firm, Trafalgar.

@SeanT is right:

Cable news is dying.

The last great location it existed was the lobbies of expensive office buildings. But now people waiting in lobbies (and there are far fewer of them too) are on their phones: they're not staring at an expensive flat screens.

CNN is failing first. But even Fox News is getting killed. Back in 2014/2015, they used to get almost 5m viewers during primetime. Today, on a good day, it's more like 3.5m. And on some days they're floating with the 3m mark.
    I just looked at the AdWeek numbers: https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/week-of-sept-5-basic-cable-ranker-fox-news-remains-most-watched-in-total-day/514434/

Fox News "averaged 2.02 million total viewers in primetime this past week, -6% from the prior week".

Now that's pre-QEII. But the cable news sector is getting killed.
    Tik/tok and Youtube don't generate their own news though, right? don't they sort of rely on sources like CNN and FOX for actual content?
    They are video versions of PB.

It used to be that people would read the Times or the Telegraph or the Washington Post to hear about what is going on in the world, and to read analysis. Instead they now read sites like PB, or watch video content online.

And that means there is a massively more diverse set of content providers.
    Yes I guess so. I was watching legal analysis of attempts by some US states (in this case Texas) to legislate against big social media censorship just this morning...

Talk about anorak.
    I have some sympathy with the Texas law. But the bit I take umbrage with is that they seek to disallow firms from simply not serving Texas. That shouldn't be possible.

If I decide, I don't want to abide by the law by not selling my product to customers in Texas, that should be fine. It'd be like the EU mandating that everything a US company sold in the UK must be compliant with EU law.
    Yes I absolutely agree, that is going too far.

The lawyer on the show I saw said that other states are coming forward with similar proposals, so not offering a service in a particular state rather than complying with the law is going to be challenging. This one will probably run and run, I guess.

• Options
    edited September 2022
    rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

No, the Christian, Muslim and Jewish religions all believe in the same God. The God of Abraham.

The main difference between them is the Christians believe Jesus was the Messiah unlike the other 2 and Muslims believe Muhammad was their main prophet unlike the other 2 and the Jews only follow the Old Testament
  • Options
    nico679nico679 Posts: 4,801
    As the Queen is laid to rest a chapter closes .

We also see our own chapter close . I do think part of the grief people feel is indeed a grief for a closing of that chapter which symbolizes our own step further towards our own mortality .

Time continues to pass , whilst the Queen was still here we could stay in that chapter , holding back the sands of time .

• Options
    Driver said:

HYUFD said:

Charles looked like he was trying hard not to cry during that.
    Was Megan's singing that bad?
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It's almost magical.
  • Options
    Kinell that was amazing. Moving, majestic, monumental
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

And who can blame him?

Day? two weeks really. Must be totally exhausted.
  • Options
    paulyork64paulyork64 Posts: 2,461
    DavidL said:

Carnyx said:

DavidL said:

Yes, it wasn't exactly Dumledore was it?
    Agreed. It wasn't too thick to snap properly.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

No, the Christian, Muslim and Jewish religions all believe in the same God. The God of Abraham.

The main difference between them is the Christians believe Jesus was the Messiah unlike the other 2 and Muslims believe Muhammad was their main prophet unlike the other 2 and the Jews only follow the Old Testament
    Muslims believe Christianity is basically polytheism (because of the Trinity), so I'd debate that.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

Muslims believe Christianity is basically polytheism (because of the Trinity), so I'd debate that.
    Even Muslims still share the Christian belief in God the Father
  • Options
    Massive thank you to @NickPalmer for the ‘no commentary’ tip. And for the matter of that to the Beeb. Much better.

In fact, when my Internet crashed and I had to go back to the other one I found it inferior in every way as the iPlayer one was in HD.
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

Jeez the tears streamed, reminded me of Mums service and them driving her away to be cremated
    It is a horrible feeling. I couldn't watch my Mum's coffin roll behind the curtains. I was a student at the time. It marked the real end then.
  • Options
    paulyork64paulyork64 Posts: 2,461
    George and Charlotte were great.
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,298
    MISTY said:

ydoethur said:

And who can blame him?

Day? two weeks really. Must be totally exhausted.
    Let's not forget those who were furious and irritated with him because he let this emotion get the better of him for the slightest moment when his fountain pen didn't work.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Uber for Andrew. Pizza Express, Woking, driver please.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

I was more thinking of the sins that a certain Mr Thomas confessed to in his book Millions of Women are Waiting to Meet You.
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It is a horrible feeling. I couldn't watch my Mum's coffin roll behind the curtains. I was a student at the time. It marked the real end then.
    It still troubles me
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 31,979
    HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

Jesus is regarded as a prophet by the Muslims. The last before Mohammed ,
  • Options
    BBC coverage fantastic
  • Options
    Ah, god

It is just one family but the emotions are universal. Which is the point I think

• Options
    pm215pm215 Posts: 936
    SeanT said:

In all seriousness, this whole thing is the greatest advert for religious belief that I can conceive

As @Foxy pointed out, one reason she was so fulfilled and so long lived is because, this

Plus you get this ritual at the end. Who on earth would choose atheism?!

The problem, of course, is that it isn't really a choice -- if you don't believe in God, then thinking life would be better if you did won't make it so. (I'm currently listening to the 1990 Reith Lectures where Jonathan Sacks talks a lot about what society and individuals lost in the fading out of religious beliefs and values and the transition to a more secular individualistic society -- and my reaction is rather "well, I agree we've lost something, but you aren't setting out anything that really helps in getting it back...")
  • Options
    Pro_Rata said:

ydoethur said:

And who can blame him?

There has been a lot, a lot of ceremonial. On a national level it is apt, but at a personal level that was gruelling. Most families would have long since retired to the function room of the Slug and Lettuce on Windsor High Street to console the closest, share memories, catch up with family members and eat a platter of sandwiches and some pineapple on sticks.

Yep. They put in the hours there
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,964
    Bus arriving for the European monarchs.
  • Options
    That montage at the end of the BBC coverage was just perfect.
  • Options
    TazTaz Posts: 11,166
    rcs1000 said:

Taz said:

rcs1000 said:

MISTY said:

SeanT said:

@Taz

So they can do one

@SeanT is right:

Cable news is dying.

How did they even think CNN+ was a good idea or viable ?

(a) HBO and Disney produce video content
    (b) HBO and Disney have launched successful on-line subscription services
    (c) We also produce video content
    Therefore...
    (d) We can launch a successful on-line subscription service

And you know what? The Times, the FT, the New York Time and the Washington Post have successful on-line news platforms that make lots of money.

But it's hard to think of how they could make CNN+ work. I simply don't want to pay to see just another talking head.
    Prior to CNN+ there was Quibi, an entertainment channel producing short videos for subscribers on mobile devices that thought it could cash in and it bombed too.

YouTube is an opportunity for these news channels to make money as well as reaching to the demographics moving away from cable.

I’m not sure they are fully exploiting it at the moment.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Ah, god

It is just one family but the emotions are universal. Which is the point I think

That got to me. Poor little thing.
  • Options
    Pro_Rata said:

ydoethur said:

And who can blame him?

There has been a lot, a lot of ceremonial. On a national level it is apt, but at a personal level that was gruelling. Most families would have long since retired to the function room of the Slug and Lettuce on Windsor High Street to console the closest, share memories, catch up with family members and eat a platter of sandwiches and some pineapple on sticks.
    Not over yet either. They still have the actual internment at 7.30 this evening.

What a day. No wonder both Charles and Charlotte found it a bit much.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    HYUFD said:

Good for her. She shed a tear earlier. She’s done fine this week past.
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,178
    SeanT said:

Ah, god

Looks like she’s just been told she is back to school tomorrow.
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 24,977

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

We commented how the crematorium in South Shields is better than the others we've attended funerals at as the curtain is at one side so it's not so obvious and easier to look elsewhere should you need to...
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    My worst funeral was our daughters. She developed MND in her late 40s. We knew what was going to happen of course but it was still awful when it finally happened!
  • Options
    Eabhal said:

Charles nearly breaks

Not for the first time. He’s held title together well today.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,115
    DavidL said:

Broke both myself and the wife.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Pro_Rata said:

ydoethur said:

And who can blame him?

Not over yet either. They still have the actual internment at 7.30 this evening.

What a day. No wonder both Charles and Charlotte found it a bit much.
    Here’s what’s next:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/why-the-queen-will-be-buried-in-the-tiniest-plainest-sanctuary-in-the-world-s-largest-occupied-castle-20220916-p5bij0.html
  • Options
    pm215 said:

SeanT said:

In all seriousness, this whole thing is the greatest advert for religious belief that I can conceive

As @Foxy pointed out, one reason she was so fulfilled and so long lived is because, this

The problem, of course, is that it isn't really a choice -- if you don't believe in God, then thinking life would be better if you did won't make it so. (I'm currently listening to the 1990 Reith Lectures where Jonathan Sacks talks a lot about what society and individuals lost in the fading out of religious beliefs and values and the transition to a more secular individualistic society -- and my reaction is rather "well, I agree we've lost something, but you aren't setting out anything that really helps in getting it back...")
    So, have a go at finding faith. Try a pilgrimage, fast for 2 weeks, go to Tibet, take ayahuasca

All these are routes to faith. And well trodden. And known to work. Do the work

• Options
    Another montage from the BBC
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,779
    What a brilliant choice they've made in Fiona Bruce to cover the end of this.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Piers Morgan surely disagrees.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Kirsty Wark just got through it - crackling with emotion.
  • Options
    ohnotnowohnotnow Posts: 2,927
    rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

There was quite a good Mitchell and Webb radio sketch (not sure it made it to the TV show) where someone is at the pearly gates and St.Peter is checking if they qualify to get in. He goes through a list of the various fads God has been through 'For long time you had to be a Lib Dem...'.
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    My worst funeral was our daughters. She developed MND in her late 40s. We knew what was going to happen of course but it was still awful when it finally happened!
    That’s tough. My god. Sympathies
  • Options
    OmniumOmnium Posts: 9,779
    SeanT said:

pm215 said:

SeanT said:

So, have a go at finding faith. Try a pilgrimage, fast for 2 weeks, go to Tibet, take ayahuasca

All these are routes to faith. And well trodden. And known to work. Do the work

You could too examine the evidence.
  • Options
    Taz said:

HYUFD said:

Yes, surprising, but Meghan did very well.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

Piers Morgan surely disagrees.
    And we should care what he thinks because...?
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    Many sympathies, OKC. Have a similar t-shirt so know the feeling, and understand.
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    Thoughts with you OKC on a day that brings such reminders to the fore.
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    Im very sorry, no parent should have to say goodbye like that
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    So sorry to hear this, OKC.

My condolences.
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    My darling sister has just died of cjd.. awful illness we knew what was coming but unbearable when it did. Funeral to come but a tragedy for all who knew her... as it was for you and your family.
    So very sorry to hear that. Happened to a friend of mine 2 years ago.
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    My darling sister has just died of cjd.. awful illness we knew what was coming but unbearable when it did. Funeral to come but a tragedy for all who knew her... as it was for you and your family.
    Please see post to OKC, which applies equally to you and yours.
  • Options
    jonny83jonny83 Posts: 1,261
    MISTY said:

Taz said:

HYUFD said:

Yes, surprising, but Meghan did very well.
    Just a shame that this deeply sad week or so has done them so much good in the public's eye and yet that will all change again with Harry's book. All that credit will be lost

• Options

DavidL said:

Broke both myself and the wife.
    It had to go off. Too much
  • Options

HYUFD said:

rcs1000 said:

SeanT said:

Atheists are wankers

Jesus is regarded as a prophet by the Muslims. The last before Mohammed ,
    Indeed, in some respects Christianity is closer to Islam than Judaism
  • Options

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    Wish you strength for the funeral!
  • Options
    Omnium said:

What a brilliant choice they've made in Fiona Bruce to cover the end of this.

Oh God, I said Kirsty Wark didn't I?

Facepalm.

Still she did well. Very difficult message to close on and deliver without feeling it deeply.
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

SeanT said:

Oh my days. The piper

It still troubles me
    So very sorry to hear that. Happened to a friend of mine 2 years ago.
    Its a one in a million chance. There is only one team in the UK that deals with cjd and its in Edinburgh. V grateful to them.
  • Options
    Even if you are atheist and republican the queen’s funeral has brought out many stories of Pb-ers and their lost and suffering loved ones

I had no idea. But of course it is obvious if you think about it

*group hug*

Maybe royalty is good for this alone. Also we avoid a Donald trump
This discussion has been closed.