Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Polling background to the PM’s big BREXIT speech

Comments

• Options
    The EU are now under tremendous political pressure.Russia is breathing down the necks
    of eastern European states; Trump is ambiguous about his support for Nato countries that have not been pulling their weight for decades and one of the only two countries European countries that have anything like a significant military capability is playing its biggest card with US support.Watch the EU fold in double quick time.
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291

malcolmg said:

rkrkrk said:

Scott_P said:

@jreynoldsMP: Treasury questions in Parliament. Chancellor effectively confirms U.K. out of single market and passporting will go

Bugger
    Passporting not needed for most wholesale banking out of London and retail banking can be carried out in the rest of the EU using subsidiaries.
    Some PB leavers were saying I was overreacting with our Paris plans.

I was right you were wrong.

I'm spending next week in Paris getting wooed by the French, should be fun.
    What are the other options? Dublin? Frankfurt?
    I think you should certainly make the case for factfinding in La Reunion - which is part of the EU and the Eurozone I believe.
    Dublin and Frankfurt are too small.

The most elegant solution would be for Scotland to secede/remain in the EU, so we'd set up there.

Madrid or Barcelona are still possibilities.
    Get your kilts ordered
    From my school and Uni experiences, trust me I don't look good in skirts.
    Not even in Government Tartan?
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503

Was out for the speech, but from seeing the summary it seems a bit of a curate's egg. But at least we now have a direction.

Depends on your politics I suppose, as always. Having now read the transcript and watched part of the speech itself, I think it was very, very good - but I would say that, wouldn't I ;)?

In terms of negotiation strategy it's practically perfect.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,792

Was out for the speech, but from seeing the summary it seems a bit of a curate's egg. But at least we now have a direction.

That was one virtuoso performance. In the most defiantly, irresistibly optimistic terms Mrs May made the leaders of the EU an offer they couldn’t refuse. Or at least, they couldn’t refuse it without looking like mindlessly vindictive, self-harming lunatics.

Who could say no to an offer so apparently rational, decent, and dedicated to the future success of the EU itself? Only crazy people, she implied – or a federation that was so terrified of the success that dropping out of membership might bring that it was prepared to damage its own future prosperity.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-may-just-made-brussels-offer-cannot-refuse/
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,763
    Blue_rog said:

God I hate you Leavers

Apple has backed up last year's 20% hike in laptop and computer prices with a sharp rise in app costs.

The move will mean - for the first time - that there is price parity between the dollar and the pound as an App Store product that used to cost 79p in the UK will now be 99p. US customers pay 99 cents.

The price shift reflects the fall of up to 20% in the pound versus the dollar since the EU referendum and signals Apple was unwilling to effectively earn less, in value terms, from an app purchased in the UK.

http://news.sky.com/story/apple-raises-app-store-prices-by-up-to-25-amid-weaker-sterling-10732208

What's an app?
    time for a visit from HMRC
  • Options
    rural_voterrural_voter Posts: 2,038

TGOHF said:

tpfkar said:

I'm looking for how she plans to unite the country - the pre-trailed stuff talks about the need to bring the country together and stop talking in terms of Leavers and Remainers. Fair enough - but I want to see how she will achieve this, there's very little in the pre-publicised extracts to satisfy anything other than the committed leavers.

Similar to the way Henry VIII reunited the country after the reformation - the followers of the European based undemocratic deity can either flee to France/Flanders or be burnt alive and their property confiscated.

If that's a "hard Brexit" then well "shrug"...

I have no idea if that is what you actually believe or a parody of what an idiot would believe.
    I imagine May hopes that the EU, Parliament or Lords will shoot these UKIP-like proposals down in flames and insert something more moderate.
  • Options
    felixfelix Posts: 15,125

We are where we are - I don't like it, but there you go; I am used to losing :-)

Let's just hope that May can deliver on what she has set out. It will be sub-optimal in my view - seems silly to make it more expensive and time consuming to do business in your biggest export market - but with goodwill on all sides a deal can be done. The most important thing now is to get on with it.

A very sensible response - would that others could follow your lead but I shan't hold my breath
  • Options
    rkrkrkrkrkrk Posts: 7,922
    Keith Starmer says May has ruled out hard brexit?
  • Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,745
    Blue_rog said:

God I hate you Leavers

Apple has backed up last year's 20% hike in laptop and computer prices with a sharp rise in app costs.

The move will mean - for the first time - that there is price parity between the dollar and the pound as an App Store product that used to cost 79p in the UK will now be 99p. US customers pay 99 cents.

The price shift reflects the fall of up to 20% in the pound versus the dollar since the EU referendum and signals Apple was unwilling to effectively earn less, in value terms, from an app purchased in the UK.

http://news.sky.com/story/apple-raises-app-store-prices-by-up-to-25-amid-weaker-sterling-10732208

What's an app?
    An apple with a 40% discount.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    I still can't quite believe we've gone and done a Japan.

Nuts.
  • Options

Good reception for TM on Sky from voters in a pub in Basingstoke - both leavers and remainers positive and one female remain voter said she had been inspired by the speech

That's one pub the BBC won't be going near :)
  • Options
    rkrkrk said:

I think he was trying to wind up the Tory Brexiteers.....
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    Now Nicola's big moment, Tezza has called her bluff. Will she call Indyref2?

Eh, no...
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,405
    edited January 2017
    felix said:

We are where we are - I don't like it, but there you go; I am used to losing :-)

Let's just hope that May can deliver on what she has set out. It will be sub-optimal in my view - seems silly to make it more expensive and time consuming to do business in your biggest export market - but with goodwill on all sides a deal can be done. The most important thing now is to get on with it.

A very sensible response - would that others could follow your lead but I shan't hold my breath
    I think what this shows (not read the speech but followed responses on here) is that the most important thing about a leader is that they should lead. Sounds simple in practice but isn't (cf Jeremy Corbyn). Tezza is someone who has had greatness thrust upon her and I very much hope she continues to rise to the challenge. It sounds like she is making headway.

With strong leadership, she will manage to pull the country together, and although, like @SouthamObserver I believe the country will be poorer as a result, and that the effects will be felt most by those who are least able to cope, we will in any case all be going there together, despite the fact that we may not be travelling in the same class.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,014
    Good afternoon, everyone.
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    Theresa May has made her choice (and in the circumstances I think she's made the correct one for her, albeit three months too late). It gives opportunities to Tim Farron and Nicola Sturgeon but, through a feat of political manoeuvring, Labour have managed to position themselves in a way where it is very hard to work out how they could ever benefit.
  • Options
    Pong said:

Nuts.

Leavers are turning Japanese.

*Innocent Face*
  • Options
    Institute for Government:

The PM’s speech will be interpreted as the opening exchange in the Brexit negotiations. Marking that speech against the best practice of international negotiations, Oliver Ilott says it will help her to get a better deal.

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/blog/clean-brexit-will-help-pm-get-better-deal?platform=hootsuite
  • Options
    Bob__SykesBob__Sykes Posts: 1,176
    I feel excited and energised by the PM's speech and what has been reported as the meaning of it.

The fear we'd end up with a half-in, half-out result being still subject to EU laws whilst having no say in their formation was one of the factors that made me a Reluctant Remainer. If we're going to leave, we had to do it properly in my view.

It looks like we are going to. I wish the PM every success in achieving this. If she pulls it off, she will be up there with the best in the annals of history.

If she makes a right horlicks of it, well that doesn't really bear thinking about....

Fingers crossed!
  • Options

Pong said:

Nuts.

*Innocent Face*
    You really think so?

• Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Nicola releases huffy statement - NO mention of further referendum.

Cluck cluck cluck...
  • Options

Pong said:

Nuts.

*Innocent Face*
    You really think so?

No. It was just too good a gag to turn down.
  • Options
    @JamieRoss7: IndyRef2 was "highly likely" in June. Sturgeon says it's "more likely" now. How many more stages of likelihood are there before it happens?
  • Options

Pong said:

Nuts.

*Innocent Face*
    You really think so?

I know, that's why I posted the following line

• Options

Pong said:

Nuts.

*Innocent Face*
    You really think so?

I know, that's why I posted the following line

Oops.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

How are the Cybernats taking it? With all the usual bonhomie we associate with them I take it?
  • Options
    timmotimmo Posts: 1,469
    I came on here yesterday morning and said that a massive bear trap had been laid for sellers of STG. Its happened quicker than I thought. Further upside now..loads of shorts in the market.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,299
    edited January 2017
    TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

Would you care to have a bet on a second Indy refendum being called within say the next 2 years? Don't think I could manage a grand, but a ton?
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

felix said:

I think what this shows (not read the speech but followed responses on here) is that the most important thing about a leader is that they should lead. Sounds simple in practice but isn't (cf Jeremy Corbyn). Tezza is someone who has had greatness thrust upon her and I very much hope she continues to rise to the challenge. It sounds like she is making headway.

With strong leadership, she will manage to pull the country together, and although, like @SouthamObserver I believe the country will be poorer as a result, and that the effects will be felt most by those who are least able to cope, we will in any case all be going there together, despite the fact that we may not be travelling in the same class.
    Me too in the main. I voted Remain but believe passionately that the voters have a right have their views respected. I still think that with goodwill a sensible compromise could occur - but I accept that is down to the EU. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

Would you care to have a bet on a second Indy refendum being called within say the next 2 years. Don't think I could manage a grand, but a ton say?
    I'd rather be on your side of the bet on this one. The SNP have to go for this now really.
  • Options
    MTimTMTimT Posts: 7,034

dixiedean said:

12objectives seems a lot.Fewer than 6 is recommended in preparing a strategy.

I suggest only one objective in a strategy but five or six main actions to achieve the objective.
    But this is not a strategy in that sense, but change management. When the Royal Shakespeare Company changes its production from Othello to Macbeth, it does not limit itself to changing just 6 things.

We are going from in the EU to outside of it. More than six objectives need to be achieved for that to have any sense.
  • Options
    Who are these Kippers backing REMAIN, and LDs backing LEAVE??

:)
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

@JamieRoss7: IndyRef2 was "highly likely" in June. Sturgeon says it's "more likely" now. How many more stages of likelihood are there before it happens?

'Even more likely' counting down 5/4/3/2/ 2.5/2.25/.....
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

Would you care to have a bet on a second Indy refendum being called within say the next 2 years. Don't think I could manage a grand, but a ton say?
    I'd rather be on your side of the bet on this one. The SNP have to go for this now really.
    Whilst I agree with you and Mr Divvie, I can't see Mrs May authorising another Indyref.
  • Options

Maybe Nicola will try an wangle an election instead?
  • Options

Pong said:

Nuts.

*Innocent Face*
    RACIST REMAINER! :lol:
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

Called or a Uk govt approved referendum held ?

Nats call for one every week.
  • Options
    ParistondaParistonda Posts: 1,819
    May's speech decent enough. Couldn't expect any softer opening stance from her really. The key question now becomes to what level are we going to compromise on free movement? Some sort of preferential access for Eu citizens should open up concessions on cherry picked aspects of the single market.

The big flaw in her Brexit plan is this utterly ridiculous threat to try and turn ourselves into some sort of Singapore if things don't go our way. Where does May think she has a mandate from to slash taxes across the board and curtail workers rights? Especially seeing as she has reaffirmed her commitment to them today. So it's an empty threat. She will need to win an election to do that , and the British public won't be voting for tax and workers rights slashes anytime soon.

Other than that, solid effort - her comments about wanting the EU to succeed are important, it's very different from the Faragista point of view. B+, Ms May.
  • Options

Pong said:

Nuts.

*Innocent Face*
    An island nation with a Constitutional Monarchy and rather colourful colonial history wot drives on the Left?
  • Options
    edited January 2017

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

Yep, absolutely.
    However much as the Unionists might want it to be so, Sturgeon is not known for going off half cocked.
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    Pong said:

Nuts.

In its defence there's something strangely fascinating about the aesthetic of decline, crumbling hotels in once-thriving spa towns, the last old ladies in a depopulating village performing their local obon dance fewer in number from year to year, until one day their knees can take no more and it is gone forever.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

You appear to have rapidly forgotten you were bleating about Sturgeon NOT mentioning a further referendum just minutes ago.
    Formally called for by the Scottish government.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

No bet - they call for one every week.
  • Options
    Interesting

@christopherhope: Questioners are again pre-selected by Number 10 for Theresa May's speech. Calling random questions from us journalists would be too risky.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

How does it go again?

Cluck cluck cluck...
  • Options
    PROPER Brexit for PROPER people :)
  • Options
    SlackbladderSlackbladder Posts: 9,713
    Sturgeon looking like Mcbluffy Bluff the Bluffer from Bannff
  • Options
    logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,728

PROPER Brexit for PROPER people :)

Half of us.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

How does it go again?

Cluck cluck cluck...
    UNIONISTS 55%
    BRAVEHEARTS 45%

:innocent:
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024
    Scott_P said:

Interesting

@christopherhope: Questioners are again pre-selected by Number 10 for Theresa May's speech. Calling random questions from us journalists would be too risky.

Look they should just be happy she didn't call Faisal Islam fake news.....
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    Polly’s displeasure rather confirms my opinion it was a good speech by TMay. :lol:
  • Options

malcolmg said:

rkrkrk said:

Scott_P said:

@jreynoldsMP: Treasury questions in Parliament. Chancellor effectively confirms U.K. out of single market and passporting will go

Bugger
    Passporting not needed for most wholesale banking out of London and retail banking can be carried out in the rest of the EU using subsidiaries.

I think you should certainly make the case for factfinding in La Reunion - which is part of the EU and the Eurozone I believe.

The most elegant solution would be for Scotland to secede/remain in the EU, so we'd set up there.

Get your kilts ordered
    Try a Lengha instead.
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,554

Polly’s displeasure rather confirms my opinion it was a good speech by TMay. :lol:

Mandelson's not happy either. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017

UNIONISTS 55%
    BRAVEHEARTS 45%

A hitherto unknown Bannff (sic) connection for Sturgeon, fascinating.

Bet's open to you boys also.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

It was almost incoherent......

Matthew d'Ancona:

This was the prime minister as Don Corleone, warning the assembled diplomats of the continent that they were about to be made an offer they couldn’t refuse.

May made her statement with poise, a sign of her under-acknowledged growth in the role of prime minister.
  • Options
    nunu said:

Why do we need to wait to March now? Supreme Court announce result next week and then straight to Parliament to trigger A50.

I think she should meet with trump first, gives her some negotiating ammunition.

Expect to hear an ever more panicky Commission screech ever more insistently and plaintively, but with a growing timbre of self-doubt, that the UK cannot even start trade talks with others until the Brexit deal is done.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,074
    MTimT said:

nunu said:

Why do we need to wait to March now? Supreme Court announce result next week and then straight to Parliament to trigger A50.

I think she should meet with trump first, gives her some negotiating ammunition.

Expect to hear an ever more panicky Commission screech ever more insistently and plaintively, but with a growing timbre of self-doubt, that the UK cannot even start trade talks with others until the Brexit deal is done.
    Interestingly, Tusk has just come out welcoming the speech and calling it "realistic".
  • Options
    logical_songlogical_song Posts: 9,728

God I hate you Leavers

What has Apple fleecing you got to do with Leavers?
    20% drop in £
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584
    glw said:

Wasn't he one of the architects of "rubbing the Right's nose in diversity"?

Brexit was pushed over the line by people fed up with too much immigration; he only has himself to blame.

• Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,074

Pong said:

Nuts.

In its defence there's something strangely fascinating about the aesthetic of decline, crumbling hotels in once-thriving spa towns, the last old ladies in a depopulating village performing their local obon dance fewer in number from year to year, until one day their knees can take no more and it is gone forever.
    Is that why you moved to Japan?
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,577

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Cluck cluck cluck...

How does it go again?

Cluck cluck cluck...
    Sturgeon could happily call for one in the full knowledge she won't get one. Ideal scenario for her.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,149
    MTimT said:

nunu said:

I think the sight of us begging to Trump is more likely to cause mirth than anguish. We can con ourselves more easily than we can con them.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,952
    rcs1000 said:

MTimT said:

nunu said:

Interestingly, Tusk has just come out welcoming the speech and calling it "realistic".
    Good news. Let's get it done quickly then.
  • Options
    The moment when Polly is pleased with a Tory PM is the time to get very very worried.
  • Options

MTimT said:

nunu said:

I think the sight of us begging to Trump is more likely to cause mirth than anguish. We can con ourselves more easily than we can con them.
    I thought you liked US Presidents bitchslapping the UK ?

• Options

MTimT said:

nunu said:

What did I say to create that impression?
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    edited January 2017

The moment when Polly is pleased with a Tory PM is the time to get very very worried.

She's even reduced to bringing out the ultimate lefty-bogeyman: on this occasion even Thatcher* won't do, she's had to unsheathe Enoch Powell

* Though all three of the other Guardian panel members invoke her name!
  • Options

MTimT said:

nunu said:

Obama
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Pong said:

Nuts.

Not really, more like random circumstance, but I genuinely love the dying mountain towns.
  • Options

She's even reduced to bringing out the ultimate lefty-bogeyman: on this occasion even Thatcher won't do, she's had to unsheathe Enoch Powell
    Polly unsheathing Enoch Powell would be a sight to behold
  • Options
    @StigAbell: Pound plummets since 23rd June.‬

‪Brexiteers: "It's overvalued; means nothing!"‬

‪Pound rises during speech:‬

‪"Vote of confidence in Britain!"‬
  • Options

MTimT said:

nunu said:

Obama
    No, I didn't join in any crowing over that misstep. Never been a fan of Obama anyway.
  • Options

they learnt it from Osborne
  • Options

UNIONISTS 55%
    BRAVEHEARTS 45%

A hitherto unknown Bannff (sic) connection for Sturgeon, fascinating.

Bet's open to you boys also.
    It was over a decade ago when I went, but Banff, Alberta was lovely in January :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I knew I'd seen it before somewhere @AlastairMeeks - Theresa May and the Vivienne Westwood tartan suit...
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/theresa-may-rewears-lucky-vivienne-westwood-suit-deliver-key/
  • Options

She's even reduced to bringing out the ultimate lefty-bogeyman: on this occasion even Thatcher won't do, she's had to unsheathe Enoch Powell
    Polly unsheathing Enoch Powell would be a sight to behold
    "We must be SAD, literally SAD!"
  • Options
    nunu said:

malcolmg said:

rkrkrk said:

Scott_P said:

Bugger

Get your kilts ordered
    Try a Lengha instead.
    Known as Mundu in southern India :)
  • Options
    Sandpit said:

I knew I'd seen it before somewhere @AlastairMeeks - Theresa May and the Vivian Westwood tartan suit...
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/theresa-may-rewears-lucky-vivienne-westwood-suit-deliver-key/

LOL!
  • Options

TBF my Twitter stream has the equal and opposite take on the FTSE.
  • Options

MTimT said:

nunu said:

Obama
    "You were the future once!"
  • Options

glw said:

Wasn't he one of the architects of "rubbing the Right's nose in diversity"?

Brexit was pushed over the line by people fed up with too much immigration; he only has himself to blame.

We're rubbing the Left's nose in Brexit!
  • Options
    rkrkrkrkrkrk Posts: 7,922

rkrkrk said:

I think he was trying to wind up the Tory Brexiteers.....
    I don't get it... It's like he doesn't understand what is going on?
    If anything the complete opposite is true... May has explicitly ruled IN hard brexit... With some chance of a deal mitigating things...
  • Options
    So far Mrs Merkel seems to be picking a fight with 2 of her top 3 trading partners.
  • Options
    “The phrase 'hard Brexit' is part of the wishful thinking that somehow Brexit will be finessed and that there will really be no Brexit.

But that was always a silly notion. Because a soft Brexit is the worst of all worlds for Britain: not in the European Union but bound by European laws and directives and under the jurisdiction of the ECJ. Surely, even those who want to remain must find that intolerable.

So bottom line: the Prime Minister’s position has been consistent, if only people were willing to hear her.

More importantly, there is no other option.

Hence, the phrase 'soft Brexit' is really an oxymoron.

There is only Brexit.

I am really puzzled by those who say that higher tariffs will lead to lower exports to the EU but a depreciated exchange rate will have no effect. How can that be possible? Both are changing the relative prices in the same way. Indeed, the lower exchange rate produces a broader impetus to exports than the higher tariffs, which only reduce the exports to the EU, a reduction that moreover can be at least partially made up by selling elsewhere.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/economic-experts-react-to-theresa-may-brexit-speech-a7531391.html
  • Options
  • Options

FYI I named our move to Paris as 'Project Collaborators'

My other suggestions were Operation Dynamo or Operation Agincourt.

Old cove in charge of NPD in previous job named projects after Overlord beaches....until someone rumbled him.....
    Heh.

When I was working on a major UK retailer's plan to build/open one of Europe's largest depots, I named it Project FMS.

A few months later I met the board and they asked what FMS stood for, I sheepishly and sotto voce said 'Fucking Massive Shed'
    Operation von Choltitz would be my choice for the Paris move.

Re your FMS project, was it near Daventry?

Operation Valkyrie?
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

Pong said:

Nuts.

Not really, more like random circumstance, but I genuinely love the dying mountain towns.
    Relatedly one reason I'm doing all this crypto-currency work is so once we End Banking I can buy a formerly-grand bank building and live in it.
  • Options

So far Mrs Merkel seems to be picking a fight with 2 of her top 3 trading partners.
    Who's Merkel going to get her Intel from - Putin?
  • Options

Very un-Bismarkian of her
  • Options
    edited January 2017

I agree with Nick.

Merkel has many cards to play internationally, within Europe, and within Germany. The most successful statesperson since Bismarck. :)
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,412
    edited January 2017
    Have I underestimated Mrs May? Too soon to tell. There is more to governing than making an excellent speech- ask Obama. But the main concern to date has been the lack of apparent grip. For good or ill that has been dispelled which is a good thing for the UK and its economy.

The challenge now will be to keep that grip. That means moving as soon as the Supreme Court issues its judgment either by serving the notice or bringing the matter (again) to Parliament. The time for dithering reflection is over. Now is the time to act.
  • Options
    Tim Farron latest statement on Theresa May's speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOKNuER8d5g
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

Pong said:

Nuts.

Relatedly one reason I'm doing all this crypto-currency work is so once we End Banking I can buy a formerly-grand bank building and live in it.
    Are you outing yourself as Satoshi Nakamoto? ;)
This discussion has been closed.