Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Those who say that the bookies got EURef wrong don’t unders

123457»

Comments

• Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 115,867

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

• Options
    OllyTOllyT Posts: 4,978

Andrew Neil @afneil
    Project Fear now wholly-owned subsidiary of pro-Remain media. Seem almost desperate for Leave to fail. Gloomy spin on everything. 12h

Or as the "Economist" are now calling it "Project Reality"
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,511
    Lowlander said:

A genuine question.

Do English people get embarrassed by the commentaries on England games?

We have an embarrassment of embarrassments to choose from.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    Rooney looked brilliant in the Russia match. What has happened?
  • Options
    OllyTOllyT Posts: 4,978

SeanT said:

Pulpstar said:

I see Osborne has sent in his reserves.

It looks like that with Crabb and Javid. I did wonder what Osborne was up to with his people at the weekend.
    They haven't got a hope. It's going to be Boris or May, probably Boris, as the victorious LEAVERS will want someone from their side. Also, Boris very much wants the EEA/single market, almost-still-in-the-EU-but-not-quite solution, which most Tories favour. As the election comes before the triggering of A50, this is important.

The EEA (perhaps with some additional restrictions on free movement) option might also keep Scotland in the UK.

And the only people it would really p*ss off are Kippers.
    not forgetting the small detail that Leave would then have pulled us out of the EU on the votes of people they lied to making the whole think one giant con-trick.
  • Options
    anotherDaveanotherDave Posts: 6,746
    tlg86 said:

RodCrosby said:

Andrew Mitchell reckons 9 candidates will come forward...

Boris
    May
    Crabb
    Leadsom
    Hunt
    Morgan
    (Mordaunt?)

Who else!?

Adam Bolton is awful by the way, constantly screaming that we're heading for recession. I'm not saying the economy is stable, but he is really, really shouting high doom in a way I find somewhat irresponsible.
    Well Sky's share price is down like almost everyone else. I hope the PL clubs haven't spent money they haven't received yet.

Liam Fox to add to the list?
    I'm surprised there are so many Remain candidates. I thought they'd mostly line up behind their preferred Leave option.
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039

I got the impression that Sajid Javid is lined up for top of the ticket.

So did I, thanks to a journalist who doesn't understand the word "respectively". An expensive error, for me.
  • Options
    Interesting split.

Norman Lamb ‏@normanlamb Jun 26
    I've made it completely clear that we must respect the outcome

http://www.libdems.org.uk/lib_dems_pledge_to_take_britain_back_into_europe
  • Options
    TCPoliticalBettingTCPoliticalBetting Posts: 10,819
    edited June 2016
    OllyT said:

Andrew Neil @afneil
    Project Fear now wholly-owned subsidiary of pro-Remain media. Seem almost desperate for Leave to fail. Gloomy spin on everything. 12h

The Economist's hacks went bat shit crazy for REMAIN weeks ago and have lost any sense of perspective or balance.
  • Options
    maaarshmaaarsh Posts: 3,429
    Sterling hits a new low
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 26,231

OllyT said:

Andrew Neil @afneil

The Economist's hacks went bat shit crazy for REMAIN weeks ago and have lost any sense of perspective or balance.
    The Economist is the internationalist's Bible. Of course it was ferociously against Brexit; of course it's ferociously trying to whip up hysteria now.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,540
    GIN1138 said:

malcolmg said:

DavidL said:

malcolmg said:

Scott_P said:
    Obviously overvalued previously or someone is stupid.
    The temptation to buy shares in housebuilders is almost irresistible. Are we no longer wanting new houses? Surely they weren't all being sold to immigrants. Massive overreaction.
    David, Agree and banks are not a penny worse off than they were last Friday so it seems its just panic by these absolute morons on huge salaries.
    I've got a bit of spare money waiting to invest actually. You think now might be the time to BUY?
    Always a gamble GIN , but if they drop a lot for no good reason , they may well bounce back. I got rid of nearly all my shares from pension AVC's apart from some Global stocks last month just in case and put it in safer stuff. Has gone up a good few thousand as well so lucky.
This discussion has been closed.