Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » What Trump was Tweeting at WH2012 when it appeared for a time

123457»

Comments

• Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    The electoral college is part of the constitution but how the states decide how the electoral votes are applied. So if 270 electoral votes worth of states decide to give all votes to the winner of the national popular vote then that is that.
  • Options
    DixieDixie Posts: 1,221

Dixie said:

ydoethur said:

chestnut said:

Varoufakis comparing Trump to Hitler and Mussolini.

Trump is Hitler and Mussolini with nukes. I haven't eaten since Pennsylvania was called.
    Trump is a deeply unpleasant human being. He will make a very bad president. Some of the things he has said means it would not be wise to leave him alone with young women. He may even be a genuine threat to the world.

However, I can't off-hand name the people he has murdered, unlike Hitler and Mussolini in their rise to power.

The Berlusconi comparison is apt. The others are not.
    Berlusconi on steroids with a nuclear football to play with. Thank you Joe Sixpack.
    that's true. Nuclear Button will be like a comupter game for him.
    There is no "Nuclear Button"
    Is it an App now?
  • Options
    Dixie said:

Dixie said:

ydoethur said:

chestnut said:

Trump is Hitler and Mussolini with nukes. I haven't eaten since Pennsylvania was called.
    Trump is a deeply unpleasant human being. He will make a very bad president. Some of the things he has said means it would not be wise to leave him alone with young women. He may even be a genuine threat to the world.

However, I can't off-hand name the people he has murdered, unlike Hitler and Mussolini in their rise to power.

Berlusconi on steroids with a nuclear football to play with. Thank you Joe Sixpack.
    Is it an App now?
    *Searches Google Play Store*
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,083
    Dixie said:

Dixie said:

ydoethur said:

chestnut said:

Is it an App now?
    http://www.nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/nuclearexplosionsimulator/
  • Options

Dixie said:

Dixie said:

ydoethur said:

chestnut said:

Is it an App now?
    So, website then.
  • Options

Dixie said:

Dixie said:

ydoethur said:

chestnut said:

Is it an App now?
    *Searches Google Play Store*
    Android always gets there first!
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,083
    Dixie said:

Dixie said:

Dixie said:

ydoethur said:

chestnut said:

Is it an App now?
    So, website then.
    I could code one if you wanted ... ;)
This discussion has been closed.