Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The football season should be completed even if matches are be

Comments

• Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,472

A friend’s hot take on the news:

“I guess Laura K needs to self-isolate now considering she lives up Johnson’s arse.”

Given that the disease doesn't appear to be transmitted anally, that would probably be one of the safest places to be.
  • Options
    tysontyson Posts: 6,050
    Sandpit said:
    There was a fuss made about the treatment to King George when he was diagnosed with lung cancer....a journalist showed the profile of a miner who had been treated in exactly the same way to counteract that....

In a crisis it is important to show that people are all the same....just some of us do different things....
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,880

My other PB name is BigG.

I haven't been rumbled yet

I am 93% of all the posters on the site. It's hard work do that *and* denying the existence of Australia.
    You are on the side of the many not the few Comrade

I was also Tim and Nigel4England
    I can confirm i am not TSE

I even have a photo of us in the same room
  • Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,458

I am 93% of all the posters on the site. It's hard work do that *and* denying the existence of Australia.

We are all SeanT
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    Carrie Symonds, the prime minister’s pregnant fiancé, is not living in Downing Street at the moment.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,668
    isam said:

Jonathan said:

Is it possible that we're living in a dystopia and we are now all SeanT and didn't notice?

I often think I am one of only half a dozen different people who actually post on here!
    No, you're quite singular.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,933

RobD said:

rkrkrk said:

eadric said:

Here’s a thing.

Italy has now been in lockdown more than 2 weeks. 2 weeks is the presumed maximum incubation period for Coronavirus. Therefore, any Italian testing positive now, caught the infection SINCE lockdown

How? Where? Why? What’s their age, what do they do, what’s their daily routine?

If we had answers to these questions (eg people are catching it in supermarkets) we would be able to adjust our own behaviour and limit the spread.

2 weeks until presenting symptoms. Most of those won't be tested though.
    2-3.5 weeks until serious cases present themselves. Those will be more likely to be tested.

If you look at the growth rate, the lockdown is clearly having a very big impact.
    I was under the impression two weeks was a maximum timescale for developing symptoms, not the norm.
    WHO says the incubation period is believed to be 1 to 14 days, with day 5 the most common.

As my mate now has a cough, and he was around my house last week just before we went full lockdown, I am now counting days.
    The use of WHO is so good for deliberate misunderstandings and Daltrey/Townsend puns
  • Options
    MysticroseMysticrose Posts: 4,688
    Jonathan said:

Is it possible that we're living in a dystopia and we are now all SeanT and didn't notice?

:smiley:
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,124
    I wonder which PB posters we'd choose as dopplegangers - to take over should we be virus incapacitated.....

For me t'wouls have to be the one of many SeanTs :smiley:
  • Options
    FloaterFloater Posts: 14,195

Now that you mention it.........
  • Options

“I guess Laura K needs to self-isolate now considering she lives up Johnson’s arse.”

Given that the disease doesn't appear to be transmitted anally, that would probably be one of the safest places to be.
    There is evidence for fecal viral load.
  • Options

Carrie Symonds, the prime minister’s pregnant fiancé, is not living in Downing Street at the moment.

Given the number of people in and out of the place - self isolating herself at another location would have been a wise, and probably obvious, idea.
  • Options

It can be transmitted through faecal matter.....

A WHO doctor was providing advice on sexual relations with someone diagnosed with the C...apparently kissing and analingus (gross...I had to google it to find what that was) are risky...but everything else is OK....
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,933
    Jonathan said:

Boris looks rough.

Maybe he’s coming down with something
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,251

I am actually surprised that VVVIP people haven't been tested every few days to try and make sure if one did get it, they hopefully would limit the spread among the group.

To me it would seem the least you should do. Especially after Mad Nad got it, you would think shit, right, make sure the top team don't meet too many people directly and get them tested reguarly.

The Queen. She's 93. And she's the Queen. So would we expect that EVERYONE she is interacting with will be being tested?

Asking this out of genuine curiosity as to what people think NOT because I have her in "deadpool".
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,907

Stocky said:

Regarding Sunak`s S/E announcement, I`ve listened to it again. This is what he said:

"... the government will pay self employed people who have been adversely affected by the coronavirus ...."

The wording of this leads me to wonder whether this is not quite as it was initially perceived. Is he saying that the S/E person would have to prove that they have been adversely affected??
    ;

You would hope so.

June looking optimistic
    Well, quite. We don't want to end up paying people who are normally quiet this time of year due to normal seasonal variation.
    Dealing with the self-employed is going to be a nightmare of headlines in the future, due to the lack of available documentation and the use of self-certification.

It's going to be like the emergency relief made available after the Grenfell Tower fire, but on a much, much larger scale. From memory there were at least ten people who ended up in prison for Grenfell relief fraud.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,980
    Nigelb said:

RobD said:

This was only just over 2 weeks ago. I don't really understand how humans have made it this far.

https://twitter.com/alexhern/status/1237713857524703232

Is Nadine Dorries in that photo or something?
    Perhaps not, but a crapload of MPs who might have interacted with her are.
    Cheek to cheek.
    Surely there'd be many more of them with it at this point. That was two weeks ago, after all.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,709

Remember that all this probably started with an unfortunate meal, before it became a respiratory bug. Fecal-oral spread is very likely.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    Stocky said:

I`ve just seen this on BBC website:

"Unlike the employee scheme, the self-employed can continue to work as they receive support."

Yep. It's very generous, they can claim the whole bung even if (for example) their income only drops 10%.
  • Options
    I'm listening to Mahler's 2nd symphony whilst writing. It's suitably portentous but not without hope.

Back to it.

xx
  • Options

Photoshop eh?
  • Options
    rkrkrkrkrkrk Posts: 7,908
    RobD said:

rkrkrk said:

eadric said:

Here’s a thing.

Italy has now been in lockdown more than 2 weeks. 2 weeks is the presumed maximum incubation period for Coronavirus. Therefore, any Italian testing positive now, caught the infection SINCE lockdown

How? Where? Why? What’s their age, what do they do, what’s their daily routine?

If we had answers to these questions (eg people are catching it in supermarkets) we would be able to adjust our own behaviour and limit the spread.

2 weeks until presenting symptoms. Most of those won't be tested though.
    2-3.5 weeks until serious cases present themselves. Those will be more likely to be tested.

If you look at the growth rate, the lockdown is clearly having a very big impact.
    I was under the impression two weeks was a maximum timescale for developing symptoms, not the norm.
    Yes the maximum thought likely - sorry for not being clear.
  • Options

Who had the worst dress sense....

As if I need to ask :-)
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,610

Related to Corona?
  • Options
    DecrepiterJohnLDecrepiterJohnL Posts: 24,430

Jonathan said:

Boris looks rough.

I didn't think he looked any different to his normal pulled through a hedge backward appearance.
    The persistent cough was not much in evidence.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,714
    Interesting article IMO:

"Coronavirus will change nothing
    The Black Death shows that after a pandemic, life goes on as before
    By Ben Gummer"

https://unherd.com/2020/03/coronavirus-will-change-nothing
  • Options
    TGOHF666 said:

eadric said:

TOPPING said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

eadric said:

Mysticrose is right.

Stop.
    Is there some PB delusion that I am mysticrose???

That’s genuinely hilarious. You guys are bonkers.
    Desist.
    No. I shall now interact with mysticrose much more, so as to torment you
    The only person you seem to be tormenting is yourself.
    YOU believe this as well??

Lol!
    I would hope that if Sean created his own Titania McGrath type spoof then they would be 90% obnoxiously woke - not 80% like Mysticrose.

Also Mystic posts early in the morning which rules Sean out.
    It is very hard to maintain two (or how many are we up to now?) personas with different views, let alone different writing styles (which Sean doesn't - they all have his typical rhetorical flourishes, ticks, and vocab). Hence Mysticrose's late conversion to Borisism I suppose.

We are not supposed to talk about this, so I will stop, and frankly I'm not bothered - we all post with varying degrees of anonymity here, there's no reason Sean should not have the same entitlement. Between him posting with MPD and not posting at all I would still prefer the former.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzcCAmZl4KI

• Options
    tyson said:

A WHO doctor was providing advice on sexual relations with someone diagnosed with the C...apparently kissing and analingus (gross...I had to google it to find what that was) are risky...but everything else is OK....

You had to google that? Seriously?
  • Options
    StockyStocky Posts: 9,731

Stocky said:

I`ve just seen this on BBC website:

"Unlike the employee scheme, the self-employed can continue to work as they receive support."

Yep. It's very generous, they can claim the whole bung even if (for example) their income only drops 10%.
    I think I`ll defer sending out invoices just in case. Not doing so much work at the moment, but my invoicing covers workdone in preceeding couple of months.
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,124
    Nigelb said:

There is evidence for fecal viral load.
    Ugh - nearly lunchtime!
  • Options

So Boris is using all the tissues as well!!
  • Options
    ParistondaParistonda Posts: 1,819
    Wishing a speedy recovery to Boris Johnson. Must be scary for them with Carrie being pregnant. Hopefully they have been practicing social distancing in the household too.

It goes without saying of course that I hope not to win the @Dura_Ace deadpool!
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,828
    MaxPB said:

Related to Corona?
    It's Boris so who knows... ;)
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,345
    Get well soon, Boris!
  • Options
    eadric said:

felix said:

What do we think Trump’s reaction would be if he got Covid-19?

I know what the reaction on PB would be 😀😀😀😀😀
    I think anyone who reacted in the way has serious problems with their moral compass. I am not a trump fan or a Corbyn fan. However, I wish a potentially fatal illness on no-one.
    Hitler? Stalin? Pol Pot? The caliph of ISIS?

It’s an interesting moral question. Is it ever ok to wish someone dead?
    Isn't there a difference between wishing someone dead, and wishing that the thing they are responsible for was brought to an end?

It would have been nice if Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot had realised the error of their ways, resigned, and thrown themselves on the mercy of the courts. But it wasn't realistic, whereas assassination or a natural death were. So someone imagining a better world without them was realistically thinking about a world where they were dead. The world where they have repented is just too hard a fantasy to entertain because it is never going to happen.

To take a thought experiment, suppose Hitler had survived the Second World War and, for whatever reason, the death penalty was not an option at Nuremberg. It's the 1970s, and an elderly Hitler is rotting in Spandau Prison. Do you still wish him dead? I guess those who lost loved ones because of him would, and you'd not blame them for that in the slightest. But is that "moral" or merely natural? I think probably the latter.

I think it was Michael Dukakis in 1988 who tripped up over this one. He was famously asked, if someone raped and murdered his wife, whether he'd want the murderer executed. He gave a perfectly good moral and political answer to the effect that he opposed the death penalty full stop. But it wasn't a human answer and absolutely destroyed him in the debate.
  • Options
    tyson said:

It can be transmitted through faecal matter.....

I`ll relay that to the wife.
  • Options
    WhisperingOracleWhisperingOracle Posts: 8,503
    edited March 2020
    HYUFD said:
    I'd be very happy to serve under Susanna Reid.
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    HYUFD said:

How can you play behind even closed doors and keep the players 2 metres apart?

Resolve every game with a penalty shootout?
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,172
    HYUFD said:

'3% of Brits were forced by the toilet paper shortages to find alternative wiping material... we've looked at what activities what are Brits doing now that they wouldn’t before'

tyson said:

Coincidence? I think not!
  • Options
    Worldometers slipping up they should have at least 1 new case in UK

State of the USA

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

tyson said:

I kind of got the gist of what it was......but then googled it to confirm....not quite my thing....

I've never been able to eat open Bombay mix after I read that a test shows there is evidence of faecal matter
  • Options
    RobD said:

Nigelb said:

RobD said:

This was only just over 2 weeks ago. I don't really understand how humans have made it this far.

Perhaps not, but a crapload of MPs who might have interacted with her are.
    Cheek to cheek.
    Surely there'd be many more of them with it at this point. That was two weeks ago, after all.
    There may well be.
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

tyson said:

One term I did have to google was Spanish Shower

(Those of a nervous or prudish disposition look away now)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spanish shower

Never been able to look at my chairman the same way since.......
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    RobD said:

Nadine Dorries isn't in the photo, but an unknown number of people who had already got the virus from her or the same source as her are.
  • Options
    ABZABZ Posts: 441
    Sorry to hear about the PM and Rayner (as well as all those infected).

Regarding Spain, the health minister has stated that they are approaching the peak - since their lockdown has been a bit more severe than Italy, it might come sooner. And regarding Italy, their new cases seem to have plateaued, suggesting we might not have as much a peak but a period of linear growth in new cases followed by a decline (presumably due to the latency of infection).
  • Options
    A lot of us are being fiercely critical of those who take unnecessary risks of being exposed to infection, but what about those who take (possibly equal) risks of working too hard, working too long, mental stress, worry, low mood etc. These are genuine, documented depressors of the immune system, our second line of defence against all viruses, with the first being total non-exposure.

NHS staff are a particular group this applies to at the moment. As are politicians involved in the response. I don't know what the answer is, but these people need adequate respite, not just adequate PPE.
  • Options

eadric said:

felix said:

I know what the reaction on PB would be 😀😀😀😀😀
    I think anyone who reacted in the way has serious problems with their moral compass. I am not a trump fan or a Corbyn fan. However, I wish a potentially fatal illness on no-one.
    Hitler? Stalin? Pol Pot? The caliph of ISIS?

It’s an interesting moral question. Is it ever ok to wish someone dead?
    Isn't there a difference between wishing someone dead, and wishing that the thing they are responsible for was brought to an end?

It would have been nice if Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot had realised the error of their ways, resigned, and thrown themselves on the mercy of the courts. But it wasn't realistic, whereas assassination or a natural death were. So someone imagining a better world without them was realistically thinking about a world where they were dead. The world where they have repented is just too hard a fantasy to entertain because it is never going to happen.

To take a thought experiment, suppose Hitler had survived the Second World War and, for whatever reason, the death penalty was not an option at Nuremberg. It's the 1970s, and an elderly Hitler is rotting in Spandau Prison. Do you still wish him dead? I guess those who lost loved ones because of him would, and you'd not blame them for that in the slightest. But is that "moral" or merely natural? I think probably the latter.

I think it was Michael Dukakis in 1988 who tripped up over this one. He was famously asked, if someone raped and murdered his wife, whether he'd want the murderer executed. He gave a perfectly good moral and political answer to the effect that he opposed the death penalty full stop. But it wasn't a human answer and absolutely destroyed him in the debate.
    My favourite response to the time travelling/kill Hitler idea - find him in 1920 & employ him to paint vast murals for the rest of his life in a Bavarian castle.
  • Options
    QuincelQuincel Posts: 3,949
    And Mark Pack. I think the LD Constitution states that the President and Interim Leader are joint leaders.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,930
    If my shopping is anything like anyone else's we might as well just give Jeff Bezos all the money now.
  • Options
    ‪The moment Dom Cummings found out Boris Johnson has Covid-19. ‬

https://twitter.com/nickeaney/status/1243510189090799617?s=21
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,980

RobD said:

Nadine Dorries isn't in the photo, but an unknown number of people who had already got the virus from her or the same source as her are.
    If that were the case, surely we would have seen a surge in the number of MPs with it, not just one or two.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,930
    My MP Brendan Clarke Smith has got it. Hope Tissue Price has managed to evade it.
  • Options
    IshmaelZIshmaelZ Posts: 21,830
    Floater said:

kinabalu said:

tyson said:

I've always called that a Glasgow shower. And it isn't really in the same class as rimming is it?
  • Options
    tyson said:

Well, every day is a school day on PB.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

He would cry like a great big mewling baby.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,172

ydoethur said:

If all our MPs die, who takes over the country?
    Phil the Greek - That Which Is Dead Can Never Die
    Keith Richards for chancellor?
  • Options
    IshmaelZ said:

Floater said:

kinabalu said:

tyson said:

I've always called that a Glasgow shower. And it isn't really in the same class as rimming is it?
    Never said it was
  • Options
    SandraMcSandraMc Posts: 600
    edited March 2020
    The Medic in Private Eye recommends the Wheelbarrow Position for sex as that way you don't cough in your partner's face. It might make gardening more interesting.
  • Options

State of the USA

I think the best column to look at is the second from the right - Total cases/ 1m population. By that measure, USA (and UK) is well down the list. Switzerland doing badly.
  • Options
    Another eight coronavirus patients in Scotland have died, bringing the total there to 33, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has said.

She added that the number of people who had tested positive for Covid-19 in Scotland had risen by 165 from Thursday's total, from 894 to 1059.

The First Minister said that 72 patients with coronavirus symptoms are in intensive care units.
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,022
    felix said:

felix said:

The data coming out of Spain this morning shows around 10 increase in cases and deaths. So far looking better wrt flattening the curve.

Oops - of course I meant 10% case/death rises.
    Still, that's extremely good news Felix.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,820
    RobD said:

Floater said:

TOPPING said:

ydoethur said:

TGOHF666 said:

Boris only 50 odd - likely no existing conditions and likes a jog and horizontal exercise.

Will be very unlucky to croak it.

55 - 56 in June. He is older than he looks.
    And very overweight. Bet his BP isn't great therefore, which is an associated high risk underlying health condition.

I'm not a fan of Boris politically although I think he's handled this crisis really well the past 7-10 days. But I would NOT wish this on anyone (except perhaps paedophiles and rapists but that's a different ethical question).

I wish Boris a speedy recovery to full health. We need him back at the helm right now.
    The other thing about when he recovers, and if SKS doesn't get it, is that Boris will rule for 1,000 years. The equivalent of Queen Elizabeth visiting the East End during the blitz.
    Ah A thousand year Tory Reich in effect?

We're ten years in. ;)
    The first 1% is the hardest no doubt.
  • Options
    It appears to spread in the tropics, too.

https://twitter.com/JPSpinetto/status/1243216960537726988
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    RobD said:

RobD said:

If that were the case, surely we would have seen a surge in the number of MPs with it, not just one or two.
    That was just over two weeks ago, you have the incubation period, then some time to get symptoms, then some time to get a test, and get the result back, which brings you to... well, about now.

Also the New Years Eve Driving rule applies, which is that if you're doing something reckless that involves a crowd of people, you're in a crowd of people who would do something reckless that involves a crowd of people.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,345

Nigelb said:

HYUFD said:

That is an excellent question.

A simple change to the rules might suffice. Red cards for those breaching the 2m proximity guideline (and each player wearing a small position sensor, so this can be enforced automatically).

That's quite funny

If you dribble the ball at walking pace towards the goal, nobody can stop you!

If the team leading at half time kicks off the second half, then there will follow 45 minutes of a bloke standing still with the ball at his feet and nobody allowed to tackle him... genius
    https://vimeo.com/341689926
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Air conditioning.
  • Options
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

Maybe he has had it so wants to resume business as he is now safe
  • Options
    SirNorfolkPassmoreSirNorfolkPassmore Posts: 6,259
    edited March 2020
    Stocky said:

State of the USA

I think the best column to look at is the second from the right - Total cases/ 1m population. By that measure, USA (and UK) is well down the list. Switzerland doing badly.
    The trouble with that is that countries take very different approaches to testing. Germany has tested much more extensively than most, so has a high cases per million but low deaths per million. Different countries also, I suspect, even take a different approach to recording deaths (partly due to differences in thoroughness, and partly because a fair number of deaths relate to people with advanced other conditions - a death with coronavirus isn't necessarily a death from coronavirus).

I don't think the league table approach is terribly helpful, although the stats within each country give a bit of an idea of trajectory.
  • Options
    felix said:

I wonder which PB posters we'd choose as dopplegangers - to take over should we be virus incapacitated.....

Hyufd for me. Persistent, consistent and supremely confident, qualities I do not have enough of even if it's possible to have too much :)
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Nigelb said:

HYUFD said:

That is an excellent question.

A simple change to the rules might suffice. Red cards for those breaching the 2m proximity guideline (and each player wearing a small position sensor, so this can be enforced automatically).

That's quite funny

If you dribble the ball at walking pace towards the goal, nobody can stop you!

If the team leading at half time kicks off the second half, then there will follow 45 minutes of a bloke standing still with the ball at his feet and nobody allowed to tackle him... genius

OK, so a few minor tweaks might be required...

Time of possession rules a bit like those in basketball ?
  • Options
    RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 27,262
    edited March 2020
    Ewwwww
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

• Options
    edited March 2020

kinabalu said:

If hed had it and 'beaten' it wed have heard about it a million times, how amazing and beautiful he was to have come through it.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,030
    kle4 said:

felix said:

Hyufd for me. Persistent, consistent and supremely confident, qualities I do not have enough of even if it's possible to have too much :)
    If the call comes...
  • Options
    Boris now self isolating in No 10 flat with meals left outside his door apparently
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Air conditioning.
    I doubt it.
    https://twitter.com/cap1024/status/1243514619618045959
  • Options
    Dominic Raab as temporary PM and Jeremy Hunt as temporary Health Secretary?
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,329
    In a long well spaced out queue to get into Markies. One out one in. Not seen anything quite like this yet.
  • Options
    DecrepiterJohnLDecrepiterJohnL Posts: 24,430
    Another Covid-19 dashboard that IBM has somewhat bizarrely put on its weather channel subsidiary shows American cases to the county level, as well as the rest of the world.
    https://accelerator.weather.com/
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,329
    Damn. Probably inevitable but unfortunate.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,988
    Mr. L, that was the setup when I went to the Co-op earlier in the week.
  • Options
    Jeez Matt Hancock too.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Nigelb said:
    At the moment not 1 of the top 10 countries in terms of cases of Covid 19 is in Africa or Latin America, that may change but for now it is most prominent in colder countries just coming out of winter
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    HYUFD said:

Nigelb said:
    At the moment not 1 of the top 10 countries with Covid 19 is in Africa or Latin America, that may change but for now it is most prominent in colder countries just coming out of winter
    There are other factors, of course.
    Availability of testing; amount of international air travel etc.

Most scientists looking at this say you can't draw any significant conclusions about climate for now.
  • Options
    So PM & SOS for Health have it

CMO or CSO must be carriers surely
  • Options
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,610
    Nigelb said:
    As I've said previously, I think until we either achieve herd immunity or get a vaccine developed we might have to close the border to the developing world.
  • Options
    matthiasfromhamburgmatthiasfromhamburg Posts: 957
    edited March 2020
    Dura_Ace said:

This is going to be like the last days of Chernenko. We'll be counting the days between his appearances and trying to work out how much makeup he's wearing.

I hope it's not too soon to ask this question, but it's a betting site, after all, so, who has the inside track in the 2020 @Dura_Ace sweepstakes?
This discussion has been closed.