Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Leaver or Limpet – How long with Johnson lead? – politicalbetting.com

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 7,981
    edited December 2020

Minor point in the great scheme of things but why didn't Boris get Ursula vdL to come to London?

Surely a trip to Brussels creates bad visuals for his main constituency whatever the outcome.

Because the supplicant travels towards power ;)
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,072
    edited December 2020
    DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Gaming news - Cyberpunk 2077 has got it's reviews out, it looks amazing. From the makers of The Witcher. I'm going to get it when the PS5 patch is out.

“Cyberpunk 2077” wants to be the “Witcher 3” of crime dramas, and it very much hits that high bar in almost every regard. The writing is an engaging thrill ride that’s going to leave you wondering what’s going to happen next. Conversations flow with natural pacing, emotion and wit to stay entertaining and grounded. And they all take place in the evocative sheen and grime of a cyberpunk world. I’d leave a bar in Night City and feel like I spent some actual time in a smoky, low-lit environment for the last hour, having cigarette smoke blown in my face and smelling like whiskey. In its design, it is to 2020 what “Red Dead Redemption 2” was to 2018.

It’s a good thing “Cyberpunk 2077” gets so many details right, because in its current prelaunch state, it’s … what you’d expect from a launch CDPR game. Before “Witcher 3” became the darling of the industry, it was released in a famously buggy state. “Cyberpunk 2077” continues this tradition despite seven years in development, several delays and worrying reports of overtime crunch.

I thought Witcher 3 was one of the best games I've ever played, but I'm waiting until after Christmas when the new Xboxes are in stock again. Hopefully that way some of the bugs will be sorted.
    I'm enjoying assassin's creed valhalla at the moment. Not sure anything will ever top the Witcher - but Cyberpunks attention to detail is impressive (i.e. choosing the size of your genitalia)
    My son outgrew computer games about aged 13. I thought that was fairly normal.
    Most gamers are likely in their 30s. Some games will be about the gameplay, some about the story, and everything on a scale in between. There's nothing inherently childlike about them anymore than reading a book - it depends on what kind of book/game it is.
  • Options

Spending a penny is the new testing my eyes
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,353
    Pulpstar said:

Pulpstar said:

Unless I'm missing something major, how is nipping into a restaurant or pub's loo a breach of covid regs ?
    Having ten friends have a meal and drinks in a Tier 2 restaurant (where only one household is allowed per table) is against the regulations.

Bringing those friends home to continue drinking is too.

The toilet is a meaningless distraction.
    And going to another restaurant after curfew before taking four friends home is illegal

Her tweet is a distraction
    Well why not post your original story with a tweet something like this ?

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1336050914524868608
    They both deserve the same punitive measures that were administered to both Jenrick and Cummings.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,005
    Right well we've got there in the end with the Kay Burley hoo har.

Bit odd that she's apologising for having a wee in a pub when that particular act surely, hopefully wouldn't breach covid regs (Particularly given the fact there's no public loos these days).
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,154

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Gaming news - Cyberpunk 2077 has got it's reviews out, it looks amazing. From the makers of The Witcher. I'm going to get it when the PS5 patch is out.

“Cyberpunk 2077” wants to be the “Witcher 3” of crime dramas, and it very much hits that high bar in almost every regard. The writing is an engaging thrill ride that’s going to leave you wondering what’s going to happen next. Conversations flow with natural pacing, emotion and wit to stay entertaining and grounded. And they all take place in the evocative sheen and grime of a cyberpunk world. I’d leave a bar in Night City and feel like I spent some actual time in a smoky, low-lit environment for the last hour, having cigarette smoke blown in my face and smelling like whiskey. In its design, it is to 2020 what “Red Dead Redemption 2” was to 2018.

It’s a good thing “Cyberpunk 2077” gets so many details right, because in its current prelaunch state, it’s … what you’d expect from a launch CDPR game. Before “Witcher 3” became the darling of the industry, it was released in a famously buggy state. “Cyberpunk 2077” continues this tradition despite seven years in development, several delays and worrying reports of overtime crunch.

I thought Witcher 3 was one of the best games I've ever played, but I'm waiting until after Christmas when the new Xboxes are in stock again. Hopefully that way some of the bugs will be sorted.
    I'm enjoying assassin's creed valhalla at the moment. Not sure anything will ever top the Witcher - but Cyberpunks attention to detail is impressive (i.e. choosing the size of your genitalia)
    Show me a gamer who doesn't choose XL.....
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Farage unsurprisingly comes out against taking the knee

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1336070245098917888?s=20

Unsurprising that twunt thinks protests are about BLM and not against racism.

Unsurprising that twunt thinks footballers night rather stop the kneeling than stop the racism they and their colleagues experience.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Bit odd that she's apologising for having a wee in a pub when that particular act surely, hopefully wouldn't breach covid regs (Particularly given the fact there's no public loos these days).

Thanks for your help
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 3,623

Pulpstar said:

Pulpstar said:

Unless I'm missing something major, how is nipping into a restaurant or pub's loo a breach of covid regs ?
    Having ten friends have a meal and drinks in a Tier 2 restaurant (where only one household is allowed per table) is against the regulations.

And going to another restaurant after curfew before taking four friends home is illegal

They both deserve the same punitive measures that were administered to both Jenrick and Cummings.
    On the other hand they're probably just doing what most people are doing whilst most people simultaneously think the government should be locking down harder. For other people, natch.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Games are played by many, if not most adults: my octogenarian step-mother plays bridge for instance.

Computers are just another way of playing, and games like The Witcher 3 are not just games but huge and complex stories that you can immerse yourself in.
    It is also a game which explores themes that are a bit too adult for a thirteen-year old: it has an 18 certificate for a reason.
    Don’t recall that stopping him in all honesty. I enjoy bridge and chess but I’ve never got into computer games. Just never saw the attraction.
    I don't understand why people cannot understand the attraction. Gaming is no different to any other entertainment, yet for some it's as though there's something strange about it. Maybe it involves a skill challenge like a physical game, maybe it has a good story like a movie, it depends, it makes as little sense to not understand the appeal as to not understand why someone might like to read a book - even if not everyone would enjoy reading a book, is it hard to figure out why someone might?
  • Options
    DavidL said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Games are played by many, if not most adults: my octogenarian step-mother plays bridge for instance.

Computers are just another way of playing, and games like The Witcher 3 are not just games but huge and complex stories that you can immerse yourself in.
    It is also a game which explores themes that are a bit too adult for a thirteen-year old: it has an 18 certificate for a reason.
    Don’t recall that stopping him in all honesty. I enjoy bridge and chess but I’ve never got into computer games. Just never saw the attraction.
    Modern compute games are a method of storytelling like books, movies, opera, or ballet. I'm not a big fan of the last but I know many are.
    It's a matter of taste is I think my point.
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,867
    edited December 2020

Minor point in the great scheme of things but why didn't Boris get Ursula vdL to come to London?

Surely a trip to Brussels creates bad visuals for his main constituency whatever the outcome.

Yes, I thought that initially but...

Given the decision to agree a deal is entirely Boris's (since he would easily survive an ERG rebellion) he's not really the supplicant; it's his choice to make.

Regardless of whether he intends to accept or decline a deal he'd look stronger if he wasn't dashing off to Munich sorry, Brussels.
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Men with overly large genitalia often have erectile dysfunction as the pressure requirement needed for success is too great. In short, too much willy, not enough blood.

Also, us ladies have limits. You might be the world's biggest plonker but do not expect much in the way of female company....
  • Options
    edited December 2020

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

The body slider might still say XS-XL, but the former will still frighten the living daylights out of someone for its grand scale I bet.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,353
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

ydoethur said:

moonshine said:

Well at least the tedium will soon be over. We’ll either get a triumphant fist pumping scene as the deal which most here see as impossible gets down. Or we’ll get an amusing Eyes down the Lens “no deal it is folks” speech.

I suspect I'll be happy either way.
    I suspect you will.

You have out done HYUFD in your blind loyalty no matter what.

Bullshit.

I have repeatedly criticised the government this year when I feel the need to do so and called for u turns.

Plus I advocate Scottish independence. Some Tory loyalist. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️
    Much more Machiavellian. You foresee how hard it will be for Labour to become a serious political force again without Scotland, so you’re setting up power for the next ten years.
    A fiendishly clever plan that fails on only one front. Conservative owned no deal chaos will result in a straight fight between Labour and the Lib Dems for GE2024.
    No it won't', the Tories will always get a third of the vote whatever happens, the only way they don't is if Farage's new party overtakes them because Boris does too soft a Brexit.

Labour and the LDs are never going to overtake the Tories on the right, only Farage could do that as he did last Spring
    Good luck with no deal then.

A third of the vote is guaranteed is it? Do you not recall 1997?
    Yes, the Tories got 31% of the vote, still roughly a third and the Tory and Referendum Party combined votes came to 33.3% ie exactly a third of the vote
    You can't add the figures from another party to get your side over the 33% mark. That is cheating!
    You can as the Referendum Party was also a party of the right, my point was the right will always get a third of the vote so the only way the Tories do not get a third of the vote is if they lose votes to another party even further to their right as they did in 1997 and do not make up for it with voters gained in the centre as they did in 2015 when they got 37% despite UKIP getting 13%
    No you can't. As a never a Tory voter, you can't claim my vote for the Conservatives when I vote for UKIP!
    Given the Tories got 37% in 2015 anyway, ie significantly more than a third you don't need to, though most of the 2015 UKIP vote went Tory in 2017 and 2019 after the Brexit vote
    That was a very bold "look squirrel" attempt!
    It wasn't, just the point that a third of the UK electorate will always vote for a rightwing party, so the only way the Tories do not get a third of the vote is if they lose significant numbers of voters to a party to their right without picking enough centrist voters to replace them
    That being so, you can't guarantee that the Conservatives are the Party of choice for post no deal chaos right-wingers. It could be a more moderate feudal Tory Party alternative run by Gaulle, or we could all go full Yaxley-Lennon. So you argument is based on a whole pile of assumptions.
    It is true that Les Republicains has been overtaken by Le Pen's National Rally Party as the main party of the right in France, at least at presidential level and in Italy Forza Italia has been overtaken as the main party of the right by Salvini's Lega Nord.

In Canada in the 1990s the Progressive Conservatives were overtaken as the main party of the right by the Reform Party (the 2 merging in the noughties) so if Boris had pursued a SM and CU BINO or never managed to deliver Brexit at all that might have happened here with Farage's party becoming the main party of the right, as it started to do when May failed to deliver Brexit as the Brexit Party overtook the Tories in spring 2019, now it is unlikely with Brexit delivered and a hard Brexit on the way. Moderate Tory swing voters tend to go LD or Labour if it is centrist enough if they are unhappy with the Tory leadership
    If no deal is horrific (I would be surprised if it isn't) and the ramifications long lasting, it is anyone's guess who forms the next Government. I would suggest it won't be Boris Johnson or his successors' Conservative Party.
    Unless a third of the population dies it does not matter how bad No Deal Brexit is, the Tories will still get about a third of the vote even if Starmer won a landslide in 2024 as a consequence (which would also require him to win back Scotland).

The only way the Tories might not have reached 30%+ of the vote is if they had never delivered Brexit or only SM and CU BINO and most of their voters had gone to Farage
    Not necessarily. If Labour win the majority of the Red on Blue seats in England and Wales and the LDs win a significant number of the Blue on Orange seats, between them they won't need the SNP.
  • Options
    Johnson seems to have got the front pages he wanted.

https://twitter.com/AllieHBNews/status/1336071457206640640
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Men with overly large genitalia often have erectile dysfunction as the pressure requirement needed for success is too great. In short, too much willy, not enough blood.

Also, us ladies have limits. You might be the world's biggest plonker but do not expect much in the way of female company....
    Would it surprise if it had not been looked at from that perspective by the programmers? (They're getting better, I'm sure). Now if Rockstar developed the game, with their focus on too much detail, they probably would have thought of it.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,187

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

ydoethur said:

moonshine said:

Well at least the tedium will soon be over. We’ll either get a triumphant fist pumping scene as the deal which most here see as impossible gets down. Or we’ll get an amusing Eyes down the Lens “no deal it is folks” speech.

I suspect I'll be happy either way.
    I suspect you will.

You have out done HYUFD in your blind loyalty no matter what.

Bullshit.

I have repeatedly criticised the government this year when I feel the need to do so and called for u turns.

Plus I advocate Scottish independence. Some Tory loyalist. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️
    Much more Machiavellian. You foresee how hard it will be for Labour to become a serious political force again without Scotland, so you’re setting up power for the next ten years.
    A fiendishly clever plan that fails on only one front. Conservative owned no deal chaos will result in a straight fight between Labour and the Lib Dems for GE2024.
    No it won't', the Tories will always get a third of the vote whatever happens, the only way they don't is if Farage's new party overtakes them because Boris does too soft a Brexit.

Labour and the LDs are never going to overtake the Tories on the right, only Farage could do that as he did last Spring
    Good luck with no deal then.

A third of the vote is guaranteed is it? Do you not recall 1997?
    Yes, the Tories got 31% of the vote, still roughly a third and the Tory and Referendum Party combined votes came to 33.3% ie exactly a third of the vote
    You can't add the figures from another party to get your side over the 33% mark. That is cheating!
    You can as the Referendum Party was also a party of the right, my point was the right will always get a third of the vote so the only way the Tories do not get a third of the vote is if they lose votes to another party even further to their right as they did in 1997 and do not make up for it with voters gained in the centre as they did in 2015 when they got 37% despite UKIP getting 13%
    No you can't. As a never a Tory voter, you can't claim my vote for the Conservatives when I vote for UKIP!
    Given the Tories got 37% in 2015 anyway, ie significantly more than a third you don't need to, though most of the 2015 UKIP vote went Tory in 2017 and 2019 after the Brexit vote
    That was a very bold "look squirrel" attempt!
    It wasn't, just the point that a third of the UK electorate will always vote for a rightwing party, so the only way the Tories do not get a third of the vote is if they lose significant numbers of voters to a party to their right without picking enough centrist voters to replace them
    That being so, you can't guarantee that the Conservatives are the Party of choice for post no deal chaos right-wingers. It could be a more moderate feudal Tory Party alternative run by Gaulle, or we could all go full Yaxley-Lennon. So you argument is based on a whole pile of assumptions.
    It is true that Les Republicains has been overtaken by Le Pen's National Rally Party as the main party of the right in France, at least at presidential level and in Italy Forza Italia has been overtaken as the main party of the right by Salvini's Lega Nord.

In Canada in the 1990s the Progressive Conservatives were overtaken as the main party of the right by the Reform Party (the 2 merging in the noughties) so if Boris had pursued a SM and CU BINO or never managed to deliver Brexit at all that might have happened here with Farage's party becoming the main party of the right, as it started to do when May failed to deliver Brexit as the Brexit Party overtook the Tories in spring 2019, now it is unlikely with Brexit delivered and a hard Brexit on the way. Moderate Tory swing voters tend to go LD or Labour if it is centrist enough if they are unhappy with the Tory leadership
    If no deal is horrific (I would be surprised if it isn't) and the ramifications long lasting, it is anyone's guess who forms the next Government. I would suggest it won't be Boris Johnson or his successors' Conservative Party.
    Unless a third of the population dies it does not matter how bad No Deal Brexit is, the Tories will still get about a third of the vote even if Starmer won a landslide in 2024 as a consequence (which would also require him to win back Scotland).

The only way the Tories might not have reached 30%+ of the vote is if they had never delivered Brexit or only SM and CU BINO and most of their voters had gone to Farage
    Not necessarily. If Labour win the majority of the Red on Blue seats in England and Wales and the LDs win a significant number of the Blue on Orange seats, between them they won't need the SNP.
    The Tories will still get a third of the vote, probably more so in England, even with No Deal regardless of the economic consequences. So even if Labour and the LDs combined won most seats in England and Wales if Labour did not win back its Scottish seats there is unlikely to be a Labour landslide across the UK
  • Options
    If they are communicating with Trump I can see why they might think humans aren't ready.

Seriously, is it April 1st already?
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,167

What rule has she broken?
    Kay Burley attended Soho Century Club on Saturday night where a star studded group of 10 gathered to celebrate her upcoming 60th birthday spanned across two tables. When the curfew fell a smaller group went on to the Soho restaurant Folie whose owner had appeared on her Sky show earlier in the week. Finally 4 of the original party wound up at her West London Home

Unfortunately the whole affair was illegal under London tier 2 restrictions
    Maybe so (although I lost track of the rules for groups in pubs long ago), but what does any of that have to do with going for a wee in a pub?
    Pulpstar said:

Lol. A PB bum steer of epic proportions by Big G.

The wee had nothing to do with it.

That said, I couldn’t care less about Cummings and I care even less about this. Presume she works closely with Beth Rigby so they meet every day anyway? Still rools is rools.
  • Options

If they are communicating with Trump I can see why they might think humans aren't ready.

Wish it was. We might be coming out of Tier 3 by April.
  • Options
    It's nearly Christmas, Boris is off to Brussels, there must be some sort of sprouts headline pun coming?
  • Options
    kle4 said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

I don't understand why people cannot understand the attraction. Gaming is no different to any other entertainment, yet for some it's as though there's something strange about it. Maybe it involves a skill challenge like a physical game, maybe it has a good story like a movie, it depends, it makes as little sense to not understand the appeal as to not understand why someone might like to read a book - even if not everyone would enjoy reading a book, is it hard to figure out why someone might?
    I hadn’t played computer games for two decades or more until my young son got a PS4.

Oh boy. can I now see the appeal! The Unchartered and Assassin’s Creed series are more like immersive, interactive cinema than video games in the old sense of the term. Works of art.

@DavidL is missing out.
  • Options

😂

Chortle
  • Options
    BluestBlueBluestBlue Posts: 4,556
    edited December 2020

Pulpstar said:

Pulpstar said:

What, months of witch-hunting and an endless array of idiot journalists shouting at them? Harsh.
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 25,037
    edited December 2020
    +1 - if Boris is off to Brussels it's to attempt to pin the blame on the EU.

If only we had spent the last 3 years getting prepared and instructing companies what paperwork would be required.
  • Options
    eek said:

"I wanted to keep talking, but they declined."
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 59,009

Pulpstar said:

Pulpstar said:

What, months of witch-hunting and an endless array of idiot journalists shouting at them? Harsh.
    Don’t forget the weird protests at their homes.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,631
    eek said:

If only we had spent the last 3 years getting prepared and instructing companies what paperwork would be required.
    If only we had two more years to get ready.
  • Options
    eek said:

If the impact No Deal as bad as some commentators suggest, no amount of blaming the EU is going to wash with the public at large imo.
  • Options
    It's a rather convincing ploy. He still might not get one, but given he has the party onside for pretty much anything, he need not have tried this hard if he doesn't actually want one. I find it hard to credit the machiavellian view that all the effort has been for show.
  • Options
    TimTTimT Posts: 6,328

It's nearly Christmas, Boris is off to Brussels, there must be some sort of sprouts headline pun coming?

Desperately wondering how to work Walter Mung Campbell into this ...
  • Options

kle4 said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

I hadn’t played computer games for two decades or more until my young son got a PS4.

Oh boy. can I now see the appeal! The Unchartered and Assassin’s Creed series are more like immersive, interactive cinema than video games in the old sense of the term. Works of art.

@DavidL is missing out.
    No love for Papers Please, the world's best paperwork checking simulator, or Hatoful Boyfriend, the dating sim between a human girl in the post apocalypse and sentient pigeons? One of these is actually good.

It's a wide field :)
  • Options
    TimT said:

Desperately wondering how to work Walter Mung Campbell into this ...
    So far I can only come up with Hope In Brussels Sprouts Eternal. But I'm sure the Daily Star will have something better.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,856
    As he clearly hadn't read his own "Oven Ready Deal", or at least its Irish Protocol, I wouldn't trust him to be able to rewrite a 600 page protocol...
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    kle4 said:

It's a rather convincing ploy. He still might not get one, but given he has the party onside for pretty much anything, he need not have tried this hard if he doesn't actually want one. I find it hard to credit the machiavellian view that all the effort has been for show.
    This is what I find hard to fathom. Johnson could get away with any kind of deal from here.

Politically, why would he risk the possible consequences of No Deal? What conceivable upside is there for him?
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,631
    edited December 2020

kle4 said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

@DavidL is missing out.
    Make sure you get Days Gone, it's free with the PS5 and PS+ if you go down that road.

The Witcher Wild Hunt if you haven't already. It's one of the best games of this generation. I'm going to play it through again when the PS5 update comes out, would be my 4th playthrough!
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,187
    Edinburgh is not in full lockdown and it is part of their job as working royals and work is exempt from restrictions anyway
  • Options

kle4 said:

This is what I find hard to fathom. Johnson could get away with any kind of deal from here.

Politically, why would he risk the possible consequences of No Deal? What conceivable upside is there for him?
    I don't think he would intentionally, but both sides may miscalculate the moment they were supposed to blink and how much.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,856
    eek said:

The post Brexit assumption should have been WTO terms, with all plans based on that. It may have been possible to negotiate upwards from there, but it would have meant that people could plan, and all the news would be on the upside.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

I agree it isn't for show - just his red lines and the EU's red lines are too far apart, and both think the other will fold.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

eek said:

The post Brexit assumption should have been WTO terms, with all plans based on that. It may have been possible to negotiate upwards from there, but it would have meant that people could plan, and all the news would be on the upside.
    Spot on, a month after the referendum we should either have been planning for a soft Brexit or recruiting the customs officials, building new roads near ports and so on. That we havent made any serious attempt to do so does still make me think kinabalu is correct and no deal simply cant happen on 1 Jan 2021.

If it is going to be no deal, I think both sides would agree to start it from a future date, perhaps 1 July might be more realistic.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    edited December 2020
    Pulpstar said:
    Yes, that definitely makes it look like Florida is honestly reporting its Covid numbers.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,599
    Foxy said:

eek said:

Totally agree, and have said so a few times. It is quite silly to be negotiating it all in the febrile atmosphere of the transition period.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

kle4 said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

@DavidL is missing out.
    No love for Papers Please, the world's best paperwork checking simulator, or Hatoful Boyfriend, the dating sim between a human girl in the post apocalypse and sentient pigeons? One of these is actually good.

It's a wide field :)
    I had to look those up!

I can see the appeal of the first one, the second one... hmm...
  • Options

Thinking about it I think this might be getting overthought. They've been alternating between Brussels and London for months. Talks were in London last time. It might simply be that talks are in Brussels next simply because it's their turn next and there's no point causing a scene changing locale.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

@DavidL is missing out.
    Make sure you get Days Gone, it's free with the PS5 and PS+ if you go down that road.

The Witcher Wild Hunt if you haven't already. It's one of the best games of this generation. I'm going to play it through again when the PS5 update comes out, would be my 4th playthrough!
    Great tip - thanks!
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

kle4 said:

DavidL said:

DavidL said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

@DavidL is missing out.

Only 4? Lightweight...
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,005
    edited December 2020
    Just risked £10 to win £20 with Smarkets on there not being a deal agreed. Not sure it's a 1.55 shot for there to be a deal right now. Also not sure my assessment is correct, so a small bet it is.
    Hoping I'm wrong, the bet will be a gnat's fart in the grand scheme of my future pension equities value.
  • Options
    Something which is confusing me is what was that 'walk out' which happened a few weeks ago ?

If the differences are unsurmountable then Boris should not have returned to the negotiations.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Looks like she's trying to focus attention on the non-story rather than the real story.
This discussion has been closed.