Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Views of Brexit – the age and gender splits – politicalbetting.com

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Peter_the_PunterPeter_the_Punter Posts: 13,322
    edited December 2022

kinabalu said:

What went wrong for Harry with that second penalty (other than the fact he missed it?) Overconfidence? The nagging feeling that you're due a miss?

In a split second, out of the corner of his eye, Kane saw Lloris going the right way. So he instantly decided he needed to hit it harder and higher. He succeeded, but.....
    yes that makes the difference between good penalty takers and GOAT penalty takers (who can adjust in a split split second to still score - ie messi or Le Tissier )
    The best penalty takers send the keeper the wrong way. Power's not that important. Eg Mario Balotelli.
    The best penalty takers can consistently put it in the top corner and don't care what the keeper does.
    The Beeb ran a good article on penalties recently and it seems even the best only succeed about 80% of the time. Forwards are better than defenders and blasting the ball works better than trying to place it. Aiming straight down the middle works less well than aiming in either corner.

Kane simply got under the ball. Cleared the bar by a long way.

On the whole I'm not sad France won. I think they're the best side in the competition and it's to England's credit that they ran them close. France did score twice from open play though, and Pickford did pull off a blinder whereas Loris was seldom troubled. The only disturbing note was the lean of the referee - not out and out crooked but he definitely leant France's way on a few important decisions. The second penalty, for example, shouldn't have needed VAR. It was a fairly crude and blatant shove, and he was perfectly positioned.

I guess we will just have to keep putting up with that kind of thing until the FA acquires a bit more clout within FIFA. That should be roughly the same time as hell freezes over. At least it's not as bad as it used to be, thanks partly to VAR and also the heroic efforts of Pierluigi Collina.
  • Options
    kinabalukinabalu Posts: 39,270

kinabalu said:

What went wrong for Harry with that second penalty (other than the fact he missed it?) Overconfidence? The nagging feeling that you're due a miss?

In a split second, out of the corner of his eye, Kane saw Lloris going the right way. So he instantly decided he needed to hit it harder and higher. He succeeded, but.....
    yes that makes the difference between good penalty takers and GOAT penalty takers (who can adjust in a split split second to still score - ie messi or Le Tissier )
    The best penalty takers send the keeper the wrong way. Power's not that important. Eg Mario Balotelli.
    The best penalty takers can consistently put it in the top corner and don't care what the keeper does.
    Yep. But that's tiny margin of error. If you can spoof the keeper you have a massive target and can't miss. Both techniques are good. And difficult.
  • Options
    TimSTimS Posts: 9,671
    tyson said:

algarkirk said:

TimS said:

Ghedebrav said:

In my adult lifetime I've seen England win the cricket and rugby world cups, The Ashes after 18 years.

I've seen Liverpool win Champions Leagues, the Premier League, FA Cup, Rumbelows Cup, the UEFA Cup, and the Clube World Cup.

I've seen Damon Hill and Sir Lewis Hamilton win F1 titles.

As a sporting experience I've been lucky, England not winning the soccer world cup in my lifetime isn't the end of the world for me.

The magnificent GB performance in Rio is probably the greatest in my lifetime. That and Stockport County getting promoted back into the league last season.
    my top five sporting experiences only feature two English and one hosted by them-
    Usain Bolt 100m world record
    Tiger Woods holing on the 16th at Augusta (the famous 90 degree turn into the hole)
    Ronnie O sullivan quickest 147
    England winning the world cup cricket (50 over)
    Anything at Cheltenham

First three , out of this world brilliance imo , fourth - so tense , fifth - well who can really beat Cheltenham as a live sporting experience
    Rugby World Cup win 2003 (despite atrocious reffing of the scrum).
    The ashes 2005
    The ashes 2010-11
    Cricket 50 over World Cup win
    Swindon winning League 2 with a 5-0 hammering of Port Vale in 2012
    For me

1) Liverpool 4 - 0 Barcelona

2) The miracle of Istanbul

3) 2019 cricket world cup final

4) 2003 Rugby world cup final

Joint 5) Sir Lewis Hamilton's first F1 title/2005 Ashes
    2003 Rugby World Cup final drop kick remains the best national sporting moment of my lifetime.
    2005 Ashes series.

Botham's match. 1981.

I was at Headingley 1981, and it remains my favourite sporting moment, even beating Leeds Utd's many great days.
    Yes, it was Botham's match, but also Willis's - Australia needed a mere 130 to win after Botham's heroics; all out 111: Willis 8 for 43.
    The six o clock news headlined that day with Englands win....

I was at Old Trafford two weeks later for Botham's imperious century...

I did think about mentioning 1981 and 2005 but decided to leave 2003 on its own because that moment surpasses all others.

But strange to think the three greatest English (team) sporting moments in the last 4 decades were all against Australia.

There have been so many close-run and devastating defeats in all sports in that time. Will never forget Bernhard Langer’s putt in the 1991 Ryder Cup.
  • Options
    M45M45 Posts: 216
    Le Mans 1988.

Not just the win, but English sports cars being cheered from every window in every house on the way back to Calais for the victory over les sales boches.
  • Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,043

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

a gallant loser is just a loser.

Our bipolar attitude to England football makes its predictable appearance every 2 years. England can be only terrible or world beating,

The truth is England is a good team, probably not the best, the top 8 of the world is roughly par and a decent result, and if you compare our recent record with other good teams like Belgium, Netherlands, Argentina, Uruguay, Portugal and various others it’s not out of line with form.
    There is far too prevailing an attitude that anything short of winning the tournament is a failure.
    It's ok to narrowly go out to a good French team in the quarter finals. But it continues England's unfortunate record of never getting past a top team in the knockout stages of a major tournament on foreign soil.
    We beat Germany in the last World Cup in the knockout stages
    Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

Neve4 apologise, never explain.
    I’ll do both. My mind is addled by beer and wine and the horrific sledgehammer of defeat. I’m completely gutted
    I’m finding it ok because (a) never expected to get past the French and (b) we played pretty damn well tonight, second half at least.
    Plus £50 quid up on the night…
    I’m £70 up but still heartbroken. I can’t see why other football people aren’t. We had the advantage in the second half and didn’t capitalise
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Maddison comes back without an injury or a minute on the pitch.

Can I go back to jeering Kane now?

Stop being a twat
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,211

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

Our bipolar attitude to England football makes its predictable appearance every 2 years. England can be only terrible or world beating,

The truth is England is a good team, probably not the best, the top 8 of the world is roughly par and a decent result, and if you compare our recent record with other good teams like Belgium, Netherlands, Argentina, Uruguay, Portugal and various others it’s not out of line with form.
    There is far too prevailing an attitude that anything short of winning the tournament is a failure.
    It's ok to narrowly go out to a good French team in the quarter finals. But it continues England's unfortunate record of never getting past a top team in the knockout stages of a major tournament on foreign soil.
    Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

I’ll do both. My mind is addled by beer and wine and the horrific sledgehammer of defeat. I’m completely gutted
    I’m finding it ok because (a) never expected to get past the French and (b) we played pretty damn well tonight, second half at least.
    I’m £70 up but still heartbroken. I can’t see why other football people aren’t. We had the advantage in the second half and didn’t capitalise
    Perhaps our poor recent form in the last few months (pretty poor nations league). Lower expectations?
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,709
    I haven’t worn a suit in two decades, but seriously tempted to try to recreate this number.
    https://twitter.com/Dear_Lonely1/status/1601683948924710912
  • Options

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

I who doesn't bet share your disappointment too. I was quite relaxed on 0-1 because we were really outplayed but we came right back into it in the second half so I am very disappointed.
  • Options

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

Not a football person, but I agree with your point.
  • Options

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

I'm pretty down about it. It'll be an effort to stay interested now

In the WC, I mean, not life. In case anyone's worried.
  • Options

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

Perhaps our poor recent form in the last few months (pretty poor nations league). Lower expectations?
    I didn’t think we’d win before the game and bet bet accordingly. I wasn’t surprised we lost, I expected it and thus won £70.

But, we had the advantage and didn’t take it.
  • Options
    kinabalu said:

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

We are here for you.
  • Options
    LeonLeon Posts: 47,352
    The knee taking losers loss again. Enough
  • Options
    FairlieredFairliered Posts: 4,010
    If Argentina win the World Cup, England could offer them a deal. We’ll give you the Malvinas in exchange for the World Cup.
  • Options
    TimSTimS Posts: 9,671
    kinabalu said:

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

I’m going to go back to boycotting it now.
  • Options
    carnforthcarnforth Posts: 3,230
    edited December 2022
    Nigelb said:

I haven’t worn a suit in two decades, but seriously tempted to try to recreate this number.

From a time when pinstripes did not connote only the city, fits could be loose, and collars could be soft. Perfection.

Of course, it can't be done without braces, so you have to keep the jacket buttoned when sitting, or be happy to show them. (Perhaps the fit is loose enough to allow the former. Are double-breasted suits meant to be unbuttoned when sitting? I forget.)
  • Options
    Only just stopped laughing.

What an absolutely cracking day.

What ho! Jeeves
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,211

What ho! Jeeves

Puerile. A sad state that someone needs to delight in some else’s misery to derive enjoyment in their sad, pathetic lives. Someone so devoted to the cause of an independent Scotland they are compelled to live in Sweden.
  • Options

What ho! Jeeves

Too obvious.
  • Options
    FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 3,896
    edited December 2022

What ho! Jeeves

How sad that your best day is watching someone else have some bad luck.

Maybe some day you'll find something better to do.

• Options
    dixiedeandixiedean Posts: 27,989
    Pickford is a world class goalie. He's not rated for mistakes which happened before the pandemic.
    I'm glad he is 'cos he'll stay at Everton and keep us up.
  • Options
    M45 said:

kinabalu said:

kamski said:

Driver said:

TimS said:

Taz said:

Euros, at home…
    Yes, true. Apologies

We are here for you.
    Thanks. But it's ok. Disappointment is the price of caring.

Like general elections. I support Labour remember. I'm experienced in disappointment.
  • Options
    The Sun newspaper has bought a billboard in Paris to taunt France fans ahead of tomorrow’s game vs England. Classless as ever.

https://twitter.com/gffn/status/1601258750496866304?s=46&t=JeEkdRKc3OEQIj0CT7WYew

How childish.

V funny.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

The Sun newspaper has bought a billboard in Paris to taunt France fans ahead of tomorrow’s game vs England. Classless as ever.

https://twitter.com/gffn/status/1601258750496866304?s=46&t=JeEkdRKc3OEQIj0CT7WYew

How childish.

V funny.

That really is twatty. And utterly in variance with the facts.
    Par for The Sun.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,053
    edited December 2022
    Well we made a World Cup Quarter final still better than not making the finals at all or failing to get out if the group stage.

Hard to see past a France v Argentina final, some good news for Sunak in that his love in with Macron continues anyway

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/1601709029260111872?s=20&t=qit5icM_3ADhIcZA60kWLg
  • Options

What ho! Jeeves

You really don't do yourself any favours, do you?
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,053
    edited December 2022

What ho! Jeeves

Get back to me when Scotland actually qualify for a World Cup finals, let alone a quarter final.
  • Options
    Solid enough from France. But it’ll be interesting to see how they get on against the big teams.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    HYUFD said:

Well we made a World Cup Quarter final still better than not making the finals at all or failing to get out if the group stage.

Hard to see past a France v Argentina final, some good news for Sunak in that his love in with Macron continues anyway

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/1601709029260111872?s=20&t=qit5icM_3ADhIcZA60kWLg

Not that hard to be honest. It's actually a wonder how Croatia (finalists last time), and Morocco (one deflected goal conceded all tournament) are being written off.
    A Croatia/ Morocco final is not inconceivable.
  • Options
    HYUFD said:

What ho! Jeeves

Get back to me when Scotland actually qualify for a World Cup finals, let alone a quarter final.
    Je suis une pipe.
  • Options

How childish.

V funny.

And you didn't have the balls to post that in advance of the match?

You are talking a lot, but what we are hearing is: My penis does not register on most commercially available micrometers.

And what's really sad is, I have got outside a bottle and a bit of very palatable Hautes Cotes de Beaune this evening for less money than you have paid in kroner for 3 small tins of weak lager to celebrate England's defeat. You must feel a real man.
  • Options

HYUFD said:

What ho! Jeeves

Je suis une pipe.
    C'est combien, le pipe? is the question your mam is used to hearing.
  • Options
    carnforth said:

Nigelb said:

From a time when pinstripes did not connote only the city, fits could be loose, and collars could be soft. Perfection.

Of course, it can't be done without braces, so you have to keep the jacket buttoned when sitting, or be happy to show them. (Perhaps the fit is loose enough to allow the former. Are double-breasted suits meant to be unbuttoned when sitting? I forget.)
    Up to the wearer these days, I think.
    And how stylish their braces.
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,723
    Nigelb said:

carnforth said:

Nigelb said:

Braces are much better for the shape of a suit.
  • Options
    REMEMBER, WE HAVE THE BEST CRICKET TEAM IN THE WORLD

And they DO NOT KNEEL FOR ANYONE

Bye bye Gareth, the penalty-misser
  • Options
    M45 said:

How childish.

V funny.

You are talking a lot, but what we are hearing is: My penis does not register on most commercially available micrometers.

And what's really sad is, I have got outside a bottle and a bit of very palatable Hautes Cotes de Beaune this evening for less money than you have paid in kroner for 3 small tins of weak lager to celebrate England's defeat. You must feel a real man.
    Not surprised about the size of your penis. Enjoyed a Cru Minervois this evening and following with a Five Kingdoms Brewery Dark Storm.
    BTW, don’t take it personally that Scots don’t support England. We don’t support any undemocratic countries. We also cheer when Russia, North Korea or China are defeated.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Foxy said:

Nigelb said:

carnforth said:

Nigelb said:

When you go to N America they say "Love your suspenders".
    Bit kinky.
    Carlotta will be on the case.
  • Options
    Leon said:

That is one of the finest missed penalties I have ever witnessed. Unadulterated beauty.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,856
    edited December 2022

How childish.

V funny.

Media and advertisers engage in playful ribbing you say? This is truly unpredented and not at all prefectly normal behaviour.

• Options

M45 said:

How childish.

V funny.

Not surprised about the size of your penis. Enjoyed a Cru Minervois this evening and following with a Five Kingdoms Brewery Dark Storm.
    BTW, don’t take it personally that Scots don’t support England. We don’t support any undemocratic countries. We also cheer when Russia, North Korea or China are defeated.
    After tonight, you're not getting a referendum until about 2057. You are our bitch. We decide. And you don't have the nads to do anything about it
  • Options

Leon said:

That is one of the finest missed penalties I have ever witnessed. Unadulterated beauty.
    Reminiscent of the Johnny Wilkinson drop goal.
  • Options

Leon said:

Kane, you bastard. The ball’s just landed in my back garden and broken two panes in my greenhouse.
  • Options
    Leon said:

M45 said:

How childish.

V funny.

After tonight, you're not getting a referendum until about 2057. You are our bitch. We decide. And you don't have the nads to do anything about it
    AI will decide the date of the next referendum.
  • Options
    Leon said:

M45 said:

How childish.

V funny.

Wait a minute while I pull my panties to one side. I like it rough.
  • Options

Leon said:

Fortunately, I missed it due to being in a Christmas party in a Soho basement

You're still not getting a referendum until we decide in London. And we down here decide: BASICALLY NEVER
  • Options
    Philip Stephens SEPTEMBER 5 2019. Muy topicale.

Honestly, go to bed and sleep it off. There's only so many 250ml 2.3% abv Carlsbergs a man can take.
  • Options
    WillGWillG Posts: 2,110

Ghedebrav said:

DavidL said:

France v Argentina in the final. A tough one. Probably support France.

Against all common sense and rational thought, I have a soft spot for Argentina.
    I do too. Legacy of my adoration of Maradona, who really was the GOAT.
    He was a fucking cheat and druggie.

He is not the GOAT.
    Flawed human being, but the greatest footballer of all time!
    i think Messi and Ronaldo were better imo
    Pele.
    Pele and Messi I think are the joint GOATs.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,747
    BBC: Kari Lake is challenging the Arizona election result.
  • Options

M45 said:

How childish.

V funny.

Sure. There are wines where you don't have to wash the taste away with beer, though.
  • Options
    …
  • Options

What ho! Jeeves

England performed well against the world champions. Scotland are inferior to the USA.
  • Options
    In an alternative universe the world cup final will be between Scotland and Sweden.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    *cough*

Leon Posts: 29,080

5:37PM

I expect 2-1 to France
  • Options
    Jim_MillerJim_Miller Posts: 2,512
    In the upcoming France vs. Morocco match, which side would the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic support?

And would their support affect your preference?
  • Options

Leon said:

What do you do if England ever win anything? I can honestly imagine you smashing up your living room.
  • Options
    FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 3,896
    edited December 2022
    Leon said:

Leon said:

Fortunately, I missed it due to being in a Christmas party in a Soho basement

You're still not getting a referendum until we decide in London. And we down here decide: BASICALLY NEVER
    Scotland should be guaranteed a referendum if and only if England win the World Cup.

They would probably vote Leave if that happened, but it might cause the Tartan Army to self-combust in the mean time.
  • Options

…

I am guessing you aspire to look as sexy and successful as, say, the bloke lower left in the glasses? Cos he looks like a better dressed and more dominant version of my long term mental image of you.
  • Options
    Leon said:

*cough*

Leon Posts: 29,080

5:37PM

I expect 2-1 to France

Leondamus 1 Rogerdamus 0
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Labour's Wes Streeting says party will refuse to support the health unions on strikes. Interesting.
  • Options
    WillG said:

What ho! Jeeves

England performed well against the world champions. Scotland are inferior to the USA.
    But it's just not good enough. We should be winning things. Southgate is yet another mediocre England manager gifted an amazing team... and he won nothing, in the end. Let him leave tonight, if not sooner

And constantly fucking on about kneeling and Taking the Knee and Pride flags and all that utter utter pointless shit does not help. Southgate's whole career is: I am a loser, I famously missed and lost: his whole career is about losing, and MISSING FRICKING PENALTIES, enough now

Get a winner, someone who is not ashamed to be WHITE (or indeed BLACK - who cares - just STOP APOLOGISING)
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

Labour's Wes Streeting says party will refuse to support the health unions on strikes. Interesting.

It seems to me that the public are shrugging their shoulders at these strikes merely because, having been through covid, we are used to things being broken. If Christmas strikes had happened in 2019 the public would have been livid.

Starmer continues to impress.
  • Options

If your commentators weren’t a bunch of jingoistic kippers we might support you. Until then, enjoy the photo.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Nigelb said:

carnforth said:

Nigelb said:

Got to be buttons , not those alligator clip jobbies.
  • Options

If your commentators weren’t a bunch of jingoistic kippers we might support you. Until then, enjoy the photo.

Still not getting a referendum, tho, Soz
  • Options
    Andy_JS said:

I still manage a chuckle at those claims that the SNP would HAVE to back a minority Labour government because of all the luvverly progressive stuff that they'd be putting forward.
  • Options
    Leon said:

WillG said:

What ho! Jeeves

But it's just not good enough. We should be winning things. Southgate is yet another mediocre England manager gifted an amazing team... and he won nothing, in the end. Let him leave tonight, if not sooner

And constantly fucking on about kneeling and Taking the Knee and Pride flags and all that utter utter pointless shit does not help. Southgate's whole career is: I am a loser, I famously missed and lost: his whole career is about losing, and MISSING FRICKING PENALTIES, enough now

Get a winner, someone who is not ashamed to be WHITE (or indeed BLACK - who cares - just STOP APOLOGISING)
    Why should you be winning things? You’re just a small, second rate country that doesn’t invest in sporting excellence, except maybe in cycling. And, yes, I accept and agree that Scotland is an even smaller, third rate country that also doesn’t invest in sporting excellence. If you, or we, want to win things, we need to accept that we need to invest in the future, and not just bask in long past glories. That doesn’t just apply to sport, either.
  • Options

Leon said:

WillG said:

What ho! Jeeves

Why should you be winning things? You’re just a small, second rate country that doesn’t invest in sporting excellence, except maybe in cycling. And, yes, I accept and agree that Scotland is an even smaller, third rate country that also doesn’t invest in sporting excellence. If you, or we, want to win things, we need to accept that we need to invest in the future, and not just bask in long past glories. That doesn’t just apply to sport, either.
    If England are second rate, then Scotland are, at best, fifth rate.
  • Options

Leon said:

WillG said:

What ho! Jeeves

Doesn't invest in sporting excellence? Have you seen our record at the Olympics?
  • Options
    Leon said:

We don’t need a referendum. We’ve got the nuclear weapons. 😄
  • Options

2:1 LOL

55.3%:44.7% ???
  • Options

Leon said:

WillG said:

What ho! Jeeves

lol

We invented all these global sports, we have won world cups in all of them - football cricket rugby - the entire world speaks our language and perpetuates our culture, and the world is seriously dominated by English norms, ideas, concepts, themes and civilisation

We are speaking English on this website, on the English speaking internet (invented by an Englishman)

I'm sorry this is not true of pathetic midgety Scotland, but there it is, England is an absolute Tier one nation, primus inter pares. Along with Israel, England is arguably the most influential nation on this earth. We gave birth to the USA for a start. By contrast, Scotland is a quaint little footnote, a small appendage with a romantic history of failure, a pretty yet rainy civilisational cul de sac, and no amount of tartan is now going to change this. I empathise
  • Options
    Leon said:

Leon said:

WillG said:

What ho! Jeeves

lol

We invented all these global sports, we have won world cups in all of them - football cricket rugby - the entire world speaks our language and perpetuates our culture, and the world is seriously dominated by English norms, ideas, concepts, themes and civilisation

We are speaking English on this website, on the English speaking internet (invented by an Englishman)

I'm sorry this is not true of pathetic midgety Scotland, but there it is, England is an absolute Tier one nation, primus inter pares. Along with Israel, England is arguably the most influential nation on this earth. We gave birth to the USA for a start. By contrast, Scotland is a quaint little footnote, a small appendage with a romantic history of failure, a pretty yet rainy civilisational cul de sac, and no amount of tartan is now going to change this. I empathise
    Israel?
  • Options

Leon said:

We don’t need a referendum. We’ve got the nuclear weapons. 😄
    We've got the launch codes.

And the Never mind launch, just do your thing wherever you happen to be at present codes.

Not in any way a threat, obv. Honest.
  • Options

Leon said:

WillG said:

What ho! Jeeves

Tell that to the folks trying to pretend a badly mangled English is it's own language, so that you have something to build an identity around.
  • Options
    WillG said:

Leon said:

WillG said:

What ho! Jeeves

Tell that to the folks trying to pretend a badly mangled English is it's own language, so that you have something to build an identity around.
    No laughing at the back please:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/26/shock-an-aw-us-teenager-wrote-huge-slice-of-scots-wikipedia
  • Options
    DriverDriver Posts: 4,522
    M45 said:

What ho! Jeeves

You really don't do yourself any favours, do you?
    Racists never do.
  • Options
    New thread.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,030
    ydoethur said:

DJ41 said:

HYUFD said:

LOL

Why do they define themselves by being anti English?
    Most Irish and Welsh people DON'T define themselves by being anti-English.
    It's Scotland where that foolish mentality is most rife.
    I do. But only to confuse the hell out of @malcolmg
    @DJ41 What an utter bellend , yet another Scotch expert with verbal diahorrea.
This discussion has been closed.