Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Westminster attacks: It’ll be some time before we get the

Comments

• Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,403
    The World's Oldest Parliament.

I wonder if the Tynwald will decide to be magnanimous and let that pass under the circumstances.

Channel 4 news, what a bunch of muppets.
  • Options
    Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669

I did watch the BBC adaptation in the late 70s although I was probably too young to appreciate it (I was still at secondary school). I decided to skip the book on the strength of it.

Dear me, how sad. You'd actually deprive yourself of the incomparable pleasure of reading one of greatest novels ever written because of some screen adaptation?
    Ummm... yes, I suppose so. I can read "Married posh woman runs off with eligible bachelor" in OK Magazine and it will even have photos.

You should follow Nabavi's Law: Never, ever, under any circumstances, watch a TV adaptation of a great novel which you haven't yet read. Why spoil you potential enjoyment of the real thing, on the off-chance that the pale imitation isn't too awful?

I did watch the BBC mini-series of Shogun before I read the book. The book was way, way better.

It was an NBC series, wasn't it?
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,292
    edited March 2017
    Jon snow at the end of the now infamous episode of the ch4 news also claimed the police officer who died was male.
  • Options
    isam said:

RobD said:

isam said:

haha another post deleted.. this is just like old times!

The first rule of [blank] is you do not talk about [blank]... :D
    It does raise the question of which sources can be trusted though.. obviously those deemed reliable are not anymore. Shouldn't the posts falsely naming the bloke in jail be deleted? They're still on here
    Having attended seminars on defamation and moderation on BTL comments by newspapers in this country, I shall explain.

The original source for the allegations about Trevor Brooks came from reputable news sources, and were posted as 'fair comment' so in that context are fine, which is why Lord McAlpine didn't sue The Guardian for publishing this article https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/nov/08/mistaken-identity-tory-abuse-claim, but did sue Sally Bercow.

Whereas as your comment named someone else based purely on speculation on your part.

PBers know when something controversial happens the rule is that it must be sourced from a reputable UK based news organisation, Channel 4 News met that criteria, your speculation did not.

There's a reason why Mike has never been sued for libel, despite having over 6 million comments on PB in nearly 13 years.
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820

Ummm... yes, I suppose so. I can read "Married posh woman runs off with eligible bachelor" in OK Magazine and it will even have photos.

True!
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    I'm not into this stuff, but a nice gesture

Wonderful to see Tel Aviv City Hall tonight offering solidarity. https://t.co/jpE06kZYid
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549

surbiton said:

LOL

as I post la Theresa appears

no sign of the Invisible Khan

He was on TV at least one hour if not more before. I don't think you would be writing this unless his name was Khan.
    Boris would have been much more pro-active
    Is there a gold medal for these ? This is pathetic.
  • Options

There's a reason why Mike has never been sued for libel, despite having over 6 million comments on PB in nearly 13 years.

The reason is no-one reads PB apart from saddos like us?
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503

I did watch the BBC adaptation in the late 70s although I was probably too young to appreciate it (I was still at secondary school). I decided to skip the book on the strength of it.

Dear me, how sad. You'd actually deprive yourself of the incomparable pleasure of reading one of greatest novels ever written because of some screen adaptation?

You should follow Nabavi's Law: Never, ever, under any circumstances, watch a TV adaptation of a great novel which you haven't yet read. Why spoil you potential enjoyment of the real thing, on the off-chance that the pale imitation isn't too awful?

I did watch the BBC mini-series of Shogun before I read the book. The book was way, way better.

Shogun is one of my all time favourite novels. Heartily recommended, as long as you're not utterly wedded to historical accuracy.
  • Options
    TheWhiteRabbitTheWhiteRabbit Posts: 12,388

... because Mike hasn't got hundreds of thousands even if they got judgment?
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,002

:{}()
  • Options
    Beverley_CBeverley_C Posts: 6,256
    Tim_B said:

I have no idea. I saw it on the BBC. They ran it over 4 or 5 nights and the whole household was enthralled by it. Well, all of us except my dad, but that was because he was having an affair with a woman from the golf club so he never saw it.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,002
    edited March 2017

isam said:

RobD said:

isam said:

It does raise the question of which sources can be trusted though.. obviously those deemed reliable are not anymore. Shouldn't the posts falsely naming the bloke in jail be deleted? They're still on here
    Having attended seminars on defamation and moderation on BTL comments by newspapers in this country, I shall explain.

The original source for the allegations about Trevor Brooks came from reputable news sources, and were posted as 'fair comment' so in that context are fine, which is why Lord McAlpine didn't sue The Guardian for publishing this article https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/nov/08/mistaken-identity-tory-abuse-claim, but did sue Sally Bercow.

Whereas as your comment named someone else based purely on speculation on your part.

PBers know when something controversial happens the rule is that it must be sourced from a reputable UK based news organisation, Channel 4 News met that criteria, your speculation did not.

I didn't claim it was the other bloke, I wondered whether if A was true that B might be connected.

Is it libellous to ask if someone might be involved in a crime? I thought the libel was claiming they were

Channel 4 news hadn't named the bloke when he was first mentioned on here by the way, it was some Italian (?) website, La Stampa at 6:26 by ThreeQuidder
  • Options
    MonksfieldMonksfield Posts: 2,237
    edited March 2017

You should follow Nabavi's Law: Never, ever, under any circumstances, watch a TV adaptation of a great novel which you haven't yet read. Why spoil your potential enjoyment of the real thing, on the off-chance that the pale imitation isn't too awful?
    Wise words. It worked for me with Game of Thrones
  • Options

isam said:

RobD said:

isam said:

I was immediately reminded of Yes Minister, where it was said that there was nothing worse than idle speculation - particularly accurate idle speculation.
  • Options
    http://news.sky.com/uk

First picture of suspect.
  • Options

Jon snow at the end of the now infamous episode of the ch4 news also claimed the police officer who died was male.

I did wonder about the original version of your comment. I mean, I know there are some sad disasters like the Commissioner Designate, but surely 'police officer is able' isn't really news?
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,594
    edited March 2017

You'd be surprised by who visits PB, one day I'll get Robert to publish the IP addresses that visit PB, it will raise some eyebrows.

Ironically the only time PB has remotely attracted the wrong sort of attention on that front was because of what a thread writer wrote, which was rectified with the upset party being allowed to put their view forward.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,990
    isam said:

isam said:

RobD said:

isam said:

I didn't claim it was the other bloke, I wondered whether if A was true that B might be connected.

Is it libellous to ask if someone might be involved in a crime? I thought the libel was claiming they were

Channel 4 news hadn't named the bloke when he was first mentioned on here by the way, it was some Italian (?) website
    Doesn't that depend on the way in which the question is interpreted? Innocent face comes to mind.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    surbiton said:

By first, you mean 5hrs after the daily mail published them.
  • Options
    John_M said:

Shogun is one of my all time favourite novels. Heartily recommended, as long as you're not utterly wedded to historical accuracy.
    I went from Shogun to Tai-Pan next and read it twice. I did not like the slow start but after that it settled nicely. Shogun was a masterpiece, delightful to read and I think I still have it around somewhere. I might re-read it when I finish my current book.
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362
    One of the bright spots of a very sad day for me was the actions of Tobias Ellwood.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

surbiton said:

LOL

He was on TV at least one hour if not more before. I don't think you would be writing this unless his name was Khan.
    which tv channel was this
    Check out 19:45. It was at 19:33

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505
  • Options
    oxfordsimonoxfordsimon Posts: 5,831
    Tim_B said:

You should follow Nabavi's Law: Never, ever, under any circumstances, watch a TV adaptation of a great novel which you haven't yet read. Why spoil your potential enjoyment of the real thing, on the off-chance that the pale imitation isn't too awful?
    I saw the Superb TV adaptation of Brideshead Revisited before reading the novel. I actually enjoyed the book more after seeing the TV series. But that is very rare.

To me this is still the best TV adaptation of a novel.
    I find a lot of Victorian novels almost impossible to finish - there is just something about the prose style of Dickens, Hardy, Trollope etc. that I don't enjoy.

I do, however, love a good adaptation - whether it is for radio, stage or screen.

French and Russian literature from the same period, on the other hand, is something I can enjoy (as long as it is in a good translation)

No rhyme or reason for this - other than, perhaps, being forced through Far from the Madding Crowd for O Level. I gave up on that after chapter 23 and relied on the York Notes. Didn't stop me getting an A!!
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,763
    surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

19.45 isnt a channel
  • Options

One of the bright spots of a very sad day for me was the actions of Tobias Ellwood.

Absolutely. Utterly decent and brave.
  • Options
    RobD said:

isam said:

isam said:

RobD said:

isam said:

Channel 4 news hadn't named the bloke when he was first mentioned on here by the way, it was some Italian (?) website
    Doesn't that depend on the way in which the question is interpreted? Innocent face comes to mind.
    Lots of people on here said the murderer was "A"... "A" was arrested recently with "B"... there were reports saying there were two suspects, I wondered if the other was "B".
  • Options
    surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

Do not be ridiculous - Khan is mayor and is virtually invisible - Boris would have been fronting the media as expected by everyone
  • Options

True!
    :D
  • Options

surbiton said:

By first, you mean 5hrs after the daily mail published them.
    I can now see where Simon Israel got his "lead" from.
  • Options
    What a screamer in the football....
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,207
    @TheScreamingEagle - I'm not sure I'd consider some Italian news outlet to be reputable.
  • Options
    OUTOUT Posts: 569

Probably the most expensive mistake of his now shortened career.
    Wow what a horlicks to make.
  • Options
    Podolski backers can collect :smile:
  • Options

Absolutely.

It is the sort of thing that deserves official recognition
  • Options

Tim_B said:

I have no idea. I saw it on the BBC. They ran it over 4 or 5 nights and the whole household was enthralled by it. Well, all of us except my dad, but that was because he was having an affair with a woman from the golf club so he never saw it.
    I hope his putter survived, unless he lost his drive. Golf is the antithesis of sex - in golf you want to get your balls in the hole with the minimum number of strokes. Sex - not so much. I do hope he had a carbon fiber shaft for flexibility.

But it was an NBC series. Richard Chamberlain et al.
  • Options

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

19.45 isnt a channel
    Oh fuck off !
  • Options

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

Do not be ridiculous - Khan is mayor and is virtually invisible - Boris would have been fronting the media as expected by everyone
    Well, perhaps. But if there was an emergency it would be better if Boris was out of everyone's way talking to the media with his usual talent for speaking endlessly while saying nothing so competent people could deal with it. Khan on the other hand is a systems man and might be more useful actually doing things.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,452
    ydoethur said:

I wonder if the Tynwald will decide to be magnanimous and let that pass under the circumstances.

"In 1979, the Manx people celebrated the millennium of their parliament, although there is no evidence that suggests such an assembly was held in 979, or that any such event resembled the modern-day court.[5] In fact, the first record of the place-name occurs in the mid 13th century Chronicle of Mann, and the first description of the role and composition of an assembly held on-site occurs in the early 15th century.[6]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tynwald
  • Options
    edited March 2017

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

Do you have to be woefully partisan about absolutely everything. You would do well to learn from Roger, who you praised earlier for his nonartisan assessment of PMQ.

• Options
    Jammy Germans.
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981

"Great novel"? Nabavi's law is symmetrical, and therefore also states that you should never endanger your enjoyment of a superlative TV series by reading the turgid drivel on which it is based. Imagine watching the Red Wedding for the first time, already knowing what is going to happen.
  • Options

I find a lot of Victorian novels almost impossible to finish - there is just something about the prose style of Dickens, Hardy, Trollope etc. that I don't enjoy.

I do, however, love a good adaptation - whether it is for radio, stage or screen.

French and Russian literature from the same period, on the other hand, is something I can enjoy (as long as it is in a good translation)

No rhyme or reason for this - other than, perhaps, being forced through Far from the Madding Crowd for O Level. I gave up on that after chapter 23 and relied on the York Notes. Didn't stop me getting an A!!

I agree about the Victorian stuff. I had an English teacher who loved Dickens and Hardy. I came the loathe The Trumpet Major which was inflicted on me for O-Level.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,594
    edited March 2017
    tlg86 said:

@TheScreamingEagle - I'm not sure I'd consider some Italian news outlet to be reputable.

It has nearly a million followers, a blue tick, and the tweet was shared by some reputable UK journalists.

These things are a fine judgment call.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

"In 1979, the Manx people celebrated the millennium of their parliament, although there is no evidence that suggests such an assembly was held in 979, or that any such event resembled the modern-day court.[5] In fact, the first record of the place-name occurs in the mid 13th century Chronicle of Mann, and the first description of the role and composition of an assembly held on-site occurs in the early 15th century.[6]"

Mid twelfth century is still older than the first post-conquest Parliament (1265).
  • Options
    surbiton said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

19.45 isnt a channel
    Oh fuck off !
    lol

well I cant just type in 19.45 can i ?

19.33 - 19.45 Ill get the history of the Third Reich, not Sadiq Khan
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291

Tim_B said:

I saw the Superb TV adaptation of Brideshead Revisited before reading the novel. I actually enjoyed the book more after seeing the TV series. But that is very rare.

To me this is still the best TV adaptation of a novel.

We now go over to Dorchester, where Thomas Hardy is writing his new novel The Return of The Native.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogPZ5CY9KoM
  • Options
    surbiton said:

Islamist or Brexiteer?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

tlg86 said:

It has nearly a million followers, a blue tick, and the tweet was shared by some reputable UK journalists.

Who's that Katie Hopkins?! :wink:

So my enquiring whether, if there were 2 terrorists and the first one was "A", as the reputable sources said, whether the 2nd one might be "B" could have got the site sued for libel you say?
  • Options
    OUTOUT Posts: 569

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

Boris stayed on holiday while his city was burning during the 2011 riots.
  • Options

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

19.45 isnt a channel
    Oh fuck off !
    lol

LOL :D
  • Options
    surbiton said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

19.45 isnt a channel
    Oh fuck off !
    Alan you do know how to get posters to swear at you ;-) how many is that now ;-)
  • Options
    Going back to more sombre matters, Theresa May's statement was spot on in tone and content, although she was a bit hesitant in delivery to start with.
  • Options

Absolutely.

Don't know about that, this is moving though

https://twitter.com/rhughes_police/status/844655218428166146
  • Options

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

19.45 isnt a channel
    Oh fuck off !
    Alan you do know how to get posters to swear at you ;-) how many is that now ;-)
    lost count TJ :-)
  • Options

I agree about the Victorian stuff. I had an English teacher who loved Dickens and Hardy. I came the loathe The Trumpet Major which was inflicted on me for O-Level.
    I had Memoirs of a Foxhunting Man for O level. Still haven't read it.
  • Options

tlg86 said:

As others mentioned earlier, it did look like some people looked at the picture and thought "year, that looks like this guy."
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291
    edited March 2017

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

19.45 isnt a channel
    Oh fuck off !
    lol

19.33 - 19.45 you might just get Ken Livingstone up next.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,715

Add an S at the start of the second word, and it would be a totally different story...
  • Options
    ParistondaParistonda Posts: 1,819

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

What is your accusation exactly? Do you think Khan is sitting at home with his feet up playing fruit ninja? He is likely very busy behind the scenes, just like May. Him and Theresa have both released one statement each so far.

He has released a statement, he will release further in due course. What do you want him to say now, that hasn't already been said?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Ishmael_Z said:

"Great novel"? Nabavi's law is symmetrical, and therefore also states that you should never endanger your enjoyment of a superlative TV series by reading the turgid drivel on which it is based. Imagine watching the Red Wedding for the first time, already knowing what is going to happen.
    I've generally found with GoT that my enjoyment of the TV series has been heightened by having had to imagine the characters whilst reading the books. The beauty of the TV series is that it is so well cast
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Going back to more sombre matters, Theresa May's statement was spot on in tone and content, although she was a bit hesitant in delivery to start with.

Tobias Ellwood - a Thomas Hardy name if ever there was one - above and beyond the call. What a guy!

- and fellow dual UK/US national!
  • Options
    Ishmael_Z said:

That's also true.

As regards those who are puzzled by the fact that adaptations of novels by Thomas Hardy are miles better than novels by Thomas Hardy, that is because novels by Thomas Hardy aren't very good.

• Options

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

Do you have to be woefully partisan about absolutely everything. You would do well to learn from Roger, who you praised earlier for his nonartisan assessment of PMQ.

I give credit where it is due but Khan has been poor today - he is the London mayor
  • Options

Absolutely.

Don't know about that, this is moving though

https://twitter.com/rhughes_police/status/844655218428166146
    That is moving.

Ellwood's military training no doubt played a big part in his actions today. He put himself into the middle of a potentially lethal situation in order to help a fellow human. That is to be applauded and acknowledged.
  • Options
    Tim_B said:

I hope his putter survived, unless he lost his drive. Golf is the antithesis of sex - in golf you want to get your balls in the hole with the minimum number of strokes. Sex - not so much. I do hope he had a carbon fiber shaft for flexibility.

Oh he survived fine, the b*****d. He tossed us all out, sold the house and she did something similar with her husband and they took the money and sodded off to the US. I never saw him again.
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,715

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

What is your accusation exactly? Do you think Khan is sitting at home with his feet up playing fruit ninja? He is likely very busy behind the scenes, just like May. Him and Theresa have both released one statement each so far.

He has released a statement, he will release further in due course. What do you want him to say now, that hasn't already been said?
    He ought to turn up with a mop and challenge ISIS to a game of wiff-waff.
  • Options
    TheWhiteRabbitTheWhiteRabbit Posts: 12,388

Let's hope she doesn't get any more practice.
  • Options

surbiton said:

Islamist or Brexiteer?
    He has certainly exited. At least, in this case, good riddance !
  • Options

She appeared quite emotional at times
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Mid twelfth century is still older than the first post-conquest Parliament (1265).
    Icelandic Althing 930 beats all contenders. The coolest thing about the isle of man is that they call their judges Deemsters.
  • Options

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

I give credit where it is due but Khan has been poor today - he is the London mayor
    What is he meant to do? Say the same old shit about keeping calm and how our police are the best in the world (how I hate that phrase, it really is an insult to other countries IMO).

I had to commute into London on 7/7 and wanted to hear what the Chief of Police had to say, not Ken Bleedin Livingstone
  • Options
    Tim_B said:

Tobias Ellwood - a Thomas Hardy name if ever there was one - above and beyond the call. What a guy!

Hi brother was killed in Bali, 2002.
  • Options

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

I have been watching Sky virtually since the first news of the attack and he has not featured at all as far as I am aware
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133

tlg86 said:

For the record, the first two of those three things and the general provenance of the newspaper in question are things I checked before retweeting. But I'd have no complaints if the mods had chosen to delete at the time or if they choose to do so now.
  • Options
    By the sounds of it Khan was also attending COBRA hence why he is only now on TV
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

FWIW he was at Cobra
  • Options

She appeared quite emotional at times
    It wouldn't be human not to be so.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Ishmael_Z said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Icelandic Althing 930 beats all contenders. The coolest thing about the isle of man is that they call their judges Deemsters.
    Thanks. Didn't realise that one was so old.

If only William the Bastard hadn't suppressed the Witangamot, you English could have had an even older one :wink:
  • Options
    Theresa May's statement similar to Livingstone's statement in Singapore after 7/7
  • Options

Tim_B said:

Oh he survived fine, the b*****d. He tossed us all out, sold the house and she did something similar with her husband and they took the money and sodded off to the US. I never saw him again.
    Oh dear - I hope he's not in the southeast - I would not want to run across him.
  • Options

Tim_B said:

oooh Mrs C

sorry to hear, that's harsh
  • Options
    Would you say the terrorist in Westminster was an Islamist or a Brexiteer?
  • Options
    calum said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

FWIW he was at Cobra
    If he was in Cobra that would explain his absence so look forward to hearing from him
  • Options
    surbiton said:

Theresa May's statement similar to Livingstone's statement in Singapore after 7/7

I suspect all statements after terrorist incidents are pretty similar.
  • Options
    Well, I won't be too bothered if that particular Muslim leaves in a few months time!
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758

Ishmael_Z said:

That's also true.

As regards those who are puzzled by the fact that adaptations of novels by Thomas Hardy are miles better than novels by Thomas Hardy, that is because novels by Thomas Hardy aren't very good.

Cracking stories poorly executed

Tess is a great plot
  • Options
    Ishmael_Z said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Except there was no Althing between 1800 and 1845
  • Options

Tim_B said:

Hi brother was killed in Bali, 2002.
    I'm aware of that - just don't see the relevance to his actions today.
  • Options

calum said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

FWIW he was at Cobra
    If he was in Cobra that would explain his absence so look forward to hearing from him
    He was on TV two hours ago. What is this ? An inquisition ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

Check out 19:45
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

Ishmael_Z said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

Thanks. Didn't realise that one was so old.

If only William the Bastard hadn't suppressed the Witangamot, you English could have had an even older one :wink:
    Except there was no Althing between 1800 and 1845
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046

calum said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

FWIW he was at Cobra
    he was just live on Sky
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,144

The "Victorian stuff" I do love is Wilkie Collins. He scandalised society at the time. I suspect he would have been quite a soul-mate with our own SeanT.
  • Options

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

Frankly, I think your minute focus on gesture is part of what's wrong with our politics. Politics all of mouth and no trousers. Especially when some seem to be held to much more exacting standards than others. It's a sad day and I don't really give a shit what Khan or May or anybody else has to say unless they have facts about what happened.
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024

By the sounds of it Khan was also attending COBRA hence why he is only now on TV

thank you, plato et al can shut up then.
  • Options
    calum said:

calum said:

surbiton said:

surbiton said:

LOL

FWIW he was at Cobra
    he was just live on Sky
    Watching the football so missed him but hadn't seen him on Sky all day
  • Options
    tlg86 said:

Well, I won't be too bothered if that particular Muslim leaves in a few months time!
    If I were Arsenal, I'd give Sanchez him Ozil's salary as well to make Sanchez stay.
This discussion has been closed.