Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Test – politicalbetting.com

SystemSystem Posts: 11,002
edited August 2021 in General

Read the full story here

Comments

• Test
  • Test 2
  • 3rd like Bottas as the Williams reserve driver next year #banbottarse
  • 3rd like Bottas as the Williams reserve driver next year #banbottarse

Bottas for SPOTY
  • Hello?
  • ydoethurydoethur Posts: 66,751

Test 2

Pass, at the second attempt.
  • Test

India will win...

Test 2

And India will win that as well...
  • Looks like India are good at a sport other than Cricket :lol:
  • Some of the F1 cars been held together with gaffer tape....reminds me of the car I had as a student.
  • Oh Mercedes have screwed up.
    That’s just farcical.
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited August 2021
    ydoethur said:

That’s just farcical.

No, its great...total chaos...much better than pole position leads from gun to tape.
    Hamilton to the back fo the field?

Yep.

Karma’s a bitch...
  • tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,164

Oh Mercedes have screwed up.

Surely that’s on Hamilton.
  • pingping Posts: 3,724
    Bonkers GP
  • MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,603
    Wtf have Mercedes done?!
  • Great thread title: "test".
    MaxPB said:

Wtf have Mercedes done?!

Genuinely open GP for the first time in ages.

Exciting!
  • CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,145
    And not a single comment on topic yet ...

Thoroughly sensible header. Though the same issues also apply to referenda imposed by the UKG as these would breach the Sewell Convention if not approved by Holyrood. There are wildcats on both sides of the border.
  • FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,274
    edited August 2021
    Who is behind crypto.com, i see them advertising all over the place at the moment?
    Well, this may be ridiculous, but you can’t say it’s dull. Two crashes, two unsafe releases, one massive strategy cockup, a red flag and an illegal overtake.
  • rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 53,770
    Carnyx said:

Thoroughly sensible header. Though the same issues also apply to referenda imposed by the UKG as these would breach the Sewell Convention if not approved by Holyrood. There are wildcats on both sides of the border.

Wait, I thought the Sewell Convention was something about the number of hookers, and the amount of cocaine, needed for a good party?
  • StuartDicksonStuartDickson Posts: 12,146
    Carnyx said:

They’re not remotely interested. They’ve spotted a squirrel.
  • YoungTurkYoungTurk Posts: 158
    edited August 2021
    On-topic, because it's about the idea of experimentation, lol:

FPT

"I'm not taking part in this vaccine experiment"

You are. You're the control group.
    Currently around 10% in the UK
    ....and 80% in ICU

https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/1421527009549856772?s=20

This is getting crazy. Some anti-vaxers say the state wants to get rid of them so that there is no unvaxed control group to compare the vaxed with, and now anti-anti-vaxers are telling anti-vaxers that they've got news for them and in fact they ARE the control group. Few on either side understand where the other side is coming from.
  • ydoethur said:

Well, this may be ridiculous, but you can’t say it’s dull. Two crashes, two unsafe releases, one massive strategy cockup, a red flag and an illegal overtake.

Hamilton is last and still favourite @ 3 on Betfair.

ydoethur said:

Hamilton is last and still favourite @ 3 on Betfair.
    Well, he’s not quite last. He’s overtaken one.

He’s got a lot of work to do though...

Carnyx said:

Indeed, one with a Duracell where the flare normally goes.
  • IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830

Carnyx said:

Just point us to the thematic links between Johnson's duration in office and Kinloch Castle, would you?

Staying off topic, anyone on the left should be crying out for the preservation of the Castle exactly as is, because it is the most damning anti-capitalist essay of all time. Not only did these fuckers take the lives, liberty and happiness of countless slaves, child chimney sweeps and millworkers, but this is the best they could think of to do with the proceeds!
    rcs1000 said:

Carnyx said:

Wait, I thought the Sewell Convention was something about the number of hookers, and the amount of cocaine, needed for a good party?
    Sorry - I meant Sewel with one l.
    I thought Vercrashen was going to live up to his nickname there.

That was as reckless as Hamilton last week, but fortunately without such a disastrous result.
    IshmaelZ said:

Carnyx said:

Just point us to the thematic links between Johnson's duration in office and Kinloch Castle, would you?

Staying off topic, anyone on the left should be crying out for the preservation of the Castle exactly as is, because it is the most damning anti-capitalist essay of all time. Not only did these fuckers take the lives, liberty and happiness of countless slaves, child chimney sweeps and millworkers, but this is the best they could think of to do with the proceeds!
    Add the clouded leopard used as a piano cover, tiger as rug, and about 5 million deer.
    DavidL said:

An alternative view on the Craig Murray case:

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2021/07/31/on-forms-of-journalism/

That really is a must read.

Fourth the idea is bounced around and around that other journalists also ‘leaked’ the names of witnesses but went unpunished. Murray and others consistently point to Dani Garavelli as one of these citing a Panelbase poll. What’s less often noted is that Craig Murray wrote and paid for the question to be added to the poll. In other cases journalists or other individuals may have inadvertently released information and when warned then instantly apologised and deleted such material. Not so the Ambassador who when warned pressed on. There is quite a difference.
    Peatworrier got a lot of pelters for this tweet but I think it’s spot on. Murray’s actually got what he wanted, attention and Assangesque martyrdom for the cause, so a non custodial sentence might have been a better choice.

https://twitter.com/peatworrier/status/1420845010900197379?s=21
    I read Craig Murray's pieces on the trial. They did not allow me to identify any of the complainers. Why not? Because I did not have the other parts of the jigsaw or other information which would allow me to determine the significance of what he reported. This, to me, is the fundamental problem with jigsaw identification. If it is to be determined by the Court with the benefit of hindsight and with a lot of other information that is not even in the public domain how do you anticipate that you may be offending? The answer is that you are extremely cautious and ambiguities, anomalies or just plain lies of witnesses in such cases are simply not reported because of the chilling effect of a potential jigsaw identification.

The allegation in this case is that a number of women who were connected to the SNP in various ways along with some civil servants very close to the current First Minister got together and conspired to produce sufficient evidence that Salmond was prosecuted in the High Court. I must emphasise that I have no idea whether such an allegation is true or not but it is a very serious allegation. Where it is demonstrated that people claim to have been sexually molested at a dinner which there is no record of them even being at certain issues arise. Have they simply made a mistake as to the date or the occasion (the most likely explanation)? Have they made it up (possible, but much less common)? Have they contrived with others to create a case that damns the person alleged to be responsible (far fetched but not impossible)?

The problem is that Murray was convinced that the last was at least a factor in this trial. He tried to show that but it is impossible to do without giving some context to the allegation. It is that context that forms the basis of the jigsaw identification.

I remain appalled that the Supreme Court has declined to look at this. There were obvious flaws in the Court's judgment (for example, he was found guilty of something not explicitly in the petition). It is a considerable extension of the s4 with uncertain boundaries and in my view it is incompatible with Article 10 of ECHR. Definitive guidance from the Supreme Court would have been helpful in clarifying the rules and the boundaries. They may have upheld the conviction, possibly on more limited grounds. But they really should have considered it.
    Very worrying. Can the Supreme Court really have made such elementary errors? How does one go about righting such a wrong?

Many thanks David. I deeply appreciate an expert’s assessment.
    YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

This is getting crazy. Some anti-vaxers say the state wants to get rid of them so that there is no unvaxed control group to compare the vaxed with, and now anti-anti-vaxers are telling anti-vaxers that they've got news for them and in fact they ARE the control group. Few on either side understand where the other side is coming from.
    I think it's a joke. Rather a good one.
  • LeonLeon Posts: 46,247
    The prose in this header is so incoherently bad the actual argument is not entirely clear

DavidL said:

An alternative view on the Craig Murray case:

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2021/07/31/on-forms-of-journalism/

That really is a must read.

Fourth the idea is bounced around and around that other journalists also ‘leaked’ the names of witnesses but went unpunished. Murray and others consistently point to Dani Garavelli as one of these citing a Panelbase poll. What’s less often noted is that Craig Murray wrote and paid for the question to be added to the poll. In other cases journalists or other individuals may have inadvertently released information and when warned then instantly apologised and deleted such material. Not so the Ambassador who when warned pressed on. There is quite a difference.
    Peatworrier got a lot of pelters for this tweet but I think it’s spot on. Murray’s actually got what he wanted, attention and Assangesque martyrdom for the cause, so a non custodial sentence might have been a better choice.

https://twitter.com/peatworrier/status/1420845010900197379?s=21
    I read Craig Murray's pieces on the trial. They did not allow me to identify any of the complainers. Why not? Because I did not have the other parts of the jigsaw or other information which would allow me to determine the significance of what he reported. This, to me, is the fundamental problem with jigsaw identification. If it is to be determined by the Court with the benefit of hindsight and with a lot of other information that is not even in the public domain how do you anticipate that you may be offending? The answer is that you are extremely cautious and ambiguities, anomalies or just plain lies of witnesses in such cases are simply not reported because of the chilling effect of a potential jigsaw identification.

The allegation in this case is that a number of women who were connected to the SNP in various ways along with some civil servants very close to the current First Minister got together and conspired to produce sufficient evidence that Salmond was prosecuted in the High Court. I must emphasise that I have no idea whether such an allegation is true or not but it is a very serious allegation. Where it is demonstrated that people claim to have been sexually molested at a dinner which there is no record of them even being at certain issues arise. Have they simply made a mistake as to the date or the occasion (the most likely explanation)? Have they made it up (possible, but much less common)? Have they contrived with others to create a case that damns the person alleged to be responsible (far fetched but not impossible)?

The problem is that Murray was convinced that the last was at least a factor in this trial. He tried to show that but it is impossible to do without giving some context to the allegation. It is that context that forms the basis of the jigsaw identification.

I remain appalled that the Supreme Court has declined to look at this. There were obvious flaws in the Court's judgment (for example, he was found guilty of something not explicitly in the petition). It is a considerable extension of the s4 with uncertain boundaries and in my view it is incompatible with Article 10 of ECHR. Definitive guidance from the Supreme Court would have been helpful in clarifying the rules and the boundaries. They may have upheld the conviction, possibly on more limited grounds. But they really should have considered it.
    Very worrying. Can the Supreme Court really have made such elementary errors? How does one go about righting such a wrong?

Many thanks David. I deeply appreciate an expert’s assessment.
    One of the reasons I’m not a big admirer about the Whig ‘separation of powers’ is I want ultimately to have democratic control of laws and lawmakers.

The Supreme Court took that away, by replacing Parliament - admittedly the unelected part of it - as the highest legal authority.

And there is no effective remedy.
    IshmaelZ said:

Carnyx said:

There was actually a connection. It was about monstrous, faux edifices running out of luck.

On your second para: good point!
  • Leon said:

The prose in this header is so incoherently bad the actual argument is not entirely clear

Must be TSE's lack of a grammar school education!

Leon said:

I was lucky to be given a comprehensive education, so I know everything.

Leon said:

Indeed. Look at the state of this:

“A consultative referendum will be argued it is lawful for Betfair’s rules. Because if a referendum is seen as a wildcat referendum I can see that will impact turnout and the result if Unionist voters boycott the referendum which will impact the supplementary betting markets.”

If people have wandered off-topic immediately, it’s probably because the topic is not instantly obvious
    Hamilton!
  • MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 43,620
    IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

A joke with a germ of truth. The anti-vaxers are volunteering to be a control group. A control group that it would unethical to create deliberately, by outside action.
    edited August 2021
    Why don’t they just decide starting places by lottery?

Or by reverse championship order?

That would make F1 much more interesting.
    Carnyx said:

rcs1000 said:

Carnyx said:

Sorry - I meant Sewel with one l.
    That’s the chap: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/watch-the-undercover-footage-that-allegedly-shows-labour-peer-lord-sewel-snorting-cocaine-with-two-prostitutes-10417927.html?amp
    ping said:

Hamilton!

Jacobs!!

Nice to see Italy having a decent sporting year.
  • JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 38,517
    On the F1:

Someone on the radio said that Hamilton was fairly scr*wed the moment that situation arose. Because Mercedes have the first pit box, he would have come in and changed tyres only to have everyone else (who were close together) stream in to avoid an unsafe release. The delay would have been significant (although probably better than last).

Quite an interesting and odd scenario.
  • IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,081

Read the full story here
    Is it just me, or is there some more moisture coming off the cars...
  • tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,164

On the F1:

Someone on the radio said that Hamilton was fairly scr*wed the moment that situation arose. Because Mercedes have the first pit box, he would have come in and changed tyres only to have everyone else (who were close together) stream in to avoid an unsafe release. The delay would have been significant (although probably better than last).

Quite an interesting and odd scenario.

Having stayed out I’m surprised he didn’t try to do a couple of laps on the inters. Would have allowed the field to spread out as long as he could keep others behind.
    YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Also, if the state was going to exterminate one group, it wouldn’t be the compliant group who did what they were told.
  • DougSealDougSeal Posts: 11,059
    WTF does the below sentence even mean? I’m saving this for the next time TSE extols the superiority of a Cambridge education-

A consultative referendum will be argued it is lawful for Betfair’s rules.”

May my humble Oxford educated self suggest it should perhaps read -

It will doubtless be argued that a consultative referendum is lawful for the purposes of Betfair’s rules.”

?
  • Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,279
    edited August 2021
    O/T

Does anyone know when the foot tunnel at St Pancras / Kings Cross opened, going to the area known as Granary Square near the canal? It's probably been there for years and I didn't notice.
  • contrariancontrarian Posts: 5,818
    edited August 2021

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

A joke with a germ of truth. The anti-vaxers are volunteering to be a control group. A control group that it would unethical to create deliberately, by outside action.
    The controls groups are America's lower percentage vaccination states.

From what I can see, the pattern of delta (rising cases, deaths not so much) looks pretty much the same to America's high percentage vaxx states.

Its almost as if the authorities are desperate for every state to go high vaxx to prevent awkward questions getting asked.

• DougSeal said:

WTF does the below sentence even mean? I’m saving this for the next time TSE extols the superiority of a Cambridge education-

It will doubtless be argued that a consultative referendum is lawful for the purposes of Betfair’s rules.”

?

Removed the 'it'.

In short don't write a thread on an iPad.

Plus we had some technical issues with this thread.
  • COVID-19 hospitalizations in Florida have reached the highest level since July 2020. At the current rate it will reach the all-time high within 4 days
    rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Also, if the state was going to exterminate one group, it wouldn’t be the compliant group who did what they were told.
    It makes you wonder why the Democrat administration of America is so anxious to get all those Trump republicans vaxxed.

Talking of population growth (as we were), here’s an impressive example of experts getting predictions utterly wrong. This is the UN’s central projection for the UK population back in 1998

‘Scenario I, which is the medium variant of the 1998 United Nations projections, assumes a total of 1.2 million net migrants between 1995 and 2050. From 1995 to 2025, 40,000 persons would enter Britain annually and none after 2025. The overall population of the United Kingdom would increase from 58.3 million in 1995 to 59.9 million in 2025 and thereafter decline to 56.6 million in 2050’

As of July 2021 the UK population is 68,200,000

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/ageing/replacement-chap4-uk.pdf

rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

It makes you wonder why the Democrat administration of America is so anxious to get all those Trump republicans vaxxed.

To stop them getting ill and dying?
  • Andy_JS said:

O/T

Does anyone know when the foot tunnel at St Pancras / Kings Cross opened, going to the area known as Granary Square near the canal? It's probably been there for years and I didn't notice.

2014 according to this
    https://www.kingscross.co.uk/press/2014/06/20/press-release-2014-06-10

I used to work there and never noticed it tbh.

COVID-19 hospitalizations in Florida have reached the highest level since July 2020. At the current rate it will reach the all-time high within 4 days

Florida is not really one of the really low vaxx states though. There are plenty of lower vaxx ones.

DougSeal said:

rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

LOL
    Andy_JS said:

O/T

It’s been there at least 3 years. Possibly much longer
  • Stark_DawningStark_Dawning Posts: 9,232
    DougSeal said:

?

Shouldn't you at least be able to write coherently before you're let in to either of those places?
  • kinabalukinabalu Posts: 38,851

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Isn't it similar to the placebo group in a standard trial?

DougSeal said:

?

Shouldn't you at least be able to write coherently before you're let in to either of those places?
    Didn’t stop Richard Burgon or Priyamvada Gopal.

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

From what I can see, the pattern of delta (rising cases, deaths not so much) looks pretty much the same to America's high percentage vaxx states.

Its almost as if the authorities are desperate for every state to go high vaxx to prevent awkward questions getting asked.
    Question. Totally serious one -

Do you know you're talking shit?

I think you do, but I'm not infallible.

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Then you blind.

The worst affected states are low vaccination states.

Working this time, I hope

• kinabalu said:

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Not really because placebos are "real" in the sense that patients receive the non-pharmaceutical parts of the treatment such as attention from doctors and nurses, and don't know that their drugs are placebos. Psychology does matter.
    Whatever happens from hereon in, the hottest property in F1 is now the good Mr Ocon.

What a drive he’s had.

I don’t think he’ll win, but to hold off Vettel for this long under this pressure is most impressive.
  • rcs1000 said:

Nope, try again.
    kinabalu said:

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Yes. Nearly. It isn't blinded, which is often less important than people think it is, and doesn't matter much here. I don't know why so much heavy weather is being made of the very simple point that the unvacced are unintentionally furnishing the best possible evidence for the case against them, and dying as a side effect. Lolz.
    edited August 2021
    kinabalu said:

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Question. Totally serious one -

Do you know you're talking shit?

I think you do, but I'm not infallible.
    "Mock me not, sir. No man mocks me, sir."

reply - "The wise man mocks the man. The mocked man mocks the mocker"
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,965
    edited August 2021
    ydoethur said:

Whatever happens from hereon in, the hottest property in F1 is now the good Mr Ocon.

What a drive he’s had.

I don’t think he’ll win, but to hold off Vettel for this long under this pressure is most impressive.

I've always loved Ocon ever since he helped exposed Max Verstappen for the twat he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av1dH_ik8EU

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11542899/brazilian-gp-max-verstappen-esteban-ocon-crash-sparks-debate

COVID-19 hospitalizations in Florida have reached the highest level since July 2020. At the current rate it will reach the all-time high within 4 days

Case rises in Florida are caused by the wrong kind of reality. Hence they are not applicable.

kinabalu said:

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Not really because placebos are "real" in the sense that patients receive the non-pharmaceutical parts of the treatment such as attention from doctors and nurses, and don't know that their drugs are placebos. Psychology does matter.
    Ok, but still essentially you have a group of people who are sent into battle without protection and the hope is that lots of them get sick.

ydoethur said:

What a drive he’s had.

I've always loved Ocon ever since he helped exposed Max Verstappen for the twat he is.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11542899/brazilian-gp-max-verstappen-esteban-ocon-crash-sparks-debate
    Do you judge every driver by how much you hate Max Verstappen?

kinabalu said:

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

A bit. But when your effects are big enough, it doesn't matter very much. You wouldn't have lost much sleep in the 1940s over whether all those miraculous penicillin recoveries were just because the patients and their doctors thought they were more likely to recover.

kinabalu said:

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Yes. Though the size of the moroncontrol group will help to reduce anomalies. Very self selected though, so serious stats work will be required to remove biases in the results.
  • Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 32,739
    Ah. Clever. Only Hamilton on the track. That way he can’t hit anybody
    https://twitter.com/JeremyClarkson/status/1421826999446814723

Case rises in Florida are caused by the wrong kind of reality. Hence they are not applicable.
    Delta cases are rising pretty much everywhere in the US, right?

• ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

What a drive he’s had.

Do you judge every driver by how much you hate Max Verstappen?
    No, I don't hate Max Verstappen, I love him as much I love Mark Reckless.

Verstappen is the heir to Michael Schumacher, an accident causing and undignified winner and world champion.
  • Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 48,917
    edited August 2021
    Andy_JS said:

O/T

I didn't know about it either, and I visited Kings Cross a few times in the six months before the first lockdown.

kinabalu said:

IshmaelZ said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

Yes. Though the size of the moroncontrol group will help to reduce anomalies. Very self selected though, so serious stats work will be required to remove biases in the results.
    And there's behavioural issues to worry about. Do antivaxxers voluntarily expose themselves to infection to prove the uber strength of their unboosted immune systems, or do they avoid it because they secretly realise what twats they are being?
  • TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 113,965
    edited August 2021

Yet

Coronavirus infections, hospitalizations and deaths have risen across the country, with the Delta variant driving the surge in areas with low vaccination rates. Nearly all patients hospitalized with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, with the vaccines continuing to provide strong protection against severe illness.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/anthony-fauci-covid-19-unvaccinated-americans-delta-variant-face-the-nation/

DougSeal said:

rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

LOL
    Some people care about their fellow human beings. You’re not one of them.

Yes, I believe so. The hospitalisation and death rates are not rising evenly though. In some places, something is reducing the ratios between cases, hospitalisation and death....

Presumably Hot Broth and Intravenous Jif.....

De Santis is a fan of vaccination and the Florida vaccination rates are not particularly low.

I guess I can see the bitterness. Many haven't forgiven De Santis for destroying the cheished argument that lockdowns are useful and necessary.

I guess the Telegraph report that 1 in four hospitalisations for covid are at least questionable on that basis must also be hard to take.

Its always difficult when things that are conventional wisdom and articles of faith are challenged.
    To all trying to engage with the troll:

I admire your patience, but it’s pointless. He will never admit a lie, a mistake, or a wrong assumption.

And he gets very nasty when reality is brought in, and whines about being told off.

Just ignore.
    DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

LOL
    The notion that Democrats 'care' about the health of Trumpist Republicans is one of the more interesting delusions I have read on here.
  • DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

LOL
    The notion that Democrats 'care' about the health of Trumpist Republicans is one of the more interesting delusions I have read on here.
    Well, the Trumpists don't care about their own health (or, indeed, that of others), so somebody ought to!

Yes, I believe so. The hospitalisation and death rates are not rising evenly though. In some places, something is reducing the ratios between cases, hospitalisation and death....

I don't doubt the vaccinations are working. I am not sure they are everything they are claimed to be, however.

DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

LOL
    Well, the Trumpists don't care about their own health (or, indeed, that of others), so somebody ought to!
    They may not believe in natural selection, but it seems to believe in them?
    DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

LOL
    I don't really care about other people, so much as I find piles of dead bodies in the street really, really untidy. This is why I support a welfare state. It reduces my need to put a hanky over my nose when having a morning coffee outside an otherwise excellent cafe.

Similarly, I don't want to anti-vexers to die. Partly because I don't want to run out of fools to take the piss out of, partly because I really, really hate undertakers. And want them to all go out of business.
  • COVID-19 hospitalizations in Florida have reached the highest level since July 2020. At the current rate it will reach the all-time high within 4 days

Brussels sprouts, I guess?
  • 5 grid place penalty for Bottas for the next race.

Harsh.

Brussels sprouts, I guess?
    They go in the hot broth.....
    Bottas given a five place grid penalty.

Rather drastic.

That’s consecutive races Mercedes have been penalised for collisions.
    ydoethur said:

DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

rcs1000 said:

YoungTurk said:

FPT

....and 80% in ICU

LOL
    They may not believe in natural selection, but it seems to believe in them?
    Bit like "Gravity isn't just a good idea. It's The Law."
  • Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 48,917
    edited August 2021
    rcs1000 said:

Is that an image link?
    Hamilton whining about being blocked...world’s smallest violin is playing.
This discussion has been closed.