Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Will Jim Murphy arrest Labour’s slide in the Scottish pol

Comments

• Options
    Socrates said:

FalseFlag said:

Socrates said:

FalseFlag said:

Socrates said:

Homosexuality is "unnatural"? In strictly evolutionary terms, oral intercourse, monogamy and contraception are equally so. Thank Heavens the Western world no longer sees fit to regulate those either.

Homosexuality has been documented in hundreds of non-human animals. It's hardly unnatural.

Not that "naturalness" should count for anything. Literature and the internet are unnatural. What of it?
    No it hasn't.

A desire to communicate with our fellow human beings is profoundly natural.
    1500 species of animal have been documented displaying homosexuality:

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/1500-animal-species-practice-homosexuality.aspx

A desire to communicate with others is of course natural, but the creation of imaginary worlds does not have any evidence in nature. Rape and murder, on the other hand, do.
    Myth.
    http://www.narth.org/docs/animalmyth.html

Creation of imaginary worlds is also inherent to humans, placing us above and unique amongst species. Storytelling is documented as early as man.

That looks like a credible website.
    In case I'm missing sarcasm:

http://www.twocare.org/discredited-ex-gay-therapy-group-narth-undergoes-major-rebranding-effort/
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Plato said:

Vanilla mail for you

Charles said:

Socrates said:

FalseFlag said:

Socrates said:

Homosexuality is "unnatural"? In strictly evolutionary terms, oral intercourse, monogamy and contraception are equally so. Thank Heavens the Western world no longer sees fit to regulate those either.

Homosexuality has been documented in hundreds of non-human animals. It's hardly unnatural.

Not that "naturalness" should count for anything. Literature and the internet are unnatural. What of it?
    No it hasn't.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/1500-animal-species-practice-homosexuality.aspx

A desire to communicate with others is of course natural, but the creation of imaginary worlds does not have any evidence in nature. Rape and murder, on the other hand, do.
    I'm not sure animals "solve conflicts by engaging in same gender sex"

I'm quite willing to believe, though, that lions emphasis dominance by doing so (rather than using it to "strengthen bonds in the pride").

Can we skip the endless "gay pride of lions" jokes though ;-)
    *Raised eyebrow*
  • Options
    PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    I'm a very dominant personality, I just can't be the physically dominant half of a duo as well. It makes the chappy look like a handbag to anyone else, and that's all wrong for his esteem.

I didn't realise how strong this aspect of my personality was, until I tried it out. And I just wriggled away from men who were shorter than me, or were younger by more than a year or two. I'll squish them. I need to be squashed down or else I'll overwhelm. And that's not fair to them. I'm very conscious of it so indulge in protecting others from myself!
    Socrates said:

Plato said:

A short guy once accused me of being Heightist when I didn't surrender to his charms.

I LOL and that made him even madder. He was entirely correct - but that he felt the need to tell me about his own insecurity so brazenly was hilarious. He was angry at me about his footage.

I genuinely feel bad for short guys. There's a constant rudeness that's widespread in society about pointing out how their shortness makes them less attractive and less worthy as potential boyfriends. Some of the things I've heard women say to men about their shortness would be considered unacceptable if it was flipped to be said about women being small-breasted.

(To be clear, I'm not including you in any of this criticism.)
  • Options
    Sean_F said:

Indigo said:

Sean_F said:

SeanT said:

Your delusion starts with saying it is "the elite" that call out Kippers for spouting racist, homophobic, downright nasty sentiment. No. It is the majority. The great majority of decent Brits, of whatever heritage. These representatives of your party make our skin crawl.

The great majority of decent Brits do not despise UKIP, though they may nervously affect to do so when asked by pollsters. Many or most of them support UKIP's most controversial ideas, from zero net migration to the death penalty to banning the burqa or, of course, quitting the EU.

See the data here:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100271887/our-political-masters-are-horrified-by-ukip-trouble-is-the-voters-arent/

The people who are genuinely "horrified" by UKIP are the urban lefty middle classes who are, I suspect, TRULY and cordially despised by the majority of Brits, hence the gruesome unpopularity of all major political parties and their leaders.
    AND very committed Conservatives, who blame UKIP for splitting the vote. Kerry Smith's views were okay when he was a Conservative candidate.
    Well, you have chosen to leave the Conservatives and team up with people we Tories are delighted to no longer have in our midst. That says more about you than it says about me I think.
    Have the tories chosen to become some kind of exclusive club ?

If so it seems there just aren't enough of you to win an election. Is that wise politics ?

Have you just given up ?

The Tories will enjoy the purity of opposition, they can throw out all the "nasty" people, anyone that doesn't fit the metropolitan liberal mindset, to hell with all those golf club bores, out with all the retired colonels, white van men with their nasty flags, who needs them. Of course after a year of two of the warm feeling of being a group of fellow travellers, they might wonder why they can't get more than 25% of the vote.
    I'm not sure the Conservatives have any strategy for dealing with UKIP.
    It seems to consist of hurling hate filled abuse at UKIP voters or potential UKIP voters and then demanding that they vote Conservative.

Reminiscent of some medieval baron telling the peasants to know their place.

Not long ago the underlying ethos of the Conservative party was one of aspiration, it has now become one of privilege and the a sense of entitlement worse than any welfare layabout.
  • Options

Socrates said:

FalseFlag said:

Socrates said:

FalseFlag said:

Socrates said:

No it hasn't.

Myth.
    http://www.narth.org/docs/animalmyth.html

Creation of imaginary worlds is also inherent to humans, placing us above and unique amongst species. Storytelling is documented as early as man.

That looks like a credible website.
    In case I'm missing sarcasm:

http://www.twocare.org/discredited-ex-gay-therapy-group-narth-undergoes-major-rebranding-effort/
    No, the sarcasm was justifiably there.
  • Options

Sean_F said:

Indigo said:

Sean_F said:

SeanT said:

Your delusion starts with saying it is "the elite" that call out Kippers for spouting racist, homophobic, downright nasty sentiment. No. It is the majority. The great majority of decent Brits, of whatever heritage. These representatives of your party make our skin crawl.

The great majority of decent Brits do not despise UKIP, though they may nervously affect to do so when asked by pollsters. Many or most of them support UKIP's most controversial ideas, from zero net migration to the death penalty to banning the burqa or, of course, quitting the EU.

See the data here:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100271887/our-political-masters-are-horrified-by-ukip-trouble-is-the-voters-arent/

The people who are genuinely "horrified" by UKIP are the urban lefty middle classes who are, I suspect, TRULY and cordially despised by the majority of Brits, hence the gruesome unpopularity of all major political parties and their leaders.
    AND very committed Conservatives, who blame UKIP for splitting the vote. Kerry Smith's views were okay when he was a Conservative candidate.
    Well, you have chosen to leave the Conservatives and team up with people we Tories are delighted to no longer have in our midst. That says more about you than it says about me I think.
    Have the tories chosen to become some kind of exclusive club ?

If so it seems there just aren't enough of you to win an election. Is that wise politics ?

Have you just given up ?

The Tories will enjoy the purity of opposition, they can throw out all the "nasty" people, anyone that doesn't fit the metropolitan liberal mindset, to hell with all those golf club bores, out with all the retired colonels, white van men with their nasty flags, who needs them. Of course after a year of two of the warm feeling of being a group of fellow travellers, they might wonder why they can't get more than 25% of the vote.
    It seems to consist of hurling hate filled abuse at UKIP voters or potential UKIP voters and then demanding that they vote Conservative.

Not long ago the underlying ethos of the Conservative party was one of aspiration, it has now become one of privilege and the a sense of entitlement worse than any welfare layabout.
    A lot of the abuse is in your own mind.

And calling someone (not you) out on racism or bigotry is commentary, not abuse.
  • Options
    Charles said:

surbiton said:

SNP 42, LAB 26, CON 18, LD 6

Is that your guess, or the result?
    Is it from this http://news.sky.com/story/1391530/snp-on-course-to-capture-labour-voters? No link to the tables though, but it is claimed to be some sort of poll with 30k respondents.
  • Options
    SocratesSocrates Posts: 10,322
    edited December 2014
    While I think the taping of Kerry Smith is disgraceful journalism by the Mail, it does seem clear that Kerry Smith is wholly unsuitable to be a candidate. He should be, at the least, stripped of candidacy. The anti-East Asian racism was the worst element.
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    The last phrases spoken on the "Weekly Politics" today, was about Teflon UKIP and how all the dirt thrown at it by the MSM and the political elite, slips off the target and horror of horrors, keeps on growing.

This made me think of Gods as mentors of political parties: for UKIP I can think of two gods that might make the grade.

1. The Roman god Janus, the god of beginnings and transitions, also of gates, doors, doorways. This god faces both ways looking to the future and the past, but always seeking new beginnings.

2. The Malazan god Oponn, the god of chance, has both male and female attributes. A brother and sister team offering female pull and the male push of luck and fate.

It's a game that can be played for all parties, but the god of the L/Dems must be feeling very poorly.

LOL
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,027
    edited December 2014
    antifrank said:

isam said:

antifrank said:

The most depressing thing about these revelations is that UKIP high command apparently knew all about Mr Smith's views and decided that they didn't matter so long as no one found out about them.

Well they deselected him and tried to force two other candidates in his place before he was reinstated, so hopefully that might ease the weight of your black dog

Maybe they just don't have enough candidates?

This is one of UKIP's top target seats. If the candidate quality is running this dry this quickly, God knows what loonies they've got standing in places like Islington South & Finsbury.
    The mind boggles!

If Smith is deselected again I will put myself forward there too I think
  • Options
    NinoinozNinoinoz Posts: 1,312
    Charles said:

And calling someone (not you) out on racism or bigotry is commentary, not abuse.

So, those were 'imaginary' assaults on Farage during the Euros and in Scotland. Or are you calling that 'calling out'? Or the blackmailing of a female Asian UKIP worker?

All responded to by the Tories with a deafening silence.
  • Options
    Plato said:

I thought lions were a matriarchal society, the guys do some of the protection bit, but the ladies do most of the hunting and dominance with the family?

I think it can depend on the group. I once went to a lion sanctuary where a male lion was put in with four sisters as mates. The sisters systematically picked on him and bossed him around. The male's confidence broke and eventually he started showing signs of severe stress. The sanctuary removed him and put him in with just two females, and he did a lot better. They put a new, much bigger, lion in with the four sisters. They started picking on him too. After about a week he had had enough of it, and slapped one of them hard round the face. The rest of the sisters all saw it and were submissive to him after that.
  • Options
    20 journalists arrested in Turkey today. This is the country David Cameron wants in the EU and able to extradite British citizens without evidence.
  • Options
    Speaking as a card-carrying Tory who dislikes intimidation of anyone, I'm not quite getting your point.

Are you saying that the rough and tumble of Kippers should be of interest to Tories whom Kippers are trying their best to undermine?

Sorry, but no. In the same way I don't feel sorry for Sunderland getting beaten at home as a NUFC supporter.

Playing the victim card isn't going to win me over to your side. I won't vote for a victim.
    Ninoinoz said:

Charles said:

So, those were 'imaginary' assaults on Farage during the Euros and in Scotland. Or are you calling that 'calling out'? Or the blackmailing of a female Asian UKIP worker?

• Options
    Ha! Great anecdote.
    Socrates said:

Plato said:

I thought lions were a matriarchal society, the guys do some of the protection bit, but the ladies do most of the hunting and dominance with the family?

I think it can depend on the group. I once went to a lion sanctuary where a male lion was put in with four sisters as mates. The sisters systematically picked on him and bossed him around. The male's confidence broke and eventually he started showing signs of severe stress. The sanctuary removed him and put him in with just two females, and he did a lot better. They put a new, much bigger, lion in with the four sisters. They started picking on him too. After about a week he had had enough of it, and slapped one of them hard round the face. The rest of the sisters all saw it and were submissive to him after that.
  • Options
    Socrates said:

20 journalists arrested in Turkey today. This is the country David Cameron wants in the EU and able to extradite British citizens without evidence.

Did David Cameron say that he wanted Turkey to join the EU tomorrow?

In 1975, the idea of Spain in the EU would have looked far-fetched, at the fag-end of a military dictatorship. 11 years later, it became a member.
  • Options
    Charles said:

Sean_F said:

There's plenty of hatred from Conservatives, from Cameron downwards, which is open and for real.

And those Conservatives who are willing to call out racism or bigotry tend to go quiet when someone on their own side does similar. To be fair that's the same case in most political parties but the likes of Richard Tyndall and Socrates are willing to criticize UKIP far more than any PB Tory has ever criticized racism and bigotry among their side.

• Options
    @Plato

Could be worse - you know what female Mantises and many spiders do to their partners?

:)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_cannibalism
  • Options

It misses the point. It is the anti-gays who state that homosexuality is unnatural, stating that it is natural and, indeed, some animals get up to it is an argument against the anti-gays. It is they who get excited by "naturalness".

In no way is it an argument in favour of homosexuality. We are humans and can make our own minds up, and can override our animal nature. Arguing that fur seals like to rape penguins would in no way be an argument in favour of bestiality, for example.

So the answer is simply that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, and there is no need for society to put any obstacle in homosexuals' participation in the full range of cultural norms, such as marriage.

How is all compatible with theory of evolution?

You know, that theory that secularists are so keen on.
  • Options

One man's "rough around the edges" is another man's racism, homophobia, scape-goating. The search for the person they believe has poisoned their well. Who has robbed them of their deserved entitlement to " something better than this".

UKIP's Utopia is for many their embodiment of Hell on Earth.

What the elite dismiss as racism the 'rough around the edges' bloke sees as realism, you know the people who actually live with diversity every day instead of heading off to live in Burton Bradstock.

As for homophobia I don't know a single Kipper that is in any way, shape or form homophobic, though I am sure there are some as there in all parties. Quick question, how do the Left square the Muslim stance on homosexuality or there abuse of womens rights?

I'm afraid the 'rough around the edges' person has had enough of being told what they should or should not believe by people that have no idea of their everyday life.
    Do the PB Tories who make references to 'ragheads' and 'fuzzywuzzies' also make your skin crawl ?
    Who are these PB Tories?
    AveryLP referred to Muslims as 'ragheads' on the evening of the 'Bomb Assad' vote.

The 'fuzzywuzzies' comment came from a PB Tory in the discussion about the Tory racebaiting against the UKIP candidate in Thurrock a couple of weeks ago.

I don't recall either comment being condemned by other Conservative supporters here.
    I see no reason to keep banging on about other people using words that I wouldn't. People see them post here and can judge them. Of course if I was a lefty I would be expected to bray like an ass demonstrating my political correctness.

I quite agree and wish the PB Tories wouldn't keep immitating such lefties by obsessing what some UKIP nobidy has said to another UKIP nobody.

The irony is that AveryLP was one such obsessive PB Tory before accidentally revealing his true mentality with his 'ragheads' comment.

But PB would be better if it returned to being more issues based.
  • Options
    antifrank said:

Socrates said:

In 1975, the idea of Spain in the EU would have looked far-fetched, at the fag-end of a military dictatorship. 11 years later, it became a member.
    Did the British Prime Minister go out and stand along side Franco to pledge his support for his bid?
  • Options
    Socrates said:

While I think the taping of Kerry Smith is disgraceful journalism by the Mail, it does seem clear that Kerry Smith is wholly unsuitable to be a candidate. He should be, at the least, stripped of candidacy. The anti-East Asian racism was the worst element.

I don't believe it was the Mail that taped him.

AIUI, the tape was first sent to UKIP's NEC - hence the original deselection - because they were told that, unless he was deselected, it would be leaked to the press.

When he was re-selected it was. lo and behold, leaked.

I think the Mail got a proper scoop - albeit one that landed in their lap - and this is really another internal power play in UKIP
  • Options
    Germany seems to be the home of the penis fry-up!

@Plato

Could be worse - you know what female Mantises and many spiders do to their partners?

• Options
    MikeK said:

The last phrases spoken on the "Weekly Politics" today, was about Teflon UKIP and how all the dirt thrown at it by the MSM and the political elite, slips off the target and horror of horrors, keeps on growing.

This made me think of Gods as mentors of political parties: for UKIP I can think of two gods that might make the grade.

1. The Roman god Janus, the god of beginnings and transitions, also of gates, doors, doorways. This god faces both ways looking to the future and the past, but always seeking new beginnings.

2. The Malazan god Oponn, the god of chance, has both male and female attributes. A brother and sister team offering female pull and the male push of luck and fate.

It's a game that can be played for all parties, but the god of the L/Dems must be feeling very poorly.

LOL

Morphine working then?

;-)
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    Socrates said:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4950/turkey-eu

The truth is, Turkey's longer-than-half a-century journey to full EU membership offers volumes of thick picture books full of similar smiling faces, most of them no longer alive. But both the club and the applicant know that Turkey has been dragged planets away from the EU in terms of culture and socio-politics. Turkey is sometimes even hostile to Europe.

While the Europeans wasted their time in self-deception – that Turkey's Islamists were in fact pro-EU, post-Islamist reformers – Turkey was implementing a plan to turn into, not a member of, but a Muslim challenge to what its leaders privately view as a hostile "Christendom."

Turkey, under Islamist rule, has keenly pretended that it wants EU membership, while in reality deeply disliking "Christian" culture; and the EU leaders have pretended that Turkey would one day join the club, while knowing that it would not.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Charles said:

I think he was referred to posters on this site (at least I was).
  • Options
    Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

Did the British Prime Minister go out and stand along side Franco to pledge his support for his bid?
    If you think Erdogan is as bad as Franco, fair enough. I don't.

The EU has spent 40 years politely rebuffing Turkey. Unsurprisingly, it has started to decide that it will never be accepted in the club because too many people in the EU think that they are just too brown and too Muslim. It has been reconsidering its options. The lure of EU membership no longer offers much of an incentive for Turkey to behave in the way expected of EU members and prospective members.

If instead the EU genuinely engaged with Turkey as a prospective partner, we might actually see it behave as a prospective partner. That approach worked pretty well in central and eastern Europe, and in southern Europe before that. It still is doing reasonably well in the western Balkans, despite the sharp cooling on new members in the EU. There is no reason to suppose that it wouldn't work again with Turkey. And if it doesn't, Turkey won't be let in the EU.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Plato said:

Speaking as a card-carrying Tory who dislikes intimidation of anyone, I'm not quite getting your point.

Are you saying that the rough and tumble of Kippers should be of interest to Tories whom Kippers are trying their best to undermine?

Sorry, but no. In the same way I don't feel sorry for Sunderland getting beaten at home as a NUFC supporter.

Playing the victim card isn't going to win me over to your side. I won't vote for a victim.

Assault and blackmail = 'rough and tumble'?

There you have it, folks.

A card-carrying Tory admitting that the protections of the law do not apply to Kippers.

And you wonder why people call you the Nasty Party.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

It misses the point. It is the anti-gays who state that homosexuality is unnatural, stating that it is natural and, indeed, some animals get up to it is an argument against the anti-gays. It is they who get excited by "naturalness".

In no way is it an argument in favour of homosexuality. We are humans and can make our own minds up, and can override our animal nature. Arguing that fur seals like to rape penguins would in no way be an argument in favour of bestiality, for example.

So the answer is simply that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, and there is no need for society to put any obstacle in homosexuals' participation in the full range of cultural norms, such as marriage.

It could be a natural genetic mutation (used in the technical, not perjorative sense) or - as I think is the case - a by product of the wrong amount of testosterone being present at the wrong time during pregnancy
  • Options
    MikeK said:

Socrates said:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4950/turkey-eu

The truth is, Turkey's longer-than-half a-century journey to full EU membership offers volumes of thick picture books full of similar smiling faces, most of them no longer alive. But both the club and the applicant know that Turkey has been dragged planets away from the EU in terms of culture and socio-politics. Turkey is sometimes even hostile to Europe.

While the Europeans wasted their time in self-deception – that Turkey's Islamists were in fact pro-EU, post-Islamist reformers – Turkey was implementing a plan to turn into, not a member of, but a Muslim challenge to what its leaders privately view as a hostile "Christendom."

Turkey, under Islamist rule, has keenly pretended that it wants EU membership, while in reality deeply disliking "Christian" culture; and the EU leaders have pretended that Turkey would one day join the club, while knowing that it would not.
    The fact that the majority of Turks would be completely against their children marrying Christians shows what poor immigrants they'd make. Given the difference in income, we'd have more Turks coming than Poles and it'd likely be a century until integration happened.
  • Options
    antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

The EU has spent 40 years politely rebuffing Turkey. Unsurprisingly, it has started to decide that it will never be accepted in the club because too many people in the EU think that they are just too brown and too Muslim. It has been reconsidering its options. The lure of EU membership no longer offers much of an incentive for Turkey to behave in the way expected of EU members and prospective members.

If instead the EU genuinely engaged with Turkey as a prospective partner, we might actually see it behave as a prospective partner. That approach worked pretty well in central and eastern Europe, and in southern Europe before that. It still is doing reasonably well in the western Balkans, despite the sharp cooling on new members in the EU. There is no reason to suppose that it wouldn't work again with Turkey. And if it doesn't, Turkey won't be let in the EU.
    Turkey presently occupies the northern half of an EU member - Cyprus.
  • Options
    Blackmailed? What and when?

Assaulted? More than any other politician?

Major was bombed in Number 10. Thatcher was bombed in Brighton.

I think your hyperbole is getting the better of your common sense.
    Ninoinoz said:

Plato said:

Ninoinoz said:

Charles said:

A card-carrying Tory admitting that the protections of the law do not apply to Kippers.

• Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Because homosexuality in male members of a family correlates with higher fertility in female members of the family. Thus the negative of the occasional male not reproducing is outweighed by more children from most females.
  • Options

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

As, I suppose, does the UK.

[I hope alanbrooke doesn't see this]
  • Options

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

Northern Cyprus is indeed a major obstacle to Turkey's membership of the EU. Presenting the problem as an exclusively Turkish-created problem is neither true nor helpful though.
  • Options
    Plato said:

Germany seems to be the home of the penis fry-up!

@Plato

Sounds like that's hard to swallow :)

I find this fascinating too:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Whats that got to do with whether its 'unnatural' (i.e. not found in nature) or is 'healthy' to 'dislike it'?

Homophobia would appear to be a learned behaviour - unlike same-sex attraction, which would appear to be innate.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

The UK how? Turkey's occupation is only recognised by its Northern Cyprus "puppet" regime.
  • Options
    FlightpathFlightpath Posts: 4,012
    edited December 2014

Charles said:

You just don't get it, do you. It is precisely because he refers to "Chinks", "Pooftahs" and "Peasants" (the later meaning jumped up working class people who think they are in the elite), and that using such language causes a fit of the vapours among right thinking people that he is attracting far more votes than he loses.

You just don't get it, do you.
    Each of those terms is simply offensive name-calling.
    It doesn't add anything to political discourse.
    As my grandfather used to say: "Never offend someone unnecessarily" (along with "never make an enemy unintentionally", it's one of my favourite lessons)
    pity your grandad hadn't taken young Cameron into his counsel. Fruitcakes, loonies etc.
    Cameron was very perceptive (as well as polite)
    David Souter - UKIPper in charge of candidtate selection - quote to his own people at Welsh Conference -- ''Half my job is spent not finding good candidates to stand, it is weeding out the lunatics, the people who shouldn’t be there'' (from a tape as passed on to The Sunday Times --- 'examining one party stalwart “was a bit like taking a big english sheepdog to a vet”. ')
    He needs the sack because he is a total failure.

UKIP select Kerry Smith, Smith is nobbled by Kippers, UKIP deselct Smith, UKIP wheel in Bolter, Boulter is propositioned by kipper, Bolter jumps ship, UKIP wheel (Wheeler?) in Hamilton, Hamilton is framed by UKIP, Hamilton jumps ship, UKIP rediscover Smith, UKIP select Smith, Smith is disclosed as a total bonkers bigoted nutjob - another of Souters failures. Kippers everywhere declare him the right man all along.

Meantime is good to to know that kippers think 'peasants' are merey 'jumped up' working class people who ought to know better. And to think we had all that fuss over a white van.
    Just when you actually thought there might be a tiny crack in the logic of the ongoing anti UKIP crusade along comes Mr Smith and his bad back. This (???!!!) is the man who is better than Bolter and Hamilton!!! Spare us the pathetic excuses please.
    Dirty water will find its own level. Desmond has found his true niche at last. Kippers really are a bunch of degenerates.

• Options

Ninoinoz said:

Whats that got to do with whether its 'unnatural' (i.e. not found in nature) or is 'healthy' to 'dislike it'?

Homophobia would appear to be a learned behaviour - unlike same-sex attraction, which would appear to be innate.
    If it is innate, as you claim, then it has to reconciled with the theory of evolution.

Then we can discuss what we do about it.
  • Options
    antifrank said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

Northern Cyprus is indeed a major obstacle to Turkey's membership of the EU. Presenting the problem as an exclusively Turkish-created problem is neither true nor helpful though.
    I actually think Turkey's invasion of Northern Cyprus was entirely legitimate. The Greek Cypriots were trying to kick the Turks out the island and reunite with Greece. It was only fair that Turkish Cypriots were defended.
  • Options

Charles said:

You just don't get it, do you. It is precisely because he refers to "Chinks", "Pooftahs" and "Peasants" (the later meaning jumped up working class people who think they are in the elite), and that using such language causes a fit of the vapours among right thinking people that he is attracting far more votes than he loses.

As my grandfather used to say: "Never offend someone unnecessarily" (along with "never make an enemy unintentionally", it's one of my favourite lessons)
    pity your grandad hadn't taken young Cameron into his counsel. Fruitcakes, loonies etc.
    David Souter - UKIPper in charge of candidtate selection - quote to his own people at Welsh Conference -- ''Half my job is spent not finding good candidates to stand, it is weeding out the lunatics, the people who shouldn’t be there'' (from a tape as passed on to The Sunday Times --- 'examining one party stalwart “was a bit like taking a big english sheepdog to a vet”. ')

UKIP select Kerry Smith, Smith is nobbled by Kippers, UKIP deselct Smith, UKIP wheel in Bolter, Boulter is propositioned by kipper, Bolter jumps ship, UKIP wheel (Wheeler?) in Hamilton, Hamilton is framed by UKIP, Hamilton jumps ship, UKIP rediscover Smith, UKIP select Smith, Smith is disclosed as a total bonkers bigoted nutjob - another of Souters failures. Kippers everywhere declare him the right man all along.

Meantime is good to to know that kippers think 'peasants' are merey 'jumped up' working class people who ought to know better. And to think we had all that fuss over a white van.
    Just when you actually thought there might be a tiny crack in the logic of the ongoing anti UKIP crusade along comes Mr Smith and his bad back. This (???!!!) is the man who is better than Bolter and Hamilton!!! Spare us the pathetic excuses please.
    Dirty water will find its own level. Desmond has found his true niche at last. Kippers really are a bunch of degenerates.

It certainly found its level in the Tory party. Out of respect to TSE I will not bother to repeat the litany of racist and homophobic outbursts made by sitting Tory councillors. But my lack of respect for you will lead me to repeat my comment that you are an utter hypocrite who sees fault in every party except your own.

It is this arrogance and contempt that you hold for all around you that will, thankfully, result in a healthy dose of schadenfreude being directed at you in May. With supporters like you the Tory party deserves to crash and burn.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

If it is innate, as you claim, then it has to reconciled with the theory of evolution.

Did I just read that right?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Plato said:

And those incidents were roundly condemned by Conservatives and quite rightly so.

This contrasts with the physical attacks on Kippers, which Cameron has been deathly quiet about.

The man is unfit to be head of government.
  • Options
    JPJ2JPJ2 Posts: 378
    Davidl

"I don't see what sending a large group of SNP MPs to Westminster will do for Scotland other than ensure that there is no chance of a significant percentage of our MPs being a part of a government and having the ear of ministers. The 6 SNPs in this Parliament have hardly been high profile or influential"

Addressing only the part we do not agree on.

I think part of my response is that 20 or 40 SNP MPs are likely to have much more influence than 6. Have the 41 Labour MPs been high profile?-hardly, as most attention focusses on Holyrood.

Also, as I will admit, the group of Tory MSPs had a considerable influence on the SNP minority Holyrood government of 2007-2011, even though they were never in Government.

It strikes me as extremely unlikely that 20 or 40 SNP MPs in circumstances of a minority government would be without influence.

It also cannot be completely ruled out that the SNP would be in some sort of Labour led coalition-at a substantial price, of course.

As Salmond, the future MP for Gordon :-) has said, he is one of the few senior politicians on these islands with the relevant minority government experience.
  • Options

Charles said:

A lot of bullshit there, but the biggest outright lie is

"Kippers everywhere declare him the right man all along."
  • Options
    Moses_Moses_ Posts: 4,865
    edited December 2014

One man's "rough around the edges" is another man's racism, homophobia, scape-goating. The search for the person they believe has poisoned their well. Who has robbed them of their deserved entitlement to " something better than this".

What the elite dismiss as racism the 'rough around the edges' bloke sees as realism, you know the people who actually live with diversity every day instead of heading off to live in Burton Bradstock.

As for homophobia I don't know a single Kipper that is in any way, shape or form homophobic, though I am sure there are some as there in all parties. Quick question, how do the Left square the Muslim stance on homosexuality or there abuse of womens rights?

I'm afraid the 'rough around the edges' person has had enough of being told what they should or should not believe by people that have no idea of their everyday life.
    Do the PB Tories who make references to 'ragheads' and 'fuzzywuzzies' also make your skin crawl ?
    Who are these PB Tories?
    AveryLP referred to Muslims as 'ragheads' on the evening of the 'Bomb Assad' vote.

The 'fuzzywuzzies' comment came from a PB Tory in the discussion about the Tory racebaiting against the UKIP candidate in Thurrock a couple of weeks ago.

I don't recall either comment being condemned by other Conservative supporters here.

You are not a Dads Army fan then obviously?

• Options
    JohnLilburneJohnLilburne Posts: 6,018
    edited December 2014
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Well, Charles made a good point which you have neglected, which is that it may be correlated with increased fertility in female siblings. Even if it is an inherited trait, and even if male homosexual siblings don't reproduce, then the same genes will still be passed down the female line. And of course in the past many gays felt obliged to marry and have children. Or it may not be genetic and may be related to environmental factors (as Charles also pointed out) or may be a random (but fairly common) mutation.

But whatever... why do we need to discuss "what we do about it"? Why do we need to "do" anything?
  • Options
    Common sense has left the building for you. It's argy-bargy. And I'd like to know specifically what incidents you've in mind. Without this - I'm unable to form an opinion.

I'd like to understand your outrage. Without facts, I can't.
    Ninoinoz said:

Plato said:

Ninoinoz said:

Plato said:

Ninoinoz said:

Charles said:

And those incidents were roundly condemned by Conservatives and quite rightly so.

This contrasts with the physical attacks on Kippers, which Cameron has been deathly quiet about.

The man is unfit to be head of government.
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071
    Moses_ said:

Who are these PB Tories?

Not a Dads Army fan then obviously?

They don't like it up 'em!
  • Options
    Moses_ said:

Who are these PB Tories?

I always thought the "fuzzy wuzzies" line was a trap to bait people into saying it was racist so the person who boringly says it all the time could feel clever about themself by correcting them
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBPm2Xom_y4

Its the sort of thing (if not quite the same methods) advocated by the group Flight Path prayed in favour of earlier......
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

No, it doesn't. The Republic of Ireland does not claim the North within its jurisdiction.
  • Options
    Socrates said:

Because homosexuality in male members of a family correlates with higher fertility in female members of the family. Thus the negative of the occasional male not reproducing is outweighed by more children from most females.

Correlation does not equal causation.

I need better, especially featuring examples from the animal kingdom.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Plato said:

"Physical attacks"? Wot, assault and battery, GBH, that sort of thing? Tories going off for a spot of kipper-bashing after a few G&Ts? Are you serious?

• Options

Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Well, Charles made a good point which you have neglected, which is that it may be correlated with increased fertility in female siblings. Even if it is an inherited trait, and even if male homosexual siblings don't reproduce, then the same genes will still be passed down the female line. And of course in the past many gays felt obliged to marry and have children. Or it may not be genetic and may be related to environmental factors (as Charles also pointed out) or may be a random (but fairly common) mutation.

But whatever... why do we need to discuss "what we do about it"? Why do we need to "do" anything?
    I agree. We don't need to 'do' anything other than accept it as another part of the rather wonderful human condition.
  • Options
    Just bought the Complete MASH - I'm expecting some choice unPC scripts!

Frankly, even with its racism, I prefer the 70s/80s to the censorious 00s and beyond. We've grown culturally very thin skins. Not something I admire at all
    Moses_ said:

Who are these PB Tories?

• Options
    Socrates said:

Ninoinoz said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

No, it doesn't. The Republic of Ireland does not claim the North within its jurisdiction.
    It most certainly did when it entered the EU along with the UK.
  • Options
    isam said:

Charles said:

All water finds its own level.
  • Options
    isam said:

Charles said:

Most of it looks factual, which bits do you dispute?
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Socrates said:

No we don't. As I posted earlier, what animals do isn't actually relevant (although interesting in a slightly prurient way).

• Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Socrates said:

If you are really interested in all the intricacies, convolutions and wonders of evolutionary biology then it might be worth reading some Stephen Jay Gould. You might start to realise how your simplistic view of evolutionary theory is rather misplaced and guides you to conclusions that are not justified.

One basic example is the idea that every single trait and characteristic of an organism has to be the result of evolutionary pressure. It doesn't. There are plenty of characteristics that play no beneficial or detrimental part in an organism and so are untouched by evolutionary pressures. They are simply genetic mutations that are 'along for the ride'.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Plato said:

Common sense has left the building for you. It's argy-bargy. And I'd like to know specifically what incidents you've in mind. Without this - I'm unable to form an opinion.

As your memory seems to have completely packed in, try using Google.

Of the top my head:
    Farage in Scotland
    Farage and Reckless in Rochester after his defection
    Farage during the Euro campaign etc etc
  • Options
    Charles said:

Socrates said:

I don't believe it was the Mail that taped him.

AIUI, the tape was first sent to UKIP's NEC - hence the original deselection - because they were told that, unless he was deselected, it would be leaked to the press.

When he was re-selected it was. lo and behold, leaked.

I think the Mail got a proper scoop - albeit one that landed in their lap - and this is really another internal power play in UKIP
    I'm left scratching my head. Farage had the bloke dropped because of this tape and than had him brought back to stop Hamilton?
    This simply confirms what a crass morass exists inside Farage's head.
  • Options
    Charles said:
    Well, it looks like my afternoon plans are ruined now.
    The fishtank will have to wait ... I have hookers to save from zombies! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I can understand your sensitivity here - but going on the victim/conspiracy angle doesn't help you.

Laugh it off, say you loved it, enjoyed the quip - do a Boris. That you react to it so strongly just makes you look scared of it. I want Kippers to restore unPC into our public discourse.

I'll never vote for your party, but I do applaud many of its motives in respect of free speech, libertarianism and cocking a snoop.

I joined the Tories to help save us from EdM PM. Don't knock me for not being your poster girl.
    isam said:

Moses_ said:

Who are these PB Tories?

I always thought the "fuzzy wuzzies" line was a trap to bait people into saying it was racist so the person who boringly says it all the time could feel clever about themself by correcting them
  • Options
    Plato said:

Frankly, even with its racism, I prefer the 70s/80s to the censorious 00s and beyond. We've grown culturally very thin skins. Not something I admire at all

Be aware. As wonderful as the show is you may now have forgotten that up until (I think) the last series, it had a god-awful laugh track added to it which tends to damage some of the pathos which made it such a great show.
  • Options
    Plato said:

I can understand your sensitivity here - but going on the victim/conspiracy angle doesn't help you.

Laugh it off, say you loved it, enjoyed the quip - do a Boris. That you react to it so strongly just makes you look scared of it. I want Kippers to restore unPC into our public discourse.

I'll never vote for your party, but I do applaud many of its motives in respect of free speech, libertarianism and cocking a snoop.

I joined the Tories to help save us from EdM PM. Don't knock me for not being your poster girl.

isam said:

Moses_ said:

Who are these PB Tories?

What are you talking about?
  • Options

isam said:

Charles said:

Too much of it to get into a day long boring dispute with you about
  • Options
    Socrates said:

Ninoinoz said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

That's only a relatively recent change though - IRC at the time of the Good Friday agreement
  • Options
    I had a gay greyhound. Therefore I am gay. Or a dog lover. Or into bestiality or have four legs - what was this argument about again??

Ninoinoz said:

Socrates said:

No we don't. As I posted earlier, what animals do isn't actually relevant (although interesting in a slightly prurient way).

• Options
    On a S bend as well.

isam said:

Charles said:

All water finds its own level.
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

Socrates said:

If you are really interested in all the intricacies, convolutions and wonders of evolutionary biology then it might be worth reading some Stephen Jay Gould. You might start to realise how your simplistic view of evolutionary theory is rather misplaced and guides you to conclusions that are not justified.

One basic example is the idea that every single trait and characteristic of an organism has to be the result of evolutionary pressure. It doesn't. There are plenty of characteristics that play no beneficial or detrimental part in an organism and so are untouched by evolutionary pressures. They are simply genetic mutations that are 'along for the ride'.
    Thank you for the welcome common sense.
  • Options
    QuincelQuincel Posts: 3,958
    Dear Nigel4England,

6 or 7 weeks ago, you expressed incredulity at my view that Man Utd would finish outside the Top 4. I expressed incredulity at your incredulity, and we made a small wager on it.

Touche.
  • Options
    DYOR and post it to construct your withering evidence.

I'm not doing it for you. For a seasoned poster here, I'm surprised you tried this tack with me.
    Ninoinoz said:

Plato said:

As your memory seems to have completely packed in, try using Google.

Of the top my head:
    Farage in Scotland
    Farage and Reckless in Rochester after his defection
    Farage during the Euro campaign etc etc
  • Options
    Plato said:

I had a gay greyhound. Therefore I am gay. Or a dog lover. Or into bestiality or have four legs - what was this argument about again??

I'm not sure, Niniinoz seems upset that some people like some other people, but not the sort of people that Nino likes.

• Options
    Socrates said:

antifrank said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

antifrank said:

Socrates said:

I actually think Turkey's invasion of Northern Cyprus was entirely legitimate. The Greek Cypriots were trying to kick the Turks out the island and reunite with Greece. It was only fair that Turkish Cypriots were defended.
    Legitimate or not, it was condoned if not actively supported by the US.

The US was peed off with the Greek Colonels at the time and 'allowed' it to happen. It has had ample time and opportunity to repair the situation since but has little incentive to do so.

It's probably not their highest priority and may be a useful bargaining counter one day.
  • Options
    Quincel said:

Dear Nigel4England,

6 or 7 weeks ago, you expressed incredulity at my view that Man Utd would finish outside the Top 4. I expressed incredulity at your incredulity, and we made a small wager on it.

Touche.

What was the wager, I can't remember.
  • Options

Plato said:

I'm not sure, Niniinoz seems upset that some people like some other people, but not the sort of people that Nino likes.

Sorry, are we talking about Tories here?
  • Options
    CD13CD13 Posts: 6,352
    "They are simply genetic mutations that are 'along for the ride'"

That does happen but usually the "passengers" don't affect fertility so much unless there's a payback. That's why scientists have been theorising about the payback.

It certainly isn't a single gene mutation and may even be a combination of genes, a gene/environmental interface or a gene/environmental interface/epigenetic mix. And if animals display it, it's probably very old.

Schizophrenia is also complex, and various hypotheses have been advanced there too.

Not my field, but fascinating.
  • Options
    So true - the version I've bought allows me to mute the canned laughter. A great innovation.

Have you ever watched Smallville. I just adore it. And Fringe. And Dexter and ...

My US TV nerding is red-lining this Christmas as I buy everything I've ever loved and a 1Tr drive for the rest.

Plato said:

Be aware. As wonderful as the show is you may now have forgotten that up until (I think) the last series, it had a god-awful laugh track added to it which tends to damage some of the pathos which made it such a great show.
  • Options

isam said:

Charles said:

What is not factual is, I am ashamed to admit, sarcastic. Given the Alice Through The Looking Glass world it was describing I thought I was on safe ground. Perhaps I will try to be a bit more surreal next time but its not easy when dealing with UKIP.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,604
    Charles said:

Plato said:

Sorry, are we talking about Tories here?
    Liking Tories really is an unnatural perversion.
  • Options
    Plato said:

Moses_ said:

Who are these PB Tories?

Enjoy !!.... I thought MASH superb when I watched it and then some of the reruns. I sometimes actually wondered if this was a comedy or more a documentary of actual events ?

I remember Alf Garnett in his heyday but also the Thames a television "love my neighbour" series. Can you just imagine a rerun of Love thy Neighbour now? If anyone is not aware of it its on Utube. Surprised they got away with it even then to be honest.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Thy_Neighbour

• Options
    A friend of mine works with bods with schizo and his most heartwarming story is of a lady who spends 80% of the time laughing. Her voices are very amusing and she loves listening to them.

His other clients with schizo respond with varying results to drug therapies. He tried experiencing what it was like to go shopping with someone else or many elses talking to him using headphones and found it overwhelming/unable to think as it was assaulting him 24/7.
    CD13 said:

"They are simply genetic mutations that are 'along for the ride'"

That does happen but usually the "passengers" don't affect fertility so much unless there's a payback. That's why scientists have been theorising about the payback.

It certainly isn't a single gene mutation and may even be a combination of genes, a gene/environmental interface or a gene/environmental interface/epigenetic mix. And if animals display it, it's probably very old.

Schizophrenia is also complex, and various hypotheses have been advanced there too.

Not my field, but fascinating.

• Options
    OccasionalOptimistOccasionalOptimist Posts: 43
    edited December 2014
    Interesting discussion of media portrayal of politician intimidation on a Jim Murphy thread. During the campaign a Yes supporter threw an egg at him, and it had blanket coverage in the media for almost a week (in fairness, I think he may have had to dry-clean his shirt). Shortly before a No supporter tried to force Alex Salmond's car off the road and it was hardly mentioned in the media. The day after the referendum some drunk Britain First / loyalist No supporters attacked Yes supporters in George Square in Glasgow - again, hardly picked up in most of the media.
  • Options
    The disapproving have been threatening to "do" something about homosexuality for as long as homosexuality has existed -- which is to say, for (at least) as long as humanity itself has existed. And yet, there are more humans, straight or gay, around now on Earth than ever.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,763

Charles said:

It certainly found its level in the Tory party. Out of respect to TSE I will not bother to repeat the litany of racist and homophobic outbursts made by sitting Tory councillors. But my lack of respect for you will lead me to repeat my comment that you are an utter hypocrite who sees fault in every party except your own.

It is this arrogance and contempt that you hold for all around you that will, thankfully, result in a healthy dose of schadenfreude being directed at you in May. With supporters like you the Tory party deserves to crash and burn.
    you might as well try to debate with plankton Richard, most of his posts are simply anti-kipper trolling and those that aren't are usually bilge.
  • Options
    I thought Love Thy Neighbour and Mind Your Language were superb as they poked fun at everyone. The Eurovision style bloc opinion of Mind Your Language/historical baggage was hilarious.

But we can't do that now - everyone loves everyone... Yawn. Pfft. It's so fake. I loathe pretend. It doesn't help anyone and leaves concerns to fester.
    Moses_ said:

Plato said:

Moses_ said:

snip

Who are these PB Tories?

Enjoy !!.... I thought MASH superb when I watched it and then some of the reruns. I sometimes actually wondered if this was a comedy or more a documentary of actual events ?

I remember Alf Garnett in his heyday but also the Thames a television "love my neighbour" series. Can you just imagine a rerun of Love thy Neighbour now? If anyone is not aware of it its on Utube. Surprised they got away with it even then to be honest.

• Options
    Ms Plato,

Imprinting is fascinating too. How to make ducks bond with any object they see at a certain period of post natal development. Mid you, that's ducks, but there's the story of the Dutch starvation in the winter of 1944. The old saying .. "My mother made me a homosexual"* is unlikely, but perhaps your grannie was frightened by a gay person when she was carrying your mother.

*OK, the usual response is "If I give her the wool, will she make me one too."
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Do we need to do anything about it? Why not just let people get on with living their lives?
  • Options
    isam said:

Moses_ said:

Who are these PB Tories?

Fuzzy-Wuzzy is a poem by the English author and poet Rudyard Kipling, published in 1892 as part of Barrack Room Ballads. It describes the respect of the ordinary British soldier for the bravery of the Hadendoa warriors who fought the British army in the Sudan.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy-Wuzzy

Hadendoa is the name of a nomadic subdivision of the Beja people. Other Beja include the Bisharin and Ababda. The area inhabited by the Hadendoa is today parts of Sudan, Egypt and Eritrea.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Imprinting is a funny thing. I've had many orphaned kitties imprint on me and two puppies whose mum died in labour.

It's a very special bond that you can't break. Silvio was my last one - we were inseparable - as if on a length of rope 4 ft long.

EDIT I'm assuming your grannie remark was joshing.
    CD13 said:

Ms Plato,

Imprinting is fascinating too. How to make ducks bond with any object they see at a certain period of post natal development. Mid you, that's ducks, but there's the story of the Dutch starvation in the winter of 1944. The old saying .. "My mother made me a homosexual"* is unlikely, but perhaps your grannie was frightened by a gay person when she was carrying your mother.

• Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,604
    CD13 said:

Ms Plato,

Can you tell me more about the Dutch starvation please? My grandma was in Holland at that time, and suffered fairly badly. She always had to have food fairly close by, something which got more pronounced as she aged.

• Options
    Ms Plato,

Yes, my grannie remark wasn't serious, but from Wiki, so somewhat simplified ...

"Moreover, the children of the women who were pregnant during the famine were smaller, as expected. However, surprisingly, when these children grew up and had children those children were also smaller than average.[7] These data suggested that the famine experienced by the mothers caused some kind of epigenetic changes that were passed down to the next generation."
  • Options
    Moses_ said:

I've got the full episode run on one of my laptops. Within a decade possession of it will probably join face-sitting as an arrestable offence. Even now watching it feels like the Two Ronnies watching banned John Wayne movies in The Worm That Turned.
  • Options
    The new porn laws left me speechless - 18 rated rules??

Whilst I'm not keen on some of the banned things - what consenting adults do in private shouldn't be criminalised like this.

MPs with too much time on their hands.
    saddened said:

Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Do we need to do anything about it? Why not just let people get on with living their lives?
  • Options

Charles said:

Its the fact that the tory party have moved away from such sentiments that upset the kippers.
    Is it possible not to hold Kerry Smith in contempt? Not least for his pathetic excuses? Such is UKIPs inner frenzy that they dump fraudster Hamilton in order to brink this bozo back?

But then again is anything past a party that thinks its a neat idea play a game called 'Rate an Immigrant' with a prize of a 'golf umbrella'. What does Mr Smith think about it? I'm sure he thinks a golf umbrella is very Chigwell.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2872946/Ukip-game-rate-blacks-Muslims-win-100-golf-umbrella-Farage-race-row-rate-immigrant-survey.html
This discussion has been closed.