Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Time for budget bingo – will Sunak say these words/phrases? – politicalbetting.com

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited October 2021 in General
imageTime for budget bingo – will Sunak say these words/phrases? – politicalbetting.com

Welcome to the first Smarkets “Budget Bingo” betting created by Shadsy who used to be at Ladbrokes. This was one of his specialty bets which he has now created for his new employer which, of course, is a betting exchange.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,695
    edited October 2021
    First - Unlike COP26
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,956
    edited October 2021
    Mr Speaker might cancel the budget and void this market.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/could-the-speaker-cancel-the-budget-
  • FarooqFarooq Posts: 10,775
    Third like Charles
  • dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,835
    Am wondering what the odds are on the Smiths at number 1 before the year is out?
  • IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830

Squeakers often talk a good game of being really, really cross with the government, but if it comes to a showdown it's not hard to see where the clever money is.
    Just found out my niece met Jezza on a train. And had a very pleasant chat.
    He had a seat.
  • ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,730
    IshmaelZ said:

Squeakers often talk a good game of being really, really cross with the government, but if it comes to a showdown it's not hard to see where the clever money is.
    Well, no, as Sunak has already leaked where it's going.
  • dixiedean said:

He had a seat.

That never stopped him from sitting on the floor before
  • Raducanu wins the second set. Now 1-1. 1.36 on Betfair.
    dixiedean said:

He had a seat.

He did the time he made that video of him sitting on the floor as well.
  • I wonder if Brenda is behind this?

Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have long cited social media toxicity as a factor in their decision to step back from royal life. And now, an analysis of more than 114,000 tweets about the couple has revealed a coordinated campaign of targeted harassment of Meghan on Twitter — and the 83 accounts responsible for approximately 70% of the negative and often hateful content.

On Tuesday, Twitter analytics service Bot Sentinel released a report examining Twitter activity related to the Sussexes and found that the majority of the hate and misinformation about the couple originated from a small group of accounts whose primary, if not sole, purpose appears to be to tweet negatively about them. Bot Sentinel’s analysis also revealed a level of sophistication and coordination between the accounts, who use their combined 187,631 followers to fuel a campaign of negativity against Harry and Meghan.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/bot-sentinel-meghan-markle-prince-harry-twitter?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc
    Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Changing name on becoming king would be such an act of unforced out of touch wankerdom that I am pretty certain he'll do it and be Edward 9 or something.
  • GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,695

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/could-the-speaker-cancel-the-budget-

He should do it (if he has the authority)
    edited October 2021

dixiedean said:

He had a seat.

That never stopped him from sitting on the floor before
    Although that did make him the only man to be screwed by a Virgin during the making of a video.
  • IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Changing name on becoming king would be such an act of unforced out of touch wankerdom that I am pretty certain he'll do it and be Edward 9 or something.
    He'll go for James II.
    IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

George VII would be favourite.

Charles has unfortunate links to regicides and adulterers, Philip is complicated by the fact nobody is sure whether the other King Philip counts in regnal numbers, and all the Arthurs died before they could take the throne.
  • williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 47,786
    edited October 2021
    dixiedean said:

Am wondering what the odds are on the Smiths at number 1 before the year is out?

It's not their most catchy track, although the line, "Life is very long when you're lonely," has a new poignancy since Philip's death.
    IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Thought he'd already decided on George?

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

He'll go for James II.
    Er....how? Given there has already been a James II?
  • Emma Raducanu should watch this 10-minute conversation between snooker champions Steve Davis and Ronnie O'Sullivan where they talk about the mental pressure in defending leads. Davis makes the point it can be worse mentally to defend a big lead when your opponent then has a couple of wins, than a narrow lead.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cTYa3GY55g
    dixiedean said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

And there is precedent. His grandfather was always Prince Albert, Duke of York, until the moment he became King when he declared he would be George VI.

Emma Raducanu should watch this 10-minute conversation between snooker champions Steve Davis and Ronnie O'Sullivan where they talk about the mental pressure in defending leads. Davis makes the point it can be worse mentally to defend a big lead when your opponent then has a couple of wins, than a narrow lead.

Would be more helpful if she watched the ball, tbh.
  • AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 19,598
    If I ever met the Queen I hope I’d say: “Hi Mrs Windsor, can I call you Liz?”
  • ydoethur said:

dixiedean said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

And there is precedent. His grandfather was always Prince Albert, Duke of York, until the moment he became King when he declared he would be George VI.
    And Edward VIII was previously called David.

At which point she would remind you that her married name is Mountbatten.
  • GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,072
    Charles would be stupid to change his name. The public have known him as Charles for 70 odd years and will continue to call him that.

All it will mean is that people will say “King Charles or whatever hes called”

ydoethur said:

dixiedean said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

And Edward VIII was previously called David.
    His first name was Edward though.
    edited October 2021
    ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Charles has unfortunate links to regicides and adulterers, Philip is complicated by the fact nobody is sure whether the other King Philip counts in regnal numbers, and all the Arthurs died before they could take the throne.
    Can he just call himself WTF he likes then? How about Nigel I ?

Gary II?

Kai III ?
    ydoethur said:

dixiedean said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Of course there's precedent like there was precedent for not half masting flags when the people's princess became an ex princess. Doesn't affect the wankerdom point.
  • MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 43,603
    ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Wasn't the other reason against Charles that it would upset various people in Scotland, no matter which number convention was used?
  • TazTaz Posts: 10,701

If I ever met her I’d ask her if she could give me a few grand. She’s got plenty.

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Wasn't the other reason against Charles that it would upset various people in Scotland, no matter which number convention was used?
    Why? There have only been two King Charles in Scotland AFAIK.
  • ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

He'll go for James II.
    For the LOLZ.

James VI and I has always amused me in the way that Grover Cleveland was the 22nd and 24th US President.
  • ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?
    He should go for a name that reflect the United Kingdom.

Therefore he should call himself King Mohammed.
  • Taz said:

If I ever met her I’d ask her if she could give me a few grand. She’s got plenty.
    She can't afford the bus fare to Glasgow.
    edited October 2021

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

He'll go for James II.
    For the LOLZ.

James VI and I has always amused me in the way that Grover Cleveland was the 22nd and 24th US President.
    But he would have to be James III.* James the VII and II reigned from 1685 until 1688.

*In fact according to numbering conventions he would have to be James VIII, which really would be confusing.

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?
    Queen Charlotte would annoy a vast variety of folk.

Taz said:

Hmm, I’d better avoid her then in case she taps me up for a few quid then

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?
    King Alan the first.
    ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Should have thought of that when they christened him.

Arthur would secure the BNP vote.

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

A bloke using his real name would “upset people in Scotland”. WTF? Who are these mystery snowflakes who even give a fraction of a shit?
  • ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?

My limited experience of people called Mohammed is they are not actually called Mohammed because it does not distinguish them from everyone else with the same name. So Charles could be King Mohammed known as King George. Which brings us back to square one.
  • ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?

My limited experience of people called Mohammed is they are not actually called Mohammed because it does not distinguish them from everyone else with the same name. So Charles could be King Mohammed known as King George. Which brings us back to square one.
    I'd say of all the Mohammeds that I know about 95% are known by their middle name, which was the intention of their parents.
    In fact, here's a really clever brain teaser.

What's the only male* regnal name used from before 1603 where the numbering would be identical for England and Scotland?

*There is a female one as well but that's easier to guess.
  • ydoethur said:

Emma Raducanu should watch this 10-minute conversation between snooker champions Steve Davis and Ronnie O'Sullivan where they talk about the mental pressure in defending leads. Davis makes the point it can be worse mentally to defend a big lead when your opponent then has a couple of wins, than a narrow lead.

Emma's taken your advice and stormed to a 3-0 lead and 1.05 on Betfair.
    Thread on the EU rule of law crisis:

But senior EU sources are clear that if Merkel does [wins the argument on appeasing Poland], @MinPres in conjunction with other Northern European member states, will vote AGAINST the Commission’s recommendation to disburse €bn to Warsaw

While the legal basis for the €bn disbursement decision is qualified majority voting—meaning the Hague alone would not have a veto—the political implications of such a move would be unprecedented

Senior Commission officials (rightly) worry it would effectively kill the prospect of a permanent Recovery Fund or “fiscal capacity” for Eurozone over medium term; it would also negatively impact Northern Europe’s willingness to substantively dilute EU’s fiscal rulebook.

https://twitter.com/Mij_Europe/status/1452966655970140161

ydoethur said:

She's still going to lose.

The same way Hamilton won last Sunday when I said he had it in the bag, I hope.
  • stodgestodge Posts: 12,741
    Evening all :)

Tonight's incoherent ramblings from the Stodgeverse

I noted one or two on here arguing there would be a backlash against "environmental" proposals or policies because such policies would hit the poor hardest and cost them the most - this primarily a reference to proposals to tax or challenge car usage.

To be honest, a lot of change affects the poorest the hardest and environmental/climate change is and will be no exception. The wealthy can move to higher ground, wealthier countries can protect their cities with stronger flood defences and wealthier countries can invest in more efficient means of transport to offset pollution.

Poorer countries and poorer individuals can't - climate change and its impact is a fact in many parts of the world for all its effects on us seem limited. The agenda of those who are unwilling or unable to recognise what is happening is clear - emphasise the cost impact on the poorest to create populist opposition while at the same time emphasising the need to preserve "our way of life".

There are of course challenges to the wealthier (not the wealthiest). These include foreign air travel and presumably cruises as cited by Joanna Lumley along with the call to eat less meat. As for the latter, I'm no supporter of taking meat out of the diet - I'd like the quality of the meat we eat to be as high as possible but of course, as we know, the poor can only afford what they can afford and the mass production of poor quality meat (often pumped full of water) is all they have.

I suppose if we're looking at air travel we shouldn't just be looking a my flight to Las Vegas as there's other forms of air travel - military and cargo for example. When I was a child in the Bronze Age (the third best age), we didn't have the likes of bananas and strawberries in the winter - we do now because they are flown in from Israel, the Canaries or wherever. Is the environmental cost of flying in these fruit out of season justifiable? It would obviously be bad news for the producers and their workers (back to the "poor" again) but where is the line?
    ydoethur said:

What's the only male* regnal name used from before 1603 where the numbering would be identical for England and Scotland?

John?
  • ydoethur said:

Do you study the history of history teaching? When did school history move away from "regnal dates and battles"?
  • GallowgateGallowgate Posts: 19,072
    Petrol 145 even at Tesco ffs
    dixiedean said:

ydoethur said:

John?
    Correct. Toom Tabard and Softsword.

Two of the worst ever monarchs of their respective countries, and in both cases their reign ended in governmental collapse and civil war. No Johns in either country since.
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,080
    Progress! Following PB's adverse commentary on the NHS website, I see that it does now at least explain that to be eligible for a vaccine booster, you need to wait six months.

Onward to the next PB campaign......
    ydoethur said:

Gruffydd?

ydoethur said:

Do you study the history of history teaching? When did school history move away from "regnal dates and battles"?
    1970s with the Schools History Project. But in the mid-1990s when I had a really terrible teacher with the most boring voice you ever heard in your life, I would relieve the tedium of her endless droning on by studying the regnal timelines on her walls.
  • TimTTimT Posts: 6,328
    FPT Wow!! I really have been out of the UK for too long. I had to google mandem, bare, peng AND ends
    As others have said, time for much nerve holding on the Coronavirus front. The death numbers look awful tonight but as has been said by all the "experts" on here, a lagging indicator and just a hint (and enough for some to hurl vitriol at SAGE and other scientists) we may be at the crest of the wave and heading down.

Let's hope so.

I hear disquieting news on booster vaccination availability in some parts of the country - it seems half the over-50s have already had their booster vaccination. Fair enough - I'm in the other half and my 6 months isn't up until the end of next month so I will also hold my nerve.

I'm not too worried - I was much more concerned in January when cases were high and vaccination only just beginning.

ydoethur said:

Gruffydd?
    As there has never yet been a King Gruffydd, or at least, his fame has never come my way, I assumed you must refer to your baptismal name.

With apologies to Robert Louis Stevenson.
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Gruffydd?
    As there has never yet been a King Gruffydd, or at least, his fame has never come my way, I assumed you must refer to your baptismal name.

There has, and it was an excellent answer given the parameters of the question.
  • ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

5-0 and she has been backed off the boards.
    Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Gruffydd?

When was there a Gruffydd who was King of England or Scotland?
  • Northern_AlNorthern_Al Posts: 7,458
    Taz said:

Taz said:

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?
    King Alan the first.
    Yes, what do you want?
    King Mohammed Gary Alan Mountbatten I.

Nailed it.

(DYOR etc etc)
    edited October 2021
    stodge said:

As others have said, time for much nerve holding on the Coronavirus front. The death numbers look awful tonight but as has been said by all the "experts" on here, a lagging indicator and just a hint (and enough for some to hurl vitriol at SAGE and other scientists) we may be at the crest of the wave and heading down.

Let's hope so.

I hear disquieting news on booster vaccination availability in some parts of the country - it seems half the over-50s have already had their booster vaccination. Fair enough - I'm in the other half and my 6 months isn't up until the end of next month so I will also hold my nerve.

I'm not too worried - I was much more concerned in January when cases were high and vaccination only just beginning.

The deaths are actually -

The headline number is the reporting day number, which gives us Murder Tuesday, when they report deaths for about 3 days in one go.

EDIT: Please don't confuse iSage and Sage.
    Thank God schools don’t bother with royal history now. I can think of almost nothing more tedious.
    ydoethur said:

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Gruffydd?

There was a King Gruffydd who was a king over parts of what is now England, in C11th.
    But the question didn't state king OF England or Scotland.
  • On the budget there is a real cat and mouse game going on. The government hold the Commons in absolute contempt, used to blame Bercow for raising opposition and surely will soon start casting aspersions on Hoyle.

Mister Speaker - as the previous title-holder demonstrated - has a wide range of measures available. Whilst Holye - unlike Bercow - isn't likely to make up rules as they go along and freestyle, there are swathes of rules he can deploy to smash down the government.

It will be interesting to watch when this undoubtedly escalates into open warfare. The Leader of the House used to be the affable chap always quoting Erskine May to defend the rights of backbenchers against the government. How will he object to that very principle being slapped in his face...?
    Time to be a little more controversial.

The reaction among some to the news tonight the Queen will not be attending the COP26 summit has been, well I can only describe it as fear. It was the same last week when the Queen missed a trip to Northern Ireland.

There is genuine anxiety out there as to what will happen when she dies and how and indeed if the world will change. Yes, she's the only monarch most of us have ever known and has been arguably the single unifying force through the vast changes which Britain has seen since 1952.

With her departure, the cord will be cut (so to speak) and we will be cast adrift into the future. It's quite clear there are elements who don't think much of Charles (or George VII as he will be titled) and worry about the future of the monarchy and indeed the country.

I'm more sanguine - the monarchy and the country will adapt and evolve as it always has. For some, it may be an uncomfortable evolution to a state less than desired but sometimes that happens.

Thank God schools don’t bother with royal history now. I can think of almost nothing more tedious.

Blimey, you were lucky never to study trigonometry.
    Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

Farooq said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Gruffydd?

There was a King Gruffydd who was a king over parts of what is now England, in C11th.
    But the question didn't state king OF England or Scotland.
    Clearly you misread it. It clearly did say 'regnal names for England and Scotland.'
  • To be fair, the Queen might be in the best of health and just wanted an excuse to not go to Glasgow.

Last time I went to Glasgow the food was so bad I'd rather eat the shavings from a ped egg.

Can't be any worse than Sheffield or Manchester :lol:
  • With regards to the Duke of Rothesay, why would he want to ditch Charles III in favour of becoming James IX?
    Marine le Pen is getting a warm reception from Orban in Hungary.

ydoethur said:

The little I did, I found useful - and fairly interesting!
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,052

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?

I'd say of all the Mohammeds that I know about 95% are known by their middle name, which was the intention of their parents.
    Perhaps King Abu Philip?

He should stick to Charles. King Oliver 1st would be the way to annoy the Roundheads...
  • MattWMattW Posts: 18,080
    edited October 2021
    stodge said:

The reaction among some to the news tonight the Queen will not be attending the COP26 summit has been, well I can only describe it as fear. It was the same last week when the Queen missed a trip to Northern Ireland.

There is genuine anxiety out there as to what will happen when she dies and how and indeed if the world will change. Yes, she's the only monarch most of us have ever known and has been arguably the single unifying force through the vast changes which Britain has seen since 1952.

With her departure, the cord will be cut (so to speak) and we will be cast adrift into the future. It's quite clear there are elements who don't think much of Charles (or George VII as he will be titled) and worry about the future of the monarchy and indeed the country.

I'm more sanguine - the monarchy and the country will adapt and evolve as it always has. For some, it may be an uncomfortable evolution to a state less than desired but sometimes that happens.

I think Charles will be fine.

If we wants to catch the zeitgeist he can follow Sellars & Yeatman and dub himself Broody Mary.

I quite like that HRH appears on the list of top 20 longest serving monarchs 5 times.
  • Petrol 145 even at Tesco ffs

141.7 at Asda in the Broch. I expect to find some a penny or so cheaper tomorrow in Aberdeen

ydoethur said:

The little I did, I found useful - and fairly interesting!
    Really? As far as I could see there were always three points, but no point.
    stodge said:

A bizarre mindset. The system is a genetic lottery. We know that. Either become a republican or suck it up.
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?

Perhaps King Abu Philip?

He should stick to Charles. King Oliver 1st would be the way to annoy the Roundheads...
    He should be original. He should go for the name of the first King of Scots.

Just to show he Ken.
  • ydoethur said:

I loved trigonometry - can still remember SoHCaHToA to this day.

The headline number is the reporting day number, which gives us Murder Tuesday, when they report deaths for about 3 days in one go.

The fact is the numbers look bad for all the scientific and data analytical exposition behind them.

People see "263 dead" and will assume that's the number who died yesterday.

Don't confuse perception and truth.
  • OnlyLivingBoyOnlyLivingBoy Posts: 14,911
    TimT said:

FPT Wow!! I really have been out of the UK for too long. I had to google mandem, bare, peng AND ends

I have children in SE London schools so can give you a primer on all of this if required.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 11,182
    MattW said:

stodge said:

I think Charles will be fine.

If we wants to catch the zeitgeist he can follow Sellars & Yeatman and dub himself Broody Mary.
    If he calls himself George VII he will be a laughing stock. No-one will take him seriously.
    I know that what they did before Elizabeth, but as Stodge says, Elizabeth is all most of us have ever known.
  • ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

5-0 and she has been backed off the boards.
    5-1 and there is 1.01 available again.

Taz said:

Taz said:

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?
    King Alan the first.
    Yes, what do you want?
    A peerage and some countryside in the Durham Dales with a nice house chucked in, please, your majesty.

With regards to the Duke of Rothesay, why would he want to ditch Charles III in favour of becoming James IX?

That does of course raise another point. If he were to choose Charles, James or Henry, a decision would need to be made on whether the son and grandsons of James the VII and II had regnal numbers or not.

(Following your logic, btw, he would be Charles IV not Charles III.)
  • FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,052
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?

Perhaps King Abu Philip?

Thinking about it that should be King Abu William Bin Philip.

It's been a long day...
  • Petrol 145 even at Tesco ffs

141.7 at Asda in the Broch. I expect to find some a penny or so cheaper tomorrow in Aberdeen
    Diesel 148.9 at BP Eastern Avenue (Ilford) eastbound, but 149.9 at BP Eastern Avenue westbound.

ydoethur said:

That's a sine of intelligence.

ydoethur said:

I can too. But I'm having therapy and it's definitely helping.

ydoethur said:

You just said that cos you wanted to show off.
    stodge said:

The fact is the numbers look bad for all the scientific and data analytical exposition behind them.

People see "263 dead" and will assume that's the number who died yesterday.

Don't confuse perception and truth.
    The fact is that that is number of death reported that day. Which is a fact of interest.

What it doesn't tell us, is what is actually happening.

Hence day of death numbers.

As to perception, that is for iSage. Or is it phlogiston theory, that they are experts in?
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

And I wanted to go off at a tangent.
    ydoethur said:

Trigonometry is easily understood, and satisfying for all sorts of reasons.

And historically bloody important. How do you think the ordnance survey worked out the height of things?
  • Northern_AlNorthern_Al Posts: 7,458
    Taz said:

Taz said:

Taz said:

ydoethur said:

IshmaelZ said:

Farooq said:

Third like Charles

Gary II?

Kai III ?
    King Alan the first.
    Yes, what do you want?
    A peerage and some countryside in the Durham Dales with a nice house chucked in, please, your majesty.
    I'll see what I can do, peasant.
  • ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Quite the opposite actually!

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

And I wanted to go off at a tangent.
    Well, it's a new angle, certainly.
    IshmaelZ said:

ydoethur said:

Trigonometry is easily understood, and satisfying for all sorts of reasons.

And historically bloody important. How do you think the ordnance survey worked out the height of things?
    Badly.

Petrol 145 even at Tesco ffs

Up 3p since the weekend in downtown East London - 141.9 at Tesco's in the Barking Road.

Now, my recollection of 2008 was petrol reached 147.9p a litre just before the GFC but I might be getting confused with the oil price which I think was also up to that before Lehman Brothers fell.

Back to my dodgy memory and I also recall it was about $2 to the £ - I remember going to Las Vegas that year and living very well and buying three pairs of good shoes for the equivalent of £50 at an outlet store.

The point is, how much of the current rise in petrol prices is the result of the depreciation of sterling against the greenback - I think it's about $1.37 to the £ currently?
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Posts: 1,151
    Dune Part II greenlit by Warner Brothers and Legendary Pictures.
    Guess I can start fancasting Damian Lewis as Emperor Shaddam IV now.
This discussion has been closed.