Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Some comfort for TMay from YouGov – 56% of those polled have f

12346»

Comments

• Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,125
    Pulpstar said:
    On a minaret.....
  • Options
    Pro_Rata said:

TOPPING said:

HYUFD said:

stodge said:

HYUFD said:

Indeed and Parliament is about to take control

You've been fairly quiet this week. Hope all is well.

If you wouldn't mind indulging me on a cold Friday night, first question - do you think an election at this time desirable or beneficial or necessary?

Second question - the Prime Minister has always stood four square opposed to a second referendum, do you support this or would you like to see the WA put to the people in a referendum?

Third question (to win absolutely nothing at all) - should Leaving without a Deal be on the ballot paper and how do you think elements of the Conservative Party will react if it is not?
    Been busy at work and my father is having surgery next week to remove a tumour in his bowel so have not had a great deal of time to post with other things going on (and may have lost my permission anyway for a time) but have been lurking from time to time.

On your first question no I do not think an election is desirable and personally I backed May's Deal but think it will have to be put to the people now in a referendum given there is no majority in Parliament for any 1 option but may be for a Remain v Deal ballot. I would be happy with having No Deal on the ballot but Parliament would not, if we do get a Remain v Deal referendum it will be Labour, LD, SNP MPs and say 50 Tory MPs (Remainers and a few ex Deal switchers) who will pass it, most Tory MPs will vote against
    Hope your father's op goes well.
    Don't feel obliged to acknowledge all the best wishes individually, but I join in hoping the op and recovery go well.
    Please sign me up for those sentiments too.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,827
    edited January 2019

And while you are here did you know Scottish labour has produced a media video extolling the wonder of Scotland and it's scenery using mountains from ......North Wales

Widely panned in Scotland and laughed at here in North Wales as the Welsh media to to town over it

They were STUNT SCOTTISH MOUNTAINS. You just need to learn to suspend your desbelief.
    It was Tryfan, a much loved mountain 25 miles from my home
    Well it's not as though Scotland has any mountains that could have served for the video, I am sure. And now I feel sorry for the not much loved mountains out there.

Positive thoughts to HYUFD, and extremely negative thoughts for the bozos at Westminster.
  • Options
    Beverley_CBeverley_C Posts: 6,256
    Chris said:

Roger said:

Liz’s audition as a new DExEU spin doctor:

https://twitter.com/theneweuropean/status/1086197493380104192?s=21

I've never heard of Liz Kershaw but if she isn't a spoof she must be one of the stupidest people ever to have been asked to do a paper review.
    From the report:
    "if you believe in Brexit you can say ‘isn’t it good news that means Philips believes it can still transport these bottles and warmers frictionless trade back into the UK."

Why isn't this woman a cabinet minister?
    Too intelligent :D:D:D
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,038
    viewcode said:

HYUFD said:

...Been busy at work and my father is having surgery next week to remove a tumour in his bowel...

Just remember that we are a bunch of nutters who spend too much time talking about politics on the internet, but family is the important thing. Go look after your Dad for a while: he has a good chance and I hope he will be OK. We'll be here when you get back. Good luck.

Thankyou will do
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

HYUFD said:

stodge said:

HYUFD said:

If you wouldn't mind indulging me on a cold Friday night, first question - do you think an election at this time desirable or beneficial or necessary?

Second question - the Prime Minister has always stood four square opposed to a second referendum, do you support this or would you like to see the WA put to the people in a referendum?

Third question (to win absolutely nothing at all) - should Leaving without a Deal be on the ballot paper and how do you think elements of the Conservative Party will react if it is not?
    Been busy at work and my father is having surgery next week to remove a tumour in his bowel so have not had a great deal of time to post with other things going on (and may have lost my permission anyway for a time) but have been lurking from time to time.

On your first question no I do not think an election is desirable and personally I backed May's Deal but think it will have to be put to the people now in a referendum given there is no majority in Parliament for any 1 option but may be for a Remain v Deal ballot. I would be happy with having No Deal on the ballot but Parliament would not, if we do get a Remain v Deal referendum it will be Labour, LD, SNP MPs and say 50 Tory MPs (Remainers and a few ex Deal switchers) who will pass it, most Tory MPs will vote against
    Thanks
  • Options
    Dr Fox brings home the bacon achieves nothing.

"The UK has yet to finalise agreements to replace existing free trade deals the EU has with 40 big economies if there is a no-deal Brexit.

International Trade Secretary Liam Fox said he "hoped" they would but it depended on whether other countries were "willing to put the work in"."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46917999
  • Options
    Thanks ProRata, Marquee and kle4 too and I am sure he will be in good hands, it is good that despite Brexit and our differing political views we are still able to be supportive of each other at difficult times
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Pro_Rata said:

TOPPING said:

HYUFD said:

stodge said:

HYUFD said:

Don't feel obliged to acknowledge all the best wishes individually, but I join in hoping the op and recovery go well.
    Me also :+1:

Good Luck HYFUD's dad
  • Options
    Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 13,010

Guys, we're less than an hour away from 19th Jan. You know what that means?

19th Jan is the day that Prof. John Curtice estimates, based on demographic trends, that the UK's leave majority will have died off from old age, gammon-related illness and general wastage.

I feel like 19th Jan should be a public holiday.

It's the Feast of St. Gammon's Day.
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    Y0kel said:

Senior Democrats are seeking a solid and optimistic middle of the roader just as much as some 'he/she is the next Kennedy' figure. What they want to avoid is a leftist packed field and bloody primary season.

AHEM
  • Options
    Dura_Ace said:

Guys, we're less than an hour away from 19th Jan. You know what that means?

19th Jan is the day that Prof. John Curtice estimates, based on demographic trends, that the UK's leave majority will have died off from old age, gammon-related illness and general wastage.

I feel like 19th Jan should be a public holiday.

It's the Feast of St. Gammon's Day.
    We have to eat them??? I thought that they just popped their clogs and that was that!!!
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 24,998
    edited January 2019

dots said:

It's going to be No Deal, because the malfunctioning Maybot will let it happen, and the chickenshit simpletons of the Tory front bench have no idea how to turn it off.

How does she turn it off Mr Hat Trim? On her desk next to the A50 button is bright one saying revoke.
    Do you concede how hard it is politically, not just a vociferous bunch of Her MPs but party members, donors, voters supporting her party for her to hit that button?
    Truth is, she doesn't. There is zero room for manoeuvre.

* Labour will not support any deal, under ANY circumstances.
    * The ERG and the DUP will only support a deal without a backstop.
    * The EU will never agree to a deal without a backstop.

May will sooner or later realise that circumstances and politics are determined to push her all the way to the cliff edge.
    As I said earlier today you remove the options that parliament has. That means you use David Green’s amendment to force a no deal or revoke on March 28 vote prior to the final vote. That final vote then becomes May’s deal v what was previously decided as the other option (one of No Deal or revoke) is now off the table

Granted if May’s deal doesn’t win she would have to resign but there would be a decision and the responsibility of the decision would sit on the MPs who voted or abstained in the 2 votes
  • Options

Pro_Rata said:

TOPPING said:

HYUFD said:

stodge said:

HYUFD said:

Good Luck HYFUD's dad
    Thanks too
  • Options
    Dura_AceDura_Ace Posts: 13,010
    viewcode said:

The US Navy has an Army (the Marines) which in turn has its own Air Force (the USMCA)
    So the USMCA is the Navy's Army's Air Force.

Marine Corps Aviation has 300 combat a/c which makes America's Navy's Army's Air Force twice the size of the RAF...
  • Options
    NemtynakhtNemtynakht Posts: 2,311
    Roger said:

I've never heard of Liz Kershaw but if she isn't a spoof she must be one of the stupidest people ever to have been asked to do a paper review.
    Is that Liz Kershaw the DJ?
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901
    HYUFD said:

Pro_Rata said:

TOPPING said:

HYUFD said:

stodge said:

HYUFD said:

Good Luck HYFUD's dad
    Thanks too
    Hang on in there and good luck!
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,267

Roger said:

Is that Liz Kershaw the DJ?
    Looks like it.

Give me strength.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,346

Dr Fox brings home the bacon achieves nothing.

"The UK has yet to finalise agreements to replace existing free trade deals the EU has with 40 big economies if there is a no-deal Brexit.

International Trade Secretary Liam Fox said he "hoped" they would but it depended on whether other countries were "willing to put the work in"."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46917999

Lazy foreign buggers, let them learn from the good citizens of the Faroe Islands.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

HYUFD said:

Pro_Rata said:

TOPPING said:

HYUFD said:

stodge said:

HYUFD said:

Good Luck HYFUD's dad
    Thanks too
    Hang on in there and good luck!
    Thankyou
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

Thanks ProRata, Marquee and kle4 too and I am sure he will be in good hands, it is good that despite Brexit and our differing political views we are still able to be supportive of each other at difficult times

:+1:
  • Options
    grabcocquegrabcocque Posts: 4,234
    edited January 2019
    Happy Feast of St. Gammon's Day, to one and all.

It's on this happy day of the year, we like to remember the gammons that got us into this fucking mess, and celebrate that due to the passage of time and their advanced age and poor diet, the UK's leave majority has fucked off to the land of eternal rest so we don't have to suffer their shit any more.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,880
    Hope all goes well for you and your family this week HYUFD.
  • Options
    Off to bed now but thanks again all for your good wishes ahead of my father's surgery next week (and to bigjohnowls and rottenborough too)
  • Options
    Report in this mornings mail that JRM is pivoting towards TM deal as he sees brexit threatened
  • Options
    DruttDrutt Posts: 1,093

It's on this happy day of the year, we like to remember the gammons that got us into this fucking mess, and celebrate that due to the passage of time and their advanced age and poor diet, the UK's leave majority has fucked off to the land of eternal rest so we don't have to suffer their shit any more.

The true voice of the continuity remain campaign.

"Celebrate".
  • Options

Report in this mornings mail that JRM is pivoting towards TM deal as he sees brexit threatened

Surely it can't be true? At the knockings, the ultras suddenly realise their obsession with purity and unicorns will lead to them losing their prize?

If true, then certainly astonishing turn up.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    HYUFD said:

Off to bed now but thanks again all for your good wishes ahead of my father's surgery next week (and to bigjohnowls and rottenborough too)

You are very welcome. We may all row all day about politics, but there is other stuff in life.
  • Options

My business partner and best friend of 50 years died last week, another colleague the week before, and two more long time friends

And you spout that disgusting celebration of the death of the elderly

You should be ashamed of yourself

It is not funny nor respecting life
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    "Officials discuss election plans as Brexit deadlock sparks poll talk

May could appeal directly to voters but idea holds peril as well as promise"

https://www.ft.com/content/23859332-1b2c-11e9-9e64-d150b3105d21
  • Options
    Bed awaits. Night all.
  • Options

Surely it can't be true? At the knockings, the ultras suddenly realise their obsession with purity and unicorns will lead to them losing their prize?

It does quote him saying TM deal is better than losing brexit and will vote for it if brexit is threatened
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,330
    edited January 2019

My business partner and best friend of 50 years died last week, another colleague the week before, and two more long time friends

I would just comment to my fellow posters and the moderators that if this abuse of the dying elderly is permitted to continue I shall, regretably, have to stop posting

• Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,244
    edited January 2019

It does quote him saying TM deal is better than losing brexit and will vote for it if brexit is threatened
    So much for claims of vassal states and backstops. Mrs May has held firm and JRM has blinked first, this U turn almost eclipses Boris contesting that he did not so much as allude to Turkey joining the EU. What an absolute shower of charlatans, and to cap it all Corbyn has gone AWOL.

Good luck to Mr HYUFD's father.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 2,900
    edited January 2019

Mogg might, but the ERG isn't remotely monolithic. Several of his fellow travellers won't vote for anything other than a clean break, and that's enough to doom any re-vote.

Con 316, plus 5 Lab/LD rebels: 321. All the rest: 318.

Two Tory rebels and RIP. Not happening.

• Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395

I would just comment to my fellow posters and the moderators that if this abuse of the dying elderly is permitted to continue I shall, regretably, have to stop posting

I support you 100% (for what it's worth).
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

I support you 100% (for what it's worth).
    Thank you Andy. There has to be a line
  • Options
    ExiledInScotlandExiledInScotland Posts: 1,507
    edited January 2019

Well said. My brother was diagnosed with stage 4 oesophageal cancer last week. I really don't find flippent comments about death helpful or funny at any time, especially now.
  • Options

I mean, most of the serious, possibly existential problems that plague this planet are the gift of the oldies. The most obnoxiously selfish generations in a millennium. Brexit is their last gasp in the UK, and I think we should be thankful that the ravages of time are finally robbing us of their tendency and determination to turn everything to shit.

That said, in this case, I wasn't celebrating the death of all old people, just old leavers.
  • Options

So much for claims of vassal states and backstops. Mrs May has held firm and JRM has blinked first, this U turn almost eclipses Boris contesting that he did not so much as allude to Turkey joining the EU. What an absolute shower of charlatans, and to cap it all Corbyn has gone AWOL.

Good luck to Mr HYUFD's father.
    So, let's say that ERG pivot to May's Deal (on the basis that half a Brexit is better than no Brexit). Brexit Fuck-up Chaos Dead People No Food then Belong Remainers.....

A very much more exposed position.
  • Options
    They're not really denying it, are they?

Cannot wait for Cohen's testimony. It's gonna be amazing.
  • Options

I mean, most of the serious, possibly existential problems that plague this planet are the gift of the oldies. The most obnoxiously selfish generations in a millennium. Brexit is their last gasp in the UK, and I think we should be thankful that the ravages of time are finally robbing us of their tendency and determination to turn everything to shit.

That said, in this case, I wasn't celebrating the death of all old people, just old leavers.
    Then here's hoping you never get to join the ranks of old people and become a sanctimonious aged shit, to add to the charge sheet against you.....
  • Options

That should not be allowed to happen.

Sorry for your recent losses. Must be a very sobering and reflective time.
  • Options

You disgust me
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527

justin124 said:

AndyJS said:

"Why a UK general election is more likely than you think

A snap election didn’t work out so well last time but Theresa May could find herself with little choice.

By Charlie Cooper"

https://www.politico.eu/article/why-a-uk-general-election-is-more-likely-than-you-think/

I will be surprised if we have an election before May 2nd this year - same day as Local Elections.
    And while you are here did you know Scottish labour has produced a media video extolling the wonder of Scotland and it's scenery using mountains from ......North Wales

Widely panned in Scotland and laughed at here in North Wales as the Welsh media to to town over it
    I noticed that from your earlier comment. It is rather funny - though the SNP have major issues of their own at the moment re-Sturgeon /Salmond which I suspect will weigh more heavily than this.
  • Options

Well said. My brother was diagnosed with stage 4 oesophageal cancer last week. I really don't find flippent comments about death helpful or funny at any time, especially now.
    I am so sorry to hear that. Keep positive. Best wishes
  • Options
    Christ, you leavers really are touchy about this, aren't you?

As amazing as I am, I'm not responsible for the existence of mortality. You're going to die, I recommend you learn to accept that sooner rather than later.

Anyway, my point is, regardless of what you or I think, because of how time works, and because leavers are by and large angry and elderly, Prof John Curtice has identified today as the day by which the UK's leave majority have already died.

Nothing we say is going to bring them back from the blissful embrace of the eternal void.

However, we may reasonably question if it's a good thing for the country that the UK's leaver population are doing us the courtesy of dying off so rapidly and consistently that they're now a minority.

My answer: yes, of course. I'm glad they're dead. If Brexit is what they want their eternal legacy to be, long may it continue.
  • Options

Thank you - It is but it comes with age. What is not acceptable is celebrating the death of anyone let alone the elderly

I intend objecting on tomorrows thread. It has cut through
  • Options
    edited January 2019

You disgust me

Still, my generation didn't fuck the country up with Brexit, or kill all the bees, or pollute the sea with vast amounts of plastic, or threaten all life on earth by pumping the atmosphere full of greenhouse gases and then doing nothing to stop it.

So, you'll forgive me for not being overly bothered.
  • Options

As amazing as I am, I'm not responsible for the existence of mortality. You're going to die, I recommend you learn to accept that sooner rather than later.

Anyway, my point is, regardless of what you or I think, because of how time works, and because leavers are by and large angry and elderly, Prof John Curtice has identified today as the day by which the UK's leave majority have already died.

Nothing we say is going to bring them back from the blissful embrace of the eternal void.

However, we may reasonably question if it's a good thing for the country that the UK's leaver population are doing us the courtesy of dying off so rapidly and consistently that they're now a minority.

My answer: yes, of course. I'm glad they're dead. If Brexit is what they want their eternal legacy to be, long may it continue.

I don't object to your argument. I suspect that Prof Curtice is correct, as he is on so many things. I do object to your rancour and glee. It doesn't help anyone except possibly make you feel happier. It certainly doesn't warm people to your position.

Goodnight all.
  • Options
    ralphmalphralphmalph Posts: 2,201

Mr Meeks says the victorious leavers must reach out to the traumatised, emotional remainers who have had such a shock to their system, that quite frankly they have become unhinged.
    So here it is a big sloppy wet slobbering kiss from me to you, I know your mum neglected you, but just for this brief time in your life dream this kiss and internet hug may make up some ground for that lack of love that you have so obviously suffered from.
    Now you can go to bed and like all little children have an internet story read to you whilst you drift off to the land of neverneverleave land.
  • Options

That is so wrong. You ars glad they are dead. Did you really say that

Tomorrow i will raise the issue again and consider whether I post while you are permitted to say such insensitive comments
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,346

I know you've said that you post primarily for fun, and you're obviously just winding people up. All the same, I doubt if you really feel that anyone's death is to be celebrated, and you're upsetting people pointlessly - you're sounding a bit like Pol Pot. Please lay off.
  • Options

Thank you - It is but it comes with age. What is not acceptable is celebrating the death of anyone let alone the elderly

Anyway, it's a cold night and Mrs Big_G needs warming up so...GO TO BED!
  • Options

Tomorrow i will raise the issue again and consider whether I post while you are permitted to say such insensitive comments

I've said before and I'll say it again: you playing the doddery old duffer victim card to elicit sympathy when it suits you is one of your most obnoxious tactics. Sadly you play it with alarming regularity to anyone who has the affront to disagree with you.

Poor you, poor you, pour you a drink tbqhyw. Your generation is one of the most selfish and ruinous in recorded history. Everything your generation touched has turned to shit, including Brexit, but if anyone mentions it, you throw up your arms screaming "OOH WON'T SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM THESE BEASTS! I AM BUT A WEAK AND FEEBLE OLD MAN!"

It's pathetic.
  • Options

I know you've said that you post primarily for fun, and you're obviously just winding people up. All the same, I doubt if you really feel that anyone's death is to be celebrated, and you're upsetting people pointlessly - you're sounding a bit like Pol Pot. Please lay off.
    Again, I'm not responsible for the basic demographic fact that the UK's leaver majority have died off. I'm merely asking if it's a good thing for the UK.

Given that Brexit has turned out a massive omni-directional disaster, how can it be a bad thing that the UK's leave majority are dead?
  • Options

I've said before and I'll say it again: you playing the doddery old duffer victim card to elicit sympathy when it suits you is one of your most obnoxious tactics. Sadly you play it with alarming regularity to anyone who has the affront to disagree with you.

Poor you, poor you, pour you a drink tbqhyw. Your generation is one of the most selfish and ruinous in recorded history. Everything your generation touched has turned to shit, including Brexit, but if anyone mentions it, you throw up your arms screaming "OOH WON'T SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM THESE BEASTS! I AM BUT A WEAK AND FEEBLE OLD MAN!"

It's pathetic.
    I will leave it my fellow posters and the moderators in the morning to decide if you are now becoming unacceptably personal
  • Options

It's pathetic.
    Oh - "your generation" is it? What are you, 19? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

As I recall from a pb meet, moons ago, you are no spring chicken yourself....

Take some share of responsibility for the planet becoming fucked up on your watch.
  • Options

Anyway, it's a cold night and Mrs Big_G needs warming up so...GO TO BED!
    She is asleep thankfully
  • Options

Oh - "your generation" is it? What are you, 19? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

As I recall from a pb meet, moons ago, you are no spring chicken yourself....

Take some share of responsibility for the planet becoming fucked up on your watch.

I do, I make a point of pointed out that I am surrounded by rabid, pig-ignorant and the stultifyingly ill-informed of my cohort. Big_G on the other hand, is a May enthusiast. He's an active enthusiast and apologist for the bollocks his cohort have wrought. And if you criticise him, that's when he turns into Victim Grandad.

I am perfectly happy to accept the idiots of my generation and the shit they've cause. People like Big_G consider it rude and disrespectful to even mention it, and goes running to nanny if you attempt to call him out on it.

Big_G is a censorious prig, a May apoloigist, a Brexit apolgist and a skilled gaslighter and tone troll. Yet he demands deference because of his age, and throws a tantrum if you refuse.

He ain't getting it from me.
  • Options
    dotsdots Posts: 615

dots said:

It's going to be No Deal, because the malfunctioning Maybot will let it happen, and the chickenshit simpletons of the Tory front bench have no idea how to turn it off.

How does she turn it off Mr Hat Trim? On her desk next to the A50 button is bright one saying revoke.
    Do you concede how hard it is politically, not just a vociferous bunch of Her MPs but party members, donors, voters supporting her party for her to hit that button?
    Easily enough - if she put the National Interest ahead of her Party. She says nothing, writes a letter to Brussels revoking A50 and sends it off via courier. When it is safely there, she goes quietly to the Dispatch Box and announces an immediate free vote - back A50 revocation or the cliff-edge.

It is a binary choice. The choice that was always on offer. Stay or Go - no ifs, no frills, no buts.
    But an absence of concern for the interests of the country is the one thing she has in common with the Leader of the Opposition.

We wouldn't be in this effing mess if our politicians were in the habit of putting the country's interests ahead of the Party's.
    I think your post sounds same as the FT editorial yesterday. I think Might be a bit too easy for us to talk of putting national interest ahead of party, when we are not actually in a party all our life, or leading it?

I guess the clever political thing would be like Hammond was caught saying, get someone else to do the dirty revoking for you, against your publically stated wish’s?
  • Options

+1

The boorish, aggressive, far too personal stuff on here is hard to read sometimes. ☹️

Maybe a yellow card system like in rugby, giving people a chance to reflect and a second chance before banning completely? But you would like to think grown up ladies and gentlemen could police themselves and demonstrate their respect and manners. ☹️
  • Options

Stick with it Big G. You may be partisan but decent and moderate with it, not just this blog but the whole world needs to hear you.

It’s one of the downsides of social media, people who are wind up merchants, or think they are being clever, ruining it for everyone, maybe getting drunk after a bad day, but it’s far too easy to be boorish and abuse others from behind handle without being face to face, without appreciating what others have on, or how much you could upset someone who would actually cross the street to assist you if they saw you in trouble there.

That’s why they say manners maketh the man. To which ladies will say #ustoo I suspect 🙃
  • Options
    Too many dots posts joined up here, I’m now clearly conversing with myself. So time to say goodnight!

“Yes goodnight dots” 🙃 🙃 🙃
  • Options
    TheJezziahTheJezziah Posts: 3,840
    Goodnight Dots :)
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,712

Goodnight Dots :)

Good Morning surely?

Looks like we have rarely needed a new thread more.
  • Options
    PendduPenddu Posts: 265
    British politics has always been primarily defined on a Left vs Right axis. In the Brexit era, maybe it should be redefined on a East (Pro EU/Remain) vs West (Anti-EU/Brexit) axis.....?

Then mixing up Left/West; Left/East; Right/West; Right/East; we can find nice new boxes for our politicians to sit in....
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,851

You disgust me

Still, my generation didn't fuck the country up with Brexit, or kill all the bees, or pollute the sea with vast amounts of plastic, or threaten all life on earth by pumping the atmosphere full of greenhouse gases and then doing nothing to stop it.

So, you'll forgive me for not being overly bothered.
    You're as responsible as anyone.

This discussion has been closed.