Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Undefined discussion subject.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,164
    edited August 2020
    TimT said:

HYUFD said:

Its a fair point.

Unlike the Commonwealth the UN does nothing to expel from its membership dictators etc

Xi and Putin both sit on the Security Council.

As for thieves - well Trump is on the Security Council too.
    Realistically you cannot not have China and Russia as well as the USA on the UN Security Council if there is any point to it, it is not supposed to be a body only for democracies and free market economies like the G7 but was set up to incorporate the main world powers to solve problems diplomatically first rather than through military action
    Of course but some people, especially of the internationalist streak, tend to view the UN as a good or worthy thing - rather than simply what it is which is a forum for all nations to speak including dictators, murderers and thieves which are endemic in the leadership of much of the world.

The UN represents the whole world not the free world. It is not democratic and it is not good people only.
    People forget that the origins of the UN is as a club for the victorious powers of WWII to impose their peace.

Article 53
    "The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council, with the exception of measures against any enemy state, as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, provided for pursuant to Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state.

"The term enemy state as used in paragraph 1 of this Article applies to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory of the present Charter."

Article 77
    "1 The trusteeship system shall apply to such territories in the following categories as may be placed thereunder by means of trusteeship agreements:

"b. territories which may be detached from enemy states as a result of the Second World War"

Article 107
    "Nothing in the present Charter shall invalidate or preclude action, in relation to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory to the present Charter, taken or authorized as a result of that war by the Governments having responsibility for such action."
    After WW2 when the UN was set up Germany and Japan were still occupied by Allied troops anyway and neither were full sovereign countries for some time to come.

Both are in the G7 and G20 now but while significant economic powers neither are as militarily strong now as the P5 members of the UN Security Council, though Germany and Japan are in the UN General Assembly of course
  • Options
    NerysHughesNerysHughes Posts: 3,351
    eristdoof said:

eristdoof said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

FF43 said:

My view on masks in schools is that we are taking a big risk on a second virus peak on children going back to school due to the sheer number of social interactions in that environment. I also think we need to make school work, which means being rigorous on hygiene everywhere - masks in schools, yes - but also in pubs etc. We have zero headroom on this virus.

The are seven conditions killing more people than coronavirus in our country at the moment.

count them.
    1.5% of deaths in the week ending 14th August had Covid on the death certificate. Huge areas of the Country have had no Covid positive cases for weeks. This protect yourself from Covid at all costs mantra needs to stop. 6 times as many people died from flu that week. What are we doing about that?
    Masks help for flu too...

Maskwearing is pretty cost free, and as a way to keep the virus under control an economical one, compared to shutting down swathes of the economy again.
    There are millions of people with other illnesses who are not being treated because of the protect yourself from Covid culture. Surgeries are completely failing their communities using Covid as a reason for not seeing anyone. People did not suddenly get better from every other illness in March when the lockdown started. Covid is now a background disease. Most people who get it do not even get ill. People are not being treated for the numerous other illnesses that humans get to enable healthcare staff to "protect" themselves from this background disease. Its complete madness. The obsession needs to stop.
    Wearing a mask, and having patients wear them is helping me to treat non covid patients safely. It is a simple measure that allows normal service to be resumed.

In what way do you think that wearing masks interferes with treatment.
    It is the failure of the Government to think about anything else other than Covid. How many health issues do you think have built up over the past 5 months with many surgeries basically closed to patients? My local surgery is like a prison. A study of 16,000 people in Southampton using the new saliva test over the past month found zero positive cases. Yet surgeries here remain shut to protect themselves.
    Yes, but what about mask wearing in schools? How is that interfering with anything? Indeed it is a means of allowing normal service to resume.
    Its like saying what is wrong with the Government concentrating on a village winning Britain in Bloom whilst the crops in the field are rotting away. Wearing masks in schools will make absolutely no difference to the spread of Covid. Opening surgeries and getting sick people seen rather than leaving them to die at home should be the Government's priority, but it is clearly not. I say it again Covid accounted for 1.5% of deaths. We need to start worrying about what caused the other 98.5% of deaths.
    I think that most people on this forum agree that GP surgeries should be open.

That has as much to do with the debate about wearing masks in schools as the poisoning of Navalny has to do with the number of slip fielders that Joe Root is setting.
    So do you think the Government should concentrate more on getting schoolchildren to wear masks or reopening surgeries?
    They can easily do both.
    Exactly, but they are not. If anyone cares to look at my posts I have been ranting about surgeries for weeks. I don't think masks have done any good and the evidence from Spain where everyone has to wear a mask at all times in public hardly shows that they are working

However by far my biggest concern is the abject failure of large areas of the NHS and especially Surgeries in treating people with illnesses other than Covid. In the ONS figures today whilst the number of Covid cases was down again the number of other deaths was significantly above average. Whilst the heatwave may be to blame for part of the increase I am sure a large part of it is people dying from untreated illnesses as they cannot access healthcare due to Covid restrictions.

I have so many examples of people with really nasty issues just being turned away from surgeries. There is no reason for this to be continuing to happen. The Governemnt should be instructing these surgeries to open their doors and start seeing poeple again.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,899
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    4 down :grin:
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Lock him up!

He should never play for England ever again.
    Why?

A bit slow on his feet, but a great player. Its a football team not a church choir.
    We shouldn't let thugs play for England.

This sort of thing may be tolerated by the French, but we're British, thank God.
  • Options
    MattWMattW Posts: 18,715
    Foxy said:

Lock him up!

Why?

A bit slow on his feet, but a great player. Its a football team not a church choir.
    You need to meet more church choirs :smile:
  • Options

If in 2003 when Australia once again comprehensively retained the Ashes you'd said to me that a promising young English bowler who'd just had his ODI debut for England before the Ashes would end up with more Test wickets than Glenn McGrath I'd have found it very hard to believe.

Anderson really has been tremendous for English cricket.

He would probably have got more wickets, and faster if he hadn't been influenced by coaches who tried to alter his action after he had become a regular in the England Team. Their lamentable efforts almost caused him to drop out of the game entirely. Fortunately he returned to doing things his own way eventually.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,205

Foxy said:

Lock him up!

Why?

This sort of thing may be tolerated by the French, but we're British, thank God.
    Why was Stevie G was allowed to carry on playing for England? And don't say because he was found not guilty. So was JT and he still got the sack from the captaincy.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,144
    If this isn't a draw, the bookies won't pay out for the England win as it's a fix.....
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,068

eristdoof said:

eristdoof said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

FF43 said:

My view on masks in schools is that we are taking a big risk on a second virus peak on children going back to school due to the sheer number of social interactions in that environment. I also think we need to make school work, which means being rigorous on hygiene everywhere - masks in schools, yes - but also in pubs etc. We have zero headroom on this virus.

The are seven conditions killing more people than coronavirus in our country at the moment.

count them.
    1.5% of deaths in the week ending 14th August had Covid on the death certificate. Huge areas of the Country have had no Covid positive cases for weeks. This protect yourself from Covid at all costs mantra needs to stop. 6 times as many people died from flu that week. What are we doing about that?

Maskwearing is pretty cost free, and as a way to keep the virus under control an economical one, compared to shutting down swathes of the economy again.
    There are millions of people with other illnesses who are not being treated because of the protect yourself from Covid culture. Surgeries are completely failing their communities using Covid as a reason for not seeing anyone. People did not suddenly get better from every other illness in March when the lockdown started. Covid is now a background disease. Most people who get it do not even get ill. People are not being treated for the numerous other illnesses that humans get to enable healthcare staff to "protect" themselves from this background disease. Its complete madness. The obsession needs to stop.
    Wearing a mask, and having patients wear them is helping me to treat non covid patients safely. It is a simple measure that allows normal service to be resumed.

It is the failure of the Government to think about anything else other than Covid. How many health issues do you think have built up over the past 5 months with many surgeries basically closed to patients? My local surgery is like a prison. A study of 16,000 people in Southampton using the new saliva test over the past month found zero positive cases. Yet surgeries here remain shut to protect themselves.
    Yes, but what about mask wearing in schools? How is that interfering with anything? Indeed it is a means of allowing normal service to resume.
    Its like saying what is wrong with the Government concentrating on a village winning Britain in Bloom whilst the crops in the field are rotting away. Wearing masks in schools will make absolutely no difference to the spread of Covid. Opening surgeries and getting sick people seen rather than leaving them to die at home should be the Government's priority, but it is clearly not. I say it again Covid accounted for 1.5% of deaths. We need to start worrying about what caused the other 98.5% of deaths.

That has as much to do with the debate about wearing masks in schools as the poisoning of Navalny has to do with the number of slip fielders that Joe Root is setting.
    So do you think the Government should concentrate more on getting schoolchildren to wear masks or reopening surgeries?
    They can easily do both.
    Exactly, but they are not. If anyone cares to look at my posts I have been ranting about surgeries for weeks. I don't think masks have done any good and the evidence from Spain where everyone has to wear a mask at all times in public hardly shows that they are working

However by far my biggest concern is the abject failure of large areas of the NHS and especially Surgeries in treating people with illnesses other than Covid. In the ONS figures today whilst the number of Covid cases was down again the number of other deaths was significantly above average. Whilst the heatwave may be to blame for part of the increase I am sure a large part of it is people dying from untreated illnesses as they cannot access healthcare due to Covid restrictions.

I have so many examples of people with really nasty issues just being turned away from surgeries. There is no reason for this to be continuing to happen. The Governemnt should be instructing these surgeries to open their doors and start seeing poeple again.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-spanish-approach-to-face-masks
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,825

eristdoof said:

eristdoof said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

FF43 said:

count them.

They can easily do both.

No one is opposed to normal services being resumed, and it is government policy. I have not seen anyone here opposed. You seem to be having an argument with a lamp post.

Masks in secondary schools is a pretty cost free intervention to reduce spread, and nothing to do with GP surgeries doing phone triage.

Blame Hancock if you like, he has been a big advocate of video GPs even before Covid-19 hit.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,584
    edited August 2020
    tlg86 said:

Foxy said:

Lock him up!

Why?

Why was Stevie G was allowed to carry on playing for England? And don't say because he was found not guilty. So was JT and he still got the sack from the captaincy.
    I think was a belief that there should be a presumption of innocent until proven guilty.

IIRC John Terry was sacked for making the beast with two backs with Wayne Bridge's ex, something that isn't good for team cohesion.

Edit - Oh you're talking about the second time Terry was sacked, that was because they said being England captain made it more complicated but JT was still allowed to play.
  • Options
    Recorded coverage of the first evening of the Republican convention last night on BBC Parliament now
  • Options
    Some people need to learn the meaning of the phrase STFU.

Can Bill please take Hillary on holiday until the first Wednesday in November?
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,446
    edited August 2020
    HYUFD said:

TimT said:

HYUFD said:

Its a fair point.

Unlike the Commonwealth the UN does nothing to expel from its membership dictators etc

Realistically you cannot not have China and Russia as well as the USA on the UN Security Council if there is any point to it, it is not supposed to be a body only for democracies and free market economies like the G7 but was set up to incorporate the main world powers to solve problems diplomatically first rather than through military action
    Of course but some people, especially of the internationalist streak, tend to view the UN as a good or worthy thing - rather than simply what it is which is a forum for all nations to speak including dictators, murderers and thieves which are endemic in the leadership of much of the world.

The UN represents the whole world not the free world. It is not democratic and it is not good people only.
    People forget that the origins of the UN is as a club for the victorious powers of WWII to impose their peace.

Article 53
    "The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council, with the exception of measures against any enemy state, as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, provided for pursuant to Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state.

"The term enemy state as used in paragraph 1 of this Article applies to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory of the present Charter."

Article 77
    "1 The trusteeship system shall apply to such territories in the following categories as may be placed thereunder by means of trusteeship agreements:

"b. territories which may be detached from enemy states as a result of the Second World War"

Article 107
    "Nothing in the present Charter shall invalidate or preclude action, in relation to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory to the present Charter, taken or authorized as a result of that war by the Governments having responsibility for such action."
    After WW2 when the UN was set up Germany and Japan were still occupied by Allied troops anyway and neither were full sovereign countries for some time to come.

Both are in the G7 and G20 now but while significant economic powers neither are as militarily strong now as the P5 members of the UN Security Council, though Germany and Japan are in the UN General Assembly of course
    India, the Philippines, New Zealand, Ukraine and Belarus became members of the UN in 1945 despite being non-sovereign at the time.
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,205

tlg86 said:

Foxy said:

Lock him up!

Why?

I think was a belief that there should be a presumption of innocent until proven guilty.

IIRC John Terry was sacked for making the beast with two backs with Wayne Bridge's ex, something that isn't good for team cohesion.
    Apologies, Terry was sacked (for the second time!) before the court case:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16866149

Postino Pat resigned a few days later over it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16941457
  • Options
    End of test....
  • Options
    I thought England could have gone for the win, but nevermind, series won.
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

tlg86 said:

Foxy said:

Lock him up!

Why?

Apologies, Terry was sacked (for the second time!) before the court case:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16866149

Postino Pat resigned a few days later over it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16941457
    But he was allowed to play until the trial was completed.
  • Options

"The Democrats are now shameless about their intention to steal this election."

President Trump. Probably.
  • Options
    rpjsrpjs Posts: 3,787
    edited August 2020
    IshmaelZ said:

An odd way to phrase it. I don't think there are many songs which people know all the words for, but they can still appreciate the song.

I know a lot of people my age who could sing all the words to Fresh Prince of Bel Air as an oddly specific song that every word is known of - but not the extended version of the song with the extra verse.
    I think I know all the words to the marri-ed to a merma-id version. Knowing the proper one would be really weird. NB that 4% = the decapitation constant in polling terms and equates to 0%.
    The version of "Married to a Mermaid" I learnt at school changed the refrain to

Rule Britannia! Britannia rule the waves!
    Britons never never never
    Shall be mar-ri-èd to a mermaid at the bottom of the deep blue sea!

Perhaps the BBC should perform that one as a compromise?
  • Options

HYUFD said:

TimT said:

HYUFD said:

Its a fair point.

Article 53

Article 77

Article 107

India, Ukraine and Belarus became members of the UN in 1945 despite being non-sovereign at the time.
    So were Germany and Japan, neither were members of the UN Security Council
  • Options
    NerysHughesNerysHughes Posts: 3,351
    Foxy said:

eristdoof said:

eristdoof said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

FF43 said:

count them.

They can easily do both.

No one is opposed to normal services being resumed, and it is government policy. I have not seen anyone here opposed. You seem to be having an argument with a lamp post.

Masks in secondary schools is a pretty cost free intervention to reduce spread, and nothing to do with GP surgeries doing phone triage.

Blame Hancock if you like, he has been a big advocate of video GPs even before Covid-19 hit.
    It might be Government policy but they are doing little to enforce it.

This is just a silly example . My friend has probably broken her hand. She did not want to go to A & E so did an e-consult. An appointment was booked for 3 days for someone to call. The person who called was a Doctor from another surgery. It was done via video. She examined her hand via video. She said yes you probably have broken it but due to Covid it will be a 12 week wait for an X-Ray so there is nothing we can do, goodbye!

I realise a broken hand is not important but this is the type of service that people are getting "we can't do anything because of Covid"

Now I may be arguing with a lamp post but I do consider what is happening with the NHS and Surgeries at the moment is awful.

• Options
    Ay carumba.

Messi has told Barca he wants to leave via his free transfer clause.

https://twitter.com/Alfremartinezz/status/1298304817706737665
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,644

If she were running this time again and I was an American I'd go third party again.
  • Options
    Black_RookBlack_Rook Posts: 8,905

ukpaul said:

Anyone know where Malmesbury is? I was following their daily updates as I'm in an area with significant numbers. Hope they are okay.

Maybe he/she can't get the data - the gov site seems to be down.
    It's choking quite badly but I've managed to get at the main hospital patient chart. The total number of remaining Covid patients in UK hospitals is now below 800 and has dropped by another 14% relative to last Tuesday.

Even though we can't view them because it won't yet work properly, I can see that the website now includes some new visualisations. That might be the reason why it's choking - we all know the dire consequences of IT updates...
  • Options

I thought England could have gone for the win, but nevermind, series won.

I know England have won both series this summer and of course I am delighted that Anderson got his 600, but I think there are some very serious questions to be asked about Root as a Captain. He has made some terrible and quite inexplicable decisions regarding field settings in the last few tests and seems to lack the killer instinct needed to actually put the opposition to the sword. He has been lucky that he was playing against Pakistan and the West Indies rather than Australia and South Africa.

I am really not convinced he is the man to lead England into the Ashes next year.
  • Options
    Even 51% of Trump voters are prepared to acknowledge US historical flaws on that polling
  • Options
    contrariancontrarian Posts: 5,818

Ay carumba.

Fancy him at the Kop?
  • Options

HYUFD said:
    Who cares what the public thinks on this? We should be making decisions of this nature based on expert military advice, not what the layman public think.
    The Government probably do as they are testing the water.

I'm suspect it's "and" rather than "either or".

You can dominate the physical ground with mobile artillery and armour in a way that's very hard to stop with just infantry and helicopters.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,553

Lock him up!

Completely agree. Rather lose than win with scumbags.
  • Options

Ay carumba.

Fancy him at the Kop?
    No, he doesn't track back, which is a big no no under Klopp.

Plus the last time he played at Anfield he was shit, I've never seen him play well in person.
  • Options
    contrariancontrarian Posts: 5,818
    HYUFD said:
    Enemies of the state suggests the dems won;t stop at beating Trump in an election.

I'm not sure hanging would be enough, such is their visceral, all encompassing hatred.

• Options
    Trump saying in his speech last night he felt Sanders supporters had more energy than Bidens even if Sanders had a smaller base than him
  • Options

isam said:

isam said:

dr_spyn said:
    Johnson with a 6% lead there on Favourable ratings.

Remarkable all things considered that he's still leading on that metric.
    That's one way of looking at it if you are a Boris fanboy.

44% of those polled disapprove of Johnson while just 25% of those polled disapprove of Starmer. That's a big gap.
    Actually credit goes to @isam who identified a while back that Favourable ratings were historically more accurate than Net Favourables - which makes sense considering votes vote for a party and not against one.

Plus of course Johnson is polling as good or better than he was in approval ratings still today than he was before he won his landslide 80 seat majority.
    Mike, from 2011

Oh wow that's interesting, so that's OGH himself saying that favourables are key? Very interesting, I hope that answers OGH's question - though your charts the other day were very fascinating.
    Thanks Philip.

Yes ,it was definitely the case with Cameron vs EdM that Favourables trumped Net Satisfaction as a guide. Ed led on the latter by a fair margin for quite some time, but not on the former. The same seems true with Boris vs Sir Keir.
    isam said:

isam said:

dr_spyn said:

44% of those polled disapprove of Johnson while just 25% of those polled disapprove of Starmer. That's a big gap.
    Actually credit goes to @isam who identified a while back that Favourable ratings were historically more accurate than Net Favourables - which makes sense considering votes vote for a party and not against one.

Plus of course Johnson is polling as good or better than he was in approval ratings still today than he was before he won his landslide 80 seat majority.
    Mike, from 2011

Oh wow that's interesting, so that's OGH himself saying that favourables are key? Very interesting, I hope that answers OGH's question - though your charts the other day were very fascinating.
    Thanks Philip.

Yes ,it was definitely the case with Cameron vs EdM that Favourables trumped Net Satisfaction as a guide. Ed led on the latter by a fair margin for quite some time, but not on the former. The same seems true with Boris vs Sir Keir.
    A problem at the moment is that one leader johnson is far better known than Starmer who has only been in the job for three and a half months and still has a high level of DKs. It takes time for an opposition leader to build profile so that a proper comparison can be made.

Also please don't confuse satisfaction ratings with favourability or approval.

Thus a GE2019 Tory could have been satisfied with Corbyn because he was so crap but not view him favourably

My wife has no idea who Starmer is.

She's an educated legal professional.
  • Options

Foxy said:

eristdoof said:

eristdoof said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

FF43 said:

count them.

They can easily do both.

This is just a silly example . My friend has probably broken her hand. She did not want to go to A & E so did an e-consult. An appointment was booked for 3 days for someone to call. The person who called was a Doctor from another surgery. It was done via video. She examined her hand via video. She said yes you probably have broken it but due to Covid it will be a 12 week wait for an X-Ray so there is nothing we can do, goodbye!

I realise a broken hand is not important but this is the type of service that people are getting "we can't do anything because of Covid"

Now I may be arguing with a lamp post but I do consider what is happening with the NHS and Surgeries at the moment is awful.

And yet some surgeries are doing brilliantly and operating far better now than they did before Covid.

In my surgery they tried to introduce the AskmyGP system back last autumn but no one wanted to take it up. Patients wanted to see a doctor even if it was clear there was no need.

Since Covid patients have preferred the remote access system where they can be triaged online and then brought into the surgery only if necessary. It is getting rid of vast numbers of unnecessary appointments which means that those who do actually need to see the doctor can do so same day most of the time. A hugely increased number of people are being dealt with in a far more efficient way and the system is massively popular.

For our GPs at least Covid has been transformational in a wholly positive way.
  • Options

Foxy said:

eristdoof said:

eristdoof said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

FF43 said:

count them.

They can easily do both.

And yet some surgeries are doing brilliantly and operating far better now than they did before Covid.

In my surgery they tried to introduce the AskmyGP system back last autumn but no one wanted to take it up. Patients wanted to see a doctor even if it was clear there was no need.

Since Covid patients have preferred the remote access system where they can be triaged online and then brought into the surgery only if necessary. It is getting rid of vast numbers of unnecessary appointments which means that those who do actually need to see the doctor can do so same day most of the time. A hugely increased number of people are being dealt with in a far more efficient way and the system is massively popular.

For our GPs at least Covid has been transformational in a wholly positive way.
    And ours
  • Options

isam said:

isam said:

dr_spyn said:

Mike, from 2011

Thanks Philip.

isam said:

isam said:

dr_spyn said:

Mike, from 2011

Thanks Philip.

A problem at the moment is that one leader johnson is far better known than Starmer who has only been in the job for three and a half months and still has a high level of DKs. It takes time for an opposition leader to build profile so that a proper comparison can be made.

Thus a GE2019 Tory could have been satisfied with Corbyn because he was so crap but not view him favourably

Keep Calmer!
  • Options

NEW THREAD

• Options

HYUFD said:
    Enemies of the state suggests the dems won;t stop at beating Trump in an election.

I'm not sure hanging would be enough, such is their visceral, all encompassing hatred.

Pelosi is no better than Clinton in her services to the Republican Party.
  • Options
    Alphabet_SoupAlphabet_Soup Posts: 2,767

isam said:

isam said:

dr_spyn said:

Mike, from 2011

Thanks Philip.

isam said:

isam said:

dr_spyn said:

Mike, from 2011

Thanks Philip.

As more people become familiar with Starmer it won't necessarily raise his popularity. That cringe-making, knee-bending photoshoot hasn't gone away.
This discussion has been closed.