Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The betting at 1136 GMT Nov 4th 2020 – politicalbetting.com

Comments

• Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,631
    Sean_F said:

Scott_xP said:
    So, Wisconsin was in the end, very tight.
    Yes, and that's why I'm not certain that PA is a slamdunk as many are making out. Biden is the favourite, but Trump's current margin in absolute vote terms is really very large so there are no guarantees of it flipping like WI or MI which didn't have the same large margins this late into their counts.
  • Options
    not_on_firenot_on_fire Posts: 4,341
    Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

rcs1000 said:

Pulpstar said:

My take on the states in doubt, in order of certainty for Biden...

i) Michigan <- 100% solid
    ii) Wisconsin <- Recount inevitable but won
    iii) Nevada <- Remaining mail winds up adding to lead
    iv) Pennsylvania <- Margin in remaining mail gives Biden lead
    ------------------- <Ends up with these above the line>
    v) Arizona <- Trump may well end up ahead due to remaining ballots needing to fill normal R leaning precints. Also some on the day stuff which will be very Trumpy.
    vi) Georgia <- Insufficient ballots to get over the line in GA
    vii) North Carolina (Won't get, not enough ballots left)</p>

We have no idea how many ballots are to come in NC, because (so long as they are delivered by the 12th and don't have a postmark after the 3rd) then they count.
    https://www.ncsbe.gov/ There's a max of 117,000
    That's no where near big enough for Biden to win.
    Why not? He's 58000 votes behind and in other states the mail votes have split about 75-25 to Biden
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    Also, so many different pages of information on the NCsbe pages, so easy to get lost and not find what you are looking for
  • Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,593
    UK LTLA data

Cases by specimen date

Cases by specimen date and scaled to 100K population

R from case data

• Options
    Sean_F said:

Scott_xP said:
    So, Wisconsin was in the end, very tight.
    Yes -a huge polling error
  • Options
    alex_alex_ Posts: 7,518
    gealbhan said:

Bravo. Is an aisle of Christmas toys to be blocked off in a Tesco Extra store, but remain on sale in a Tesco Superstore as its only half an aisle? The workaround there is a quick remerchandise to put in a shelf of food items in the middle.

Who writes these stupid fucking rules? And as the Welsh fiasco was Mark Drakesford's fault I assume he wrote the SI for England as well?
    Any other proof it is true, like Whitehall announcement on internet? After everything thrown at Welsh government about this policy, why would Boris and his team now be adopting it considering the agro that will come their way, with added claims of hypocracy?

Careful, This is fake news?
    They did this at the last lockdown. I assume it covers say a Marks and Spencer which has clothes, homeware and food. But the issue is treating clothes as non-essential. Some clothes are bloody essential!!!
  • Options
    Mal557Mal557 Posts: 662
    I really have no idea why so many pundits and media were just ignoring AZ and NV so much and in some places just assuming Biden had them. All this focus on the 3 rust belt states is fine but it seems that all that time something else was being missed perhaps. Particularly in NV there has been mood music all day that it was very tight, partly due , as I think Mr Ed mentioned earlier to the Latino vote moving to Trump there too
  • Options

It's genuinely possible Biden lost in Florida due to vote rigging

On the contrary, that's not very possible. Florida updated every 20 minutes with the registered voters from each party who had cast their votes. That rich flow of information would make fraud very hard to conceal.
    And turnout in Florida is about 1.5 million votes more than last time - hardly a sign of voter suppression.
  • Options
    UK case summary

• Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,141
    CNN in Democratic camp

O'Malley Dillon extremely confident will win election today – will win WI, MI and PA, quite confident about GA.

Say NC stays red.

Didn't mention AZ, NV.
  • Options
    UK R

By case data -

By hospital admissions

• Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,983
    Looking at RCP, they have Fulton now 97% counted. I don't think there are enough votes left to overhaul Trump's lead in Georgia.
  • Options
    MrEdMrEd Posts: 5,578
    Mal557 said:

I really have no idea why so many pundits and media were just ignoring AZ and NV so much and in some places just assuming Biden had them. All this focus on the 3 rust belt states is fine but it seems that all that time something else was being missed perhaps. Particularly in NV there has been mood music all day that it was very tight, partly due , as I think Mr Ed mentioned earlier to the Latino vote moving to Trump there too

The networks called it way too early. I think with NV they followed Ralston who effectively had said the race was all over and with AZ I think they saw Maricopa and assumed job done.
  • Options
    UK hospitals

• Options
    This isn't what Boris said on Saturday...in fact he said the opposite, which I thought was rather odd.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8913677/Coronavirus-shielding-England-vulnerable-people-urged-stay-home.html
  • Options
    UK Deaths

• Options
    Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

My guess is that Biden wins PA, WI, MI, AZ but loses NV.

NC could also enter the Democrat column if enough late arriving postal votes come in.

My guess AZ, NV, NC = Trump; WI / MI = Biden, PA = too close to call
    We have a whole week of mail in ballots for the Dems to receive in Arizona, why wouldn't you expect them to be overwhelmingly for Biden?
    Again, it comes back to whether the 2018 dynamic is the same as 2020. If it is, you are right. If it is not, and a lot of this has already been subsumed in the general voting trends. I don't know whether the comment about AZ mail-in being different from mid west is true
    Both sides used VBM in Arizona, it's the normal method for elections. This is from MAGA twitter and I have no pleasure in sharing it but I think it's likely to be accurate

https://twitter.com/AmyKremer/status/1324022757118627840
    I think that is right.

So AZ + NC + GA + NV + ME-2 + Alaska gets Trump to 261.
    So we are right back again to all on PA :) as I think MI and WI are gone for Trump
    Trump at 5.5 looks value at moment.
  • Options
    Mal557 said:

In AZ's case it's been called by Fox and AP, so I guess people made a mental note it was a lock.

NV is a funny one, there's been lots of speculation but they are counting it now and best price on the Dems is 1.19.

Doesn't suggest anyone at the count thinks it's going GOP.
  • Options
    Trump sliding back out to 5.5
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,071
    MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

The networks called it way too early. I think with NV they followed Ralston who effectively had said the race was all over and with AZ I think they saw Maricopa and assumed job done.
    You do know that there will be 100,000 postal votes recived in AZ in the next week that will count, right?
  • Options
    MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

I am more bullish on AZ than NV. Largely because the AP has called AZ. I dont claim that they’re infallible, but they’re usually pretty cautious and I don’t think they would have done it unless they were very confident.

But who knows. This could still all come down to PA.
  • Options

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

NC could also enter the Democrat column if enough late arriving postal votes come in.

We have a whole week of mail in ballots for the Dems to receive in Arizona, why wouldn't you expect them to be overwhelmingly for Biden?
    Again, it comes back to whether the 2018 dynamic is the same as 2020. If it is, you are right. If it is not, and a lot of this has already been subsumed in the general voting trends. I don't know whether the comment about AZ mail-in being different from mid west is true
    Both sides used VBM in Arizona, it's the normal method for elections. This is from MAGA twitter and I have no pleasure in sharing it but I think it's likely to be accurate

I think that is right.

So we are right back again to all on PA :) as I think MI and WI are gone for Trump
    Talk of recount for WI.
  • Options
    MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

GOP are 5.1 to win NV with the count being done now.

That's crazy odds if you are right.
  • Options

Scott_xP said:
    Is that close enough to request a recount?
    CNN are saying so, if I have understood. Trump campaign already talking about a recount only including legal ballots.

Here we go...
  • Options

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

I think that is right.

Talk of recount for WI.
    There will be a recount and it won't change anything, just like there are recounts and they never change anything in the UK.
  • Options
    CNN talking about the upcoming court action and what definitions will be used:

LEGAL BALLOTS: Votes for Trump
    ILLEGAL BALLOTS: Votes for Biden

These illegal fraudulent ballots for Biden need to be set aside as they dispute the legitimacy of the win declared by the President already
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

rcs1000 said:

I think it comes down to PA.

Biden takes WI, MI, AZ - 264
    Trump takes NV, GA, NC - 254

PA decides the winner which to me looks like Biden from the available information about postal votes.
    F***ing hope so. Would be well cool if his home state delivered victory.
  • Options
    MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

NV has not been called by anyone
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 25,028

Alistair said:

Pulpstar said:

rcs1000 said:

Pulpstar said:

My take on the states in doubt, in order of certainty for Biden...

i) Michigan <- 100% solid
    ii) Wisconsin <- Recount inevitable but won
    iii) Nevada <- Remaining mail winds up adding to lead
    iv) Pennsylvania <- Margin in remaining mail gives Biden lead
    ------------------- <Ends up with these above the line>
    v) Arizona <- Trump may well end up ahead due to remaining ballots needing to fill normal R leaning precints. Also some on the day stuff which will be very Trumpy.
    vi) Georgia <- Insufficient ballots to get over the line in GA
    vii) North Carolina (Won't get, not enough ballots left)</p>

We have no idea how many ballots are to come in NC, because (so long as they are delivered by the 12th and don't have a postmark after the 3rd) then they count.
    https://www.ncsbe.gov/ There's a max of 117,000
    That's no where near big enough for Biden to win.
    Why not? He's 58000 votes behind and in other states the mail votes have split about 75-25 to Biden
    Shows how tight it's going to be on that basis (and assuming all 117,000 votes were actually cast and arrive in time) Biden would win by less than 1000 votes.
  • Options

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

To be fair I think it was only Fox of the major networks who called AZ too early. either way . Trumps team seem very confident on AZ and NV and it sounds more than just mood music , but then who knows.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

I think that is right.

Talk of recount for WI.
    There will be a recount and it won't change anything, just like there are recounts and they never change anything in the UK.
    Also, the margin is such that a recount is very very unlikely to shift the result to Trump. Maybe a few hundred votes here or there. But not overturning tens of thousands.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,292
    edited November 2020
    So when does the polling inquiry begin?
  • Options

Scott_xP said:
    Is that close enough to request a recount?
    CNN are saying so, if I have understood. Trump campaign already talking about a recount only including legal ballots.

Here we go...
    Didn't Trump win it by around 20,000 4 years ago? Oh wait,,,,,
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

I think that is right.

Talk of recount for WI.
    I was just thinking that – my dad told me as a young boy that when a party asks for a recount they have lost the seat. I can never remember that being wrong!
  • Options
    Well he didn't say who "he" is.
  • Options
    It all started to go wrong when he posted....
  • Options
    Do hav

So when does the pollong inquiry begin?

Question: why did pollsters massively undercall the vote for Trump
    Answer: if you were a decent human being would you want to admit to voting for *that*?
  • Options

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

I think that is right.

Yes, I think there is, we'll need to see how the PA postals break down a bit though.
  • Options
    Fair point on CNN that having the lead is a massively advantageous position.

Stop the count in PA, stop the count in NV, AZ, WI, MI.

Okay, Biden wins.
  • Options

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

Once we see the numbers of what votes are actually left where we will know more but NV are saying that wont be updated until tomorrow when the final count is done! Hopefully Ralston can find something out today.
  • Options
    Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

To be fair I think it was only Fox of the major networks who called AZ too early. either way . Trumps team seem very confident on AZ and NV and it sounds more than just mood music , but then who knows.
    Trump's team may very well be right that he's ahead at the end of today. But mail in ballots will keep being recieved today, tomorrow, and all through the weekend.

That's why Biden's team is also very confident.
  • Options

Hear me out, I'm not sure they were that bad.

A few states will trend blue over the coming days. I expect Biden will win Michigan and Pennsylvania by ~3pp and 2pp respectively, meaning while polls weren't great, tehy were not terrible.

in NH and Maine they did well. They picked up toss ups in Georgia and NC. They went only slightly off drift in Florida.

Wait a few days, see what the final results say. Biden could have won by 5-6% nationally.

• Options

rcs1000 said:

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

I think that is right.

Talk of recount for WI.
    I was just thinking that – my dad told me as a young boy that when a party asks for a recount they have lost the seat. I can never remember that being wrong!
    This is completely different. Trump is going to use every power and lawyer he has to declare enough of the votes being recounted as invalid.

• Options

A few states will trend blue over the coming days. I expect Biden will win Michigan and Pennsylvania by ~3pp and 2pp respectively, meaning while polls weren't great, tehy were not terrible.

in NH and Maine they did well. They picked up toss ups in Georgia and NC. They went only slightly off drift in Florida.

Wait a few days, see what the final results say. Biden could have won by 5-6% nationally.

The other question is about the number of postal ballots not recieved by polling day.
  • Options

It all started to go wrong when he posted....
    Yes the times match :)
  • Options
    DruttDrutt Posts: 1,093
    Back Trump at 5.5 and trust a GA or NV result brings it back in to 2 or 3

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

Yes it's postal vote, but it's the latest of the postal votes and it's not just in blue areas. It won't be as blue as the VBM to date or as red as the ED voting. Of the two I think NV is better value, but I think they are both good value losers.
  • Options
    Maine goes Biden says CNN. They have called it.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

The other question is about the number of postal ballots not recieved by polling day.
    Turnout estimates (and thus "97% of votes counted" will, I suspect, prove to be somewhat off.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,168
    edited November 2020
    Joe Biden projected to have won Maine
  • Options

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

Correct, Fox called AZ hours ago, NV has lain gathering dust while everyone frothed over the rust belt states, and only now is stirring!!
  • Options
    Biden projected to win Maine.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

rcs1000 said:

I think it comes down to PA.

Biden takes WI, MI, AZ - 264
    Trump takes NV, GA, NC - 254

PA decides the winner which to me looks like Biden from the available information about postal votes.
    F***ing hope so. Would be well cool if his home state delivered victory.
    PA would also take away the risk of a solitary faithless elector deciding the presidency.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

I think that is right.

Yes, I think there is, we'll need to see how the PA postals break down a bit though.
    CNN mentioned there are a few solid Red counties that deliberately did not count votes on election night and will start today. That has to be taken into account.
  • Options
    3 of 4 ECV for Maine to Biden.

270 is reachable now with AZ, NV, WI, MI.

The first two are a big worry mind.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 27,007
    First visit to PB for about 6 hours. Things seem to have shifted to Biden, although his lead in Nevada is only 7,500 votes.
  • Options
    538 had no business slagging off 538 for its polling coverage. The RCP averages seem to have been closest to the mark, of the poll aggregators.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

Trump's team may very well be right that he's ahead at the end of today. But mail in ballots will keep being recieved today, tomorrow, and all through the weekend.

Are they on AZ? I thought according to the report below, Biden's Campaign Manager didn't mention NV / AZ specifically but did call out other states.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,062
    rcs1000 said:

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

I thought Biden was already ahead in Nevada and Arizona? Is he actually going to need late arriving ballots?
  • Options
    Just been doing some checks on the count in PA, Biden is picking up 2 votes for every 1 Trump is at the moment, if that holds then Trump will take it, his lead is too big.
  • Options
    Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

Correct, Fox called AZ hours ago, NV has lain gathering dust while everyone frothed over the rust belt states, and only now is stirring!!
    And bizarrely, finishes the count tomorrow. I’m not sure what they’re all busy with in Nevada today, but it had better be important.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,168
    As things stand of the remaining states left to call Biden will win Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Nevada and Trump will win Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Alaska making it Biden 270 and Trump 268 and the closest EC result since 1876
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,316
    Does anyone have the figures for ME2?
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

Mal557 said:

MrEd said:

Pulpstar said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

MrEd said:

rcs1000 said:

I think that is right.

Talk of recount for WI.
    This is completely different. Trump is going to use every power and lawyer he has to declare enough of the votes being recounted as invalid.

Sure, but that's hard to do when a majority of Americans are against you.
  • Options
    Drutt said:

Back Trump at 5.5 and trust a GA or NV result brings it back in to 2 or 3

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

Yes it's postal vote, but it's the latest of the postal votes and it's not just in blue areas. It won't be as blue as the VBM to date or as red as the ED voting. Of the two I think NV is better value, but I think they are both good value losers.
    Thing is its not just postal votes outstanding in Nevada, there are also quoting Ralston 'There are also tens of thousands of same-day registration provisional ballots in Clark. GOP overperformed in same-day today so far but not by the margin the Dems are expected to win mail. There are also some votes in other rural states to be added. Not saying its enough for Trump but its these same day reg votes that make the Trump campaign think they can win. I've no idea if their numbers they see are right.
  • Options
    For NV and AZ I think on the day provisional ballots may actually break for Trump, in AZ it probably won't be enough to change the result by NV really is such a close race it may make the difference.
  • Options
    Can Donald Trump Litigate His Way to Victory via the Supreme Court? Not Likely

https://electionlawblog.org/?p=118161
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Just been doing some checks on the count in PA, Biden is picking up 2 votes for every 1 Trump is at the moment, if that holds then Trump will take it, his lead is too big.

Not good. Where are you seeing this?
  • Options

MrEd said:

Mal557 said:

I am more bullish on AZ than NV. Largely because the AP has called AZ. I dont claim that they’re infallible, but they’re usually pretty cautious and I don’t think they would have done it unless they were very confident.

But who knows. This could still all come down to PA.
    Here is APs reasoning on all their calls, NV oddly missing.
    https://apnews.com/article/ap-explains-race-calls-0b1988605f9101f4b799fc63b01e0090?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
  • Options
    MikeL said:

Not to hand, but Maine split 3/1
  • Options
    What went wrong for Biden in Pennsylvania? He seems to have lost it by even more than Ohio.
  • Options
    ME2 is crucial because 271-267 is much safer than 270-268.

One faithless elector is a big danger.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

Trump is out at almost 6.

Am I missing something?
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

What went wrong for Biden in Pennsylvania? He seems to have lost it by even more than Ohio.

Hmm? There’s loads of postal votes yet to come in. We just don’t know at this stage if it’s enough to close the gap.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

He is odds on at the moment....
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830

Do hav

Question: why did pollsters massively undercall the vote for Trump
    Answer: if you were a decent human being would you want to admit to voting for *that*?
    If you were a decent human being would you want to vote for *that*?
  • Options

MaxPB said:

Just by eye from the NYT vote tallies so it's unscientific, but both updates since I started checking have come in at the same 2:1 ratio.
  • Options

Andy_JS said:

He is odds on at the moment....
    Aren't they updating the various maps anymore? They've all got Trump ahead by 53.5% to 45.2%.
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

MikeL said:

ME2 has not been called - certainly not by CNN or Fox
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I don't really get why the Democrats are so concerned about comparisons with 2000. In 2000 the situation involved recounts and selective recounts at that. And Bush was ahead.

This time this is about actual counts. And if it goes to court it will be because Biden is ahead. It's a completely situation.
  • Options

MaxPB said:

If the votespa.com website is to believe there is still 1.2 million postals outstanding. This is mostly on the day votes for Philly coming in.

That sid my analysis now says Biden loses PA by 4 figures - although ther eis defeinetly some dodgy data in their due to Penn saying counties haven't reported any results and Everyone else saying they have. So I am double counting a bunch of small but heavily Trump states.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,062
    If there are still 1.4m ballots to count in Pennsylvania* and Biden is only 400000 behind then he only needs about 63% to win, right?

*Sky just showed 5.6m votes counted with 80% done. I assume I've got this right.

• Options
    Andy_JS said:

He hasn't lost it.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

MaxPB said:

If the votespa.com website is to believe there is still 1.2 million postals outstanding. This is mostly on the day votes for Philly coming in.

That sid my analysis now says Biden loses PA by 4 figures - although ther eis defeinetly some dodgy data in their due to Penn saying counties haven't reported any results and Everyone else saying they have. So I am double counting a bunch of small but heavily Trump states.
    CNN mentioned this - they said some heavily pro-Trump counties had said they would be swamped on election day and would only count afterwards
  • Options
    MikeL said:

Sean_F said:

MikeL said:

It has by DDHQ
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Eh? There are millions of votes being counted now – have you been asleep? :)
  • Options
    I would also quite like to know what the ever loving flip they are doing down in Georgia.
  • Options
    MrEd said:

Alistair said:

MaxPB said:

CNN mentioned this - they said some heavily pro-Trump counties had said they would be swamped on election day and would only count afterwards
    No, I'm talking about counties that are reporting results on the country website but the data is not reflected on the Penn state website.
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Nah, Trump's the one who's "lost it", asking the Courts to suspend counting of ballots!
  • Options
    MrEd said:

MikeL said:

Sean_F said:

MikeL said:

It has by DDHQ
    OK, thanks.

Link has ME2 - Trump leads 52/45

https://www.businessinsider.com/maine-presidential-election-2020-live-vote-counts-results-2020?r=US&IR=T
  • Options
    edited November 2020

If there are still 1.4m ballots to count in Pennsylvania* and Biden is only 400000 behind then he only needs about 63% to win, right?

*Sky just showed 5.6m votes counted with 80% done. I assume I've got this right.

470k behind, supposedly 1.2m ballots still to count so he needs just around 70%. I think it should still be doable because the remaining votes are coming from strong Dem areas, but I don't think it's guaranteed. If Trump wins PA then he only needs to take NV in addition to NC and GA to win.
  • Options
    Ok, so actually I was double counting a lot. Back to my original forecast, Biden by 80,000 votes in PA
  • Options
    Trump out to beyond 6
  • Options
    GA - Trump lead falls to 87,000
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

470k behind, supposedly 1.2m ballots still to count so he needs just around 70%. I think it should still be doable because the remaining votes are coming from strong Dem areas, but I don't think it's guaranteed. If Trump wins PA then he only needs to take NV in addition to NC and GA to win.
    More ballots than that I think – PA secretary of state said millions (plural) about an hour ago live on CNN.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,413
    Well, that was some day. The technology exploded, a child threatened to hit me, a bottle of water got dropped down a flight of stairs with predictably unfortunate consequences, and my car has a fault.

I’m so pleased to hear nothing exciting happened in the world. I don’t think I could bear it.
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,413

I would also quite like to know what the ever loving flip they are doing down in Georgia.

They are wondering how so many people who don’t live in Alabama could vote for a man who publicly lusts after his own daughter?
This discussion has been closed.